And he is not alone. The Lady Morgana. She fears her powers, but that will not keep her quiet for long.
不止他一個。還有莫嘉娜小姐。她恐懼自己的力量,但她不會長久坐視不管。
Tomorrow, you have to finish the enchantment, otherwise our chance to rid us of these mortal shells will be lost for ever.
明天,你就得完成蠱惑,不然我們脫離這肉體凡胎的機會就永不再來了。
You seem very fond of her.
你似乎很喜歡她。
You make that sound like a bad thing.
聽你口氣好像這樣不對似的。
Not necessarily. I've just never seen you fall under a woman's spell so quickly.
不一定。我只是從沒見過你這么快迷上一個女人。
If you're jealous Morgana, it's OK to admit it.
如果你是吃醋莫嘉娜,就承認唄。
Don't flatter yourself!
別臭美了!
Come on. Wouldn't be the first time, now, would it?
得了。反正也不是第一次了吧?
Arthur, I'm trying to protect you. She isn't what she seems.
亞瑟,我是保護你。她的身份有假。
Why? What makes you say that?
怎么?為什么這么說?
I just have a feeling. It's difficult to describe. I had a dream...a nightmare.
只是我的感覺。很難說清楚。我做了個夢,一個噩夢。
You really are very sweet, Morgana.
你還真可愛啊,莫嘉娜。
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么?
You. Your feelings, bad dreams. You don't have to make these stuff up. You can tell me the truth. It's obvious you like me.
笑你。你的感受啊,噩夢啊。何苦編這些呢。告訴我實話就好。顯然你是喜歡上我了。