Oh, jeez.
哦,天呢
What are the chances of that?
你這霉運
I guess, pretty high in a glass factory.
我猜,你在玻璃廠的運氣很糟糕吧
Tiny Thing! Tiny Thing! Come on!
小家伙,小家伙,快點!
First, we're gonna take Tiny Thing and raise her to be a strong, independent woman.
首先我們必須要把小家伙搶過來 然后養育成一個堅強獨立的女人
And then, we're gonna eat you.
最后,我們將吃了你們
We made a great team.
我們組成了一個很好的團隊
My baby. That's my baby!
我的寶寶 那是我的寶寶!
It's Jasper!
是賈斯伯
My baby!
我的寶寶!
No, no, no! Let go of us!
不,不不! 放開我們
Wolf pack, form of... Broken heart! Cry! Cry!
狼群變身 破碎的心啊!哭吧!哭吧!
Get away from us! Get away! Stay back!
離我們遠點 走開,不要過來
Go home! Come on!
滾回家去,速度!
Don't make me hit you!
不要讓我傷害你!
Hey, hey, hey! Let me explain! I don't wanna hear it!
嘿,嘿,嘿,讓我解釋一下!我不想聽!
When you orphaned me, you said "whoops!"
當你把我變成孤兒的時候,你就說了一不好意思
Whoops! You said "whoops!" Who does that?
不好意思,你就說了句不好意思,這是誰作出來的
Will you please let me explain?
你就不能讓我解釋一下嗎?
Hey! She doesn't wanna hear your explanation, guy! Back off!
嘿!她不想聽你的謊言了,兄弟!退后
I fell in love with you.
我愛上你了
Okay, fine.
好吧,然后呢?