Previously on prison break: we leave tonight
越獄前情提要:今晚就走
It's got no electricity
沒有電
And no running water.
也沒自來水
A hundred bucks a month.
一百塊一個月
Deal.
可以
Ready?
準備好了?
I hope this works, popi.
希望這能行的通,兄弟
That book of yours it's just a bunch of coordinates
你的那本書,上面都是些坐標
In there, right?
是吧?
Among other things.
還有些其他的
Does your father still have
你爸爸是否還記得
That phone number I gave you?
我上次給你的電話號碼?
I think so.
我想是的
Well, tell him to call my brother.
好,讓他打電話給我哥哥
Papa, make that call for my friend.
爸爸,幫我朋友打那個電話
The american?
那美國人?
If time runs out,
如果時間到了
And I don't have the second half of those coordinates,
我還沒有拿到另一半坐標
Lj and the senorita stop breathing.
小Lj和這位小姐就會沒命
you have a warrant out for your arrest
外面有你的懸賞通緝令
you are not going anywhere
你哪兒都不能去
Just wish there was another way to do is.
但愿還有別的辦法
To save lj without handing Whistler over.
能夠救出小lj同時不把惠斯勒交給他們
Look, man, that's it there isn't.
聽著,只能這樣了,沒別的辦法
What is that?
那是什么?
Kesslivol.
凱斯力氟
When heated to a certain degree,
當加熱到一定程度
It eats through steel.
就能腐蝕金屬
As soon as linc cuts the power we go.
一旦林肯切斷電源,我們就馬上行動
What about the backup generator?
那后備電源呢?
There's a lag from when the power cuts out
在斷電的剎那與后備電源啟動間
To when the generator kicks back in.
有個時間差
How long a lag we talking about?
多長時間?
30 seconds.
30秒
We only have 30 seconds. go.
只有30秒,快
Move it, move it.
快點,快點
everything's dark
全都黑乎乎的
Come on.
來啊
Let's go.
走
Okay, let's go. not yet.
好了,快走,還不行
We have to go now. we're running out of time.
得走了,沒時間了
Trust me.
相信我
stop, or we'll shoot
停下,否則我們開槍了
stop
停下
Come on, mate.
快啊,伙計
What's the holdup, Michael?
邁克爾,為什么停下?
Just a little bit longer.
再等等
stop
停下
What happened?
怎么了?
They got caught.
他們被逮到了
What's going on? shut up.laring)
怎么回事? 閉嘴
What, what ?
怎么,怎么?
Don't try anything.
老實點
Bring 'em over here bring 'em over here
把他們帶過來,把他們帶過來
You on your knees, get down
你,跪下
Don't move,
別動
Or you're like your friend over here.
動一動就讓你像他那樣
What's going on, Michael?
邁克爾,到底怎么了?
we have an escape in progress
這里發生越獄事件
we have an escape
發生越獄事件
This sure as hell better work out.
這次最好能成功
For everyone's sake.
對大家都好
staus?
什么情況?
no other prisoners have been found
沒有發現其他犯人
You two,
你們倆
On your feet.
站起來
bring them inside
帶他們進去
move
走
Where the hell's Scofield? shut it.
斯科菲爾德,在哪? 閉嘴
If Scofield doesn't get caught,
如果斯科菲爾德,沒被逮到
He could still fix this mess.
他就還會有辦法的
have someone drag in
把這流血的雜種
the bleeding pig
給我拖進去
hurry it up
快點
What do we do now?
我們現在怎么辦?
The lights are on, they know about the escape what's your plan,
燈還亮著,他們都知道了
Michael?
你到底有何計劃,邁克爾?
This is the plan.
這就是計劃
Michael, how the hell
邁克爾,怎么
Is getting caught your plan?
難道他們被逮住也是你的計劃?
You told them they had 30 seconds to get across
你告訴他們有30秒時間可以穿越的
When you knew the generator was going to kick in sooner.
但事實上,你知道沒那么久
I must have miscalculated.
我一定是算錯了
We've got about ten minutes till the sun rises.
再過10分鐘,太陽就要升起了
And there are soldiers out there, okay.
還有巡邏的警衛呢
They'll take count. we got to get back to the yard.
他們會點人數的,我們得回去
We're not going anywhere.
我們就待在這兒
It's almostime.
時間就快到了
What do you tnothing. it's just probably my wife.
你在干嗎? 可能是我太太
You know, we live a couple miles away
你知道,我們就住在不遠處
And she must have heard the sirens, so
她可能聽到了警報聲,所以就
You can make your calls when I'm done with you.
等我處理完你,你再打電話
What else you got?
你還帶了什么?
Sucre? I'm not here. say what you got to say.
蘇克雷? 我不在,有事留言
Sucre, where the hell are you?
蘇克雷,你到底在哪?
We're counting on you to be here
我們現在全靠你了
If you're not there, we're dead, man.
沒有你,我們就全完了,老兄
Now call me back, please.
快回我電話
Put these with his personal effects.
把這些和他的私人物品放一起
What's going on out there?
到底出什么事了?
Some prisoners tried to escape.
有犯人想越獄
Did they get out?
逃出去了么?
They got caught.
被抓到了
One of them got shot pretty bad.
有一個還傷的挺嚴重
Sucre?
蘇克雷?
No, it is Alphonso Gallego.
不,我是,阿方索?加利西亞
You where you need to be?
你到了那兒?
Yes.
是的
I left the suburban on the side of the road.
我把車子停在了馬路邊上
The keys are in the wheel well.
鑰匙在輪胎上
Are they still t hecheck 'em out.
去看看在不在
They're here.
在的
Good, good.
好,好的
You will be here too,
你也來這兒么?
312 ?
在312嗎?
Yeah, yeah, the 312.
是的,是的,312
See you there.
到時見
These all the men? si, senor.
所有人都在這了?
Tell me, how did you get out there?
老實交待你們是怎么到那的?
How did you get out there?
你們是怎么到那的?
Hmm? don't want to tell me?
有人想說嗎?
How did you get out there?
你們是怎么到那的?
A tunnel.
有個通道
Where?
在哪?
Under Lechero's room.
在勒齊的房間下面
Show me.
帶路
How much longer?
還要多久?
It's just a matter of seconds now.
沒幾秒了
Michael?
邁克爾?
The door.
開門
I don't know the combination.
我不知道密碼
Then improvise.
那就砸了它
This is insane.
真是太瘋狂了
Let's go.
走了
Vamanos.
進去
Hurry
加緊
nothing
沒東西
you're sure?
你確定?
absolutely
確定
it's son of bitch so is out
該死的,讓他們給逃了
are you certain?
你確定?
absolutely
確定
it's empty
是空的
It wasn't me
不是我
It was Scofield he did this
是斯科菲爾德,是他做的
Just check the yard him,
只要檢查院子,他和
Whistler, Mahone and that basketball kid
惠斯勒,馬宏和那個籃球小子
None of 'em will be there
他們到不了那里的
did you finish the count?
點完人數了么?
just finishing now, sir
快點完了,長官
sir we are four short
長官,少了四個
This is captain solo. other inmates are missing.
這里是solo長官,其他的犯人不見了
I want a post-and-protect
給我全面封鎖這里
Around the entire perimeter of the prison.
以及監獄周邊地區
General, we see no one.
將軍,沒找到有人
Are you sure there's prisoners out here?
你確定有犯人逃出去了?
You won't find the prisoners here in no-man's-land
沒他們的地方,你當然找不到他們
Because they're already gone.
因為他們已經走了
faster. we're losing them
快點,我們要跟丟了
he just started shouting
他一上來就大聲的喊
to get off the bus
要我們下車
Off the bus now
快下車
Get off the
快下車
Bunow
快走
how would you describe the suspect?
能描述下疑犯么?
well, he was tall
可以,他高高的個子
more than six feet
有6尺多高
what nationality?
哪國人?
american
美國人
he spoke English
他說英語的
if you saw him, would you recognize him?
再見到他,你能認出來么?
yes, of course
是的,當然了
What's wrong?
怎么了
My ankle I've torn it apart
我扭到腳了,脫臼了
Come on.
快跟上
It's not that far. help me up
沒那么遠了,加把勁
Mr. Whistler, we'll drag you by your hair
惠斯勒先生,那就拽你頭發,拖你走
Because we got to go
因為我們必須走
I'll slow you down. just go just leave me
我會連累你們的,快走吧,別管我
We both know that's not an option.
我們都知道這行不通
It's only a quarter
離海岸很近了
Of a mile to the beach.
只有四分之一英里了
If we stick to the bush, we can make it.
只要我們堅持,一定能到那的
Alex, a little help?
阿歷克斯,來幫下忙
Go. come on
走,快點
Hey. we only have a few minutes.
我們只有幾分鐘時間
We got soldiers right behind us.
后面有士兵追著
Cops as well.
還有警察
We got what we nd?
得到我們要的了嗎
Yeah, we got what we need.
恩,得到了
What do we need?
我們需要什么
Always picking up the strays, huh?
總是會遇到這樣的情況
This way.
這邊走
come on. let's go
快,走吧
Listen, Michael, if you think the company's just going
聽著,邁克爾,如果你以為把我交給他們
To let you swap me for your nephew, you're mistaken.
他們就會放了你侄子,那你就錯了
Shut up.
閉嘴
Once they get hold of me,
一旦他們得到了我
They're gonna kill all of you,
他們就會殺了你們所有人
And I don't want Sofia caught in the crossfire.
而我也不想索菲亞在混亂中被抓
Listen, just let me go.
讓我走吧
I'll contact them, I promise.
我會聯系他們的,我發誓
I'll say I'll turn myself in once I know lj's safe.
一旦知道小LJ安全了,我就會去自首
Hey, you got no say in wha happens to my son you got it?
聽好了,不許你提我兒子一個字
We don't need a suntan.
我們不是來這享受日光浴的
We need to get lost.
我們得趕緊消失
The military patrols all the roads around the prison.
監獄沿線都有軍隊守衛在巡邏著
You didn't consider a boat?
你不考慮乘船?
They show up here and we're ten yards off the shore,
他們一出現,我們只離岸10碼
We're target practice.
不是都成了活靶子
We need to be invisible.
我們得趕緊消失
Five guys, four tanks.
5人只有4氧氣罐
Sucks for you, Mahone.
去死吧,馬宏
Lincoln and I will share.
我和林肯分享
Toss your boots in the box.
把鞋子扔在盒子里
Yeah?
喂
Tell me you have him.
告訴我,你已經帶他出來了
Yeah, I got him.
是的,在我手上
Where's my son?
我兒子在哪里?
With me. put him on the phone now.
在我邊上,馬上讓他聽電話
Say something.
說話吧
I'll be there soon. just don't hurt anyone.
我很快就過去,別傷了任何人
You happy?
你滿意了吧?
You have 20 minutes to meet me in panama city
20分鐘后,巴拿馬城
Where we agreed.
我們說定的地方見
We'll be there.
我們會去的
Hey, I need to put my book in there.
我得把書放進去
The book? my book
書呢?我的書呢?
It must have fell out of my pocket.
一定是剛才落下了
I thought you already figured out the coordinates.
我還以為你把坐標都記下來了
Well, I didn't memorize them I wrote them in the book
我沒有記下了,我把坐標記在書上
I'm pretty sure they're still looking for us, guys.
伙計們,我肯定他們還在四處找我們
It's gone. now get in the damn water.
算了,我們現在下水去
Would you please? it's a picture of my son.
能不能幫下忙?我兒子的照片
Can you, uh
你能不能
Put it in the bag?
放到包里去?
Screw you, Mahone.
見鬼去吧,馬宏
Let's go.
我們走
McGrady. mcGrady?
格雷迪,格雷迪?
I don't swim so good.
我游泳很爛
What?
你說什么?
Too bad, kid, you're getting wet. get in.
太糟了,孩子,就是濕下水,來吧
Look it's all right.
聽著,沒事的
We'll share tanks. just hold onto me
我們共用氧氣罐,抱緊我就行
And we'll switch off back and forth, ten seconds apiece.
我們交替,10秒鐘一次
Come on. let's go.
走吧,我們走
over here
這里
towards the beach
朝海灘那邊
i could've sworn
我很肯定
they were headed in this direction
他們是朝這個方向去的
give me the binoculars
給我望遠鏡
do you see any boats?
看到船了么?
not a one
一條都沒
where the hell are they?
他媽的,到底上哪去了?
Where is Scofield?
斯科菲爾德哪去了?
I don't know he didn't tell me nothing
我不知道,他什么都沒和我說
Where is he running?
他去了哪里?
I told you, I don't know nothing
我告訴你了,我什么都不知道
Well, there's only one way to make certain of that.
是你逼我出重招的
i want men covering five kilometers
派人手檢查附近5公里
both east and west and check-points
東西兩面,全部都要查
on all coastal roads
沿海的公里也要查
every vehicle is to be searched
經過的每輛車都要檢查
contact the general
通知將軍
i need more men sent to me at once
我需要立即加派人手
This is general Mestas. the men will be sent.
我是梅塔斯獄長,我會增派人手過去
And, Sojo, I expect every prisoner
索胡,我希望每個犯人
To be returned to Sona today.
今天都能押回索納監獄
Dispatch fourth platoon.
分派第四分隊過去
Hey, hey, look, man, this is getting crazy here.
聽著,這太瘋狂了
Look, I'll plead guilty for ignoring the warrant.
我會認罪無視赦免證
I'll show up for the court hearings.
我會出席法庭的聽證會
Let me get out of here.
讓我離開這里吧
You know, with this alarms and the guns,
你看,這里到處是警報和槍械
They're making me a little nervous.
讓我很是心焦
Until things settle in, you go nowhere.
事情沒了結之前,你哪里都不能去
So just sit tight.
所以乖乖做好吧
Urfo platoon goes to Cabrillo beach ahora.
第四分隊去卡布里海灘支援
There
那里
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where's who?
你說誰呢?
Sucre with the boat.
蘇克雷還有那艘船
Ju hold on.
抓緊了
You all right? you all right?
你沒事吧,都好吧?
Yeah.
是的
I'm all right, I'm all right.
我沒事,我很好
We're not gonna make it
我們在這里呆著
Out here too much longer, Michael.
可不是長久之計啊,邁克爾
Sucre is coming. be patient.
蘇克雷正在趕過來,耐心點
Excuse me?
不好意思
Boat 312, why is it still here?
312號船,怎么還在這里?
Wasn't someone supposed to take that out today?
今天不是應該有人開走的嗎?
Someone reserved it, but they never picked it up.
確實有人定了,但是他們沒有來取
Yes, general.
收到,長官
I want an update.
匯報下最新進展
Still no sign of them. nothing on the coast.
仍然沒有任何線索,海灘上什么都沒有
I think they may have gone back into the jungle.
我想他們可能又返回了叢林
The jungle? you asked me to send men to the beach
叢林?是你讓我派人去海灘的
Capitan
隊長
Just a moment, general.
稍等下,長官
General, I think we have to call the coast guard.
長官,我們需要聯系海岸警衛隊
Come on
抓好了
You all right?
你沒事吧?
My legs are starting to cramp.
我的腿開始抽筋了
You gotta hold on, buddy.
小兄弟,你得抓緊
We're not gonna last out here too long, Michael.
邁克爾,這樣下去,堅持不了多久
Where's your friend, Michael?
邁克爾,你的朋友呢?
Sucre's not just gonna abandon us out here, all right?
蘇克雷不會就這樣把我們拋棄的
He'll show, he'll show.
他會來的,會來的
The coast guard is launching four vessels
海岸警衛隊已經出動了4艘船了
They've been in the water this whole time.
他們就這么一直泡在水里
They're probably at the bottom of the ocean by now.
或許現在都沉到海底去了
Well, look it here
看看這個
A drunk and disorderlyke we warrant for jorge rivera.han
我們為酒鬼,行為反常的人開赦免令?
Failure to pay child support.
無力支付孩子生活補助
What kind of man doesn't
什么樣的人才會
take care of his family?
不顧及自己家庭呢?
Not a good one.
不太好的人吧
Please let me go
求你了,讓我走吧
they are waiting on me.
他們都在等我
You're not going anywhere.
你哪也去不了
Once we're done processing you, then you can go.
我們處理好你的問題,才能放你走
Until then, sit tight.
乖乖做好,等吧
I should have heard something by now.
這個點,我該聽到些動靜了
I've lost all damn track of them.
我跟丟了所有的線索
Burrows will eventually reach out if he wants his son ck.
巴羅斯想要回他兒子,總會來的
Yeah, well, that might no longer be an option.
沒錯,不過或許這樣的籌碼還不夠
Look look
看啊,快看
Sucre
蘇克雷
He's supposed to be flashing a light.
他應該閃下燈的
He's not responding, Linc.
林肯,他沒有反應
The coast guard. they found us.
是海岸警衛隊,他們發現我們了
Papa
爸爸
Michael Michael?
邁克爾,邁克爾?
If I don't get another chance, I want
如果我沒有生還的機會
You to know that I appreciate everything you've done.
我想你知道,我對你做的一切深表謝意
You're welcome.
承謝了
Come on, son.
過來,兒子
How'd you find us?
你怎么會找到我們的?
You never showed, and you said you'd be coming
你后來再沒現身,你說過你會來的
From the southwest, so I took a chance.
從西南方來,所以我來碰碰運氣
What do you think happened to Sucre?
你認為蘇克雷會發生什么事?
Don't know, but we gotta move.
我不知道,但是我們得趕緊走
He's done
他不行了
What about him?
那么他呢?
He's even worse off.
他的情況更糟糕
Guess that just leaves one.
還剩一個了
Get up.
起來
Let's go.
我們走
I saw the boxes in the back, so I took your car
我在后排看到盒子,所以就把車開來了
Figured you'd need to change
猜想你需要換下裝
How's the ankle?
腳踝傷怎樣了?
I need to get off my feet.
真想把腳卸了
All right, guys, get changed and make sure
好了,伙計們,換下裝束
You don't leave any wet clothes behind.
確保沒有落下任何濕衣服
Listen, uh
聽著
Thanks for everything.
非常感謝
Thank you for my boy.
謝謝你對我兒的關照
I hope you get your son back, too.
我希望你也盡快找回兒子
Yeah, me, too.
是的,我也是
Come. we need to get back to the truck.
我們回卡車去
Michael?
邁克爾?
Thank you.
謝謝你
Go be with your family, Luis.
路易,回到你的家庭去
Yeah?
喂
Where the hell are you?
你們到底在哪呢?
We ran into some trouble. we're-we're downtown panama.
我們遇到些麻煩,正在趕去巴拿馬
No, Lincoln, you're not.
不,林肯,你并沒有去
We got company.
有人跟來了
How'd they find us?
他們怎么能找到我們?
You have them?
你跟上他們了?
We're right on top of them.
我們馬上超上去了
Hold on
抓緊了
They must've gotten to Grady's dad and bugged this car.
他們或許盯上了格雷迪的老爸,對車動了手腳
Or one of us.
或者是我們中的一個
Then why didn't they find us when we were in the water?
那在水里的時候,他們怎么沒有發現我們?
It's because the water was blocking the signal.
那是因為水阻隔了信號
What you do with that stopwatch that Gretchen gave you?
你還戴著格雷琴給你的手表干嘛呢?
Oh, my god. I didn't know.
天啊,我不知道
I didn't know.
我真不知道
Okay, hold on, guys.
好了,抓緊了,伙計們
All right, it's time to use this rig to our advantage.
好了,這回該利用一下地形了
Go here we go
我們上路吧
Uh this is, like, a dead end right here.
這好像是條死路
Stay in the car, then.
別呆在車里
This way
走這邊
Why don't you just tell us what you know?
為什么你就是不招呢
Then you won't wind up being beaten half to death
你不會想嘗嘗被打得半死的滋味吧
Like your friend. I know less than you do.
就像你的朋友一樣,我不比你知道的多
Which is hard, considering how dumb you are.
孰輕孰重,你心知肚明
I want everything you can find on the men who escaped
我想知道逃犯留下的所有蛛絲馬跡
And I want it immediately.
我現在就想要
What the hell is he still doing here?
他怎么還在這里?
Unless it's for murder
除非是謀殺
get him out of here
讓他出去
Go see the clerk about your stuff.
去管辦事員要你的東西
They're barricaded.
他們被包圍了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Get back
快回來
All that gunfire and they only
槍聲一直沒停
Hit your car three times?
但他們只擊中了你的車三次
Son of a bi
渾蛋
Listen, Linc, you've done a great job getting us
聽著,林肯,你干的漂亮
Out of the frying pan, but it'll be for nothing
帶我們脫離險境,但這沒用
If we end up back in the fire.
如果我們最終被打死的話
There's no fire, just an exchange,
這兒沒有交火,只是一個交易
Then I'm done with you.
你就是交換品
You think it's that simple?
你真認為就這么簡單
Yeah, they want you, they get you. it's that simple.
恩,他們要你,他們得到你,就這么簡單
This is not about me. it's about Sofia and ur son. Michael
這和我無關,這關系到索菲亞和你兒子,邁克爾
Tell him tell him these people
告訴他,告訴他這些人
Won't just let us walk away.
不會就這樣讓我們離開的
We already had this discussion back at the beach, James,
我們在海灘上已經討論了這件事,詹姆斯
And you were outvoted.
你也被說服了
You're making a terrible mistake.
你犯了個可怕的錯誤
People might die because of this.
有人會因此送命
Take off your pants.
脫掉褲子
Excuse me, ser?
你說什么,警官
I said take off your pants.
我讓你脫掉的褲子
If I knew you boys partied in Sona like this,
如果我知道你們這幫索納的家伙會來這套
I never would have tried to escape.
我就不跑了
One cell phone.
一部手機
One wallet.
一個錢包
And some change.
還有些零錢
There were some papers.
還有些紙
A boat-rental agreement. I need them.
還有一份租船合同,我需要它
I'll check the drawer.
我檢查一下抽屜
Take them down.
脫掉褲子
Come on, now, hombre.
拜托,老兄
There's no need to refry my beans.
用不著閹了我吧
Always with the wise talk.
放聰明點
Never saying anything we want to hear.
別說任何我們不想聽得話
Now, all I want to hear are your screams.
現在,我只想聽你的慘叫聲
No, no.
不,不
No, no, no, no, no. listen.
不,不,不,不,不,聽著
I told you, I don't know nothing.
我告訴過你,我什么也不知道
No, actually, I don't know nothing.
不,事實上,我一無所知
I swear. I swear I don't.
我發誓,我發誓我什么都不知道
But he does
但他知道
He knows everything
他知道一切
Hey not so fast, amigo.
別急著走,老兄
Hey. a little help.
幫把手
What is this place?
這是什么地方
Where we're gonna make the exchange on our terms.
這是我們交易的地方
There's a service road out back, just in case
這后面有條密道,一有情況
We want to get lost. yeah, assuming you're still alive.
我們就閃,對,如果你還有命閃的話
You still talking?
你說什么
Linc?
林肯
Yeah.
是我
Gotta commend you on that boom box trick.
槍聲的騙局干的不錯
Very sophisticated.
非常老道
You steal that one from home alone?
你只從家偷了這個么
You fell for it, bitch.
你中計了,婊子
All right, listen. if you wanna see your son
好吧,聽著,如果想見到你兒子
You're not calling the shots anymore.
你別再帶些槍手來了
As long as I have lj .
直到我得到小lj
As long as I got Whistler, u'yo gonna do exactly what
直到我得到惠斯勒,你最好
I say. you got it?
按照我說的做,你明白么
Now, listen up.
現在,聽清楚
We're at an abandoned
我們在一座廢棄的倉庫
Warehouse five miles down the road
距離交換地點5英里遠
From the barrios interchange. be there in 20 minutes
20分鐘后
With my son.
帶我兒子來這兒
And once I get there?
那我到那之后呢
So now we wait.
那我們就這么等著
Yeah.
對
Think this'll work?
這能行么
Yeah, it'll work.
恩,沒問題
You, me and lj.
你,我和小lj
Yeah.
好
I just hope it works out for mcGrady, too.
我也希望格雷迪會沒事
Oh, no.
不,不
They must have closed all the roads out of panama.
他們一定封鎖了離開巴拿馬的所有路
Papa, what do we do?
爸爸,該怎么辦?
You gotta turn around, papa.
掉頭吧,爸爸
I can't go back to sona. I can't.
我不能被抓回索納,不行的
I don't care what he says.
我不管他說什么
He's a convict he's a piece of garbage.
他是個罪犯,是個垃圾
I don't know anything about this Michael Scofield guy.
我壓根就不知道邁克爾?斯科菲爾德這個人
General.
將軍
Here is everything we have on the escaped prisoners.
這里是越獄犯的所有資料
You don't know Michael Scofield, is that right, jorge?
你不認識邁克爾?斯科菲爾德,是嗎?
Yes.
是的
You sure you don't want to ange your story, Fernando?
你確定不要再考慮一下是否認識他,費爾南多?
What is this?
這是什么?
This should help make you a decent brace.
這會幫你緩解一下疼痛
Thank you.
謝謝
Should be able to see them coming from up here.
這里應該可以看到他們
You did great.
你做的很好
Thanks.
謝謝
I just want lj back, you know?
我只是想要回小LJ
It's just a matter of time.
只是時間問題
Yeah.
是啊
Considering I don't have
考慮到在這鬼地方
A pony in this race
沒有小馬做禮物,我只能說句再見了
I guess this is where we say goodbay
我想這是我們分道揚鑣的地方
Think I am going to let you just walk out of here?
你認為我我會就這么放你走?
After what you did to us?
你以為你能一走了之,在你對我們做了這些之后?
What you did to my dad?
在你殺了我老爸之后?
No.
不能
I was gonna kill you at the beach,
在海灘上我就想殺了你
But I didn't want to do anything that was gonna get us caught.
但是我不想這樣而使大家被抓
You shot my dad in the back. I'm gonna give you
你開槍殺了我父親,但我會給你
The courtesy you never gave him.
你沒有給他的尊嚴
Turn around.
轉過去
Linc, think about what you are doing
林肯,想想你都在干些什么?
You know, Linc
林肯,你知道
I was told to choose between your family and mine.
我被迫選擇你的家人還是我的家人
That was my option.
這是我的選擇
I chose mine.
我選了我的家人
Go to hell.
去死吧
Linc, you don't have to do this.
林肯,你不需要這樣做
Mahone
馬宏
Hey my truck
我的卡車
Stop
停下來
What are we gonna do now?
現在我們怎么辦?