日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 福爾摩斯基本演繹法 > 福爾摩斯基本演繹法第二季 > 正文

福爾摩斯基本演繹法第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1集 身處險境

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

We commend to Almighty God

我們將沃倫·彭德里的靈魂
our brother Warren Pendry.
交托給無所不能的主
Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
生于塵土,歸于塵土
The Lord bless him and keep him,
愿主賜福于他,保全他
the Lord lift up his countenance upon him, and give him...
愿主面上的榮光普照他,賜予他...
If the Lord had any sense at all,
要是主還有良知的話
he would kick Warren Pendry right up his ass
他應該把沃倫·彭德里
and send him to a very warm place indeed.
一腳踹到水深火熱的地獄去
This is a private ceremony.
這是場私人葬禮
Leave now.
請你馬上離開
There's an injunction against you.
我們已經申請了禁令
You can't be here.
你不能來這
Not until I've paid my respects, Lawrence.
勞倫斯,等我憑吊完了再說
So you prefer to be arrested?
所以你想被逮捕嗎
No, no, I'd prefer,
不,不,我想
if you don't mind,
如果你們不介意的話
to finish my business!
先把我的事辦完
No, no, no, no, ladies and gentlemen, please.
別,別,別,女士們先生們
Don't go! Don't run away!
別走,別急著逃跑
I'm an officer of the law!
我可是警察
Or at least I was an officer of the law,
好吧,至少我曾經是警察
until this man's dearly departed father
直到這個男人過世的父親
set an army of solicitors upon me,
請了一堆律師來對付我
and they did a dance on my reputation, did they not?
肆意踐踏我的聲譽,沒錯吧
You ruined your own career.
是你自毀了前程
This man, ladies and gentlemen,
女士們先生們,這個男人
this man standing before you,
這個站在你們眼前的男人
he murdered his own wife Mary,
他謀殺了自己的妻子瑪麗
and this sorry sack of bones
正因為我想證明他的罪行
spent God knows how much money
躺在棺材里這副老骨頭
slandering me for trying to bloody prove it!
花了不知多少錢來誹謗我
My case against you, Lawrence,
勞倫斯,我對你的調查
might be in tatters,
也許會不了了之
but that doesn't mean that he gets to go in the ground
但不代表他得以安心入土
without somebody standing up
不會有人站出來
and saying what he truly, truly was.
揭露他的真面目
Hello, Warren.
你好啊,沃倫
It's me.
是我
Lestrade.
雷斯垂德
You thought you took the you-know-what out of me, didn't you?
你以為從我這奪走了那東西,是嗎
You were wrong.
你錯了
You're supposed to be at a meeting.
你不是該去互助會嗎
You receive my text?
你收到我的短信啦
"In pursuit of pigeons.
"為了追蹤鴿子
Need you Washington Square Park ASAP."
請你速來華盛頓廣場公園"
What does that mean, exactly?
這到底是什么意思
As I sat in that church basement,
我坐在那間教堂地下室的時候
the droning of my fellow addicts
其他癮君子嘮嘮叨叨的發言
had a powerful hypnotic effect.
對我有著強烈的催眠作用
I had a breakthrough.
突然讓我靈光一現
The problem at hand:
手頭的這個案子
three U.S. attorneys have been murdered in the last year,
三名美國律師在去年相繼被謀殺
all of them involved in the prosecution of a syndicate of pirates.
他們都參與過一起控告盜版組織的案件
Yes, I know. I'm working on the case, too.
我知道,我也在查這個案子
Well, precision in all things, Watson.
不能放過任何細節,華生
When one is constructing a geometric proof,
就好比一個人在做幾何證明題時
one must occasionally review the givens.
必須不時地回顧一下已知條件
We believe a man called Jeromir Tomsa
我們確信一個叫杰羅姆亞·湯沙的男人
has been hired by the Syndicate
受那個組織的雇傭
to carry out these murders.
實施了謀殺
But we have no evidence
但我們沒有證據證明
linking him to the crimes or the Syndicate.
他和謀殺案或是那個組織的聯系
We have no idea how they are communicating.
我們不知道他們是怎么聯系的
Had no idea, I should say.
應該說,之前不知道
What, you figured it out?
怎么,你想到了
They use carrier pigeons.
他們用了信鴿
Carrier pigeons.
信鴿
I staked out Tomsa's apartment,
我監視了湯沙的公寓
Lo and behold, he had a visit from a bird
竟然發現,一只腿上綁著密信的
with a message strapped round its foot.
鴿子飛進了他家
He read the message, he scrawled a reply,
他讀過密信之后,匆匆寫下回復
and he set the beast free.
然后放飛了那只鴿子
I tracked it here.
我一路追蹤它到這
You can follow a pigeon?
你還能跟蹤鴿子
You can.
當然能
Now it's just a question of waiting to see
現在只需要守株待兔
who comes along to read the message.
看誰來取這封密信了
We'll have our connection.
到時就能發現聯絡人了
You've been tending to your self-defense.
你的防身術沒白練
Well done.
干得好
Department's got six guys grinding this case,
警署派了六個人鉆研這個案子
and you broke it open by following a bird.
但你卻憑跟蹤一只鳥就找到了突破口
Mm. Lost track of it now, though.
是啊,不過現在跟丟了
It's a shame to see all that training go to waste.
讓訓練有素的鴿子白白浪費就太可惜了
What are you gonna do with a carrier pigeon?
你要拿信鴿干什么
You know what? I don't want to know. Happy hunting.
算了,我沒興趣,祝你們捕鳥愉快
Ms. Watson, can I take a statement?
華生小姐,能跟我錄一下口供嗎
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福爾摩斯
Y-Yes, I'm fine, thank you.
是的,我很好,多謝問候
What?
什么
Oh, yes, of course.
當然可以
Straightaway.
即刻啟程
Do you have a current passport?
你的護照還在有效期嗎
Uh, yes. Why?
是的,怎么了
Before I came to New York,
我來紐約之前
I worked with an Inspector Lestrade at Scotland Yard.
曾和蘇格蘭場的雷斯垂德督查合作
Just been informed he's got himself in a spot of trouble.
有人剛通知我說他有麻煩了
Needs my help.
需要我幫忙
To give it to him,
為了幫他
you and I will need to go to London.
咱倆得去一趟倫敦
My relationship with Lestrade started as a marriage of convenience.
我和雷斯垂德的關系一開始只是互相利用
When it came to those at Scotland Yard
蘇格蘭場中那群
who agreed to work with me,
同意與我合作的人里
he was the best of a bad bunch.
他勉強算最好的了
He gave me access to sensitive cases, I gave him answers.
他給我敏感案件的資料,我幫他破案
You never mentioned him before.
怎么你以前從沒提過
We were never really that close.
我們關系沒那么親密
Besides the fact that as a detective,
雖然作為一個警探來說
he was utterly adequate.
他完全夠格
I could, at times, be quite cutting
有時候可能是我
in regards to his limitations.
對他的要求苛刻了些
I was a different person back then; I was less warm.
那時的我和現在不同,沒那么友善
Hmm. Less?
現在算友善嗎
Because I prefer to work in anonymity,
因為我喜歡匿名工作
the glory of my casework was accrued to him.
我破案的功勞都歸到了他身上
Over the years, he became
日積月累,他已經
accustomed to the spotlight.
習慣了受人矚目
Inevitably, he began to... crave it.
不可避免的,他開始渴求名聲
You might say I turned him into an addict.
你也許會說是我讓他上癮了
Unfortunately for him,
對他來說不幸的是
by that time, I was myself
那個時候,我自己
wrestling with my own far less metaphorical
也在跟我的毒癮
addictions.
作斗爭
So...
所以
he was exposed.
他不再無所不能
You feel guilty.
你覺得很內疚
I'm well aware of the corrupting power of the spotlight.
我非常了解聚光燈的腐化能力
I avoid it at all costs,
我不惜一切代價來避免它
and yet I-I offered Lestrade up to it
可我把雷斯垂德推了出去
like a sacrificial lamb.
就像替罪羊一樣
Was he the one who called you?
是他給你打電話的嗎
Nope. DCI Hopkins.
不,是刑偵督察霍普金斯
Another ex-colleague.
另一個前同事
He said, uh,
他說
Lestrade had got himself into a spot of trouble,
雷斯垂德惹了麻煩
issued a few threats.
成了危險分子
The police have had trouble locating him,
警方沒法找到他
so our mutual friend
所以我們共同的朋友
thought I might be able to lend a hand.
認為也許我能幫得上忙
It sounds like this is very personal.
這好像是很隱私的事
Are you sure you want me to come along?
你確定要讓我一起去嗎
Well, without you, the airline might
如果沒有你,航空公司可能會
seat me next to a morbidly obese person.
讓我坐在一個肥胖癥患者旁邊
Or a child.
或者是個小孩
Or a morbidly obese child.
或者是有肥胖癥的小孩
You know, when I first started working with you,
我剛開始陪護你的時候
you mentioned that you left London in disgrace.
你說過你灰溜溜地離開了倫敦
Have you thought about what it's gonna be like
你想過你回去的時候
when you go back there?
會是什么樣嗎
I'm a different man now, Watson.
我已不是以前的我了,華生
It's a different city.
那座城市也不同了
London is always a different city.
倫敦永遠都在變化著
You know, I was thinking, since we're in London,
我在想,既然我們到了倫敦
this might be a good opportunity to work on step nine.
這也許是我們進行第九步治療的機會
Step nine? You think I should start making amends
第九步,你覺得我應該現在
to people I have harmed now?
對我傷害過的人進行補償嗎
Well, this... this Lestrade guy seems like he qualifies.
這個叫雷斯垂德的人似乎正合適
Holmes.
福爾摩斯
DCI Hopkins.
霍普金斯督察
Good to see you.
很高興見到你
Good God, man.
天啊,伙計
You look exactly the same. As do you.
你看起來一點沒變,你也是
Save for the fact that you've gained
除了你的體重增加了
exactly one and a quarter stone
一點二五石(約8公斤)
and your hairline's receded half a centimeter.
還有你的發際線后退了半厘米
Hey, you're slipping.
你退步了喲
I've gained exactly one and a half stone.
我長了整整一石半
Oh, I'm not slipping;
不是退步了
I've just grown more courteous.
只是更加委婉了
His name's Lawrence Pendry.
他叫勞倫斯·彭德里
Son of Warren Pendry.
沃倫·彭德里的兒子
British media mogul.
英國媒體大亨
Owns half the papers in England.
擁有英國一半的報紙市場
Owned.
曾經
Died last week, heart attack.
他上周死了,心臟病
But we'll get to that.
一會我們再來說這個
13 months ago, Lawrence here,
13個月前,這個勞倫斯
he dialed 999 to say that
打999報案說
he and his wife walked in on
他和他妻子回家時
an armed intruder in their home.
遇到了武裝侵入者
There was a struggle between Lawrence and the man,
勞倫斯和那個男人打了起來
and the man's weapon fired, killing Mary.
那人開槍殺了瑪麗
Lestrade caught the case,
雷斯垂德接了那個案子
and he took an instant dislike to Pendry;
但他對彭德里很不滿
thought his statement sounded rehearsed,
覺得他的證詞像是演練過
convinced himself that the scene was staged.
他確信犯罪現場是人為布置的
Trouble was, a neighbor heard the shot
問題在于,一個鄰居6點33分時
that killed Mary at exactly 18:33.
聽到了殺死瑪麗的槍聲
Pendry dialed 999 at 18:36.
彭德里在6點36分打了999
Our first car arrived not five minutes later.
第一輛警車五分鐘之內到達現場
Yet no gun was recovered at the scene.
但現場沒有發現槍
So if Lawrence killed Mary,
所以如果是勞倫斯殺了瑪麗
then he had to get rid of the gun
那他得在八分鐘的時間里
in that eight-minute period.
把槍處理掉
After you left for the States, Lestrade struggled.
在你去美國之后,雷斯垂德很痛苦
Cut some corners...
常常陷入困境
Whatever it took to close a case.
不惜用任何手段解決案子
Warren Pendry proceeded to use his papers
而沃倫·彭德里用他的報紙
to paint a very ugly picture,
大肆渲染污蔑
not just of Lestrade, but of the Yard in general.
不光對雷斯垂德,也對整個蘇格蘭場
DCS had no choice but to suspend Lestrade,
督察局不得不將雷斯垂德停職
pending an investigation.
暫停了案件調查
When was this?
這是什么時候的事
Two weeks ago. Now, back to Warren...
兩周前,現在說回沃倫
His funeral was three days ago.
三天前他的葬禮上
Lestrade used this to make an appearance.
雷斯垂德拿著這個出現了
It's a fake.
這是假的
Nevertheless, it's landed Lestrade in a whole new world of trouble.
盡管如此,它給雷斯垂德惹上了大麻煩
There's been a manhunt the last few days,
這幾天我們一直在搜捕他
but it's turned up nothing.
但沒有他的蹤跡
Do you think he did it?
你覺得是他干的嗎
At least two dozen mourners saw the whole thing.
至少有兩打送葬的人目睹了全過程
I'm not talking about Lestrade, I'm talking about Pendry.
我不是說雷斯垂德,我是說彭德里
Either way, it's not your concern.
不管怎樣,都不是你該操心的
I haven't asked you here to consult,
我沒有找你來當顧問
I asked you here to find him.
我讓你來找雷斯垂德
DCI Hopkins!
霍普金斯督察
We still on for our meeting?
我們的會還開嗎
Oh, Mr. Pendry, you're early.
彭德里先生,你來早了
Well, I am being stalked by all of your colleagues.
你的同事們一直在跟蹤我
You can't blame me for being early for an update, can you?
你不能怪我提早來了解案情進展
This is Mr. Holmes, who, with his associate
這是福爾摩斯先生和他的助手華生小姐
Miss Watson, are assisting in our search for Gareth Lestrade.
他們在幫忙尋找加萊斯·雷斯垂德
Hi. Hi.
你好,你好
I know you.
我知道你
You're Lestrade's crutch.
你是雷斯垂德的幫手
Sorry, it's just...
對不起,只是
over the course of the past year,
去年里
my attorneys have been compelled to do
我的律師們做了很多
quite a bit of research into Inspector Lestrade.
關于雷斯垂德督查的調查
One of the many secrets they uncovered
他們發現的秘密之一
was that you were the architect of his greatest successes.
就是他的成功歸功于你
You give me too much credit.
你過獎了
I think you're the one who gave too much credit.
我覺得是你過獎了
Please don't misunderstand me, Holmes, I...
請不要誤解我,福爾摩斯,我
You're quite brilliant.
你很聰明
I only wish you'd been with Lestrade the night Mary was killed.
真希望瑪麗被殺那晚你也在場
Maybe the real killer would be in prison...
那樣也許真兇就能落網了
and the inspector would still have his job.
而他現在也還在做他的督查
So, uh, this is your old place?
這就是你以前的住所嗎
221B is my original sanctum sanctorum.
221B是我最初的圣地
It is the only aspect of my life in London that I have truly missed.
是我唯一真正想念倫敦生活的地方
Before I left for New York,
在我前往紐約之前
I came to an arrangement with an acquaintance,
我和一個叫吉澤·鮑勃的人
Geezer Bob.
做了協議
He's been maintaining it in my absence.
我不在時,他來負責維護房子
Hmm, it seems nice.
似乎不錯
What?
怎么了
221B is a good deal more than nice, Watson.
221B遠遠不只是不錯
I spent the best part of ten years transforming it
我花了最好的十年來把它變成一個
into a virtual womb of creativity.
孕育創意的場所
Stepping inside it isn't unlike stepping inside my very brain.
走進這里正如走進我睿智的大腦
You will no doubt see things
你將會看到令你疑惑
that will confuse or even upset you.
甚至困擾的事情
Odd experiments,
奇怪的實驗
texts in dead languages,
滅絕語種的經文
trophies from old cases.
過往案件的戰利品
Does it have a bed?
這里有床嗎
Because the only thing I care about right now is sleeping.
因為我現在唯一關心的就是睡覺
The inside of your brain is...
你的大腦里面
kind of boring.
有點無聊
These are not my things.
這些不是我的東西
I've been betrayed.
我被背叛了
Well, what do you expect from a guy named Geezer Bob?
對于叫吉澤·鮑勃的人,你還能指望什么
I need to check upstairs!
我得上樓去看看
Can I help you?
請問你有何貴干
Geezer Bob?
你是吉澤·鮑勃嗎
No.
不是
Would you care to explain what you're doing in my home?
介意解釋一下你為何出現在我家嗎
Watson, our rest is going to have to wait.
華生,我們得等下再休息了
We need to locate...
我們需要把...
Oh my... God.
我的... 天
Mycroft.
麥考夫
Hasn't been that long, has it?
也沒很久不見,是吧
Um... would someone like to explain what's going on here?
有人愿意解釋下怎么回事嗎
Fatty, this is Watson.
胖胖,這是華生
Watson, this is Fatty.
華生,這是胖胖
Fatty?
胖胖
I'd say I'd slimmed down quite a bit. Wouldn't you?
我敢說我瘦了很多,你說呢
Lap-Band? Exercise.
你做了胃束帶手術,是鍛煉
Exercise requires energy and ambition.
鍛煉需要活力和志氣
You've never had either.
這兩樣你都沒有
Miss Watson.
華生小姐
It's... it's nice to meet you.
很... 很高興見到你
I'm Mycroft.
我是麥考夫
Mycroft Holmes.
麥考夫·福爾摩斯
I'm Sherlock's brother.
我是夏洛克的哥哥
I can't believe that my father gave 221B to Mycroft.
真不敢相信我父親竟把221B給了麥考夫
He knows how much this place means to me.
他知道這里對我意義非凡
It's his building, Sherlock.
夏洛克,這是他的房產
He can do whatever he wants.
他可以隨意支配
Frankly, I'm more interested in the fact
說實話,我更感興趣的是
that you never mentioned that you had a brother.
你從未提起你有個哥哥
Why would I?
提他干嘛
Um, because he's family?
因為他是你的家人
Our relationship is entirely genetic.
我們僅僅限于血緣關系
He's an embarrassment.
他是個累贅
Oh, apparently your father doesn't think so.
很明顯你父親不這么想
I-Is that why you don't like him?
這就是你不喜歡他的原因嗎
Because he gets along with your dad?
因為他和你爸相處融洽
I don't like him 'cause he's lazy.
我不喜歡他是因為他懶
And he's never applied himself to anything.
他從來不做正事
What do you mean?
什么意思
As soon as he was able,
他只要一有機會
he cashed in his trust fund.
就從信托基金中拿錢
He opened several restaurants around London.
他在倫敦周邊開了好幾家餐廳
Okay, so he's a restauranteur...
那他就是餐廳老板
No, he's an indolent man-child,
不,他就是個懶惰的啃老族
and if I'd had my druthers,
如果讓我選擇
you would never have crossed paths with him.
你和他完全不會產生交集
Well, we're here now... Tea?
可我已經見到了,喝茶嗎
Help yourself.
請自便
What have you done with my things?
你把我的東西弄哪去了
Charity shops.
捐給慈善商店了
You're joking.
開什么玩笑
I reached out to you several times
你在紐約時
in New York to make arrangements.
我幾次聯系你想商量處理此事
You never got back to me.
你都沒有回應
I was in rehab.
當時我在戒毒所
They don't have phones in rehab?
戒毒所沒有電話嗎
See what I mean? Lazy.
看到了吧,就是懶
Could have had my things properly stored, but didn't.
本可以把我的東西妥善保管,但卻沒有
Must I confess,
我必須承認
I don't enjoy being ambushed in my own home.
我不喜歡在自己家被人搞突襲
It's a pleasure to meet you, Joan.
喬恩,很高興見到你
My father's mentioned you several times.
我父親曾多次提起你
May I call you Joan?
我可以叫你喬恩嗎
Yes, of course.
當然可以
It's funny that Sherlock's never mentioned me to you.
夏洛克從未向你提起我,這真奇怪
I wonder why that might be?
很好奇是為什么呢
Th-This again? Seriously?
又提這事,有沒有搞錯
Maybe it's because the last time I saw him
也許是因為上次我看到他時
he was face-deep in my fianc?
他正和我的未婚妻在親熱
What? It was five years ago, right?
什么,那都五年了,對吧
I had deduced that she was far less interested in him
我推斷他的未婚妻,對家產的興趣
than in the family fortune.
比對他興趣大
I tried to warn him. He wouldn't listen.
我試過警告他,但是他不聽
So I set about proving my hypothesis.
所以我就去證實我的假設
Seven times, if memory serves.
如果我沒記錯,是七次
Once in a pod on the London Eye.
有一次是在倫敦眼的觀光艙里
I did you a favor.
我是在幫你
You did what you wanted, Sherlock.
你是為了一己私欲
Just like you always do.
你一向如此
I'm jet-lagged, Sherlock.
夏洛克,我在倒時差
So if we're not gonna stay here,
所以如果我們不打算住在這
we need to find a hotel.
就去找家賓館吧
Nonsense.
荒謬
Sherlock and I may have our differences,
我和夏洛克也許有諸多分歧
but we're still family.
但我們還是一家人
You can both stay in the guest rooms.
你們可以住在客房
We've been up for over 20 hours.
我們已經20多個小時沒睡了
It's nice here.
這里挺好的
Fine, fine.
好吧,好吧
Only because time is of the essence.
僅僅因為時間緊迫
Good.
很好
I'll fetch you some fresh towels.
我給你們拿些干凈的毛巾來
Thank you so much.
非常感謝
Right. Where are you going?
對了,你要去哪里
I've devised a theory as to how to find Lestrade.
我已經想到一個找出雷斯垂德的辦法了
I'd like to test it.
我想測試一下
You stay here. Rest.
你待在這,好好休息吧
This is your idea of lamming it, is it?
你對潛逃的理解就是這樣嗎
A few pints in the heart of Greenwich?
在格林威治中心地帶喝上幾杯
So the...
這么說來
prodigal detective returns.
浪子偵探回歸了
And how-how-how'd you find me?
你是怎...怎么找到我的
Once I learned you hadn't withdrawn any cash,
當我知道你沒有取任何現金時
I had a good notion what you were up to.
我就知道你要干什么了
You and I looked into the matter
你和我一塊調查了
of the Norwood Builder together, didn't we?
諾伍德建造商一案,對嗎
And during the course of that investigation,
在調查過程中我向你透露
I revealed to you that I kept five hidden caches
我有五個隱秘地點
around the city.
遍布市內
In case of emergencies.
是為緊急情況準備的
Cash, various passports, other sundries,
現金,各種護照,還有其他雜物
stood to reason you'd make use of those in your hour of need.
我猜你在急需之時會加以利用
Four of the five have been cleaned out.
五個中的四個已經被拿空了
The fifth is in a hollowed-out sculpture on the grounds
第五個在街對面圖書館前空地上的
of the library across the street,
一個空心雕塑中
and will be difficult to access
但在保安下班之前
until the security guard goes off-duty.
很難得手
Actually, you know, I'm-I'm-I'm quite pleased you're here really.
其實你能來這里,我挺開心的
I think you'd be most impressed
我覺得你會非常欣賞
with all the work that I've done.
我所做的事
I am not here to consult on the case of Lawrence Pendry.
我不是來做勞倫斯·彭德里案的顧問的
I am here to make quite certain
我來這里是為了確保
that you emerge from hiding
你能在不傷害自己
without harming yourself
和其他人的同時
or anyone else.
不再躲躲藏藏
I felt I owed you that for all the years of work
我覺得這算是咱們合作這么多年
that we did together, so...
我欠你的,所以...
Are you going to come to Scotland Yard with me?
你要跟我一起去蘇格蘭場嗎
Or shall I call them here?
還是我把他們叫到這里來
So, who you working with in New York then?
你在紐約跟誰合作呢
Captain Thomas Gregson.
托馬斯·格雷森警監
Good detective, good man.
好警探,是個好人
Not as sharp as you, obviously. Nice.
明顯沒有你犀利,說得好
What are you... what are you doing?
你...你要干什么
Well, the security man is off,
保安已經下班了
so I thought I might go and get myself a little bit of cash.
我覺得我可以去拿點現金去
Aw, don't... Just get...
別,你下來
Get off me!
放手
You're being ridiculous.
你這么做真荒謬
This is my case.
這是我的案子
I'm gonna be there when Pendry is nicked.
我一定會把彭德里捉拿歸案的
I mean, how many... how many times did you follow some...
想想看你有多少次采用那些...
some bonkers theory...
那些瘋狂的理論
and you'd find that it was a complete
然后發現那全都是
and utter bloody waste of time?
徹底地浪費時間
What, 50, what, a hundred times?
有五十次,上百次吧
See, I never got the chance to follow my muse.
我一直沒機會跟著我的思路走
I never even had the chance to have an opinion.
我甚至沒有機會說出自己的想法
Look, I acknowledge I was not always the most attentive
聽著,我承認我不總是同事里
of colleagues.
最體貼的那個
It's actually something I'm taking steps to improve.
這正是我正在設法改進的地方
And what good does that do me?
這對我有什么好處呢
Well... You can turn me in.
你可以告發我
You can do whatever you want to do.
你想怎么做都行
Personally...
從我個人來講
what I would prefer, Sherlock,
夏洛克,我更希望
is that if you and I could work together just one last time.
你和我能最后再合作一次
One of my suppliers from the restaurant-I'll be a moment.
是我餐館的一個供貨商,馬上就好
Puri,quoi qu'il en soit envoyer moi la facteur.
不過還是派個送貨員過來給我吧
Au revoir.
再見
Sorry.
不好意思
Um, have you seen Sherlock anywhere?
你看見夏洛克了嗎
He never came home last night.
他昨晚沒有回家
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
His bed was undisturbed.
他的床很整潔
You live with him.
你跟他住在一起
Surely you know he'd never sleep in it, then make it.
肯定知道他不會睡完之后鋪床的
Yeah, I guess I'll try calling him.
對,也許我該給他打個電話
You must be learning a great deal from him.
你肯定從他那兒學了不少東西吧
I am.
確實
How else would you put up with him?
不然你怎么能容忍他啊
Uh, I don't "put up" with him.
我不是在容忍他
We get along, basically.
我只是跟他處得來
He's a friend.
他是我的朋友
Sherlock doesn't have friends.
夏洛克沒有朋友
Yesterday I would've told you he doesn't have a brother.
昨天我還會告訴你他沒有哥哥呢
But he does.
但是他有
Does he?
他有嗎
He's changed a lot.
他改變了許多
People often say that about addicts, don't they?
人們經常這么說癮君子,對吧
"He's changed, he's better now."
他變了,他現在好多了
Sherlock is addicted to being himself.
讓夏洛克上癮的是做他自己
Our boy?
是他嗎
Yeah, he's fine.
對,他沒事
Uh, I'm gonna get dressed,
我要去換衣服了
and, uh, I'll go meet him.
然后,我要去見他
Why are we in an abandoned theater?
為什么我們會來一家廢棄的劇院
These places come and go as public subsidies wax and wane.
這種地方隨著政府資助的不定或興盛或倒塌
A good place to hide, if you are a fugitive.
但對逃犯來說是個藏身的好地方
Fugitive?
逃犯
Joan Watson, meet Gareth Lestrade,
喬恩·華生,來見見加萊斯·雷斯垂德
late of Scotland Yard.
蘇格蘭場的前警探
Pleasure. Hi.
真是榮幸,你好
Yeah, hi.
嗯,你好
Okay, you found him and then you came back to
好吧,你找到了他然后跟著他
his lair with him.
回到了他的老巢
Is there any particular reason
有什么特別理由
why you haven't called the police?
讓你沒去報警嗎
Yes. Milk.
有,牛奶
Lawrence Pendry is lactose intolerant;
勞倫斯·彭德里有乳糖不適癥
his wife Mary, a committed vegan;
他的妻子瑪麗是一個嚴格的素食主義者
so why, then, is there a bottle of milk in their fridge?
那為什么他們的冰箱里會有瓶牛奶呢
Guests? Perhaps.
給客人的,有可能
Uh, miss, no offense,
小姐,請勿見怪
but could you give him a little bit of space, please?
但能請你給他一點空間嗎
Because he's doing that thing.
因為他要開始做那個了
You know, when he's on to something,
當他在思考案件突破時
he does that-that thing.
他做的那種事
Yes, I-I know that thing.
是的,我知道他的習慣
You didn't tell me that one of your brother's restaurants
你沒告訴我你哥哥的餐廳
had two Michelin Stars.
有兩顆米其林星
I didn't tell you that my brother was a corporal entity.
我也沒告訴你我哥哥是一名下士
You've been chatting with Mycroft?
你和麥考夫聊天了
Yes, he wants to take me to dinner.
是的,他想請我吃晚餐
What? He intends to bed you.
怎么,他想睡你
Retaliation for my misadventures with his fiance?
以報復我和她未婚妻之間的不快
Misadventures is not the word that I would use.
我可不會說那是不快
You are attracted to Mycroft.
你被麥考夫吸引了
Um, no, I'm not.
不,我沒有
Hm. Makes a certain amount of sense.
這有一定的道理
It's classic transference.
這是典型的移情
You wouldn't be sleeping with him.
你不是在和他睡
Psychologically speaking, you'd be sleeping with me.
從心理角度講,你是在和我睡
Oh, you surely thought about it.
你肯定這么想過
You can't go to bed with me.
你不能和我睡
We're business partners
我們是生意伙伴
and you're my former sober companion.
而且你還是我的前康戒陪護
But you can sleep with a cheap knockoff version of me,
但是你可以和廉價的山寨版的我睡
and that is Mycroft.
也就是麥考夫
I don't even know
我都不知道
what I'm supposed to be looking for in here.
我要找的是什么
One of these ma... one of these masks is out of place.
這其中...其中一個面具位置不對
They look pretty well lined up to me.
我看排列得都挺好的
Yes, well, they are "Pretty well lined up,"
是的,是排列得挺好
but they were...
但之前
perfectly lined up.
是排列得很完美
Mary Pendry took this photograph of herself
瑪麗·彭德里拍了這張照片
and e-mailed it to a friend,
并發給了一個朋友
just hours before she died.
就在她被害前幾個小時
In it, the third mask from the left
在照片里,從左邊數第三個面具
is perfectly in line with its compatriots.
還和其他面具完美地排列在一起
But this one, it's just a little bit lower.
但是在這張里,就稍微低了一點
Did you notice this at the scene?
你在現場注意到了嗎
The murder weapon could be hidden here.
兇器可能就藏在里面
Eh, did I notice the discrepancy?
我有沒有注意到這個不一致
No.
沒有
But we're not complete idiots.
但我們也不是很傻
We did check behind the mask,
我們檢查過面具的后面
and there was no gun there.
里面沒有槍
I need to examine this room.
我得去查查那間房子
Well, this is not our case.
這不是我們的案子
Pendry's not gonna just let us walk in there.
彭德里不會輕易讓我們進去的
Well, he will when I tell him that I almost
他會的,如果我告訴他我差一點
caught his enemy Lestrade,
就抓住了他的敵人雷斯垂德
and I found a suicide note that he was writing
并找到了寫著他要殺害
in which he indicates his intention to murder Lawrence Pendry.
勞倫斯·彭德里的遺書
But I haven't written any suicide notes.
但我沒寫過什么遺書
Not yet you haven't.
只是暫時還沒寫
"I die knowing that I brought justice to Mary.
"知道我為瑪麗伸張了正義"
I die vindicated, a true policeman."
"我死也無憾,我是一名真正的警察"
Do you actually think he'll follow through?
你覺得他真的會來殺我嗎
Difficult to say.
不好說
You might want to take different routes to your office.
你最好走別的路去辦公室
Inform your security.
通知你的保安
I'm-I'm sure that the police will be happy to send someone over.
我相信警方也會很樂意派個人來
With all due respect, I'm protecting myself
無意冒犯,但我正在
from a member of the police.
防范一個警察
I'm hardly likely to invite more of them into my home.
我不大可能讓更多警察來我家
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
謝謝你告訴我這件事
We'll take every precaution.
我們會采取力所能及的預防措施
Was there something else?
還有別的事嗎
Well...
那個...
Miss Watson first came to my attention
華生小姐最初引起我的注意
as America's foremost expert
就是因為她是美國的
on home security, so...
家庭安保首席專家,所以...
perhaps she could take a look around, hmm?
或許可以讓她在你家轉轉
See if everything's up to snuff.
看看是否一切都達到了標準
I suppose so.
我想可以
Thank you.
謝謝
It's what I do.
我就是做這個的
We've got motion detectors at each end of the corridors,
每條走廊兩端都有移動探測器
security nodes on all the windows.
所有窗戶都有安全節點
Well, Miss Watson, what do you think?
華生小姐,您覺得怎樣
It's secure.
很安全
It's very secure.
非常安全
High praise indeed, from the likes of her.
她能這么說就是很高的評價了
Don't know what else there is to say.
不知道還有什么好說的
Again, shatterproof glass,
這些也是防碎玻璃
security nodes on all the windows.
所有窗戶上裝有安全節點
And what is the floodlight situation on the windows?
窗戶上的照明燈情況怎樣
Fully covered, of course.
當然全部覆蓋了
Motion-sensitive.
運動感應
We replace the bulbs the minute they go out.
燈泡一壞我們就換
Excuse me. What are you doing?
不好意思,你在干什么
I'm so sorry. So sorry.
抱歉,非常抱歉
I just, uh... I love folk art.
我只是...很喜歡民間藝術
Thank you very much.
非常感謝
We'll be in touch when we have Lestrade.
抓到雷斯垂德再和您聯系
Yes.
是的
You had to tell him I was the number one home security expert?
你一定要說我是最好的家庭安保專家嗎
You couldn't have told him
你就不能說
I was number eight or something?
我是第八好或者第幾好的嗎
You acquitted yourself admirably.
你表現得非常好
Anyway, it was time well spent.
不管怎樣,挺有收獲的
You found something?
你發現什么了嗎
Lestrade was right.
雷斯垂德是對的
Lawrence Pendry did kill his wife.
勞倫斯·彭德里確實殺了他的妻子
I know exactly how he did it.
我已經知道他是怎么做的了
Thirteen months ago, a neighbour heard
十三個月前,一個鄰居
the shot which took Mary Pendry's life
在六點三十三分聽到了
at exactly 6:33.
殺死瑪麗·彭德里那聲槍響
Yes, I know this. I know all of this.
對,我知道,這些我都知道
I just want to know what you found in that bastard's house.
我就想知道你在那混蛋的家里發現了什么
The primary reason you were never able
你沒法立案調查彭德里
to build a case against Pendry
最主要的原因
was that you could not find the murder weapon.
就是你沒能找到兇器
I humbly submit that it was in the kitchen the entire time.
以我的愚見,兇器一直都在廚房里
No, you see, that's bollocks,
不,你在胡說八道
'cause we turned the whole house upside down.
我們把整座房子翻了個遍
There was absolutely no gun.
的的確確沒有槍
That's because you made the mistake of looking for a gun.
那是因為你們就不該找槍
This is the weapon that I believe
我覺得這才是
Pendry used to kill his wife.
彭德里用來殺妻的兇器
A plastic gun.
一把塑料槍
You're absolutely right.
你說得太對了
Yes, I did see one of those, actually.
我的確看過這么一把槍
It was in the cutlery drawer.
就在餐廳抽屜里
Thought it was a toy, so I left it alone.
我以為是個玩具,就沒理會
You think I'm daft?
你當我傻嗎
What, you think I wouldn't recognize a plastic gun?
你以為我會不認得塑料手槍嗎
We don't think it looked like that
我們認為在你到達時
by the time you got there;
它已經不是槍的樣子了
we think it looked like this.
我們認為它當時是這樣的
I don't believe that it was milk in that bottle.
我認為這里面不是牛奶
I believe it was acetone.
我認為里面是丙酮
Acetone?
丙酮嗎
He used acetone to melt the gun.
他利用丙酮融化塑料手槍
The crime, as I see it,
我對這起犯罪的理解是
Pendry shoots his wife at 6:33.
彭德里在6點33分開槍殺死了他的妻子
He the disassembles his weapon and he drops the pieces
之后他把手槍拆掉
into a bottle he's filled with acetone.
并把零件放入丙酮中
He then dials 999 at 6:36
6點36分他報警說
to report that his wife has been murdered by an intruder.
自己的妻子被入室者殺害
The acetone, meanwhile, is dissolving
與此同時,丙酮正在溶解
the gun he used to murder her,
他殺害妻子時所使用的槍
leaving nothing but a milk-like liquid in the bottle
在冰箱中變成了一瓶
in his refrigerator.
看似牛奶的液體
It's unbelievable.
這真不可思議
You know all of this from a photograph of a pint of milk?
你竟從一張牛奶的照片中讀出這么多信息
And a nail.
還有一枚釘子
It's illegal for a gun company
手槍公司制作塑料手槍
to make or manufacture a plastic weapon.
是違法行為
But with advances in 3-D printing,
但是有了3D打印技術的幫助
it makes it possible for anyone with the right specs
任何一個人,只要有合適的零件
to build one in the comfort of their own home.
都可以在自己家中制作塑料手槍
They only need one piece of metal to make it work:
他們只需一塊金屬就可以開槍
a nail to act as the firing pin.
用一枚釘子來做撞針
Now, Pendry couldn't very well melt a nail, could he?
但彭德里沒辦法融化釘子
So he hid it in plain sight.
所以他將釘子藏在別處
He used it to re-hang one of the masks
在警察到來之前
in the living room before the police arrived.
他用釘子重新懸掛了客廳的面具
That's why it was hanging
這也就是為什么第三個面具
lower than the others. He did the work in a hurry.
比其他的低,他當時很著急
When I examined that nail today,
今天我檢查釘子的時候
I noticed that the tip was slightly charred.
發現釘尖處有些燒焦
Carbon scoring
因發射子彈
from where it struck the bullet.
而產生的碳化現象
I was right.
我是對的
I always knew it, you see? I always knew.
我就知道是這樣,我就知道
I just didn't... I...
我只是沒有... 我...
I need to take this case to Hopkins.
我要告訴霍普金斯
And I don't care if he... he bangs me up
我不管他是否會因為我
for what I did at the funeral.
在葬禮上的所作所為而拘禁我
I just want to see that bastard rot!
我只想讓那個混蛋得到應有的懲罰
All we have is a nail with a blackened tip.
我們手上的證據只是一枚尖部發黑的釘子
Any number of reasons that could have happened.
產生這一現象的原因有很多種
The gunshot residue would have worn off ages ago.
射擊殘留物也早就不存在了
We have no way to prove that it was ever part of a weapon.
我們沒法證明釘子是槍的一部分
If we are to undo him,
如果想要逮捕他
we need to find out more about how and where
我們需要找出他是在何處,又是如何
he made that gun.
制作塑料槍的
London, like New York, is a beacon of freedom
倫敦和紐約一樣,自由度很高
and a target for terrorists.
同時也是恐怖分子的目標
It is, as a consequence,
因此,倫敦也就成為
one of the most observed cities in the world.
全球監控設備最多的城市之一
Its network of thousands upon thousands of CCTV cameras
它有成千上萬臺監控攝像機
track the movements of its citizens,
觀察著市民的一舉一動
looking for anything at all out of place.
查看任何可疑行為
Yeah, I noticed. They're kind of everywhere.
我注意到了,攝像頭無處不在
Mm. Now I know for a fact
我肯定的是
that some of England's network of watchmen
監控攝像機后的監視人員
verge on the competent.
能力非凡
I would wager that, like us, they're aware
我打賭,和我們一樣,他們很清楚
of the new and deadly advances in 3-D printing.
新型3D打印機的致命威力
I would also wager that the nation's gun-averse
我也打賭,那些反對槍支
and ever-more-paranoid security apparatus
神經高度緊張的安全機構
are tracking the sales of 3-D printers.
會追蹤3D打印機的銷售流向
Would you mind?
幫我拿會兒
If they are, it should be a simple matter
如果如我所說,只要簡單地
of consulting their database,
查查他們的數據庫
see if we can connect one to Pendry.
看看其中有無跟彭德里相關的即可
Can't you just call this guy?
你不能給他打個電話嗎
Hasn't owned a phone since they became GPS-capable.
自從手機可以GPS定位后,他就不用了
He doesn't like the idea that one could be used to track him.
他不喜歡被別人追蹤到
Now what?
現在怎么辦
Now we wait.
現在我們慢慢等
We've been here for over four hours.
我們已經在這待了四個小時了
Are you sure you're just not using this as an excuse
你確定你不是在利用這個借口
so I don't have dinner with your brother?
阻止我和你哥哥共進晚餐嗎
I've decided I don't have a problem with it.
我對這個沒意見
What, dinner?
對共進晚餐嗎
The retaliatory sex.
報復性性行為
You're an adult. You can do as you please.
你是個成年人了,你可以隨心所欲
Might even be good for you. Clear your mind.
也許對你是好事,放松頭腦
You know what? For the last time,
我最后再說一次
no one is having sex with anyone, okay?
沒有誰要和誰上床,好嗎
He wants to get to know me because I am your partner.
他想要了解我是因為我是你的搭檔
I want to get to know him because he is your brother.
我想了解他是因為他是你的哥哥
You hope to learn secrets from my childhood.
你想從他那里了解我小時候的秘密
Mycroft will be of little use.
麥考夫對這個沒什么幫助
We went to separate boarding schools.
我們念不同的寄宿學校
Oh! Hey, cheers!
喂,你好啊
Congratulations, Watson.
恭喜你,華生
You just met Langdale Pike.
你剛見到了蘭代爾·派克
Wow, looks like the 3-D printing business has been good.
看起來3D打印機生意不錯
Mm. I shall let you know
如果我和雷斯垂德查到線索
What... what, you're ditching me?
你要扔下我嗎
if Lestrade and I find anything.
會通知你的
I'm conducting an experiment.
我在進行一項實驗
I'm curious to know which of us is right about my brother.
我想知道我們倆對我哥哥的猜測誰對誰錯
My money's on me.
我押我自己
Bon appetit.
祝你有個好胃口
Hello?
有人在嗎
Joan!
喬恩
Right on time.
來的真是時候
I was, uh, digging around in the cellar.
我正在地窖里找酒
Wasn't sure whether you liked red or white,
不知道你喜歡紅酒還是白酒
so I excavated a bottle of both.
所以我各拿了一瓶
Um, is the restaurant closed tonight?
飯店今晚不營業嗎
My prettiest eatery by far,
這是我最美麗的一家小飯店
but the acoustics are rubbish.
但隔音效果很差
This way we'll have a decent conversation.
只有不營業,我們才能好好聊聊
You know there's nothing happening here, right?
你明白我們之間不會發生什么,對吧
You thought this was a romantic engagement?
你認為這是一次浪漫的約會
It's not?
不是嗎
Please sit down.
請坐
There's something I wanted
有些事我想
to discuss with you in private.
跟你私下談談
I thought it was a conversation best lubricated
我覺得這次談話應該
with good food and good wine.
有美食和美酒相伴
I, um...
我...
lied to Sherlock yesterday when I told him
昨天對夏洛克說謊了
I'd lost weight via exercise.
我不是通過鍛煉減輕的體重
The truth is...
事實是...
You were sick.
你生病了
I noticed the scars on your wrist this morning.
我今早注意到了你手腕上的疤痕
Graft-versus-host?
移植手術后遺癥嗎
You had a bone marrow transplant
你在過去兩年里的某個時間
some time in the last... two years?
接受了骨髓移植
If I didn't know you were an ex-surgeon,
要不是我知道你以前當過醫生的話
I'd say you've been spending too much time with my brother.
我會覺得你跟我弟弟相處時間太久了
That's actually what I wanted to discuss with you this evening;
其實這正是我今晚想跟你談的事
time with my brother.
如何跟我弟弟相處
You're right, of course, about everything.
當然,所有的事你都說對了
I was sick, very sick.
我之前病了,病得很嚴重
When I wasn't vomiting,
當我病情不那么嚴重時
I found myself prone to reflection.
我會經常反思自己
It dawned on me the one regret I have in life was
我發現我這輩子有一件后悔的事
the state of my relationship with Sherlock.
就是我跟夏洛克的關系
I hadn't asked him to see if he'd be a match.
我沒有問過他是否跟我的骨髓匹配
You see, I hadn't even told him I was ill.
我甚至都沒有告訴他我病了
And as my condition improved, I decided
但隨著我的病情好轉,我決定
I'd figure out an approach;
要想出一個辦法
some way to make things better.
來彌補我們之間的關系
But then, of course, he showed up on my doorstep yesterday,
可是,當他昨天出現在我家時
and I just...
我就...
fell into old habits.
又回到了從前的狀態
You're obviously Sherlock's friend.
很明顯夏洛克把你當朋友
As I mentioned, Sherlock's never had any friends.
我說過,夏洛克從來沒有過朋友
Many colleagues, never a friend...
他有很多同事,但從沒有朋友
until you.
你是第一個
I want to know how you did it.
我想知道你是怎么做到的
I want to know...
我想知道
how does one become Sherlock Holmes' friend?
怎么才能成為夏洛克·福爾摩斯的朋友
Look, I owe you an apology...
聽著,我欠你一句抱歉
for not protecting you when we worked together.
因為我們共事時我沒有保護你
Protecting me from what?
保護我什么
From the spotlight, the attention.
不受媒體的關注
Those were some of the best days of my career.
那是我職業生涯中最美好的一段時間
You know, my name was in the paper,
報紙上印著我的名字
my face was on the telly.
電視上播著我的畫面
The whole thing, it was, it was...
整件事情都很...很...
It was intoxicating, hm?
讓你很上癮是嗎
Yeah, well, I was gonna say it was everything
我準備說那就是
I dreamed about being a policeman,
我當警察所夢想的一切
but that as well, yeah.
不過你說得也對
I'm glad we helped so many people.
我很高興我們幫了很多人
Well, I helped them.
是我幫的
You only said you did.
你光說不做
Well, I...
我...
No...
my carelessness had a negative impact,
我的粗心大意造成了負面影響
and, um...
所以
I'd like to, uh, I'd like to make amends.
我想...我想做一些補償
So, um... I just, I-I-I wrote some...
所以,我...我寫了點...
I wrote some things...
我寫了點東西...
Hello.
不是吧
It says here that...
這里寫著
Pendry had this handyman, this guy called Nick Ginn.
彭德里的這個雜務工,尼克·吉恩
and he was a small-time villain,
他是個小痞子
and we had him in for questioning.
他們抓了他并進行了審問
But he had an alibi the night of the murder.
但是在謀殺那晚他有不在場證據
All right, now it says
好吧,這里寫著
that he bought a 3D printer
他在瑪麗·彭德里死前一周
one week before Mary Pendry died.
買了一臺3D打印機
Pendry paid him to buy the printer.
彭德里雇他去買打印機
And then he built the gun.
然后打印了那把槍
Now if Ginn still has the printer,
如果吉恩還留著那臺打印機
or if we can compel him to confirm our hypothesis,
或者我們讓他承認我們的推測是對的
We can prove...
那我們就能證明
that I was right.
我是對的
Open up, Nicky!
開門,尼基
I sorted it, you know.
我想到了
Sorted what?
想到什么了
A way you can make amends.
你補償的方法
Let me take the credit for this one,
這次的功勞歸我
and we'll be square.
我們就扯平了
Come on, I deserve it.
這次可是我應得的
Pendry's mine.
彭德里是我的了
Nicholas Ginn.
尼古拉斯·基恩
I obviously riled Pendry
我今天檢查那顆燒焦的釘子時
when I examined the charred nail today.
很明顯把彭德里激怒了
He decided to tie up loose ends
他決定殺了他的同伙
by murdering his accomplice.
以鏟除后患
He cleaned the scene quite meticulously.
他非常細致地清掃了現場
Yeah, I passed DCI Hopkins on the way in.
是的,我在來的路上遇到了霍普金斯
He didn't seem very happy.
他不是很高興
He knows I've been helping Lestrade.
他知道我一直在幫雷斯垂德
He wants me to give up his location,
他想讓我告訴他雷斯垂德在哪
but I would prefer not to
但是在彭德里的案子
until his case against Pendry has been made.
搞定之前我還不想告訴他
And yet...
可現在
I don't suppose you found a 3D printer in here?
我想你在這里沒有找到3D打印機吧
Pendry obviously destroyed that ages ago.
很顯然彭德里早就把它處理掉了
Why obviously?
為什么很顯然
Ginn is six-foot-four.
吉恩身高有兩米一
He has at least two stone on Pendry.
他至少比彭德里重13公斤
If he still had access to the printer,
如果他還能拿到打印機
don't you think he would've built himself
難道他不會自己再造一把槍
another gun to kill Ginn, hmm?
然后殺了吉恩嗎
It would've been the safer way to go by far.
這才是比較保險的做法
There's just so little here that makes sense.
這里的一切都太不合理了
I know.
我知道
He used one of the victim's own knives to kill him.
他用了死者家里的一把刀來殺他
You think a planner like Pendry
你覺得像彭德里這么有計劃的人
would've brought a weapon of his own.
應該會自己帶武器
Also the stab wound was obviously
而且這個傷口很明顯
the result of a left-handed blow.
是被一個左撇子捅的
But Pendry is right-handed,
但彭德里習慣用右手
so why would he use his non-dominant hand
他為什么要用不常用的手
to stab someone to death?
來捅死這個人呢
You knew Pendry was a righty, right?
你知道彭德里慣用右手,對吧
Yeah, of course.
對,當然
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Well, I was wrong, Watson.
我之前錯了,華生
Pendry does still have a printer.
彭德里的確還留著打印機
And he used it to build another gun.
而且用它造了另一把槍
Good evening.
晚上好
I have a confession to make.
我要向你坦白
Miss Watson is not, in fact,
華生小姐事實上不是
a home security specialist.
家庭安全專家
Dan, pick up the phone for God's sake.
唐,看在上帝的份上接電話
I've got police in my house and I need my solicitor.
警察闖入了我家,我需要律師
If that's what you're here for,
如果你來這就是為了那個
then just take it and leave.
那拿著它離開
This? No, no, you've changed this since yesterday.
這個,不,昨天你就把它換掉了
Anyway, we're not here regarding the murder of your wife Mary.
我們不是為了你妻子瑪麗的謀殺案而來
We're here about the death of Nicholas Ginn.
是為了尼古拉斯·基恩的死亡案而來
Who? Your ex-handyman.
誰,你的前雜物工
The one who bought the printer that made the gun
是他買來打印機,你用其制造了
you used to kill Mary.
謀殺瑪麗的槍
After I looked at that nail, you panicked.
在我查看釘子后你慌了
You went to wherever you're hiding the printer,
你去了用來藏打印機的地方
and you built yourself another gun.
制造了另一把槍
You went to kill Ginn.
你去殺基恩
But when you fired,
但是當你開槍時
the gun exploded in your hand.
槍在你手上爆炸了
When you killed Mary,
你謀殺瑪麗的時候
you used a special-order .22-caliber round.
你用的是特制的0.22口徑的圓彈頭
Today, you were in a hurry.
今天,因為你很慌張
You used a .22 long.
你用的是0.22口徑長彈(大眾款子彈一般用于步槍)
Mm. Higher velocity bullet can cause
而速度較高的子彈
the plastic pistol to explode.
容易引起塑料手槍爆炸
Ginn lunged at you.
基恩向你撲來時
You grabbed a knife with your uninjured left hand.
你用未受傷的左手抓起了一把刀
The heavier man
大塊頭的他
threw himself onto the blade.
就自己撞到了刀刃上
You did a decent job of cleaning the scene.
犯罪現場清掃得很干凈
You found every piece of the gun.
你幾乎找到了所有槍的碎片
Except for the pieces that landed in Ginn's fruit.
除了迸濺到基恩水果里的那些
Now, if you fired the weapon,
如果你的確開了槍
you'd have wounds on your right forearm.
你的右手手臂就會有傷
We just need to take a look.
我們只需檢查一下
Mm. Which, as it happens, is exactly
而剛好不巧,我們有調查令
what his warrant empowers him to do.
允許他可以這么做
It's going to be your solicitor.
應該是你的律師打來的
You can just tell him you're heading into custody.
你可以告訴他你要被拘留了
Thank you.
謝謝你
Well, lads, you can take me to Nick.
好了,伙計們,我們可以去監獄了
Detective?
警探
I thank you not to take credit
感謝你沒有在這件案子里
for any of my insights into the case.
用我的見解邀功
Right, so your whole making it up to me
所以你對我所有的補償
was just a complete and utter lie.
就是一個徹頭徹尾的謊言
Was it?
是這樣嗎
I will not enable you anymore.
我再也不會幫你了
I am withdrawing your drug of choice.
我會收回讓你上癮的藥引
Right.
好的
It's back to obscurity for me then.
我重回默默無聞的時代了
Don't be a stranger.
保持聯系
Of course, I stay current
當然了,我注意到了
to the capabilities of the 3D printers.
3D打印機的作用
I always knew that Lawrence Pendry
一直以來我都知道勞倫斯·彭德里
was, in fact, guilty and had actually murdered his wife.
是有罪的,而且謀殺了他的妻子
I just needed to figure out how and... and why.
我只需找出他的手法和動機
He called your bluff.
他還說你虛張聲勢
He knows you'll never step forward to take the credit.
他知道你永遠不會露面邀功的
Curious.
很奇異
I never felt this particular cocktail of emotions.
我從來沒有過這么特別的情緒
Anger, exasperation...
憤怒,惱怒
and a hint of...
還有一些...
Worry?
擔心
Yeah, well, welcome to caring about an addict.
好吧,歡迎關注一個癮君子
All right, Fatty, let's make this quick.
胖胖,有話快說
Watson and I have a plane to catch.
我和華生還要趕飛機
You said it was urgent.
你說了是急事
Take a seat, would you?
先坐下
Only take a moment.
就一小會
I lied to you the other day,
那天我對你撒謊了
when I said I'd given all your stuff to charity.
我說我把你的東西捐給慈善商店了
It's in storage.
其實都存放起來了
Over there, behind that door.
在那邊,那個門后面
I bet you expect me to thank you, don't you?
我打賭你希望我謝謝你,對嗎
Well, you're lucky I didn't turn it all in to the police.
我沒把它交給警察算你走運
Your collection included, amongst other things,
你的那些收藏里包括
a real shrunken head,
一個縮癟的頭顱
what appeared to be an authentic Picasso
看起來像是真的畢加索
and an entire series of books on homemade bomb building.
還有一整套介紹自制建筑爆破炸彈的書
It's remarkable.
真是不可思議
You're too lazy to even maintain a proper ruse.
你已經懶到都不想一個合適的詭計了
We're not gonna fight, Sherlock.
不管你多想吵架,夏洛克
No matter how much you want to.
我不會和你吵的
Something's wrong.
感覺不太對
You're too calm.
你過于冷靜了
The other night at dinner,
那天晚飯的時候
I sought a little advice from Joan
我向喬恩尋求一點建議
about how best to communicate with you.
關于如何最好地與你溝通
And why on earth would you want to do that?
你究竟為何會想與我溝通
She said that when one has something to tell you,
她說如果有事要告訴你
one must make really, really sure
那必須十分確定
that you're listening.
你有在聽
Books on bomb building.
看來你看了那套書
I consider us even now.
我覺得我們現在扯平了
Which means I can tell you I forgive you.
意味著我可以跟你講我原諒你了
For everything.
所有一切
Have a safe trip back to the colonies.
祝你回美利堅殖民地一路順風
And know that things are different between us now.
記住我們之間不同以往了
Hey, I was just about to call you.
我正準備給你打電話呢
You okay?
你沒事吧
I believe I've just made a rapprochement
我想我剛和我哥哥
with my brother.
達成和解了
Oh, that's great.
那太好了
He used a homemade explosive device
他用自制的爆炸裝置
to destroy what was left of my things.
炸毀了我留下的東西
Ah.
這樣啊
Sounds like maybe he's a little more like you than you thought.
聽起來你倆比你所以為的更加相似
Art in the blood, Watson.
這是融入骨血的藝術氣息,華生
It takes the strangest forms.
雖然表現形式差異巨大

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
liquid ['likwid]

想一想再看

adj. 液體的,液態的
n. 液體

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,榮譽,貸款,學分,贊揚,賒欠,貸方

聯想記憶
injunction [in'dʒʌŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 指令,命令,強制令

聯想記憶
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒謬的,可笑的

聯想記憶
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 質問 v. 詢問,審問(question的現在分詞

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉強的替代物

聯想記憶
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厭煩的

 
rubbish ['rʌbiʃ]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,廢物,廢話
v. 貶損

 
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,穩妥的
vt. 固定

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 公共安全教育第一课| 美女中刀| 国产破处视频在线播放| 南来北往电视剧40集免费观看| 胃疼呕吐视频实拍| 一人之下动画| 带圈圈的序号1到30| 张静初吴彦祖演的门徒| 春意视频| 刘涛的21部毛片| cctv16节目表今天内容| 读书笔记经典常谈| 潇湘影院| 你在想什么| 欲望号列车| 妈妈的花样年华演员表全部| 肋骨骨折的护理ppt| 老外毛片| 赵国华| 欲盖弄潮电影| 广西都市频道节目表| 风俗通| 寡妇一级毛片免费看| angelawhite在线av| 海洋天堂电影免费观看高清| 四角号码| 男士血压标准对照表| 露底| 妻子的秘密免费看全集| mc水观音| 林仔仔| cctv16节目单| 《致命弯道3》| 中国最贵的10大香烟| 鬼迷心窍1994| 一元二次方程计算题 | 山上的小屋 残雪| 白上之黑电影高清完整版在线观看| 日本电影部长| 追捕电影国语版完整版| 看黄色录像播放|