That's great. This is great. But we don't have any pods.
那你很棒呀!但是我們沒有容納寶寶的東西啊
Wait! Everyone, stop. Would you stop?
等等,各位,停一下,你們可以停一下么?
What about these? Yes!
這些怎么樣?是啊!
Thank you, Jasper!
謝謝你啊,老兄
I agree.
我同意
Baby delivery is what we're born to do.
遞送寶寶是我們生下來就該做的事情
Should we do anything about him?
我們應該對他做些什么事情呢?
It's fine.
沒事
They're here! Oh, my gosh.
他們在這了啊,哦,我的老天呢
I can't believe it! They're here!
我簡直不敢相信啊!他們居然來了
They're here!
他們來了!
Sign here.
在這兒簽字
And sign here.
這里也要簽字
Initial here.
還有姓名的首字母
Initial here, here, and...
這里,還有...
I love you, my little lady.
我愛你,我的小女孩
And we always will.
我們會一直愛你的
Bye.
拜。
Oh, so you deliver to the front door.
哦,所以你們直接送到門口了啊
So we didn't have to destroy our entire house.
我們根本沒必要拆了整個房子哦
Yo, Stork! I ordered a brother!
嘿,白鶴,我想要個弟弟啊
I ordered a brother!
我想要弟弟
You wanna feed her her bottle?
你想喂她嗎?
Ninja skills.
她會忍者術