Previously on Prison Break:
《越獄》前情提要:
I didn't kill that man, Michael.
我沒有殺他,邁克爾
If you didn't kill Terrence steadman...
如果你沒有殺特倫斯斯特德曼
...how did someone make it look like you did?
怎么有人有辦法可以栽贓給你?
I'm getting you out of here. That's impossible.
我要救你出去,不可能的
Not if you designed the place, it isn't.
如果監獄是你設計的,就有可能
It better be open, bro.
門最好是開的
You're asking me to break the law. I ask you to make a mistake.
你這是要我犯法,我只是要你犯個小錯
Forget to lock up.
假裝忘記鎖門
We're in.
可以進去了
Who killed Terrence steadman?
是誰殺了特倫斯斯特德曼?
Nobody. Terrence steadman's still alive.
沒有人,特倫斯斯特德曼還活著
Hello, Terrence.
你好,特倫斯
Sound the alarm.
啟動警報
Hey! Hey!
在這里
No! No!
不!不!
What do we do now? We run.
現在怎么辦?我們要逃亡
The escapees, who were they?
這些逃犯是誰?
Got a list right here.
我這里有名單
Read it to me, if you could.
麻煩念給我聽
Michael scofield, structural engineer.
邁克爾斯科菲爾德,結構工程師
Five years for armed robbery,
持槍搶劫被判入獄五年
Benjamin Miles Franklin.
班哲明邁爾斯富蘭克林
Former U, S, Army, Eight years for possession of stolen goods,
前陸軍士兵,持有贓物被判入獄八年
John Abruzzi.
約翰.阿布魯齊
Don of the crime family of the same name,
家族犯罪組織的老大
Life without parole for conspiracy to commit murder.
教唆殺人被判無期徒刑,不得假釋
Charles "Haywire" Patoshik,
查爾斯帕托西克,綽號瘋仔
sixty years for second-degree murder.
二級殺人罪,入獄60年
Fernando sucre.
費南多蘇克雷
Five years for aggravated robbery,
強盜罪入獄五年
David "Tweener" Apolskis.
大衛阿普斯基,外號中間人
Five years for grand larceny.
重大竊盜罪入獄五年
Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell.
泰迪包威,綽號茶包
Life for six counts of kidnapping, rape and first-degree murder.
綁架、強奸和一級殺人,被判六次無期徒刑
And Lincoln Burrows.
還有林肯.巴羅斯
Scheduled to die next week for the murder of President Reynolds' brother,
預計下周處死,他謀殺雷諾茲總統的弟弟
How long has it been since they got over the wall?
他們翻墻出去已經多久了?
Eight o'clock last night,
昨晚八點逃出去的
scofield. He and Burrows are brothers. That's right.
斯科菲爾德,他和巴羅斯是兄弟,沒錯
And he's the mastermind of this whole thing,
他是越獄的主謀
That's what they're saying.
他們是這么說的
I want everything they've got on him.
我要他所有的資料
Where are they?
他們在哪里?
What the hell is that?
那是什么聲音?
Let's go.
我們走
We gotta make it to the other side! What?
我們要跑到另一邊才行,什么?
Make it to the other side! Crazy!
跑到鐵軌另一邊,你瘋了
Come on! Come on, run!
快點,快跑
We gotta go! Run! Let's go! Move it, move it!
快跑,動作快
Go! The thing is gaining speed, man!
快點,火車速度加快了
It's going too fast! Go through!
火車太快了!穿過去!
What? Go through!
什么?穿過去
Michael!
邁克爾
Hold your fire!
不要開槍
Freeze! I will gun you down, scofield!
站住,我會開槍的,斯科菲爾德
Michael, come on.
邁克爾,快來
Where's the aerial unit? They're back on the ground refueling.
直升機在哪里?他們回地上加油
Son of a bitch.
該死的家伙
Sir, the media is ready.
先生,媒體準備好了
I'd like to talk about John Wilkes Booth for a moment, if I could.
可以的話,我想稍微談談,約翰魏克斯布思
Abraham Lincoln's killer.
謀殺林肯總統的人
Twelve days.
12天
That's how long it took to find him.
花了這么久才找到他
In his journal during this period, he wrote that the shadow was his friend...
他當時在日記中寫下,陰影是他的朋友
...the night his domain.
夜晚是他的世界
He acknowledged that neuroses driving the criminal,,,
他承認了,那股驅使罪犯
,,, to commit the original crime is compounded,,,
犯罪的原動力
,,, magnified by flight,
會因逃亡而加大
By the sounds of dogs at his heels,
是因為緊追在后,警犬的聲響
Fear becomes paranoia.
恐懼變成妄想癥
Paranoia, ultimately psychosis,
妄想最后變成精神病
I bring this up because in 140 years...
我提到這件事是因為,140年后
...the fundamental mind of the escaped man has not changed.
逃犯的基本心態仍未改變
The escaped man is still human, he is still afraid...
逃犯一樣是人,一樣會害怕
...and he will stop at nothing in his attempted flight.
一樣會不顧一切企圖逃亡
Fortunately for us,,,
不過我們很幸運
,,, while our quarry has shadow and night as his ally,,,
我們的對手只有影子和夜晚相助
...we have something far greater.
而我們有更得力的助手
Television.
就是電視
I would encourage everyone who is watching...
我期望國內所有在看電視的人
...everyone in this country, to take a good look at these faces.
請仔細看看這些面孔
These men right here are now the eight most wanted men in America.
這八人是現在美國的頭號通緝犯
I thought I thought this out. You saw all those guys back there?
我以為計劃周詳,你看到有多少人在追我們嗎?
The key is they're back there and we're up here.
重點是他們在后面,我們在上面
Yeah. And how long is that gonna last?
這樣能維持多久?
Especially since we don't have a pot to piss in...
對,尤其我們現在一毛錢也沒有
...thanks to Abruzzi's magically disappearing jet.
都要感謝阿布魯齊神奇消失的飛機
You were never gonna be on that plane.
反正你也上不了飛機
Don't think I don't know where you were going.
別以為我不知道你打算去哪
Where am I going? Oh, I don't know.
我要去哪里?喔,我不知道
Utah?
猶他州?
You planning on telling us about the money?
你打算何時才告訴我們錢的事?
What money?
什么錢?
Five million dollars that Westmoreland planted in the desert in Utah.
五百萬美金,威莫蘭埋在猶他州沙漠的錢
You don't know what you're talking about. You wish I didn't know.
你根本不知道你在說什么,是你希望我不知道
Wait, wait. What money?
等等,什么錢?
Warden.
典獄長
It's a little early for the FBI to be showing up, don't you think?
FBI現在介入太早了,不是嗎?
Look, I get it. It's still your investigation.
我明白,調查還是由你主導
Once those criminals cross state lines, it'll become a federal matter.
但是只要逃犯越過州界,就是聯邦事務了
Yeah, well, that is not gonna happen. I hope you're right.
不會發生這種事的,希望你是對的
That's why I suggest that we cut through any interagency politics from the outset.
所以我建議你,先撇開任何政治成見
Full transparency. Absolutely.
一切坦白透明化,那當然
Good.
很好
Then maybe you can tell me about Dr. Tancredi.
那么或許可以跟我談談,坦克雷迪醫生
There's nothing to tell.
沒什么好談的
From what I'm hearing, she may have abetted the escapees.
我聽說她有可能幫助逃犯逃亡
Opened the door that allowed them to get out.
她打開門讓他們逃出去
Like I said, there's nothing to tell. You're not being very transparent, warden.
我說過,沒什么好談的,你不太坦白,典獄長
Look, I don't discuss my staff. Maybe you should...
聽著,我不談下屬的事,也許你應該談
...because she may be the key to this thing.
因為她可能是整件事的關鍵
We need to speak with her.
我們需要找她談談
Well, right now, Mr. Mahone, she's not gonna be speaking with anyone.
曼宏先生,就現在而言,她不會跟任何人談的
How we doing?
情況如何?
Well, the IVs are hydrating her.
點滴提供她水分
We've got her on naloxone infusion. Half-milligram per hour.
每半小時替她注射,半毫克芉酸那啰克酸
What do you think the chances are?
你認為蘇醒的機會有多大?
Well, we've done everything on our end. It's really up to her.
我們盡力了,一切得靠她自己
Either she fights and lives, or she quits and dies.
她堅持就能活命,放棄就會死
Hey, what do you think...?
你在做什么
Do whatever thing you've gotta do, man.
你想做什么隨便你
Oh, and boy...
對了,小子
If you call the cops, I will put this thing right here...
要是你敢報警,我手上的東西
...in your eye.
就會插進你的眼睛
Thank you.
謝謝
Structural engineer, huh?
他是結構工程師?
Not the kind you'd expect to get that much ink.
這種人很少會有這么多刺青在身上
Not the kind at all.
應該說不可能刺青
How long do you think it'd take to get something like that done?
你覺得這種刺青,要多久才能完成?
A hundred hours. Two hundred.
一百小時,兩百小時
Tattoo artist who gave it to him must've spent a lot of time with him, then.
幫他刺青的師傅,一定和他相處了不少時間
I'll find out who it was.
我去查是誰
Mr. Bellick. Don't talk to me.
巴里克先生,不要煩我
Fine. But it's gonna make collaboration kind of hard.
好,但這樣會很難合作
Collaboration? I got men out here in harm's way...
合作?我的手下在外身處危險之中
...and you're giving press conferences.
你卻在開記者會
The press is a tool.
媒體是工具
It'll bring those men back quicker than bloodhounds will.
媒體抓到他們的速度,比獵犬還要快
We don't need you.
我們不需要你
We're hot on the trail, it's a matter of time till we nail them.
我們已掌握他們的行蹤,抓到他們是遲早的事
The problem I find with being on a trail...
我不滿意你只是掌握行蹤
...is that, by definition, you'll always be behind your prey.
因為這代表你永遠慢獵物一步
We'll see about that.
我們走著瞧
I'm not armed.
我手上沒有武器
You'll have to excuse me if I'm a little short on trust at the moment.
請見諒,我現在很難信任他人
I assure you, young woman, I'm the furthest thing from a threat.
我向你保證,小姐,我絕對不會傷害你
I think the Percocet pretty much ensures that.
我確定我吃了止痛藥,全身無力
Good. Then you won't mind if I capture this moment for posterity.
很好,那么你應該不介意,我拍下證據給子孫欣賞
Won't do you any good.
你拍照也沒用的
You don't care that somebody's gonna be executed for your murder?
某人因為謀殺你的罪名要被處死,你都毫不在乎嗎?
I'm not the one who chose Lincoln Burrows as the fall guy.
選擇林肯.巴羅斯栽贓的人,不是我
Who did?
那是誰?
Your sister, the president?
你姐姐,總統?
You don't understand. I'm a prisoner to all of this.
你不懂,我是這整件事的囚犯
Oh, come on. You could've come forward.
算了吧,你大可以出面說清楚
You could've stopped this thing before it even got started.
在開始前,你就可以阻止整件事
No, I really am a prisoner.
不,我真的是囚犯
And now you are too.
現在你也成了囚犯
The moment you let the door shut behind you.
從你把門關上那一刻開始
Didn't it strike you as curious...
外面沒有保全人員
...that there wasn't any security out there?
你不覺得怪嗎?
The doors only open from the outside.
門只能從外面打開
The glass is 2 inches thick, bulletproof.
玻璃是兩寸厚的防彈玻璃
There's no getting out of here, young woman.
你逃不出去了,小姐
We gotta dump them now.
我們得甩掉他們
Can't. They know about Utah.
沒辦法,他們知道猶他州的事了
All the more reason to dump them.
所以更該甩掉他們
If they get caught, the feds will know where we're going. They'll tell them.
他們要是被抓,調查局就會清楚知道,我們的去向,他們會說出去
We just gotta make sure they stay afloat till we're off in Utah.
我們只需讓他們不被抓到,直到我們到達猶他州
Doing what we gotta do.
我們別無他法了
You really think the money's gonna be there?
你真的認為那里有錢?
Charles might've had a flexible relationship with the truth...
查爾斯的話可信度也許不高
...but at the end... At the end, there'd be no reason for him to lie about it.
可是到最后,他沒有必要撒這種謊
I figure once we bag it, we cross over into Mexico.
我打算拿到錢,我們就逃到墨西哥
Take a whole bunch of bumpy second-class bus rides till we hit Panama.
接著搭老舊的公車,一路到巴拿馬
You really got a fix on this dive shop thing? Yeah.
你真的很想開潛水用品店嗎?沒錯
Right now, I wouldn't mind swinging in a hammock for the next 10, 20 years.
現在要我躺在吊床上,躺十年、二十年我都不在意
We got half the country after us. We ain't making it to Panama or Utah.
半個國家的人都在追捕我們,我們到不了巴拿馬或猶他州
Not without help.
要有人幫助才可以
Veronica can't help us.
維羅妮卡幫不了我們
How can you say that?
你這么有信心?
We don't have money, clothes... We got all that.
我們沒有錢、衣服我都準備好了
I thought the plan was Abruzzi's jet.
我以為計劃是阿布魯齊的飛機
Abruzzi's jet was plan A.
飛機只是A計劃
Then we got... Everything we need.
那么我們一應俱全
Where?
在哪里?
Storage.
我藏起來了
Scofield designed the tattoo, not you?
刺青是斯科菲爾德設計的?不是你?
He brought the entire thing in. Every element.
設計圖都是他帶來的,所有細節
I mean, look at it. It's the frigging sistine Chapel.
你看,這個刺青很仔細,這可是西斯汀禮拜堂
I know the guy was an engineer, but, man...
我知道他是工程師,可是
...his skill as an artist was unbelievable.
他真的很有藝術天分
What else? What can you tell me about him as a person?
還有什么?你覺得他這個人如何?
He was cool, you know.
他很冷靜
But talk about a detail Nazi. Everything had to be perfect.
但是他很要求細節,一切都要完美
Exactly as he drew it. I always sort of had the feeling...
刺青要和設計圖一模一樣,我一直覺得整件事
...that the whole thing was some sort of inside joke that only he was in on.
是個只有他自己了解的笑話
We have your number, right?
我們有你的電話對吧?
Yeah.
對
I may be calling you. Thank you.
我可能會和你聯絡,謝謝
Foley.
富利
What was the name of that road to get to the prison?
我們到監獄的那條,很長的路叫什么
I think it was English street.
我想是英格利街
In front of the prison, the two streets that intersect with it?
還有監獄前方,兩條交叉的路叫什么?
Fitz and Percy. Why? Thank you.
費茲街和波西大道,怎么了?謝謝
Saddle up. Where we going?
準備出發,我們要去哪?
Somewhere we can stop being cons and start being civilians.
我們不再是犯人,恢復老百姓身分的地方
Yo, why don't you cut out all the riddles, snowflake, and just give it to us straight?
說話不要拐彎抹角,有話直說好嗎?
What?
怎么了?
Hi. Hi.
你們好,你好
Well, hey, little one.
你好,小朋友
What are you doing?
你們在做什么?
Well...
我們
We're just fishing.
在釣魚
With no poles?
不用釣桿?
Well, we like to fish with our hands.
我們喜歡用手抓魚
Yeah, that's it. Hand-fishing.
對,用手抓魚
I think the question is...
我想重點是
...what are you doing out here?
你在這里做什么?
Hunting. Gracie?
打獵,格雷西?
Get away, Gracie. Get away. Get back.
快離開退后
You're those guys from Fox River.
你們是福克斯河監獄的逃犯
Don't any of you move a freaking muscle.
不準你們任何人移動分毫
Get away from her. Get away from her!
離她遠一點
Okay, okay. Just relax.
好,你別激動
Relax.
冷靜一下
Sir... You stay where you are.
先生,留在原地
No, no! John! Put the gun down! Put the gun down.
不要,約翰,把槍放下
Let her go! Right now!
放開她,馬上
Let her go! John, let go of the girl.
放開她,約翰,把女孩放開
Shut up! Let her go.
閉嘴,放開她
Put it down. Drop the gun.
把槍放下
You drop the gun. Drop it now.
把槍放下,馬上給我放下
You put the gun down.
給我把槍放下
One...
一
I'm gonna pull the trigger.
我要開槍了
Two!
二
Good boy. Good boy.
好孩子,好孩子
Get the gun.
把槍撿起來
Pick it up!
撿起來!
Don't you hurt her. Don't you lay a... Hey!
不準你傷害她嘿!
Gonna be all right.
不會有事的
Right?
對不對?
Run to Daddy.
回去爸爸身邊
I ain't gonna say anything to anybody, man.
我不會說出去的
You're not gonna get hurt, so just calm down. Where's your car?
我們不會傷害你,請你冷靜,你的車在哪里?
Up on the road. I need your keys.
道路旁,我需要你的鑰匙
You're being considered an accessory to this.
你現在疑似是本案共犯
You know that, don't you?
這你應該知道吧?
I know very little right now.
我現在知道的不多
You opened the door to the infirmary that allowed scofield to escape.
你把醫務室的門打開,讓斯科菲爾德逃跑
Didn't you? No.
對不對?不對
You have a sexual relationship with him? No.
你和斯科菲爾德有性關系嗎?沒有
But you had feelings for him.
可是你對他有感情
Seven other men got out, you know.
還有其他七個人一起逃走了
Who?
還有誰?
I'm sorry, sir, it's saturday. We're not open.
先生,抱歉,今天周六不營業
Well, that's sort of the point.
所以我才會來
Sorry, sir?
什么意思?先生
See, I'm gonna need some work done and I'm gonna need it done privately.
是這樣的,我需要治療,要私底下治療
I'm sorry, you said you needed the work done?
抱歉,你說“你”需要治療?
This is a medical clinic, isn't it?
這里是診所不是嗎?
Well, of course it is, sir, but for animals.
先生,當然是,可是這里是獸醫院
God, man, what happened to you?
天啊,你出了什么事?
You need medical attention.
你需要就醫
No. I'm gonna get an ambulance.
等等我去通知救護車
Nobody's gonna be doing any calling here, doctor.
不準你通知任何人,醫生
Fine.
好
That's right.
很好
What do you want?
你要做什么?
You know what? That's it.
知道嗎?我受夠了
I want Eyetie out of the car right now, man. That was a little girl.
我要那個瘋子立刻下車,她只是個小女孩
Don't you have a heart?
你沒有良心嗎?
God, I have a daughter. I have a little girl.
我有女兒,一個小女兒
I got one too.
我也有個女兒
But if I hadn't done what I had to do...
但我剛剛如果不這么做
...we wouldn't be on our way to see them right now.
我們現在就無法去看女兒了,不是嗎?
Turn right up there.
前面右轉
Whoa, hold on. Where we going?
等等,要去哪里?
Oswego.
奧斯威哥
That's west, man. We need to go east. My family's back in Chicago.
那是西方,我們要往東走才對,我的家人在芝加哥
And you think the cops don't know about it?
你認為警察不知道嗎?
You think they're not just sitting there...
你不認為他們會坐在你家
...waiting for you to come running back home?
等著你直接跑回去嗎?
What's the matter with you?
你到底在想什么?
What about New York? What about it?
那紐約呢?紐約怎么了?
My girl's pregnant, bro.
我的女友懷孕了,老哥
Understand, your love is your weakness right now.
想清楚,現在你愛的人,正是你的弱點
And they know about it. Doesn't mean it has to stop you.
警察都知道,不代表不能去見她們
You just gotta be smart about it.
只要行事謹慎
And get to oswego.
還有要到達奧斯威哥
Oswego is not on the way, snowflake.
奧斯威哥不順路,小白臉
It's not where oswego is.
重點不在奧斯威哥的位置
It's what's in oswego.
而是奧斯威哥有什么東西
Captain, scofield's credit-card transaction history.
隊長,斯科菲爾德的信用卡紀錄
Spent money in Will County before he was incarcerated.
他在入獄前,在威爾郡花了很多錢
Exactly. He's from Chicago.
沒錯,他是芝加哥人
Why does a guy from Chicago come here...
為何從芝加哥跑來這里
...and spend 8 grand in all these places in a month?
在一個多月內,就花了八千美金?
Car wash, voice mail, storage, car rental.
洗車、語音信箱、倉庫、租車
We got guys looking into it. Good.
已經在查了,很好
What about the feds? Should we tell? What do you think?
隊長,要告訴FBI嗎?你覺得呢?
Captain Bellick, we got something.
巴里克隊長,有消息了
Hunter up by Tamarack just ran into five of the cons.
松樹林中,有位獵人遇見五個犯人
So this is where scofield lived.
這里就是斯科菲爾德住的地方
Yeah, up until about two months ago when he was incarcerated.
對,直到兩個月前,他入獄服刑
Mother's dead, father's a deadbeat.
母親過世,父親是游手好閑的人
Got nothing in the whole world but your brother.
全世界只剩下哥哥一個親人
So you plan.
于是你就開始計劃
And you scheme for months...
花好幾個月策劃
...until you get it right.
直到找到最好的辦法
Every single element.
計劃出每一個環節
And then you destroy all the evidence.
接著你摧毀所有的證據
I want divers down in the river.
派潛水夫到河里搜索
You won't get cell coverage.
手機不會有訊號的
We're in the middle of nowhere.
這里是荒郊野外
Those digital carriers don't have cell towers way out here in Western Montana.
西蒙大拿州,不會有數位基地臺的
How about shutting up, Terrence? Just trying to save you some effort.
你閉嘴好嗎?特倫斯,我只想讓你省去麻煩
They're like a web, these people. Harder you struggle, worse it gets.
這些人像蜘蛛網,你越掙扎情況越糟糕
Sounds to me like a coward trying to justify himself.
聽起來像是個懦夫,想自圓其說
If I stay out of the way and stay quiet, I stay alive.
只要我不礙事、閉上嘴,我就能保命
That's what they said. That's what they told me.
他們是這樣告訴我的
And you want to live like this? In a hermetically sealed box...
你想繼續過這種生活?活在密閉空間里
...while everything out there goes to hell? Self-preservation is a strong motivator.
外面的世界都不在乎?為了自保,人什么都做得出來
So's the truth.
為了真相也是
Don't.
不要
Young woman.
小姐
Do not.
不要打
Don't.
不要
How you doing, buddy?
你還好嗎?朋友
I'm pretty freaked out, that's how I'm doing.
我還好嗎?我快嚇死了
They took your car, didn't they?
他們搶走你的車對吧?
1978 Grand Cherokee?
1978年的大卻若奇車?
Yeah. Which way did they go?
對,他們往哪里去?
Up that way. North, toward oswego.
往那邊,往北走,到奧斯威哥
Oswego. Pardon me.
奧斯威哥,失陪
Scofield's paperwork, get it to me.
斯科菲爾德的資料給我
That credit card stuff.
信用卡資料
Right here, captain.
在這里,隊長
Of course.
當然了
Where else you gonna put all the crap you need to disappear?
他需要消失的東西,還能放哪呢?
We're going to oswego, boys.
前往奧斯威哥,各位
You have a visitor.
有訪客找你
Thank you.
謝謝
Thanks.
謝謝
You look disappointed.
你的表情很失望
No, I thought you were gonna be my father.
沒有,我以為訪客是我的父親
You heard from him?
他有和你聯絡嗎?
His office.
他的辦公室有
Well, brought you a change of clothes.
我帶換洗衣服來給你
Figured, you know. Thanks.
我想會需要的,謝謝
And your purse.
還有你的皮包
You left it in the infirmary.
你留在醫務室沒帶走
I'm in a lot of trouble, I think.
我想我的麻煩大了
I...
我
I need to apologize to you.
我要向你道歉
They threatened my job if I didn't talk, and...
如果我不說,他們就威脅要開除我
No, no. No.
不
One thing you learn when you're walking the steps...
在人生的過程中,你會領悟到
...is that you never outsource the blame that belongs in your own back yard.
自己犯的錯,不要去牽連或責怪他人
Well...
好吧
...you're not the first correctional worker that fell for a con.
你不是第一個愛上犯人的職員
Trust me.
相信我
He never cared.
他根本不在乎我
Not one bit.
我對他毫無意義
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么?
Mistakes.
我犯的錯
You had to do it.
你非做不可
Not like I did.
但我的方式錯了
I ruined her life.
我毀了她的人生
There's nothing you can do about it now. That's not true.
你現在也愛莫能助,不對
You fell for her, huh?
你喜歡她,對吧?
Where's oswego?
奧斯威哥在哪里?
Half a mile, maybe.
還有約半里的路程
Good.
很好
What are you gonna do, Terrence, shoot me?
你打算開槍殺我嗎?特倫斯
Blow my guts all over the house? Then what?
把我打得血肉橫飛?然后呢?
You can't leave, remember?
你走不了,記得嗎?
You kill me, you're stuck with me.
你殺了我,尸體也走不了
I'm safe here.
我在這里很安全
You're a prisoner here.
你是個囚犯
But I'm still breathing.
但是我還活著
If I go outside...
只要我踏出去
...one step, I won't be.
一步我就死了
You look at me like I'm the devil.
你認為我是沒良心的魔鬼?
I gave up my family.
我丟下我的家人
My teeth. I eat Percocet all day...
還有我的牙齒,我每天都在吃止痛藥
...just to dull the pain of my miserable existence.
以抑制我悲慘生命的痛楚
You have no idea what I've been through. What you've been through?
你根本不了解我受的苦,你受的苦?
This isn't about you, Terrence.
重點不在你身上,特倫斯
Don't.
不要
Blackfoot Sheriff's Department,
布拉克富特郡警局
Hello? Blackfoot Sheriff's Department,
喂?布拉克富特郡警局
Hello, my name's Veronica Donovan.
你好,我叫維羅妮卡.多諾萬
I need you to send a unit to the house at the end of Light Road as soon as possible.
請你盡快派警車,到光明路底的房子
I'm sorry, ma'am, are you calling to report a crime?
小姐,抱歉,你是要報案嗎?
Yeah.
對
By the president of the United states.
犯罪人是美國總統
Send the car.
派警車過來
I'm sorry, sir, I don't think I can do this.
先生抱歉,我沒辦法幫你
There are nerves. Look...
手掌有神經
You need a specialist. I don't...
你需要專科醫生,我沒有
You need somebody who knows what they're doing.
你需要懂得治療法的醫生
I don't have the luxury of choice here.
我沒有選擇余地,醫生
My hand has been in that box for hours now. It is dying.
我的手放在箱子里好幾小時,快廢掉了
Sir, I am not capable of doing this.
先生,我沒有能力幫你
I only have one hand, but I can stick this in your neck before you get to that door.
我只有一只手,但在你到門口前,我會把這插進你脖子
Now, if that's not incentive enough for you, I see that you have a Mrs. Gudat out there.
如果這么說無法激勵你的話,我知道你結婚了,古達醫生
With a name like that in a county like this...
在這一帶有這種特殊姓氏
...old Mrs. Gudat would not be too hard to find, now, would she?
古達太太應該很好找,不是嗎?
Fine.
好吧
I can promise you nothing.
但我無法給你保證
Story of my life.
這是我的人生寫照
I'll have to put you under.
我得將你麻醉
Do I really look that stupid?
我看起來很笨嗎?
Sir, I cannot do a procedure like this without an anesthetic.
先生,沒有麻醉,我無法做這種手術
I have to cut away dead flesh.
我得切掉壞死的組織
Nobody can undergo a procedure like this without an anesthetic.
一般人沒有麻醉,是無法忍受這種手術的
I ain't nobody.
我不是一般人
Schweitzer was the company that made the toilet scofield took off to get out of his cell.
斯科菲爾德拆掉逃走的馬桶,是史威哲公司制造的
The Allen bolt was the fitting. It's all here, isn't it?
艾倫螺釘是馬桶的配件,都在上面,不是嗎?
Yeah. It's amazing.
對,太厲害了
Ripe Chance Woods. Is there a place in the vicinity with that name?
時機成熟樹林,這附近有這個地名嗎?
Got someone looking into it.
我派了人去查
DoC's moving on a storage facility in oswego.
矯正局正前往,奧斯威哥的一座倉庫
Captain, manager says that scofield's got a lease on Unit 164. still active.
隊長,經理說斯科菲爾德租了,164號倉庫,還在使用中
We have guys on 8th street, 3rd street and in the alley.
A街、第三街和峽谷都有派人
Lf they're in there, we got them boxed. We push right up the gut, then.
如果他們在那里,就逃不掉了,全力逮捕他們
Any one of them makes a threatening move, put a hole in them.
他們只要有人作勢威脅,就開槍轟了他們
You got it.
沒問題
Officer.
警官
This is my collar, smart guy. Back the hell off.
這是我的逮捕行動,聰明的家伙,你休想插手
Close the door.
把門關上
Still nothing on this place?
還是查不到這個地方?
Nope. They're coming back with nothing.
沒有,都查不到資料
No place by that name anywhere in this country...
國內沒有這個地名
...or any other country for that matter.
其他國家也沒有這個地名
Let's go.
我們走
Son of a bitch set us up.
我們被那渾蛋耍了
Not one word.
什么都不準說
Officer.
警官
Nothing.
沒事
Oh, that kid's clever.
這小子真聰明
It's not a place, it's a name.
那不是地名,是人名
Your PDA, you got it? Yeah.
你有帶掌上型電腦嗎?有
Bring up the census of this county.
查出本郡的人口資料
Far back as it goes.
資料越久越好
Well, somebody's gonna see us. Keep digging.
我們一定會被發現,繼續挖
We're gonna go to hell, guys. Swear to God, we're gonna go to hell.
我們一定會下地獄,各位,我說真的,我們會下地獄
Help me out.
幫我接過去
You are one sick cat, you know that?
你真的很變態,你知道嗎?
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
We gotta go to the cemetery.
我們要去墓園
Now.
現在
Originally, this was supposed to be a week's worth of clothes for me and Linc.
原本這應該是,我和林肯一周要用的衣服
But I figured you all need just as much help as we do, so...
不過你們和我們一樣需要幫助
You're doing this out of the goodness of your heart?
你這么做是出自良心嗎?
Right, John, the heart. You remember what that is, don't you?
約翰,沒錯,良心,你沒忘記良心是什么吧?
Damn, snowflake, this is tight, man.
小白臉,這衣服真棒
It's like I said, we gotta stop being cons...
如我所說,我們不能再當犯人了
...start being civilians.
要開始當一般老百姓
Nice. The trousers are a little bit too short, don't you think?
不錯,但你不覺得褲子太短了?
Chop your feet off. You're good at that.
把你的腿砍掉,你最在行
This jacket isn't exactly the best thing.
這件夾克不太好看,你懂嗎?
You know what I'm saying? You want variety, hit Target.
你想要選擇?就去大賣場吧
Linc.
林肯
What have we got?
這是什么?
Money, passports...
錢、護照
...prepaid phone cards.
預付電話卡
Archie Ryan? You see mine?
阿奇萊恩?有看過我的嗎?
Phineas McClintock.
費尼亞斯邁克爾林塔
Whoa, and these?
這是什么?
Keys to a car that's waiting for us a couple of hundred yards from here.
有輛車在等著我們,在幾百碼外
That a two-of-us or five-of-us?
兩人座還是五人座?
That's a two-of-us.
兩人座的車
They know? Not yet.
他們知道嗎?還不知道
Guys, guys. We got company.
各位,有人來了
We gotta roll.
我們快走吧
How did he know?
他怎么會知道?
We're civilians. Remember that.
我們是老百姓,不要忘了
We're civilians.
我們是老百姓
I'm sorry. Do you know what time it is? No, I'm sorry.
抱歉,你知道現在幾點了?不知道,抱歉
I can't go outside. They'll kill me as soon as I show my face.
我不能出去,只要我一露面,他們就會殺了我
You're wrong about that.
你錯了
As soon as you show your face, this whole thing is gonna be over.
只要你一出面,整件事就可以結束了
You can have your life back, Terrence.
你可以恢復你的人生,特倫斯
Promise? I promise.
你保證?我保證
Hello?
喂?
V, it's me.
小哩,是我
Linc? We're out,
林肯?我們逃出來了
oh, thank God you're okay. I saw the news. You gotta stop.
感謝老天你沒事,我看到新聞了,你們不要逃了
I need you to turn yourself in, What?
我要你去自首,為什么?
I found steadman. I'm with him now, Linc. He's alive.
我找到斯特德曼,跟他在一起,林肯,他還活著
You're gonna be exonerated.
我可以證明你無罪
Come in. Steadman?
請進,斯特德曼?
What are you talking, you found steadman?
你說什么?你找到斯特德曼?
Terrence, come on, let's go. Afternoon.
特倫斯,我們走吧,午安
Veronica, The police are here.
維羅妮卡,警察來了
Look, I need you to stay where you are.
聽著,你留在原地
Ma'am, I don't wanna lose you.
小姐,我不想失去你
Ma'am, put the phone down. What?
小姐,把電話掛掉,什么?
Mr. Steadman, take a few steps back.
斯特德曼先生,請你后退
Ver... Veronica?
哩維羅妮卡?
Veronica?
維羅妮卡?
Oh, my God.
天啊
Veronica!
哩
I thought you knew that all calls to the local station are routed through us.
我以為你知道,我們會過濾,所有打去地方警局的電話
This is federal land, remember?
這是聯邦土地,記得嗎?
And as for your little toy here. It's contraband.
至于你的小玩具,這是違禁品
You gonna tell us how you got it in there? I brought it when I got here.
麻煩告訴我們你是怎么帶進來的?我進來時就帶在身上
Whatever for? To protect myself.
目的何在?保護我自己
That's what we're here for, remember?
那是我們的職責,記得嗎?
In less than a day, the trail has gone cold,,,
區區一天線索就消失了
,,, in pursuit of what are being called the Fox River Eight...
警方正追捕,所謂的福克斯河八逃犯
That's fine. Stay on top of it, all right?
好,繼續追蹤,懂嗎?
Doc's still doing a sweep of oswego but they have basically vanished.
矯正局還在搜奧斯威哥,但這些人根本就像消失了
I wouldn't be sure about that, Ives. Don't know how you can be so confident.
我可不這么想,埃福斯先生,我不知道你的自信是哪來的?
It's not like they left a map where they're going.
他們又沒有留下逃亡地圖
Actually, that's exactly what they did.
事實上,他們就是留了
Scofield had the entire thing on his body.
斯科菲爾德把整個計劃刺在身上
How to get out of that prison, how to disappear afterward,
記載著越獄的辦法,之后消失的方法
It's all there,
全都在刺青上
I promise you that it's only a matter of time before we know everything...
我向你保證,假以時日就會查出
that is in scofield's head.
斯科菲爾德腦中的一切
Where he plans to run to, how he plans to get there,
他的逃亡地點,逃去該地的方式
So when the time comes that he does get there,,,
等到他真的到達該地時
...we'll be waiting for him.
我們就會在那里等著