Less and less by the second.
越看你越倒胃口了。
All right. Whatever you say.
好吧。隨你怎么說。
You're intolerable. I just hope I'm wrong about her.
你真不可理喻。我只希望我錯看了她。
You're dressed! Nothing gets past you, does it, Merlin.
你穿好衣服了! 眼睛真尖啊,梅林。
You're supposed to be wearing these. Your father is bestowing a knighthood on one of your men this morning.
你應該穿這套的。你父親今天上午給你一名手下授勛。
I'm giving it a miss.
我不去了。
Won't the King mind?
國王沒意見嗎?
Not if you cover for me again. By the way, thanks for yesterday, I heard you ended up in the stocks. Bad luck.
只要你再次給我打掩護。對了,昨天多謝你了,我聽說了受刑的事。真倒霉。
They were throwing potatoes on me. It's only supposed to be rotten fruit.
他們朝我扔土豆。應該是爛水果的。
I'm not sure there's any hard and fast rules, but if it's any consolation, I think it was worth it.
這事倒沒有一定之規,不過希望你高興,這刑可沒有白受。
It went well? Great. Fantastic. She's incredible.
進展不錯? 好極了。太完美了。她真是妙不可言。
Don't worry. I'll find a way to get you out of it.
別怕。我會找到借口為你開脫的。
Just make sure you don't end up in the stocks this time.
當心這回別上刑臺了。
I won't! I think I'm starting to get the hang of this whole deception lark.
不會的!我想我編謊話開始熟能生巧了。
Wait! Careful. Don't worry. I will be.
等等!小心點。 別擔心。我會的。