Don't think you can make a fool out of me.
你別想讓我丟臉。
I won't have to. You're managing to do that well enough already.
不勞我動手。你自己已經丟得夠干凈了。
Stay away from him!
離他遠點!
Or what? Jealousy is such an unattractive trait in a women.
不然呢?醋勁大的女人真是面目可憎。
If anything happens to Arthur...I'll find you. However long it takes.
如果亞瑟出了什么事......我會來找你。不管要花多久。
You've not been gone as long as I expected.
沒想到你這么快就回來了。
We were interrupted. What happened?
我們受了干擾。 怎么回事?
I was nearly killed. For a moment, I felt what it would be like to die a mortal death.
我差點被殺了。那一瞬間,我嘗到了凡人死亡的滋味。
He saved me. Someone so weak, so feeble, saved ME.I can't bear to be like this a moment longer.
他救了我。如此弱小,如此無力的人,救了我。我再也不能容忍這種生活了。
You won't have to. Once his heart is yours, the gates of Avalon will open once again for us and we can regain our true form.
你不必忍。一等他的心歸你,阿瓦隆的大門將再次為我們敞開,我們就可以恢復原型了。
I need a little more time.
我還需要些時間。
You must hurry. The physician can see us for what we truly are.
你得趕快。那御醫認得出我們。