If you think Arthur's life is in danger...
如果你認為亞瑟有生命危險......
You know how he'd react.
你知道他會如何反應。
You're his ward. He wouldn't harm you.
你是他的養女。他不會傷害你。
He hates magic more than he cares for me.
他恨魔法遠甚于愛我。
That's not true.
怎么會呢。
Would you care to put it to the test?
你想試試嗎?
But what else can you do?
可你還能怎么辦?
I'm going to have to try and stop her myself.
我要盡我自己的力量阻止她。
Where's my son?
我兒子在哪?
I'm not sure where he is. I, um, I think there's been a mistake. But it's not his fault obviously. I mean...
我不清楚他在哪。我想...大概出差錯了。可這不怪他。我是說...
Stop gibbering and tell me where he is!
少廢話,告訴我他在哪!
It's probably...No, it's definitely my fault.
可能是...不,絕對是我的錯。
Where is Arthur! ? He's not here. I can see that.
亞瑟在哪?! 他不在這兒。 我看出來了。
Arthur wasn't sure of his order, so he asked me to check with guard to see if he was riding out this morning and...well...I may have forgotten.
亞瑟記不清他的事物了了,他要我查查他今天當不當班,然后...我可能忘了。
You forgot? I'm sorry, My Lord. I'm sure he would have been here had I told him.
你忘了? 對不起,陛下。我相信如果我告訴他他回來的。
If this was a time of war, I would have you flogged.
如果這是戰時,我會處你鞭刑。
And since it's not, we'll let it go just this once?
既然不是戰時,這次就算了可以嗎?
I forgot how much fun this was (! )
我都忘了這有多好玩了!
The river's not far. It's just down here.
河不遠。從這走過去就是。
Arthur...wait. What is it?
亞瑟,等等。 怎么了?