I'm scared.
我好擔心啊
They're your family. They're going to love you.
他們是你的家人,他們會很愛你的。
I'll be right here.
我也會一直在你身邊
Oh, oh! Give me your camera.
哦哦,把你相機給我
I'd love to capture this family moment.
我想記錄下這美好的瞬間
Okay, camera rolling and action.
好的,相機運作了,開始了
Yup. Okay.
就這樣,好的
Ring the doorbell.
摁門鈴啊
I don't hear a doorbell ringing.
我沒聽見門鈴聲音
You're right. Let's take our time.
你是對的,我們慢慢來
I've only waited my whole life for this!
我窮盡我一生只為等待這一刻
Tulip?
郁金香?
The storks!
是白鶴
Oh, boy! Here we go! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Okay. Big smile! I'm a little nervous. Okay.
哦!我們來了!哦,我的天呢,我的天呢!好的,面帶笑容!我還是有點小緊張,好的
Everyone, calm down!
所有人安靜一下!
This is not to code.
房子不合規
What? This all has to come down.
什么,都必須要拆了?。?/div>
Hunter?
亨特?
You're fired! But, but, but... "But, but, but..." You are so idiotic!
你被解雇了!但是,但是,但是... 但是,但是,但是,你簡直蠢啊
How were you not suspicious?
你怎么就不起疑心呢?