You Okay?
你還好吧?
Of course. I'm fine.
當然了我好的很呢。
Oh, this does not feel good.
哦,這感覺好差呀
Is every delivery gonna be like this?
是不是每次都會這樣呢?
What can I say? It's a terrible business.
我還能說什么呢。這真是個糟糕的生意
I feel so sad all the time.
一直以來我都感覺糟糕透了
No. I'm actually fine now.
不,我感覺很好啊
Yeah, it looks like you're handling stuff real well.
是啊,你看起來很好的
Yeah. Look good, feel good.
恩看起來好,感覺也好
Yeah, pretty cool, man.
是的,非常好,大兄弟
Just enjoying it.
享受這一刻
You know, I'm here if you wanna talk about anything.
你知道的,如果你想談論任何事情,我在這呢。
I'm here to listen. Nope.
我會認真聽的不用
Okay, well, it seems like you're handling it pretty well.
好吧,看起來你處理的不錯啊。
Yeah, lam.
恩是的呢,么么噠
You're shaking. You're shaking!
你在發抖你在發抖
Junior, it's okay to let your feelings out.
朱尼爾,盡情釋放你的情緒。
I'm not feeling.
沒有感覺
It's healthy. I have no feelings!
這樣做很好,但是寶寶不想哭?。?/div>
Come on, let it out.
不,釋放出來吧
We're all right behind you.
我們永遠在你背后挺你
Go on.
去吧
Who is it, honey?
你是誰啊,親愛的
Who is it, Dad?
誰啊,爸爸
Mom and Dad?
爸爸,媽媽?
All right, guys
好吧,大家伙
We delivered her.
我們成功把她送到了
Let's go.
我們走
Junior! Where are you going? Get over here.
朱尼爾 這是要去哪啊,趕緊的過來
Come on! No, no, no.
過來!不,不不
You love it.
你會愛這樣的。