日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《越獄》 > 越獄第二季 > 正文

越獄第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第11集 愿意揭發總統真面目的人

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on Prison Break:

《越獄》前情提要
There's one big difference between you and I, Michael.
邁克爾,你和我有個最大的不同
You can't kill.
你不敢殺人
I will get you.
我會逮到你的
This is...
這是
...in case you run into trouble down the road.
之后如果遇到麻煩,這可以幫助你
Lincoln, he really wants to see you and your brother.
林肯,他真的很想見你們兄弟倆
He hasn't seen Michael since he was 10 years old.
邁克爾十歲后,他就沒見過他了
Let's go.
我們走
Michael never met your grandfather. Dad.
邁克爾從沒見過你祖父,爸
I got Burrows. Take care of them.
巴羅斯一家人在這里,處理掉
You think there's a part of you that enjoys this?
難道你內心深處沒有感受到一絲樂趣嗎?
It feels to me like chasing a high...
我覺得你在尋求刺激
...and I should know better by now.
我現在應該學到教訓了
Sara?
莎拉?
Hi, sara.
你好啊,莎拉
Hey, what is this?
這是什么玩意兒?
It's for my blood pressure.
是我量血壓的器材
Geary, come on. We can make a deal, man. No deals.
葛瑞,我們來談條件,我不談條件
You just crapped out your last bargaining chip, pal.
你最后的籌碼,已經沒了,朋友
Ain't that the most beautiful thing you ever seen?
這是你看過最美麗的東西,不是嗎?
This is the Tribune police.
垂比云警局
This is the Tribune police. Make yourself known.
垂比云警局,表明身份
Code 4. All clear.
沒人
Hey, you're in luck.
你真幸運
I had a case in back. Excellent.
我倉庫里有一盒,太好了
Fishing reel oil.
釣魚卷線潤滑油
And you want the whole case?
你要買一整盒?
Whole case.
一整盒
And the GPs?
還要衛星定位導航器?
And the GPs. Must do quite a bit of fishing.
還要衛星定位導航器,你一定常常釣魚
Yeah, a lot of fishing. Not a whole lot of catching.
對,常常釣魚,但很少釣到魚
Ninety-six dollars and 23 cents.
九十六元二十三分
You know...
算了
...I'm just gonna take the reel oil.
我還是只買潤滑油好了
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝,謝謝
Hey, you have to pay for that.
你要付錢!
Just take it. Please don't hurt me.
拿去吧,請不要傷害我
Please.
求求你
You have to pay for that,
你要付錢!
The vault. Open it.
把金庫打開
Come on, pretty,
來吧,帥哥
I wasn't going for me, I was going for my daughter,
我不是為了自己越獄,我是為了我女兒
Give Emma her papa's love.
替我把父愛轉達給艾瑪
I'm gonna cut your throat out.
我要割斷你的喉嚨
I loved you, Michael, but you just used me.
我愛過你,邁克爾,可是你只是在利用我
Cops found your girlfriend, fish-belly white, gargling in her own puke.
警察發現你的女友,被自己的嘔吐噎到面色慘白
And what do you care? As long as she left the door open for you.
反正你也不在乎,只要她替你開門
I feel very fortunate to have met you,
我很榮幸認識你
I'm sorry, Henry.
很抱歉,亨利
It's corporate interests taking over...
政府被財團利益控制住
...buying elections, fighting wars.
賄選、打仗
People dying so they can turn a profit.
他們用人命去換商業利益
We're trying to stop it. What are you, a bunch of spies?
我們要阻止他們你們是誰?間諜嗎?
Just a handful of senators, congressmen.
只是幾個參議員和眾議員
People like me that once worked for The Company.
和我一樣的“公司”前員工
People willing to expose the president for what she is.
愿意揭發總統真面目的人
A shill working for these corporations.
她是這些企業的傀儡
We bring her down, we bring them down.
把她搞垮,他們就會瓦解
What's it got to do with me?
這件事與我何干?
Because the way we'll bring her down is also what we're gonna use to set you free.
因為我們搞垮她的方式,同時可以讓你重獲自由
About a week ago, we finally got a break.
約一周前,我們終于有了進展
An NSA analyst sympathetic to our cause,,,
一位對我們目的有同感的,國家安全局分析師
,,, finally worked his way up and got clearance into the Echelon program,
他終于升職,通過安全檢查進入梯隊系統
E-mails, cell-phone calls all across this country,
全國的電子郵件、手機通話
If it's transmitted, it goes through Echelon,
只要是通訊,都會經過梯隊系統
It's cataloged, interpreted, and then stored for Homeland Security,
通訊經過分類、編譯,再存檔供國土安全部參考
Nothing is missed by them.
什么都逃不過他們的耳目
Nothing.
什么都逃不過
Including, by accident, for a few months after 9/11...
包括九一一事件后的幾個月間,意外截取到的
,,, the White House,
白宮通話紀錄
The analyst got his hands on a phone conversation the president had,,,
這位分析師發現總統
...with Terrence steadman, two weeks after you supposedly killed him.
和特倫斯.斯特德曼的通話,就在據稱你謀殺他的兩周后
The analyst tried to get this information out of the building,
分析師試圖把資料帶出大樓
Excuse me. Could you come with us? We need to ask you a few questions, sir.
抱歉,先生,請跟我們來一趟,我們有事要問你
Turns out someone else was snooping too,
結果其他人也在打探消息
someone else wanted answers about the president.
其他人對總統也產生懷疑
I'm convinced they're turning the...
我相信他們要將
Aldo and Lincoln wanna be left alone. Sure, I understand.
艾度和林肯不想被打擾,這我了解
Twenty-four hours later, Tancredi is dead, the analyst is missing...
二十四小時后,坦克雷迪死了,分析師下落不明
...and the White House Echelon tapes have been deleted from the mainframe.
而梯隊系統上的白宮錄音,已從主要資料庫刪除
The tape is still out there.
但錄音帶尚未被找到
And judging by how hard they're going after sara Tancredi...
從他們極力尋找,莎拉.坦克雷迪來看
...I'm pretty sure they think she has it.
我很確定他們認為,錄音帶在她手上
And I think they're right.
我認為他們的判斷沒錯
She's the key to this whole thing, Lincoln.
她是這一切的關鍵,林肯
L.J., come with me.
羅杰,跟我來
I would imagine...
我可以想像
...that you're feeling slightly betrayed right now.
你有點被背叛的感覺
I understand.
我能理解
As you can see...
如你所見
...hi, my name is not Lance, and I'm not an addict.
你好,我不叫蘭斯,我也沒有毒癮
Okay.
There's one thing about me...
關于我,有一件事
...that should mean a great deal to you right now...
現在對你來說應該很重要
...and that is, I am reasonable.
就是我很講理
If you tell me what you know, you get to go.
如果你把所知告訴我,就可以離開
And then maybe, when this is all behind us...
也許等事過境九之后
...we get to grab a piece of pie for old time's sake.
我們可以一起吃派敘敘舊
Okay? Come here.
好嗎?過來
I don't know where Michael is.
我不知道邁克爾在哪里
This is not about Michael, this is about your father.
重點不在邁克爾,重點是令尊
He left Washington with something that didn't belong to him...
他帶了不屬于他的東西,離開華府
...and we need it back.
我們必須要回來
And you killed him for it. I didn't.
你因此殺了他,我沒有
No, for what that's worth.
若這還有意義的話,我沒有
But I hope that his death properly illustrates...
但我希望他的死
...the magnitude of the situation that we're in right now.
能讓你看清,我們現在的處境牽涉有多廣
So where is it?
東西在哪里?
I don't know what you're talking about. Where is it?
我不懂你在說什么,在哪里?
I don't know what you're talking about. Where is it?
我不懂你在說什么,在哪里?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在說什么
Sara, there's a next step involved in this...
莎拉,這件事的下一階段
...and you don't want to experience that.
你絕對不會想要體驗
I swear to God, I don't know what you're talking about.
我對天發誓,我不懂你在說什么
My father didn't give me anything.
我父親沒有給我任何東西
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你要的是什么
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
神父請寬恕我,我有罪
How long has it been since your last confession?
你上次告解是什么時候?
This is my first time...
已經相隔
...in a long time.
好久一段時間了
And what are the nature of your sins?
你的罪本質為何?
The nature?
本質?
I'm not really sure.
我不太確定
Deep down inside your heart, you know.
你的內心深處一定清楚
Righteousness, maybe.
也許是為求公正吧
Believing the ends justify the means.
我相信目的正當,就可以不擇手段
And what are those ends?
目的是什么?
Saving someone's life.
救人一命
And the means?
手段是什么?
I've broken just about every law you can name.
你所能想到的法律,我統統都觸犯了
But it's not just what I've done.
可是不光是我的行為
It's what others have done...
還有其他人的行為
...because I let them.
因為我放任他們這么做
Because I was doing what I thought was right.
因為我自以為這么做沒有錯
I should have known better this time. This time?
這次我早該學到教訓了,這次?
When I was a kid...
我在小時候
...I watched a man bleed out and die.
曾經看著一個人流血致死
And I was glad...
而且我很高興
...because he deserved it.
因為是他活該
Life is only for God to give and take, my son.
孩子,只有上帝可決定生死
Suddenly, there was this dark space inside of me...
當時我忽然感受到,內心一片黑暗
...and I knew it was wrong.
我知道我錯了
But here I am. There is a way to stop this.
但我現在還是這樣,有個辦法可以改過
Surrender your will to God.
讓你的意志臣服于上帝
If I surrender now...
如果現在投降
...I lose everything I love.
我會失去我摯愛的一切
But do you lose your soul in the process?
可是難道你的靈魂,不會在這過程之中迷失嗎?
Well, we all have our crosses to bear.
人各自有自己的十字架要扛
You okay?
你沒事吧?
This is never gonna stop. They're gonna keep coming after us.
這會沒完沒了,他們會一直追殺我們
Lincoln, don't.
林肯,不要接
Is it done? You are.
他死了嗎?是你死定了
Lincoln Burrows. Your man's dead,
林肯.巴羅斯,你的手下死了
Just like anyone else you send to take out my son.
就像你派來,殺我兒子的人一樣
We want you. This isn't about L.J.
我們要的是你,不是羅杰
There's a very simple way for all of this to end.
有個簡單的方法,可以結束這一切
I'll tell you how it'll end.
我來告訴你,怎么結束這一切
Me staring into your dead eye with my hand around your throat.
我掐著你的脖子,看著你死去
You don't even know who I am.
你根本不知道我是誰
How much further?
還有多遠?
Right here is good.
到這里就好
Right. You got it.
好,沒問題
Thanks for the ride. No problem.
感謝你載我一程,不客氣
Agent Mahone. Bill Kim.
曼宏探員,我是比爾金
I'm here to pick you up.
我是來接你的
I called Kellerman.
我是通知凱勒曼
He's busy right now.
他現在很忙
Does anyone else know you're here? No.
有其他人知道你在這兒嗎?沒有
Good. Can you open the gate?
很好,可以幫忙開門嗎?
And I need a new vehicle.
我需要新的車
There's something you should know about me.
我有件事應該讓你知道
I don't like being out in the field. I only do so when there's been a screwup.
我不喜歡出勤,我只在有人搞砸時,才踏出辦公室
I'm out in the field, Alex.
我現在出來了,亞歷
Why don't you open the gate...
那你何不開門
...and you can hurry back to D.C. Before your shoes get dirty?
就能趕回華府,不至于弄臟你的皮鞋
We have a lead as to where Burrows will meet with his brother.
我們收到巴羅斯和他弟弟會合地的線索
It's a place he referred to as Bolshoi Booze.
他稱這個地方叫波修伊布斯
That mean anything to you?
你知道是什么意思嗎?
Yeah, it's one of a hundred tattoos on scofield's body.
那是斯科菲爾德的,上百個刺青之一
What does it mean? I don't know yet.
那代表什么?我還不知道
You need to figure it out in the next couple of hours.
接下來幾小時內你得查出來
If scofield and Burrows cross the border, they'll be out of your jurisdiction...
如果這兩兄弟逃出國界,就超越你的管轄范圍
...and you'll be of no further value to us.
到時你對我們就毫無利用價值
Open the gate. So you can do what?
把門打開,讓你出來干嘛?
I wanna hear it. Straight from the mouth of the guy who's supposed to be our closer.
我想聽聽,你應該要幫我們結案的
I'll get scofield and Burrows and all the rest of them.
我會抓到這兩兄弟,還有其他人
And then me and you and Kellerman...
之后你、我和凱勒曼
...we're gonna part ways.
就分道揚鏢
I just hope you're properly motivated.
我只是想要好好激勵你
Because as long as you do your job, we forget about shales.
只要你辦好事,我們就會忘記席爾斯的事
And then you can go back to Colorado and visit your son, Cameron.
之后你就能回科羅拉多,看你兒子卡麥隆了
He's 5, right?
他五歲了對吧?
Don't you ever mention his name again.
不準再提到他的名字
There he is.
就是這樣
That's what I wanted to hear.
這才是我想聽到的
Get cracking, Alex.
動作快,亞歷
A lot of people are relying on you.
很多人都靠你一個人
Jane will take care of it. You can trust her.
珍會處理,你可以信任她
I know this is hard, but it will work out. You have my word.
我知道這不簡單,但是不會有事的,我向你保證
Thank you. Be careful.
謝謝,注意安全
Listen...
聽著
I know.
我知道
Jane's gonna look after you.
珍會照顧你
I don't even know her. She's all right.
我根本不認識她,她可以信任
She's been working for Dad for a while.
她替你祖父工作很久了
I'II...
I'll see you soon, I promise.
我很快就會來接你,我保證
Isn't that the same thing your dad told you?
這句話你爸不是也說過嗎?
Yeah, but I mean it.
對,但是我是真心的
Hey.
過來
Bo... No.
波不
Hey, it's me.
是我
Just call me when you get this, okay? It's important.
聽到留言回電給我好嗎?有重要的事
They're numbers.
是數字
Is that my payment?
那是給我的報酬嗎?
Medical nitroglycerin? As promised.
藥用硝酸甘油?我答應過你的
You have no idea how hard it is to get this kind of grade.
要拿到這種等級的貨,真是難上加難
Even with my contacts.
連我的人脈都找不到
It's time for your end of the deal. Where's that plane gonna be?
輪到你兌現諾言了,飛機會降落在哪里?
They call me a couple of hours before with the drop-off point.
他們降落前幾小時,才會通知我地點
Keeps the DEA off our backs.
才不會被禁毒處盯上
So it's gonna be a while. You might wanna stay out of the sun.
所以還得等上一陣子,你去室內等吧
Hey, hey, hey.
我們進去吧,等等
Hey.
等一下
Is there a problem?
有問題嗎?
They're just my cousins.
他們只是我的表兄弟
Now, after your father accessed this information...
在你父親取閱資料后
...he made three calls from his cell phone, all to you.
他打了三通電話,都是找你
What did he tell you?
他告訴你什么?
Just that he was coming back to Chicago.
他只說他要回芝加哥
Good. You're being honest. Good.
很好,你說的是實話
Now, there's a half an hour between when your father landed...
你父親下飛機后到回家前
...and when he got home that is unaccounted for.
有半小時的時間下落不明
I know you stopped by his office. You see him there?
我知道你有去他的辦公室,有見到他嗎?
No.
沒有
The last time I saw my father, he was dead in his study.
我最后見到他時,他已經死在書房里
He have anyone give you anything?
令尊有請人給你東西嗎?
You think I'm just withholding information because I like hanging out with you?
你以為我會知情不報,只為了和你聊天?
If I knew something, I would tell you. I don't.
如果我知道,我會說我不知道
I don't know anything about any of this.
我完全不知道這些事情
Really? Then why did you give your father the file on Lincoln Burrows?
真的?那你為何把林肯.巴羅斯的檔案交給令尊?
Why open the door for scofield, help him escape?
為何幫斯科菲爾德開門助他越獄?
Why did scofield send you those coded notes?
斯科菲爾德為何寄暗號給你?
Why did you come to New Mexico to meet him?
為何跑來新墨西哥州見他?
Don't try to float a babe-in-the-woods routine by me.
別想在我面前裝無辜
It's really gonna piss me off.
我真的會生氣
So come on.
所以招出來吧
Okay, come on.
招出來吧
You're okay.
你沒事的
All right.
沒事的
Look, sara...
聽著,莎拉
...we're gonna have to come to an understanding. You know that, right?
我們必須達成共識,這你該清楚吧?
Yeah, you were right, They are coordinates,
你說的對,這是座標
Plug them into your GPs. It'll take you to a spot in the New Mexico desert.
輸入衛星導航器,它就會帶你到,新墨西哥沙漠的一處
It's in the middle of nowhere, basically.
那是個鳥不生蛋的地方
All right, thanks. Yeah, no problem,
好,謝謝,不客氣
Sir, who are you meeting...?
長官,你要去見誰?
What the hell is he doing?
他到底在做什么?
He's keeping us out of the loop, that's what he's doing.
他刻意隱瞞線索,不讓我們知道
You know, constantly running from the law with a bad heart.
我的心臟不好,還一直要逃避追捕
Mexico, where I'm from, has got a lot of great things...
我的國家墨西哥有很多好東西
...but health care ain't one of them.
不過健保不包括在內
You all right? You look a little nervous.
你還好吧?你看起來很緊張
I don't do this every day.
我不常做這種事
I just wanna get the information on that plane and move on.
我只想得到飛機的資訊,然后離開
Is that it? That's it.
就這樣?就這樣
Because I know who you are. Oh, you don't have to worry.
我知道你是誰,你不必擔心
We can't go within a hundred feet of a federal marshal to collect the reward...
我們無法接近聯邦執法人,一百尺內去領賞金
...because we got U.s. And Mexican warrants on our head.
因為美國和墨西哥兩國,都在通緝我們
But this plane to Panama... sit down.
不過,去巴拿馬的飛機你坐下吧
This is all for your brother? Yes.
都是為了你哥哥?對
I got four brothers. Two in prison.
我有四個兄弟,兩個在坐牢
Accept a call? Yes. But break them out?
他們打要我付費的電話來?沒問題,但要我幫他們越獄?
My brother gave me a baseball mitt for my 14th birthday.
你瘋啦,我哥送我棒球手套,當十四歲的生日禮物
I owed him.
我虧欠他
You're a better man than I am.
你人比我好
Time will tell.
時間會證明
Shouldn't they have called by now about the plane?
他們不是早該打來,說飛機的事了嗎?
Yeah.
But you know, I have a question.
不過我有個疑問
I thought that these came in glass vials...
我以為甘油是玻璃包裝
...not plastic.
不是塑膠瓶
I thought so too.
我也這么想
The guy I bought it from said he packed it in plastic...
賣家說他用塑膠包裝
...for transportation over long distances to prevent a fire or an explosion.
適合長時間運送,可以避免起火或是爆炸
Really?
真的?
I never heard of that.
我從沒聽過這種事
What's going on?
去卡車那邊拿儀器來,怎么了?
We're gonna do a little quality-control test.
我們要做品管測試
It's the best available.
這是最上等的貨色
We got time.
我們的時間很多
For the last time, some black male, early 20s, jumped me from behind.
我最后一次說,有個黑人,二十出頭,從后方攻擊我
Didn't get a good look at his face.
我沒看清楚他的臉
Assailant attacked you from behind? That's what I just said.
所以攻擊者從后方攻擊你?我剛剛就這么說
Yet he managed to make contact on your forehead.
但他卻有辦法正中你的額頭
That's right. With what? A boomerang?
沒錯,他用回力鏢打你嗎?
Come on, why don't you tell me what happened?
告訴我事情真相吧
Look, I'm a retired correctional officer out of Illinois.
聽著,我是伊利諾州退休獄警
How about showing some professional courtesy, honey?
給我一點面子好嗎,甜心?
This is Roy Geary, Leave a message,
我是羅伊葛瑞,請留言
You thieving son of a bitch.
你這個渾蛋盜賊
You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don't find you.
你最好跪下祈禱,我找不到你
Because if I do, mark my words, I'm gonna gut you bow to stern.
因為要是我找到你,聽好了,我會讓你死得很難看
President Reynolds was in Tallahassee, Florida early this morning,,,
雷諾茲總統今早抵達,佛羅里達州塔拉哈西
,,, attending a $5000-a-plate breakfast fundraiser,,,
參加目前競選連任的,馬丁克萊那茲參議員
,,, for Senator Martin Kleinhenz, who's running for reelection,
所舉辦的高級早餐募款活動
Later this afternoon, her press conference was derailed,,,
之后下午的記者會遭到中斷
,,, when a reporter asked her to comment on Lincoln Burrows' escape from custody,
因為一名記者請她,對林肯.巴羅斯脫逃發表看法
She declined, It's become clear in her first month in office,,,
她拒絕表態,在她執政的第一個月
,,, that she cannot separate herself from this manhunt,
很明顯的,她無法和這次逮捕行動劃清界線
And as long as it continues,,,
而且只要追緝持續進行
,,, pundits say that questions about Burrows will...
學者表示,巴羅斯的問題依舊會
Ladies. Let's get this party started.
女士們,開始狂歡吧
For the last 30 years, I've hated you.
過去三十年我都在恨你
You walked out on me.
你棄我于不顧
You haven't even seen Michael.
你根本沒見過邁克爾一面
I've seen him before.
我見過他
Not in the papers, Dad.
報紙上不算,爸
I've been trying to work out what kind of man abandons his family.
我一直想知道,哪種人才會拋棄家人
Now I'm doing the same damn thing.
現在我卻步上你的后塵
You'll see him again. I'll make sure of it.
你可以再見到他的,我向你保證
How much further? About three hours.
還有多遠?約三小時
It's gonna be a few minutes. My brother should be here soon.
這只要幾分鐘,我哥很快就來了
I should go outside. Make sure he can see me.
也許我該出去,好讓他能看見我
That's a good idea. I'm gonna send Ernesto to do that.
好主意,我請厄尼斯托去留意
Hello.
厄尼斯托,拜托了,喂
Was that the call?
打來了?
Yes, it was. About the plane?
沒錯,通知飛機的事?
Sugar water.
進行得怎樣?只是糖水
No, you just made a big mistake, blanquito,
你犯下大錯了,白鬼
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay? I'm not a chemist.
我很抱歉,我又不是化學家
The guy I bought it from swore it was medical nitro.
賣家發誓這是藥用硝酸甘油
We both got screwed. Yeah, but one of us is gonna pay for it.
我們都被騙了,對,但只有一個人要負責
I just wanna get out of here, you want your payment.
我只想離開這里,你想拿到酬勞
My brother's gonna be here soon...
我哥馬上就會到
...we'll work something out. Just name your price.
我們可以想辦法解決,你開個價吧
I already named my price. You didn't come through.
我已經開價了,是你達不到要求
When's your brother getting here?
你哥什么時候會到?
You were planning on turning us in the whole time, weren't you?
你原本就打算,背叛我們,對吧?
When's he supposed to meet you here?
他什么時候會到?
Drop it or I'm gonna shoot him. Let him go or I'll shoot you.
把槍放下,否則我會開槍,讓他走,不然我開槍
Where is it? My father didn't give me anything.
在哪里?我父親什么都沒給我
Who are you risking your life for?
你到底是在為誰,冒生命危險?
Lincoln Burrows.
林肯.巴羅斯
A street thug.
一個街頭小混混
Why is that your concern? Is there somewhere in the Hippocratic oath...
你為何要在乎他?難道希波克拉提斯誓言中
...where it says, "I pledge to risk my life for those who don't care about mine"?
有說“我發誓為了不在乎,我死活的人冒生命危險”?
Because they don't care about yours.
他們可不在乎你的死活
Burrows and Michael scofield, they just used you.
巴羅斯和斯科菲爾德,只是利用你
Are you that surprised there are people in the world who'll stand up to people like you?
世上有人會為你這種人挺身而出,難道你真的感到驚訝?
Are you that far gone? That's cute.
你瘋的那么徹底嗎?真俏皮
Sad, but cute.
悲哀,但是俏皮
A Cleveland what?
要我上大號給你看?
Don't worry, I'll talk you through it.
別擔心,我會教你怎么做的
And we got a glass coffee table right here.
這里剛好有個玻璃咖啡桌
Hell no. I'll do it for a thousand.
我才不要,給我一千元我就做
Five hundred.
五百
One thousand.
一千
Seven-fifty.
七百五十
All right.
好吧
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
Leave.
滾出去
You know...
你知道嗎?
...it's amazing what you can pick up at an Army-Navy store.
軍需品店里賣的東西,真是無奇不有
All that torture stuff, that was Bellick's idea.
拷問你是巴里克的主意
And if you ask me, he took the whole thing way too far.
我個人認為他太過份了
Listen, why don't I just give you half the money and we call it a day, huh?
聽著,我把錢分你一半,我們就兩不相欠好嗎?
All right, sixty-forty.
好吧,六四分帳
Come on, T, we can deal.
T-Bag,我們可以好好談的
Where's the plane gonna land?
飛機降落地點在哪里?
Kiss my ass, cobarde,
去死吧,懦夫
What are we gonna do? I don't know.
我們該怎么辦?不知道
We won't get across the border on the ground.
我們不可能從地面上跨越國界
Without that plane, we're screwed.
沒有飛機,我們就死定了
He's losing too much blood. He'll never make it.
他失血過多,會死掉的
Should've thought of that before he tried to kill us.
他想殺我們之前,就該想到這點
We gotta take him to the hospital or else he'll die.
我們一定要讓他就醫,不然他會死
Please.
拜托
The plane, and we'll let you go.
說出飛機的事,就放你們走
Finley Road.
芬利路
Off Highway 8. There's an airstrip there. There.
在八號公路旁,有個小型機場,好
Okay? Now, let us go.
可以了吧?放我們走
Okay, let's go. No, no, no.
我們走,不要
Michael, let's go. No, no, don't go.
邁克爾,走了不要走
Please. Michael, let's go.
求求你,邁克爾,我們走
Please, help us. No, don't do this, huh?
求你幫我們,不要這樣好嗎?
Don't do this. Don't do it. Please.
求你不要這樣子
Let's go. Michael, if we were bleeding, they would not lift a finger. You know that.
邁克爾我們走,如果是我們受傷,他絕不會搭救,你很清楚的
He was gonna kill us. Let's go. That's not true.
他本來要殺我們,快走吧,不會的
Michael, we're gonna get to that plane, and we'll call when we're safe.
邁克爾,我們先上飛機,等安全后再叫人來
Let's go now, please. Please don't do this, okay?
我們走吧,拜托,請不要丟下我們
Don't do this! Don't do it, all right? Don't listen to him! Please.
不要這樣請別聽他的
I care about you.
我在乎你
This is not what I wanted, sara.
我并不想這么對你,莎拉
Kellerman.
我是凱勒曼
What's going on with Sara?
莎拉的情況如何?
Has she told you anything?
她告訴你了嗎?
Don't go anywhere.
不要亂跑
Not yet. I trust you've been persuasive,
還沒,你應該有用點手段吧
Yes, absolutely, Then kill her.
那當然,那就殺了她
Well, if she knows something...
可是如果她知道真相
You disobey me, you are done. Do you understand me?
你敢違抗我的話,就死定了,聽懂了嗎?
Put her in the ground, Paul,
殺了她,保羅
Michael.
邁克爾
Let's go.
我們走
Michael. Hold still.
邁克爾,不要動
You're doing it wrong. Let's get out of here.
你錯了,我們快走
He was gonna call the cops, get his buddies...
他會報警或是叫朋友來
He's not gonna make it.
他快死了
We'll call when we get safe. Let's go. Michael, let's go!
等我們安全再通知人來,邁克爾,我們快走!
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝你
You gotta get him to a hospital right away.
你得立刻送他去醫院
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Hey, man, forget Finley Road.
朋友,別去芬利路
The plane's gonna stop at the 7-mile marker...
飛機會降落在七里的路標旁
...Route 4, at sunset.
日落的時候,在四號公路
It's gonna stop for five minutes, then it's gonna go to oaxaca, Mexico.
飛機會停留五分鐘,然后飛往墨西哥的瓦哈卡
You miss it, you're out of luck.
錯過就算你倒霉
He bled out on the way over. Any ID?
他在送醫途中失血過多死亡,確認身份了嗎?
Yeah, Roy Geary. Just an out-of-stater.
有,羅伊葛瑞,是別州人
You know him? He's a friend of mine.
你認識他?他是我的朋友
Mr. Bellick? Yeah.
巴里克先生,什么事?
Would you mind answering a few more questions?
介意再回答我幾個問題嗎?
Yeah. It's Pam,
請說,我是潘
What's going on?
找我什么事?
I just wanted to say hey.
我只想跟你打聲招呼
Well, are you all right? You said it was important.
你沒事吧?你說有重要的事
I know things got kind of ugly toward the...
我知道我們之間到最后
You know, the end.
鬧得很不愉快
I got ugly.
是我變了
But I want you to know that there were circumstances that,,,,
但是我要讓你知道,當時的情況
It was better that you and Cameron...
對你和卡麥隆來說
That you were not with me.
不在我身邊會比較好
Why are you telling me this now?
你現在說這些做什么?
If I had to do it all over again...
如果人生有機會重來
...I'd do it different, you know?
我的決定會不同
We'd still be a family.
我們一家人不會分開
I'd give anything for that,
我愿意付出一切換回來
I just wanted you to know. Alex,,,
我只是想讓你了解,亞歷
...what's going on? Nothing,
到底怎么了?沒事
I just wanted to call to say that I was...
我只想打去跟你說
That I'm sorry about everything. Where are you right now?
這一切我很抱歉,你人在哪里?
I can come get you, Wouldn't that be nice, huh?
我可以去接你,這樣會很不錯,對吧?
No, I'm serious. Where are you?
我是認真的,你在哪里?
One more thing.
還有一件事
Lf you hear anything in the media... What?
如果媒體放出消息什么?
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
I love you. Give Cam a kiss for me, okay?
我愛你,幫我親一下小卡好嗎?
Well, I'm glad I told you about this place.
我很慶幸有把這地方告訴你
I'm glad I figured out how to work a GPs.
我很慶幸學會了,怎么用衛星導航器
Make it a little more difficult next time?
下次不要搞得這么困難,可以嗎?
I owe you one. No, we're even.
我欠你一個人情,不,我們扯平了
But we gotta leave.
但我們得走了
Linc. Hey, buddy.
林肯,老弟
How you doing? Where's L. J?
你好嗎?羅杰呢?
He's safe. The money? I'll tell you later. We gotta go.
他很安全,錢呢?待會兒再說,我們得走了
I brought someone.
我帶了一個人來
Dad.
We've met before.
我們見過面
This is happening right now, okay?
這是最后的機會,懂嗎?
Don't make me do this.
不要逼我下手
Don't make me do this.
不要逼我下手
Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
就算我知道也不會告訴你
You wouldn't? Really? Are you that stupid?
不會告訴我?真的?你真的那么笨?
Are you that stupid?
你真的那么笨?
Because now you're going to die!
因為你現在要死了!
You're going to die.
你現在要死了
And all you had to do was tell me what your father gave you.
你只要告訴我,你父親給了你什么
I know my options.
我很清楚我的下場
I can not tell you and die or I can tell you and still die.
我不告訴你會死,告訴你我也一樣會死
No, wrong.
不,你錯了
Sara, come on. Smarten up for once in your life.
莎拉,拜托,這一生就這次聰明一點
Please.
拜托你
Go to hell.
你去死吧
You know what? Drowning is horrific...
你知道嗎?溺斃是非常恐怖的
...don't get me wrong, but once you give in...
別誤會,但當你不再掙扎
...and just let the water come into your lungs, there's a certain euphoria, I hear.
讓水灌進肺部時,我聽說會有種興奮的感覺
I guess as a junkie, I thought maybe you'd appreciate that.
我想你有毒癮,或許會喜歡那感覺
You did this to yourself.
是你害死自己的

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
explosion [iks'pləuʒən]

想一想再看

n. 爆炸,爆發,激增

 
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常規,無聊
adj. 常規的,

聯想記憶
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路線,(固定)線路,途徑
vt. 為 .

 
oath [əuθ]

想一想再看

n. 誓言,誓約,咒罵語

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 職業的,專業的,專門的
n. 專業人

 
vehicle ['vi:ikl]

想一想再看

n. 車輛,交通工具,手段,工具,傳播媒介

聯想記憶
motivated ['məutiveitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有動機的;有積極性的 v. 使產生動機;激發…

 
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 會議,會談,討論會,協商會

聯想記憶
surrender [sə'rendə]

想一想再看

v. 投降,讓與,屈服
n. 投降,屈服,放棄

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 越獄 美劇 第二季

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 草原儿女| 职业探索怎么写| 活动评价| 男人和女人日b视频| 太太的情人电影| 贪玩的小水滴300字| 朱宝意| 沉默的较量| 脓毒血症护理查房ppt| 少女模特 电影| 微信头像2024年最新版图片男| 红髅| cctv17农业农村频道在线直播| 麻烦是朋友| 在线播放你懂| 爱情最美丽 电视剧| 叶子楣哪部三级露了| 疯狂试爱四| 脚心视频| 美丽交易| 新手驾到综艺免费观看完整版| 复仇女王 电视剧| 公司辞退员工的合法流程及赔偿| 阮经天新电影| 膨腹爱好者撑肚子视频| 美丽在唱歌 电影| 国内自拍99| 梵缺| 电影偿还| 她回来了| 鬼迷心窍 电影| 肮脏性感的人| 田文仲个人资料| 中国往事演员表| 郑荣植个人资料| 传说的打火机在线观看| 陶飞霏| 军官与男孩| 江湖大风暴| 保镖1993在线观看| o'sullivan|