Previously on prison break
前情提要
LJ and Sara will be traded for Whistler, are we clear?
小LJ和Sara來換Whistler明白了嗎?
This can't be done in a week.
一個星期搞不定
You have a week. That's it.
你們就只有一周時間
No one's ever broken out of this place before,
之前從未有人從這越過獄
let alone with a week to plan, so you tell these people
更別說只有一周時間來策劃
I'm gonna break this guy out of here
你去告訴那幫人,我會盡力助他越獄
or I'm going to die trying.
甚至不惜付出生命的代價
You're going to stay on as my ears.
我需要你留下做我耳目
You'll report back to me everything you hear
向我匯報所有你聽說的消息
when I'm not around.
當我不在場的時候
I know you've got a brother helping on the outside,
我知道你有個哥哥在外面接應你
I know he ran into my girlfriend,
他跑去找了我女友
and I know he took a book from her that belongs to me.
還知道他從她那兒搶走了我的書
This is what they took from me.
他們搶走了的我的寶貝
So let's be clear,
所以說白了
this is what matters to me.
這才是我關心的事情
Not you.
而不是你
And not your book.
更不是你的書
How's LJ? How's Sara?
小LJ怎樣? 莎拉怎樣?
They told me they're fine.
他們說都很好
What are you not telling me?
你還有什么瞞著我?
You're not the only one affected...
并非只有你一個牽涉其中...
They killed Sara and put her head in a box!
他們殺了莎拉頭割下棄在盒中!
And they got my son!
他們還抓走了我的兒子
you are running out of the time
你沒有時間了
what's that?
什么東西
A rat.
一只老鼠
J.P. Getty had a formula for success.
J.P蓋迪
"Rise early, work hard,
早早起身,好好工作
strike oil."
錢包鼓鼓
Just trying to get a drink of water, Alex.
阿歷克斯我只是來喝杯水
As a devoted student of your work and skills,
作為你精湛技藝的虔誠的崇拜者
I-I really look forward
我真的非常期待
to progress on your plan, Michael.
和你一起共同實施計劃,邁克爾
I'm looking forward to you getting off my back.
我期待你能別老纏著我
Buenos, welcome to Sona.
臭小子,歡迎你來索納監獄
Is that your wallet?
那是你的皮夾子嗎?
Dame tu billetera.
該死的皮夾子
No hablo Espal, uh?
抱歉,我不懂西班牙語
You know what I said.
你明白我說的意思
No.
不明白
That's the wrong answer.
你不該這么回答的
I am so ready to get out of here anytime you are.
只要你搞定了,我隨時可以跟你出去
Scofield,visita.
斯科菲爾德有訪客
scofield, you have a visitor.
斯科菲爾德有訪客
You look like you had a long night.
長夜漫漫啊
Yeah.
沒錯
I spent most of it feeding chocolate to a rat.
我花了很久喂老鼠吃巧克力
I don't have a whole lot to work with these days.
這幾天都沒有整塊時間可以開工的
She's got the book, man, the bird guide.
她拿走了那本書,鳥類導讀
She worked it out.
她發現了
So we have no leverage.
那我們手上沒有籌碼了
No. -Tell me -
沒了,-告訴我
When you were handing over the book,
當你遞上那本書的時候
did you ask for a recent photo of LJ and Sara?
你有沒有要小LJ和莎拉的最新照片
Yeah.
是的
And where is it?
那照片呢?
She showed me the pictures, but she wouldn't let me keep them.
她給我看了照片,但是不肯給我
Man, I'm not in a position to bargain with these people.
老弟,我可沒有資格和他們談條件
I mean, they're pissed.
我是說他們已經被激怒了
You break out tomorrow.
明天就得越獄出來
Let's just focus on that.
讓我們只關注越獄一事吧
Let's keep on track.
回到正題上來
All right.
好吧
While I'm working from the inside,
當我在獄內開工的時候
I need you to take care of what happens
我需要你去準備下
once we're outside.
逃出來后的事宜
We're going to need a getaway vehicle,
需要輛車逃之夭夭
something inconspicuous.
不惹眼的那種
Whatever you find, it has to be parked
不管你找到什么車,明天下午3點
a half mile from here by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow.
必須停在離這半英里的地方
You mean a.m.
你是說凌晨3點?
No, I mean p.m.
不,確實是下午
We don't have a choice, Linc.
林肯,我們沒得選
I ran some tests last night.
昨晚上我做了些測試
Military jeeps patrol the perimeter at night.
軍方吉普車夜晚在周邊巡邏
There's no way of telling where they're going to be in the dark.
晚上根本無法分辨他們在什么方位
They were out there all night.
整晚上他們都在外面巡邏
We need the dark, we can't just... Just...
我們需要夜幕遮掩,不能就...
Please.
拜托別爭了
Because we're doing this tomorrow.
因為明天就要動手了
In the middle of the day.
中午時分行動
Who're you looking at?
你看誰呢?
That guy.
那家伙
I know him.
我認識他
McGrady, my friend, I'm going to need a watch.
小麥迪朋友,我需要塊手表
Maybe two.
或許要2塊
I'm not even going to ask why.
我不會問其中原因了
I'm also going to need some binoculars.
我還需要些雙筒望遠鏡
Old Guillermo has a pair.
老威廉倒是有個
There's no way he'll sell them to you, man.
他根本不可能賣給你
But they shouldn't be hard to get.
但是望遠鏡也不算難搞定
Where can I find this guy?
我上哪里能找到他?
We leave tomorrow.
我們明天行動
This...
這個...
This is how we're getting out of Sona.
這是我們逃離索納監獄的方案
Getting out of the cell block
逃出監獄隔欄
shouldn't be a problem.
應該不是什么問題
The grate and bars are weak,
圍壁柵欄很容易突破
but we're going to need some kind of rope,
但是我們需要些繩索
some kind of ladder, to let us down on the other side.
還有梯子,這樣可以從另外邊下去
That's why I figured out the safest
那就是我標出最安全的線路
line from here to the hole in the fence.
從這里到柵欄的那個洞的原因
We do it in the day,
我們白天動手
we'll only be visible to the two guard towers.
只有塔樓上的2個警衛能看到我們
The perimeter guards are less predictable,
周邊警衛的情況很難說
but they're only on at night.
但是他們只有在晚上才出沒
Scurrying across the field in the middle of the day?
大白天的穿越監獄逃跑?
It's the only way to avoid the jeep patrol.
這是唯一避開巡邏吉普車的方法
Now, in the yard tomorrow, there's a soccer game at 2:00.
明天下午2點,監獄大院里會有場球賽
That should prove some distraction inside.
應該會吸引獄內很多注意力
And yesterday when we were digging,
昨天我們在挖洞的時候
I saw the glare from the sun hit this guy
我看到太陽光照射到這個家伙
in the late afternoon.
在晌午時分
Looked like he turned away,
看上去他就會轉身
like maybe his vision was blocked.
好似視線受阻似的
It's not much of a break.
這樣還不足以越獄
No, but it is
不,但這是唯一的方法
one way to do what we need to do.
我們必須這么去做
As far as thisther guard,
還有個警衛
his weakness has yet to be termined.
必須找出他的弱點
If we're going to get around these guys,
如果我們要和這幫警衛周旋
we've got to get to know them.
就必須得了解他們
It's not going to be easy.
這可沒這么簡單
There's only one real road that goes to the prison.
只有一條正真意義上的路通往監獄
We don't want a real road-- that's not an option.
我們不走大路,不用考慮了
What?
怎么了?
Your brother's cutting it close.
留給你兄弟的時間所剩無幾
You said a week.
你說一周的
Tomorrow's Wednesday, you didn't leave much room for error.
明天就周三了,可沒空閑犯錯了
There's not going to be an "error."
根本不會犯什么錯
Listen, I've got a lot of stuff to do and I just...
聽著,我有一堆事要處理,還要...
Which is why I won't waste your time.
那就是為何我不會浪費你的時間
When Whistler's free, I need to get to him
當惠斯勒出來后,我需要
as soon as possible.
立刻見到他
I'm still trying to work out what's going
我還在為他們逃出柵欄后
to happen once they get past the fence.
可能發生的事情忙活著
Once I know all the details, I'll let you...
一旦我知道所有細節,我會讓你...
Lincoln, calm down.
林肯,冷靜
It sounds to me like you
你讓我覺得
and your brother are in over your heads.
你們兩兄弟似乎有點焦頭爛額
There's a bad joke about Sara somewhere in there.
莎拉的事,很抱歉
Listen...
聽著
I'll let you know all the details
我會把詳情都告訴你的
once I know them, and then I'll call you.
我一知道就會打電話給你
I want this to work out just as badly as you do.
我和你們一樣,希望這事能解決
MoreI'm sure.
你比我們還急,我知道
LJ?
小LJ呢?
LJ's fine. You have 34 hours. LJ
很好,你還有34個小時
What did she say?
她說什么了?
Nothing we don't already know.
都是些廢話
Let's get out of here; we got a lot of stuff to do.
走吧,有好多事要做呢
Seir Rivera?
瑞弗拉先生么?
Who?
誰?
You're Jorge Rivera, right?
你是約格?瑞弗拉對嗎?
Gravedigger at Sona?
索納監獄的挖墓人?
so?
什么事?
Would you like a ride?
要搭便車嗎?
No no, someone's coming to get me in a little bit.
不,不,有人馬上來接我
I had an arrangement with your predecessor.
我和你前任有個計劃
I need you to get this inside the prison.
我想讓你把這個帶進監獄
I don't go inside the prison.
我不進監獄的
Neither did he.
他也進不去
How about this?
那這樣吧?
You find a way to get this delivery
你想辦法把這個
inside the prison
送進監獄
just this one time.
只要一次就好
Why would I?
干嗎要這么做?
Becuase I would give you
因為我會給你
five thousand dollars.
5000美金
Five thousand dollars?
5000美金?
For just one time?
就一次?
Couldn't you do that?
難道你不想干?
I think you could do it.
我想你能辦到的
In this?
這樣行嗎?
You're crazy!
你瘋了!
Only you can do it.
只有你可以做到
I wouldn't let 'em see you do that.
我不會讓他們知道的
Who?
誰?
Anyone. It's a drinking fountain.
任何人,這是用來喝的
They put their lips right on there.
他們直接用嘴喝的
You'd think it spits straight Jack Daniels.
你會感覺就像美酒那樣
You understand what happened, don't you?
知道怎么回事嗎?
You're a-- what's-it- called?-- a pariah.
你就是,這里所謂的,賤民
I made the same mistake when I walked in here
我當初來時也犯了同樣的錯誤
tried to hang on to my wallet.
想要保住我的錢包
Next thing I knew, I spent the next two days kneecap deep
接下來那兩天,我可夠慘的
in human feces.
眾目睽睽之下下跪
In Sona, it's every man for himself.
在索納,人人為己
Here, cheese.
來吧,蛋糕
I'm not hungry.
我不餓
Yeah, you will be.
會餓的
I saw the other Americans.
我看到了別的美國人
So none of you have called the embassy, huh?
你們沒人打過電話給大使館,是吧?
Us gringos ain't all butt buddies.
我們這些外國佬并不都是蠢蛋
You want it? Cause I'll keep it.
要么? 不拿我就自己留著了
Let's get this done.
盡快搞定吧
We're gonna have to watch both guards simultaneously.
我們得同時盯著兩個守衛
Your cell should provide
你的房間得騰出來
a good view of the guard I saw yesterday.
昨天我找到了個不錯的角度
Keep track of everything he does and when he does it.
盯著他做的每件事,并且記下時間
Look for that glare, see if it shows up again.
盯著他的眼睛,看他是否再次往那看
What will you be doing?
那你做什么?
Watching the other tower from here.
觀察另一個監視塔
While our back's turned, we're gonna need a lookout.
當我們做事時,得有個人放哨
Well, find Mahone.
好吧,找馬宏
I thought we were stringing him along?
我們不是在耍他么?
Looks like we're out of string.
讓他覺得這是真的
Teodoro.
蒂博格
Si, patron?
老大
What they say about all work and no play, huh?
光干活,沒好處,他們有話說么?
Boy need his rest.
要放松下
Your clientele keeps a tight schedule.
你的手下日程安排得很緊
Got to make sure I see to their needs.
我去看看他們有什么需要的
I gave you a more important task.
我給過你更重要的任務的
But I haven't heard a thing.
我沒聽到有什么重要事
then listen harder.
那就多加留意點
Mi amor.
我的寶貝
Ah, mi vida.
親愛的
Into my office.
去我辦公室
Sit down, watch the game.
坐下來,看看比賽
Excuse me.
打攪,挪一下
Anything yet?
情況如何?
Nope, not yet.
還沒情況
So what's your story, man?
你做什么的?
I mean, the next chapter,
我是說,接下來
when we get out of here.
出去后
Suppose you were married to the job,
設想你是個工作狂
drank too much, rabid insomniac, typical lawman.
酗酒,狂躁的失眠者,或是執法人員
Yeah, just like you reek of live bait,
是啊,就像你那樣惹的滿身臭氣
have a girl in every port,
處處留情
tell fish stories
講講捕魚的故事
or so I've heard.
或者是我聽到的那些
Prior to this experience,
在此之前
I had the utmost respect for the law.
我可是非常尊重法律的
This guy hasn't so much has scratched his jock in an hour.
這家伙都一個小時沒停過了
It's not gonna be easy to get around that guy.
要接近他可不容易啊
I don't know.
我不知道
We might just have a break.
我們休息下吧
I'm gonna go check on Scofield.
我去看下斯科菲爾德
Sorry.
對不起
Did you see the glare?
看到了嗎?
13-- he turned to his right
大約3點13分時,他轉向右邊
and ignored everything to the west for six minutes,
有6分鐘時間沒注意到西面
as far as I could tell.
目前就知道這些
This guy thinks he's auditioning for Buckingham Palace.
這家伙以為一切盡在掌握
He's also a sports fan.
他還是個體育迷
He's got a TV.
他有臺電視
Twice in the last four hours the signal went fuzzy.
過去四小時有兩次信號不好
He had to turn to adjust the antennae.
然后他就得調整天線
That's nothing we can count on.
我們可不能指望這啊
True.
是的
But there is a device we can build
但我們可以造個設備
out of some pretty common materials.
就用那些普通材料
It's almost like a radio, except it...
和收音機一樣,只不過...
transmits signals.
能發送信號
Pardon me.
不好意思
You're the new guy.
你新來的
Yeah. And who are you?
是啊,你是誰?
Not the new guy.
不是新來的
So what's your deal?
你要干嗎?
Public intoxication, tourist in trouble-- what is it?
到處逛逛,找找麻煩,怎么著?
I don't like people asking too many questions.
我不喜歡問太多問題的人
when I've done nothing wrong.
我又沒做錯什么
Oh, you're an innocent man.
那你是無辜的了
As a matter of fact, yes.
事實上,是的
Is this your first time in prison?
這是你第一次入獄吧?
Uh-huh. Why? Because it's obvious-- -
是啊,怎么了? -因為很明顯
Rule No.1
規矩一
you mind your own business.
你管好你自己的事
You know, you might want to do the same.
你知道,換是你,你也會這樣的
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你很清楚我在說什么
You got me?
明白沒?
Yeah.
是
I got you.
我明白
Go take a walk.
去走走
When'd you meet your boyfriend, Whistler?
你什么時候認識你男友惠斯勒的?
My last year of school.
在學校的最后一學期
I worked in this place in San Isabel.
我在桑伊薩貝爾那里工作
He used to come around
他經常一個人過來
by himself and sit down in a bar.
在吧臺邊坐下
Hitting on the waitress. That's romantic.
偶遇女服務員,很浪漫
He is!
他很浪漫!
Every time he goes away,
每次他出去
he brings me back a present
都給我帶禮物回來
like this
這個就是
Those are from Sedona.
這是從瑟多納帶回來的
His mother lives there in a retirement home.
他媽退休了住在那里
What's going on?!
怎么了?
Out of the car, Juan Bobo!
從車里出來!
This is a private road.
這是私人道路
I can explain. Callete! -
我可以解釋,-閉嘴!
What'd we do?
要干嗎?
Shut your uth, American.
閉嘴,美國佬
u?paso
發生什么了
This is state property! No vehicles allowed!
這是國家所有! 車子不得通行!
All roads within two miles of Sona are closed.
索納監獄周邊兩英里的路都封鎖了
We, we didn't see any signs.
我們沒有看到任何指示牌
Where were you going?
你們要去哪?
San Isabel.
桑伊薩貝爾
San Isabel? Yeah.
桑伊薩貝爾? -是的
This your car?
這是你的車嗎?
It's my car.
是我的
The papers in the glove box.
文件在工具箱里
This is why my friends don't visit Panama.
所以我朋友不愿意來巴拿馬
You cops bother everyone.
你們警察到處惹事
This road is not for tourists.
這條路不對游客開放
If I ever catch you out here again,
別讓我再在這里看到你
I'll remeber you.
我記住你了
It ain't gonna happen again.
不會再看到我了
Okay, go on.
好吧,快走
Anda.
走吧
You okay?
你沒事吧?
Yeah. This is not gonna work.
沒事,這辦法行不通
Where's the coast from here? I don't know, maybe three miles. -
海灘離這里多遠? -我不知道,大概三英里吧
All right, time for plan B. Come on.
好吧,實行B計劃,走吧
Found some more of these.
再多找點過來
We can make rope out of this hammock.
我們可以用吊床來做繩子
Come on. You don't want to go in there.
走吧,你不是想要去那里吧
If you want to get out of this place I do.
如果你要出去的話,我就得這么做
Stay here.
待著別動
he Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
喂,喂,喂!
Move it!
快走!
Come on!
快點
What is it, chained down?
這個是什么,連鎖反應?
It's hanging by a thread.
真是千鈞一發啊
It'll have to wait.
得等等了
It's 4:30.
已經4:30了
We've got less than 24 hours. We'll make it. -
只剩下24小時不到了,-我們能搞定
Tell me why.What? -
告訴我為什么? -什么?
What's so urgent we can't get
什么事情這么緊急
you out of here the day after tomorrow?
我非得在后天之前把你弄出去?
I don't know. I don't have all the answers.
我不知道,我什么都不知道
You don't me, I don't know you,
你不了解我,我也不了解你
but it's your job to get me out of here.
但是把我弄出去是你的任務
We'll come back later.
晚點再過來吧
I'll take this as well.
我要個這個
Down here for the summer? Yep. -
過來避暑的? -是的
That's what I thought, back in 1985.
我也是這么認為,回溯到1985年
Two wives, 20 years later.
我有兩個妻子, 20年過去了
Want everything in here?
還有其他需要嗎?
Yeah, thanks.
沒了,謝謝
International waters far out?
公海有多遠?
That's 12 nautical miles.
12海里
12 nautical miles, huh?
12海里,對嗎?
Is that gonna do it here?
就要這些了?
Uh, yeah.
是的
$99.25.
99.25美元
Here.
給你
All right.
好了
Thank you.
謝謝你
What did you get?
你拿的是什么?
Supplies. Can you pop the trunk, please?
供給裝備,你能幫我打開后車蓋嗎?
Who am I gonna tell, honestly?
說實話我還能告訴誰?
You could be a Russian spy for all I know.
你可能是個俄羅斯間諜
Live out of this thing?
把這些丟了吧?
I have to be
我得做好準備
prepared in case of an emergency.
以防不測
Well, we got an emergency.
好吧,我們有件緊急的事
I'm not going anywhere
除非你告訴我要去哪
until you tell me where we're going.
不然我哪也不去
Solana Beach. Why?
索拉納海灘,-去那干嗎?
They killed Sara.
他們殺了莎拉
I'm trying to make damn sure they don't kill my son.
我得確保他們沒殺我兒子
You don't think for a second
如果你不考慮一下
your boy's not on that list, stay here.
你男朋友還在監獄的話,就待在這里吧
I couldn't care less.
我太在乎他了
What is it?
怎么了?
It's... Augusto.
是奧古斯特
He won't
他不會
pay the payment for you anymore.
再給你錢了
I went to him for payment like every Monday, and...
我每周一照例問他要錢,但是...
he said it's not his responsibility
他說這不是他的職責
and that I should ask you.
我得問你要
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不
You tell Augusto
你告訴奧古斯特
I don't pay for sex.
我不為性愛買單
I know, I did.
我知道,我這么說了
But... what I do?
但是...我能做什么?
I don't see anyone else...
我找不到其他人了...
Yeah?
是嗎?
Well, neither do I.
我也是
You in charge of the food now?
你是負責食物的?
No boss. I'm the new gravedigger.
不,長官,我是新來的挖墓人
You need to sign in
你上車前
before you get on the truck.
要先登記
I was just about to.
我正準備去
Have you read the rulebook?
你讀過規章手冊了嗎?
Yes, sir.
是的,長官
Read it again.
再好好讀讀
On the other side, when we get out of here,
換句話說,我們出去之后
what's gonna happen?
會發生什么?
We're gonna meet someone from this company...
我們得會一會組織的人
Apparently.
當然
And then they're gonna kill me.
他們會殺了我
You know that.
你知道的
If they wanted to kill you,
如果他們要殺你的話
you'd already be dead.
你早就死了
I don't see why they keep me alive.
我不知道他們干嗎讓我活著
It's like you said-- you've got something they want.
就像你說的,你有他們要的東西
Once I give it to them, I'll be no use to them.
我告訴他們的話,我就沒利用價值了
Right?
對嗎?
I don't have all the answers.
我什么都不知道
All I know is it's my job to get you out of here.
我只知道我要把你弄出去
Let's go.
走吧
It's twofer Tuesday, my one-time special just for you.
這是周三的兩劑毒品,我特意給你留的
But there's a price.
但是不能白給你
Lechero's getting pret sensitive about the cash flow.
勒齊對流動資金很敏感
Well, I'm a little short right now.
我現在手頭緊
No worries, Alex.
別擔心,阿歷克斯
I am not gonna leave you hanging, all right?
我不會讓你為難的,好嗎?
We can just start you a tab.
我們可以給你賒賬
Think he saw us?
他看到我們了嗎?
Guess we'll find out.
猜猜我們能找到什么
My third year in school,
我大三的時候
we studied electrical engineering with a focus on EMPs.
我學的是電力工程EMP專業
That's electromagnetic pulses.
EMP就是電磁脈沖的意思
If you hook up a pow source to a transmitter,
如果你把能量源放到發射器上
it generates a pulse.
就能發射電磁脈沖
That pulse crashes anything electronic.
脈沖會干擾所有的電子設備
What's that, like an intro
那是什么,就像簡介
an intro into anti-terrorist tactics?
反恐戰略的簡介?
Basically. These days,
差不多吧,這些天
they have to teach students how to defend
他們教學生
their structures.
如何保護他們的結構
Fortunately for us, that guard tower is...
幸運的是,那個監視塔
It was engineered a long time ago.
已經造好很久了
I'm guessing you always won the elementary science fair.
我猜你是基礎科學的常勝將軍
Plug this in.
把這個插上去
Did it crash the telly?
電視信號受干擾了嗎?
We're too far away.
我們隔得太遠了
But it is doing exactly what we need it to.
但是起作用了,正如我們需要的那樣
Okay.
沒事
Get out! Why? -
快出來! -為什么?
They're coming in.
他們沖進來了
Ahora mismo.
馬上離開這
Stay here. Do not let them see her.
呆在這,別讓人發現她
Do not!
千萬別被發現!
Colonel.
上校
We received no word of this!
我們沒有收到通知啊
A rifle scope waseen from the tower.
塔樓上發現了狙擊槍瞄準鏡
Capitan Hurtado saw it with his own eyes.
胡塔多隊長親眼所見的
That's impossible.
根本不可能
There is a gun in your prison,
獄中有把槍
and it was pointing at one of my men.
而且瞄準著我的人
We are going to find it.
我們會找出來的
This looks good.
這看上去很不錯
For what?
怎么說?
Have a seat.
坐下
What am I supposed
我在這邊應該
to doing here?
干些什么呢?
Look like you're having fun.
表現的你很享受就行
When was the last time you saw your son?
你最后一次見到你兒子是什么時候?
You know, Lincoln,
林肯,你該知道的
I don't automatically trust people either,
我不會輕信別人
but at least I can tell when they have good intentions.
但至少我能分辨他們是否出于善意
Good for you.
能這樣不錯
You know, I'm not gonna try to prove myself anymore.
我不會再來證明自己的立場
You do your job, and I'll do mine.
我們互不相干,各忙各的
You need something?
你需要什么?
What? You need something? -
你說什么? -你需要什么?
No.
不需要
Good.
很好
Don't you worry. It's all gonna be okay.
別擔心,會沒事的
No, it's not. I promise you, I will not let -
會有麻煩的,-我向你保證
anyone find you in here.
我不會讓任何人發現你在這里
Oh... Lechero hate me.
勒齊一定恨死我了
Lechero does not hate you.
勒齊不會恨你
You hold a very special place in his heart.
你在他心目中地位特殊
So many girls can take my place.
有這么多的女孩可以取代我
No, he's smart. He knows you're better than them.
不,他很明白,知道你比他們都好
You're a real woman.
你是個真女子
A woman of her own will, her own desire.
有自己意志,自己追求的女子
You know what I am.
你知道我是怎樣的人
In this world, sister, we are all prostitutes.
妹子,這個世界上我們都是出賣自身的人
You are a queen.
你是女皇
Whose cell is that?
這是誰的獄室?
In the corner?
在角上的那個?
Is that your cell?
是你的獄室嗎?
You
你!
Is that your cell?
是你的獄室嗎?
It's mine!
是我的
It's mine.
是我的
I found this.
我找到了這個
It's not a weapon.
這不是什么武器
I know what it is.
我知道這是什么
Why were you watching me?
你為什么看我們?
i want to ask you one more time.
我只再問你一遍
Why were you watching me?
你為什么要監視我
I wasn't watching you -I saw you. -
我沒有監視你,-我看見你了
Answer the question!
回答我!
I don't know what you think you saw but i wasn't watching you.
我不知道你看到了什么,不過我真的沒有監視你
Lie!
撒謊
I wasn't watching you.
我真的沒有監視你
It's mine.
那是我的
Why were you watching him?
你為什么監視他?
I... I wasn't. I was, uh...
我沒有,我只是...
I was watching birds.
我在觀察鳥
Yes.
是的
Yes.
就是這樣
See?
看這個
Why did you not speak up before?
你之前為什么不說?
I, uh...
我...
I was scared.
我很害怕
I was scared.
我真的很害怕
Coward.
懦夫
Hurtado! Ya. Dejelo.
胡塔多,我們走
Come on.
還差一點
Come on!
就那么一點
please, please, please.
拜托,別這樣
come on.
不會吧
He's coming back up here.
他要回上來了
Now, don't worry.
現在,不用擔心了
It's all going to be okay.
不會有什么事的
You have a little mascara right there.
你臉上的妝有點掉了
You need to look pretty for Lechero.
在他面前你得非常漂亮才行
Thank you.
謝謝
Wait right here.
在這里等著吧
A patrol passed through, but they didn't stay.
巡邏隊來過,不過他們沒有久留
Knock some things over then walked away.
亂搜了一通,然后走了
I hid your woman in a safe place,
我當時讓她躲在一個安全的地方
but I'd be lying
不過說老實話
if I didn't say it was a close call.
當時可真夠險的
Is she alone?
她現在一個人待著?
Yeah.
是的
Hey.
你好啊
Don't be afraid.
不要害怕
No, no, my dear.
沒事的,親愛的
They're gone.
他們走了
I should go, too.
我想我也該走了
No, no, no. What's the rush?
別,別,急什么
Come on. No, I should
來吧,不要了,我要...
get home.
回家了
Patr,
老大
I gave her the money.
錢是我給她的
I was going to replace it myself
我先把錢給她
at the end of the day, when I get my cut.
月底時候拿我的那份補上
I just didn't get a chance to tell you.
我只是一直沒機會跟你匯報這事
She had no money to get home.
她根本沒錢回家
Is this true?
是這樣嗎?
Yes.
是的
With all due respect.
我這么說沒有一點不敬的意思
Surely you don't want your mistress travelin' broke.
你一定不愿讓你情人一分錢不帶就上路的
She'd end up in a taxi
不然的話,她就算打到車
with no way to pay the cab fare.
也沒錢付打的費啊
Ah, you did this?
啊,你這么做
For me?
是為了幫我的忙啊
Si, patr.
當然了,老大
Teodoro.
蒂博格
The one that does all
你為我可真的
the useful things for me, huh?
做了好多貢獻呢
And now you do the thinking for me.
你是真心實意的替我著想了
No, no, it's not like that, patr--
也不能都這么說,老大
Get the bucket.
去拿水桶
Wash my feet.
來給我洗腳
So what do we do now?
我們現在該怎么辦
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I'm afraid that's not good enough.
這個回答可不怎么樣
Please just give me a moment to think.
得了,給我點時間考慮一下
Wasting time is not an option for me, Michael.
我可不能在這里耗下去了,邁克爾
I need to be out of here by tomorrow.
我明天必須得出去
I know, just in time for be out your next fishing trip,omorrow.
我有數,趕緊出去好趕上釣魚之旅
or is it a bird-watching trip? I forget.
還是,你的賞鳥之旅啊,我可記不清楚了
That's my trip log, I've told you.
那是我的航海日志,我告訴過你
I need to retrace my steps.
我必須按圖索驥
I'm doing everything they tell me, the same thing you are.
我只能按照他們吩咐的去做,你不也是嘛
just, just leave me alone, please.
你讓我一個人待會行不,求你了
You know, before I was arrested,
告訴你,我被抓起來之前
a man came to my flat and took my addresses.
一個人闖進我的公寓,拿走了我的通訊錄
They know the name of everyone I care about
他們知道我所在意的每個人的名字
and how to find them.
以及如何找到他們
Well, they already found everyone I care out. Okay?
事實上他們已經找了我所在意的每個人
If you can't get me out of here, tell me now.
如果你不能把我弄出去,現在就告訴我
because time is running out.
我沒有時間了
Huh?!
明白嗎?
Look, it's hot today.
真是個大熱天
Yeah.
是的
Prefer the heat than the cold any day.
和冷天相比還是每天熱點好
You know my brother and I wanted to come
你知道我和我兄弟準備離開這
down here to Panama
流亡巴拿馬
and start a dive shop like the one we were at today.
開家沖浪店就像我們今天去過的那家
My boy, he was gonna leave school and help us
我兒子,他應該離開學校來幫我們
start the family business.
打理家族生意
When this is all over, why don't you do it?
當一切了結,這有什么不可以呢?
Too much bad stuff's happened.
發生了很多糟糕的事
Still, you can make it work.
你向來都可以搞定的
It's only gonna work if... if Whistler cooperates.
一切都可以搞定,如果惠斯勒合作的話
he plays games, people get hurt.
他玩花樣,就會害了別人
You understa that, right?
你懂我的意思嗎?
He doesn't want anyone to get hurt.
他并不希望任何人受傷
I hope you're right.
我希望你是對的
I want to show you something.
我想給你看點東西
Our getaway vehicle.
我們的逃亡工具
Now,
現在聽好了
the next time you see him,
你下次見到他的時候
I want you to tell him what you saw.
我想讓你告訴他你所看到的
Tell him we're all in this together.
告訴他我們同舟共濟
We're part of a team.
我們是團隊一員
You understand?
你明白嗎?
Okay. Yeah.
好的
All right, get up.
好了,走吧
We're coming back.
我們會回來的
No, this way.
不,走這邊
What?
什么?
This way, come on.
是這條路,來吧
Okay
好吧
If all goes well,
如果一切順利
we'll see them tomorrow.
明天我們就可以見到他們了
Job well done. Thank you.
干得好,謝謝
I thought you said I was gonna get five thousand dollars.
我以為你說我可以得到5千美金
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是在說這個
Nono, no, no, no.
不,不,不
You said one time.
你說一次性付的
Was it difficult?
這有什么困難的?
That's not the point.
不是這個意思
One time is one time.
一次歸一次
This can work out for both of us.
這對你我來說都好
If we're gonna do this today,
如果我們今天行動
we got to replace everything we lost.
我們要尋回失去的一切
Like what?
比如?
For starters, a new exit point.
首先是一個新的出口
It's got to be on the south side of the building.
應該開在建筑物的南邊
Look at this guy, again.
又是你這個家伙
I know you, huh?
我認識你,對嗎?
Afraid not. Yeah, yeah, yeah. -
恐怕不認識,-好吧,好吧
You're McFadden, right?
你是麥克法登,對吧?
Nice, 1997?
1997年在尼斯對嗎?
Sorry.
抱歉
You've confused me with someone else.
你認錯人了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I swear.
肯定是你,我發誓
You were with the ambassador.
你和大使在一起
You've mistaken me for someone else.
你把我當成別人了
Chap's insane.
這家伙瘋了
Come on, guys, got something to show you.
來吧,伙計們,給你們看點東西
I'm sure I didn't observe the guards' behavior
我確定在你們做事的時候
in as much detail as you guys,
沒有看到警察所有動作
but I did notice something yesterday.
但我昨天注意到一些跡象
Right around this time.
也是這個時間
That's the day shift.
現在是換班時間
They start by 6:00
他們這批人6點就在了
Just keep looking, keep looking.
繼續監視
There.
這兒
Where'd you get your cup, Alex?
你在哪拿到的杯子,阿歷克斯?
I got it in the courtyard, but apparently it's from him.
在院子里,顯然是他丟下的
He has one in the morning and one after lunch.
早上有個人,午餐后還有一個
Man's got to have his fix.
會有人來接班的
If we get that cup...
如果我們拿到杯子的話...
We get to the man.
我們也能搞定那個家伙
We got to move.
我們要行動了