Previously on Prison Break
前情回顧
I just want to go.
我只是想離開
It's okay.
沒問題
What special talents do you have that the Company might make the decision that you are worth more to them alive than dead?
你到底有什么能耐讓中情局認定你活著價值更大?
Be careful, Alex.
說話小心點阿歷克斯
They will be buried here.
他們就埋在這
Were you able to find my book? -Yeah.
你找到我的書了嗎?-找到了
But there was this guy.
但有個家伙出現
He took it.
把書搶走了
He said to tell you
他讓我告訴你
that Scofield's brother has it now.
斯科菲爾德的哥哥拿了那本書
You have to break them out of there.
你得把他們救出來
LJ!
小LJ!
Sara!
莎拉!
You're never going to try anything like that again.
別再嘗試這么做
But just to make sure,
只是為了確認
I left you a little something in the garage.
我在車庫里給你留了點東西
What's so interesting out there, other than our freedom?
窗外有什么比自由更吸引人的東西么?
Finds are alive, so the fence is dead
出逃者還活著,證明圍墻上沒電
Yeah? Everyone in here knows is that fence doesn't work,
是么?這里每個人都知道那圍墻沒用
and it doesn't mean a bloody thing,
但這也改變不了什么
because there are soldiers out there
因為外面有士兵把守
that'll shoot you dead before you get within 30 yards of it.
只要你在30碼內他們就會把你射死
Well, I guess I got a lot of work to do, don't I?
我得好好計劃一下了,不是么?
Listen, mate, I get what you're doing with my book.
聽著,老兄,我知道你搶了我的書
They hold your girlfriend, you hold what they want.
他們抓走了你的女友,而你搶走了他們要的東西
Countering needs. Churchill 101.
互惠互利,Churchill101法案
Soon those bastards are going to ask me
馬上那些雜種就要來問我
what progress I've made in figuring out what they want,
他們所要的,我了解了多少
and I'm going to say nil, 'cause Lincoln Burrows has the book.
我就要說完全不了解,因為林肯?巴羅斯把書搶走了
You know what?
知道么?
Threatening the brother
威脅
of the guy who's supposed to get you out of here
要幫你越獄的人的哥哥
might not be the smartest move.
并不是個好主意
I'm not threatening-- we're on the same team.
我沒有威脅你,我們在同一條船上
But if we play games with that book,
但如果我們因為那本書糾纏不清
people who want me out of here will take action
那些想讓我出去的人會采取行動的
"I never worry about action, only inaction."
"我不在乎你們做什么,就怕你們什么也不做"
Churchill 101.
根據Churchill 101法案
Now, like I said, I got a lot of work to do.
如我所說,現在我有很多事要做
Linc, you all right?
林肯,你還好吧?
I'm sorry, man.
對不起,老弟
Just all this stuff-- it's starting to get to me.
都是那東西,它快找到我了
You know?
知道么?
Listen, our situation could change very, very soon.
聽著,我們的境遇很快會改變
The grave digger for the prison.
那個監獄掘墓人
I need you to reach out to him.
你得和他聯系上
And tell him what?
告訴他什么?
It's all written down.
都寫在上面了
But we got to get started now.
我們現在就得采取行動
What are you not telling me?
你有什么沒告訴我的?
All these people
所有人
that have been hurt because of me.
都因為我而受傷害
I'm so sorry, Michael.
我很抱歉,邁克爾
They did this, not you.
這是他們造成的,不是你
Okay?
好嗎?
It's not your fault.
這不是你的錯
Just get to the grave digger.
找到那個掘墓人
I feel like we're running out of time.
我感覺我們沒多少時間了
Sara.
莎拉
I am just a soldier in this war, Lincoln,
這場較量中我只是一個棋子,林肯
just like you.
和你一樣
I did not want to do that.
我并不想那么做的
Can you even comprehend the intimacy
你能理解
of the mechanics of what I had to do to that woman?
我對那個女人下手時的感受嗎?
It's horrible!
那太恐怖了!
Now, if you and your brother are done playing games,
現在,如果你和你弟弟停止耍花招
LJ will be fine.
小LJ會沒事的
If not, the last thing I want to do send millions pieces of him to you
我最不想做的事是把他一塊塊寄給你
But if you push me
但如果你逼我
and not even that far, I will.
即使沒逼那么狠,我會這么做的
I'll do anything you want.
你叫我干什么我就干什么
Just don't hurt my son.
別傷害我的兒子就好
That's really up to you.
這些都取決于你
I know the past few days have been hard,
我知道這幾天很難熬
for me, as well.
我也一樣
If you want to talk about it,
如果你想聊聊
I know what this pain feels like.
我理解這痛苦的感覺
I just want to get your boy out of Sona
我只想把那個人搞出Sona
and get my son back.
然后接回我兒子
Michael's got a plan.
邁克爾有計劃了
I need details.
我需要細節
We need to bring someone
我們得把某個
who works at the prison onto the team.
在監獄工作的人拉攏過來
Who?
誰?
The grave digger.
掘墓人
Get it done.
去做吧
Lincoln, I'm going to need that book.
林肯,我需要那本書
The Company did handwriting analysis on the one you gave me,
中情局把你給我的那本做了筆跡鑒定
and yours hasn't changed since high school.
你的字跡從高中以來就沒變過
Just soldiers, Linc.
我們只是棋子,林肯
Different armies, but soldiers just the same.
代表不同方,但本質是一樣的
Nice.
打得好
I was the best in my school.
我在學校里是最棒的
All girls?
女校?
Kiss my ass,
去你的
bro.
老兄
20 bucks says you can't do that again.
20美元賭你沒法再投進
Bet. -Wait. -
好的,-等一下
Adjust for wind.
根據風向調整
Shut up.
閉嘴
Just a bit outside.
向外偏一點就好了
Hey, bro, you know I don't have that kind of verde lying around.
老兄,你知道我現在沒有錢
It's going to take a while.
需要點時間
Well, the thing is, I don't have a while.
問題在于,我沒有時間了
So, unless... No, no more favors. -
所以,除非...-別,別再拉攏我了
All right.
好吧
Can I borrow that cross of yours?
我能借你的十字架一用么?
I'll take it in trade. -My dad gave me this. -
就拿那個做交換吧,-這是我爸給我的
Besides, it's not even real gold.
還有,那甚至不是金的
That's why I need it.
這正是我需要它的原因
Look, I'll give it back, okay?
聽著,我會還給你的,好嗎?
It's just a loan.
只是借
Come on.
給我吧
This time, I want to know why.
這次,我想知道原因
It's light again.
又是燈
Someone's getting fat off of everythg I built
有人正在破壞暴動后
while I rot in here.
我所建立的一切
Don't get upset,
別郁悶了
patron
拜托
I only have a few more hours.
我只有幾個小時
Let's be nice.
讓我們好好享受下
This motherless bitch.
該死的
Alex?
阿歷克斯?
You just get here?
你剛到這?
Yes.
是的
Listen,
聽好了
I've been thinking about and, uh, you're in.
我一直在權衡,決定讓你入伙
I'm in.
我算入伙了
Okay.
好吧
Just like that? -Right. -
就這么簡單? -是的
I really don't have a choice, do I?
我別無選擇,不是嗎?
What's the plan?
你怎么計劃的?
I'm working on it.
我正在想辦法
Meanwhile, I could use your help.
與此同時,你也可以幫上我的忙
What do you need?
你需要什么?
A black felt-tipped pen.
黑色氈尖筆
A pen? Yeah. -
一支鋼筆? -沒錯
Why? Some documents -
為什么? -有些文件
that need altering.
需要做些改動
I'll explain it to you later, but right now, I need that pen.
稍后再給你解釋,我現在就要那支筆
Okay? Yeah. -
行嗎? -好的
And I'll tell you what else I need.
我還要對你說的是
I need you to get your act together.
我要你跟我們步調一致
I need you to bring yourself
我需要你控制好自己
under control, because you're attracting attention,
因為你那樣很奪人眼球
and that we don't need.
而那是我們不想看到的
I'm under control.
我能控制好自己
Of course you are.
你當然可以
This is what happens when a system is overloaded.
這就是用電負荷過大的下場
See? Look.
看到嗎?
Son of a... Power is out. -
該死...-斷電了
Fix it.
搞定它
I'm a truck driver.
我只是個卡車司機
Hey, Alex.
嘿,阿歷克斯
Hey, glad I found ya. Just wanted to see how
很高興找到你,就是來看看
you're holding up in here. Just dandy. -
你在這過得怎樣,-非常好
Yeah, well, I've been having a tough time of it myself.
我也經歷過段受煎熬的日子
And I was figuring shouldn't be that way
但我想我們的命不該這樣
for us, seeing as how we're the only lawmen here
我們可是唯一的正直人士
in Taco Hell.
在這個陰曹地府里
Hey, whoa, hang on a second there, Alex.
嘿,等會兒,阿歷克斯
You and me-- we were a team
你和我,我們可是一隊的
on the outside, remember?
還記得我們在外面的時候嗎?
I was your dog, and I still got a lot of bark left in me.
我是你的部下,現在依然對你忠心不二
I'm busy, Brad. What do you want?
布拉德,我很忙,你到底想怎樣?
You and Scofield-- you're up to something, right?
你和斯科菲爾德在計劃逃跑是吧?
You can tell me, one badge to another.
你可以告訴我,兄弟之間沒有隔閡
I can help.
我能幫上忙
Do you have a black felt-tipped pen?
你有黑色氈尖筆嗎?
Not on me.
我沒有
Then you can't help me.
那你幫不了我
I know.
我都知道了
You know what?
你知道什么了?
I know you're trying to escape from here
我知道你在計劃越獄
with that man, Scofield.
和那個叫斯科菲爾德的家伙
Sweetheart... Please, don't lie to me. -
寶貝,-求你不要欺瞞我
Lincoln Burrows, he told me everything.
林肯?巴羅斯把一切都告訴了我
There are some very powerful people that want me out of here.
有些非常有權勢的人希望我出來
And they want those brothers to get me out. Why? -
他們讓那哥倆救我出去,-為何?
I'm not sure.
我也不確定
Has something to do with a charter I did in Seattle.
應該和我在西雅圖看到的場景有關系
What I do know is their end game
我只知道他們的最終目的
is exa the same as ours, and that's me out of this hellhole.
和我們的一樣,就是讓我逃出這鬼地方
And once that happens,
一旦成功了
you and I will disappear... forever.
你和我就會消失,永遠銷聲匿跡
But I don't want to involve you in this mess.
但是我不想讓你趟這趟渾水
I want to help.
我想幫你啊
That's way too dangerous.
那太危險了
I'm not asking your permission, James.
詹姆斯我不是在請求你的批準
I'm telling you.
我是在告訴你
I can do this on my own,
我自己一人也能搞定
or you can tell me what you know
或者你可以把你知道的告訴我
and we can work it through together.
然后我們共同解決
I don't understand everything that's going on,
我對發生的事情也不明白
but these brothers, they're obviously trying
但是那對兄弟,他們顯然試圖
to find out what they can about me.
從我身上打探出信息來
Let's see what we can discover about them.
我們看看能從他們身上了解多少
Find out what their plan is, see what they're all about.
弄清楚他們的計劃,了解真實目的
They're trying to get you out, and you don't trust them?
他們幫你越獄,你卻不信他們?
I don't trust any of these guys.
我誰都不信任
And yoshouldn't, either.
你也不該相信
If you insist on getting into this,
如果你堅持要跟此事
promise me you'll be careful.
向我保證你會加倍小心
Because God knows I will die
因為如果你出什么三長兩短
if anything happens to you.
我也不會茍活的
Hey.
嘿
Michael.
邁克爾
Here.
拿著
I said I need a black felt-tipped pen.
我說過我要的是黑色氈尖筆
That's black.
那是黑色的
It's not what I need.
這不是我需要的
Keep looking.
繼續去找
He's playing you.
他在耍你
Do not trust him.
不要相信他
Your amigo, the American.
你那美國佬兄弟
He's a builder, an engineer, no?
他是建筑工程師,是嗎?
He's no amigo of mine, boss.
老大,他可不是我的朋友
And trust me, you do not want
相信我,你絕不希望
to get under the covers with that...
和他扯上關系...
Is he or is he not an engineer?
回答我,是或不是工程師?
Well, yeah, but...
好吧,是的,但是...
Scofield.
斯科菲爾德
Yeah?
什么事?
What do you know about the electricity?
你懂電路嗎?
Only that we don't have any right now.
停電時候就會懂吧
Let me tell you something.
和你說件事情
This phone keeps all the food coming to the gate.
這部手機能讓食物運進來
It keeps my business running, it keeps Sona running.
這樣才能保障Sona監獄的正常運轉
Electricity die, phone die.
斷電了,電話也就不能用了
Phone die, we die. We die or youdie? -
電話沒了我們也完蛋,-我們完蛋,你也完蛋
Boy, you have enough
小子,你知識夠豐富
education, but you're not being smart.
但是人不夠聰明
Now, I come to you, that is an opportunity.
我來找你,是給你機會
Be wise and take advantage.
放聰明些,好好把握機會
Now, can you fix the electricity
現在回答我,能修復電路嗎
just like you fixed the water?
就像你搞定水源那樣
It's not that simple.
這可沒有那么簡單
The water pipes are inside the prison.
水管是在監獄里的
The electrical lines are probably running underground
電線卻可能是在地底
along an exterior wall,
沿著墻外排布的
which means they're out there somewhere
意味著電線在外面的
in no-man's-land.
某個禁入區
So, you can fix the power?
那你能恢復電力嗎?
Last I checked, they shoot prisoners who go out there.
上次我看到他們射殺了出去的人
So I'm thinking the answer is "no."
所以我覺得答案是"不行"
You listen to me,
聽我說
and you listen closely, water boy.
聽清楚了,小子
Like it or not, soldiers or not,
不管情況是否相似,不管有沒有士兵
you're going out into no-man's-land.
你要去禁入區
It's a suicide mission.
這是自殺式任務
I'll make some calls.
我要打幾個電話
And you're going to keep meafe? As best I can. -
你要確保我安全,-盡我所能吧
I don't think I can do this.
我覺得我做不到
No, no, no, no, no. You will help me with this.
不,不,不,你會幫我的
Look, I will do something for you.
我也會為你做點事情的
I'll get you a new pillow,
我會給你一個新枕頭
goose-feather like mine, or a small TV.
鵝毛的,像我的那樣,或者一臺小電視
All right.
好吧
Get me that.
給我那間房間
Why? It's the first one to get sunlight in the morning. -
為什么? -這里可以享受早上第一縷陽光
You get me that cell, I'll get you electricity.
你給我那間囚室,我給你電力
Hey, Linc.
好啊林肯
Look, bro, um, I'm going to be out of your way real soon.
兄弟,我很快就要離開你了
I saw these flyers for migrant workers in Colombia.
我看到哥倫比亞招移民工人的小廣告
It's coffee bean season,
現在是咖啡豆的收獲季節
and they're letting Panamanians in,
他們讓巴拿馬人去干活
so I figure, with a good ID, I can pass.
所以我想,換張身份證我就可以過關了
Bus leaves today, okay?
大巴今天發車,好嗎?
All right, well, before you get out of here, man, I...
好吧,在你離開這兒之前,伙計,我...
I'm meeting someone, and I need a translator.
我要見個人,我需要一個翻譯
Linc, uh... I appreciate everything you've done...
林肯我很欣賞你做的每件事...
It'll just be a couple hours.
只需要幾個小時
Just a couple hours, that's it.
幾個小時就夠了
When I was 15, my cousin told me about a job that only lasts
我15歲時,我堂兄給了我一份工作
a few hours and, uh, I got three months in juvie.
只消幾小時,我卻在少教所待了三個月
I can't do this without you.
沒有你我做不到
I'm in Panama, I don't speak the language...
我在巴拿馬,我不會說西班牙語...
And I can't miss that bus.
可是我也不能錯過大巴
I'm going ake money and send it home.
我要掙錢,寄回家
Underground or not, I'm going to be a dad, Linc,
偷偷摸摸也好,我要做爸爸了,林肯
and you out of all people should understand that.
你和其他人不一樣,應該理解
I spoke to James.
我和詹姆斯聊過
He confirmed what you told me
他確認了你和我說的
about the escape.
越獄的事情
You and I, we both have people in there
你和我,都有關心的人
we care about.
在那里
Please... let me help you.
求求你...讓我幫你吧
Your Spanish as good as your English?
你的西班牙語和英語一樣好嗎?
Yes, Colonel.
是的,長官
I just have one favor to ask.
我要你幫個忙
It's just outside of the gate.
只是要在門外
You, you can bring your men.
你可以帶你的人來
The phone dying.
電話沒電了
Make him one.
給他一個
This is it?
就那么點?
Not everyone has it yet.
不是每個人都有
We let credit go a week, and there is still time.
我們延遲了一星期,所以還有些時間
The money's in your veins, addicto.
錢在你那里
No, patron. I don't use anymore. I swear to you.
沒有,老大,我沒用過,我發誓
I swear to you. No.
我發誓,沒有
I swear to you. I swear to you.
我發誓,我發誓
Chin up, pal o' mine, Chin up.
振作,伙計,振作
Si Colonel.
知道了,長官
Yes, thank you, Colonel.
好的,謝謝長官
We'll be right there.
我們馬上就到
Come with me.
跟我來
Excuse me. Do you, um...
對不起,你有...
Do you have a-a, a pen?
你有鋼筆嗎?
n. Pen. Not, um...
鋼筆,不是...
Not... not the brush
不是那刷子
but the pen. Pen. Pen.
是鋼筆,寫字的鋼筆
No, pintura.
沒有,只有繪畫筆
Yeah, yeah, pintura. Yeah.
是的,繪畫筆
He's leaving you.
他要離開你
He's leaving you, he'll be gone,
他要離開你,他走了
and you'll be stuck in this maze... forever.
你要困在這個迷宮里了
Thank you for arranging this for us, Colonel.
謝謝你幫我們安排這些,長官
I'm getting something out of this as well,
我也要拿走一些東西
I assure you.
我保證
You know you can fix this electric problem?
你確定你可以解決電力問題?
I won't know for sure until we can start digging,
在開始挖之前我不能確定
but yes, I think so.
但是,我想可以的
My men will shoot you in t back of the head
我的人會打爆你的頭
if you so much as look at the fence, eh?
如果你老看著圍墻的話,明白?
And you, patron, if anything goes wrong.
還有你,老大,如果有事情發生
it will not only be his life that is lost.
不僅僅是他小命不保
You have my word on that.
你也得承擔責任
No worries, Colonel.
長官,不用擔心
I'll keep this boy in line.
我會讓這小子規規矩矩的
I'll dig.
我也來挖
I don't need your help.
我不要你幫忙
Hey, come on, now, don't be proud.
來吧,不要驕傲
I heard you talking just yesterday.
我昨天恰好聽到了你的談話
Talking to Mahone.
和馬宏的談話
You know, about how us Americans should stick together.
你知道,關于美國人如何聯合起來
help me down the road, right, Mikey?
也會幫我離開這里的,對吧,邁克爾?
What is it, a '66 or a '67?
這是什么,66年還是67年的?
erdon? Your car. -
什么? -你的車
El quiere saber el ano.
他在問你的氣缸的年代
ste aqui?
看這里
Pues, es un '66.
對,是66年的
Y es mi preciosa.
還是我做的貢獻
66.
66年的
Uh-huh. What is it, 325 horses?
恩,這是什么,325馬力?
aballos de fuerza?
多少馬力的
375.
375馬力
Perdon a me, srita. Mm-hmm.
抱歉
What's he saying? recognizes me, but -
他在說什么? -他認出我了,但是
he doesn't realize it was at the prison.
他沒意識到那是在監獄
Ask him does he want to make enough cash
問問他,是否想賺點錢
to get this car cherry by next week?
在下周把車子重新上個漆
He knows we're not talking about cars.
他知道我們不是在討論車子
That's right.
沒錯
Come on, Scofield, I know you're getting out of here.
斯科菲爾德,我知道你要離開這里
I heard it all about you and the limey.
我聽到了關于你和英國佬的事情
I'm just fixing the electricity, Boss.
老兄,我只是在修復電力
Yeah, right, and I'm just single 'cause I'm choosy.
是的,我沒有伙伴,因為我很挑剔
Don't make me tell anyone what I know.
別逼我到處說我知道的
What is it you think you know?
你知道了什么?
Somebody called "the Company" wanted you in here
所謂“公司”的人想讓你進來這兒
to work with that Whistler guy.
和那個叫惠斯勒的家伙合作
Am I warm? What's the Company? -
沒錯吧? -什么“公司”?
What do they want with Whistler?
他們要惠斯勒干嗎?
I don't know, but you do.
我不知道,但是你知道
Doesn't sound like you know much after all.
看來你知道的并不多
I don't need to know
我不需要知道
how to change a diaper
臭氣熏天的時候
to know when it stinks to high hell.
要怎么換尿布
You're doing something here, Scofield.
你是有目的的,斯科菲爾德
You're right. I am.
沒錯,是的
I'm fixing the electricity.
我在恢復供電
Now, you wanted to help dig?
你要來幫忙挖嗎?
Dig.
那就挖吧
Hey, this is it.
就是這兒了
I assume we're doing more than just than playing electrician.
我想我們不只是在做電工活吧
Don't worry.
別擔心
We're exactly where we need to be.
我知道我在干什么
Heat's getting to me, Scofield.
我覺得太熱了,斯科菲爾德
It's quitting time.
該休息了
You mind telling me why he's even out here with us?
你介意告訴我,他怎么會在這里嗎
He knows something's up.
他猜到點什么
How the hell does he know that?
該死的,他怎么會知道的
Let's just say I have a bit of a rep.
只能說,我還是有點名氣的
From Fox River?
因為福克斯河的事情?
I know who you are, mate.
我知道你是誰,伙計
Figured it out just lately.
最近才知道的
Finally made sense why they pick you
終于明白為什么他們會把你送進來
of all people to send here.
而不是其他人
No worries.
別擔心
It's in my interest to keep your little secret.
保管你的小秘密,對我有好處
But Bellick?
但是貝利克?
Can't be trusted.
不能相信他
I can handle Bellick.
我可以搞定貝利克
He's not in on this.
他不在計劃內
Okay, good.
好,好吧
But Mahone is.
但是馬宏在
Mahone?
馬宏?
He's looking abouts stable as a three-legged chair,
他像個病貓似的
and he's escaping with us?
他要跟我們一起越獄?
No, he just thinks he is.
不,只是他自己那么以為
He needs his meds.
他需要鎮靜劑
Without them, he'll self destruct.
否則他會瘋掉
It's just a matter of time.
只是時間問題
And if he doesn't?
要是他沒瘋呢
I'll string him along, tell him what he wants to hear,
我會騙他,告訴他他想知道的
and then I'll cut him loose.
然后擺脫他
How do I know you're not going to do the same thing to me?
我怎么知道你不會對我做同樣的事?
You don't.
你不用知道
You need a hook-up, my friend?
需要幫助嗎,我的朋友
No.
不用了
Take your time.
別著急
I don't hard sell.
我可不強買強賣
My pduct speaks for itself.
我的貨品不會讓你后悔的
Outside, I took something.
在外面,我使用一些藥品
It's a prescription drug called Varatril,
一些需要醫師處方才可買到的藥叫Varatril
and I was wondering if you...
我在想,你是不是可以...
This ain't no farmacia.
這里可沒藥房
But what I got right here...
但是我這有...
it's bter than anything your doctor
比所有美國醫生給你的東西
gave you back in the States.
還要好
That's tar.
那是焦油
Just take a taste, algo pequenito.
來嘗嘗,就一點
You know, keep it in check.
你知道的,要有約束
I don't have any money right now.
我現在沒錢
Then I don't have any drugs.
那我也沒藥
But there are a few ways for a man
但是對個男人來說,在索納
to make a few dollars in Sona...
還是有些辦法可以賺點小錢的
servicing the needs of others--
滿足其他人的需要...
not something I'm into...
我個人是不感興趣...
You think I'm a punk?
你覺得我是個廢物?
I'm just helping you
我只是在幫你
get well, friend, just helping you get well.
好起來,朋友,只是幫你好起來
Ser Lechero?
勒齊先生
Ser Lechero.
勒齊先生
What do you want?
你想要什么
Look, I know you're a busy man, but I wanted to tell ya,
我知道你是大忙人,但我想告訴你
I don't know exactly what he's doing,
我不知道邁克爾?斯科菲爾德到底在干什么
but Michael Scofield's taking you for a ride. No, cerdo,
但他只是拿你做墊腳石,不是的,豬
I don't think so.
我不那么認為
Listen, I heard him talking about escape yesterday--
聽著,昨天我聽他說關于越獄的事
about breaking outta here. It's he's talking about escape,
關于逃離這里,他說要越獄
why are you here telling me and you're not going with him, eh?
為什么你跑來告訴我,而不是跟他一起
I would if he'd let me, but he's already cut me out.
如果他肯我當然愿意,但是他已拒絕我了
He says he's square, but I know
他說他沒事,但是我知道
the son of a bitch is up to something.
那個狗娘養的在計劃點什么
So I figured,
所以我想
if I ain't running, I might asl tell you
如果我不能逃跑,我也許該告訴你
and make my time in here a little bit easier.
然后我在這的日子會好過點
Every man fantasizes about escaping from Sona.
每個人都幻想逃出索納監獄
Yeah, but they aren't all in no-man's-land with shovels.
對,但不是每個人都可以在禁入區用鐵鏟鏟地
I'm gave him the shovels. Get him out.
鐵鏟是我給他的,轟他出去
I gave him shovels too, and guys to work with, just like you.
我和你一樣,也給過他鐵鏟,還有幫手
I worked in the prison he broke out of.
我在他越獄的監獄工作
He said he was doing me a favor--
他說他是在幫我忙
fixing damage from a fire he started.
修理火災引起的破壞,他點的火
And you know what I got?
而你知道我得到什么了嗎
Hog-tied and left in a pipe under my own prison.
四肢被捆,被丟在我自己監獄的下水道里
There's nothing he can do.
他做不了什么的
The soldiers are watching him.
有士兵看著呢
That's what I thought,
我也曾那么想
until he tunneled out ofy guard's room.
直到他挖地道到我的保衛室
He's buried something in a junction box out there
我在外面的接線盒里埋了些東西
and covered it with dirt-I saw him.
然后用土蓋住,我都看見了
Go see for yourself.
你可以親自去看
If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.
我要是騙你就不得好死
Trouble keeps finding you here in Sona, doesn't it?
你在索納總是不順心,是吧?
Let's take a walk, eh?
我們來散散步吧
There are rumors about that you are trying to trick me.
有傳言說你在耍我
I'm just doing what I'm told.
你讓我做什么我就做什么
Oh? Let's hope for your sake that's true.
為了你的小命著想,最好那是真話
Hmm?!
嗯?
But justmake sure,
為了確認一下
let's go on out to no-man's-land
我們去禁入區吧
and see what you buried there.
看看你埋了什么
Just want to make sure
只是想要確認下
my men are doing a good job for the colonel.
我的人是否在為長官認真工作
Get in there.
過去
Open it.
打開它
Move the dirt.
把土扒開
Now!
現在就做!
It's duct tape.
這是傳輸管膠帶
To fix the frayed wires.
修補磨損的電線
That's why the power was so inconsistent.
這就是為什么電力這么不穩定的原因
I didn't want the tape to come loose,
我不想這些膠帶松掉
so I packed it down with dirt.
所以用土蓋住
Beautiful.
棒極了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I got to turn the main power switch back on.
我得去把主開關打開
I had to turn it off, so we could work on the wires safely.
我把它關掉了,因而我們能安全工作
I'll come with you.
我要跟你一起
It's just a switch.
只是去拉一下開關
I can handle it myself.
我可以自己來
You can... but you won't.
你是可以...但是你不能這么做
Hey, water boy, it's back here.
送水的小子,在這里呢
I don't need the chain, just the cross.
我不需要項鏈,只這個十字架
It's the perfect size and it's not real gold,
它的大小適合,而且不是真金
so it won't conduct current.
所以我不會觸電
Keep the circuit open--
電路一直循環
no power even when the main switch
即使總開關打開了
is turned on.
也沒有電
Take the cross out...
把十字架拿出來...
Sona lights up again.
索納的燈又亮了
Lechero find out you messed with his electric...
如果勒齊知道你們在電上搞鬼...
you're dead.
你就死定了
That's why he can't ever find out.
他永遠不會發現的
Now, don't make me come get you.
現在,別想讓我接應你
Nobody back there can help you.
這里沒有人能幫你
Uh, it's...
這...
It's some kind of mistake.
出了點問題
It should be working.
這應該行得通的
The only mistake I made was trusting you.
我唯一的錯誤在于相信你
Sammy.
薩米
Transformer delay.
變壓器有延遲
It's an old prison.
這是座古老的監獄
Now, if you don't mind...
現在,如果你不介意
I'd like to move into my new cell.
我想搬進我的新牢房
Thank you for your words before, blanco.
謝謝你的提醒,哥們
Working for Lechero,
為勒齊工作
not an easy field to plow, comprende?
是件苦差事,了解?
Oh, yeah, yeah, I comprend.
是呀,是呀,我知道
You and me, we're
你和我,我們是
amigos, Nieves.
鐵哥們,我是尼弗斯
When Lechero is in a better mood,
當勒齊心情好的時候
I'm going to put in a goodord, help you,
我會去幫你美言幾句
how you say,"move up the ladder."
怎么說的來著,知恩圖報
I appreciate
我很感動
it, compadre, but I
但是
was always taught
我的經驗是
that God helps those that help themselves.
上帝會幫助那些想自救的人
Vaya con Dios.
上帝與你同在
$15,000...
15000美元
Why? Because that's what he wanted.
為什么?因為那就是他想要的
Relax. I'll get you the money.
放松,我會給你錢的
And I will meet you there. Okay. -
我們一會見,-好的
How are you holding up?
進展的如何?
I just want to get this done.
正要去把這搞定
Good.
很好
Stay here.
呆在這
I'm coming with you. Stay here. -
我跟著你,-呆在這
You expect me to stay here and wait? I don't care what you do. -
你要我呆在這里空等?-我不在乎你做什么
You don't care? Who the hell are you to say you don't care?
你不在乎?你不在乎誰啊?
You're not the only one affected by this.
你不是唯一一個受此事牽連的人
Yeah, I know; that's the problem.
是的,我知道,這正是問題所在
But you will still just run off and do whatever you want?
那你還要繼續去我行我素?
What kind of a man are you that just...
你這人怎么...
They killed Sara and put her head in a box!
他們殺了莎拉,把她的頭放在了盒子里
And they've got my son!
他們綁架了我兒子
Oh, Linc, I'm.... I'm sorry.
林肯,對不起
You still here?
你還在?
Lechero wants to talk to you.
勒齊想和你談談
I was just about to get a little trim.
我只是去整了整頭發
Lechero said I was looking all bhuttu!
勒齊說我可以找任何人的
It'll wait.
等著瞧吧
Did you know about this?
知道怎么回事么?
Did you know anything about this?!
你真不知道怎么回事?
Me? No! No! Nieves...
我?不,不,尼弗斯...
Nieves-- we was friends, man.
尼弗斯,是我朋友
That's right!
是呀
If you knew he was using and didn't tell me...
如果你明知他在注射,卻不告訴我
his death is on your head.
他的死就算到你頭上
Patron, Patron, Patron...
拜托,拜托,拜托
I don't know nothing about drugs.
毒品的事我一無所知
I don't. I don't.
真不知道
I mean, hell, I...
我是說,上帝呀,我...
I tried me some reefer when I was 12,
我12歲就開始吸大麻
I almost coughed up a lung.
我只剩半條命了
good
很好
That's good.
那好
Teodoro.
蒂博格
There appears to be an opening on my crew.
似乎隊伍不好帶了
McGrady, here's your cross back.
麥格雷迪,你的十字架還給你
And, uh... thank you.
謝謝
You're a real smart guy.
你真有才
What the hell are you doing in prison?
你究竟來監獄干什么?
Here.
給
It's perfect.
很好
How did you get it?
你怎么拿到它的?
It's what you wanted, right?
這是你想要的,對么?
Yeah.
是的
Good work.
干得漂亮
So what's the next step?
那么接下來干什么?
Uh... we wait.
靜觀其變
And... I'll keep you posted.
保持聯絡
You know what you need to do.
你知道你在干嘛么?
What do you think?
你怎么想?
When i fix electricity for reason,
當在那修復電力時
but it can't have been to make that fence sizzle
不可能從圍墻出去
like the third bloody rail.
那樣是白白送死
Unless you want to make the colonel happy.
除非你想讓獄官幸災樂禍
Actually, it's in both of our best
事實上,這對我們都好
to make that fence as deadly as possible.
就讓圍墻盡可能成為不可逾越的死亡線
Now all we have
現在我們要做的
to do is wait for my brother to come through
就是等著我哥哥
with the grave digger.
帶著掘墓人過來
This is good
很不錯
for a start
是個好開端
But i want more
但我希望更多
He wants more.
他要更多
You said $15,000.
你只說15000美元
You said $15,000!
你說過15000美元的
Fifteen to listen
15000不過是說說的
You said $15,000! You said $15,000!
你說過15000美元的
We got it, Linc! I got it!
我來處理,林肯,我來處理
i want big cash
我要更多
understand?
明白嗎
calm down
冷靜
if it's money you want
看看你是不是要這個
No, no, no!
不要,不要,不要
What the hell are you doing?!
你他媽的在干什么?
We need him! He will sell us
我們需要他!
out to the cops after he takes
他拿到了我們的錢后
as much as he can from us.
就會把我們出賣給警察的
He's packing up to go.
他在打包了
Kill him.
殺了他
He's going to betray you. Kill him.
他會背叛你的,殺了他
Good news, Agent Mahone!
好消息,馬宏探員
Due to the untimely
由于胡安?尼弗斯
demise of Ser Juan Nieves,
死得不是時候
I have now been promoted manager in charge of retail distribution
我現在已被提升為分發物質的管理員
and customer liaison.
并且負責和客戶聯絡
Get away from me.
離我遠點
All in due time.
交易時間
Now, I'm not your momma,
我不是你媽媽
and I ain't one to wipe other's noses,
我也不會幫別人擦鼻涕
but let's just say you've looked better.
但我想說的是你看起來不怎么好
I want nothing from you.
我不稀罕你的東西
But sure seems you need something.
但我相信你需要點什么
On the arm.
歸你了
No strings attached.
放心使用
Get your head straight, Alex.
清醒點,阿歷克斯
Come on in, man.
進來,兄弟
Come watch the match. Come.
過來看比賽,過來
Oh, yeah. You guys call this football down here, right?
你們叫這個足球,是嗎?
Very good, very good.
非常好,非常好
It's World Cup-- football without the silly hats
世界杯,不用戴著你們美國佬
you wear in America,
那樣的傻頭盔
where they all jump on t each other
橫沖直撞
like a bunch of batty boys.
像一群瘋子
Have a seat.
坐下來
Come.
過來
Teodoro.
蒂博格
Caf?
咖啡?
The only thing I hate more than a rat
只有一件事情比老鼠更令我討厭
is a rat with bad information.
就是提供假情報的老鼠
Yeah, look, I'm sorry about all that,
是的,我認同你的觀點
but my information was good.
但我的情報絕對不會錯
It's just that Scofield is a tricky bastard.
只是斯科菲爾德實在是個狡猾的混蛋
He'll try something again. You'll see.
他會再干其他事的,你等著看吧
Wait! Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
等一下,等一下,等一下
Come on, you guys. What are you doing to me?
拜托,兄弟,你們要對我做什么
Come on! I gave you good information!
拜托,我給了你們正確的情報
Scofield's planning to escape! I'm telling you!
我告訴你!斯科菲爾德在計劃越獄!
He's a smart bastard!
他是個聰明的混蛋
Come on, you guys. Come on. What are you doing?
拜托,兄弟,你們要干什么
No. No.
不要,不要
No! No.
不要,不要
Look, I gave you good information.
我給了你正確的情報
u said something this morning about,
你今天早上說過
"If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'."
如果我說謊,我就不得好死
Just be thankful I don't hold you to that.
我沒那么殘忍,你要感謝我
Come on, Bagwell.
拜托,蒂博格
Help me here, man! Come on.
幫下我,兄弟,拜托
Bagwell!
蒂博格!
You left this in your old cell.
你落下了這個在你的舊房間
Thanks, Alex.
謝謝阿歷克斯
You're welcome.
不用客氣
It's funny that you could forget something
我覺得這么重要的東西你都能忘記
as important as this is.
真的很搞笑
Well, I'm glad you found it for me.
我很感激你為我找到了這個
Yeah.
是的
Oh. Oh, look.
噢,看啊
You are breathing only by my grace, Michael.
你是因為我的慈悲才活到現在,邁克爾
Now, you remember the next time that
你給我記住,下一次
you're going to send me on a goose chase.
如果你還消遣我去做無用功
Okay? I didn't.
我沒有
No, no. You did.
不,你有
And you think you can manipulate me,
你認為你能控制我
just like you did to Sucre... and Tweener
就像你對蘇克雷和圖納做的一樣
and Haywire.
還有海威爾
I'm not your errand boy.
我不是你的跑腿
I'm going to go with you when you escape,
你逃出去的時候我要跟著你
and if you think, in any way...
如果你,無論怎么樣
that you'll leave me,
想擺脫我
I will put this piece of metal right in that
我會把這塊金屬插進這
very small space
小小地方
right between your eyes. I will.
就在你的雙眼之間,我會的
how's LJ? How's Sara?
小LJ和莎拉怎么樣?
They told me they're fine.
他們說他們很好
List, uh, the grave digger
那個掘墓的人
is gone.
不在了
What do you mean, he's gone?
"不在了"是什么意思?
Linc, we can't do this without him.
林肯,我們沒他不能成事
We know, we know, that's why we went to his supervisor--
我知道,所以我們才找了他的監護人
the guy who approves any hires for that job.
這家伙能提供任何人這份工作
Turns out he could use some cash.
只需要用點錢
Oye, man. Mail call.
兄弟,有包裹
you're running out of time
你時間不多了
This is we're getting out?
我們這樣逃出去嗎?
Yes.
是的
With a little help from an old friend.
通過老朋友的一點幫助
What is that?
那是什么?
Kesslivol.
凱絲利氟
It's a chemical that kills the odors
能消除尸體發出的臭味
caused by decomposing bodies.
的藥品
And when heated to a certain degree...
一旦達到一定的溫度
...it eats through steel.
就能侵蝕掉金屬