You're not frivolous, Tom.
你所做的并非一點用處都沒有 湯姆
I think back in the caveman days...
我想石器時代的時候
our ancestors would huddle around the fire at night...
我們的祖先每到夜晚 都會圍坐在火堆旁
and wolves would be howling in the dark, just beyond the light.
狼會在黑夜里嚎叫 好像隨時會從周圍的草叢里蹦出來
And one person would start talking.
這時就會有一個人開始講話
And he would tell a story...
他會講一個故事
so we wouldn't be so scared in the dark.
這樣大家就不會感到害怕了
I guess I'll have to look at the proofs when I get back.
我回來的時候 想看看校稿
Is that all right?
可以嗎?
How long?
要去多久?
Well, if I don't get shot, a couple of months.
如果我還活著 也就幾個月吧
I'm telling you, Spain is where the action's going to be.
告訴你 這次的目的地是西班牙