Are you OK? Yes. Thanks to you.
你還好吧? 還好。多虧你。
They were searching for the bandits that attacked you yesterday. Here.
他們在搜捕昨天襲擊你們的強盜。給。
Don't touch that!
別碰這個!
I'm sorry. Maybe we should go back?
對不起。不然還是回去吧?
It's fine. I'm sorry, I was upset. Now, don't let this spoil our day together. We were having such a nice time. Let's go down to the river.
沒關系。對不起。我剛剛不高興了。別為這事掃興。剛才我們挺開心的。帶我去河邊吧。
I'm taking you back to Camelot. Your father would never forgive me if I let anything happen to you.
我要帶你回甘美洛。如果我害你出事你父親可饒不了我。
Have you been playing with your food again?
你又不好好吃飯啦?
The King put me in the stocks.
被國王給罰了。
What did you do this time?
你又干什么了?
Nothing. Honestly, it wasn't my fault. Arthur wanted to get out of going on a patrol with Uther and the guard, so I covered for him and took the blame.
沒什么。真的,不是我的錯。亞瑟不想陪烏瑟和侍衛去巡邏,所以我替他打了掩護,攬下了過錯。
And Arthur was prepared to let you do this?
亞瑟成心讓你這么做的?
It was his idea.
是他的主意。
What made him neglect his duties? It must have been something terribly important.
什么事讓他拋棄職責?一定是很重要的事吧。