日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《越獄》 > 越獄第二季 > 正文

越獄第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第16集 兩兄弟流竄全國

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on Prison Break:

《越獄》前情提要
Where is it? Go to hell.
東西在哪里?你去死
You did this to yourself.
是你害死你自己的
Sara, if you're listening, I only hope by now you've found your safe haven,
莎拉,如果你在聽的話,我希望你已找到你的安全港
I took advantage of you and put you in a place that's every doctor's nightmare,
我利用了你,讓你置身于所有醫生的夢魘
sara Tancredi. You know her well?
莎拉.坦克雷迪,你跟她熟嗎?
I'd know her better if you get my ass moved.
如果你把我調走,我就跟她很熟
I'll talk to the warden. Another Chance, safe Haven.
我會找典獄長談,“再一次機會”和“安全港”
Those are the names of some of the chapters in the book they use in A.A.
都是戒酒無名會,使用書籍的章名
Don't make no mistake about it. We will be a family if it kills us.
千萬不要質疑我的話,我們是一家人,同歸于盡也無妨
That's your map?
那是你的地圖?
What happened to your arm? My dad drinks too.
你的手怎么了?我爸爸也會喝酒
My tummy hurts.
我的肚子痛
She needs that medicine. She can't go two days without it.
她需要吃藥,兩天沒吃藥會發作
Kacee's going into the system now. Aiding an escaped con.
凱西要被正式起訴了,幫助逃犯的罪名
I'll turn myself in. Kacee said you need to run.
我會自首,凱西要你繼續逃
If you turn yourself in, Dede won't have either of you.
如果你被逮捕或是自首,蒂蒂會失去雙親
Michael, I want this to be over. That makes two of us.
邁克爾,我要這一切結束,我也是
It's looking at whatever your father gave you,
現在都要靠,你父親給你的東西了
It's just a key.
只是一把鑰匙
If I may, sir. The president, she could be useful.
長官,恕我直言有個場合她可以派上用場
Madame President?
總統女士?
I want you to come home, Paul,
我要你回來,保羅
But not with those brothers running around the country,
但不能讓這兩兄弟流竄全國
Caroline. Please bring them in, Paul,
卡洛琳請你逮捕他們,保羅
And everything can go back to the way it was,
之后一切就能恢復原狀
Agent Kellerman.
我是凱勒曼探員
Paul, where are you?
保羅,你在哪里?
Out in the cold, remember? I'm speaking in chicago tonight,
被你丟在外頭,忘了嗎? 我今晚要在芝加哥演講
Yeah, well...
我會的
Lincoln.
林肯
Sara.
莎拉
It's funny how you only call me when you need me.
真有趣,你只有在需要我的時候才打給我
Maybe funny's not the right word. All of this can go away, Paul,
也許說有趣不太恰當,一切都可以結束,保羅
Can it? Yes,
真的嗎?真的
I am the president of the United States,
我是美國總統
Please just come back to chicago and turn Burrows and Scofield in,
請你回芝加哥,交出斯科菲爾德和巴羅斯
I promise you that I will make everything go back to the way it was,
我向你保證,一切都會回到當初
I have to go. Just come back, Paul,
我得走了,回來吧,保羅
I need you,
我需要你
You actually think we have a shot?
你認為我們有機會平反?
It depends on what your father gave you.
這要看你父親交給你,什么東西
This fell out of his pocket when I found him. I don't recognize the insignia, do you?
我發現他時,鑰匙從他口袋掉出來,我不認得這徽章,你呢?
No.
不認得
But, uh...
可是
sara, we've got someone working with us now.
莎拉,現在有人和我們一起合作
Good morning, sunshine.
早安,寶貝
How'd you sleep?
睡得好嗎?
I tell you what.
不如這樣
I'll go unlock the kids and make us all breakfast.
我去放孩子們出來,再替大家做早餐
No, I'll get the kids.
不,我去找孩子
No. I insist.
不,我堅持
No.
不行
I'll get the kids.
我去找孩子
And my hand cream will make them rope burns feel better.
我的護手霜可以,讓繩子擦傷的地方舒服一點
It won't work.
行不通的
Of course it will. Says right here on the bottle:
當然可以,瓶子上面有寫
"Soothes skin irritations and..." No. This.
“舒緩皮夫不適” 不,我是說這件事
It won't work. I've got a job. The kids have school.
行不通的,我有工作,孩子要上學
We're all gonna get back to our normal routines...
等這個調適時期結束
...once this little adjustment period is over.
我們就會恢復正常生活
There's someone coming over today. Who?
今天有人會來,誰?
This woman, Patty, from the Welcome Wagon Committee.
社區歡迎委員會的派蒂
Call her and cancel. I don't have her number.
打電話取消,我沒有她的電話
And if she shows up and I don't answer the door...
如果她來,我沒有應門
...she's gonna know something's wrong.
她會發現出事了
Teddy.
泰迪
Teddy bear.
親愛的泰迪
You need to go.
你必須離開
If she recognizes you...
如果她認出你來
I don't want you to get in trouble.
我不希望你惹上麻煩
That's nonsense.
別胡說了
It's no trouble.
不麻煩
No trouble at all.
一點麻煩也沒有
Wakey-wakey, children.
起床了,孩子們
Hi, sara.
你好,莎拉
What's done is done. We all want the same thing.
我們既往不咎,現在我們目標一致
You didn't tell us you left her to die.
你沒說你丟下她,讓她等死
I was scaring her.
我當時只是在嚇唬她
I would've pulled her out.
我會把她拉出來的
No. No, you left me in there to drown.
不,你想害我在里頭溺死
I wonder how long you can hold your breath.
不知道你能憋氣多久
Maybe we should find out. You need me and you know it.
我們來試試看,你需要我,你很清楚
You need me. You need me and you know it.
你需要我,你很清楚
Why? Why do we need him? We have the key. We'll find out what it's for.
為何需要他?鑰匙在我們手上,我們可以查出用途
I can tell you what that key's for right now.
我現在就能告訴你們,鑰匙的用途
It's to a private cigar club.
那是私人雪茄俱樂部的鑰匙
Where?
在哪里?
Chicago.
芝加哥
We have to hurry.
我們得快點
We have to hurry, Larry. I did a bad thing.
我們得快點,賴瑞,我做了壞事
I did a very bad thing.
我做了很壞的事
All gas stations.
所有的加油站
On 80, 30, 77.
八十、三十、七十七號公路上
I want scofield and Burrows' pictures on each and every gas pump.
我要所有的加油機,都貼上這兩兄弟的照片
If they have no fuel, they can't get anywhere.
如果車子沒油,他們哪兒都去不了
Sir. What?
長官,什么事?
We might need to divert our attention away from scofield and Burrows.
我們可能得稍微,從斯科菲爾德與巴羅斯身上分心
Why would I do that? One of the escapees just killed a civilian.
為什么?逃犯之一剛殺了一位平民
Patoshik.
是帕托西克
A man fitting his description was spotted running from the scene of a brutal homicide.
有人看到符合描述的男子,從殘暴兇殺案的現場逃逸
It happened in Algoma, Wisconsin.
地點在威斯康辛州阿哥馬
It's less than four hours from the president.
離總統所在處不到四小時
Call the field office in Madison and have them get some agents out there.
連絡麥迪遜的分局,叫他們派人過去
I'll notify headquarters. I didn't say headquarters.
我會通知總局,我沒說總局
Are you not following direct orders?
你不聽我的指示嗎?
Oh, I'm following direct orders, sir.
我聽指示,長官
Just not from you anymore.
但再也不是你的了
Everything goes through headquarters from now on.
現在起,一切都要呈報總部
May I?
我可以走了嗎?
Yeah?
什么事?
You heard about Patoshik?
聽說帕托西克的事了嗎?
Just now.
剛聽說
Good,
很好
He goes. Come on,
殺了他,拜托
The man is mentally ill. He doesn't know anything.
他有精神病,什么都不知道
Patoshik was one of scofield's cellmates for a while.
帕托西克曾當過,斯科菲爾德的獄友
He's included in the escape. Who knows what he knows.
斯科菲爾德幫他脫逃,天曉得他知道什么
Scofield and Burrows are still out. Don't worry about scofield and Burrows.
這兩兄弟依然現在先別管這兩兄弟的事
So.
所以
Again.
我再說一次
Patoshik goes.
殺了帕托西克
Take care of it.
把事辦好
Hi. Are you in charge of seating?
你好,你負責劃位嗎?
Yeah. Can I help you? Agent Paul Kellerman, secret service.
對,有事嗎?保羅.凱勒曼探員,特勤
I'm transporting a fugitive to Chicago. I need you to clear a car for me.
我要移送逃犯回芝加哥,我要你替我清空一節車廂
A fugitive? That's right.
逃犯?沒錯
It's just, we're already near capacity, I mean...
可是火車幾乎已經客滿了
You want us to rub elbows with the passengers?
你要他和其他乘客擠在一起嗎?
No, sir. Okay.
不是的,好
What's he wanted for?
他犯了什么罪?
Killing people.
殺人
Good Lord. Make it happen.
天啊,麻煩你了
Come on. Follow me.
走,跟我來
It's gonna be all right.
不會有事的
If you say so.
你說了算
We use him to get what we need...
我們利用他,找到需要的資料
...then we dump him.
然后就甩了他
Okay.
I'm sorry you got involved in this.
我很抱歉把你牽扯進來
The fact that you're helping us...
你能幫助我們
...it means a lot.
對我們意義重大
Thank you.
謝謝你
The other riders aren't in any danger, are they?
其他乘客不會有危險吧?
I mean, should I make an announcement or anything?
我需要廣播通知大家嗎?
You want pandemonium?
你想造成大恐慌嗎?
No, sir. Okay, then no announcements, all right?
不想,好,那就別廣播
Keep everybody out of this car and everything's jake.
不要讓人進入這車廂,一切就沒事
I've done this a million times, never had a problem.
我經驗豐富,從未出過問題
Yeah. Will do.
好的
Let's go.
上來吧
For all passengers going to chicago,,,
前往芝加哥的乘客
,,, we will be stopping at stations,,,,
我們將停靠
We'll be in Chicago in about five hours.
五小時后就會抵達芝加哥
You wanna get some rest?
休息一下吧?
You okay?
你沒事吧?
Yeah.
沒事
Brad.
布拉德
You don't look good.
你的臉色真難看
I helped you with sara Tancredi, and you were supposed to get me into Ad seg.
我幫你找莎拉.坦克雷迪,你說好要幫我調到單獨牢房
I tried.
我試過了
But your new warden...
可是新的典獄長
...straight as an arrow...
講都講不通
...but I might be able to do you one better than Ad seg.
但我可能有,比單獨牢房更好的獎賞
You found scofield and Burrows through the Russian girl, right?
你透過那俄國女孩,找到那兩兄弟,對吧?
Yeah, Nika. Why?
對,妮卡,怎么了?
And you tracked down Bagwell by following susan Hollander.
你也透過蘇珊賀蘭德,找到巴格韋爾
Yeah. And I blow my nose with my right hand...
對,我習慣用右手擤鼻涕
...and I wipe my ass with my left. What of it?
用左手擦屁股,那又怎樣?
I've got very powerful people behind me that want me to finish my job.
我背后有很強大的勢力在撐腰,他們要我完成任務
They can push the quickest habeas corpus proceedings the courts have ever seen.
他們有辦法對法院施壓,讓你快速拿到人身保護令
The paperwork's sitting on the right person's desk as we speak...
現在這些文件,就放在負責人桌上
...setting forth all the constitutional violations in your prosecution.
提出你的起訴過程中,所有違憲的部份
It's just waiting to be rubber-stamped.
只要蓋個章就好
And what do I have to do?
你們要我做什么?
You just find those cons.
只要找到那些逃犯
Only this time...
不過這次
...you're gonna do it for me.
你要替我工作
Unofficially, under the radar, no paper trail.
低調秘密地進行,不留證據
I need a junkyard dog who's willing to do the ugly things it takes...
我要一個心狠手辣,愿意動手的人
...to bring a con to justice.
才能夠讓逃犯就地正法
Are you my dog, Brad?
你愿意嗎,布拉德?
Damn hell yeah, I am.
那當然
This is delicious.
真美味
What'd you call it again?
你說菜名叫什么?
That, my dear Pattycake, is what my auntie back in 'Bama used to call hobo chicken...
親愛的派蒂,我阿拉巴馬的阿姨叫它游民雞
...one part chicken, two parts spice, three parts actual hobo.
一份雞肉、兩份香料,三份真正的游民
Oh, come on.
真愛說笑
I know...
我知道
...fowl isn't part of a traditional brunch, per se...
傳統早午餐,不會吃雞鴨肉
...but I have found a lean meat can act as an aperitif...
但我發現瘦肉,可以當成開胃菜
...to awaken the palate...
喚醒味蕾
...for more subtle flavors and textures...
感受更細致的味道和口感
...such as...
例如
Mommy!
來了
Pumpkin cinnamon bread with fresh strawberries and cream.
南瓜肉桂面包,加上新鮮草莓和奶油
Oh, boy.
天啊
Now, how did you two meet?
你們是怎么認識的?
Church.
教會
After my...
在我發生
...accident...
意外之后
...I was volunteering with some other amputees.
我和其他殘障人士在當義工
My parish back home did an exchange program...
我家鄉的教區和這里的教會
...with churches all over this fine country and, well...
辦了交換義工計劃
...the good Lord just saw fit to plop my country rump right down...
上帝冥冥中,安排了我這鄉巴佬
...in the pew right beside my suzie Q.
坐在我的小蘇珊旁邊
And you just stole her heart.
你就這樣偷走她的心
I'm a regular one-armed bandit.
我是個獨臂強盜
Mrs. Wallace.
瓦勒斯太太
Teddy just bought me a brand-new bike.
泰迪剛買了臺新腳踏車給我
It's out in the garage. Wanna go see? Sure.
就在車庫,你想不想看?好啊
We have got company.
我們有客人
Oh, that's okay.
沒關系的
No, it's not. It's rude. Zack knows better, ain't that right?
不,這樣沒禮貌,柴克很清楚,對吧?
You do know better, Zack.
你應該很清楚,柴克
You gotta have discipline.
一定要守規矩
Without a strong father figure, a young man might just end up in prison.
如果沒有父親管教,年輕人可能會落到坐牢的下場
Since you are such a fan,,,
既然你這么喜歡
...of Elaine's store-bought blueberry pie, I'm gonna bake you a real pie.
店里賣的三流藍莓派,我就烤真正的派請你吃
My name's Lance, and I'm an addict.
我是蘭斯,我有毒癮
Hi. My name is not Lance, and I'm not an addict.
你好,我不叫蘭斯,我沒有毒癮
Michael.
邁克爾
Do you know if there's any way I can get any water?
你知道哪里有水喝嗎?
Yeah, I think there's a bathroom downstairs. I'll check.
樓下好像有廁所,我去看看
Thanks.
謝謝
It was never personal, sara.
我不是針對你個人,莎拉
War never is. Yeah.
戰爭無關個人,對
Sara.
莎拉
Sara, back off.
莎拉,放手
Let him go, sara. Sara! Sara.
放開他,莎拉,莎拉!莎拉
Settle down.
別激動
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
站住
You get one of those. You get one of those. One.
我總有一天會給你好看
Down. Get down, right now.
趴下,動作快
What?
什么事?
These three guys said they saw what looked to be a fight going on in there.
這三個人說,好像看到有人在打架
They didn't, okay? Just get the train to Chicago.
沒有,好嗎?讓我們去芝加哥就是了
Do I need to notify the police? Do what I told you to do.
需要我通知警察嗎?照我剛剛的話去做
Take the tickets, I'll watch the fugitive, you can continue to do bong-hits...
你檢查車票,我看守逃犯,你們可以繼續吸大麻
...or whatever you do back there, okay? You guys mind your own business.
我不管你們在后面要作什么,你們不要多管閑事
Everybody clear?
大家都懂了嗎?
Great.
很好
Don't interrupt again, please.
請不要再來打擾
Just so we're all clear...
咱們把話說清楚
...if she tries that again...
要是她敢再動我
You'll do what?
你要怎么辦?
Just stay on the other side of the car.
留在車廂另一頭就是了
It wasn't personal, Paul.
我不是針對你個人,保羅
The pleasure was all ours, Pattycake.
這是我們的榮幸,派蒂
Oh, what are these?
這是什么?
I'm gonna do some renovations.
我在重新裝璜
I was just tapping the sheetrock, looking for the stud.
我在修補石膏板,找里面的釘子
Looks like you already found one.
看來你已經找到壯男了
Potty-mouth!
真是口無遮攔
Me and the girls get together every Friday for book club.
我們每周五,會舉辦讀書會
You ought to host it this week, and everybody can meet you.
這周應該你主辦,大家就可以認識你
I'll see you then.
到時見
Can't wait.
我等不及了
This ain't never gonna work here.
在這里行不通的
Go pack your things.
去打包行李
We're moving.
我們要搬家
Now, if you don't stop me...
如果你不阻止我
...I am gonna eat this whole thing by myself, huh?
我會一個人把它吃光光
All right, sweetie.
好吧,甜心
Listen, I'll make a deal with you.
聽著,我們來做個約定
Remember that merry-go-round that we saw today?
記得我們今天,看到的旋轉木馬嗎?
You're not gonna get a chance to ride it if you don't eat something. Go ahead.
如果你不吃東西就不能去搭,好嗎?
I don't feel good.
可是我不舒服
Oh, sweetie.
甜心啊
Okay, come on. Let's go, all right?
來,我們走吧
I got you.
我抱你
Okay, just hold on, okay, sweetpea? Check, please.
再等一下好嗎,寶貝,買單?
All right, nobody move.
大家不準動!
Hey, sara. Not now.
莎拉,現在別吵我
How is she?
她還好嗎?
Well, she wants to be alone.
她想一個人靜一靜
So we get what her dad locked away with that key. What do we do then?
我們拿到她父親鎖起來的東西,然后呢?
I mean, you saw what they did with the tape we made.
你也看到,他們如何處理我們拍的影帶
They're gonna bury everything.
他們會湮滅一切
That's why we're keeping him close to us.
所以我們才留他在身邊
He's got a lot of connections in Washington.
他跟華府關系匪淺
So we get to this cigar club, open her dad's box.
我們去雪茄俱樂部,打開她父親的箱子
What if the only thing inside's a bunch of stogies?
如果里面只有一堆雪茄怎么辦?
I think it's worth making the trip to find out.
我們還是應該,走一趟去查清楚
Yes? Caroline.
什么事?卡洛琳
Paul, where are you?
保羅,你在哪里?
I need to know exactly what you meant when you said you're gonna make this right.
你說你會彌補我,我要確切知道那是什么意思
I need specifics. Where are you? What's that noise?
告訴我細節,你在哪里?怎么那么吵?
I'm on a train. I'll be in Chicago later today.
我在火車上,今天稍晚就會到芝加哥
But I need to know some specifics.
但我要知道細節
Where are Burrows and Scofield? Are they with you?
巴羅斯和斯科菲爾德呢?跟你在一起嗎?
Don't worry about them, worry about me.
別管他們,我才是重點
Paul, there are still positions in my administration that need to be filled,,,
保羅,我的幕僚中,有很多職位還空著
,,, including chief of staff, I want that to be you,
包括幕僚長,我希望由你擔任
When I get to Chicago, we'll meet and we'll talk.
等我到芝加哥,我們當面談談
All of it.
錢全交出來
Man, I just brought enough to get a sandwich. I was sitting right there.
我只帶了買三明治的錢,我就坐在那里
If you're lying...
如果你說謊
Look, my daughter is sick and I don't wanna spend any more minutes in here.
我女兒生病了,我很想趕快離開
Trust me, that is all that I have.
相信我,我的錢都給你了
What do you got, sweetheart?
你有多少錢,甜心?
What do you got?
有多少?
You don't want to listen? Hey. Hey, calm down, man.
你不想乖乖聽話是嗎?別激動
Shut up. All right.
閉嘴!好
Listen to me. You've got to calm down.
聽我說,請你冷靜一點
I can help you get everything that you want.
你要什么我都可以幫你
But you don't want to hurt anybody else, right?
但你不想傷害任何人,對吧?
Come on.
別這樣
Look, listen. Hey.
你聽好
Why don't you lock the door and turn the closed sign back...
你何不把門上鎖,把休息的招牌翻過來
...so everybody thinks that this place is closed, all right?
大家就以為,餐廳關門了,好嗎?
And then we can get everybody away from the window.
然后讓所有人遠離窗戶
Is that cool? Everybody's away from the window.
沒意見吧?大家不要靠近窗戶
Let's move everybody on to this side of the room.
大家移到餐廳另一頭
Get on this side. Let's move to this side of the room, away from the window.
各位,過來這里,不要靠近窗戶
Let's get on this side of the room, okay?
各位過去,餐廳另一頭,好嗎?
This side of the room. Why don't you take my daughter, okay?
餐廳這一邊,你帶我的女兒走,好嗎?
Take her on this side of the room so that everybody, everything is gonna be okay.
帶她到餐廳里面不會有事的
Everything is gonna be fine.
不會有事的
Because you're not gonna put your hand on another person, right?
因為你不會,再傷害任何人,對吧?
Right. We're all good.
好,一切都很好
You all good?
滿意吧?
We're good, right?
沒事了,對吧?
Hey, sara. Come on in.
莎拉,進來
I've been sitting here, evaluating.
我剛才坐在這兒一直想
I jumped bail, I'm on the run...
我在保釋期間脫逃,現在正在逃亡
...and I just tried to take a man's life.
我剛剛還企圖殺人
I'm not using.
我沒有吸毒
Which is actually quite an accomplishment.
這其實是一大成就
But three weeks ago, I was a doctor.
但三個禮拜前,我還是個醫生
You can get that back.
你可以找回你的人生
All of it.
全部找回來
You need to believe that.
你要有這種信念
You believe that?
你有這種信念嗎?
You think you can get it all back?
你覺得你可以,找回你的人生?
I choose to have faith.
我選擇抱持信念
Because without that, I have nothing.
因為失去信念,我就一無所有
It's the only thing that's keeping me going.
這是唯一讓我活下去的力量
Well.
這樣啊
I got two things keeping me going.
我有兩件事,給我力量活下去
The first is that I want the people who took my dad.
第一是我要替父親報仇
And actually the second...
至于第二件事
...ironically, I probably wouldn't even say if I hadn't lost it.
諷刺地是,我應該還沒有失去
But...
不過
...you should know that...
你應該知道
The first thing they tell you when you take the job is...
接下這工作后,他們給我的第一個警告
...never to fall in love with an inmate.
就是千萬不要愛上犯人
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Roadblock.
路障
Linc, it's locked.
林肯,門鎖住了
Hey, you can't be in here.
你不能進來這里!
Run the roadblock. Man, I can't do that.
把路障撞開,我辦不到
Run it.
撞過去
Hey, hold them up!
停車!
Bradley Bellick, FBI.
布拉德.巴里克,調查局
Brad Bellick, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
布拉德.巴里克,聯邦調查局
Brad Bellick, FBI.
布拉德.巴里克,調查局
Special Agent Brad Bellick, FBI.
特別探員布拉德.巴里克,調查局
Hi, there. I'm Brad Bellick with the FBI.
你好,我是調查局的,布拉德.巴里克
I'm an agent with the FBI, Brad Bellick.
我是調查局探員,布拉德.巴里克
Brad Bellick. I'm with the Bureau.
布拉德.巴里克,我是調查局的
Brad Bellick. I'm with the Bureau.
布拉德.巴里克,我是調查局的
I already talked to the cops. Told them all I had to say.
我能說的,都已經跟警察說過了
Yeah, well, I'm no local hayseed cop. I'm federal.
我可不是地方小警察,我是聯邦探員
And you're not gonna get away with lying to me.
你要是說謊,我可不會放過你
I didn't lie to nobody. Really?
我沒有騙任何人,真的嗎?
"He was just some homeless guy. Hangs around Hancock square...
他只是個游民,常在漢卡廣場閑晃
...hitting up college kids for change. He's down there all the time.
跟大學生要零錢,他一直待在那里
If he's not there, I don't know where to find him."
如果他不在,我也不知他在哪兒
That's your statement? Pretty much.
這就是你的口供?差不多
Well, you see the problem is, Charles "Haywire" Patoshik's a paranoid...
不過有個問題,查爾斯帕托西克,綽號海威爾,是個偏執狂
...who suffers from fear of crowds, who's terrified of strangers.
他有人群恐懼癥,他怕陌生人
If he's anywhere, it's the middle of nowhere, keeping to himself, being a weirdo.
所以他一定會躲在偏僻的地方,低調地獨自當怪人
And? And if you want to get tough...
所以呢?你想耍狠是嗎?
...how about I arrest you right now for hindering a federal investigation?
不如我以妨礙辦案,現在就逮捕你好嗎?
Who they gonna believe?
他們會相信誰?
An agent with 15 years on the force and three presidential citations...
有十五年資歷和三次總統表揚的探員
...or a piece of white trash with a juvie record?
還是有前科的低下階層少女?
I didn't ask him to do it.
我沒有要求他動手
But in case you haven't noticed, I ain't exactly broken up over my dad's death.
但如果你還沒發現,我爸的死我一點也不難過
Why can't you just leave this Patoshik guy alone?
你們為何,一定要找到帕托西克?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Or do you want to get locked up right now?
還是你想現在就被關起來?
Yeah? I got a lead on Patoshik.
請說,我有帕托西克的線索
Where?
在哪里?
I'm on my way.
我馬上過去
Keep him there,
讓他留在原地
Alone.
一個人
Any information on scofield and Burrows, I want to be notified immediately.
有斯科菲爾德和巴羅斯的消息,我要立刻知道
If that works out for you.
如果你沒意見的話
They're gonna have cops waiting for us at the next station.
下一個車站,一定有警察等著我們
We need to jump, then. And do what?
我們得跳車,然后呢?
Hide under a barrel?
躲在桶子底下?
Linc's right.
林肯說的對
Okay, just put those in there.
把東西放進去
So sorry about all this.
我真的很抱歉
It's okay, sweetpea.
沒事的,甜心
Here's everything right here, man.
東西都在里面,老兄
It's good. All right.
沒事了,好
Everyone in the storage room. Now.
所有人立刻進倉庫里
What?
什么?
Get back there, until the cops show up.
到后面去,等警察來
No, no, no, no. I can't go back there.
不我不能進去
Come on. No.
我們走吧,不行
You kept a cool head this whole time, don't get yourself killed.
你一直都很冷靜,現在別害死自己
You know what? Listen to me.
你聽好了
I'm a wanted man.
我是個通緝犯
Okay?
知道嗎?
The police show up here, they'll take me back to prison. You know what? That's fine.
警察來,我會被關回監獄,那我還無所謂
But my little girl right here, she's sick...
可是我的小女兒生病了
...and she's gonna be left alone.
到時她會無依無靠
And I can't let that happen.
我不能讓這種事發生
So can you please let us go?
所以拜托你讓我們走好嗎?
Split. Okay.
走吧,好
Go on. Come on, sweetie, let's go.
快走,甜心,我們走
All right, everyone in the back. Move.
所有人到后面去,快點
Not you.
你不能走
You're coming with me.
你要跟我走
Go on, move.
快進去
Look, I want you to stay right here, okay?
你乖乖留在這里好嗎?
Go on. Hey.
進去,等等
I think you should let her go, man. Take off. Last chance.
你最好放開她,快滾,這是最后一次機會
You got the money...
你已經搶到錢了
...burglary and assault, man. Hey, that's change, that's little time.
搶劫和攻擊罪,那只是小罪,關一下就出來了
But this right here?
但你現在的行為?
You will be in prison for the rest of your life. You believe me on that.
你會終生出不了監獄,你最好相信我
Unless you want your daughter to see you die...
如果你不想讓女兒,看見你慘死
...move.
就快滾
I'm trying to help you, man.
我是在幫助你
Come here!
過來!
Sweetie, stay right there.
甜心,不要過來
Oh, no.
糟了
Who did this?
是誰揍他的?
I did.
是我
Thank you.
謝謝你
Haywire.
海威爾!
Don't move.
不準動!
Run, Larry, run. Run, run.
賴瑞,快跑!快跑!
Dino, it's Eric, We got four jumpers,
迪諾,是我艾瑞克,有四人跳車
Three males and a female, call it in and get to the next station,
三男一女,馬上報告,行駛到下個車站
Do you hear me? Get us to the next station,
聽到沒?快載我們到下一站
The men who pushed the roadblock are off the train...
撞開路障的人跳下車了
...near mile marker 54 just south of the Tedford Bridge.
約在五十四里路標處,剛過泰德福橋的南方
This is the state police, Stop, Stop where you are,
我們是州警,留在原地不準動
Freeze. Don't shoot.
不準動!不要開槍!
Don't shoot.
不要開槍!
Turn around.
轉過來
I'm an employee of the train company.
我是火車公司的員工
Dino, it's Eric. We got four jumpers.
迪諾,是我艾瑞克,有四人跳車
Three males and a female. Get us to the next station.
三男一女,馬上報告,行駛到下個車站
Let's go. Come on.
下去,快點
They told us to jump and run and not to look back, or they'd shoot us.
他們叫我們跳車然后逃跑,不準回頭,不然他們會開槍
We need to find a car.
我們得找輛車
Yeah?
請說
I got Haywire trapped.
我把海威爾困住了
Don't do anything,
先別輕舉妄動
Just hold him till I get there.
在我趕到前牽制他
No problem. I got this wing nut treed.
沒問題,這瘋子被我困在高處
Caroline. Paul, where are you?
卡洛琳,保羅,你在哪里?
Did you send the police? No, of course not,
是你派警察來的嗎?當然不是
How did they know I was on that train? Paul, I have no idea,
警方怎么知道我在火車上?保羅,我完全不知情
I'll let the president know. I contact the president directly.
我會通知總統,我會直接跟總統聯絡
Are Burrows and Scofield with you?
巴羅斯和斯科菲爾德和你在一起嗎?
I was expecting to brief the president.
我以為我要向總統簡報
You report to me now.
現在起你向我回報
Paul?
保羅?
Where did we spend my 35th birthday?
我們在哪里度過,我三十五歲生日的?
What?
什么?
The restaurant, where was It? You remember.
那家餐廳,在哪里?你記得的
Don't be ridiculous. I have to go.
別說傻話,我要走了
Do not hang up. I have to go.
不要掛電話,我得走了
Just get Burrows and Scofield, Hey.
快逮捕那兩兄弟,喂
Whoever this is...
不管你是誰
...tell Bill Kim that he just screwed up...
告訴比爾金,他這次搞砸了
...big time.
真的搞砸了
Paul?
保羅?
Paul?
保羅?
What's all this?
這是怎么回事?
Some wacko climbed to the top of a grain elevator.
有瘋子爬上,谷物升降機的頂端
People wanna watch.
人們就會來湊熱鬧
God, you were supposed to keep a handle on it. Do you know what that means?
天啊,你應該控制好場面,你知道這是什么意思嗎?
I got you Haywire. What else do you want?
我幫你逮到海威爾了,你還想怎樣?
FBI. He's my chargee.
調查局,他是我的犯人
How you doing, Charles?
你好嗎,查爾斯?
I don't wanna go back to prison.
我不想回監獄
I don't blame you.
這我不怪你
I wanna go to Holland.
我想去荷蘭
That's not what I expected to hear.
沒想到你會這么說
But you can't go there, son.
但你不能去,孩子
I just...
I just want to go here.
我只想去這個地方
See?
看到了嗎?
I'll tell you what.
不如這樣吧
You don't have to go to prison.
你不必回監獄
But you can't go to Holland either.
但你也不能去荷蘭
Oh, no, no, no...
不要
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. Hey.
沒事的
You're in a tough spot.
你現在處境艱難
You feel trapped, you got no options...
你覺得被困住,沒有后路可退
...and you're caught in a situation where you have no control.
你遇到一個,自己無法掌控的狀況
I know how you feel.
我感同身受
I do.
真的
It takes its toll on you, and all you want to do is run.
這狀況讓你心神不寧,你只想逃走
But run where?
可是能逃到哪兒?
I just want to go.
我只想離開
There's a way out.
有一個出路
A way out?
出路?
Of this maze?
走出這個迷宮?
Yeah.
There are private humidors in the back, each member's name is on their box.
后面有私人恒溫箱,箱子上有會員的名字
Any security? A receptionist, that's it.
有警衛嗎?只有一名接待員
I'm not a wanted fugitive.
我不是通緝要犯
Give me the key. I'll do it.
把鑰匙給我,我去開
Want to take a walk?
你想去走走嗎?
Yeah.
I know you killed your parents because they hurt you.
我知道你父母傷害你,你才會殺他們
And I know you killed that guy because he was hurting sasha, but what you did...
我也知道昨天你殺了那個人,是因為他傷害莎夏
...was wrong, you know that.
但那是不對的,你很清楚
I just wanna go.
我只想離開
You can.
你可以
I wanna go now.
我現在就要走
It's okay.
沒關系的
Sara.
莎拉
About before.
關于你之前說的事
Me too.
我也是
Yeah.

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒謬的,可笑的

聯想記憶
accomplishment [ə'kɔmpliʃmənt]

想一想再看

n. 成就,完成

 
capacity [kə'pæsiti]

想一想再看

n. 能力,容量,容積; 資格,職位
adj.

聯想記憶
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安裝,放置,周圍,環境,(為詩等譜寫的)樂曲

 
settle ['setl]

想一想再看

v. 安頓,解決,定居
n. 有背的長凳

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
storage ['stɔridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 貯藏,存儲,保管,保管費,倉庫,[計]存儲器

 
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 場,景,情景

 
ironically [ai'rɔnikli]

想一想再看

adv. 諷刺地,說反話地

 
?

關鍵字: 越獄 美劇 第二季

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 和风有关的四字成语| 七度空间卫生巾图片| telephone翻译| 古天乐电影大全| cctv16直播| 试看60秒做受小视频| 谭凯琪| 街头霸王 1994 尚格·云顿| 漫画启示作文五年级| 流浪地球2演员表| 都市频道今日节目表| 护校队申请书| 深夜影院一级毛片| 徐若晗全部电视剧大全| 根深蒂固韩国电影| 投名状在线观看| 村上信五| 黑红| 金狮| 罗中立的《父亲》详案| 美女自尉视频| midjourney中文版| 心奇爆龙| 傅青主治闭经特效方| 大胆艺术| 孔令辉简历及个人资料| 侠客行演员表| 《西湖的绿》宗璞| 王盼盼| 康斯但丁| 基础综合英语邱东林电子版答案| 黄色网址视频| 绿门背后| 康熙微服私访记1| 密桃成孰时| 色戒在线视频观看| 理发店3| 在线理论视频| 药不能停| 清淮河| 推拿电影在线完整观看|