Sophia. The girl from the forest?
索菲亞。 樹林里救來的女孩?
He wanted to take her out for the day. He is besotted.
他想帶她出去玩一天。他昏了頭了。
But they've only just met.
可他們剛認識啊。
I know. I guess it must have been love at first sight.
我知道。依我看準是一見鐘情。
Yes...I suppose it must be.
對......我想一定是。
The door was open. I thought someone may have broken in.
房門開著。我以為有人闖進來。
It looks like they have.
好像確實是有。
I apologise for imposing on you. It won't happen again.
真對不起冒犯了你。我保證下不為例。
Make sure it doesn't.
你最好言而有信。
You're sure you'll be all right?
你肯定沒事嗎?
Yes. Thank you for today. Good night, Arthur.
肯定。今天謝謝你了。晚安,亞瑟。
Sorry! Lady Morgana, isn't it? I'm Sophia.
抱歉!您是莫嘉娜小姐吧?我叫索菲亞。
What are you doing here?
你在這干什么?
My father and I are guests of the King.
家父和我是國王的客人。
You're lying. I know what you're going to do to him, and I won't let it happen.
你撒謊。我知道你要把他怎樣,我不會允許的。
Does Arthur know you feel this way about him? Of course he does. I suspect he's already turned you down.
亞瑟知道你對他的感受嗎?他當然知道。估計他已經拒絕你了吧。