You are breaking out of this prison, Mr. Scofield.
你準備越獄,斯科菲爾德先生
And you're taking me with you.
你得帶上我
So with this deal
那么
what specifically are they expecting from me?
他們到底想從我這得到些什么?
They need to know everything.
他們想知道所有的事
They want to confirm that you have viable,
他們要確認你的消息可靠
incriminating information
并且能夠幫助他們定罪
and that you can be a cooperative witness.
還要你乖乖地做個證人
Show me the pictures.
給我看看照片
I can't show you the pictures, man.
沒照片看,兄弟
She's dead, Michael.
她死了,邁克爾
I thought we agreed it was best for you to not come here.
不是說好了,你最好別來這嗎
I need to know how this delay is going to affect things.
我得知道這次耽擱會有多大影響
four more days
再給我四天
If I'm out of here by then
要是我能離開這的話
I can still do it.
我仍然能夠做到
I'll let the brothers know.
我會轉告那兩兄弟的
Michael.
邁克爾
You like this?
我看起來怎么樣
Yeah.
不錯
It's a special occasion.
今天是個特殊的日子
My dad's coming today,
我爸爸今天要來看我
so I'm just gonna wait here till he shows up.
我在等他過來
You look sharp.
蠻精神的
Thanks.
謝謝
Scofield , you have a vistor
斯科菲爾德,有訪客
LJ. Is he...? -Alive. -LJ
他還...? 還活著
Giving us four more days.
又給了我們4天時間
Okay, good.
好
Listen, back at the exchange point,
聽著,在交易地點
I saw three body bags.
我看到了3個尸體袋
You, me and LJ,
你,我,還有小LJ的
we weren't getting out of there alive.
他們沒想放過我們
That's the last time I get caught flatfooted.
我不會再魯莽行事了
Then do what you got to do, Linc.
那就去做你該做的事,林肯
As long as I take care of my end, right?
我會管好我這里的事,行嗎?
Michael, I know you're angry with me about Sara, but...
邁克爾我知道莎拉的事,你很生我的氣,但...
You lied.
你說謊了
I had to lie.
我不得不說謊
Your son is my nephew,
你兒子是我侄子
and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him.
我會為他做一切的
But apparently...
但顯然...
apparently you only think I only care about myself.
你認為我只在意自己的事
I know you don't care about yourself,
我知道你關心的不是自己
but you cared about Sara.
你關心的是莎拉
You loved her.
你愛她
And I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
But LJ's my son.
但小LJ是我兒子
I-I couldn't let anything happen to him.
我,我不能讓他有事
You know that.
你知道的
You used me, Linc.
你利用了我,林肯
So I guess you and the Company have something in common.
你這點和組織倒是挺像的
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
I have tried every number I have.
我所有號碼都試了一遍
Listen I will check back in headquarters
聽著,我會再去總部查查
and see what they say.
看他們怎么說
Never mind.
別管了
I found him.
我找到他了
Carter Blue Label.
藍色卡特
You always had such
你雖然出身平凡
high-end taste for a girl from Wheeling.
卻很有品味嘛
Since I paid for it...
還不是用我的錢...
You know how much I hate to travel, Gretchen...
你知道我有多么痛恨四處奔波,格雷琴
...but considering the mess down here, I made an exception.
但是考慮到這里的狀況,我不得不破例來一趟
It was a mess before I got here.
在我來之前,這里就混亂不堪
And it's time to clean it up.
那現在是時候清理下了
We're ending this today.
今天就做個了結吧
Bang and burn.
來硬的
General, that was analyzed.
將軍,我已經分析過了
What you're asking for
如此做法
is too dangerous, not to mention
太危險了,更何況
next to impossible with the given time frame.
時間上根本來不及
I remember
我認為
a substantial wire transfer to an offshore account
當一大筆錢匯到你海外帳戶的時候
that took the word "impossible"
那就意味著我們的字典里沒有"不可能"
out of the equation-- or tell me,
難道說
did I hire the wrong person?
是我選錯了人?
I am doing my job when I tell you to seriously reconsider.
提醒你做事要三思,也是我的工作
And now, I have to do my job.
那現在,我要按我的意思辦了
I don't pay you to be my advisor.
我不是花錢讓你做我顧問的
You're my operator.
你只是執行任務的
You have your instructions, now get it done.
你收到命令,就得完成任務
Beuse if you don't,
不然的話
I'll make what happened to you in Mosul
你上次在摩蘇爾
feel like a massage.
遭受的一切就只是個開頭罷了
This was a big mistake, Gretchen.
這件事是個錯誤,格雷琴
You can't make a habit of coming to Sona.
你不能老來這里
I won't.
我不會了
Because we're going with the bang and burn .
因為我們要來硬的了
That's suicide.
那等于自尋死路
We have more time.
我們還有時間呢
My boss wants things to move a bit faster.
我老板想快點完事
Well, tell him you can't pull it off.
那你告訴他這樣行不通
I might get killed if we do this.
這么干我可能會被殺了的
And I might get killed if we don't.
不這么干我就會被干掉了
Between you and me,
你和我之間
who do you think I care about more?
你認為我會更關心誰?
Look at me, James.
看著我,詹姆斯
See if you can tell how serious I am.
看看我有多認真
If you don't play ball,
如果你不配合
I will leave you in Sona to rot.
你就等著把牢坐穿吧
I promise.
我保證
Be ready by 5:00.
5點鐘,準備好
That's when it happens.
那時行動
Everybody goes.
一起行動
What about Scofield?
斯科菲爾德如何處置?
Kill him.
殺了他
You know the consequences if I'm seen talking to you?
如果有人看到我們倆說話,你知道后果的
The military's reinforcing the bars on all the windows.
軍隊正在加固所有門窗上的鐵欄
Can you talk to the colonel,
能否和長官談談
get him to postpone that for a few days? .
讓他暫緩幾天?
After your performance yesterday,
經你昨天這么一鬧
I have no further sway with the colonel.
我已經沒有發言權了
Well, then I'm afraid you've brokered your way
那我恐怕你是選了條
into an escape plan that no longer exists.
根本不可能成功的路來逃生
I have an idea.
我有辦法了
Lechero...!
勒齊
Wait to hear from me.
等我消息
What?
怎么了
Some of the men don't feel the need to pay their debts anymore.
有些人不想再付保護費給你了
It's been one week, man,
已經一周了
and we lost three men.
我們已經少了三個人了
Now, if we gonna keep Sona, we're gonna need numbers.
現在,如果我們要控制索納監獄,我們需要人手
I don't trust nobody here right now especially now.
這里我現在誰都不信,尤其是現在
I work with the men I have.
我只想用自己人
Really, brother?
是嗎,兄弟?
You, me
你和我
and the gimp over there, we gonna run this place?
還有那個廢物,就靠我們三個?
I want to bring on Cristobal.
我想帶上克里斯托巴
He's solid, man.
他靠得住,老大
One of them Darrien ghetto boys.
又是戴倫猶太人
Bring him up.
那就帶上他吧
But I promise you nothing.
但是我不能保證你什么
Find me anything that can sustain heavy RPGs
找到任何可以支撐住火箭筒和
and small arms.
輕武器的東西
A Cougar, a Stryker.
一支美洲豹,一支步行者
Not gonna happen.
那不可能
I do have a call in to a Sergeant York, but...
我請示過約克中士,但是...
Yeah, that's not going to cut it.
計劃不會改變
Call Suezamel, put him on standby,
打給蘇扎梅爾,讓他待命
tell him we might need him.
有需要會找他
Is there a problem?
有問題嗎?
We're doing this at 5:00?
我們5點就行動?
well we could wait until tonight
我們是可以等到晚上
when our guys are moving too fast
除非我們的行動夠快
for our night vision to work properly.
眼睛夠好使
You could even tag along if you want.
干不干隨你
Get it done. Escape Atrevido Disuelto
快去,快跑
Hello.
你好
Yes, I'm trying to locate the family of Mr. James Whistler.
我找詹姆斯·惠斯勒先生的家人
I-I am his-I'm his wife.
我...我是...他妻子
Who's calling?
你是哪位?
My name is Tommy Day.
我叫湯米·戴
I own the apartment building Mr. Whistler rents from.
我是惠斯勒先生的房東
There's been a busted pipe in his unit that's caused
他房里有根管子壞了
some damage to the apartment next door.
導致鄰居家受到損害
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I think you have confused James with someoneelse.
我想你把詹姆斯和其他人弄混了
He's not renting another apartment.
他沒租什么公寓
Oh, I assure you Mr. Whistler is my tenant.
我確定是惠斯勒先生租了我的房子
I couldn't find anyone to contact after his conviction,
自從他服刑后我就找不到人了
but when the mail came, I checked his phone bill.
但是我看到了他的一封話費賬單
There were numerous calls to this number.
他給這個號碼打了很多電話
If you could please come to the apartment,
如果你能過來的話
the address is 40 AbelBravo in Obarrio,
地址是奧瓦里奧阿貝爾布拉沃40號
Unit 4.
4單元
Tell your men the intel says
告訴他們英特爾公司說
the Panamanians have no access to SAM.
巴拿馬人無法進入串行存取存儲器
Yeah.
喂
There's been a development.
有進展了
The Company's giving us four more days.
又給了我們四天時間
Okay. -Problem is
好的,問題是
I, uh, I don't know how we're getting out of here.
我...不知道我們怎么出去
Lechero might have some ideas, but I'm still waiting
勒齊或許有辦法,我還在等
to hear from him.
他的消息
I'm sorry, is this a bad time for you?
對不起,你現在不方便嗎
It's been an intense 24 hours.
這一天很難熬
I have things on my mind.
我腦子里很亂
Yeah, like your last trip to visitation maybe.
也許和你上一次的探視有關
What, you're a spy now?
怎么,你監視我?
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but she didn't really strike me
如果說錯了別怪我,不過她看起來
as the girlfriend type.
不像我喜歡的類型啊
She was Company.
她是組織派來的
After your failed escape, she came to remind me
你越獄失敗后,她來提醒我
that I have a stake in this, too,
我也是在冒險
which you seem to have forgotten.
你似乎忘了這一點
So forgive me if I don't jump for joy
如果你說在籌備另一個越獄計劃
when you say you're working on a plan
別怪我沒有興高采烈
that may very well fail again.
因為那個計劃可能又會失敗
I've got to get out of here,
我必須得出去
and it's getting to the point where I don't care how.
無論用什么方法
Got what we talked about?
明白我的意思了嗎
You never met me.
你從沒見過我
Oh, my God.
天哪
What the hell is going on?
發生什么事了?
Shales...
謝爾斯...
What about Oscar Shales?
奧斯卡·謝爾斯怎么了?
He... raped, killed, tortured.
他...強奸,殺人,虐待
I couldn't turn, turn him over
但我沒辦法治他罪
to some scumbag lawyer who was just gonna get him off or...
那些混賬律師要把他弄出去
or... no, no, I just...
不...我只是...
so I killed him.
所以我殺了他
And I felt... good.
我感覺...很好
I felt, I felt really good.
非常非常好
But then, you know, came the visions
然后你知道嗎,我腦海里就一直出現
of Shales begging for his life,
謝爾斯求我放他生路的一幕
and I couldn't get rid of them,
我擺脫不了
so I, I got these drugs that kept me on an even keel.
所以我得靠吃藥來保持平靜
And then when I got to Sona,
當我到了索納監獄
I coul get my pills, so I had to...
我拿不到藥,所以我不得不...
improvise.
臨時救急
Did you want me to get drugs for you?
要我幫你弄點藥嗎
I assume that whoever set this up must think
我確信想讓我作證的人
that I might have some value.
一定是覺得我還有價值
It's why you came back for me.
這是你回來找我的原因吧
I came here to help a man that I respect and care about.
我是來幫助一個我敬仰和關心的人
And I appreciate that.
榮幸之至
But I can't testify like this.
但是我現在這個樣子沒法作證
Please...
求你了...
Please...
求你了...
One inch of reinforced steel on every window.
窗戶上都加了一英尺厚的強化鋼
Nothing would get through those.
沒人出的去
I'll figure something out.
我會找到辦法的
I know you will.
我知道你會
Listen, man, I'm sorry about before.
聽著,剛才很抱歉
Like I said, things have been intense.
就像我說的,事情變得很緊張了
So much depends on this working out.
行動成功太重要了
My nephew's life depends on this working.
我侄子的命也取決于這次的行動
I know it does.
我知道
I never asked-- how old is he?
我還沒問過...他多大了?
Sixteen.
16歲
Oh, hell.
天哪
Knock knocka.
叮咚,叮咚
What do you want?
你來干嘛?
Me? I just came by to slip something
我? 我只是來把一些東西
into your mail slot.
扔進你的信箱里
It's from El Patron himself,
是老大給的
but it was made for your eyes only.
但是只給你們看
Grabby.
收好了
That don't look like no invitation
我看這可不像是一個舞會
to the Sona-Hains Dance.
邀請函什么的
What do you got cooking up with Lechero, huh?
你和勒齊在策劃什么事?
It's none of your business, Theodore.
不關你的事,蒂博格
You want to keep secrets?
你想對我保密?
You want to treat me like a pesky insect? Fine.
你當我是一支討厭蟲? 隨便你
Just remember, information, like crumbs,
給我記住,情報,就像面包屑
always trickles down to the vermin on the floor.
總會撒落在地上讓蟲子吃掉的
4:00?
4點鐘?
It's a sketch of Lechero's quarters.
這是勒齊牢房的草圖
To be honest, when a tenant pays a year's rent in advance
老實說,如果有房客提前支付一年的房租
and then gets locked up,
也不來住的話
I normally rent the place out
我一般都會把這房子再租出去
and double my money, but, uh,
賺雙倍的錢,不過
James was a good man.
詹姆斯人不錯
I was hoping things would turn out well for him.
我一直希望他的事情可以有轉機
Look, uh, miss...
我說,夫人
a lot of guys have a little something on the side.
很多人都會有一些自己的秘密
This apartment, I mean, whoever he brought here,
我是說,這個公寓,無論他帶誰來過這里
doesn't mean he didn't love ya.
并不意味著他不愛你
You said you have James' insurance paper?
你說你這有詹姆斯的保險單?
Right on. Right on.
稍等,馬上
I'll, uh, I'll go get them.
我去給你拿來
Oh, God.
哦,我的天
There's another door in here.
那兒還有一扇門
"4413"
"4413."
4413, huh?
4413,對吧
What about Scofield?
那斯科菲爾德怎么辦
Kill him.
干掉他
You know, if Lechero didn't send this,
如果這個草圖不是勒齊給我們的
T-Bag might be setting me up for someone.
那么這事就是有人派蒂博格算計我的
I say we get out of here.
我們從這里出去
I'm truly sorry you got caught up in my troubles, Michael.
邁克爾,你因為我惹上了這么多麻煩,很抱歉
Scofield.
斯科菲爾德
I take it there's another code.
這兒還有一個密碼鎖
I'm the only one that knows it.
我是唯一知道的人
For a man who likes keeping a secret,
對于一個喜歡保密的人
choosing T-Bag as a go-between
選擇蒂博格作為送信人
might not be the smartest move.
可不是一個明智的選擇
Yeah, by the time he figures it out, we'll be long gone.
是的,不過當他想明白的時候,我們早就跑遠了
Sammy's on his way back. Let's go.
薩米正在回來的路上,走吧
What the hell's this?
這是他媽什么?
Underground tunnel.
地下通道
The old administration used it
原來看守用做
to travel between cellblocks A and B.
從A區到B區的通道
After the riots, they moved us all to B.
自從暴動之后,他們把我們都轉移到了B區
And then the soldiers came in,
然后當兵的就
blew this tunnel up.
把這個通道炸了
Looks like someone already tried to get through the debris.
看起來有人已經試圖打通這些廢墟了
I never planned to spend my whole life in Sona.
我可沒打算一輩子都待在這里
Just didn't expect it to end so soon.
只是沒想到這么快就得走了
You're the engineer, though, right?
你是工程師,對吧
You can dig our way out of this?
我想你能弄條路出去吧?
Yeah, me and a couple of payloaders.
是的,但我需要幾個裝載機
Now, you listen.
給我聽好了
You're gonna dig out of this place.
你必須得從這里挖出去
We're not digging out, but we might be diggin up.
我們不能挖出去,不過我們可以試試向上挖
Hello, Sofia.
你好,索菲亞
Hello. Who are you?
你好,你是誰
Friend of James.
詹姆斯的一個朋友
Old friend.
老朋友
Well, he isn't here.
他現在不在
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪
I can see why James loves you.
我可知道詹姆斯為什么喜歡你了
You are beautiful.
你真漂亮
If you keep sticking your nose where
如果你繼續到處瞎打探消息
it doesn't belong,
而不乖乖待著的話
I'm gonna make him miss you very, very much.
我會讓他再也見不到你的
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
你知道我的意思了吧
Good.
很好
You don't need to worry about this.
這個不需要你來操心
Now listen very carefully to me, Sofia, and you won't get hurt.
聽清楚了索菲亞,這樣你才不會受到傷害
I want you to go home and do your hair
我要你回家待著,做做頭發
and paint your nails and get all ready
涂好指甲,準備好
for when James comes home.
等著詹姆斯回家
You two will live happily ever after.
然后你們就幸福地過一輩子
What do you want from him?
你想從他這兒得到什么
See? You're not listening already.
瞧,你又不聽話了
Don't get in the way,
別插手這事
or I promise you things will get very bad for you.
不然你會很難堪的
You are truly beautiful.
你真的很漂亮
I hope you can stay that way.
我希望你可以始終這樣
Get the hell out of here
現在滾吧
All right, if we can get through
好吧,如果我們可以穿過天花板
the ceiling, the foundation and the earth on top othat,
地基,還有上面的土層
we can make it out into the middle of no-man's-land
我們就可以上到禁入區了
and maybe hit the fence before we get shot.
然后我們可以在被擊中之前到達圍欄
Yeah. Well, we wouldn't want that.
是啊,我們可不想被射死
Yes, but you can dig out, though, right?
對的,不過你確實可以挖通,對吧
Based on gravity and the kind of sand that Sona's built on,
根據重力學和索納地下的沙質情況來看
we're gonna need some kind of support brace for the tunnel.
我們在挖掘時需要支柱來支撐這個通道
Or...
不然的話
Or what?
不然怎樣?
The whole thing collapses and we're buried alive.
不然整個隧道會坍塌,我們就會被活埋
Go on and relax, huh?
大家隨便點
I'll get some rum.
我去弄點朗姆酒來
How long will this take?
這要花多久時間
Maybe two days.
大約兩天
I got to get upstairs, estimate exactly where
我得上樓去看看,估算我們
in no-man's land that tunnel's gonna let out.
從隧道出去后到底處于禁入區的什么方位
Where you going? I'm meditating.
你去哪,我正考慮問題呢
Just getng rum for Cristobal and his boys.
來給克里斯托巴和他的人弄點朗姆酒
Rum?! His boys?!
朗姆酒? 給他的人
No, I said I'd meet with Cristobal,
我確實說過愿意見見克里斯托巴
not every half-breed in Sona.
但不是一大堆人
Well, they up there right now.
不過,他們現在正在上面呢
So, let's go.
那我們走
Let me just get some rum, now. -No, man.
讓我給他們弄點朗姆酒吧,沒門
Then drink beer like everyone else.
讓他們向其他人一樣喝啤酒好了
Look, man, offer them something good.
我說,哥們,給他們點好東西
Don't make me look fool.
不要讓我難堪
The rum is for me, Sammy.
這酒是我的,薩米
No?
我說不行
You have a problem with that?
你有意見嗎
No, sir.
沒意見,先生
Good.
很好
Let's go.
那我們走吧
Let's get back to work.
我們繼續干吧
Hey, only Lechero has the code.
只有勒齊才知道密碼
We don't need a code.
我們不需要密碼
Now, get inside.
進去
before Sammy comes back.
在薩米回來之前
Alex?
阿歷克斯
Where's Agent Lang?
蘭探員呢
Agent... I don't know.
她...不知道
But what the hell's wrong with you? What's going on?
你這是怎么了,發生什么了嗎
I have a right to be nervous.
我有權緊張
My life is on the line, you know?
我的處境很危險,不是嗎
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢
You have given live press conferences your entire life.
你以前總是召開現場記者招待會
I've seen you many times. You're an old pro.
我見過很多次了,你是老手了
Now, splash some water on your face.
去洗個臉
The panel wants us there right now, immediately.
陪審團讓我們現在就去,馬上
What? -Get dressed.
什么? 穿好衣服
Or would you rather have me
還是你想讓我
drag your ass back to Sona?
把你再送回索納?
Water on the face. Get your suit on. We're going.
洗洗臉,穿上西裝,我們現在就走
Yeah, it's Sullins.
是,這是蘇林斯
Uh, we're almost ready to move here.
我們馬上就出發了
Where the hell is Lang?
蘭到底去哪了
No.
不
Where are we at?
我們進展如何
Everything's in place.
一切就緒
Good. We've done our part.
不錯,我們準備好了
Now it's time for Whistler to step up and do his.
現在就等惠斯勒了
Come 5:00, he better be ready.
5點過來,他最好準備好了
Three feet of concrete and rebar,
打通三尺厚的鋼筋混凝土
plus ten feet of dirt and sand,
和10尺的泥沙
before we see sky.
我們就能看見外面了
Are you all right?
你怎么了
To be completely honest...
老實說
no,
不好
not really.
一點兒都不
I have this thing for, uh, confined spaces.
我不能呆在狹窄的空間里
Are you telling me you're claustrophobic?
你有幽閉恐怖癥?
Ever since I was a...
從我還是個...
boy.
孩子的時候
Um, you know, I need to be upstairs.
我必須上去
That's not really an option right now.
現在不行
Well, staying here is not really an option for me, either.
我真的不能呆在這里
I suggest you get yourself togetr.
振作一下
I just need some air.
我去透透氣
What the hell's the matter with you?
你到底怎么了
I need to get out of here; I need air. -Hey, you walk
我得出去透透氣,如果你現在上去
through that door with Sammy on the other side,
薩米就在那里
you'll never need air again.
你上去就死定了
You don't understand,I need to get out of here now.
你不明白的,我得離開這里
Why don't you tell me what's really going on here, Whistler?
告訴我究竟發生了什么惠斯勒
Why do you keep looking at your watch?
你干嘛總看表
What are you really up to?
你到底要去哪
Scofield, the men are gone, let's move.
斯科菲爾德,他們走了,快走
I need your cell phone.
我想用一下手機
No, Sammy's on his way, get out of here.
不行,薩米馬上就回來了,離開這里
I have to call my brother. -No, cell phone stays with me. Now,
我得打電話給我哥,不行,手機得放我這
get out of here!
趕緊離開這兒
Well, just so that we're clear, Americano,
美國佬,我們得說說清楚
she's got no electricity and no running water.
這房子沒通電,沒有自來水
Septic's out, too, but there's an outhouse in the woods.
而且屋里沒有衛生間,但是林子里可以方便
It's perfect. A hundred bucks a month. $200.
不錯,一個月100-200
A hundred bucks a month.
就100塊
Deal.
成交
But I don't want growing no drugs on the land.
但是不準種毒品
No marijuana.
也不準種大麻
You got that?
聽見了嗎
Welcome home, my friend. -Thanks.
歡迎回家,朋友,謝了
Listen, man, if you want to get out of here,
哥們兒,如果你現在不想干了
I'd get it and Michael would, too.
我會理解的,邁克爾也會的
You've done more than enough.
你已經做了很多了
If I had a kid in the same situation as your son,
如果換作我兒子被綁架
would you and your brother walk out on me?
你們兄弟倆會幫我嗎
Yeah.
當然會了
Here, this is good.
這里就行
Put it down there.
把它放在這
Okay, hold on.
拿好
You ready?
準備好了?
Yeah.
是的
I hope this works, papi.
我希望這能管用,伙計
All right, let's go.
我們走
McGrady.
麥格雷迪
I need your help.
幫我個忙
Not now, bro-- my father finally got here; I'm gonna go see him.
現在不行,我爸爸已經到了,我得出去見他
Actually, uh, I need his help, too.
事實上,我也需要他的幫助
What you want from my old man?
你想讓他干什么
I just need someone to deliver
我只是想找個信任的人
a message on the outside, someone I can trust.
能在外面幫我傳個消息
Hell, no. My papa's straight as razor blade.
不,我爸爸性格很直
He don't get into kind of trouble like you do.
他不想惹事上身
It's not trouble, it's just a phone call. -No.
不會惹麻煩的,只是打個電話,不
I love my father.
我愛我爸爸
And I love my brother, and if he doesn't get this message
我也愛我哥哥,如果他沒有收到消息的話
something horrible's gonna happen to him.
就會發生可怕的事
Look something really bad is going on.
聽著非常不好的事情就會發生
Please.
求你了
Hello, son.
你好嗎,兒子
Papa.
爸爸
You look very handsome.
你看起來很帥嘛
Like your school picture.
像你以前在學校照片里的樣子
Gracias.
謝謝
I cleaned a guy's cell for this shirt.
我幫一個人清掃了房間,換來了這個襯衫
You should be in school now...
你現在應該在學校的...
It's okay, Papa. with your friends.
沒關系,爸爸和你的朋友們
Papa, please, don't get upset.
求你了爸爸,別難過
I-I have friends in here.
我在這里也有朋友的
The American?
那個美國人?
Yes. He's Nice.
是的,他很好
He keeps his word, it's very rare in Sona.
他很守信用,在索納很少見到這樣的人
And, uh...
還有...
he needs my help.
他需要我幫忙
Thank God you're here.
能見到你真好
Thought you might have come a little earlier,
我還以為你會早點兒來
just to make sure I was okay.
看看我呢
I read the newspaper,I knew you were safe.
我讀了報紙,知道你還好
I am for now-- but you might not be.
我是,至少現在,但你有可能會不安全
Now, listen to me carefully.
仔細聽我說
Promise me you won't go anywhere near Lincoln Burrows today.
答應我今天不要去找林肯·巴羅斯
Lincoln? -It's just too dangerous
林肯? 真的很危險
to be around him, to be with him, to be near him.
只要接近他,就會有危險
Just go home and stay there,
回家呆著
and I will call you tonight.
我今天晚上給你打電話
That's all I can say.
我只能說這些
Do you understand?
你明白嗎
Call me? From where? -Do you understand me?
打給我? 從哪打? 你究竟明不明白
Yeah.
明白
Promise me.
答應我
Say it out loud.
大聲說出來
I promise.
我保證
Why are you so scared?
你在害怕什么?
Because I can't have you get hurt.
因為我不能讓你受到傷害
Because I love you... more than anything in the world.
因為我愛你勝過一切
Do you?
是嗎?
Yeah.
當然
James,
詹姆斯
I got a call today
今天我接到一個電話
from a man who said he's your landlord.
他說是你的房東
Talking about another apartment.
另一個公寓的
Should I call him back?
我要給他回話嗎?
Must have been a wrong number.
肯定是打錯了
He asked for you by name.
他指名道姓要找你
The man is clearly confused.
他一定是糊涂了
I don't know anything about another apartment.
我不知道什么另一個公寓
Sofia,
索菲亞
all I know is that you've got to stay away from Lincoln.
我只知道你得離林肯遠點
Please.
拜托了
Okay, James.
好的,詹姆斯
I'll wait for your call.
我會等你的電話
Here.
看
I have this.
我給你帶了這個
I don't want to see it.
我不想看
I'll... put it with the others.
我會把它跟其他的放在一起
I'm not coming home.
我回不了家了
Accept that.
接受現實吧
You should go.
你該走了
Make that call for my friend.
記得替我朋友打電話
Happy birthday, son.
生日快樂,兒子
Maybe we should pick up some locks
也許我們應該弄些鎖
and secure the house. It can't have anything new on it.
把那房子鎖起來,不能讓它有所改變
The place needs to look abandoned.
那地方得弄成像是廢棄的
Yeah?
喂
I have a message for you.
我給你帶條口信
Don't come home for dinner.
不要回家吃晚飯
Who is this?
你是誰
I'm supposed to tell you,
我只負責告訴你
don't come home for dinner.
不要回家吃晚飯
What?
什么?
When me and Mikey were kids,
小時候,我和邁克爾
we had a code when Social Services
有一套暗號,用來對付
were trying to get me into juvie.
那些想把我關進少管所的人
He's telling me to watch my back.
這是他讓我小心的暗號
What the hell are you doing here?
你在這干什么呢
Why haven't you returned my calls or my car?
你怎么不回我電話,也不還我車?
You have him?
你看見他了嗎
Yeah, he just arrived back at his hotel.
他剛回酒店
But Whistler's girl tracked him down.
但是惠斯勒的女朋友也找到他了
And she's talking
她正在跟
to Lincoln and the Mexican.
林肯和那個墨西哥人說話
After what she saw today, she could be complicating things.
她昨天看到了那些東西,一定會讓事情復雜化
You have a directive?
你警告她了嗎
I warned her.
我說過了
Take them all out.
把他們都干掉
What will Whistler say?
那惠斯勒會怎樣?
I said take them all out
我說把他們都干掉
I don't care about your boyfriend's apartment
我不關心你男朋友
on the side, I just don't care.
在那里的公寓,不關我的事
No, I went there.
不,我去了那里
And a woman showed up;
然后一個女人來了
she threatened me.
她威脅我
She knows James.
她認識詹姆斯
Susan.
蘇珊
You know her?
你認識她?
She's the one who has LJ.
小LJ就在她手上
Well, she took something I found,
她拿走了我發現的一些東西
a passport.
一本護照
It had James' picture and birthday
上面有詹姆斯的照片和生日
but his name said Gary Miller.
但名字寫的是格雷·米勒
Lincoln, I don't know what's going on.
林肯我不明白是怎么回事
I'll tell you what's going on
我告訴你怎么回事
your boyfriend's a liar.
你男朋友是個騙子
I told you that from the start.
我一早就說過了
James told me to stay away from you today,
詹姆斯讓我今天離你遠點
that it was dangerous.
因為會很危險
Let's go.
我們上
Pronto.
等一下
I need to speak to Michael Scofield.
我要找邁克爾·斯科菲爾德
I'm his brother.
我是他哥哥
How you get this number?
你怎么知道這個號碼的
He called a few days back.
他幾天前給我打過電話
I-I didn't answer.
我沒接
But, listen, I-I need to speak to him now.
聽著,我現在需要跟他講話
Let's go.
跟上
You'll never guess Michael Scofield's brother.
你絕對猜不到,是邁克爾·斯科菲爾德的哥哥
Who calls me...
誰給我打電話
and who I call,
我打給誰
is my business.
都是我的事
Where are your friends?
你的朋友呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Where are your friends?
在哪里
I don't know, Please don't shoot. Please.
我不知道,求你別開槍
Drop it.
扔掉槍
Why are you coming after this?
你為什么糾纏不休?
Different day, same problem, huh, Lincoln?
一切又重演了是嗎,林肯
You know how it turned out when LJ was in this position,
那天小LJ也這樣在我手里,你知道后果的
and today is no different...
今天也是一樣
so be a good boy and put down the gun.
所以乖乖地放下槍
Come on, Linc.
快點,林肯
I know you've learned your lesson.
我知道你已經有過次教訓了
You're right, I have.
你說得對,我是有了
For the record,
我鄭重聲明
this is an international hearing,
這是美國政府要求舉行的
requested by the United States government,
一次國際聽證會
for the purpose of hearing testimony from one Mr. Alexander Mahone.
目的是聽取阿歷克斯·馬宏先生的證詞
You gotta be kidding me.
你不是開玩笑吧
So, Mr. Mahone,
馬宏先生
when were you first contacted by anyone
你第一次接觸
from the group referred to the Company?
這個所謂的"組織"是什么時候
They told me...
他們告訴我
that if I didn't kill every one of the Fox River Eight,
如果我不把福克斯河越獄的8個人都殺掉
that they would come after me.
他們就會來對付我
They had all worked with-with Scofield
那些人都跟斯科菲爾德一起
on-on-on the escape,
執行了越獄計劃
so the Company wasn't sure what they knew.
所以"組織"不確定他們到底知道了什么
Mr. Mahone, I'm going to ask you
馬宏先生,請你
to please keep your answer related to the question.
不要答非所問
It's-it's all connected.
這些其實都互有關聯的
It's just... it's-it's a web.
它是個...是張復雜的大網
And-and it's a web that I got caught in.
我身陷在這個網里
And-and Lincoln Burrows got caught in,
林肯·巴羅斯被卷入其中
and Michael Scofield got caught in.
邁克爾·斯科菲爾德也是
I, if I may,
我如果可以
I think what Mr. Mahone...
我想馬宏先生是想說...
We're all just like flies... -was trying to say...
我們都像蒼蠅一樣... 我是說...
Thank you, Mr. Sullins,
謝謝你,蘇林斯先生
but we're here to hear from Mr. Mahone.
但我們要聽的是馬宏先生的證詞
Now, we're going to try this again.
現在,我們再來一次
When were you first contacted
你什么時候第一次接觸到
by the Company?
組織?
I cannot say.
我不能說
You know...
你知道...
they could be in contact with you or-or-or...
他們什么時候聯絡你或者
you could be in contact with them, you'd never know.
什么時候你被聯絡,都是未知的
It's-it's... they could be in contact with us right now.
他們也許現在正在聯絡我們
I know...
我知道...
it sounds crazy, right?
這聽起來太瘋狂了,不是么?
It's crazy... and...
簡直瘋了
and it would be, except for the simple fact that...
但這很有可能,而事實上...
It's true.
的確如此
The government that I had dedicated my life to
我為之賣命的政府
Manipulate and extorted me.
操縱和威逼我
Blackmailed me.
并勒索我
So that I would kill for them.
所以我才為他們殺人
And I did the things that they made me do
我所做的一切都是他們逼的
so I could protect my family.
因為我要保護我的家人
And so...
所以...
I would like to go home.
我想回家
So can I do that, please?
我能回家么?
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
I came looking
我去找了
for scrap metal for the support brace for the tunnel.
能支撐地道的廢鐵
Really?
當真?
Looks like a pretty tight squeeze up there.
我看來上面挺擠的
You sure there's enough fresh air,
你肯定那里有充足的氧氣
or does the claustrophobia come and go?
還是只有幽閉病人才會來這種地方?
What's it like going through life always distrustful?
為什么總是如此不信任別人呢?
You tell me, James.
你告訴我,詹姆斯
Hate to break up the brouhaha, gentlemen,
不想打斷你們的爭吵,先生們
but Lechero would like to see you.
但勒齊想見你
Says it has something to do with your big brother.
想和你聊聊你大哥的事
Give us a moment, will you, Teodoro?
讓我們單獨待會好嗎,蒂博格?
If your brother should ever call my cell phone again,
如果你哥再給我打電話
you tell him you're the one that's gonna pay.
告訴他你會因此付出代價的
Yeah?
喂
You got the message. -Yeah, you were right.
你收到消息了,是的,你是對的
They just tried to take us out.
他們剛想把我們干掉呢
I know.
我知道
Whistler got a visit from the Company.
組織的人曾來探視過惠斯勒
He's been acting strange ever since.
從那之后他行為就很反常
I'm telling you, Linc, something's up.
林肯,我告訴你,肯定出事了
Doing more than acting strange, man.
兄弟,還有比行為反常更嚴重的
He just told Sofia not to be
他告訴索菲亞別接近我
near me 'cause it's dangerous.
因為這很危險
The Company's coming after us.
組織盯上我們了
They don't need us anymore.
他們不再需要我們了
Here we go.
準備行動
They're breaking him out on their own.
他們要自己動手幫他越獄了
We're 100 yards from the target.
我們距離目標100碼
Keep your eyes open. Let's get in and out fast.
保持警惕,行動要快
Come on!
來吧
Damn!
糟了
Come on!
快點
Come on! Keep it coming!
快點,加把勁
Come on! Hey!
快啊
I've got a helicopter and two inmates.
我看到了一架直升機和兩名獄徒
I can't make out their faces, but they're on the roof!
我看不清他們的臉,但他們在屋頂
Come on!
快啊
Can't get a clean shot!
看不清楚
I'll get lower, take 'em out!
我降低高度,帶他們走
Is that Scofield on the roof with Whistler?
是斯科菲爾德和惠斯勒在屋頂上嗎
Is that really a question?
毫無疑問
He's supposed to be dead.
他死定了
Man down. Man down.
有人中槍,有人中槍
Let go! I'm slipping.
快走! 我要掉下去了
We lost Whistler. Abort. Abort.
惠斯勒掉下去了,行動中止,行動中止
Mission failure.
任務失敗
Return to Base One immediately.
馬上返回一號基地
Alex...
阿歷克斯...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm going to have to take you back to Sona.
我不得不把你送回索納監獄
You, get up.
你,起來
Vamos!
走!
Mr. Scofield,
斯科菲爾德先生
there have been two escape attempts in the past two days.
兩天內發生了兩起越獄未遂事件
Somehow I don't think it's a coincidence
我相信這不是偶然
that you arrived shortly before they happened.
都發生在你來后不久
I had nothing to do with that.
我與此事無關
You've caused too many problems here in Sona,
你在索納惹事太多
so maybe you shouldn't be here in Sona.
或許你不該留在索納
Get him out.
把他帶走
Say good-bye to Sona, Mr. Scofield.
和索納說再見吧,斯科菲爾德先