I'm sorry to cut you off.
不好意思,打斷一下
You know what's so funny is just then when you said "real family", it, like, weirdly hurt my feelings.
最有意思的是你知道嗎,當你說真正意義上的家庭的時候有點讓我傷心了
But I realized how stupid that is.
但是我很快就意識到我是有多愚蠢
I mean, I'm a bird and you're, like, a sloppy human and that's not our baby. It's just some baby.
我的意思是,我是一只鳥,而你只是個令人討厭的人類而已 而且這也不是我們的寶寶,這只是某些人的寶寶而已。
Well, I mean, we're not, like, a "family", but we are like a family.
好吧,我是說,我們不是那樣的一個家庭,但是我們也像是另外一種家庭啊
Well, it's like we are except instead we're more like employees who are delivering a package, and that's all.
好吧,我們更像是雇主和雇傭的關系了?正在傳遞東西的,僅此而已。
Do you know what I mean?
你知道我的意思是?
And you should go to where you belong.
你會回到屬于你的地方
Now. Do you know what I mean?
現在你知道我的意思了吧?
No! Junior, we are a team, okay?
不!朱尼爾,我們是一個團隊,好嗎?
We're gonna deliver this baby, then we're gonna meet my parents, then I'm gonna show them Stork Mountain. I was supposed to fire you.
我們現在就是齊心協力把這個寶寶送到 然后我們要去見我的父母 然后帶著我的家人去白鶴山溜達溜達。本來我是要炒你魷魚的
Okay?
好嗎?
You were supposed to fire me?
你有打算炒我魷魚的想法?
Well, "liberate". "Free". Yes, fire.
好吧,解放,自由,是的炒魷魚
And then I didn't, and then this all happened.
但我沒有,然后發生了這一切
Look, there's nothing waiting for you back at Stork Mountain.
聽著,白鶴山沒有任何你想要的東西的
Who cares though?
但是誰在乎那些
It's time for you to go and meet your real family!
是時候你該去見見你真正的家人了
That's exciting, right?
那不是很好嗎,不是嗎?
Look, I... I just think this is for the best, you know?
看呢,我...我認為這樣是最好的,你知道嗎?
It's what you've always wanted.
這是你一直在追求的
Yeah, I wanna go meet my family.
是的,我想去見我的家人
So, yeah, I better go now, I guess.
所以,是的我想我是應該走了
It's gonna be fine. I'll take good care of her.
一切都會好的,我會照顧好他的
Okay, okay. Fine.
好的好的,沒事的
Goodbye, little girl.
再見了,小女孩
Have a good trip back home.
回家路上有個好旅途
You take care... And be safe.
多保重 一路順風