This man...
這家伙
this man is no friend of mine!
這家伙根本不是我的朋友!
What happened to your girlfriend has nothing...
你女友發生的事情和我無關...
Her name was Sara!
她名字叫,莎拉!
And she was a good person.
她是個好人
And she'd still be alive
要不是因為你
if it wasn't for you.
她活得好好的
So it's revenge, eh, b?
這么說是為了復仇咯?
An eye for an eye?
一報還一報
Once you make such a declaration there's no going back.
一旦做出決斗的決定,就不能收回來
There's nothing to go back to.
沒什么好顧慮的了
Good.
很好
Then we have a fight.
那么就開始決斗吧
Now, both of you,
你們倆個馬上去
go and assign your belongings,
整理所屬物品
and pray to whatever god is yours.
然后祈禱上蒼站在你這邊
Come back here in 15 minutes.
15分鐘后回來
Fight, fight, fight, fight...
斗,斗,斗
fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight fight...
斗,斗,斗
You need anymore help?
你還需要別的幫助嗎?
You've done more than enough.
你幫的忙夠多的了
Here, take that, man.
老兄,接著這個
It's not a lot, but it's enough to get you started.
雖說錢不多,但足夠你重新開始了
Oh, no, no, I can't take this.
不,不行,我不能接受這錢
I did this because I wanted to help you guys.
我這么做是因為我想幫你們
Hey, buy a car, get a bus ticket,
去買輛車,買張大巴車票什么的
do whatever, just get out of here.
隨你怎樣辦,就是離開這就行
Thanks.
多謝了
I'm going to get so gas, okay?
我去加些油,行嗎?
I'll meet you in the front.
我們在前頭會合
All right.
好的
Good luck.
好運
You too.
同祝
Is she coming with you to do the exchange?
她和你一起去交換人質?
Yeah.
是的
You think that's a good idea?
你覺得這樣合適嗎?
I mean, what if something goes wrong
我是說如果有什么麻煩的話
and she gets hurt? I need some incentive -
她還會受傷呢,-我需要個保障
just in case Whistler doesn't want to go quietly.
以防,惠斯勒,耍什么鬼把戲
You think any of this is going to go down quiet?
你覺得這一切都能平穩度過?
They're just going to give you LJ
就這樣把小LJ還給你了?
just like that? Doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想的根本無關緊要
I know what these people are capable of.
我很清楚這幫子人會怎么干
I'm not going to gamble with my son's life.
我不會拿我兒子的命去賭博的
Maybe you don't have to.
或許你根本不需要什么賭博
Alex.
阿歷克斯
Yeah.
什么事
We'll be arriving at the courthouse in about 15 minutes.
15分鐘后就到審判廳了
Then the hearing will begin shortly.
然后緊接著就開始聽證會
All and all this whole thing will be done within the hour.
所有這一切馬上就能了結了
Good.
很好
That sounds good.
聽上去很不錯
So with this deal...
那么這場交易中...
what specifically are they expecting from me?
他們到底想從我這獲得什么呢?
They need to knoeverything.
他們需要知道所有這一切
About the President, about the company.
關于總統的,關于組織的事情
They want to confirm that you have
他們需要確認你手上有
viable incriminating information
確鑿的能證明他們犯罪的信息
and that you can be a cooperative witness.
而且你還需要配合去做證
If I cooperate fully...
如果我完全配合的話
I won't just be incriminating them.
我不會只起訴他們有罪
You're worried about all those skeletons in your closet,
你擔心你會受到牽連
but you have full immunity.
你有完全赦免權
Everything will be fine.
所有這一切都會沒事的
All you have to do is tell the truth.
你只需要說出事實真相就行
Stay calm.
保持冷靜
Better knuckle up.
最好活動下筋骨熱熱身
Look, I don't know what you're thinking,
聽著,我不知道你是怎么想的
but killing me is not
但是殺了我
going to solve your problem. Relax. -
于事無補,-別緊張
I'm not going to kill you.
我不會殺你的
Then what the hell was all that about?!
那剛才那幕又是為了什么?
You want to make it out of here without being seen,
你如果想不被發現,從這里越獄出去
you need a diversion. Now we have one.
你就需要轉移視線,就像現在這樣
You're off your head. Do you know that? They're waiting...
你昏頭了,你不知道他們還在那邊等著
We don't have time for this. It's almost 3:00,
我們沒時間爭這個,快3點了
and that means the tower guard should be drugged by now.
意味著塔樓哨兵現在應該被迷藥放倒了
At 3:13, the sun's going to hit the other guard tower.
3:13分時,陽光會照射在另一哨塔上
We'll have the cover we need. It's now or never.
有了所需的掩護,機不可失,時不再來
Listen, Michael, I, uh...
聽著,邁克爾,我...
I meant what I said about Sara.
剛才關于莎拉的話,不是那個意思
If I were you I wouldn'tention that name again.
換作我,就絕口不提那名字了
We're getting out of here now, and then I'm trading you for my nephew.
我們現在就出去,然后用你交換我侄子
And then I'm going to find out
然后我會去查清楚
who's responsible for taking her life...
真兇是誰的
and I'm taking theirs.
然后血債血還
Listen, Scofield... Not now. -
聽著,斯科菲爾德,-現在不是時候
I just... please.
我只是...求你了
I heard you out there in the yard.
你在外面說的我聽到了
Is that true
關于莎拉的事情
about Sara?
是不是真的?
Yes.
是的
That's not... I mean it's...
怎么會...我是說...
What'd she...?
她怎么...?
I'm sorry, Michael.
對不起,邁克爾
I mean it.
我是這個意思
She was a good person.
她是好人
I'm sorry.
對不起
Is something wrong?
怎么了?
If anyone asks,
如果有人問起
just tell them your fuel pump's leaking, all right?
告訴他們油箱漏油,好嗎?
No, no, no, I'm going to the beach with you.
不,不,我要和你一起去海邊
No. I need you to keep a lookout.
不,我需要你來把風
When they get here I'll call you, all right?
他們來了我會告訴你的,好嗎?
If everything works out today,
如果今天一切順利
you and me-- we're both going to get what we want.
你和我...都能得到想要的
Stay here.
留在這里
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
That's okay.
沒事
I know you're just doing your job.
我知道你是在工作
I bet you're as ready
我保證你和我一樣
for this over with as I am.
都已經受夠了
Hey, you know, once we get out of Panama,
知道嗎,我們從巴拿馬出來之后
me and my dad and my uncle
我和我爸爸,還有叔叔
we're going to open up a scuba shop somewhere.
我們要開個潛水商店
Build a house on the beach... Lovely. -
在海邊造個房子... -聽起來不錯
go swimming every day.
每天去游泳
I never lived by the ocean... You can stop. -
我從沒住在海邊... -你可以住嘴了
I always wanted to, you know?
我一直想去,知道嗎?
I get it.
我知道了
You're a human being
你是有夢想的人
wi dreams, plans for the future, all that.
為將來打算,就那樣
Whether you see it isn't up to me anymore.
你能否見到那天,已經不在我的掌握
It's in your uncle's hands now.
在于你的叔叔
So let's just hope that he does his job.
所以讓我們祈禱他能做到吧
What are you waiting for?
你還在等什么?
Where's Mahone?
馬宏,在哪里?
He's gone.
他走了
What, just like that?
什么,就那么走了?
Why? I mean, how?
為什么? 我是說,怎么會?
How about we worry a little bit more about us, huh?
我們還是多關心一下自己吧,怎么樣?
You know, he got out of here kind of suddenly.
知道嗎,他是突然出去的
How do we know he's not ratting us out right now?
我們怎么知道他不會出賣我們?
Sullins.
蘇林斯
When did this happen?
什么時候的事?
Are you sure? Yeah. -
你確定嗎? -好的
I'll handle it.
我來處理
Something wrong?
有什么問題嗎?
A couple of the Panamanians might have gotten cold feet.
幾個巴拿馬人有點退縮了
Exactly how cold?
有多膽小?
They just need some convincing.
他們只是需要確認
It's nothing to worry about.
沒什么好擔心的
It's all gonna work out.
一切都會順利的
Meantime, we're gonna take you to a hotel room.
同時,我們會把你帶到酒店房間去
Up until an hour ago,
直到一小時前
this was a done deal.
不是說一切都搞定了
So... what's happening?
還會發生什么呢?
Relax. This is still your best bet.
放松,這仍舊是你最好的機會
Unless someone's offering you
除非有人開的價碼是
a "get out of Sona free" card.
"無罪從索納監獄釋放"
Now, remember, we'll only have four minutes of cover,
記好了,我們只有4分鐘掩蔽時間
so once you hit the ground you run straight to the fence.
你一著地,就筆直跑向圍欄
Don't look up, don't look back,
不要看上面,也別回頭
don't say a word.
不要說一個字
What if they see us?
要是他們看見我們呢?
If someone yells stop,
如果有人喊你停
you stop.
你就停
That's it?
就這些?
That's it.
就這些
It's time.
時間到了
Where's Sammy?
薩米去哪了?
I dont know, Patron
老大,我不知道
So, who goes first?
那么誰先下?
Right now my life isn't worth a damn without yours.
你要是不活著出去,我的生命也沒有意義
If this doesn't go as planned, the first guy
如果不是按照計劃行事
through that window's gonna get shot.
先下的人就會被射殺
That guy can't be you.
那個人不能是你
I'll go.
我先下吧
I got it.
我明白了
Come on, come on, come on.
快,快
This is it.
機會來了
Five...
五
four...
四
three...
三
two... one.
二...一
The glare.
陽光
Where's the glare? I don't know. -
陽光哪去了? -我不知道
Come on
拜托
This is it.
成了
Someone's coming.
有人來了
Good luck.
好運
You, too.
你也是
We're losing the light.
我們快失去陽光了
Go back. Go back!
會去,快回去
Go back!
快回去!
Come on! Come on!
動作快
That was our only chance.
這是我們唯一的機會
Damn it!
見鬼
Find out where they are.
把他們找出來
Do you hear 'em out there? They're waiting for us.
聽到他們在外面喧嘩嗎,在等著我們
It's only a matter of time. I know. Come on. -
遲早得出去,-我知道
The damn thing's not coming off!
這該死的東西解不開
Hey, gringos!
外國佬!
Come out and play.
出來決斗了
Come on! Come on!
快,快啊!
Nowhere to hide, malditos!
該死的,躲得了初一躲不過十五的
Gringos!
外國佬!
Come out and play!
出來決斗了!
We've got to go. They can't find us here.
我們必須離開,這兒他們找不到
But what about this?
但這個怎么處理?
Stash it!
遮一下!
Come on!
但這個怎么處理?
Come on!
快啊!
Go.
走
Where are you off to, Backra?
臭小子,你要去哪里?
Where you boys been?
你們倆去哪里了?
The bathroom?
洗手間?
This has all been
這一切都是
a terrible mistake.
一場巨大的誤會
Has it been?
是嗎?
We've, uh, we've worked it out.
我們的問題都解決了
There's no need to take this any further.
沒有必要再進行決斗了
You clearly don't understand
顯然你不太明白
I can't have your foolishness spread in this place.
我不能讓你們的愚昧在這里肆虐
I gave you every chance to pull out.
我給過你這么多機會放棄決斗
Please.
求你了
We know the rules!
我們都知道規矩的!
Two men go in,
兩人決斗
one man comes out!
一人活著出去!
Now,
現在
this quarrel must be settled.
決斗必須開始
Let's go.
去吧
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
斗,斗,斗
What are you gentlemen waiting for?
你們兩個紳士在等什么呢?
You two don't make this more interesting, I will.
你們不動手的話,我來幫忙
Sorry, mate-- if only one of us is getting out...
對不起了,如果只能有一個人活著...
How's it look?
什么情況?
They got LJ in the back of the van.
小LJ在貨車后面
He seem all right to you? Yeah, I think so. -
他看起來還好吧? -我想是的
All right, how many people they got?
好吧,他們有幾個人?
She's got a driver and a bodyguard-- that's it.
有個司機,有個保鏢,就那么多
All right. You know I appreciate you hanging around, man
很好,你觀察一下四周
Hey, we started this together, bro.
兄弟,我們一起開始的行動
Let's finish it that way.
所以也一起來搞定
Come on, Michael.
快來吧,邁克爾
Where are you?
你在哪啊
What you doing here?
你在這干嗎?
You're supposed to be keeping watch.
你應該在那里把風的
Just checking, making sure everything is all right.
只是確認下,看看是否一切正常
They're running a bit late, that's all.
他們行動有點延遲,沒什么
So, what's the plan?
下一步呢?
You gonna swim out, wait for the police to pass, and...
游出去,等警察過去了,然后...
meet with a boat somewhere?
在某個地方上船?
Something like that.
差不多就是那樣
And then what?
那再然后呢?
You know what, you need to get back
知道嗎,你得回到
to the car... Don't move. -
車那兒去... -不許動
I'm impressed.
讓人吃驚啊
You've actually got the guts to look me in the eye
拿著槍指著我
as you stab me in the back.
還有勇氣跟我對視
What are you going to do, shoot me?
你會怎么做,打死我?
Don't. I can't let you hand over
別動,我不能眼看著你把詹姆斯
James to those people.
送到那些人手上
You need to think about what you're doing.
你得考慮考慮你在干嘛
I have!
我想過了!
Every since you told me what they did to Sara.
在你告訴我他們對莎拉做了什么之后
When they get here, James and I, we're leaving.
他們到了之后,詹姆斯和我就離開
Where to?
去哪?
I don't know. Somewhere they won't find us.
我不知道,一個他們找不到的地方
So, this whole time, you played me.
那么這一段時間以來,你都在耍我
Like you've been playing me.
就像你在耍我一樣
Bringing me here to be your lookout?
帶我來這里,幫你把風?
But it's okay.
不過沒什么
We were both here doing what we had to
我們來這里都是
for the people we love.
為了我們深愛的人做該做的事
You do this, you may as well be shooting my son yourself.
你這么做的話,你也等于親手殺了我兒子
I'm sorry.
對不起
They should be out by now. Any sign?
他們這個時候該出來了,有消息沒?
All quiet.
一切都很安靜
How much longer do you want to give them?
你準備給他們多少時間?
I know you wanted to live
我知道你下半輩子
by an ocean your whole life.
想住在海邊
Sad to think
真可惜
the closest you'll get is being buried under one.
你只能葬身在海邊了
You're not gonna kill me.
你不會殺了我的
Oh? You need me. -
是嗎? -你需要我
You already killed Sara.
你已經殺了莎拉
Anything happens to me,
我要再有什么事的話
you're out of bargaining chips.
你手上就沒有籌碼了
If Michael doesn't get Whistler out today,
如果邁克爾今天不把惠斯勒救出來
I won't need to bargain anymore.
我就不再需要什么籌碼了
You'll all be dead.
你們都要死
Hurtdo?
胡塔多?
Hurtdo?Where you at?
胡塔多? 你在哪?
Hey,Roldan.
呼叫,羅丹
Better send someone to check
最好找人看看
on Hurtado in Tower One.
1號崗的胡塔多
He is not answering his radio
呼叫他沒反應
and I don't have a visual.
我這里也看不到他
Confirmed.
收到
We'll send a couple men over.
我們會派人過去的
Kick him in the junk, Scofield!
狠狠的踢他,斯科菲爾德!
What are you looking for, boy! There are no draws here!
你們在等什么? 這里沒有平局的說法!
If this isn't finished by one of you,
如果沒有一個人來了結的話
I'm coming down to finish both of you.
我會下來了結你們兩個
Hurtdo?
胡塔多?
What are you doing over there?
你在干嘛?
What, are you sleeping on the job?
什么,你居然當班的時候睡覺?
No, I don't know what happened.
不,我不知道發生什么了
End it.
下手吧
God! God forgive me.
上帝啊! 請原諒我
They should have been here by now.
他們這個時候該到了
Maybe they get out. They should be on their way.
或許他們已經出來了,正在趕來
They didn't make it. So what do we do now? -
他們失手了,-那我們現在該干嘛?
I don't care what you do,
我管不著你怎么辦
but I'm taking the car.
我要開著車子走
What?
什么?
What the hell's going on?
發生什么事了?
Put your hands up on your head!
把手放到頭上!
You come down here.
你,下來,到這里來
Now!
馬上!
We are going to find out who is behind this.
我們要找出是誰干的
What?
什么事?
Were you going to let me know what the hell's going on?
你是不是該告訴我發生什么了?
Lincoln?
林肯?
I'm here.
我在聽
Good. Where are they?
很好,他們在哪?
They're in the car with me.
他們在我車上
I heard the alarm.
我聽到警報聲了
They were long gone before that thing went off.
警報前他們就跑得很遠了
Well, if they had such a head start,
好吧,如果他們開了個好頭
why are you so far behind?
你干嘛要磨蹭這么久?
Listen, do you want me to talk to your drive?
聽著,你想讓我開車的時候和你說話?
I want you to put Whistler on the phone.
讓惠斯勒聽電話
What?
什么?
Put him on.
讓他聽電話
He's in the trunk.
他在后備箱里
But, if you feel that strongly about it,
不過,如果你強烈要求的話
I can pull over and you two can have a Nice little talk.
我可以把他拖出來,你們倆可以稍微聊聊
If we're real lucky, maybe some cops will swing by.
如果運氣好的話,或許會有警察過來
I'm sure they'd like a word, too.
我肯定警察也想和他談談的
You know what? Just get LJ ready.
知道嗎? 準備好放小LJ
Whoever tried to escape assaulted one of my men.
有人要逃出去,并且襲擊了我的人
And, as you know, any attempt on the life
眾所周知,任何對巴拿馬士兵
of a Panamanian soldier
構成生命威脅的襲擊
warrants the death penalty.
都是死刑
This attempt was made from cell #212.
是212號囚室的人干的
And if memory serves,
如果沒記錯的話
that cell belongs to members of your crew, no?
那個囚室是你的人,對吧?
You.
你
You are one of the Milkman's boys.
你是那個送奶人吧
Is it your cell?
那是你的囚室吧?
I'm going to take that as a yes.
我認為這是個肯定的答案
I thought we were compadres, you and I.
我一直認為我們是親密伙伴,你和我
I let you run your business, have your whores.
我讓你做你的生意,招你的妓
When you asked me for your own personal supply of water
沒有水的時候
when the lumbing went down, did I not provide it?
還有停電的時候,我都滿足你了吧?
When you asked me to get rid
你讓我切斷電話
of the phones, make them contraband,
使他們無從非法運毒進來
so you could control the trade in here,
以此來控制這里的交易
did I not comply?
我難道沒滿足你么?
I do all this for you.
我做這一切都是為了你
And in exchange, you were to do one thing
而作為交易條件,我只要你為我
for me.
做一件事
Keep these men in line!
管好這些人!
Maybe we just backed the wrong horse.
也許我們看錯人了
Perhaps there is another in here better suited for the job.
也許別人更適合這份工作
Good luck, Bredda.
祝你好運,兄弟
You know none of us tried
你知道我們中沒人想
to break out of that cell.
從那間牢房越獄
I do.
我知道
Then you must know there's only one guy here
但你一定知道只有一個人
foolish enough to try.
會愚蠢到想去試試
Nice to see you back in form.
很高興看到你恢復如初
Thanks.
謝謝
Any news from Sullins?
蘇林斯,那有什么新消息嗎?
He's working on it.
他正在處理此事
It doesn't matter what people say.
別人說什么都沒關系
What do they say?
他們怎么說?
You know people, how they talk. About? -
你知道他們怎么說嗎,-怎么說?
The men, the ones they say you killed.
他們說是你殺了那些人
Is it true?
這是真的嗎?
Because, if it is, you can talk to about it.
如果是真的,你可以和我說說
Is that a fact?
真是這樣嗎?
Yes. You can trust me.
是的,你可以相信我
So let me get this straight.
這么明說了吧
Sullins sends you to be good cop?
蘇林斯,讓你來扮白臉?
That's not what this is.
不是這樣的
There never was a deal, was there?
其實從來就沒有什么交易,對嗎?
Sullins just wants me to confess
蘇林斯,只是想讓我認罪
so hcan bring me up on more charges back in the States.
那他就有更多的指控理由遣送我回美國
The deal is legit.
交易很合理
The hearing was supposed to be
那聽證會本應該是
an hour after we left the prison,
我們離開監獄一小時后開的
and I'm still waiting.
而我還在等
So why don't you just come clean, Felicia, huh?
為什么你不把一切告訴我,費麗舍?
For old times' sake? How about it?
看在以前的交情份上,怎樣?
How about you do me the same courtesy, Alex?
那你怎么不看在老交情份上配合呢?
I'm not blind. My brother was a user.
我不傻,我弟弟只是你們利用的工具
I can smell the stuff a mile away.
我早就知道了
Don't you accuse me of being the one who's hiding something.
你不是想說我隱瞞什么吧?
Hey, I just got confirmation from the radio.
我剛從廣播中證實了
The guards took a head count and they secured the perimeter.
獄警盤點過,監獄周圍也被監控起來
No one made it out of there today.
今天沒人逃出了過
Sucre, what's going on?
蘇克雷,怎么樣了?
Looks like they're packing up.
看起來他們正準備離開
Whatever you do
不論你做什么
don't let them take LJ, all right?
不要讓他們帶走小LJ好嗎?
Linc? Linc?
林肯? 林肯?
Sucre?
蘇克雷?
Get the hell out of here now.
現在就離開
Look out!
小心!
Dad!
爸!
Let her go
放她走
Drop it or I swear to God I'll put a bullet in her head!
把槍放下,否則我開槍殺死她!
Now you let him go! You let him go now! Dad! -
現在放他走! 你放他走! -爸!
LJ, I'm going to get you out of this, I promise. LJ
我保證我會把你救出來
You sure you want to make promises to your son you can't keep?
你對兒子許下一個實現不了的諾言嗎?
Watch your mouth.
閉嘴
I'll let you in on a little secret.
我告訴你一個小秘密
When you choose
自從你選擇
this line of work, you know it's all going to come down
這么解決問題,你就該知道
to a moment like this.
會發生現在這一幕
So kill me.
殺了我吧
Let him go.
放他走
Let him go! Kill him. -
放了他! -殺了他
Kill him.
殺了他
Dad!
爸!
It doesn't matter what you do to me.
你對我做什么都可以
The operation failed.
計劃失敗了
So put your gun down, Linc.
放下的你槍,林肯
Kill him.
殺了他
Dad!
爸!
No!
不要!
No
不要!
Give me one more shot.
再給我一次機會
To do what?
做什么?
Let me find out what happened in Sona.
讓我查出究竟索納監獄里發生了什么事情
Let me talk to Michael.
讓我和邁克爾談談
We can still get Whistler.
我們可以救出惠斯勒的
We can make this happen.
我們能辦到的
We can make this happen. We...
我們能辦到的,我們...
We can do this.
我們可以這么做
Put him in the van.
把他帶上車
Sucre!
蘇克雷!
You all right?
你怎么樣?
What happened?
發生了什么?
Body bags.
裹尸袋
Look, what happened out there...
該發生的...
Happened out there. It's over.
都發生了,都結束了
All right then.
那好
Right, just so you know,
如你所知
I wouldn't have gone through with it.
我沒能逃出去
Lucky for us, we'll never have to find out.
如果幸運的話,我們不會被發現
So what do we do now?
那現在我們怎么做?
You know where are you, boy?
你知道你在哪里么,小子
Well, I'm no doctor, You but I'm just guessingboy.
我不是醫生,但我可以猜猜看
your mother had a little bit too much to drink one night
你媽一定是有天晚上喝多了才...
Keep talking
繼續說呀
and you're going to be next.
下一個就輪到你了
How you want it, brother?
你選個死法吧,老兄?
Fast or slow?
快的還是慢的
I think I later handle this one myself.
我稍后會親自動手
Do you have children, Mr. Scofield?
你有孩子么,斯科菲爾德先生?
Maybe someday.
會有的
That's very optimistic for a man in your position.
會有個非常樂觀的家伙步你后塵
Myself, I have five.
我有五個孩子
Three boys, two girls.
三個小子,兩個丫頭
Now I used to tell them a story--
我常常給他們講的一個故事
I believe in your country
我想在你們國家里
they call it, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."
他們管它叫"狼來了"
You know it?
你知道那個故事么?
Well, then you know the moral of that story
你知道這個故事的寓意
is even when liars tell the truth,
即使撒謊者說的是實話
they can never be believed.
他們也是不可信的
But your life's on the line, boy.
你命懸一線,小子
Are you trying to break out of this prison, Mr. Scofield?
你想越獄么,斯科菲爾德先生?
No.
不想
Are you trying to break out of this prison?
你真準備越獄么?
We both know that's not possible.
我們都知道這是不可能的
Answer me! What do you want me to say? -
回答我,-你想讓我說什么?
I want you to tell me the truth. I want to hear it.
我想讓你告訴我事實,我要聽實話
You want a reason to kill me. No, boy... -
你想找個理由干掉我,-不是,小子
I have good reason to kill you.
我已經有一個很好的理由干掉你了
Because of you, it's no longer possible
因為你,我已經不可能
for me to effectively govern this prison.
有力地管理這個監獄
Justified or not,
不管是否承認
the men no longer have faith in me.
人們已經不服我了
That leaves only one thing for me to do
我只能做一件事
to guarantee my survival.
來保命
You are breaking out of this prison, Mr. Scofield.
你可以著手越獄,斯科菲爾德先生
And you're taking me with you.
你要帶上我
Well, I've got some good news
我得到一些好消息
and I've got some better news.
還有些更好的消息
Let's start with the good.
讓我們從好消息開始
Panamanians are back on board.
巴拿馬人方面已經做出讓步
And the better news?
更好的消息呢?
You're going to get to have
你可以在
a really Nice sleep on that bed.
這張床上好好睡上一覺了
I thought that I...
我還以為...
After the hearing I was going to be on a plane back to the U.S.
我會聽到可以乘飛機回美國的消息
You said...
你說過...
I did, and you will be,
我是說過,你會回去的
but it's just too late to do the hearing now.
但是現在開聽證會太晚了
We'll get to it first thing tomorrow.
那是我們明早要做的第一件事情
Tomorrow morning? Sounds about right. -
明早? -聽起來不錯
Please... is there something, is there anything
拜托,可有什么方式方法
that we can do to help speed things up?
能讓事情進展順利的嗎?
When a genie grants you a wish
當精靈滿足了你的愿望
you don't really tell him to make it snappy.
你不會還摧他立馬兌現吧
This hearing
這個聽證會
needs to happen today.
今天就要開
The hearing needs... needs to happen right now!
聽證會...需要馬上進行!
Listen to you.
看你說的
You know, you are unbelievable.
你真的難以置信
I have dropped everything
我進了全力
to come down her
才同意她
and drag your sorry ass
把你拉出火坑
out of that hellhole... You don't understand.
你不懂么
I've made you a deal. I can't... I can't wait. -
我們已經說好了,-我等不及了
I can't wait.
我等不及了
You know, I am so glad
你知道,我很高興
I have made this trip
促成此行
to help your esteemed colleague.
來幫助你敬仰的同事
I am just tickled.
我真可笑
Cuff him.
把他銬起來
Is that necessary?
有必要么?
Cuff him.
把他銬起來
I'm sorry.
對不起
I can't wait.
我不能再等了
Hey, have you seen Whistler?
看見惠斯勒了嗎?
No.
沒看見
I spent my whole career
我盡心盡力工作
trying to keep bad people behind bars.
想方設法把壞人關在牢里
Like somehow by doing my job
似乎通過我的工作
I was making the world a better place.
我能讓世界變得更美好
And then...
接著呢...
then you hear about what happened to someone like Sara.
就發生了像莎拉這樣的事
Damn if it doesn't seem like there's more bad people
現在看起來好像外面的壞人
out there than in here.
比這里還要多
I warned the brothers what would happen if they failed.
我警告過兄弟倆,如果他們失敗了會怎樣
If I give them more time now, I may as well hand them
如果我現在給他們更多的時間
a condom and a cigarette to go with it.
不如給他們一并捎上香煙和避孕套
You know, I came all the way down here.
我大老遠的來這兒
The least you could do is offer me an opinion.
你最起碼應該給我點兒意見
I thought we agreed it was best for you to not come here.
我以為我們說好了你不會來這兒
And I thought you needed to be out in seven days.
我以為你會在7天之內出來
I need to know how this delay is going to affect things.
我想知道這次耽擱會如何影響大局
Well, it won't be comfortable, but it will be possible.
那不會好過,但是還有希望
Oh, well, thank you, James,
謝謝你,詹姆斯
but that doesn't exactly ravage me with confidence.
但是那不會毀了我的信心
And what would?
那什么會?
Your ass on a plane.
你坐上飛機逃之夭夭
Four more days.
再給我4天
If I'm out of here by then, I can still do it.
如果我出去了,我還可以做到
Trust me. It'll be fine.
相信我,不會有事兒的
I'll let the brothers know.
我會告訴他們的
Gretchen.
格瑞成
About Sofia...
索菲亞呢...
She's fine.
她很好
Burrows is taking real good care of her.
巴羅斯對她非常之好
Good luck, James.
好運,詹姆