Previously on Prison Break:
《越獄》前情提要
Yes. I'd like the number for Channel 11 News, please.
是,我要查,第11臺新聞部的電話
Hang up the phone now.
立刻掛上電話
This is Michael scofield.
我是邁克爾.斯科菲爾德
I'm at the Cutback Motel, room 11.
我在卡特貝克汽車旅館,11號房
And I want to turn myself in.
我要自首
Where is that?
那是哪里?
It's Holland, where I grew up. You know that.
荷蘭,我成長的地方,你知道的
It's beautiful.
好漂亮
This message is for Maricruz. I'll be there in the airport.
這留言是給馬里克魯斯的,我會在機場
In lxtapa, waiting for you.
伊斯塔帕的機場等著你
Hi. My name is sara, and I'm an addict.
大家好,我是莎拉,我有酒癮
Hi, sara.
你好,莎拉
I'm just looking to do my time. I don't want any trouble.
我只想乖乖服刑,不想惹麻煩
Hey! Break it up, convicts.
分開,你們這些犯人
This isn't fun, what was fun was when Caroline and I talked about you...
這不好笑,好笑的是,我和卡洛琳曾經聊過你
...and the schoolboy crush that you had on her.
還有你暗戀她的事
He proposed to her.
他還曾向她求婚
Terrence! Terrence!
特倫斯,特倫斯
I'm leaving!
我要離開
Terrence, listen to me.
特倫斯,仔細聽我說
Just listen, so many people have suffered because of this, because of you.
聽著,因為這件事、因為你已經有太多人受苦了
But when the press get here, you can tell the truth.
但等媒體抵達之后,你可以說出真相
You can end this.
你就可以結束這一切
Sorry. Terrence, no!
對不起,特倫斯,不要
We interrupt this program for a special news bulletin,
現在插播特別新聞快報
It's breaking news out of cutback, Montana,
蒙大拿州卡特貝克,傳來新聞快報
Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield,,,
林肯.巴羅斯與邁克爾.斯科菲爾德
,,, two of the prisoners who broke out of Fox River State Penitentiary in Illinois,,,
伊利諾州,福克斯河監獄的兩名逃犯
,,, have continued to elude the authorities, leaving a trail of crime in their wake,
兩人幾次逃過警方追捕并在逃亡過程中持續犯案
And today, they left behind something else,
在今天有了不同的發展
My name's Lincoln Burrows, and I'm innocent,
我是林肯.巴羅斯,我是清白的
We're done. No other way out.
死定了,沒有其他出口
Next time you hold a conference do it from a room with a back door.
下次你想開記者會,記得找有后門的房間
Just let me think.
讓我思考一下
This is the Montana Highway Patrol,
我們是蒙大拿公路巡警
Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows,,,
邁克爾.斯科菲爾德和林肯.巴羅斯
...you need to exit with your hands in the air.
請把雙手舉高走出來
This is a warning. You got line of sight from there?
這是警告,你可以看到里頭嗎?
Exit with your hands up.
舉起雙手出來
What about him? Him? He's useless.
他怎么辦?他毫無用處
Dead body? We got fingerprints everywhere.
留下尸體?到處都是我們的指紋
You worried someone will pin a murder on you?
你擔心會被控謀殺?
What's your plan? Leave the body, walk out the door?
不然你想丟下尸體,從前門走出去?
Yes. That's exactly what we're gonna do.
對,我們就要這么做
Michael scofield and Lincoln Burrows, you need to exit with your hands up.
邁克爾.斯科菲爾德和林肯.巴羅斯,把雙手舉高,走出來
FBI, hold your fire. FBI?
調查局,不要開槍,調查局?
I have Burrows and scofield. Start rolling.
我已制伏他們兩個,開始拍
We're coming out. Hold your fire.
我們要出來了,不要開槍
Hold up, who are you? Federal Bureau of Investigation.
等等,你是誰?聯邦調查局
We're going to Billings. Wait, let me see that ID again.
我們要去畢林斯市,等等,給我看你的證件
Okay, okay. Drop the gun!
過去,把槍放下
Everybody calm down and this won't get ugly.
大家保持冷靜,場面就不會難堪
All right. I want keys to both of the cop cars, now!
好,我要兩輛警車的鑰匙,馬上就要
Don't do it! Don't listen to him!
別這樣,別聽他的
Get the keys, get in the car. What's going on?
去拿鑰匙,上車,怎么回事?
Getting out of here before anyone gets hurt.
我們在有人受傷前離開這里
Lincoln, start it.
林肯,發動車子
Come on, come on! This is your last chance.
快點這是最后一次機會
I'm not gonna tell you again. One more step, and I drop him.
我最后一次警告,放下武器,你再靠近,我就殺了他
Come on!
快點
Open my door.
幫我開門
Welcome back.
歡迎歸隊
You feeling? Much better.
你覺得?好多了
Update? Okay, you got it.
新消息?好,沒問題
Yeah.
好
You got a lead on something?
有線索了?
One of the Co's from Fox River, Brad Bellick.
福克斯河監獄的獄警,布拉德.巴里克
Got locked up last night for the murder of another guard.
因為謀殺另一名獄警入獄
Wait. We're looking for Co's now?
等等,我們在查獄警的事?
What about the escapees?
那些逃犯呢?
Scofield, Burrows? Nothing on them currently.
斯科菲爾德和巴羅斯?目前沒有新線索
Also, Franklin's wife...
還有富蘭克林的妻子
...was taken into custody in North Dakota.
在北達科他州被逮捕
His wife?
他的妻子?
Line two.
二線電話
This is Agent Mahone.
我是曼宏探員
How long ago?
多久以前的事?
I'll make you a deal. You don't move a muscle, I won't blow your head off.
我跟你談個條件,只要你乖乖不動,我就不轟掉你的頭
No one's gonna hurt you, Greg. Where are we going, Michael?
我們不會傷害你,葛瑞格,我們要去哪?邁克爾
We can't keep driving. Lost steadman.
不能漫無目的,斯特德曼死了
Sara's in the wind... Turn it up.
莎拉又失蹤,開大聲一點
,,, murder of Terrence Steadman, President Reynolds' brother,
謀殺特倫斯.斯特德曼,雷諾茲總統的弟弟
The president could not be reached as she continues to tour the Midwest,,,
總統目前尚未發表聲明,她正在中西部進行訪問
,,, shoring up support in key states,
在重要的幾州尋求支持
For entrepreneurs and orange growers, iron workers and artists,,,
對企業家、柳橙果農,制鐵工人和藝術家來說
,,, the American dream is alive and well for all of us,
美國夢仍然為我們存在
Reynolds travels to colorado today,,,
雷諾茲今天前往科羅拉多州
,,, for a scheduled appearance in Denver that...
預計到丹佛出席
Pull over. What for?
停車,要做什么?
Just pull over.
停車就對了
Get out. Over here.
出來,過來
You want to drop off this kid? Later.
你想放了那小子?待會吧
We should get rid of Kellerman too. We don't need him.
也該甩掉凱勒曼,我們不需要他
Actually, we do. We still have assets.
事實上還需要他,我們手上還有王牌
It's just a question of how we use them.
只是看我們如何運用
Bradlee.
布拉德
Nurse.
護士
Nurse.
護士
You ain't no nurse. You're right about that.
你不是護士,你說對了
That's a pretty shiner you got, captain.
隊長,你的傷還真好看
Make you think about the times...
這一定會讓你想起之前
...you walked around here in your fancy guard outfit.
穿著制服進出這里的日子
Turning a blind eye to everything you saw that was wrong.
對你看到的一切錯事視而不見
"Who, me? Oh, I didn't see nothing."
“我嗎?我什么也沒看到”
How's that blind eye feel now?
被視而不見感受如何?
You son of a bitch. You get used to it.
你這個渾蛋,你最好習慣
Hear old one-eyed Jack's gonna be getting screwed in the socket.
我聽說獨眼杰克會有大麻煩
Over my dead body. No.
我死了才有可能,不
A dead man can't feel a beatdown.
死人感覺不到被揍
And you got a lot more coming your way.
而你還要嘗很多頓拳腳
Come on now. Let's go.
好了,出去吧
It'll take the feds a while to figure that out.
調查局得花一陣子才會恍然大悟
What time is it?
幾點了?
A little after 9. It's gonna be tight.
九點多,時間會很趕
Four hundred and fifty miles in six hours.
6小時開450里
What do you think? Gotta move now.
你想辦得到嗎?現在就要出發
Eyes front.
眼睛看前面
Hey, look at this.
你瞧這個
It's perfect, you ready? Yep.
好極了,準備好了嗎? 好了
Puerto Rico.
波多黎各
Here, Larry, this is for you.
賴瑞,給你吃
What about this?
這可以嗎?
What is this? This is too small.
這是什么?太小了
Why didn't it float? Why didn't it?
為什么不會漂浮?為什么
I need more wood.
我需要更多木頭
Wood floats.
木頭會漂浮
This'll work.
這可以用
Hey, man.
老兄
We were just wondering if you could buy us some beer.
你可以幫我們買啤酒嗎?
Yeah, sure.
好,可以
Can I get some food for my dog too?
我可以買食物給我的狗吃嗎?
Do whatever thing you gotta do, man.
隨便你,老兄
You can keep a beer for yourself.
你可以留一瓶啤酒
Oh, no.
那可不行
My dad used to drink.
我爸以前是個酒鬼
You're gonna want to see this.
這卷帶子絕對精采
We've shut down every freeway in central Montana.
我們已經封閉,蒙大拿中部所有公路
So far, no sign of them. Go wider.
目前沒有他們的蹤影,擴大范圍
Put troopers on 90 and 94, all the way through Wyoming.
派巡警到90和94號公路,一直到懷俄明州
Call Whitefish. Have them lock down the Canadian border at 15.
通知白魚鎮,請他們封鎖,15號公路的加拿大邊境
,,, have continued to elude the authorities, leaving a trail of crime in their wake,
持續逃過警方追捕,在逃亡的過程中持續犯案
And today, they left behind something else,
在今天有了不同的發展
My name's Lincoln Burrows, and I'm innocent,
我是林肯.巴羅斯,我是清白的
I escaped from Fox River Penitentiary,,,
我從福克斯河州立監獄逃出
,,, because I was sentenced to death for a crime I did not commit,
因為我被冠上莫須有的罪名,而被判死刑
I did not murder Terrence Steadman,
我沒有謀殺特倫斯.斯特德曼
He committed suicide last night in the cutback Motel,,,
昨晚他在卡特貝特旅館自殺
,,,30 miles outside from his home in Blackfoot, Montana,
離他在蒙大拿州,布拉克富特的家30里遠
He killed himself out of fear,,,
他因為恐懼而自殺
,,, fear of the people who've been hiding him for the past three years,
他害怕那些,過去三年來軟禁他的人
The same people who want my brother dead,
就是這些人要置我哥于死地
They don't want you to know who they are, but know this,,,
他們不想泄漏身份,不過聽好了
,,, they've stolen billions of dollars and murdered dozens of innocent people,
他們貪污了數十億美金,并謀害許多無辜人民的性命
And yet, they plaster our faces on the news, and tell you to be afraid,
然而他們卻將我們的照片放上新聞,要你們懼怕我們
They are a group of multinationals, corporate interests,
他們是一群跨國財團、利益團體
Together, they're known as The company,
他們統稱為“公司”
They are working with the highest levels of government,,,
他們和政府最高層都有勾結
,,, including the President of the United States,
包括美國總統在內
Damage control. They've stolen billions of dollars,
做危機處理,他們總共貪污數十億美金
Before this hits page one.
阻止消息上報紙頭條
It's already airing, sir. Start a wildfire in Florida!
新聞已經播出了,長官,去佛州森林放火
Find a storage unit full of Arabs! I do not care!
找一個塞滿阿拉伯人的倉庫,我不在乎
As long as it's not about Lincoln Burrows!
只要不是林肯.巴羅斯的新聞
And they operate with impunity, Go!
他們仗著免責權快去
Under the cover of the Secret Service, the very people meant to protect and serve,
打著特勤局原本要保護服務人民的旗號,作為掩護
Calomatillo.
卡羅馬堤羅站到了
Much blame has been placed,,,
另一個無辜的人
,,, on another innocent person, Dr, Sara Tancredi,
也遭到責難,莎拉.坦克雷迪醫生
Do we know how long the videotape lasts?
知道影帶有多長嗎?
Twenty-six minutes, beginning to end. It's all online.
總長26分鐘,網路上都看得到
I know I can't ask you for another chance,
我無法求你再給我一次機會
I can only hope that by now you've found your safe haven,
我只希望現在,你已找到安全港
start a transcript. I need every word.
把他們的話紀錄下來,一字不漏
And I put you in a place that's every doctor's nightmare,
我害你置身于,所有醫生的夢魘中
I wish I could do things differently,
我很希望能做不同的選擇
Call Montana. Send an agent to talk to the cameraman.
通知蒙大拿分局,派探員去找攝影師
I wanna know what he saw, heard, what they're wearing.
我要知道他看到、聽到什么,他們的衣著
Anything he can give us. Yeah.
所有的細節,好
One man, Special Agent Alexander Mahone, is responsible for multiple deaths,
另一人,亞歷山大曼宏特別探員,謀殺了多條人命
He murdered not only John Abruzzi and David Apolskis,,,
他不只謀殺約翰阿布茲,和大衛阿普斯基
,,, but also the last fugitive he was assigned to chase,
同時還有他上次授命追捕的逃犯
A man names Oscar Shales,
這個人叫奧斯卡席爾斯
A man who escaped from prison two years ago,,,
此人兩年前從監獄脫逃
,,, who remains one of this country's most wanted,,,
目前仍然是本國的通緝要犯之一
,,, despite the fact he will never be found, Guy's nuts.
但他已永遠不可能被找到,這家伙瘋了
They'll do whatever it takes to make the deaths look official,
他們會盡可能,將謀殺過程合法化
Like they happened in the line of duty, Disappearances,,,,
用職務所需的理由搪塞,失蹤人口
Hey, thank you. Sure. Here you go.
謝謝,不客氣,拿去吧
What's the wood for?
那些木頭要做什么?
I'm building a raft.
我要建一艘木筏
I need more wood if I'm gonna make it to Holland.
如果要去荷蘭,我需要更多木頭
Holland? Yeah.
荷蘭?對
You want to see it? The raft?
你想看我的木筏嗎?
You're gonna try to get from here to Holland in that?
你要搭這艘木筏,從這里到荷蘭?
Yeah, good luck, Gilligan.
祝你好運,夢幻島先生
I'm gonna take a leak.
我去上廁所
How are you gonna know where you're going?
你怎么知道要往哪個方向走?
Do you have like a map or anything?
你有地圖之類的東西嗎?
Yeah, I do.
有,我有
It's right...
就在
oh, it's right here.
就在這里
That's your map?
那是你的地圖?
Well, I really hope you make it.
我誠心希望你達成目標
You know, every morning I wake up and wonder...
每天早上我醒來都想著
...what it would be like to just disappear.
不知消失在世上是什么感覺
And you're just gonna do it.
你卻真的打算消失
I think it's great.
我覺得很棒
Okay.
好
What happened to your arm?
你的手怎么了?
My dad drinks too.
我爸也有酒癮
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Oh, nothing. No, no. No, no, don't...
沒事,不別
I... Let me go.
我放開我
I just want to fix it. I just want to make... Let me go. Stop.
我只是想幫你放手,住手
Matt, will you take me home, please?
麥特,帶我回家好嗎?
No, I...
不,我只是
Freak.
怪胎
All right, now, Brad. How we doing?
布拉德,感覺如何?
I could be better.
不是很好
Yeah, that's a nasty contusion, but it should go down in about 24 hours.
對,那個挫傷的確嚴重,但24小時后應該會消腫
I got your paperwork here for your transfer back to gen pop.
這里有把你轉回大牢房的文件
Already?
這么快?
Move them in, move them out. You know the policy.
進來就得出去,規定就是這樣
Katie.
凱蒂
You look nice today.
你今天看起來很美
You've worked here over 10 years, right?
你在這工作十多年了吧?
Something like that.
差不多
That's a long time we've been friends.
我們當朋友也很久了
Brad, if you think I can pull some strings to keep you out of gen pop, I can't do that.
布拉德,如果你認為我能讓你不用回大牢房,我辦不到
Please, please, you can't send me back there.
求求你,不要把我送回去
Do you want that responsibility, knowing what they'll do to me?
你明知他們會揍我,還要見死不救嗎?
Just listen, please. One more night.
拜托,聽我說,再一晚就好
Just let me stay here tonight.
讓我今晚待在這里
I know you can do that.
我知道你有辦法
And when you go home, just leave that door open for me.
還有你回家時,幫幫忙不要鎖門
They hung a sheet behind their heads on the wall.
他們在背后墻上掛上床單
One of them, the guy with the gun...
是其中一個帶槍的人
...he found it while Burrows and scofield were talking about how far they had to go.
巴羅斯和斯科菲爾德說要趕路時,在旁邊找到的
Scofield said something about 450 miles in six hours.
斯科菲爾德說,6小時要開450里的車
Four hundred fifty miles to where? I don't know. -
450里到哪里?我不知道
Four hundred fifty miles in six hours.
6小時趕450里的路
Any point on this circle could be their final destination.
圓圈上任何一點,都可能是他們的目的地
Seventy-five miles per hour, stopping for gas.
時速75里,停下加油
It's doable. Yeah.
的確可行,是
Where are they?
他們在哪里?
I'm not sure. I still need more time.
我不確定,我還需要時間
This can't happen fast enough. They've already done irreparable damage.
曼宏先生,你該盡快處理,他們已造成無法挽回的傷害
Scofield made the video in a storage facility...
斯科菲爾德在一間倉庫拍下影帶
...somewhere between Great Falls and Helena not long after sunrise.
地點在大瀑布市和海倫那之間,時間在日出后不久
From there, the witness said...
目擊者表示,他們從那里
...that they had 450 miles to get to where they were going.
要去的地點有450里遠
There's seattle, Portland, salt Lake, Denver...
有西雅圖、波特蘭、蒲湖城,丹佛
Denver? Yes, what?
丹佛?對,怎么了?
The president is speaking there this afternoon.
總統下午會在該地演講
Three o'clock. Six hours from when they made the video.
下午三點,是他們拍影帶六小時后
They're going after the president.
他們要去找總統
A tape made by escaped convicts Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield,,,
林肯.巴羅斯和邁克爾.斯科菲爾德,兩名逃犯所拍攝的影帶
,,, was immediately dismissed by the Justice Department as entirely baseless,,,
立刻被司法部稱為毫無根據
,,, which brings us back to the story we'll be continuing to follow throughout the day,
現在回到今天的新聞焦點
Terror threat has been raised to orange,,,
恐怖威脅指數已提升到橙色
,,, as a storage unit rented by several Arab-Americans was suddenly seized,
幾位阿拉伯裔美國人,承租的倉庫忽然遭到查封
They buried it. Dumped it off the front page and buried it.
消息被封殺了,消息被湮滅無法上頭條
It's what they do.
這是他們的工作
They can spin it all they want. It's out there now.
他們要怎么玩不重要,消息已經放出去了
Give it time, the tape is gonna work.
假以時日,影帶會有效果的
This is a Hail Mary if we don't get to her. Getting to her is easy.
不能找到她,這也沒用,找到她還算簡單
What we do after's the problem. Which is why it has to happen quickly.
之后該怎么做才是難題,所以要盡速找到她
Once anyone knows we have her, the curtain comes down.
一旦被人發現我們找到她,就沒戲唱了
I'll notify the White House to cancel... No.
我去通知白宮取消不要
If there's a change, the brothers will know something's up and go back into hiding.
行程有一點變更,兩兄弟會察覺,又藏匿起來
We've found them before. We can find them again.
我們以前逮過他們,再抓到不是不可能
These are not pets, Agent Wheeler.
他們不是寵物,衛勒探員
Yeah, thanks. I'm pretty clear on that.
謝謝,這點我很清楚
But if you use the commander in chief as bait, that's not gonna...
可是如果你要用總統當誘餌,絕對不可能
You have a problem with the way that I do things?
你對我辦案的方式有意見嗎?
Yeah.
對
And I'm not the only one.
而且不只我一人
Is that right?
真的嗎?
Internal Affairs has asked me to run all your moves through them from here on out.
風紀部已經請我從現在起,呈報你一切的行動
Then, get a pen...
那么拿起你的筆
...and make sure you get this word for word.
一字不露的呈報回去
The president's day does not change.
總統的行程不會改變
The only lead we have is that we know where these men are headed.
我們唯一的線索,就是知道他們的目的地
So we're gonna keep quiet about this...
所以這件事不能泄漏出去
...and let them come.
等他們上鉤
Now get out of my office.
現在滾出我的辦公室
They're two of the most recognizable faces in America.
全美已經有無數人認識他們倆
How do they think they're gonna get anywhere near the president?
他們怎么會有辦法,可以接近總統?
Because it's not just the two of them anymore.
因為現在不光只有他們兩人
I'm gonna go take a closer look at that video.
我要去仔細研究這段影帶
If I may, sir, the president...
長官,恕我直言,關于總統
...are you certain we should keep her in the dark on this?
你確定不要通知她這件事嗎?
Because there is...
因為其實
...a scenario where she could be useful.
有個場合,她可以派上用場
It is her ass on the line, sir.
有危險的人的確是她,長官
I think we're pretty clear...
我想大家心知肚明
...she's been known to get her hands dirty when that line gets too close.
以前危險逼近時,她都會自己采取行動
Maybe we should let her know...
也許我們該讓她知道
...just how close it is.
這次的危險有多近
Travelling without money is difficult.
身上沒錢要旅行很困難
They did a good job masking the room. No reflections or flares.
他們偽裝空間的工作做得很徹底,沒有倒影或反光
Audio markers: Church bells, construction, traffic. Anything?
聲音特征,有教堂鐘聲,施工、車輛噪音之類的嗎?
The room tone tells us they were in a large space, about 100,000 cubic feet.
空間音調顯示他們在大空間里,約有10萬立方尺
So the kid with the camera, his story matches up.
所以攝影師的說法相符
We clocked the quality of light with the time of day.
我們確認了光線的時間
It fits his wheres and whens.
時間和地點都符合
All right, content.
好,說話內容
The usual tells: Eyes, hands, feet.
尋常的線索,眼睛、手、腳
Burrows, we're able to baseline off his trial footage...
巴羅斯有出庭劃面,可以相互比對
...so we got even more clarity there.
所以他的部份更為清楚
I escaped from Fox River Penitentiary,,,
我從福克斯河監獄逃出
,,, because I was sentenced to death for a crime I did not commit,
因為我被冠上莫須有的罪名而被判死刑
I did not murder Terrence Steadman, - okay, there.
我沒有謀殺特倫斯.斯特德曼,這里
The eyes. See it?
他的眼睛,有看到嗎?
A slight shift to the left, then up.
眼睛往左飄,再往上
Yeah, the blink rate's up here verses the pattern.
對,這里的眨眼率,比習慣增加了
He committed suicide last night in the cutback Motel,,,
他昨晚在卡特貝特旅館自殺
,,,30 miles outside from his home in Blackfoot, Montana,
離他在蒙大拿,布拉克富特的家30里處
He's lying. Seems so.
他在說謊,似乎是如此
Okay, here. Burrows, arms folded.
這里,巴羅斯雙手交叉
He's protecting himself.
他在保護自己
Not a lot of confidence in these words.
說這些話時他沒有信心
Like they happened in the line of duty,
用職務所需的理由搪塞
They mean something other than what he's saying.
他的話中有話
The posture. Shoulders in for emphasis.
他的姿勢,縮肩膀的動作,有強調的意味
He wants your attention here.
他要你注意這部份
Okay, there.
這里
Adam's apple. Zoom in, zoom in.
喉結,放大劃面
See? He's swallowing.
看,他在吞口水
Throat's dry. That's a lie.
喉嚨干燥,他說謊
Yeah. His behavior is textbook.
對,他的動作非常典型
If there's anything about what they plan on doing in Denver...
如果影帶能透露出,他們到丹佛的計劃
...they're gonna tell us.
從他們身上一定查得出來
Lf you say it that way, it plays too earnest. Of course it will, it's the truth.
用那種方式說太真誠了,當然真誠,這是實話
But the truth sends them home to their wife and kids.
對,但說實話只會讓他們辦事輕松
Lies will keep them busy.
說謊他們才會繼續追查
I'm not telling a lie to the whole country.
我不要向全國說謊
It's our one chance to say it how... - say whatever the hell you want.
這是我們唯一的表達機會你要說什么我不在乎
Tell them you're the Green Lantern. I know how they break down these tapes.
說你是綠燈俠我也沒差,我了解他們分析影像的手法
I've done it. Every detail matters.
我有做過,每個小細節都是重點
Bin Laden crosses his legs right over left tells something different than left over right.
寶拉登的右腿跨在左腿上,和相反方向的涵義完全不同
It's not the same message.
我們傳達的目的不同
To them, it is.
對他們都一樣
If you want this plan to work, whatever you say with your mouths...
如果要讓計劃成功,你嘴里說的話
...you need to say something different with your bodies and eyes.
要和你的眼睛和身體,傳達出不同的涵義
Slightly up and to the left.
眼睛往左上飄
Yes.
對
Much blame has been placed on another innocent person,,,
另一個無辜的人也遭到責難
President's motorcade is rolling in. No sign of the brothers.
總統車隊進入市區,目前沒見到兩兄弟
Right there. What's scofield doing with his hand?
這里斯科菲爾德的手在做什么?
We've been throwing them fastballs. What do you say we mix it up a little?
我們已經給他們許多混淆的訊息,再添加一點如何?
Like what?
例如什么?
I think it's Morse code.
我覺得是摩斯密碼
For what? Well, right now, we got a phrase:
內容是什么?現在他說了一句話
"The water is warm."
“水是溫的”
Any idea what that might mean?
知道是什么意思嗎?
What the hell does that mean? Nothing.
這有什么意義?沒意義
It'll take the feds a while to figure out.
調查局要好一陣子,才會恍然大悟
We have teams checking the surrounding counties for water temps.
我們會派人去周遭的郡,調查水溫
Yeah, it might be a message to an accomplice.
對,可能是給共犯的訊息
The North Platte River runs through the city. Maybe...
該市有北波拉河貫穿,也許
It doesn't mean anything. He's with an ex-secret service guy.
這話毫無意義,他們身邊有個前特勤局探員
They're spoon-feeding us every lead they want us to follow.
他們是刻意要我們,去查那些線索
So this is a distraction while they go after the president.
所以這是調虎離山,讓他們去找總統
They had to know the tape would be discredited.
他們一定早料到,我們會不信任影帶
They had to know that we'd talk to the cameraman.
早料到我們會約談攝影師
There's something else going on. Much blame has been placed,,,
背后一定事有蹊蹺,另一個無辜的人
,,, on another innocent person, Dr, Sara Tancredi,
也遭到責難,莎拉.坦克雷迪醫生
Sara, if you're listening,,,
莎拉,如果你在聽的話
,,, I know I can't ask you for another chance,
我無法求你再給我一次機會
I only hope by now you've found your safe haven,
我只希望現在,你已找到安全港
I took advantage of you, of your commitment to help others,,,
我利用了你,利用了你救世的天職
,,, and put you in a place that's every doctor's nightmare,
害你置身于所有醫生的夢魘
Sara, if you're listening,,,
莎拉,如果你在聽的話
,,, I know I can't ask you for another chance,
我無法求你再給我一次機會
I only hope by now you've found your safe haven,
我只希望現在,你已找到安全港
I took advantage of you, of your commitment to help others,,,
我利用了你,利用了你救世的天職
,,, and put you in a place that's every doctor's nightmare,
害你置身于所有醫生的夢魘
,,, of your commitment to help others,,,
利用了你救世的天職
,,, and put you in a place that's every doctor's nightmare,
害你置身于所有醫生的夢魘
I've considered many ways to apologize, but I must arrive at one,
我想過許多道歉的方式,但我只能用一種
It's more of the same here.
這里也是一樣
Body language, his tells. If you ask me, it doesn't look like he means this at all.
他的肢體語言有異,我看他的舉止不是真心的
Don't care what it looks like. Play it. I don't see how...
我不在乎他的舉止,再放,我看不出
Play it again.
再放一次
I only hope by now you've found your safe haven,
我只希望現在,你已找到安全港
I took advantage of you, of your commitment to help others,,,
我利用了你,利用了你救世的天職
,,, and put you in a place that's every doctor's nightmare,,,,
害你置身于所有醫生的夢魘
His voice. Would you say he sounds sincere...
他的聲音,你不覺得他對她
...when talking to her as opposed to talking about their crimes?
說話的聲音,是否比談罪名的時候誠懇?
I guess you could say that.
是可以這么說
I did say that. Would you say that?
我是這么認為,你覺得呢?
I wish I could do this differently, but it's too late for that now,
我很希望能做不同的選擇,但已經太遲了
Yeah. It's too late for you and for others,
對,對你和其他人都太遲了
People murdered,,,,
人們被謀殺
This isn't about Terrence steadman and it's not about their innocence.
這無關特倫斯.斯特德曼,也無關他們的清白
What? They're not after the president.
什么?他們不想找總統
They're going after the doctor. I want everything we got on sara Tancredi.
他們在找那個醫生,把莎拉.坦克雷迪的一切資料都給我
Friends, families, pen pals.
親友、筆友
If anybody wrote her a thank-you note, I wanna know where the hell they are.
就算是寫感謝卡給她的人,都要查出下落
Now!
立刻辦
Sara Tancredi. Dad dead, mom dead.
莎拉.坦克雷迪,父母雙亡
E-mail account shows a minimal list of contacts, with very little activity.
電子郵件信箱聯絡人非常少,也很少使用
Credit cards used mostly for groceries, sporadic clothing shopping...
信用卡多半用來買雜貨,偶而會買衣服
...and the purchase of single movie tickets.
以及單人電影票
And ob-gyn records tell us...
還有婦產科記錄顯示
...she's had very little in the way of sexual relationships recently.
近來她幾乎沒有性生活
Tell you the truth, I would say the bulk of her life was her work.
老實說,我想她生活中只有工作
Excuse me, sir. Where are you going?
長官,你要去哪里?
Apparently, we took out a janitor.
看來我們只除掉了清潔工
When it all comes down, all of this will get cleared up.
等搞垮他們,一切都會水落石出
Well, it ain't coming down if we don't get sara.
沒有莎拉,就不可能搞垮他們
She'll be here.
她會來的
I wanna speak to my brother.
我要和我弟弟談談
We gotta start thinking about what to do if she doesn't show.
我們得開始想她不來時的對策
Or if she does.
或是她來之后的對策
What if the only reason this guy's helping us...
萬一這家伙幫助我們
...is to get whatever information sara has?
只為了取得莎拉手上的資訊,怎么辦?
What if this is just one giant setup?
如果這只是個大陷阱怎么辦?
Well, good night.
晚安
About time you come home.
你也該回家了
You out with that Feytek boy again?
你又跟姓非塔克的,小子出去?
Sasha. No!
莎夏,走開
You may look like me...
你也許長得像我
...but you take after your mom when it comes to the boys, now, don't you?
但找男人方面是遺傳你媽,你說是吧?
Hopefully, with a little better taste.
希望我的品味比她好一點
Damn it, girl, you are gonna show me some respect.
該死,你最好對我尊敬一點
I know sara didn't have many friends. She's sort of a Ioner.
我知道莎拉的朋友不多,她喜歡獨來獨往
But you were her friend.
你是她的朋友
I like to think so, yes.
我希望是的
But you have no idea where she is now?
但你不知道她現在的下落?
No.
不知道
This is a transcript of the scofield-Burrows videotape.
這是那兩兄弟的影帶對話內容
I highlighted the part where he talks directly to sara.
我把他對莎拉說的話標示出來
Mean anything to you?
你有看出什么嗎?
No.
沒有
You have no idea where she might meet him, if that's his plan?
你不知道她和他會面的地點,如果他有這打算的話?
No.
不知道
Is Brad Bellick still here in the infirmary?
布拉德.巴里克還在醫務室嗎?
Yeah. Why?
對,怎么了?
You must be loving this.
你現在一定在竊笑
I didn't drive all this way to gloat.
我不是大老遠來幸災樂禍的
Well, then, what the hell you come here for?
那你到底是來做什么?
First, I really gotta tip my cap to you.
首先,我得向你致敬
You've managed to draw a bead on the convicts than my own staff.
你追查逃犯的能力,比我的屬下厲害多了
Well, thanks for the "attaboy."
感謝你的贊許
But as you can see, the correctional system doesn't share your gratitude.
但如你所見,懲治體系并不以為然
I won't take much of your time. I have a few questions.
我不會占用你太多時間,但是我有幾個疑問
About? Sara Tancredi.
什么事?莎拉.坦克雷迪
She listed you as a reference on her job application to work here.
她來這里應征的履歷上,把你列為推薦人
You know her well?
你跟她很熟嗎?
I'd know her a lot better if you can get my ass moved to ad seg.
如果你能把我調到單人牢房,我就會跟她很熟
I have no influence with the DoC. You know that.
我無法影響懲治局,你很清楚的
You want my help, you do.
想請我幫忙,你就得想辦法
I'll talk to the warden, see what I can do.
我可以找典獄長想想辦法
Right after you give me some answers.
不過你要先給我答案
Scofield likes to communicate with sara via coded message.
斯科菲爾德喜歡用暗號,傳訊息給莎拉
You recognize anything here?
你有任何部份感到熟悉嗎?
Anything that he may be trying to tell her?
是否看得出,他想告訴她什么?
No. I mean, he's saying he's sorry.
看不出來,他只是在道歉
Not that that's gonna do any good with Dr. Cold shoulder.
但道歉對高傲醫生,又有什么用?
But...
不過
What?
怎么了?
Ad seg.
單人牢房
Yeah.
好
You see here?
你看這里
Where it says this stuff about "another chance" and "safe haven"?
他提到“再一次機會”和“安全港”
That's out of the Big Book. What big book?
應該是出自那一本“圣經” 什么圣經?
Alcoholics Anonymous. Sara's in recovery.
戒酒無名會,莎拉還在戒毒當中
Yeah, I'm aware of that.
對,這我知道
Those are the names of some of the chapters...
這些是戒酒無名會使用的
...in the book they use in AA.
書籍里的章節名稱
Do you have a copy of the Alcoholics Anonymous book?
你手上有戒酒匿名會的書嗎?
Sara, if you're listening,,,
莎拉,如果你在聽的話
,,, I know I can't ask you for another chance,
我無法求你,再給我一次機會
I can only hope by now you've found your safe haven,
我只希望現在,你已找到安全港
I took advantage of you, of your commitment to help others,
我利用了你,利用你救世的天職
I put you in a place that's every doctor's nightmare,
我害你置身于,所有醫生的夢魘
I've considered many ways to apologize, but I must arrive at one,
我想過許多道歉的方式,但我只能用一種
It's getting late. I know.
不早了,我知道
She's not here.
她不在這里
I know that too.
我也知道
There is a chance she didn't get the message.
她可能沒看懂我的訊息
Or maybe she's just sick of all this.
或是她受夠這一切了
I mean, the girl bailed on you back in Gila.
這女孩在希拉甩了你
What makes you think she's gonna come running back now?
你為何還認為這次她會趕來?
The same thing that's been keeping us going for the last three months.
就是過去三個月,讓我們繼續走下去的東西
Faith. Yeah, well...
信念,好吧
Reality's kicking faith's ass, man.
信念敵不過現實,老弟
Michael crane,,,, Look...
邁克爾鶴聽著
Wait, wait. Wait?
等等,等?
Man, we can't wait anymore. Listen, listen.
我們不能再等下去了,你聽
Once again, Michael crane,,,
再廣播一次,邁克爾鶴
,,, please report to the front desk,
請到服務臺
You have a telephone call,
有您的電話
Yeah, sara Tancredi.
對,莎拉.坦克雷迪
Right, she might be with him. Just...
對,她可能和他在一起
Yes. Just call the local police in Akron and tell them to get everyone they have...
沒錯,通知亞克朗警察,派出所有警力
...over to st. Thomas Hospital now.
立刻趕到圣湯犸斯醫院
Michael Crane. I think you've got a phone call for me.
我是邁克爾鶴,我聽到有我的電話
Here you go.
拿去吧
Thank you.
謝謝
This is Mr. Crane.
我是鶴先生
It sounded better than origami.
這名字比紙鶴先生好聽
Even if you got the message, I wasn't sure you'd respond.
即使你猜出訊息,我也不確定你會回應
I couldn't get to you in time. This is the only thing I could think of.
我來不及趕過去,只能想到這種辦法
I swore I'd leave you alone...
我發過誓不再煩你
...but I had to contact you.
可是我非得聯絡你不可
Because I have something?
因為我手上有資訊?
How'd you know?
你怎么知道?
Michael, back in Gila, I was coming back to you,
邁克爾,我在希拉原本要回去找你
somebody grabbed me...
但有人把我抓走
...and they told me that my father had given me something.
他們說我父親,把某樣東西交給我
Did someone hurt you?
他們有傷害你嗎?
I got away,
我逃走了
Michael, I want for this to be over.
邁克爾,我不想再這樣繼續下去了
That makes two of us.
我也是
Do you think that's possible?
你認為有可能嗎?
With your help, yes.
有你的幫忙就有可能
It's just a question of looking at whatever it is your father gave you.
現在都要靠,你父親給你的東西
It's just...
那只是
It's just a key.
只是一把鑰匙
Well, we'll figure it out.
我們可以查清楚
Together.
一起查
I like the sound of that.
這句話很動聽
Me too.
我也覺得
Hello, Paul,
你好,保羅
Madame President, it's been a while.
總統女士,好久不見
I know, I'm calling to apologize,
我知道,我是打來道歉的
okay.
好
I'm so sorry, It all just got away from me,
我非常抱歉,情況實在太復雜
And I ended up hurting the one person who's always been at my side,
最后我卻傷害到,唯一永遠支持我的人
I want you to come home, Paul,
我要你回家,保羅
We can fix this together,
我們一起把事情解決
But not with those brothers,,,
但不能讓這兩兄弟
,,, running around the country, tearing down the very office you helped me build,
流竄全國,破壞你幫我建立的地位
Caroline.
卡洛琳
I want to make it up to you,
我希望彌補你
Please bring them in, Paul,,,
請你逮捕他們,保羅
,,, and everything can go back to the way it was,
之后一切就能恢復原狀
I have to go now, I'll see you soon,
我得走了,我們回頭見
Did you talk to sara?
你跟莎拉通上話了?
In a few days, this should all be over, one way or the other.
幾天之后,無論如何,一切都會結束
Absolutely.
我絕對同意