Previously on prison break: What the hell are you doing?
越獄前情提要該死的,你搞什么鬼?
You know I havewhat you need
看好了,我手上有你需要的東西
And I'll give you the rest
到時候我會給你另一半的
After I know that Sofia, lj
前提是我確認索菲亞,小lj
They're all safe.
他們都平安無事
My book my book
我的書,書呢
Get up
起來
What is this place?
這是哪里?
Where we're gonna make the exchange on our terms.
是我們交易的地方,按我們的約定
An abandoned warehouse five miles down the road.
沿路下去5英里的一個廢棄倉庫
Be there in 20 minutes with my son.
20分鐘內,帶上我兒子到那兒
They must've closed all the roads out of Panama.
他們一定關閉了所有離開,巴拿馬城的道路
Papa, what do we do?
爸爸,那我們怎么辦?
Whistler still pretending he's a fisherman and all this?
惠斯勒還在假裝他的那套漁夫言論?
Well, if he's not a fisherman, what is he?
如果他不是漁夫,他又是干什么的呢?
I don't care what he says
我才不管他說什么
I don't know anything about this Michael Scofield guy
我根本不認識什么叫邁克爾?斯科菲爾德的家伙
You sure you don't want to change your story Fernando?
你確認還要繼續撒謊下去嗎,費爾南多?
I guess this is where I say good-bye.
我想這是我們分道揚鑣的地方
Hey my truck
搶我的皮卡
No
不
What are we gonna do now?
我們現在該怎么辦?
Do you have a cell phone?
能借用下手機嗎?
please
電話請借我
It's my daughter thanks
是我女兒,謝謝
I lost them. you need to come and pick me up.
我把他們甩了,趕緊過來接我
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Let me guess.
讓我猜猜電話那頭是誰
If anything happens to him
如果他有什么意外
That depends, doesn't it?
那要看情況了,不是嗎?
I'm at the warehouse, like you said.
我已經到了你說好的倉庫了
Where are you?
你們在哪里?
Chasing your buddy where do you think I am?
你想我們還能去哪,在追逐你的伙伴呢
Well, why don't you get back here.
好吧,何不返回這里
I have lj and Sofia. I'm ready to do the exchange.
我手上有lj和索菲亞,我準備好做交易了
Call you back. what?
等我電話,你說什么?
The pl's shot.
計劃搞砸了
She's already there. all right. so now what?
她已經到了,好吧,那現在呢?
It took me two weeks to hook up that warehouse.
我花了2周時間布置那倉庫
We'll figure something out.
我們總能想出對策的
I can fix this. that's what I was trying to do.
我能修復這一切,也是我正試圖做的
You were calling them to pick you up.
你打電話讓他們來接你
So no one else would get hurt
這樣就不會再有人受到傷害了
You really think I would put anyone's life at risk?
你真以為我會讓別人去冒險嗎?
You already ve.
你早就這么做了
I-i can't goac b to Sona, papa
爸爸,我可不想回索納監獄去
I can't
我回不了頭的
You're not going back to Sona.
你不會回索納監獄的
A couple of questions
問幾個問題
and you'll be on your way
然后就可以走了
We're looking for
我們正在尋找
four escaped convicts from Sona.
四個從索納監獄逃出來的逃犯
Have you seen any of these men?
你見過這些人中的哪一個嗎
Sorry.I don't recognize any of them
很抱歉,我不認識他們任何一個人
You sure?
你確定嗎
Pull over up there.
把車開到這邊來
We're going to have to inspect your car.
我們必須要檢查你的車
But I thought you said
但是我以為你是說
I know what I said.
我知道我說了什么
Now pull over.
現在把車開過來
Do you want some water?
你想喝水嗎?
Or do you want to tell me where Michael Scofield is?
還是打算告訴我邁克爾?斯科菲爾德哪去了?
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
You know, from the first day you started here,
知道嗎,打從你第一天來這里干活
I knew there was something off about you.
我就知道這里面有什么貓膩
I guess I just know a con when I see one, huh?
或與我能第一眼就分辨出是否是囚犯
Maybe you'll get to be employee of the month.
或許你能成為當月之星優秀員工
I'm waiting.
我在等著
There's been a change in venue.
碰頭點變了
Oh, well, well, well.
噢,很好
I finally get to talk to the brains of the outfit.
我終于有機會和幕后總策劃交談了
We're at the Plaza De Francia.
我們在法蘭西廣場
So you're thinking public place, safety in numbers,
你認為公眾場合就來得更安全
Plenty of witnesses to protect you.
有很多目擊者來保護你們
I'm thinking public place, wanted men, police,
在我看來,公眾場合,通緝犯,警察
Lots of witnesses to identify you.
眾人都可以來指認你
Plaza de francia. ten minutes.
10分鐘內趕來法蘭西廣場
Be alone.
單獨來
Round everyone up.
集合所有人
It's anarchy in here we gotta hide
這里一片混亂,我們得躲躲
I gotta I gotta help him.
我得幫他
He's the most hated person in here.
他是這里最糟忌恨的家伙
If we start rubbin' elbows with him again, then we're gonna
如果我們繼續和他手挽手,那我們就
He gave me a home
他給了我容身之所
He gave me third-degree burns down my back
他給我的是背部三級灼傷
He can go to hell
他早就該見鬼去了
I owe him this much.
這些都是我虧欠他的
You don't want to help, then don't.
你不想幫忙,那就別來
Get outta here shoo fly
都給我滾開,小毛賊
Just a few more steps. it's only a few more.
快到了,還有幾步
Then it's home, sweet home.
到家了,就快到了
This is my house
這地方是我的
Easy, now.
冷靜點
Get out
滾
Come on
得了
He's gonna get us killed.
他會害死我們的
He's gonna get us out of here.
他能幫我們出去
Buenas.
歡迎
What can I get you?
要來點什么?
Club soda.
汽水
You been to panama before?
以前來過巴拿馬嗎
First time.
第一次來
What did you do back, uh, in the states?
你在美國是干什么的?
I-i'm in sort of a transitional period right now.
我現在處于過渡期
In between jobs.
工作老換來換去的
Oh. sorry to hear that.
真遺憾
Yeah, we've all been there.
大家都差不多
I'm sure something will come up before long.
但我想不久后就會有改觀的
I'm hoping it's right around the corner.
那希望能早點到來
Here.
這里
You won't be needing this anymore.
你不需要這個了
What's this for?
這是干什么的
You're gonna give me some real information on Michael Scofield.
告訴我關于邁克爾?斯科菲爾德,的確切消息
Or it's gonna be your funeral.
不然你就等死吧
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know how to reach him, I swear.
我發誓,我真不知道怎么找到他
Well, which one is it gonna be, papi?
哪條路?你自己選,老兄
Hello, Gretchen.
你好,格雷琴
Where's Whistler?
惠斯勒在哪?
Over my right shoulder.
在我右手邊
You know, you're the first to ever break out of sona?
知道么,你是第一個從索納逃出來的
Where are they?
他們在哪?
Bring them out.
帶他們出來
I've worked with a lot of intelligent people
我和很多的聰明人打過交道
In this business, Michael, but you
邁克爾,但是,你是
Maybe you wouldn't have to worry about the company trying
或許,你要是能站到組織那一邊
To kill you if you were on their side.
就不必擔心有人要殺你了
They certainly pay well.
而且他們報酬豐厚
There they are.
他們就在那
Give me Whistler and I will give you lj.
把惠斯勒交給我,我就把小lj給你
If you move, you'rdead.
你敢亂來,我就開槍
Wait for hand-off.
等候命令
Roger that.
收到
What the hell is he doing?
他搞什么鬼?
I've lost him.
失去目標
This is not the point
這里不是交易地點
Of the exchange. this is just a confirmation
這只是確認下罷了
That everyone's still alive.
看看是否都還活著
They're alive. let's trade.
都活著,交換吧
You'll get a call in five minutes
5分鐘后你會接到電話
Telling you where to go next.
到時自會告訴你去哪里
And when the exchange is over
交易結束后
And lj is safe,
等小lj也安全了
You and I are gonna spend some quality time.
我再跟你好好聚聚
When the exchange is over,
等交易結束
You better run for your life.
你最好快點逃命
Open it.
打開
Remove the tarp
把油布拿下來
I think I would have noticed if
我想如果有人爬上我的卡車的話
someone had climbed on my track
我肯定會發現的
Do I have to repeat
還要我重復
everything I say to you?
我剛才說的話嗎?
Remove the damn tarp
把那該死的油布揭開
or we'll impound your track
不然我們就扣留你的車
It's fertilizer.
是肥料
Just get out of here.
快走吧
Go.
走
Gracias, papa.
謝謝,爸爸
One more stop.
還有一站
There's a storm brewing out there in the yard.
下面開始暴動了
You tell them
去告訴他們
Come in. I'm not scared.
盡管來,我不怕他們
Well, I am.
我怕
You might want to put that down.
那東西,還是放下吧
Oh, Teodoro.
蒂博格
You're the last one I'd expect to see at my side.
真沒想到幫我的人會是你
I take offense, patron.
我始終站強大這方,老大
I've had many foot-washers.
我有過很多提鞋的人
Many men have come in with sheep's clothing,
很多都披著偽善的外衣
Only to let the wolf come out.
到后來就全部暴露本性了
I am not trying to hurt you. I am trying to save you.
我不想害你,只是想要幫你
Save me?
幫我?
I'm gonna die here.
我會死在這
Your life is in jeopardy just being with me.
和我待這兒,就是死路一條
Not necessarily.
未必
As I was being escorted back inside today, one of the guards
當我剛才被押回來的時候
Offered us a chance to buy our freedom.
有一個警衛說,我們有機會買回自由
If a guard spoke to you, he was lying.
如果警衛跟你說,那他就是在騙你
It's impossible to get out.
出去根本不可能
Maybe you've been too busy dying to notice,
也許你還沒注意到就被警衛斃了
But there's a new colonel outside those gates.
但是外面來了個新軍官
Little suzy Sona ain't playing so hard
小小的索納監獄現在看管
To get no more. she has her price.
沒那么嚴了,有錢就行
And we gonna need some money.
我們需要一筆錢
No.
沒有
Then you will die in here.
那么你就死在這吧
Michael.
邁克爾
The lobby of the museum of antiquities.
古代博物館的大廳
Why?
為什么
Because that's where Whistler is.
因為惠斯勒在那
You're overthinking things.
你太精明了
I've seen it too many times before.
我以前見識過太多了
The first plan goes to hell and then you start tap-dancing,
第一個計劃失敗,你就開始虛張聲勢了
And, trust me, it always ends badly.
相信我,計劃終歸會流產
You have five minutes.
你有5分鐘
Unbelievable.
真不可思議
You know what to do.
你知道該怎么做
What's so funny?
有什么高興的
You.
你呀
Thinking you can outsmart my uncle.
以為你比我叔叔更聰明?
Walk.
走
Metal detectors.
金屬探測器
And here I thought we were building a circle of trust.
我想在這里我們會建立起一種信任
Come to the southwest corner of the first floor.
過來一樓的西南角
Fine.
好
But that's it.
這樣就夠了
No more stops on your guided tour.
不要再玩花樣了
If I don't walk out of here with Whistler,
如果我沒有帶著惠斯勒走出這個地方
I'm gonna snap lj's neck.
我就抹了小lj的脖子
And yes, I can do it.
當然,我說到做到
Here we go.
我們行動吧
Is everyone in position?
每個人都準備好了嗎
Roger that.
收到
Last bottle of rum.
最后一瓶朗姆酒
Good-bye, patron.
再見了,老大
How much do they want?
他們要多少錢
$50,000.
5萬
No.
不可能
We're not in tijuana haggling over a ket.
我們可不是在提華納為了一塊地毯討價還價
We're talking about your life.
我們是為了你的命
Even if I could find the money,
即使我可以,弄到那筆錢
Who could I trust to bring it in?
我能讓誰給帶進來
There is one person.
就有那么一個人
How do you know James?
你怎么認識詹姆斯的
You're working my last nerve. move your ass.
你在挑戰我最后的防線嗎,快走
Relax.
放松點
Everybody stays cool and we will all walk out of here.
每個人都給我冷靜點,我們都會走出去的
As soon as we get lj, you get Whistler.
我們一得到小lj你就得到惠斯勒
But lj ces to us first.
小lj先到我們這邊來
Go ahead.
去吧
lj
小Lj.
Thank god, you're safe.
感謝上帝,你還好好的
What about the coordinates?
坐標呢
You said first thing you would do once
你說過的,你見到惠斯勒以后
You had whistler was to get the rest of the coordinates.
就只要剩余的坐標
Is she serious?
她不是開玩笑吧?
I'll give her exactly whathe wants
我們走出這里的時候
When we get out of here.
我會給她她想要的
But darling, it's not safe. we need to go.
但是親愛的,這里不安全,我們得走了
I want to see them.
我要看看他們
Sofia, come on.
索菲亞,快走吧
Let's get outta here.
我們離開這里
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等下,等下,等下
Sofia.
索菲亞
You otwrthose numbers on a piece of paper.
你把那些數字寫在一張紙上了
I gave her half at sona.
在索納我給了她一半
I promised to give her the other half now.
我答應現在要給她另一半的
I know what I said, and we'll discuss it later.
我知道我說過的話,等會兒再談這個好吧
Come on. welcome to the real world.
真相大白了是吧
I'm sick of jumping through hoops
我早厭煩了
To keep your princess in a bubble.
整天把你的公主當寶貝似的照顧
It is time to go. this is between us.
是時候該走了,這是我倆之間的事
Where are the coordinates, Susan?
坐標在哪里,蘇珊?
There are no coordinates.
沒有坐標這回事好了吧
Sofia.
索菲亞
Come on.
趕緊
Sofia.
索菲亞
James.
詹姆斯
Stop kidding yourself.
別鬧了
It's time to leave.
該走了
And what the hell are you still doing here?
你還留在這里干什么
If I were you and I couldn't bring weapons inside,
如果我是你的話,武器帶不進來
I'd have agents at every exit
我肯定會叫幾個特工守在門口
Ready to shoot as soon as we stepped outside.
等我們一出去就開槍
Well, then it really doesn't matter
所以你從哪個門出去都無所謂
What exit you take, does it?
是吧
I'm gonna go out that door.
我從那個門走哦
Maybe you should take that door.
也許你們該從那個門走
Actually,
事實上
That door is locked in the event of an emergency.
緊急情況下那個門會被鎖上
What emergency?
什么緊急情況
This one.
這個
We're all walking out of here.
我們走出去,一起
That's very dramatic, calling the cops on yourself.
很戲劇化哦,自己把警察找過來
You must really want to go back to Sona.
看來你真的很想回索納哦
They're not looking for a con, Gretchen,
他們不是來抓逃犯的,格雷琴
They're looking for a thief.
他們是來抓小偷的
Whatever I told you, it was always to protect you.
我跟你說過的一切都是為了保護你
You'll understand, if you just let me explain.
讓我解釋吧,你肯定會理解我的
Lie down
躺下
All this because I knew Michael Scofield?
你們這么做,就因為我認得邁克爾?斯科菲爾德
Tell me where he is.
告訴我他在哪
I don't know
我不知道
Lie down now
馬上躺下
Even if I knew
就算我知道
Yes?
喂
All right.
好的
It'll be here shortly.
馬上到
Now that we have the money,
拿到錢之后
How do we get it to the guard?
怎么送到獄警手里
We don't.
不送給獄警
What do you mean, we don't? we-we-we were supposed
什么意思,不送?我們說好
To bribe the guard that was the plan
買通獄警的啊,這是計劃啊
This is the plan.
這才是計劃
This is business.
這是正經事
And you, of all people, should understand.
你們所有人,都會理解我
Help me hold him down.
幫我把他按住
What the hell you talking about?
你在說什么?
Do it.
快點
Do it
快點
Teodoro
蒂博格
Teodoro Teodoro
蒂博格,蒂博格
It's just a matter of time, anyway.
反正我死是早晚的事
But from one thief to another
但是死在這兩個小偷手里
out of respect,
給我點尊嚴吧
Make it quick.
痛快點
If you don't fight me,
只要你不反抗
I will.
我就會讓你痛快點的
Adios, homey.
走好,朋友
Over here.
這里有問題
What's the problem?
怎么了
I found this in his pocket.
在他口袋里發現這個
Would you care
你能解釋一下
To explain this?
這是什么嗎
I've got no idea what it is.
我不知道
It's from the gift ship.
在博物館紀念品店買的
It's plastic.
這是塑料的
Now, if you'll excuse us.
現在我們能走了嗎
What?
又怎么了?
Stay where you are.
別動
Why? where is your identification?
為什么? 你的身份證呢?
Sofia
索菲亞
Dad, dad you can't do this.
爸爸,爸爸你不能這樣
You can't do this.
不能留下來
The cops are gonna start asking questions. we gotta go.
警察會起疑了,我們必須快離開
What are you gonna do, James? you go back there,
詹姆斯,你想怎樣?如果你回去
You'll get arrested, and that won't do any of us any good.
就會被抓,這對我們都沒好處
I ought to kill you right now for what you've done to her
憑你對她的所作所為我就該殺了你
Enough
夠了
I did what I had to do to get you out, period
我這樣做都是為了把你救出來,明白嗎
You remember what's at stake, James.
別忘了什么才是生死攸關,詹姆斯
Stop the van. I can't leave her.
停車,我不能丟下她
She already left you.
她已經拋棄你了
I'm not gonna leave her
我不會扔下她
Dad dad, you've got to go
爸爸,你得離開
Hey, I'll stay with her
我會守著她
I promise.
我保證
You've got to go.
你得走了
Dad?
爸爸?
Go go
走,走
Hey, could I get some help?
誰來幫幫我?
Do you have everything?
你都準備好了吧?
The book is gone.
我的書不見了
What do you mean, gone?
什么叫不見了?
Is it true?
是真的嗎?
Lechero
勒齊
He's
他
He's really
他真的
Yeah.
還好
How do you want me to give you this?
我怎么給你這些?
The guards, they won't
那些警衛
Let me in anymore. I only want
不會再讓我進去了,我只想得到
What I asked for.
我需要的東西
Hold on to the rest for a few days.
先等幾天
If you were to consider leaving
如果你想
With all that, well
攜款逃跑,那
I just want you to know I'd be very cross with you.
我會非常生氣的
I've been known to have
眾所周知
A bit of a temper problem
如果有人背叛我
When betrayed.
我會大發雷霆的
No.
不會的
A deal's a deal.
說定了
You've done so much for me.
你為我做了那么多
You have my word.
我向你保證
Wait.
等等
No, no.
不,不
It's okay.
沒關系
I'll wait for you.
我會等著你
You ready?
你準備好了嗎?
Where is Michael Scofield?
邁克爾?斯科菲爾德在哪里?
Stop.
好了
This is not working.
這不管用
A few minutes more
過幾分鐘他就..
Pull him out there.
把他拖出來
Toss him inside.
扔進去
Espera
等等
If it's him
如果是他
You're gonna find out where they are,
你就問清楚他們在哪里
Or I'm gonna answer it myself,
不然我會自己接
So they can hear you scream when I blow your head off.
讓他們聽見你中槍而死的慘叫聲
Hello?
喂?
Sucre. thank god.
感謝上帝,蘇克雷
When you didn't show up at the boat, i
你沒在船那里出現,我還以為
I'm really sorry about that, papi.
我很抱歉,伙計
I got into a little bit of trouble here at work
我的工作有點麻煩
Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
Yeah.
是的
Where are you?
你在哪里?
You guys get lj?
你們救出小LJ了嗎?
Yeah. he he's fine.
是的,他很好
What about Linc?
林肯怎么樣?
Is he okay?
他好嗎?
He's fine.
他沒事
Are you sure you're all right?
你真的沒事?
I'm fine.
我還好
It all worked out.
一切都順利
I'm about to catch the bus, papi. take care.
我要去坐公車了,伙計,保重
Okay.
好啊
Kill me if you want.
殺了我吧
Wrong, papi.
你錯了,伙計
You're gonna wish we had.
我會讓你求生不得,求死不能
Lechero is dead
勒齊已經死了
I come before you now to bury the man
我在此將他埋葬
not to praise him,
并不是要贊揚他什么
For there is nothing praiseworthy
因為他在這里殘酷的統治
About his rule here.
根本就沒有值得贊揚之處
Having one of our own dictate to us?
讓我們其中的一員發號施令?
Well, that's just not the natural order.
那可不符合自然規律
All cons are equal
在這里都是平等的
I have the last remnants
我這里還剩余一些
Of Lechero's cruel empire in my hand.
勒齊剝削來的財富
An empire which I willingly participated in
我曾渴望加入他們之中
And witnessed first-hand.
也曾目睹他們的惡行
Money made off of your backs
這些錢,都是壓榨你們而來
And off the backs of your family
全是出自你們的辛勞
It's yours.
現在這些是你們的了
And I'm here to tell you,
我要說的是
I'm giving it back.
我要將它們物歸原主
Giving it back, brothers.
物歸原主,弟兄們
Giving it back
全都還給你們
Giving it back
還給你們
Welcome home papi.
歡迎回家,伙計
We're all equal.
我們都是平等的
She's gonna be okay. good.
她會沒事的,太好了
Uncle Mike, um
邁克爾叔叔
I wanted to wait until we were safe to do this,
我一直想等到我們安全以后再給你
But
可是
I found this in the room where Sara and I were he
在莎拉和我被囚禁的屋子里我找到了這個
I thought you might want to have it.
我想也許你需要它
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Thanks.
謝謝
How's Sofia doing?
索菲亞怎么樣了?
She's good. good.
她很好,好的
The cops will be leaving soon.
警察很快會離開
You can go up and see her, then.
然后你就能上去看看她了
Good.
太好了
She wanted me to tell you something.
她想讓我告訴你
She said there's something
在她公寓的
In her apartment underneath her bed.
床底
Something about Whistler. I'm not interested.
有一些關于惠斯勒的情報,我不感興趣
What is it?
是什么?
Michael, this is over.
邁克爾,已經結束了
It's done.
到此為止了
I said,"what is it?"
我問,那是什么?
You're late.
你遲到了
And you owe him for my drinks.
我的飲料你付錢
Give us a minute?
能讓我們單獨呆會兒嗎
It's a nice tip.
出手挺大方
She handles the money.
她付了我錢
You in?
加入嗎
She'd better be able to handle a lot more than that.
若她能付比那更多的錢
Because if she has done
因為如果她真如你所想
What you think she has Sara
那樣做了,那么莎拉
she's the weak link.
她才是突破點
And he will find her.
斯科菲爾德會找到她
And then scofield will find you
接著他會發現你
and me.
和我
And I'm not paying for your mess.
那時我不會為你所做的一切負責
Are you in or are you out?
加入與否?
I'm in.
我加入
Linc?
林肯?
Yeah.
沒事
I need your gun.
把槍給我
Thanks.
謝謝
"jason lief."
杰森,利夫
You heard of this guy?
你聽說過這家伙?
No, but if he's important to Whistler,
沒有,但如果他對惠斯勒很重要的話
He's important to me.
那對我也很重要
Whoa, slow down, Michael.
冷靜點,邁克爾
I get to Whistler, I get to Gretchen. no, no, no, no.
我要去找惠斯勒和格雷琴,別,別這樣
This is the one chceanou, me and lj have of sticking toge
這是唯一的機會了,我們和小lj可以
They killed Sara, Linc.
他們殺了莎拉,林肯
I'm sorry about that.
我很難過
You know listen, man, i
你知道,聽著,伙計,我
I did everything I could, you know.
我已經竭盡所能
Everything.
我所能做的一切
I know you did.
我全明白
But I gotta go.
但我必須去
Thanks.
謝謝