日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《越獄》 > 越獄第二季 > 正文

越獄第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第10集 我兒子和這件事無關

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on Prison Break:

《越獄》前情提要
I need a number for a Sundown Hotel, please,
我要找日落旅館的電話
I got one in Gila, New Mexico,
新墨西哥州的希拉有一家
NM, 6-3, Tomorrow,
NM,6-3,明天
Who is this? I think you already know.
你是誰?我想你心知肚明
If I buried someone in my own backyard, I'd think about it all the time,
如果我把尸體埋在自家后院,我會隨時掛念這件事
Let me and my family disappear, And in return, I'll keep your little secret,
讓我和家人消失,我會以保守你的小秘密回報你
It's not how you wanted this to play out,
我知道你沒料到,事情會演變成這樣
But sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.
但是有時,事情是你無法掌控的
I'll see you soon, Michael, It may be sooner than you think,
我們稍后見了,邁克爾,可能會比你想像中更快見到面
You can't be here. Where's your sister?
你不能來這里,你妹妹在哪?
I need to see Maricruz. Wedding's at 2:30.
我要見馬里克魯斯,婚禮兩點半就開始了
Maricruz, she told him no.
馬里克魯斯拒絕和他結婚
Do you believe that? Go on. Get your girl.
你能相信嗎?去找你的女友吧
L.J.
羅杰
Both of you, face down. Now! Please.
兩人都趴下,現在,拜托
Suspect in custody. Possible ID, Lincoln Burrows.
嫌犯已遭制服,疑似林肯.巴羅斯
Now, you're gonna tell me where you stashed Westmoreland's money...
告訴我,你把威斯特摩蘭的錢藏在哪里
...or I'm gonna pluck you like a chicken, stitch by stitch.
否則我會一針針,把你拆掉
For a millionaire, you travel light.
你這個百萬富翁的行李,還真簡便
Hey. Hey, what is this?
喂,這是什么玩意?
It's for my blood pressure.
是量血壓的器材
Lookie what I found.
瞧我找到什么
Guess Ms. Hollander liked to beat some meat.
看來賀蘭德太太喜歡敲肉
A couple whacks with this would help you remember where you put the money.
也許敲個幾下,你就會回想起藏錢的地點
Hey, we've been beating his ass all night. He ain't coming off the goods.
我們已經揍了他一整晚,他一聲也不吭
We need to do something different.
我們得換別的方法
It don't matter what you do to me. I ain't talking.
不管你們怎么對我,我都不會說
Well, I ain't stopping till I get what I came for.
達到目的之前我不會罷手的
How about we listen to that again? Please.
我們再聽一次歌吧,求求你
Tell me where that money is or I'm gonna read it on your tombstone.
告訴我錢在哪里,不然你就等著受死
Okay, I will give you a little clue.
好,我告訴你一個線索
It ain't here.
錢不在這里
Confirmed. Burrows is in custody. Yeah!
已確定逮捕到巴羅斯,好耶
Unbelievable. He made it all the way to Arizona.
真難以置信,他竟然能到亞利桑那
Another day, he'd have been gone.
再晚一天,他可能就消失了
You find Mahone?
你找到曼宏了嗎?
No. Keep trying to call, it goes straight to voicemail.
沒有,我一直打,都轉到語音信箱
This is Alexander Mahone, Please leave a message,
我是亞歷山大曼宏,請留言
Mr, Kim, Mr. Kellerman.
金先生,凱勒曼先生
Lincoln Burrows is in custody. That's the reason I called,
林肯.巴羅斯已經遭到逮捕,所以我才打給你
Who has him? Willcox, Arizona P, D,
他在誰手上?亞利桑那州威考克警局
We need to extricate him, Right away,
必須立即把他帶來
Where's Mr. Mahone?
曼宏在哪里?
I'm getting in touch with him now. But I can take care of this one.
我現在正試圖和他連絡,不過這件事我可以處理
This is why we hired Mr, Mahone,
我們聘請曼宏先生是有原因的
He's the official face here. Don't worry, this won't be official.
他是唯一的官方人士,別擔心,這件事不會正式公開
And there won't be any questions. Of course there will,
也不會有人起疑心,一定會有人起疑心
Just make sure no one's left to answer them.
你要確保,沒有人能活著證實那疑問
My son had nothing to do with this, please.
我兒子和這件事無關,拜托你們
A judge will decide that.
你說給法官聽吧
Did you call in? Yeah. Phoenix is sending backup.
你回報了嗎?有,鳳凰城派了支援
I don't think that's one of ours, Jimmy.
那臺車不像警察,吉米
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
Hey!
嘿!
Come on!
快點!
Move it! Run! Don't stop!
快跑別停下
Come here.
過來
Let go of me. Okay, calm down. Calm down.
放開我,別激動
You try that again... Who are you?
你再亂來你們是誰?
We're on your side.
我們是自己人
We're with your father.
我們是你父親的同伙
Mahone, Lincoln Burrows has been apprehended.
曼宏,林肯.巴羅斯已遭到逮捕
Where? Arizona,
哪里? 亞利桑那州
I'm on my way, and I need your talents on the ground.
我正要過去,我需要你也一道去處理
I'll get there as soon as I can.
我有空馬上會過去
I don't think you heard me. Get to Arizona.
我想你沒聽清楚,到亞利桑那州去
I'm this close to scofield.
我快找到斯科菲爾德了
Well, we have a bird in the hand.
我這方已經十拿九穩了
Yeah, well, so might I.
我這邊可能也是
You wanted me to figure out scofield's rendezvous with Tancredi?
你不是要我找出,斯科菲爾德和坦克雷迪的集合地點嗎?
It's happening today.
就是在今天
And I'm sitting right on top of it.
一切都在我的掌控之中
What are you looking at?
有什么好看的?
Where are we? It doesn't matter.
這是哪里?那不重要
You're safe here. You can take a seat.
你們在這很安全,請坐吧
I ain't doing a thing until I see my dad.
見到我爸之前我什么也不做
All I can tell you is, he's on his way. His flight lands in an hour.
我只能說他正在趕來的路上,班機一小時后會降落
Why should I trust you, lady?
我為何要信任你?小姐
I don't see you have much of a choice.
我想你別無選擇
I could drop you off back with the cops if you'd prefer.
你要的話,我也可以把你交給警察
You have somewhere else to be? Matter of fact, we do.
你們還要去別的地方嗎?的確是
Well, we can't let you leave.
我們不能讓你們離開
Your father was expecting your brother to be with you.
你父親以為,你們兩兄弟會在一起
Do you know where he is?
知道你弟弟在哪嗎?
Do you really think I'm gonna answer that?
你真以為我會告訴你?
You need to start cooperating with us, Lincoln.
你必須和我們合作,林肯
We're only trying to help.
我們只是想幫忙
Michael scofield.
邁克爾.斯科菲爾德
He escaped from Fox River Penitentiary a week ago.
一周前從福克斯河監獄逃出來
Nope. Never seen him.
沒有,沒見過他
Well, if you do, please call me at that number.
如果見到他,請打這支電話給我
Will do.
好的
There's another hotel down the road.
再下去還有一家旅館
Thanks.
謝謝
Yeah? You got a fax.
有事嗎?有你的傳真
Could you put it under the door, please?
請你從門底下塞進來好嗎?
Thank you.
謝謝
Theresa. It's Fernando sucre.
泰瑞莎,費爾南多蘇克雷打電話來
Fernando, Theresa.
費爾南多,泰瑞莎
She's not here, Please don't hang up. I'm so sorry.
她不在這里,請別掛斷,我很抱歉
Please, just...
拜托
I just need to know something.
我只是有個問題
You've got bigger problems than my sister right now.
你現在有比我妹妹,更大的問題
No, no, wait. Please, please.
等等,拜托
I need to talk to her. Please. You can't,
我得跟她談談,拜托,不行
My... We're leaving this afternoon.
我我們下午就要離開了
Where are you going? Lxtapa, Mexico,
要去哪里?墨西哥的伊斯塔帕
We won't be back for a week,
一周以后才回來
We're taking the honeymoon she had planned with Hector.
這原本是她和赫特的蜜月旅行
She's picking me up in a few hours,
幾個小時后她會來接我
What time? A little before 2.
幾點?快兩點的時候
She's gonna have to call me, okay? I'll give you the number.
請她一定要打給我,好嗎?我把號碼給你
Where are you? Take this number of the caller ID,
你在哪里?打來電顯示的這支號碼
Please, Theresa,
拜托,泰瑞莎
Just have her call me, okay?
請她一定要打給我,好嗎?
I'll be right here.
我會在這等她
Hello, sara.
你好,莎拉
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我不確定你是否會來
I didn't have a choice.
我別無選擇
This isn't gonna be easy for you.
接下來的日子你會很難受
You said in your message that you had a plan to make this right.
你在訊息里說,你有導正的辦法
I need to know what that is.
請你告訴我是什么辦法
Yeah. Yeah, she checked in last night.
有,她昨晚住進旅館
Was she alone? Yeah.
她一個人嗎?對
Kelli Foster. I put her in Room 9.
凱莉福斯特,她住九號房
You the guy calling this morning?
你是早上打給她的人?
A guy tried to call this morning? Yeah, he was trying to send her a fax.
早上有人打電話給她?對,他想傳真給她
Did he do it? Yeah, 20 minutes ago.
他有傳來嗎?有,20分鐘前
Does your fax have memory?
你的傳真機有記憶功能嗎?
I guess so.
應該有
Do you know where that is? It's five minutes away.
知道這地址嗎?離這里五分鐘車程
If she comes back, is there anything you want me to do?
如果她回來,需要我做什么嗎?
She isn't coming back.
她不會回來了
I've arranged for us to get to Panama.
我安排了,我們去巴拿馬的計劃
We're meeting up with my brother tomorrow.
明天我們去和我哥會合
Wait, that's your plan?
等等,這就是你的辦法?
To run away to Panama with the two most wanted men in America?
和全美兩大通緝犯,逃到巴拿馬?
I came here because I thought you were gonna have real answers for me.
邁克爾,我來這里是因為,我以為你有真正的解決辦法
This is an answer.
這就是解決的辦法
And right now, it's the only one we've got.
現在我們只有這條路可走
Running away into the sunset with the man who lied to me?
和欺騙我的男人一起遠走高飛?
Really? I mean, did you know about the other guys?
真的?你原本就知道,其他人要越獄嗎?
Did you know that I would be putting T-Bag back out onto the street?
你知道我會讓T-Bag這種人,重獲自由嗎?
I never meant for that to happen.
這不在當初的計劃之中
I was doing what I needed to do.
我只是不能不這么做
My brother was gonna die. Now my father's dead.
不然我哥會死,現在我爸死了
I am sorry about your father.
你父親的死我很抱歉
I'm sorry for a lot of things. For what I did to you.
我對我對待你的很多事感到抱歉
I have many...
我做了許多
...many regrets.
讓我后悔的事
But that's the biggest. That doesn't help me right now.
但這件事最讓我后悔,這對我于事無補
I'm sorry for that too.
這點我也很抱歉
I didn't expect you to...
我不奢望
I didn't expect you to forgive me.
我不奢望你會原諒我
But I don't want you to...
但是我不希望
I don't want you to be alone in this.
我不想讓你一人單打獨斗
I don't wanna be alone.
我不想孤單一人
Let's go. Get in the car. We can't get out this way.
我們走,上車,這頭是死胡同
Michael, that's the only way out of here. Then that's the way we're going.
邁克爾,那頭是唯一的出路,我們就往那個方向走
Hold on. Just hold on. Michael, what are you doing?
你抓好,邁克爾,你要做什么?
Just hold on.
抓好就是了
Come on.
來吧
Michael!
邁克爾
You all right? He's still behind us.
你沒事吧?他還是緊追不舍
Hold on.
坐穩了
On your feet, Bagwell.
站起來,巴格韋爾
Skewer's hot.
烤肉叉加熱好了
He's got a key.
他有鑰匙
I'm gonna get that key if I have to...
鑰匙拿來,如果要我
Down.
坐下
We're gonna see that key again, friend.
鑰匙很快就會出現,朋友
We're gonna see it real soon.
很快就會出現
Give me my credit card.
我的信用卡還我
What did you get me?
你買了什么?
What else you get?
還買了什么?
Prune juice, smokes, a little dip, and a bag of sliders.
蜜棗汁、香煙、一點沾醬,還有一袋油膩的漢堡
What do you want first?
你要從哪個開始?
Looks like a chew guy to me.
他看起來喜歡嚼煙草
No spitting. He's had worse things in his mouth.
不準吐出來,他的嘴含過更惡心的東西
What do you want, Fernando?
你想要什么?費爾南多
From the future?
對未來你有何期望?
Would you run if I said you?
如果我說要你,你會逃走嗎?
Would you chase me if I did?
如果我逃走,你會來追我嗎?
We gotta get back to my car.
我們得回到我車上
It's too far.
太遠了
If we go now, before he gets more people...
他叫更多人來之前,我們還有機會
He's not gonna call for backup.
他不會請求支援
He wants his privacy. Why?
他想私下解決,為什么?
He's not trying to catch me.
他不是來逮捕我的
He's trying to kill me.
他是來取我的性命
Your grandfather...
你的祖父
...he was the reason I was set up in the first place.
都是因為他我才會被陷害
He used to work for the people who wanted me dead.
他曾經替這些,想殺我的人工作
This is all just to get to him.
這一切都是為了引他出來
Your father should be arriving any minute now.
你父親馬上就會抵達
Jane, right?
你叫珍是嗎?對
Sorry.
對不起
Don't worry about it.
沒關系
You know my dad?
你認識我爸?
Well?
很熟嗎?
Well enough.
夠熟了
We used to work together.
我們曾共事過
The Company.
是在“公司”
Yeah.
But that was a long time ago.
但那是很久以前的事
And now I work against them, just like he does.
現在我和他一樣,對抗“公司”
I guess you walked out on your family too. No explanations, no goodbyes.
所以你也丟下了家人,沒有解釋和道別
I don't have a family.
我沒有家人
He really wants to see you and your brother.
林肯,他真的很想見你們兄弟
He hasn't seen Michael since he was 10 years old.
邁克爾十歲以后,他就沒見過他了
They're here.
他們到了
Wait here.
在這里等
Let's go. Where are we going?
我們走,要去哪里?
Michael never met your grandfather.
邁克爾從來沒見過你祖父
Hey!
站住
Dad.
I don't wanna get trapped in here.
我不想被困在這里
There's gotta be an exit on the other side.
另一頭一定有出口
You go on. Michael.
你先走,邁克爾
I'll be right behind you. Go.
我馬上就來,快走
The news is not good. Burrows was intercepted before I got here.
壞消息,巴羅斯在我來之前被劫走
It is a setback, but we're not that far behind.
對我們是一次挫敗,不過還不會太遲
Paul, Paul. Calm down.
保羅冷靜點
It'll be all right. Someone will take care of it.
沒關系,有人會處理好
Someone who?
“有人”是誰?
Bill, tell me you're not bringing someone else in on this.
比爾,別說,你讓其他人參與了這件事
You didn't think you were alone on this, did you?
你不會以為你是唯一的大將吧?
You're a soldier. There's an army.
你只是個小兵,背后還有一整個軍團
Tell me, what do you have on sara Tancredi?
談談你對莎拉.坦克雷迪,有何發現?
What does that have to do with this? Go back to your original assignment.
她與這件事何干?回到你原本的任務
Bill, I'm here now. I can do this.
比爾,我人在這,我可以處理
And then... The girl.
然后那女孩
We need to know what her father told her,
我們得查明,她父親跟她說了什么
When you find out, give me a call.
等你查出來,再通知我
This is Agent Kellerman. I need that rental car information on sara Tancredi.
我是凱勒曼探員,我要莎拉.坦克雷迪的租車資料
Yeah, this is it right here,
對,就是這艘
seventy-five foot, twin diesel Azimut...
高75尺,雙柴油汽缸游艇
...fly bridge, panoramics.
駕駛橋樓,還有全景窗戶
Pull up in a boat like that, you're somebody.
只要開這種游艇,就是大人物
Let me see. Hey, get off.
讓我看,手拿開
No.
不要
How you doing, Bagwell?
你好嗎?巴格韋爾
Get the stool. What stool?
去拿糞便,什么糞便?
The stool.
糞便
It's from one of them lockers in a bus station.
這是巴士站的置物柜鑰匙
I'll try not to think about where it's been.
我會盡量不去想,鑰匙是從哪里出來的
911 operator, what's your emergency? Don't do that. Come on.
911,請問緊急狀況?拜托別這樣
Hey there, send the police. Some scumbag broke into my house.
請派警員來,有個渾蛋闖進我家
Your address? Yeah, 1605 Midberry Hill.
地址是?米貝瑞山莊1605號
Is he still there? Yeah, you better come quick.
他還在現場嗎?對,你們最好快來
Let's hit it, Roy. Come on, now, please don't do this.
走吧,羅伊,拜托,別這么做
Don't leave me like this. I can take you back to the money.
不要這樣丟下我好嗎?我帶你們去找錢
I know right where it is. So do I.
我知道在哪,我也知道
I'm begging you, don't do this. Please.
求你別這么做,拜托
Geary, we can make a deal. I know what you want.
葛瑞,來談條件,我知道你要什么
No deals. You just crapped out your last bargaining chip, pal.
不必談條件,你最后的籌碼已經沒了,朋友
Wait, please!
等等,拜托
I wouldn't do that if I were you, Alex.
如果我是你,我就不會開槍,亞歷
You smell that?
聞到了嗎?
It's propane.
那是丙烷
It's filling the room.
現在這里都是丙烷
And if you pull that trigger, we both die.
如果你扣板機,我們會同歸于盡
No!
I'll do it. I'll do it. Maybe.
我會開槍的也許吧
But before you do...
但在你開槍之前
...let me ask you a question, Alex.
我問你一個問題,亞歷
Do you think you're still one of the good guys...
你還認為你是好人
...fighting the good fight?
為正義而戰嗎?
Because I think we both know you've crossed over.
我想我倆都清楚,你已經越過了界線
You're on the wrong side chasing the wrong guys.
你選錯邊站,追捕錯的人
My brother is innocent.
我哥哥是清白的
He never killed anyone. Well, thanks for opening my eyes.
他從沒有殺過人,感謝你讓我看清事實
Okay, Alex, shoot.
好吧,亞歷,開槍
We both know what'll happen. The propane will kill me anyway.
下場你我都很清楚,反正丙烷會毒死我
What difference does it make? Might as well do it now.
有差別嗎?還不如現在就死
That's a good point.
說的有理
There you go.
這就好了
There. There!
這樣如何
That'll give you time to think about what you're doing.
這樣你就有時間,思考你的行為
But first, a word of advice. Stop.
但首先我要建議你,放棄吧
Because when you get close, I will win every time.
因為當你一接近我,我總是獲勝
You think?
你這么想?
I'm not the one in a cage. No, you're not.
現在被關的人不是我,是沒錯
There's one big difference between you and I, Michael.
你和我有個很大的差異,邁克爾
And you just proved it.
而你剛證實了這點
You can't kill.
你無法殺人
And that's what it's gonna take to stop me.
只有殺了我,我才會放棄
Because I don't have the same reservations.
因為我不像你有顧忌
I can't.
我不能有
So whether it's today in Gila or tomorrow in Albuquerque...
所以不管是今天在希拉,或是明天在阿布奎基
...or two months from now in Panama...
或是兩個月后在巴拿馬
...I will get you.
我都會逮到你
I don't have a choice.
我別無選擇
I bought us some time.
我替我們爭取到一些時間
You okay? You're bleeding. Let's go.
你沒事吧?你流血了,走吧
Get your seatbelt.
系好安全帶
Here, 804.
這里,804號
Move.
滾開
Ain't that the most beautiful thing you ever seen?
這真是最美麗的景象,不是嗎?
All that green.
一大筆錢
It's prettier than the Grand Canyon.
比大峽谷還要壯觀
You know, Roy, this is a monumental moment for both of us.
羅伊,這是我倆,人生中的重要里程碑
Hand over the bag, Bradley.
袋子交給我,布拉德
Put down the pounder, Grandma. Hey, hey, I'm not kidding around.
把敲肉棒放下,老奶奶,我可不是開玩笑的
Oh, you think your pansy ass...?
你以為你這娘娘腔
Next time, you pick through the crap.
下次你自己挖糞便吧
Okay, first-aid kit, disposable phones, a couple of toothbrushes.
好,有急救藥品,拋棄式手機、兩支牙刷
What about the motel?
汽車旅館呢?
They charge by the hour, so they didn't ask for ID.
旅館計時收費,不檢查證件
Do you have the keys? Yeah.
鑰匙在你手上?對
Want your hat?
有帶帽子吧?
Sorry, we're not home, Leave a message at the beep and we'll get back to you,
抱歉,我們不在家,嗶聲后請留言,我們會回電給你
Theresa, this message is for Maricruz.
泰瑞莎,這通留言是給馬里克魯斯的
I was right there waiting for your call...
你打來的時候我在那里
...but the cops showed up and I couldn't pick up the phone.
可是警察出現了,我不能接電話
I know probably that's the exact reason why you may not wanna be with me.
我知道這大概就是,你不想和我在一起的原因
Listen to me.
聽我說
My Aunt Idalyz, she lives outside Mexico City.
我的伊戴拉斯阿姨,住在墨西哥市郊
In the mountains, on a farm, with a Ilama for the baby to ride.
在山上的牧場中,那里有駱馬讓孩子騎
So next week, when you fly back home...
所以下周,等你飛回家
...when you go to the airport, I'll be there.
回到機場的時候,我會在那里
In the airport, in lxtapa, waiting for you.
在伊斯塔帕機場等著你
I promise you, mi vida.
我用生命向你保證
I love you, Mommy. I love you more than anything.
寶貝,我愛你勝過全世界
And I can't live without you.
沒有你我活不下去
I just know I can make it work, baby.
我知道有辦法可以解決的,寶貝
This is in case you run into trouble down the road.
之后如果你遇到麻煩,這會有幫助
I have a way.
我有個辦法
Where is she? Who?
她在哪里?誰?
Maricruz. She wasn't at home. She's not at work.
馬里克魯斯,她不在家也沒去上班
Well, she's not here. I don't know where she is.
她不在這,我不知道她去哪里
You trying to cause problems for me, bitch? Don't lie to me.
你想惹麻煩嗎?賤人,不準騙我
She went to Mexico, didn't she?
她去墨西哥了,對吧?
Went on our honeymoon.
去我們的蜜月旅行
Paid for with my money.
用我的錢去旅行
This isn't gonna feel good.
待會兒一定會很痛
I have a high tolerance for pain. You know that.
我很耐痛,你清楚的
You do.
的確
And you're not a diabetic, are you?
你不是糖尿病患者,對吧?
Right.
好了
Michael, tell me something.
邁克爾,告訴我
You think there's a part of you that enjoys this?
你對這一切,有感到一絲絲樂趣嗎?
Peroxide in an open wound? No.
在傷口上擦雙氧水?并不有趣
I mean escaping from prison...
我是指越獄
...and being on the run and the danger and the fear and the rush. All that.
過逃亡的生活,危險、恐懼、匆促、這一切
It...
It feels to me like chasing a high.
讓我覺得你在尋求刺激
And I know what that's like...
我了解那種感受
...and I should know better by now.
現在我早該學到教訓了
I never thought about it like that.
我從來沒這么想過
I know you've heard this before...
我知道你以前聽過
...but it won't always be like this.
但不會永遠這樣的
From everything you've told me, it's getting worse.
根據你跟我說的每件事來看,只是越來越糟
They can't chase us forever.
他們不可能永遠追捕我們
The guy who caught up with us today stops at the border.
今天來追我們的家伙,只能追到邊境
That's why we have to get across.
所以我們一定要越過邊境
I have the people in place to help us do that.
我已安排好人幫助我們
We're meeting them tomorrow.
我們明天就會去和他們會合
One more day, sara.
再等一天,莎拉
One more day.
再等一天
That's all I'm asking.
這是我唯一的請求
You can go get cleaned up.
去清理一下
Keep this dry.
傷口保持干燥
Sara...
莎拉
...I'm glad you came.
我很高興你來了
So...
那么
...this is him.
就是他
Lincoln Junior.
小林肯
Named him after yourself. I wasn't gonna name him Aldo.
用你自己的名字命名,我不打算叫他艾度
L. J...
羅杰
...this is your grandfather...
這位是你的祖父
...AIdo Burrows.
艾度巴羅斯
Hi.
I've waited for this for a long time.
我等了好久才等到這一刻
I've arranged a safe place for both of you to go to.
我已替你們倆安排好,安全的落腳地
Well, thanks for bailing us out...
感謝你救我們出來
...but we gotta meet Michael.
不過我們要去找邁克爾
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Down by the border. A place called Bolshoi Booze.
邊境附近,有個叫波修伊布斯的地方
I can go alone and get him. No.
我可以單獨去接他,不行
Things are different.
情勢已經變了
There's some evidence.
我們掌握到證據
We just need a little more time...
只需要再一點時間
...and we can blow this whole thing wide open.
我們就可以把真相公諸于世
There is no time. I trust Michael. He has a plan to get us to Panama.
沒時間了,我信任邁克爾,他計劃讓我們逃到巴拿馬
You don't understand, Lincoln.
你不了解,林肯
You don't need to go to Panama.
你們不需要逃到巴拿馬
You don't need to run anymore.
你們不用再逃亡了
Where is he?
他在哪里?
I can go alone to get him.
我可以單獨去接他
Tell me good news, Hey.
告訴我好消息,嘿
I got Burrows. The trifecta.
巴羅斯一家三代都在這里
Take care of them, What about scofield?
把他們處理掉,斯科菲爾德呢?
They're gonna meet him. It doesn't matter,
他們要去找他,沒關系
Do it now.
現在就下手
Sara?
莎拉?
Hi, sara.
你好啊,莎拉

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根據,證據
v. 證實,證明

聯想記憶
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有獨創性的,原版的

聯想記憶
setback ['setbæk]

想一想再看

n. 頓挫,挫折,退步

聯想記憶
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩獵,爭取
vt. 追捕,狩獵

聯想記憶
skewer [skjuə]

想一想再看

n. 串肉桿 vt. 用桿串好

 
suspect [səs'pekt]

想一想再看

n. 嫌疑犯
adj. 令人懷疑的,不可信的<

聯想記憶
tolerance ['tɔlərəns]

想一想再看

n. 忍耐力,寬容,容忍,公差

 
assignment [ə'sainmənt]

想一想再看

n. 分配,功課,任務,被指定的(課外)作業;(分派的)

聯想記憶
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,榮譽,貸款,學分,贊揚,賒欠,貸方

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 越獄 美劇 第二季

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 拇指姑娘故事完整版| 视频欧美| 叶子楣作品| 贾林| 搬山道人| 《西湖的绿》宗璞| 白雪公主国语免费观看中文版| 生产时直拍宫口| 红灯区1996| 博人传青年篇动漫在线观看免费| 大学英语精读3第三版全书答案| 电影《七三一》| 2025女人最旺微信头像| 好像也没那么热血沸腾电影免费观看| 成品直播大全免费观看| 嫦娥奔月读后感50字| 张子恩| 女总裁电视剧大结局| 电影双面情人| 何时何地因何种原因受过何种奖励或处分| 美女的逼逼视频| 第二回合我爱你| 康巴卫视直播| 推拿电影| s0hu搜狐| 北京卫视今晚的电视剧是什么| 装饰色彩| 年十二的图片| 德鲁| 诗第十二主要内容| 白色噪音| 搏击俱乐部豆瓣| 《可爱的小鸟》阅读答案| 金太狼的幸福生活演员表_| 爱你的主题曲| 欧美变态挠痒痒视频∨k| 美女网站视频免费| 彭丹露点| 澳门华侨报| 五年级歇后语大全| 保姆欲望|