Previously on Prison Break:
《越獄》前情提要
Listen, why don't I give you half the money and we call it a day?
聽著,我把錢分你一半,我們就兩不相欠好嗎?
All right, 60-40.
好吧,六四分帳
You thieving son of a bitch.
你這個偷竊的渾蛋
You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don't find you.
你最好跪下,祈禱我找不到你
Because if I do, mark my words, I'm gonna gut you bow to stern.
因為要是我找到你,聽好了,我會讓你死得很難看
Mr. Bellick? Yeah.
巴里克先生,什么事?
Do you mind answering a few more questions?
介意再回答我幾個問題嗎?
We have a lead as to where Burrows will meet with his brother.
我們收到巴羅斯和他弟弟會合地的線索
A place he referred to as Bolshoi Booze.
他稱這個地方叫波修伊布斯
They're numbers.
這是數字
Plug them into your GPs. It'll take you to a spot in the New Mexico desert.
輸入衛星導航器,它就會帶你到,新墨西哥沙漠的一處
Daddy! Hey, baby. You ready to go?
爸爸,寶貝,準備走了嗎?
Come on. Go, go, go!
開車
What do we do now?
我們現在該怎么辦?
Has she told you anything? Not yet.
她告訴你了嗎?還沒
Then kill her. Well, if she knows something...
那就殺了她,可是如果她知道真相
You disobey me, you are done.
你敢違抗我的話,就死定了
Put her in the ground, Paul,
殺了她,保羅
You're going to die.
你現在要死了
And all you had to do was tell me what your father gave you.
你只要告訴我,你父親給了你什么就夠了
Go to hell.
你去死吧
The plane's gonna stop at the seven-mile marker...
飛機會降落在七里的路標旁
...Route Four, at sunset.
日落的時候,在四號公路
We gotta go. I brought someone. Dad?
我們得走了,我帶了一個人來,爸?
We've met before.
我們見過面
It was you. Go easy, son.
原來是你,放輕松,兒子
Stay away from me.
離我遠一點
What the hell's going on? I know him.
怎么回事?我認識他
You know him? That's impossible. I know him. I know this man.
你怎么可能認識他,不可能的,我認識他,我認識這個人
Michael. Maybe that's far enough.
邁克爾不要再靠近了
This doesn't concern you. What the hell's going on, Dad?
這與你無關,到底怎么回事,爸?
After Mom died...
媽去世后
...you were in juvie.
你進了少年監獄
They put me with this foster father...
我被送到派辛路上的
...down on Pershing Avenue.
一個寄養父親家
He punished me.
他會處罰我
Locked me up.
把我關起來
If you leave someone alone in the dark for that long,,,
一個人長時間被關在黑暗中
,,, their eyes start to adjust,
眼睛就會開始適應
You start to see things, no matter how small,,,
再小的東西,你都會開始看得清楚
,,, because if they exist, they can help you,
因為只要它們存在,就可以幫助你
Help you do the only thing you wanna do,,,
在你獨自在黑暗中時
,,, when you're alone in the dark,
幫你做唯一想做的事
Get out,
逃出去
I've used just about every lure that you can use,
我已經用過各式各樣的魚餌
Most of them, you need to be an expert to use,
大部份的魚餌,需要專業知識才能用
This MotoLure's a little different,
這個電動魚餌就不同了
Everybody, I mean, everybody, can fish with it,
任何人釣魚時都能使用
catch bigger fish, you're gonna catch more fish,
你可以釣到更大的魚,釣到更多的魚
It even works in weedy areas where most top water lures won't work,
它甚至可用在大部份頂尖水中魚餌,都沒辦法的多水草水域
Take a look at this baby, This thing looks like a real minnow,
你瞧這個好東西,看起來跟真的小魚一樣
It's one very cool bait,
真的是非常棒的魚餌
I have never seen anything quite like this,
我從未見過這么棒的魚餌
Even if you've bought lures off Tv in the past and been disappointed,,,
即使過去你曾在電視購物,買過讓你失望的魚餌
,,, and believe me, I know how you feel,
相信我,我能感同身受
oh, sorry, man. I thought you'd left. Hey. No, still here. Here I am.
抱歉,我以為你離開了,沒有,我還在
It's just that a couple guests are complaining...
只是有一些房客抱怨
...about the volume of your TV.
你的電視太大聲了
Oh, sorry. I fell asleep. I must've hit the remote.
抱歉我睡著了,一定是不小心按到遙控器
I'll take care of it. Thanks. Sorry. Thanks. That's great.
我會處理,謝謝,很抱歉,好
So could you do that for me now, please, so it's taken care of?
那可以麻煩你,現在關小聲嗎,先處理一下?
Yeah. Thanks.
好,謝謝
Taken care of.
沒問題
Is everything okay in your bathroom?
浴室沒事吧?
Excuse me?
什么意思?
In your bathroom. There's a noise coming from it.
你的浴室傳來怪聲
Yeah, my daughter thinks bath time is playtime.
是我女兒喜歡在洗澡的時候玩
I will clean it up. Scout's honor. Sorry.
我發誓會清理干凈,抱歉
All right. Have a nice day. Yeah.
好,祝你今天愉快,好
You too.
你也是
Michael! Michael.
邁克爾,邁克爾
Michael, please, wait. He did this to you?
邁克爾,等等,是他這樣對你的嗎?
Lincoln!
林肯
He did this to you?
是他這樣對你的嗎?
Did he do this to you?
是他這樣對你的嗎?
Michael.
邁克爾
How could you do that to another human being...
你怎么能用自己的雙手,對另一個人
...with your own hands?
做出這么慘忍的事?
It's okay.
不要怕
You're safe now.
你已經安全了
He's not gonna hurt you anymore.
他不會再傷害你了
Come on.
來吧
Come with me and don't look back.
跟我來,不要回頭看
Michael!
邁克爾
Michael.
邁克爾
It's gonna be all right.
不會有事了
Sara!
莎拉
Six months,
六個月
six months I was in that place.
我在那地方待了六個月
Where were you?
你到哪去了?
How long did you know?
你知道有多久了?
I found you as soon as I could. The state kept moving you.
我已經盡快找到你了,州政府一直讓你轉移
Then you went away again.
之后你又離開了
You don't think it killed me to leave you like that?
你以為讓你受苦我不心痛嗎?
To leave in the first place?
丟下你我不難過嗎?
Since the beginning, I was the problem.
我從一開始就是大麻煩
Since day one. Your lives are what they are because of me.
從一開始就是,你們過去受苦都是因為我
Yes, Linc told me about The Company.
對,林肯告訴過我“公司”的事
You were some kind of analyst. That's the job you chose over your family.
顯然你是某種分析師,為了工作拋棄我們
I thought I was doing the right thing, protecting you.
我以為這么做才是對的,可以保護你們
From what, Dad? From who?
誰會危害我們,爸?
The Company had enemies. I was important to The Company.
公司樹敵無數,我原本受公司器重
I became a target. Easiest way to get to me would be to get to you.
后來成為目標,透過你們就能輕松逮到我
I left as soon as I realized how corrupt it was.
當我發現公司的腐敗,我馬上離開
How they were buying the government. You could've come back.
他們收買政府你可以回到我們身邊
No, I couldn't!
我沒辦法
Michael, turning on The Company put me and you at even greater risk.
邁克爾,我背叛公司,讓我們都深陷更大的危機
I had to stay away.
我不得不遠離你們
We were your sons.
我們是你的兒子
And you still are, Michael.
你仍然是,邁克爾
We can fix this.
我們可以解決這件事
I came back so that we could fix this.
我回來就是把這件事解決掉
This can never be fixed.
不可能解決的
There's a tape.
有一段錄音
It gives us everything we need.
我們所需的證據都在上面
Linc will be set free if we find it.
如果找到,林肯就能重獲自由
You're not gonna believe who he thinks has it.
你一定想不到,他認為東西在誰手上
Who?
誰?
Sara.
莎拉
Yes, tall, slender, brown hair, brown eyes.
對,身材高瘦,棕色頭發和眼睛
She'd be pretty banged up.
她傷得不輕
No one matching that description has been brought into the ER,
目前急診室病患沒有,符合這個特征的人
Kellerman.
我是凱勒曼
The report on sara Tancredi?
莎拉.坦克雷迪進展如何?
She's dead. I'm dealing with the body right now.
她死了,我正在處理尸體
You must be relieved that it's over. Yeah,
都結束了,你一定松了一口氣,對
Yeah, I gotta go, Bill. One more thing,
對,我得掛電話了,比爾,還有一件事
confirmation,
我要確認
I need a photo of the body before disposal.
在你棄尸前,我需要尸體照片
Take one with your phone and send it to me, and I'll...
用你的手機照相寄給我
Bill, not a good time right now, all right?
比爾,現在不方便,好嗎?
Paul, take a breath...
保羅,放輕松
...then take the picture.
拍下照片
I'm waiting.
我等你
"They traveled into a very dangerous place.
他們來到一個非常危險的地帶
Now, Arvid knew that, but he held tightly onto the dragon's leash anyway...
阿維德深知危險,但他依舊緊緊抓住龍的疆繩
...as the creature ran into the ever-dark forest...
這只龍沖進黑暗的森林里
...pulling the young boy behind him."
把這男孩拖在身后
Why didn't he just let go of the leash?
他為什么不放開疆繩?
Well, because he loved the dragon.
因為他喜歡這只龍
And when you love someone, you'll do anything to hold onto them.
當你愛某人的時候,你會不顧一切留住他們
Anything to keep them safe and happy.
不顧一切保護他們,讓他們快樂
Is that why we're camping?
所以我們才來露營?
Yep, so we can all be together.
對,這樣我們就能在一起
I'm happy.
我很快樂
You know, I'm happy too.
我也很快樂
Here you go.
你拿去看吧
Well, it's all working out, huh?
現在都沒事了,對吧?
Don't say that.
不要這么說
You know, this moment, right here, right now...
你知道嗎?此時此刻
...it's all worth it.
一切都值得了
I love you.
我愛你
I love you.
我愛你
Oh, that's old.
那是以前的照片
The kids are bigger now. Sorry, I was just...
孩子已經長大了,抱歉,我只是
oh, getting bored out of your wits because you've been waiting so long.
你等了太久所以無聊的發慌了
I'm really sorry about all this.
很抱歉讓你久等
We don't get a whole bunch of homicides out here...
本地很少發生兇殺案
...and we're trying to play catch-up. Please, have a seat.
我們要溫習一下怎么辦案,請坐
I'm real sorry about your friend.
你朋友的死我很遺憾
It's a sick world out there.
現在的人真變態
Ain't that the truth.
你說得沒錯
So you guys out here in Kansas together? Yeah, that's right.
你們一起來堪薩斯州?沒錯
Doing what?
來做什么?
Well, you know, just seeing the sights.
來看看風景
You left Chicago to see the sights in Tribune, Kansas?
你從芝加哥到堪薩斯州,垂比云來看風景?
Last I checked, a man could go where he wanted.
據我所知,人民有行動自由
Mr. Bellick. Brad.
巴里克先生,叫我布拉德
Brad.
布拉德
I don't really care what you were doing out here.
布拉德,我不在乎你來這里的目的
We're both in law enforcement. We can each sniff out a perp like a hot fart.
我們都是執法人員,見到變態就像聞到臭屁一樣
Pardon my French.
抱歉我口出穢言
And we both know you're not a criminal...
我們都知道你不是罪犯
...so I don't care if you boys were out here whooping it without your wives...
我不在乎你們倆是否,背著妻子偷腥,或是
...or going Brokeback.
你們倆有奸情
What?
什么?
Hell, no.
才不是
My point is, I don't care what you were doing.
我是想說我不在乎你們的目的
I just need to know where you were doing it and who you might've crossed paths with...
我只想知道你們去過哪里,可能碰過了誰
...so I can find out who carved up Mr. Geary.
我才能找出,殺死葛瑞先生的兇手
Geary and I got a lead that one of the Fox River Eight was in town.
葛瑞和我得到線索,說??怂购影巳藥椭辉诖说?/div>
Which one?
哪一個?
Theodore Bagwell. The man who did those horrible things...
西奧多巴格韋爾,那個對青少年做出
...to those teenagers? That's him.
恐怖事情的人?就是他
We're gonna bring him in for the reward money but we couldn't get a handle.
我們打算抓他去領賞金,可是抓不到他
Geary and I split up, we figured we didn't have a shot, but...
葛瑞和我覺得不可能,便分道揚鏢,不過
But what? Well, after what happened...
不過什么?在發生這種事后
...I'm starting to think maybe Geary ran into old Bagwell after all.
我覺得葛瑞,也許真的遇到巴格韋爾了
Right here in Tribune?
在垂比云?
Now, Brad, do you think you could answer some questions...
布拉德,你可以回答幾個問題
...that might help us, you know, track down Theodore Bagwell?
幫助我們找到,西奧多巴格韋爾嗎?
I'd be indebted.
我會很感激
I'll do whatever I can to help nail that son of a bitch.
我會盡全力幫忙抓到那個渾蛋
You think sara has this tape?
你認為錄音在莎拉手上?
The government does.
政府是這么想
I just saw her yesterday. If she does have anything...
我昨天才碰過她,就算在她手上
...she doesn't know.
她自己也不知道
Well, where is she now? I don't know.
她現在人在哪?我不知道
Any way you can get in touch with her?
你有辦法和她連絡嗎?
We bought cell phones. I could call her. Please, please, please, bro.
我們有買手機,我可以打電話給她,拜托老哥
Call her from Panama, please.
到巴拿馬后再打給她,拜托
We got less than two hours. I gotta make the flight.
剩下不到兩小時,我一定要搭上飛機
What?
怎么了?
Run. Run!
快跑!
Where's this car you keep talking about? It's over the ridge.
你說的車子在哪里?在山丘后面
Give me that. You guys head for the car.
把槍給我,你們上車去
Go!
快點
Come on, come on!
快點
Come on! Go, go, go!
動作快
Pick up Dad!
去接爸!
Dad, get in!
爸,上車
Come on, Dad!
快來,爸!
We made it! Son of a bitch, we made it!
我們成功了!太好了
Linc.
林肯
Sucre, get us to a hospital.
蘇克雷,送我們去醫院
Out here? Where the hell am I gonna find...? Just get us to a hospital, please!
這地方怎么可能有?快送我們去醫院,拜托
Don't worry, you're gonna make it.
別擔心,你不會有事的
It's bile. He got me clean through.
這是膽汁,子彈射穿我的身體
You're gonna be okay. Just hold on.
你不會有事的,撐著點
Listen to me, both of you.
你們兩個,聽我說
Sorry.
對不起
I wish I'd never left.
我但愿我從未離開你們
Don't talk. Just breathe, okay?
不要說話,繼續呼吸
Okay. So do you want a P.B. & B?
好,你想吃花生醬香蕉三明治嗎?
Not really. My tummy hurts.
不想,我的肚子痛
Where's her knapsack?
她的背包在哪里?
Her what?
什么?
Her knapsack. Her medicine's in it. I don't know. I just grabbed her and ran.
她的背包,里面有她的藥,我不知道,我抓住她就跑了
She needs that medicine. She can't go two days without it.
她需要吃藥,兩天沒吃藥會發作
Okay, I know. I'm her father, all right?
我知道,我是她父親,好嗎?
Where is it?
在哪里?
Baby, baby. Look, look, calm down. What are you looking for?
寶貝,冷靜點,你要找什么?
Just tell me what it is and I'll go ahead and get it, okay?
告訴我你要什么,我就去買,好嗎?
Her prescription.
她的處方
It's a backup. I keep an extra, in case.
這是備用處方,我留著以防萬一
Okay, okay.
好
So all I need to do is find a pharmacy.
我只要去找家藥房
Don't worry.
不要擔心
Hey, looks like we're going on a ride, sweet pea.
看來我們要去兜風了,寶貝
If we nail Bagwell, he might still have some of Geary's things on him...
如果抓到巴格韋爾,他手上可能還有葛瑞的東西
...like his backpack, which has his personal stuff in it.
像是背包,里面有他的私人物品
I know his wife would love to have it.
我想他妻子會想收到那些東西
If we find Bagwell...
如果抓到巴格韋爾
...give it to her personally. Thanks.
你可以親自交給她,謝謝
It's the least I can do considering how you're helping me out.
你協助辦案,這是我起碼能做的
Although some of the guys on the force are concerned about...
不過有些警員有點擔心
What are they concerned about? Oh, nothing.
他們擔心什么?沒什么
You know what? Why don't you tell me what you know?
這樣吧,不如告訴我你的所知吧
We'll track down Bagwell, get Geary's effects to his family.
我們找到巴格韋爾,把葛瑞的物品交給他的家人
I'll make sure everybody involved knows your help was invaluable.
我會讓所有人知道,你是最大功臣
I'll even recommend that you get most of, if not all of that reward money.
我會建議讓你得到,就算不是所有,也是大部份的賞金
Well, what is it exactly that the guys on the force were concerned about?
那些警員到底,對什么事不放心?
Some of them thought you weren't being totally upfront about your injury.
有些人認為,你對你的頭傷有所隱瞞
I mean, to be fair, it does seem a little off that you didn't see the guy...
老實說,你沒看到打中你額頭的人
...who hit you smack-dab on the forehead.
這件事的確有點奇怪
You got me.
被你猜中了
Geary and me had a little dust-up over how to go about finding Bagwell.
葛瑞和我對于,抓巴格韋爾的方式有點歧見
It got physical and he hit me.
我們發生肢體沖突,他打我
The two of us, we fought like brothers. I didn't wanna rat him out to the cops.
我們常像兄弟一樣打架,我不想害他被警察抓
After the fight, we split up.
爭執后我們就分開
And then...
然后
Well, you know what happened to him.
你也知道他最后怎么了
I just wish to hell we'd never fought, you know.
我真希望我們沒有打架
Maybe then, he'd still be...
也許他現在就不會
Brad, you can't blame yourself.
布拉德,不要責怪自己
Why don't we refocus our energy on finding the man who killed your friend?
我們何不把精力專注在,找出殺死你朋友的兇手?
That's what Roy would've wanted.
羅伊也會這么希望
Where you at, baby?
快點,寶貝
Insurance card?
保險卡?
No, I don't have insurance.
我沒有保險
You're paying for dexamethasone without insurance?
你不用保險,要買醋酸地塞米松片?
You got Medicaid, Medicare or something?
你有健保之類的嗎?
Nope. I'll just pay cash.
沒有,我付現金
It's 125.
要125元
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me?
小姐?
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry I don't have anything smaller.
抱歉,我沒有小額的鈔票
I have to go to the back to get change for a hundred.
我得去后面換零錢
So I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
Right there, hospital! I see it, I see it.
那里有醫院,我看到了
Just get us there. No, you'll be caught.
送我們過去,不,你們會被抓
Then we'll be caught.
那就被抓吧
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不會讓你死的
Then listen to me.
聽我說
You find sara Tancredi.
找到莎拉.坦克雷迪
She can end this.
她可以解決一切
It's up to you now.
現在就靠你們了
Yeah, I want an alarm out on a dark blue sedan, license AE 9268.
我要通報,注意一臺深藍色轎車,車牌AE9268
Forty miles southeast of Las Cruces.
位置在拉斯克魯塞斯,東南方40里處
Do it now.
立刻去辦
Oh, come on.
真是的
What?
干嘛?
What hospital?
什么醫院?
Came in with a bad GsW. Docs called us in.
他嚴重槍傷被送來,醫生通知我們
He's in here.
他在里面
We ran his name.
我們查過他的名字
Came back with two federal drug-smuggling warrants out on him.
他因為走私毒品,被聯邦調查局雙重通緝
Heard you wanted to talk to me.
聽說你想找我談
I got some information the feds want.
我有調查局想要的資訊
About Michael scofield.
是關于邁克爾.斯科菲爾德的
Like where he's catching a ride.
我知道他搭飛機的地點
And where would that be?
在哪里?
It's not just the where, but the when.
不只是地點,還有時間
That when is coming up soon.
時間馬上就快到了
But I wanna cut a deal first.
可是我要先談好交換條件
Give us a minute?
讓我倆談談好嗎?
Anything you wanna say?
你有話要說嗎?
One day.
一天
That's all we had.
我們只相處了一天
Back then, when things were at their worst...
以前,在最苦的時候
...there were days I thought I'd never see the sun again.
我曾以為,我再也不會見到天日
But he saved my life.
但他救了我一命
Just wish he could've let us be a part of his.
我只希望當初他讓我們,成為他生活中的一份子
Yeah.
對啊
I'll tell him.
我會告訴他
Here's the deal.
條件如下
All charges dropped, government picks up medical costs...
所有罪名撤銷,政府會付醫藥費
...until you're fit to be deported.
直到你的狀況可以出境為止
All contingent upon your information being accurate.
你的資訊要正確,條件才會生效
Where's scofield?
斯科菲爾德在哪里?
No deportation. I want citizenship.
驅逐出境不行,我要公民權
Citizenship?
公民權?
A little incentive, and I want it in writing.
算是給我的獎勵,我要白紙黑字
Oh, I'm so tired of playing games.
我厭倦玩游戲了
Well, start typing.
那就開始打文件吧
No external pacemaker.
關閉體外心律調節器
Hey, this is a good one. No morphine drip.
這個精采,關閉止痛藥點滴
What are you doing? FBI. Out, out, out.
你在做什么?調查局,出去
What the hell are you doing? Giving you a little incentive.
你到底想做什么?給我一點獎勵
Come on. Come on, you son of a...
快打開,你這個
And they found nothing?
什么都沒找到?
Okay, thanks.
好,謝謝
Well, your instincts are great, Brad.
布拉德,你的直覺很準確
But the precinct actually sent a unit over to Hollander's house today.
轄區今天的確有派人,到賀蘭德家一趟
An anonymous caller said they saw an intruder but no one was there.
有匿名通報說有人闖入,可是里面沒有人
Damn it.
可惡
If you knew about Bagwell and Hollander...
如果你知道,巴格韋爾和賀蘭德的事
...why didn't you just head over there yourself?
你為何沒有自己去瞧瞧?
Oh, we couldn't find the house.
我們找不到房子
Really? It's listed.
真的?她的住址有登記
Excuse me.
失陪
Thank you.
謝謝
Everything okay?
一切都還好吧?
Yeah, yeah, everything's fine.
很好,沒事
You ever been to the Fauntleroy Hotel? It's about 15 minutes from here.
布拉德,你去過芳勒瑞旅館嗎?離這里大約15分鐘車程
Never heard of it. Well, that's strange.
我沒聽過這地方,那就奇怪了
Because they found this receipt in Geary's hotel room.
因為警方在葛瑞的旅館房間里,找到這張收據
It's from your credit card.
是你的信用卡
I don't know how that got there.
我不知道怎么會這樣
I think you're being evasive.
我認為你知情不報
You should tell me the truth, Mr. Bellick. What happened to "Brad"?
請你告訴我真相,巴里克先生,怎么不叫我布拉德了?
About seven years ago, I got my first homicide case.
七年前,我第一次承辦兇殺案
A woman. Pretty. She was brutally attacked.
一名美麗的女子,她被打得很慘
Animal boyfriend left her for dead.
被她狠心的男友丟下等死
But she was still breathing, barely.
但當時她尚有一口氣在
But she punched into her cell phone...
但她把兇手的電話
...the killer's number, so she solved the crime for us.
輸入自己的手機,她替我們破了案
When we found the receipt, Brad, it was in Geary's hand...
布拉德,我們找到收據時,葛瑞手握著它
...his finger pointing to your name. With his last ounce of strength...
手指著你的名字,他用最后一口氣
...he told us you killed him. Okay, listen.
告訴我們兇手是你好吧,聽著
Geary and I found Bagwell in Hollander's house.
葛瑞和我,在賀蘭德家找到巴格韋爾
We roughed him up until he told us where he'd hid the 5 million bucks...
我們折磨他,逼他說出,他在猶他州挖出的五百萬元
...we knew he'd dug up in Utah.
藏匿的地點
When we found the money, Geary double-crossed me...
找到錢之后,葛瑞背叛我
...he hit me in the head and took the cash.
他揍我的頭,把錢獨吞
I had nothing to do with Geary's death. You hear what I'm saying?
葛瑞的死和我無關,你有聽到嗎?
I'm the victim here, not that son of a bitch.
我才是受害者,不是那個渾蛋
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
快點
Where you at, baby?
你在做什么,寶貝?
Hey, could you hurry it up?
可以快一點嗎?
It's just it's getting really late and I gotta get home.
時間不早了,我得回家
And that's 20, 40, 50 and 20 is 70.
這里有20、40、50加20,共70元
One, two, three, four, five is 75.
加上1、2、3、4、5共75元
Excuse me.
借過
You gotta be kidding me.
不要開玩笑了
Ma'am.
女士
Afternoon, officer.
午安,警官
Do you have any ID with you?
你有帶證件嗎?
No, I walked over here, so I didn't carry anything with me.
沒有,我走路來這里,所以身上沒有證件
Did you? Where'd you walk from?
真的?你從哪里走來?
Is there a problem, officer?
有問題嗎,警官?
There's only a problem if you make one, Miss Franklin.
問題是自找的,富蘭克林太太
You want to tell us where your husband is?
告訴我們你丈夫在哪好嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道
Place your hands behind your back, please, ma'am.
請把手放到背后,女士
Oh, baby, I'm so sorry.
寶貝,我對不起你
Oh, my God.
天啊
Where is Mommy?
媽媽在哪里?
Mommy is gonna meet us later, okay?
媽媽晚點會來找我們,好嗎?
Yes? Where's the photo?
什么事?照片在哪?
Bill, there was a tactical error.
比爾,發生技術性失誤
I don't want terminology from the Cover Your Ass Handbook, Paul.
我不想聽什么,推卸責任的術語,保羅
What happened? There were unforeseen circumstances.
怎么回事?發生無法預料的狀況
Things that could not be predicted. Where's sara?
我沒料到會發生這種事,莎拉在哪里?
She's gone, isn't she?
她跑掉了,對吧?
Yes. She got away.
對,她逃走了
But there is no way that she...
不過她不可能
Bill?
比爾?
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不會讓你死的
I love you.
我愛你
You know that, don't you?
你應該知道吧?
Too many.
太多人了
Too many people died because I wanted you to be free.
太多人因為,我要你重獲自由而死了
You couldn't have known, Michael.
邁克爾,你當初料想不到
You couldn't have known it would've ended up like this.
你事先不可能,知道會有這種下場
But it did.
可是還是發生了
They wanted him.
他們要他的命
They wanted him in the ground...
要他沒命
...and they got their wish.
現在他們達成目標了
This thing's not gonna end here, Michael.
他們會繼續追殺我們,邁克爾
I know. It's gonna keep spreading.
我知道,事態會不斷擴大
Their hands are gonna get more and more bloody.
他們的手會沾滿更多鮮血
The question is...
重點是鮮血
...is the blood on their hands or ours?
在他們手上,還是我們手上?
I'm sorry, guys.
抱歉,兩位
We gotta go.
我們得走了
Get back on with border patrol. Call the Navy Reserve Air station in Dallas.
通知邊境巡邏隊,通知達拉斯的??哲娀?/div>
They've got planes on alert.
他們有待命的飛機
We need an intercept of a white single-engine A-36 Beech...
攔截一架白色單引擎,A36型小飛機
...heading toward the border.
正飛往邊境
Call Mexico. Get clearance for an international pursuit.
通知墨西哥,取得國際追捕權
Tell them if they've gotta take the plane down, just do it.
告訴他們如果得打下飛機,就動手吧
Come on, guys.
來吧,各位
Guys, come on.
快點啊,兩位
Come on, guys.
來吧,你們兩個
What?
怎么了?
We're staying.
我們要留下
Michael, this is what we've been waiting for.
邁克爾,這是我們夢寐以求的時刻
Maybe we'll see you down there somewhere.
我們以后再見吧
I can't talk you out of this one, can I?
我無法說服你,對吧?
Oh, I hope so.
我也希望能再見
Be good.
保重
Thank you, Michael. Thank you for everything.
謝謝你,邁克爾,這一切都要感謝你
You take care of him, all right? I will.
要照顧他好嗎?我會的
Fly safe, papi.
祝一路平安,老哥
Give them hell.
給他們好看
Panama would've been good. Are you ready for this?
去巴拿馬應該不錯,你準備好了嗎?
Been waiting years. Good to hear it.
我等待多年了,很高興你這么說
Because today's the day we stop running.
因為今天就是我們,結束逃亡的日子
What now? We go back to the car...
下一步要做什么?回到車上
...drive to a border town, find a cell phone signal...
開車到邊境小鎮,找有手機訊號的地方
...and call sara.
打電話給莎拉
Where the hell are those jets?
戰斗機怎么還沒來?
You hear that? Yeah.
你有聽到嗎?有
Pull over.
停車
They're going after sucre.
他們要去追蘇克雷
They're gonna take him down.
他們會把他擊落
How'd they find out? I don't know.
他們是怎么發現的?不知道
Michael.
邁克爾
What the hell is going on?
告訴我到底怎么回事?
If you could arrest me you would have already.
如果有辦法,你早就逮捕我了
I'm out of here. Not really an option for you.
我要離開這里,這由不得你
What've you got? A receipt? He left it in his pocket. A fight? Big deal.
就憑一張收據?是他放在口袋的,打架?有什么大不了的
I got 10 pals in Chicago who'll tell you Geary and I threw down once a month.
我在芝加哥的一群朋友可以作證,葛瑞和我打架是家常便飯
You're right. Any of those things on their own, probably not enough.
你說得對,光憑這些證據也許不夠
But when you add this.
不過如果加上這證據
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
You left a message for Mr. Geary.
你給葛瑞先生的留言
You thieving son of a bitch,
你這個偷竊的渾蛋
You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don't find you,
你最好跪下,向天祈禱讓我找不到你
Because if I do, mark my words, I'm gonna gut you bow to stern,
因為如果被我找到,聽好了,我會讓你死得很難看
You wanna hear it again?
還想再聽一次嗎?
Now, at this juncture, Brad...
布拉德,到了這關頭
...things will go a whole lot easier for you if you admit to the crime.
如果你認罪,你會輕松許多
Now, you listen to me, you manipulative little bitch.
給我聽好,你這個奸詐的小賤人
I did not kill Roy Geary! You understand what I'm telling you?
我沒有殺羅伊葛瑞,你聽懂了嗎?
Bagwell set me up! Get your hands off of me!
是巴格韋爾陷害我,手放開
You are under arrest for the murder of Roy William Geary.
你以謀殺,羅伊葛瑞的罪名被逮捕
You have a right to remain silent. Anything you say...
你有權保持沉默,你說的一切
...can be used against you. You have the right to a lawyer...
將成為呈堂證供,你有權聘請律師
...and to have him present. If you cannot hire a lawyer...
并陪同你接受偵訊,如果你負擔不起律師
...the court will appoint one for you.
法院會指派給你
President Reynolds' office,
雷諾茲總統辦公室
This is Agent Paul Kellerman.
我是保羅.凱勒曼探員
I need to speak with the president right now, please.
我有事找總統談,麻煩你
I'm sorry, this administration isn't familiar with an Agent Kellerman,
很抱歉,本單位并不熟悉凱勒曼探員
June, it's me. I need to speak with Caroline now.
瓊,是我,我現在要找卡洛琳
If you don't put me through...
如果你不幫我接過去
...I'll make certain the president knows that you did not allow me...
我會告訴總統是你阻止我
...to provide her with some very important information. Now.
提供重要資訊給她,快點
I'm sorry, this administration isn't familiar with an Agent...
很抱歉,本單位并不熟悉
Please leave a message after the tone,
請在嗶聲后留言
Bill, don't do this.
比爾,不要這么做
I've dedicated my life to this country, To caroline,
我的人生都奉獻給國家,給卡洛琳
Everything I have, I give,
我付出了我的一切
Every photo. Every file. Get rid of it all.
處理掉所有照片、檔案
Make him a ghost. I've been a perfect soldier,
讓他消失,我是個完美的士兵
I've never asked anything of you ever,
我對你們一直是無所求
But I'm asking now,
但現在我求你
Bill, don't do this,
比爾,不要這么做
I don't see him. Trust me, we haven't lost him yet.
我沒看見他了相信我,他一定還跟著我們
Linc, stop the car.
林肯,停車
What? We gotta stop the car.
什么?我們得停車
That's a radio tower over there.
那里有座廣播塔
It must be picking up some kind of analog signal.
它一定是接收到某種類比訊號
We gotta get closer. Turn around.
我們得靠近一點,回頭
What about your friend back there? Lf we're gonna go down...
你后面的朋友怎么辦?如果要死
...might as well go down swinging.
也要死得轟轟烈烈
All right.
好
Come on, come on, come on.
加油
We are in business. It's going through.
成功了,電話接通了
All right.
很好
Come on, sara, pick up. Pick up, pick up, pick up.
莎拉,快接電話
Sara.
莎拉
Hello?
哈啰?
Hello, Michael?
邁克爾?
Michael?
邁克爾?
Michael?
邁克爾
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/video/201703/494693.shtml