Previously on Prison Break:
《越獄》前情提要
Excuse me, ladies. I need to ask you a few questions.
打擾,女士們,我有問題想要請教
And that dirty southerner, he snuck out the back.
那個惡心的南方人從后門溜出去了
Do you really think the Diaper sniper got all of it?
你真的認為錢被戀童癖獨吞了?
If you were Bagwell and you just got your hands on $5 million...
如果你是巴格韋爾,手上拿到五百萬美金
...where would you go?
你會去哪里?
I'm right in the city. In the Rainbow Room.
我在城里,彩虹廳里面
Restaurant in New York City.
那是紐約市的餐廳
I am gonna be waiting in that spot.
我會在那個地點等待
And that's all that I want in this whole world,,,
全世界我只希望
...is for my two girls to be waiting there for me.
我的兩個女孩在那里等著我
Three dots, third letter.
三個點第三個字母
Rendezvous.
集合
The question is, where?
重點是在哪里?
Sundown, hot.
日落熱
What? What are you trying to tell me, Michael?
你想告訴我什么?邁克爾
I think I owe you an apology because I lied to you...
我欠你一個道歉,因為我對你撒謊
...about oscar shales.
關于奧斯卡席爾斯的事
Right there.
在這里
That's where I put the bullet in him.
我開槍射中他的這里
What are you doing, man?
你要做什么?
You've been hired to do a job. The reasoning does not concern you.
我們聘請你做好工作,原因就不關你的事了
Don't ask any questions about us...
你不質疑我們
...we'll continue to make sure no one asks any about you.
我們也會繼續,讓他人不質疑你
Are we clear?
清楚了嗎?
They all die.
他們都得死
Hey. Hey.
你好,你好
Are you new?
你是新來的?
Yeah.
對
No one told me we were getting a new volunteer.
沒人跟我說有新的義工來幫忙
I've been working, the night shifts. Clean up.
我之前都做夜班打掃的工作
And Jimmy said I could change my shift, so...
吉米答應讓我換工作時段
You know what you're doing?
你知道要做什么吧?
Yeah.
知道
I'll see you around. Right.
回頭見,好
This might be scofield. Copy that,
斯科菲爾德可能出現了,收到
You take that side.
你從那邊過去
Freeze! Take it easy, man.
不準動,別激動
Stay on the ground. What's the deal?
不要站起來,怎么回事?
He's gone.
他不見了
How you feeling? Okay, I guess.
你還好嗎?還好吧,我想
Tired.
有點累
I'm a target, kid.
我是逮捕的目標,孩子
As long as you're with me, so are you.
只要跟我在一起,你也變成目標
Things will get a whole lot worse before they get better. Understand?
要經歷千辛萬苦,情況才會好轉,你懂嗎?
After we meet up with Uncle Mike and get to Panama.
可是和邁克爾叔叔會合后,可以去巴拿馬
Panama ain't a sure thing.
巴拿馬的事不能保證
Your uncle's plan is dangerous. I mean, really dangerous.
你叔叔的計劃很危險,真的太危險了
Listen, all the charges against you have been dropped.
聽著,對你的所有控訴都被撤銷了
You're free and clear to start a new life. A good life.
你沒有前科,可以展開新生活,開始更好的人生
Not be running, looking over your shoulder...
不用一直提心吊膽的過日子
You want me to leave?
你要我離開你?
No.
不是
No. Good, because I'm not.
不是,很好,因為我不打算走
Here you go.
拿去吧
Turn the sound up on the tube, Jenny.
電視音量開大一點,珍妮
Sure, Hank.
好,漢克
Do you have any thoughts on the death of David Apolskis?
對大衛阿普斯基之死,你有何感想?
It was unfortunate, Tests show he was shot at close range,
這是不幸的事件,驗尸指出他遭到近距離射殺
David. Was there ever any opportunity...?
大衛,你是否曾有機會制服他?
Let me remind you that despite his age, David "Tweener" Apolskis was...
讓我提醒各位,雖然他很年經,大衛阿普斯基
...a fugitive who made a move for my weapon.
是名逃犯,他試圖搶奪我的槍
I did not want to have to kill him.
殺他并非我的本意
Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.
但是有些事是你無法掌控的
That good old boy's hunting them all down, ain't he?
這家伙會把全部人都宰了
Sources claim that you have recovered Scofield's hard drive,
有消息指出,你找到斯科菲爾德的硬碟
Obtained substantial data from it, What sources?
并且救回其中的大量資訊,哪來的消息?
Retrieved information detailing not only how Scofield broke out,,,
據說你不只已取得,斯科菲爾德越獄的方式
...but how he plans to stay out. Comment? No.
還有逃亡計劃,對此有話要說嗎?沒有
The event at Blanding Botanical Gardens earlier today,,,
今天稍早在布蘭丁植物園,發生的事件
...that was a result of hard drive data you collected.
都要歸功于,你從硬碟里取得的資料
No comment.
我無可奉告
Have you found other locations where Scofield might be?
你有發現,他可能去的其他地點嗎?
I believe I said no comment, There's something about this guy,
我已經說過無可奉告,這家伙不簡單
It's like he knows where we're going, what we're thinking,
他似乎看透我的想法,知道我們要去哪
Tell us where you're heading, What role will the hard drive play?
請透露接下來你要去哪里,硬碟的功用是什么?
Details of this investigation are extremely confidential,
這次的偵辦細節都是高度機密
Heard it came back from the lab. Any findings?
聽說檢驗結果出爐了,有何發現?
Yeah, 3200 nitroglycerine ampoules.
有,3200安士的硝酸甘油
Scofield knew these needed to be stored in a cool, moist area.
斯科菲爾德知道,必須儲藏在陰涼、潮濕之處
Best place for that in the Utah desert is the botanical gardens.
在猶他沙漠中的,植物園最適合不過了
Stable? All medical grade.
穩定嗎?都是醫療等級
Safely used by heart patients all the time.
平常安全使用在心臟病患上
But in the aggregate...
可是全加起來
It can take out an entire building. That box right there.
那一箱可以把整棟大樓炸掉
This is why we can't have leaks...
所以我們不能有消息
...coming from this office.
從辦公室走漏出去
God help the agent who goes behind my back...
那些背著我去找媒體的人
...and talks to the press.
全都給我小心一點
Can you elaborate on any of your tactics in this manhunt?
你能透露這次逮捕行動的方向嗎?
Sun Tzu said that if you know your enemy,,,
孫子說過,知己知彼
,,, you need not fear 100 battles,
百戰百勝
I know these men, who they are, where they came from,
我了解這些人,他們的個性、背景
Where they want to go,
還有他們的目標,
These convicts are in a constant battle,
這些逃犯要面對無止盡的戰爭
Not only with me,,,
敵人不只是我
,,, but with themselves,
還有他們自己
Second-guessing every decision they make,
每次做決定前,他們都會遲疑
Do I turn left?
我該向左?
Do I turn right?
還是向右?
Stay or go?
留下或繼續走?
My job is to know how they'll answer these questions,
我的職責就在于,查出他們的選擇
The only way to win a war is to try to know your prey completely,
要贏得戰爭,就要透徹了解對方
And then you get to go after your enemy with everything you've got,
接著就能準備齊全,迎戰敵軍
our half price stuff's in the back.
我們半價的東西都在后面
I'm looking for something very specific. Okay.
我要找一個特別的東西,好
This is it.
就是這個
This is exactly what I need. Great.
我就是需要這個,太好了
We were just inches away today. Inches.
我們今天就差這么一點,就這么一點點
I want these blown up huge.
把這資料放大
Put them up in my office, on the walls. What are these?
貼在我的辦公室墻壁上,這是什么?
In there is information regarding a rendezvous that scofield set up.
里面有資訊,是關于斯科菲爾德準備的集合地點
We're gonna crack that code today. Lang!
我們今天就要破解密碼,藍恩
Today's the day Franklin told his wife he'll meet her at the Rainbow Room.
富蘭克林告訴老婆,今天要在彩虹廳見面
Right. Wrong. Today Franklin's going down.
沒錯,錯了,今天是富蘭克林被逮捕的日子
Are you ready? Everything's arranged.
準備好了嗎?一切已經準備就緒
It's all here? Yeah.
都在這里了嗎?對
Yo, Ray, let's go.
雷,我們走
Hey, yo, Trey. What's up, nigga?
崔,你好嗎?
I know that ain't you. It ain't a ghost, man.
我就知道不是你,我可不是鬼
You holding up all right?
你還好嗎?
Just catching a whole bunch of buses just to get here to Chi-Town, man.
我搭了很久的公車,才抵達芝加哥
How you think I'm supposed to feel?
你覺得我的感覺會好嗎?
Chris, Jay. What's up, Flam?
克里斯、杰,你們好嗎?
You look like you lost a few, bro.
你看起來瘦了,老哥
Slim-Fast, baby. Is that what it is?
我吃減肥餐,是這樣嗎?
Feds been in your old lady's business, no joke. Up in your crib.
調查局一直盯著你的老婆,到你家監視
Following her around. Yeah, I know, man.
還會跟蹤她,我知道
Yo, I know you love Kacee.
我知道你愛凱西
I don't know if it's a good idea for you to come around here.
可是你來這里,我不知道是不是好主意
You're a wanted man.
你是通緝犯
I'm wanted because I kept my mouth shut.
我被通緝是因為我守口如瓶
And I kept you out of Fox River.
讓你們不必坐牢
C-Man, we feel that. And we owe you one.
百元鈔票,我們了解,我們欠你人情
Good, because I'm collecting right now.
很好,我現在要你們還我人情債
My wife is waiting for me...
我妻子今天在等我
...and I am not leaving Chi-town without my family, you understand?
今天我一定要帶家人離開芝加哥,懂了嗎?
Now, you all are gonna help me. Let's roll out.
你們全都得幫我,我們走吧!
Where you going?
你要上哪去?
To take my kid to school.
載女兒去上學
I know about the Rainbow Room.
我知道彩虹廳的事
I don't know what you're talking about. Phone lines are tapped.
我不懂你的意思,我們竊聽你的電話
We heard your entire conversation with your husband.
我們聽到你和丈夫的,完整對話內容
Since you and Dede aren't booked on any flights to New York...
既然你和蒂蒂,沒有買去紐約的機票
...don't tell me the Rainbow Room is a restaurant in Manhattan.
別說彩虹廳是曼哈頓的餐廳
Tell me where you're meeting your husband.
你可以告訴我,和丈夫的見面地點
Or I can arrest you. Right in front of your daughter.
不然我可以,在你女兒面前逮捕你
You go to hell. I haven't done anything wrong.
你去死吧,我沒有做錯事
You spoke with an escaped felon about meeting him today.
你和一名逃犯談到,今天要和他見面
You've done enough to be charged with attempt to aid and abet.
這足夠控告你教唆犯罪
Please, okay. Listen to me.
拜托,聽我說
One phone call and Child Welfare is here.
我打一通電話,兒童福利局就會來
You're going to County, Dede will be in foster care.
你去坐牢,蒂蒂會被送去寄養家庭
No. Don't worry.
不,別擔心
I hear the families in the foster system are topnotch.
我聽說寄養家庭都是好人家
You are asking me to choose between my daughter and my husband.
你在要求我,從女兒和丈夫中選擇其一
Exactly.
就是這樣
Anything? I'm on the phone with Fox River...
有消息嗎?我打去福克斯河監獄
...checking T-Bag's file.
問T-Bag的資料
Hey, what you got for me?
找到什么資料?
Really, 52 times? Where?
真的?52次?哪里?
I owe you, Patterson.
我欠你一次人情,帕特森
We got a lot of road to cover.
我們有很長一段路要趕
We're good.
沒問題
No more stops until we get to New Mexico.
現在我們直接到新墨西哥州
You forgot your change. Yeah.
你忘記拿零錢了,好
Thanks. You were in such a rush.
謝謝,你一下子就跑掉了
Thanks. Thank you.
謝謝
Keep walking. Keep walking.
繼續走
Come on, keep walking.
快,繼續走
Damn it.
該死
We don't have to ditch the car. We can keep driving.
我們不必丟下車,可以繼續開吧
We can't, the waitress made me and the car. It's useless.
不行,女侍看見我和車,車子沒用了
I'm sorry, you know. Maybe we can find another car.
抱歉,也許可以再找一臺車
Cars aren't exactly growing on trees out here.
車子不會憑白從樹上長出來
We've got 400 miles to go, and no way of getting there.
還有四百里的路要趕,會趕不到的
If we don't get to Michael in time, he'll leave without us.
如果來不及和邁克爾見面,他會丟下我們
He wouldn't do that. He doesn't have a choice.
邁克爾叔叔才不會這樣,他別無選擇
It's a one-shot deal out of the country.
逃出國外只有一次機會
I said I was sorry.
我已經說抱歉了
There was a sign for a train station. It ain't that easy.
我剛剛看到火車站的路標,沒那么簡單
We follow the road, we won't be seen. It ain't that easy.
可以沿著路走,不會被發現的,沒那么簡單
Hey, I'm not an idiot. I was on the run too, you know.
我又不是傻瓜,我也曾經逃亡過
Yeah, you were on the run, and you got caught.
對,你逃亡過,可是你被逮到了
Yeah, well, I'm sorry I'm not a pro at being a con like you, Dad.
我很抱歉,爸,我不是你這種專業犯人
Maybe I should've just left when you gave me the out.
當初你要我離開時,我也許就該滾蛋了
Not like you care.
反正你也不在乎
Take it easy.
不要激動
I'm sorry, all right?
我很抱歉,好嗎?
I'm sorry, man, I'm just...
對不起,我
Let's get out of here.
我們快走吧
Mrs. Pamela Mahone? Yes.
潘蜜拉曼宏太太?是
Agent Wayne Merrick, FBI.
我是調查局的偉恩梅瑞克探員
I'd like to talk to you about your husband.
我想和你談談你丈夫的事
I'm surprised that you're coming to me for a background check on Alex.
我很訝異你會找上我,調查亞歷的背景
It's standard procedure.
這是標準程序
We run these kind of checks when an agent's about to be promoted...
當探員即將晉升更高階層時
...to a higher security clearance.
我們都會做身家調查
I know that, I did this dance the last time he was promoted.
我知道,他上次升官時,我也經歷過了
I just figured that since we were divorced...
我只是想既然我們離婚了
I mean, I rarely speak to him, and I certainly don't follow his career...
我幾乎鮮少和他連絡,更不會清楚他的職場表現
We really need to get this done today.
我今天一定得把事辦好
So, I promise I won't take up much of your time.
我保證不會占用你太多時間
I've given enough time to my ex-husband, Mr. Merrick.
我給前夫的時間已經夠了,梅瑞克先生
I see.
我懂了
The Bureau can take its toll on your family.
調查局工作會破壞家庭和諧
I understand that.
我能了解
My ex-wife is, an agent...
我的前妻也是探員
...and let's just say I know how you feel.
所以我能感同身受
Promise me that he won't find out we spoke?
可以答應我,談過的事不讓他知道嗎?
Oh, it's totally confidential.
這些都是機密
Do you mind if I ask why? To be perfectly honest, he scares me.
介意我問原因嗎?老實說,他讓我害怕
Information,
查號臺
Hi, I need the number for a sundown Hotel please.
你好,我要找日落旅館的電話
What state? All of them, please.
哪一州?所有州
Got one in Pierre, South Dakota, - okay.
南達科他州皮爾有一家,好
Another in Sutton, West virginia, And one in Gila, New Mexico,
還有西維吉尼亞的薩頓,一家在新墨西哥的希拉
What can I do you for? A batch of them sunflowers, please.
需要效勞嗎?請給我一把向日葵
If you don't mind me saying...
你別介意,但我覺得
...you do not sound like you hail from Kansas.
你的口音不像堪薩斯人
You got a sharp ear.
你的耳朵真靈光
I hail from what we call the Yellowhammer state.
我來自金色啄木鳥州
What brings you to Tribune?
怎么會來垂比云?
Sir?
先生?
Romance.
是為了愛情
Thank you so much.
非常感謝你
Somebody's gonna get hurt,
會有人受傷的
Feds gonna be swinging bigger bats than these.
調查局一定會有備而來
We gotta have ours. Look, man, that's all we need.
我們一定得帶武器,聽著,我們只需要
Is your car, your truck, and some guts, man.
你的車,你的卡車和膽量就夠了
We don't need all of this.
我們不需要帶這些槍
Maybe we should think about it. I said no.
我們應該考慮一下,我說不行
What's gonna happen, man, when the bullets start flying?
槍林彈雨時會發生什么事?
Can you guarantee my family ain't gonna get hurt?
你能保證我和家人不會出事嗎?
Johnny Law's gonna be strapped up. I'm going in hot.
警察會全副武裝,我要嚴陣以待
I don't think you heard me. No, I don't think you heard me.
你似乎沒聽清楚,不,是你沒聽清楚
I'm not going in naked.
我不要手無寸鐵
I know we said we'd ride with you on this...
我們說好要幫你這個忙
...but I'm not going in there without some of these.
但是我不能不帶槍去
You wanna punk out, man?
你想臨陣脫逃嗎?
Then punk out, because I can do this myself.
那就走吧,我自己可以辦得好
Ain't nobody punking out. And no guns.
沒有人要臨陣脫逃,我們不帶槍
But you better be right about this, if bullets do start flying...
但是你最好是對的,因為要是開始槍林彈雨
...the only blood being spilt is gonna be ours.
死的人就是我們
You feel me?
你懂了嗎?
I feel you.
懂了
Agent Kellerman!
凱勒曼探員
Agent Kellerman! Yes?
凱勒曼探員,什么事?
That name you wanted me to track. Kelli Foster.
你要我追蹤的名字,凱莉福斯特
She booked a flight to New Mexico. Just landed.
她買了到新墨西哥的機票,剛著陸
Got someone on her? No, but we got an ID on her rental car.
有人盯著她嗎?沒有,但已查出她租車的車牌
Should I update Mr. Kim? No, I'll take care of this myself.
要我通知金先生嗎?不用,我自己處理這件事
We got a tip from a waitress who thinks she saw Burrows and his son.
有女侍說疑似看見巴羅斯父子
Outside st. David, Arizona. Get a road team out there to confirm.
在亞利桑那州圣大衛,派公路小隊去確認
Once they get a beat on Burrows, notify me immediately.
一旦確認是巴羅斯,立刻通知我
Everybody out. Let's go, come on.
全部出去,動作快
Yeah?
請說
Sara Tancredi just booked a one-way ticket across the country.
莎拉.坦克雷迪買了,橫越美國的單程機票
To where? New Mexico,
到哪里?新墨西哥
of course.
果然
Any luck breaking that code? Not yet.
密碼破解了嗎?還沒
But this helps, Good.
不過這資訊有幫助,很好
Wheeler! Sir?
衛勒,長官?
Every combination that has NM in it.
所有包含NM的組合
I want you to check it to see if it contains a location in New Mexico.
我要你調查,里面是否有符合新墨西哥州的地名
I want it done now. Now?
現在就辦,現在?
Yeah, right now.
對,立刻辦
So how well do you know Alex?
你跟亞歷很熟嗎?
He knows me better than I know him.
他熟我的程度超過我熟他
He's a closed book, all right. But he wasn't always like that.
他的確是個封閉的人,但是他以前不是這樣的
In the first few years of our marriage...
我們結婚前幾年
...he was actually romantic.
他其實很浪漫
And then one day, out of nowhere...
然后有一天,他忽然
out of nowhere, what? Everything changed.
忽然怎么了?一切都變了
He became obsessed with getting out. Out of the marriage?
他開始想盡辦法離開,離開婚姻?
Getting out of the marriage.
他想離婚
Getting me out of the house, out of his life.
想把我趕出房子,趕出他的生活
He left me.
他就這樣離開我
He left the both of us.
丟下我們倆
You said you were scared of him. Why is that?
你說他讓你害怕,為什么?
He started acting strange.
他開始出現怪異行為
Started spending all of his time in the backyard gardening, of all things.
無時無刻待在后院做園藝
I mean, the man was a neat freak.
他原本有潔癖
He'd throw away a pair of shoes if they even got scuffed.
皮鞋要是刮到,他就會丟掉
But he'd be out there, all covered in dirt...
但是他卻在后院,弄得全身骯臟
...and surrounded by these huge bags of fertilizer and lye.
身旁都是肥料和堿水
We just put this new sod in, and he just tore it all up...
后院才剛鋪上草皮,他卻挖開草皮
...and planted a flower bed.
做了一個花圃出來
And I went out back once to talk to him.
有一次我到后院找他
And he screamed at me...
他卻對我大喊
...and said not to come near the garden.
叫我不準靠近花園
Said that it was his.
說那是他的花園
I'm sorry. If you... If you wanna take a break.
抱歉,你想的話,可以休息一下
All I wanted was an explanation why things ended so suddenly.
我只想得到一個解釋,他為何忽然放棄婚姻
And all Alex could say was:
亞歷只回答我
"Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control."
“有些事是你無法掌控的”
So the picture in your daughter's bedroom.
你女兒房間那張照片
The exact location where it was taken was a merry-go-round, right?
拍攝地點就在旋轉木馬,對吧?
Yeah.
對
All you have to do is wait by the merry-go-round.
所以你只需要在旋轉木馬旁等待
Right where Benjamin's expecting you.
班哲明會到那里等你
Is that necessary?
那有必要嗎?
I mean, Benjamin's not even... It's precautionary.
班哲明甚至只是以防萬一
Look, I do this, you leave me and my child alone.
聽著,我合作了,你們就別再來煩我和小孩
You have my word.
我向你保證
Is my wife there?
我妻子來了嗎?
Yeah, she's here. Well, let's go get her,
她來了,去帶她吧
Number three, please confirm you're in position, number one,
三號,請確認你已到一號位置
In 15 seconds a black jeep is gonna pull up by the parking lot entrance.
15秒后有臺黑色吉普車,會停在停車場出口
Run to it.
沖上車
Chris?
克里斯?
Go!
快去
I can't, they're gonna take Dede. No, they won't.
不行,他們會帶走蒂蒂,不會的
Is that guy talking to her? Get a read on him.
那男人在跟她說話?看清楚
Move to positions, It's taken care of. Go!
就位,已經解決了,快去
Go!
快去
She's running. She's running.
她跑了
Go, go, go! Move, move!
快,出動
Get in! Hold on.
上車,坐穩了
It's a 2007 black Jeep. License plates have been removed.
是2007年份的黑吉普車,沒有車牌
We're in pursuit, headed... No!
正前往追趕不!
Move the truck.
把卡車開走
Move the truck.
把卡車開走
I said move it!
我叫你開走
Where is my child? Here.
我女兒在哪里?拿去
Dede? Hey, it's me, baby.
蒂蒂?是我,寶貝
Hey, look, I just wanna tell you that everything is gonna be okay.
我只是想告訴你,不會有事的
We're gonna be a family again, I promise you that.
我們一家可以團聚,我保證
Where is Dede? He said that you had her!
蒂蒂在哪里?他說她在你那邊
No, no, no, no, no. Be easy, baby.
不寶貝,別激動
Be easy. Trey is picking her up from school right now.
冷靜下來,崔現在正在學校接她出來
Dede Franklin, Dawson Elementary. I want her pulled from school, now.
蒂蒂富蘭克林,道森小學,立刻把她從學校帶走
What the hell is going on, man? They say she's taking a test, man.
出了什么事?校方說她在考試
But I think they're stalling.
但我覺得是在拖延
What about oscar shales?
關于奧斯卡席爾斯呢?
Oscar shales? Why is he important?
奧斯卡席爾斯?為何問起他?
Well, he's just the only fugitive to ever successfully elude...
他是少數逃出,你前夫手掌心的
...your ex-husband.
逃犯之一
Alex was consumed with finding him.
亞歷一心只想追捕他
I mean, after what shales did to all of his victims, who could blame him?
畢竟席爾斯對受害者如此殘暴,這能怪他嗎?
It was all he worked on, all he did for a year.
他有一整年只查這個案子
But I don't think that it was the stress of chasing shales...
可是我不認為亞歷的怪異舉止
...that caused Alex to start behaving erratically.
要歸咎于追捕席爾斯的龐大壓力
Why is that?
為什么?
Because Alex changed after the trail went cold.
因為亞歷在線索消失后才改變
I remember it like it was yesterday.
我記得很清楚,仿佛是昨日
He just walked into the kitchen, after 12 years of marriage...
他走進廚房里,當時我們結婚已經12年
...and says that he wanted me out of the house immediately.
他說要我立刻離開那幢房子
I'll never forget the date.
我永遠忘不了那天
It was June 15th.
6月15號
I think I have everything I need.
我想訪談可以結束了
You didn't even ask about social history or education.
可是你還沒問到人際關系和教育背景
That's standard in these checks. That's been handled.
調查一般都會問到,那部份已經調查完畢
I have to get these reports filed with strategic operations, AsAP.
我現在要盡快把報告,交給策略行動小組
You're with strategic operations? They handle these checks.
你是策略行動小組的人?調查都由他們負責
Not since the 9/11 realignment, Mr. Merrick.
911事件后就不是了,梅瑞克先生
The chief information officer does them now.
現在是由資訊長負責
They handled Alex's last check.
上次調查亞歷的就是他們
When an agent reaches a level as high as your ex-husband's...
當探員晉升到你丈夫的階級時
...s.o. Takes over... again.
策略行動小組就會再度接手
Bureaucracies. Thank you for the coffee.
都是拜官僚之賜,感謝你的咖啡
Look, just get her out of there.
聽著,快把她帶走
They're here.
他們來了
No, no, no, no.
不
No, see, we gotta go. Don't worry about it.
我們得走了,別管了
Just get the car started, all right? Go.
你去發動車子,快去
Daddy! Hey, baby.
爸爸,寶貝
You ready to go? Where are we going?
準備走了嗎?要去哪里?
Disneyland. Mr. Franklin, you can't...
迪士尼樂園,富蘭克林先生,你不能
FBI, stop! Get him, get him!
FBI,站住,抓住他
Come on, let's go!
快!我們走
Let's go, baby. Let's go, baby.
我們走,寶貝
Come on, go, go, go!
開車
Franklin has the child! Repeat, Franklin has the child!
富蘭克林帶走小孩,我重復,富蘭克林帶走了小孩
Evening, Mrs, Hollander,
晚安,賀蘭德太太
Don't you look lovely this evening?
你今晚真是美麗
You should've told me what you were. My God, I let you near my children!
你不應該欺騙我,天啊,我竟然讓你接近我的孩子
Don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like.
別以為我會忘記你家門前的模樣
Come on now, get away from the road. You wanna get caught?
離路邊遠一點,你想被抓到嗎?
I saw you checking out those girls back at the diner.
我看到你在餐廳時,打量那些女孩
What? Come on, fess up.
什么?少來了,從實招來
No, I was making sure they weren't staring at us.
我只是想確定,她們沒有盯著我們瞧
With what, their asses?
什么,盯著她們的屁股嗎?
Beautiful girls in Panama. They love Americans.
巴拿馬有很多美女,她們喜歡美國人
Cool.
很好
So how long you known about girls?
你接觸女孩有多久了?
Long enough.
夠久了
Since when?
從什么時候開始?
Thirteen. Thirteen?
13歲,-13歲?
With who?
對方是誰?
Donna Anselmi. She was the kid next door.
唐娜安薩米,她是隔壁的小孩
She was about... Four years older than me?
她比你比我大四歲吧?
Your mom was paying her for French lessons.
你媽請她當你的法文家教
Well, she earned the money.
她教得很好
Come on. Away from the road.
過來,離路邊遠一點
You're still way too close. Let's go.
你還是太近了,過來
You want to learn some tricks, Gracey? Like what?
你想學把戲嗎?葛蕾西,什么把戲?
I let you into my life,
我讓你進入我的人生
Eighteen, 27.
18是27
Evening, Mrs, Hollander,
晚安,賀蘭德太太
How you feeling, little Teddy?
你好嗎?小泰迪
NM, six...
NM,6
NM.
NM
Three.
三
NM.
NM
NM, 6-3.
NM,6-3
NM, NM,
NM... NM
Tomorrow.
明天
Pam, I really can't talk right now.
潘,我現在沒空和你聊
Maybe I should call back,
也許我待會兒再打
Who is this? I think you already know.
你是誰?我想你心知肚明
If you've done anything to Pam.
如果你傷害了潘
Or my boy... We both know your family's fine,
或是我兒子你我皆知,你的家人都沒事
Although Pam did seem a little upset about you leaving,
不過你的離開,讓潘很難過
But then, you had to, didn't you?
話說回來,你別無選擇不是嗎?
Because you couldn't let her find out,
因為你不能讓她發現
Find out about what? Oscar Shales, you remember?
發現什么?奧斯卡席爾斯,你還記得吧?
The one that got away.
溜出你手掌心的逃犯
Except he didn't get too far, did he?
只是他沒跑太遠,對吧?
You're slipping, scofield. Maybe,
你的功力減退了,斯科菲爾德,也許
Let's hypothesize for a moment.
咱們試想一會兒
Let's pretend I was the one who caught shales.
假裝是我逮捕到席爾斯
I don't think I could have just handed that psychopath over to the courts,
我想我沒辦法,把這瘋子交給法庭審判
Not after he had eluded me for so long,
因為我耗費心思這么久,都抓不到他
Made me look bad.
讓我很沒面子
You've been out in the sun way too long, boy.
你在外逃亡太久了,小子
You Feds make a nice living,
調查局的薪水不錯
But not so nice you go around tearing up expensive sod,
但還不足以讓你挖掉昂貴的草皮
Not unless you had to do a little digging.
除非你打算挖洞
Not unless you wanted to hide something.
除非你要藏某樣東西
Or someone,
或是某人
That's what all the lye was for, wasn't it?
所以你才用堿水,對吧?
See, because there are two kinds of lye,
因為堿水有兩種
Small amounts of the first kind can be a gardener's best friend,
少量的第一種是園丁的最佳良伴
And large bags of the other kind decomposes bodies.
大袋的第二種,可用來分解尸體
Oh, you should write mystery novels.
你真該去寫懸疑小說
I don't know about you,,,
我不知道你是怎么想的
...but if I buried someone in my own back yard...
但如果我把人埋在自家后院
,,, I'd think about it all the time,
我會隨時想起這件事
I'd think maybe I should move that body,
我會想也許我應該把尸體移開
Then I'd remember,,,
但我又想到
,,, that DNA leaches into soil, so even when the body was gone,,,
DNA會滲進土壤里,所以即使尸體不見了
...the proof of what I'd done would still be there.
我滅尸的證據還是存在
I can imagine how it feels,
我可以想像那種感受
The pressure,
那種壓力
The constant fear.
無止境的恐懼
It's more than a man can bear.
是一般人是無法承受的
I'm gonna give you a chance,
我給你一個機會
Back off, let me and my family disappear.
放棄追捕,讓我和我的家人消失
And in return, I'll keep your little secret,
我會以保守你的小秘密回報你
How does that sound?
聽起來如何?
Like a dead man talking.
像死囚的遺言
I know it's not how you wanted this to play out,
我知道你沒料到,事情會演變成這樣
But sometimes things happen that are just...
可是有些事是你
,,, out of your control,
無法掌控的
This is one of those times,
這就是個例子
Take care of yourself.
你自己保重
I'll see you soon, Michael.
我們稍后見了,邁克爾
Oh, and Michael, it just may be sooner than you think.
對了,邁克爾,我們可能會比你想像中更快見到面
Did you have a nice nap?
午覺睡得愉快嗎?
Visions of 12-year-olds dancing in your head?
夢見翩翩起舞的12歲女孩?
You're trespassing. Nobody lives here anymore, Goldilocks.
你們私闖民宅,這里沒人住,天真小女孩
Seems the owner hit the bricks...
屋主似乎連夜搬走
...as soon as she heard a certain someone had re-entered society.
就在她聽說某人又重獲自由時
Left in a hurry too. Even left some stuff behind.
匆忙地搬走,有些家當甚至沒有拿走
So this is where Theodore practiced "Pervert Knows Best."
這里就是西奧多展現他,變態長才的地方
This is where he had his family supper.
這里是他一度,和家人吃晚餐的地方
And that, I believe...
至于這里,我想
...is where you and Mrs. Hollander expressed your love.
就是你與賀蘭德太太,表達愛意的地方
Tell me, little Teddy, did you make her wear Dr. Dentons...
告訴我,小泰迪,你會要她穿上童裝
...and hold a lunchbox to help you get all worked up?
手上拿著午餐盒,來讓你感到興奮嗎?
Bradley, I couldn't possibly expect...
布拉德,我不指望一個
...a grown man who still lives with his mama...
還和媽媽同住的成年男子
...to understand the machinations of love.
會了解愛情的奧妙
You want to know how we found you?
想知道我們如何找到你嗎?
Fifty-two mash notes sent by you to this address.
你寄了52封信到這個地址
All of them begging Mrs. Hollander to take your white-trash ass back.
內容都是懇求賀蘭德太太,和你這可悲的人復合
And every one of them boomeranged to Fox River...
而每一封都被標上,“退回收信人”
...marked "Return To sender."
被退回監獄
The guards had a real laugh reading them, didn't we, Geary?
獄警看信時可真開心,對吧?葛瑞
Oh, damn right, we did.
那當然
That is one mangy looking paw you got there, slick.
你這只爪看起來真凄慘,滑頭
What happened, Boy scout fight back? Geary.
怎么了?童子軍反擊了?葛瑞
Now, you're gonna tell me...
現在你要告訴我
...where you stashed Westmoreland's money.
威斯特摩蘭的錢藏在哪里
Or I'm gonna pluck you like a chicken, stitch by stitch.
否則我會一針針,把你拆掉
Fine, you wanna know where the money is?
好吧,你們想知道錢在哪里?
I did spend a whole bunch of it last night on your mama.
我昨晚在床上全部花在你媽媽身上了
Wrong answer.
答錯了
Come on, baby.
過來,寶貝
How are you?
你好嗎?
You're good?
沒事吧?
Yeah. She's okay.
沒事,她很好
Baby. Yeah?
寶貝什么事?
What do we do now?
我們該怎么辦?
We didn't have to wait too long at all.
我們不用等太久
What are we gonna do?
我們該怎么做?
Get a ticket on the train. Come on.
想辦法上火車,走吧
Just wait here until the train comes.
在這里等火車來
Yeah, I think that's the guy right over there.
對,我想就是他們兩個
Two Caucasian males on foot, fleeing the Willcox station.
兩名白人男子徒步,從威考克車站逃逸
I'm running.
我在跑了
L. J!
羅杰!
L. J! Hold it, right there.
羅杰,不準動
Stop. Don't move.
站住,不準動
Please, please.
拜托
He's got nothing to do with this. Face down!
不關他的事,趴下
Please. Now!
拜托,快點
Cuff them.
上手銬
L.J., I'm sorry.
羅杰,對不起
Suspect in custody. Possible ID, Lincoln Burrows.
嫌犯已制服,疑似林肯.巴羅斯
I'm sorry. L.J., I'm sorry.
對不起,羅杰,對不起