Previously on Prison Break:
《越獄》前情提要
I got nothing against you, kid. What are you doing?
我對你沒有成見,你要做什么?
But they do.
但他們有
Your pal Manche told me all about your little treasure hunt...
你的朋友曼杰告訴我們
...for Westmoreland's stash. We're going to Utah.
你要去挖威斯特摩蘭藏的寶藏,我們要去猶他州啰
Fooled you. Put your hands behind your back.
騙到你了,把雙手放到背后
Make yourself at home. Sure.
別拘束,當然
Your father got a call from the White House. They withdrew his nomination.
白宮打電話給你父親,撤銷了他的提名
According to them, his confirmation was a problem,
他們說批準過程有困難
My father's not a suicidal man.
我父親沒有自殺傾向
Governor Tancredi, not part of our plan,
坦克雷迪州長,他不在我們的計劃之中
Anyone who knows anything has to be dealt with,
任何知道一點風聲的人,都要處理掉
If someone is a liability, they go, Tancredi was a liability,
要是有人造成威脅就得死,坦克雷迪已經造成威脅
so is his daughter. Wait, what?
他的女兒也是,等等,你說什么?
Burrows is scheduled to be released,,,
巴羅斯預計明天早上
,,, from the clifton detention center in Kingman, Arizona tomorrow morning,
于京曼的克利普頓拘留所出獄
L.J.'s out there. I'm gonna get him.
羅杰出獄了,我要去找他
Take care.
保重
Charles Westmoreland, God bless you and your wrinkled old sack.
查理威斯特摩蘭,愿上帝保佑你,還有你的老舊麻袋
It's all here. Where's sucre?
錢都在這里,蘇克雷在哪里?
Drop the pack. No one's going anywhere.
放下袋子,你們休想離開
What the hell are you doing, man?
你想做什么?
Sucre, whatever it is you want... I want the money.
蘇克雷,不管你想要什么我要錢
All of it. What? Are you robbing us?
全部都要,什么?你要搶我們的錢?
The money was never yours to begin with. This is about business.
錢本來就不是你們的,這只是交易
Five million dollars worth of business.
五百萬的交易
So this is how it's gonna go down, huh?
你真的要這么做?
After everything?
在這么多事情之后?
Once a thief, always a thief.
作賊一次,作賊一世
You just figuring that out?
你現在才想通?
The backpack.
背包給我
Now!
快點
Don't do this, buddy.
不要這么做,伙伴
Yo, take a look around you, papi.
你自己瞧瞧四周
There's three of us. There's one of you.
我們有三個人,你只有自己
You are outnumbered, man, and we will come after you.
你一個人寡不敵眾,我們會去找你算帳
It'll be the last thing you do. What, are you gonna shoot all of us?
你不會的,你要開槍殺死我們三個?
Probably not.
也許不會
But I will get two.
但我會殺兩個人
Now, which two is it gonna be?
會是哪兩個人呢?
That's what I thought. Adios, amigos.
我就知道,再會了,朋友們
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
We have come all this way and done all of this work, man.
我們越獄、費盡心血
Thought you was compadres, Tattoo?
你還當他是朋友嗎,刺青小子?
So look, what are we gonna do now, man?
老兄,那現在怎么辦?
Police are gonna be here any second.
警察馬上就會出現
Ain't no way I'm letting that dunderpate ride off with 5...!
我絕對不可能,讓那個蠢蛋搶走五百萬
It's your choice.
你們決定吧
It's all right.
不要怕
All right, I'm gonna give you this...
好,我要把刀子給你
...and you should be able to cut yourself free in about an hour.
一小時內,你應該就能把繩子割斷
Yo, so, what's the plan? Well, you can do what you want.
你有何打算?你要做什么隨便你
I let that psychopath T-Bag loose once.
我讓T-Bag那瘋子逃走一次
I'm not gonna do it again.
這次我絕不讓他走
Make a nice little present for the police when they get here.
等警察來就會發現這個驚喜
Where is he?
他跑去哪了?
I don't know, man. Look, I gotta... I gotta go, all right?
我不知道,老兄真是的,我得走了
Good luck.
祝你好運
They're gonna get you.
你一定會被抓到的
Ms. Tancredi. Oh, I didn't mean to startle you.
坦克雷迪小姐,抱歉嚇到你了
What are you doing in my house? No need to be frightened.
你怎么會在我家里?不要怕
I used to work with your father.
我曾和令尊共事過
I'm so sorry for your loss.
請節哀順變
My father didn't commit suicide.
我父親沒有自殺
What are you doing? Making sure it doesn't look like I did.
你在做什么?讓別人知道我沒有自殺
People ask questions if the day the governor kills himself...
州長自殺當天,女兒經過掙扎而死
...his daughter is found dead in what looks like a struggle.
世人就會開始起疑心
Well, then...
好吧
...what if they don't find her?
如果你失蹤了呢?
In an apparent attempt to avoid jail time...
看來為了逃避牢獄之災
...the governor's daughter skips bail and disappears.
州長女兒在保釋期間逃走
We're talking about your last minutes, Ms. Tancredi.
我們談的是你的死法,坦克雷迪小姐
Please don't do this. That stuff on the table is premium.
請不要殺我,桌上的嗎啡可真是高級
Grade A.
A級品
Do yourself a favor: Go out on a high.
為你自己著想好,去吸點再死吧
Look, look, I'm begging you here.
聽著,我求你
One last ride.
快樂地死去吧
God!
天啊
"Adios, amigos," huh?
“再會了,朋友們”?
What? Too much?
怎么?太夸張了嗎?
You were great.
你的演技真棒
This thing is freaking heavy, dude. It won't be after we split it up.
背包重死了,老兄,分錢之后就不重了
Three ways: Me, you and Linc.
分三份,你、我和林肯
Four. We gotta send a share to Charles' daughter.
四份,還得分一份,給查理的女兒
With her father's love, just like I promised.
這是她父親的愛,我答應過的
What about C-Note?
百元鈔票怎么辦?
Feel bad about the whole thing. No way to know if we could trust him.
我有點內疚,我們不知能否信任他
Once we get to Panama, we'll send something to his family.
等我們到巴拿馬,再寄錢給他的家人
Make sure he's taken care of.
讓他有個照應
Five million dollars.
五百萬美金
I can't believe I'm gonna...
我真不敢相信
Where the hell's the money?
錢在哪里?
Where the hell is the money?
錢在哪里?
The backpack.
背包給我
Now!
快點
Here you go. Watch your head.
到了,小心頭不要撞到
Mr. Burrows, merry Christmas from the state.
巴羅斯先生,州政府送你的圣誕禮物
Here's a list of options available to you. Places to stay...
這是可供你選擇的清單,落腳的地方
...businesses that are more open to hiring men out of the correctional system.
愿意聘請有前科者的商家
Any questions you might have about your immediate future?
你有關于自己,近期未來的問題嗎?
No.
沒有
Well, the number on there is toll-free.
上面這個是免付費電話
If you encounter any problems, you can call that 24/7.
如果遇到問題,全天都可以打
Thanks. Wait a second, listen. You know what?
謝謝,聽著,這樣好了
Why don't you tell me where you need to go...
不如你告訴我你要去哪里
...and I'll make sure you get there.
我帶你過去
You know what? I think I'll be all right. You sure?
我不會有事的,你確定?
Yeah, thank you.
對,謝謝
Kid didn't bite.
小孩沒上鉤
He's on foot. All right,
他徒步走了,好
Have your men follow him. Remember, it's the father we want.
叫你的人跟蹤他,記住,我們要的是他父親
We can't go back.
我們不能回去
You said it: Without the money, we're screwed.
你自己說過,沒錢就死定了
We can't... Just let me think.
我們不能讓我思考
Maybe there's... Just let me think.
也許讓我想想?
Maybe it's still back at the house.
也許錢還留在房子里
The money's not back at the house unless T-Bag is.
除非T-Bag在里面,否則錢不會在房子里
He must've switched the packs.
他一定把背包調包了
What...? What do we do...? What do we do now?
那現在我們怎么辦?
We still got the 5 grand we took when we pocketed the money.
裝錢的時候,我們留了五千塊在身上
It's not gonna be 5 million...
雖然不是五百萬
...but it might be enough to get us where we're going.
但也許可以讓我們抵達目的地
All units be advised, escaped convicts from Fox River,,,
各小隊注意,確定發現
,,, have been positively ID'd at 1131 Monterey Lane,
福克斯河越獄逃犯,地點在蒙特雷路1131號
We have dogs being dispatched to the location,
已派警犬至該地點
I want every road in or out of town blocked off,
我要封鎖,鎮上所有的出入通道
I don't care if it's on wheels, rails or hooves. I want it stopped and searched.
無論各種交通工具,全都要攔下來搜查
You said we would have a head start.
你不是說時間很充裕嗎?
It was the gunshot, buddy. One of the neighbors must've heard.
是槍聲,伙伴,一定是有鄰居聽到了
How fast can that thing go? I don't know.
機車能跑多快?我不知道
Both of us, it could probably, I don't know...
坐兩個人可能?我也不清楚
We're never gonna get out of here on the roads.
我們不可能利用道路逃出去
We need to find another way.
得找其他出路
He's in your office.
他在你的辦公室
Can't believe they're calling me back. My escapees are out there.
現在逃犯還在逃亡中,竟然把我叫回局里
I wanna know who this guy is. Said his name was sullins.
我要知道這家伙是誰,他說他姓索倫斯
Son of a bitch.
該死的家伙
Let me know if anything breaks on the convicts.
逃犯有新消息馬上通知我
Alex, thanks for coming in. Wanna tell me why Internal Affairs...
亞歷,感謝你回來一趟,告訴我,我在外進行
...is pulling me out in the middle of a manhunt?
逮捕行動時,風紀部為何要把我叫回來?
It's been a while since we've had a sit-down, hasn't it?
我們很久沒有坐下聊聊了,對吧?
Not since shales escape, right? Yeah. What's going on, Richard?
自從席爾斯越獄后,對吧?有問題嗎,理查?
Well, that's precisely what I'm here to find out.
這就是我來調查的原因
You're not getting out of here until I do.
我查清楚前,你哪里都不能去
Oh, my God, civilization.
你瞧瞧,有人煙
Jenny, how about another round over here?
珍妮,再來一杯吧
What can I get for you, boys?
你們要喝點什么?
You tell me.
你說呢?
Two waters, then.
就兩杯水吧
And the use of your phone, if you'd be so kind.
還有幫幫忙,借電話給我們
Don't worry, it's a local call.
別擔心,是市內電話
First thing I do we get home?
我回家第一件事要做什么?
Clean underwear. Then what?
換干凈內褲,然后呢?
Guess I'll go back to that liquor store and beg for my job back.
回去那家酒品店,求老板讓我回去工作
We had it. We were so close.
我們差一點就到手了
I can still taste that money right there in the back of my throat.
我還可以聞到大筆鈔票的香味
Well, nothing that a couple of Keystones, a Hungry-Man salisbury steak dinner...
只要喝幾罐啤酒,再吃冷凍牛排大餐
...and a night in front of the TV won't take care of.
晚上看看電視,就會忘記這件事了
Hey, Ma. It's Brad.
媽,是我布拉德
Hey, listen, me and Roy, we ran into some car trouble...
是這樣的,羅伊和我的車拋錨了
...and we're wondering if you can pick us up.
你是不是可以來載我們?
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
What the hell town is this?
這里是什么地方?
Thought you said this was a local call. Hey, Bradley, check this out.
你不是說是市內電話嗎?布拉德,你看
Just a minute, Ma.
稍等一下,媽
These individuals were reportedly the prisoners who escaped,,,
這些人據說是幾天前
,,, from the Fox River Penitentiary in Illinois just a couple of days ago,
從伊利諾州福克斯河州立監獄中,越獄的逃犯
What were they doing all the way out here in Tooele, Utah?
他們怎么會跑到,猶他州的圖爾?
Well, Jeanette Owens, whose garage they dug up, has her own theory,
珍娜歐文斯的車庫被他們挖開,而她自有一套想法
They pretended that they were some kind of workers,,,
他們假扮成電力公司的工人
,,, from the power company and that they had made a mistake,,,
說他們施工出了錯
,,, that they would have to do some digging,
所以要開挖一下
Investigators just,,,,
警方正開始
Hey, Ma, on second thought, can you wire us some extra scratch?
媽,這樣好了,你可以匯錢給我們嗎?
Turns out we're not done yet.
我們還有事沒辦完
Hello.
哈啰
Bruce, I need your help, - sara?
布魯斯,我需要你幫忙,莎拉?
Bruce, my father didn't commit suicide, okay?
布魯斯,我父親沒有自殺,好嗎?
Okay, just calm down. Where are you? He was looking into the Burrows case,
你先冷靜,你在哪里?他去調查巴羅斯案
He found something that they didn't want him to know.
我認為他發現了不可告人的秘密
Now I think that they think that I know it too.
現在他們以為我也知道秘密
I want you to listen to me. I'm gonna send someone to pick you up.
好,聽我說,我會派人去接你
I'll bring you back here, we'll sort all of this out, I promise.
我把你接回來這里,把事情解決,我保證
Just tell me where you are,
告訴我你在哪里
I don't know. I'm at a payphone.
我不知道,我在打公共電話
Third and Harper. You have your cell if I need to reach you?
第三街和哈坡路口,你的手機有帶在身上嗎?
I do, but I thought it would be tapped.
有,但是可能會被監聽
I don't know. Someone's on their way.
我不清楚,我馬上派人去
Just stay right where you are.
不要離開
Thank you.
謝謝
I'll give you 80 bucks for them. Come on, man, they're worth...
這些值80美金,拜托,它們
Worth a lot more to the person they actually belong to.
它們對物主而言比較值錢
These are ladies clubs, doctor.
這是女用球桿,老兄
I'm guessing they're hotter than a monkey's jockstrap.
它們大概比猴子的護檔熱門
Eighty bucks.
80美金
Throw in the cooler and you got a deal.
加上冷藏箱我就愿意成交
We gotta lose the bike. No way.
我們得把機車丟掉,辦不到
Roads are sealed. It's the only way we'll make it out.
道路封鎖了,這是唯一的出路
I can't. I promised Petey...
不行,我答應彼提
We're not getting that thing across the river...
我們沒辦法帶機車過河
...and every minute we spend trying is a minute we don't have, okay?
而我們現在,一絲時間都不能浪費,好嗎?
I'm sorry, but we gotta move.
抱歉,我們得出發了
I heard about these kind of places. They got leeches, you know?
我聽說這種河流,里面有水蛭,你知道嗎?
I'll take the leeches in here over the handcuffs back there.
我寧愿遇到水蛭,也不愿被銬上手銬
I don't know, papi.
我可不確定,老哥
It depends where the leech leeches, you know...?
重點是水蛭吸的部位,你懂嗎?
Stop kidding around.
別鬧了
You all right, buddy? I can't... I can't move.
你沒事吧?我身體不能動
You feel like you broke anything?
你覺得有摔斷什么嗎?
No, I don't think so.
不,應該沒有
Can you get it...? Can you get it off of me?
你能把樹干移開嗎?
I'll try.
我試試看
This thing's not going anywhere.
我推不動樹干
I'm gonna check your foot.
我去檢查你的腳
I'm sorry, buddy. It's stuck.
抱歉,你被卡住了
I need you to call 911. Okay.
請叫救護車,好
Take a deep breath for me.
深呼吸
Okay, Kelli, my name is sara. I'm a doctor. You're gonna be okay.
凱莉,我是莎拉,我是個醫生,你不會有事的
Can you hear me? You're gonna be all right.
聽得到嗎?你不會有事的
I just need you to take some deep breaths and I need you to hang in there for me.
深呼吸,為我撐下去好嗎?
Okay... Kelli?
好?凱莉?
Kelli?
凱莉?
It's gonna be okay, right?
我不會有事,對吧?
I mean, if you can get eight people out of prison...
你要是可以讓八個人越獄
...you can get my Puerto Rican ass out of this, right?
救一個波多黎哥佬,應該不成問題吧?
Can't you?
對吧?
Damn it!
該死
Did you hear that?
你有聽到嗎?
I know that sound.
我聽過這聲音
There's a dam upriver.
上游有個水庫
It's a signal.
那是個訊號
It means they're opening the locks.
代表閘門即將打開
That means the water level's gonna rise.
所以水位即將上升
When it does, the log will just float right off.
到時樹干就會漂起來
Yeah?
是嗎?
K-23, canine units at the scene have multiple scents,,,
K23,警犬發現多人氣味
...and are spreading out into the field.
氣味擴散到各處
These guys can't have gotten far.
逃犯應該就在附近
There were six cons back at that house.
房子里有六名逃犯
They'll be tracking us in every direction.
他們會從各處追蹤我們
It'll take them hours to make it over this far and by that time, the water level will rise.
得花上幾小時才會趕到這里,到時水位已經上升
And we'll be long gone. Are you sure?
我們早就逃之夭夭了,你確定?
Yeah, I'm sure.
對,我確定
I'm sure.
我確定
Ask any of the 20 cops there.
現場20名警察都知道
John Abruzzi was armed. John Abruzzi drew his weapon.
約翰.阿布魯齊有武器,他打算開槍
He never should have been allowed to get that far.
他不應該有機會,打算開槍的
Let's be clear. If you knew how things needed to be handled on a manhunt...
我把話講清楚,如果你懂得如何辦逮捕行動
...you'd be out there running one instead of hamstringing the men that are.
你現在應該已在辦案,而不是只能阻擾辦正事的人
The FBI's primary objective in investigating fugitive matters...
調查局偵辦逃犯的主要目標
...is to effect the swift location and capture of the fugitives.
在于快速找到并逮捕逃犯
You have two dead bodies, Alex.
你只有兩具尸體,亞歷
I've got two dead felons, Richard.
這兩人是重刑犯,理查
Maybe that doesn't play well from a public-relations standpoint...
也許會讓公關方面很難堪
...but from a public-safety standpoint, Abruzzi and Apolskis were by the book.
但從公共安全來說,對阿布魯齊和阿普斯基的措施完全合法
The shooting of an unarmed kid at point-blank range is by the book?
近距離射殺,手無寸鐵的小孩算合法?
Come on.
少來了
Incident report, David "Tweener" Apolskis.
根據報告,大衛阿普斯基,綽號特維納
You know, I'm curious.
我很好奇
Was he cuffed during transport? Yeah.
護送時他有銬上手銬嗎?有
It says in here he somehow managed to grab your primary weapon.
報告指出他不知如何,搶走了你主要的槍
You carry that in a shoulder holster? Hip.
你用肩上的槍套嗎?臀部的
Left, right? Right, left? Left.
左邊或右邊?左邊
Left.
左邊
I'm sorry. I get confused sometimes.
抱歉,有時我腦袋不清楚
So just so I've got this right...
讓我確認一下來龍去脈
...you were driving along alone with a cuffed prisoner...
你獨自開車,載著上手銬的犯人
...and somehow he reaches forward across your chest...
不知如何,他把手伸到你胸前
...grabs your weapon.
搶走你的槍
It's too bad you didn't react that quickly with Apolskis.
阿普斯基奪槍時,你反應沒這么快,真可惜
Maybe he'd still be alive.
說不定他就不會死了
What does origami have to do with any of this?
一只紙鶴和這件事有何關聯?
Michael scofield sent it to her.
邁克爾.斯科菲爾德寄給她的
And since your brilliant plan to eliminate...
既然你鏟除莎拉.坦克雷迪的
...sara Tancredi from the equation failed completely...
妙計完全失敗了?
I wouldn't say it failed completely. There's a dead woman in a phone booth.
我不認為徹底失敗,電話亭旁死了一個女人
A civilian.
一個老百姓
A certain number of bodies you can sweep under the rug.
一定數量的尸體,可以藏到地毯下
The president's rug is getting so full you can barely stand on it.
總統地毯下的尸體,多到讓人站不穩
So, what do you suggest we should do?
那么你有何建議?
Ever go fishing, Bill? Just make your point.
你去釣過魚嗎?說重點
There's two ways to catch a fish.
釣魚有兩種方式
You cast out a big net and hope you get what you're looking for.
灑下大網,希望抓到想要的魚
Or you choose the right bait and guarantee that you do.
或是選對魚餌,保證釣到想要的魚
It's a simple strategy, it plays across the board.
這個策略簡單,到處都適用
L.J. Will lead us to Burrows. Sara will lead us to scofield.
利用羅杰找到巴羅斯,用莎拉找到斯科菲爾德
How do you intend to follow sara when the only lead you've got is an origami bird...
你要如何跟蹤莎拉?你現在手頭上只有一只紙鶴
...with an out-of-service phone number?
還有停用的電話號碼
Maybe it's not a phone number.
也許它不是電話號碼
What do you have? Junior's on the move...
有何消息?兒子已經出獄
...and still no sign of Burrows.
還是沒有巴羅斯的蹤影
Sir, the guy's in hiding. Maybe he doesn't even know his kid's out.
長官,那家伙躲起來了,也許根本不知道兒子出獄了
The cop that was held hostage in Utah has Burrows splitting off...
猶他州被挾持的警察說,巴羅斯丟下其他人離開時
...from the rest of the group just after word of L.J.'s release hit the wires.
時間剛好是在羅杰巴羅斯,被釋放的消息曝光后
He knows,
他絕對知道
Now, if we wanna know for sure if he's there...
如果想確定他是否在場
...we need to do something to draw him out.
就要想辦法引他出來
Hey, yo, man, spare some change?
老兄,賞點零錢好嗎?
No. Come on, man.
沒辦法,拜托你
No, I'm all tapped out. I know you got something.
不,我沒有錢,你一定有
I'll take whatever you got. Seriously.
多少都沒關系,說真的
I just got out of lockup. I would if I could.
我剛出獄,有錢我會給你
Sorry. So you think you're better than me, huh?
抱歉,你自認比我高尚嗎?
I don't think I'm better than you. Yo, where you running, little man?
我沒有這么想,等等,你要逃去哪,小子?
I'm not running anywhere.
我沒有要逃
This isn't how it's supposed to go.
不應該這樣才對
The reason I went along with the break was to have a life with Maricruz and my baby.
我越獄的原因只是想和,馬里克魯斯跟小孩一起生活
And now what? Get some two-bit job?
結果現在呢?找份爛工作?
Always be looking over my shoulder?
隨時都得提高警覺?
What kind of life is that?
這算是哪門子人生?
You can come with me and Linc to Panama. Start over.
你可以跟我和林肯到巴拿馬,展開新生活
The longer you stay here...
你待在這里越久
...the more the chance there is you'll never make it to Panama.
逃到巴拿馬的機會就越小
You got other people to think about.
你還有其他人要照顧
Your brother. Your nephew.
你哥、侄子
Sara.
莎拉
She's meeting you down there, isn't she? I don't know.
她會和你在那里會合吧?不知道
We never talked about it.
我們沒談過這件事
But you're hoping. Give it a rest, will you?
不過你很希望,別說了好嗎?
Dogs locked in, We got two trails merging,
警犬確定發現兩種味道會合
They were here, headed towards Drucker Ranch.
他們來過這里,往西前往卓克牧場
They've gone off-road. Any additional units...
他們離開道路了,所有額外小隊
,,, we need to set up a one-mile perimeter and then start closing in,
要從方圓一里外,開始包圍他們
It's getting deeper.
水變深了
Yeah, a little.
對,有一點
So how come this freaking tree ain't moving yet?
這該死的樹干怎么還不動?
Let me check.
我去看看
You all right?
你沒事吧?
Look, Michael...
聽著,邁克爾
...I understand if you have to keep going, you know?
如果你要繼續逃,我可以諒解
Just shut up. I'm not going anywhere.
閉嘴,我不會丟下你
No, look, just think about it. Lf I leave, you drown.
不,你仔細想想,如果我走,你會淹死
I know, but just...
我知道,但
The water level's getting higher, sucre.
水位已經升高了,蘇克雷
How many seconds can you hold your breath? Forty-five?
你可以憋氣幾秒?45秒?
Sixty? That's how long you've got to live if I take off.
60秒?如果我離開,你就只能活這么久
How long you have if you stay? Till the dogs lead the cops here?
你留下來又能活多久?直到警犬和警察趕到?
What you're suggesting is not an option. I ain't trying to be a hero or nothing.
你的建議不能采納,聽著,我不是想逞英雄
We both know there are only two things that can happen now.
我們心知肚明,現在只有兩種結果
Leave me here...
丟下我
...or we both get caught.
或是兩人一起被逮捕
Bruce? Sara.
布魯斯?莎拉
I know we said not to use this number, but I needed to know you were okay.
我們說好不打手機,但我需要知道你是否平安
My driver went to pick you up and the place was a crime scene.
我的司機去接你,結果那里成了犯罪現場
The woman that he saw by the payphone...
對,他在電話旁看到的女人
...that was supposed to be me.
原本應該是我死在那
And I had to leave her there, I didn't know what to do,
我得丟下她,我不知道該怎么辦
Who are these people? They knew where I was gonna be standing.
他們到底是誰?他們完全知道我會站在哪
They knew exactly where I was gonna be...
他們完全知道我會?
Sara? You there? It was you.
莎拉?你在嗎?是你
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
I just need to know where you are, - oh, my God.
告訴我你在哪里,天啊
Excuse. We'd like to check on a friend of ours, L.J. Burrows.
抱歉,我們想找一個朋友,羅杰巴羅斯
He's getting stitches. We wanna make sure he's all right.
他在縫合傷口,我們只想看他是否平安
And you can see him when he's through. It's policy.
等縫完就能見他,這是規定
You don't get it. I get that that kid defended himself.
你真的聽不懂,我明白那小孩是自衛
Tell us why you attacked him. I told you.
告訴我們你為何攻擊他,我說過了
Some guy paid me to. Some guy paid you.
有人付錢叫我打他,有人付錢
Yeah, of course he did. FBI.
當然啰,調查局
What do you mean, somebody paid you? What the hell's it sound like, man?
有人付錢給你是什么意思?你覺得呢?
Some dude gave me 50 bucks to give the kid a beat down.
有個人給我50元,叫我揍那小孩一頓
It's Burrows. He's here.
是巴羅斯,他在這里
How you feeling, slugger?
你好嗎,小拳擊手?
Dad?
爸?
We gotta move.
我們得走了
Hospital security, Wing 3-G,
醫院警衛請至3G棟
Hospital security, Wing 3-G,
醫院警衛請至3G棟
There's not much you can do. Oh, boy.
什么也不能做,天啊
Excuse me, I need to ask you a few questions.
打擾了,女士們,我有事要問你
I'm on the follow-up investigation team. Excuse me.
我是后續調查小組,請失陪
Gotta go. See you later. We were just curious.
走吧,待會見,我們只是想知道
Did you see if the convicts actually found what they were digging for?
你有見到那些犯人,找到要的東西了嗎?
No, but it sure sounded like they did.
不,可是聽起來像挖到了
The spaniard, he took off with one of my daughter's camping packs...
那個西班牙人,帶著我女兒的露營袋離開
...and he left the other ones in a real tizzy.
讓其他人驚慌失措
Sounded like he screwed them over something fierce.
聽起來好像他擺了他們一道
And they just let him leave?
他們就這樣讓他走?
Well, they weren't happy about it, but yeah.
他們并不高興,可是就讓他離開
He took off on his motorbike.
他騎著機車走了
Then they left a few minutes later. Together?
幾分鐘后他們也走了,一起嗎?
No, the pretty one and the black fellow, they left first.
不,長相清秀的那個跟黑人,他們先離開
And then that dirty southerner, he snuck out the back.
然后那惡心的南方人,從后門溜走
But he was moving kind of slow, you know, with the weight of that backpack.
可是他的動作很慢,因為背包很重
And that disability that he... Wait, he had a backpack too?
他的手又殘廢等等,他也拿著背包?
Yes. He came back in...
對,他回屋子里
...and slipped this into my brassiere on his way out.
出去前把這個,塞進了我的內衣
He said it was to cover the damages.
他說是用來賠償損失的
Well, we're gonna need to keep this as evidence.
我們得把錢留下當證物
Thanks for your time. Get in the car.
感謝你,上車吧
Seven-three-six, space,,,
736空格
...three-three-nine, space, eight-six-eight-seven.
339、空格、8687
And what exactly are you looking for?
你要找什么?
A pattern. A code.
模式、密碼
Anything.
什么都好
What? What are you trying to tell me, Michael?
你要告訴我什么,邁克爾?
They say people come into your life for a reason.
有人說兩人會認識,一定是有原因的
Maybe my reason was to help you get out of Fox River, you know?
也許我注定要,幫你逃出福克斯河
To help you save your brother. No.
幫助你救你哥一命,不是的
It's okay, papi.
沒關系,老哥
Let me go.
我就算了吧
We're a quarter mile downriver below the dam,
我們就快抵達,水庫下流的河流邊
It's now or never, Michael.
這是最后機會了,邁克爾
I want you to hold your breath, okay? Why?
我要你憋氣,好嗎? 為什么?
Just do it. I'll be right back, I promise.
照做就對了,我保證馬上回來
What the hell are you doing?
你要做什么?
All units, redirect to the river,
所有小隊,前往河邊
I want you to go under and then stick your arm up above the water, high.
我要你潛進水中,再把手舉高伸出水面
All right.
好
Then when you start running out of air, wave it back and forth so I can see it.
等快沒空氣的時候,前后揮動,讓我可以看到
Okay. And I'll come back and get you.
好,我就會回來救你
Okay? Give me your hand.
懂嗎?把手給我
One, two...
一、二
...three.
三
Come on. Come on.
快點
Sucre?
蘇克雷?
Sucre!
蘇克雷!
Talk to me. Well, there is one possibility...
說吧,是有一種可能
...but it's almost too rudimentary.
但是現在判定還太早
We know we're not looking at a phone number...
我們知道這不是電話號碼
...but maybe we're not looking at numbers at all.
但也許根本不是數字
What's important are the letters that correspond to that number,
重點是和數字相對應的字母
Three dots, third letter: R.
三個點,第三個字母?R
Two, D, E.
兩個點D、E
Three possibilities per number,
一個數字有三種可能
That's thousands of letter combinations,
可能的字母組合有上千組
But only one of them spells out a word,
但只有一組拼出字來
The question is where?
重點是,地點在哪里?
Hey, what are you in the market for? Four wheels and a gas pedal.
你好,需要什么嗎?有四個輪子和油門的
Hey, Petey, it's me.
彼提,是我
Listen, I got something to tell you.
我有事要對你說
I was wondering when you were gonna call.
我才在納悶你何時會打給我
Yeah. A lot has come down since we last talked, and...
好?上次見面后,發生了很多事
Yeah, I know, I heard, You ruined it,
我知道,我聽說了,被你毀了
Yeah...
對
You heard already? Well, brother, everybody's heard, man.
這么快就聽說了?老哥,大家都知道了
And let me tell you something, man. Hector is pissed.
我告訴你,赫特氣死了
What does Hector have to do with it? It was his wedding.
關赫特什么事?那是他的婚禮
Wait a minute. What are you talking about? Your bike. What are you talking about?
等等,不然你要說什么事?你的機車,你又在說什么?
The wedding. What about the wedding?
婚禮,婚禮怎么了?
Well, you know the part where you say "I do"?
到了要說“我愿意”的時候
Maricruz said, "I don't."
馬里克魯斯竟然說“我不愿意”
She did? Left homeboy standing at the altar,,,
真的?她讓那家伙獨自呆站在教堂里
,,, holding his Spam in his hand, if you know what I'm saying,
像個呆子,你懂我的意思吧?
What were you telling me about my bike?
你說我的機車怎么了?
All right. I'll go get your keys.
好,我拿鑰匙給你
We've got a couple of stops to make. First, there's this place call Blanding.
我們有幾個地方要去,第一站要去叫布蘭丁的地方
We meet up with Linc in a couple of days... I can't go.
幾天后再與林肯會合我不能去
She said no, papi.
她拒絕了,老哥
Maricruz... Maricruz told that son of a...
馬里克魯斯拒絕了
she told him no. Can you believe that?
那個渾蛋,你能相信嗎?
That's great. I know.
這樣很好,沒錯
Now, I just...
現在我
No, go on. Get your girl.
沒關系,去找你的女友
How about Panama? We said... - some other time.
我們說好去巴拿馬以后吧
Panama's not gonna go anywhere.
巴拿馬又不會跑掉
And this is in case you run into trouble down the road.
還有這個之后要是遇上麻煩,可以派上用場
The river.
在河里
I told you to leave me behind.
我要你丟下我
Yeah, well, I tried.
對,我試過了
But, you know, I got tangled up in the rope, so...
可是我被繩子纏住逃不了,所以
okay, here you go. Thanks. And...
好,鑰匙來了,謝謝,還有
Think we'll need another car.
我們還需要一輛車
Do you really think the diaper sniper got all of it?
你真的認為錢被戀童癖獨吞?
Only one way to find out.
要確定只有一種方法
If you're Bagwell and you just got your hands on $5 million...
如果你是巴格韋爾,拿到五百萬
...where would you go?
你會去哪里?
You think you're the only one that feels betrayed?
你以為只有你感到被人背叛?
I'm gonna get out of here someday.
我總有一天會出獄
And when I do...
等我出去
...don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like.
別以為我會忘記你家門前的模樣
Let me get this straight. You paid that meth head to whup my ass?
讓我搞清楚,你付錢請那瘋子揍我一頓?
Yeah. Feds were waiting for me to come get you. It was the only way.
對,調查局在等我靠近你,這是唯一的辦法
It worked, didn't it? Yeah.
奏效了不是嗎?對
Yeah, it got me four stitches.
對,害我縫了四針
Adds character. Here, take that.
這樣比較有性格,拿去
There's some ice in there. Put it on the eye.
里面有冰塊,放在眼睛上
Keep the swelling down.
可以消腫
I've been in a few fights in my day too.
我年輕時也曾打過架
Too many. "Rendezvous. Sundown. Hot."
太多次了集合地點、日落、熱
There's one more bird.
還有一只紙鶴
Clean it. Every surface, like she never came home. Go.
每個角落打掃干凈,要像她沒回家過,快
Waiting for your flight from Utah...
在等你從猶他州飛回來時
...we had a little extra time for due diligence.
我們有多余時間作審查
I decided to dig a little deeper on your history.
我便更深入調查了你的背景
Or rather lack of one.
或者該說背景的匱乏
Starts off simple enough. Poor family. Mom leaves, cites spousal abuse.
你的出身平凡,家境貧困,母親宣稱因家暴而離家
Somehow your dad holds on to custody, and by the look of these pediatric meds...
不過你父親竟然得到監護權,從這些幼童醫療紀錄來看
...he beat you like a harp seal for the next four years.
接下來四年他常對你拳打腳踢
Big shock: Poor abused kid, not a lot of options, he joins the military.
你大受打擊,沒錢又受虐,未來無從選擇,只能從軍
Will there be any actual questions or is this just a show-and-tell?
你是真的有問題,還是來炫耀的?
Okay, I got one. How does a guy go from Infantry grunt...
好,我想到一題,一個小步兵
...with less than stellar marks...
績效又不杰出
...to the Gulf I special ops, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation...
怎么有能耐晉升波灣特別部隊,然后到調查局
...leading the largest manhunt this country's ever seen?
主導偵辦本國,最大宗的越獄案件?
I have all these dots.
資料都在我手上
And there's just no way to connect them.
可是因果我都連不起來
Looks like you need to work on your clearance level, Dick.
看來你得想辦法提升層級
Maybe I'll just work on you. You wanna do this?
我從你身上下手就好,你想這么做?
I will chain you to this desk until I get answers I cannot fertilize my lawn with.
我會把你綁在桌上,直到問出有用的答案為止
You sure you wanna do this?
你確定要這么做?
I know what they tell you to do overseas, Alex...
我知道軍方在海外,叫你做什么勾當,亞歷
...and let me make it perfectly clear.
讓我清楚告訴你
We do not do it on American soil.
美國本土上不能這么做
Sir, there's a phone call for you.
長官,有你的電話
I'll take it later.
我待會再接
Sir, you're gonna wanna take this now.
長官,你可能會想現在接
Yeah?
是的
Yes, sir.
是,長官
I'm with him now.
我和他在一起
Yes, sir. Bye.
是,長官,再見
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
I thought we were really starting to get somewhere.
我以為我們談得正起勁呢
Let's go.
我們走
Alex.
亞歷
You got something for me?
你有東西要給我嗎?
Open it.
打開它
The numbers correlate to the letters on a phone.
這些數字和電話上的字母相對應
Only on this one, none of the possible combinations make sense.
不過這組的字母,組合都不合理
We think it's a location. A rendezvous point for Michael scofield.
我們認為應該是和斯科菲爾德見面的地點
You find it, you find him.
只要你查出來,就能找到他
You could've gotten me out of there sooner.
你應該早點把我救出來的
Even we have to go through certain channels...
就連我們也得透過特定管道
...to make sure things appear on the up-and-up.
才能辦好事讓外界不起疑心
You know all about that, don't you, Alex?
你應該很了解吧,亞歷?
Keeping up appearances.
要把表面功夫做好
Good.
很好
I'm just making sure that we're still clear on the directive of this manhunt.
我只是想確定,逮捕行動的方向沒有變
You know, I understand the reasoning behind Burrows and scofield.
我能了解抓巴羅斯,和斯科菲爾德背后的原因
But the other men, criminals that they may be...
可是其他人雖說是罪犯
...there's nothing in their profiles... You've been hired to do a job.
但從他們的資料里看不出我們請你做好工作
The reasoning does not concern you.
原因不關你的事
You don't ask any questions about us...
你不質疑我們
...maybe we'll continue to make sure no one asks questions about you. Are we clear?
我們就會繼續,確保別人不質疑你,聽清楚了嗎?
They all die.
他們都得死
They all die.
他們都得死