Hey, come with me.
嘿 跟我來
Come on.
來啊
You have got to be kidding me.
你一定是在跟我開玩笑
It'll be worth it, I promise.
這值得你冒這個險 我保證
Have I ever lied to you?
我騙過你嗎?
This would fall under the general category... of breaking and entering.
我們這種行為應該符合非法入侵的范疇了
Let's have an adventure.
就當冒個險吧
Damn! I don't believe it.
該死! 真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Why on earth are we here?
我們究竟是為什么要來這里?
This is where I first lived when I came to New York.
這里是我來紐約住的第一個地方
This is where I wrote Look Homeward, Angel.
我就是在這里完成《天使望鄉》的
I would come here every twilight... and look at the city...
每當黃昏時分 我便會上來俯瞰這座城市
and dream of what my life might be... till the stars came out.
夢想我之后的生活 直到天邊顯現星星的身影
The stars in the sky.
夜空中的星星
The lights in the buildings.
還有大樓里閃耀的燈光
All those lights.
所有光亮交織在一起
All the power of life.
還有生命的力量