Whoo! You did it!
啊!你做到了!
I can hear my bones.
我都可以聽到我骨頭在響的聲音
Yeah, we should land because this hurts so much.
耶,我們可以著落了。這簡直很疼呢
We did it! We did it! We're a family!
我們做到了,我們做到了!我們是一家人
Yes! We're a...
是的!我們是...
Sorry, I kinda ruined the moment there.
抱歉,我破壞了這美好的一刻
I just have so much internal bleeding.
我現在就是有點內出血
We're a family!
我們是一家人
Look at that.
看那
Uh, what? What? I thought it was broken.
恩,什么,我認為那已經骨折了
I guess it was just dislocated.
我猜只是脫臼而已啦。
It must've popped back in when we landed.
著落的時候肯定是我一不小心幫你給治好了
Oh, yep. What a twist.
哦,對的。轉折也太快了
Oh, no. Uh...
哦,不,恩...
So many of them.
好多啊
They're pulling my feathers!
他們在拔我的羽毛
What are we going to do?
我們接下來做什么呢?
All right, everybody. Gather around. Gather around.
好的,各位,聚成一個圓圈,聚成一個圓圈。
An annoying person asked me once why I wanna be boss.
一個人曾經問過我為什么想要成為一個老板
Well, I never knew why until today.
好吧,甚至到現在我自己才知道
Baby delivery is our true calling.
遞送寶寶才是我們的使命啊
This is not just a bunch of metal and glass and whatever that giant magical crystallooking thing is made of.
他們不只是一些金屬或者玻璃 也不是那些不知道一樣的水晶那樣的東西
This is the heart of what storks were put on this Earth to do.
他們就是我們白鶴生活在地球上的原因啊
This is our mission.
這就是我們的任務
We pride ourselves on customer service.
我為我們的工作感到自豪
Well, this is a family that never got the baby they asked for.
這里有個家庭一直沒得到他們應得的寶寶
Make a plan. Stick to the plan. Always deliver.
制作計劃 執行計劃 準時送達