Previously on Prison Break:
《越獄》前情提要
There's something about this guy.
這家伙不簡單
He knows where we're going, what we're thinking.
他知道我們要去哪,看穿我的心思
It's a matter of time before he finds out about the money in Utah...
他遲早會知道猶他州的錢
...and our way into Mexico, everything.
還有我們逃到墨西哥的方法,所有事物
You can have an attorney present during questioning.
偵訊時可以請律師在場陪同
Caroline, they're taking her in. Of course. I'll keep an eye on her.
卡洛琳,警方把她帶走了,我當然會盯住她
I did it, Dad.
是我做的,爸
Just do as you're told.
照我的話去做
Otherwise, there will be consequences that will affect us all.
否則后果對我們,都會有很大的影響
My dad's an Air Force colonel.
我爸是空軍上校
When I told him I was staying in a hotel with a guy that I maybe sort of liked...
我告訴他我要和男生同住,而且又對他有好感時
...he lost it.
他氣死了
What're you doing here? Where's Maricruz? She's with me.
你來干嘛?犸麗在哪? 她現在是我的
Just tell me where she is. Hey, Fernando, slow down, man.
告訴我她在哪里?費南多,別激動
I was trying to tell you the wedding is in Vegas.
我原本要告訴你的,他們去賭城結婚了
So which one of them it was it? Might be scofield.
死者是哪一個?可能是斯科菲爾德
Probably gonna find his brother in there too.
他哥哥的尸體應該也在里面
Where to, sir? Utah.
目的地是哪里,先生? 猶他州
This morning, authorities in Illinois issued an update on the escaped convicts,,,
今早伊利諾州官方,發布了逃犯的最新進展
,,, known, until now, as the Fox River Eight,
截至目前為止,他們被稱為福克斯河八人幫
chicago mob boss John Abruzzi,,,
芝加哥黑幫老大約翰亞布茲
,,, was gunned down outside a Washington, D, c, motel last night,,,
昨晚在華盛頓特區的,汽車旅館外遭擊斃
,,, after investigators received a tip from an informant,
一切要歸功于線人的密告
The other seven escapees are still at large and considered dangerous,
其余七名逃犯依然在逃,并且被認定為相當危險
A Florida man wanted in...
一名佛州男子遭通緝
I didn't think Abruzzi'd be the first to eat it.
我沒料到亞布茲會是第一個
I have a feeling we're in for lots of surprises.
我有預感之后會驚奇不斷
They said seven are still out there. So much for faking our deaths.
新聞說七名逃犯在逃,詐死似乎不管用
I bought us some time. That's what counts.
我爭取到一些時間,這才是重點
How much further? Seventy, 80 miles.
還有多遠?七、八十里
Means we should be hitting Double-K Ranch by this afternoon.
很好,下午應該,就能抵達開開牧場
We could keep driving, pick up L.J. And hit Panama.
或是繼續開去救羅杰,再去巴拿馬
We can't hit Panama. We can't hit anything. We can't do anything without the money.
我們不能去巴拿馬,哪都不能去,沒有錢我們什么事都做不了
We need to find Charles' stash.
我們得找到查理藏的錢
I know some other guys who are thinking the same thing.
我知道其他人也有此打算
The money is buried under a silo at the Double-K Ranch...
錢就埋在猶他州圖爾
...just outside of Tooele, Utah. There's $5 million there.
開開牧場的地窖底下,里面有五百萬美金
Tickets.
查票
You know, when I was in Cheyenne, I pulled my ticket out of the bag.
我在昔安的時候,把車票從背包拉出來
It tore in half, and I have no idea what happened to the other part.
結果破成兩半,車票另一半現在不見了
They didn't issue you a replacement? No.
車站沒有幫你換? 沒有
The young lady, I think her name was sherry...
我記得那位小姐叫雪莉
...she actually said that this half was okay because the barcode was on it.
她說這一半可以用,因為上面有條碼
Well, you really need the whole ticket.
你需要完整的車票
This is exactly what I was trying to avoid.
我當初就是這么跟她說的
She said everything would be fine because...
她說這樣沒關系,因為
That's okay. It'll do for now.
沒關系,現在沒事
But make sure you ask for a replacement when you get to Provo.
但請你到普洛伏時,一定要換張新車票
I definitely will. Thank you.
我一定會的,謝謝
It's always something, huh? Oh, God, I know.
總是有事情會發生,對啊
I don't wanna go home.
我不想回家
I wish we could keep driving.
我希望能一路開下去
I don't think your pops will be down for that.
你爸爸聽了一定會很不高興
Wouldn't it be fun?
這樣不是很好玩嗎?
We could go to Hawaii.
我們可以去夏威夷
No, you can't drive to Hawaii. I know.
開車到不了夏威夷,我知道
I know.
我知道
I'm just saying, I wish.
我只是想想而已
No, don't get it. They'll leave. Just let me see who it is.
不要開門,他們會走掉,我去看是誰
It's a cop.
是警察
No, no, no.
不要開
Sorry to disturb you, ma'am. Have you happened to see this person?
抱歉打擾你,小姐,請問你見過這個人嗎?
Last night, we got a few phone calls that he was spotted in the area.
昨晚有人通報,說他出現在附近
So we're going door to door.
我們才會挨家挨戶問
Why are you looking for him?
你們為何要找他?
He escaped from prison in Illinois a couple of days ago.
他幾天前逃出,伊利諾州的一處監獄
Have you seen him?
你有見過他嗎?
No.
沒有
He doesn't look familiar.
我沒有見過他
Are you sure?
你確定?
Yeah, I'm sure.
對,我確定
All right. Thanks for your time.
好,謝謝你撥空
This ain't... This is not what you think, all right?
這件事不是你想像中的那樣
Look, trust me. Just listen, okay?
相信我,聽我說,好嗎?
All I did was steal a baseball card, okay? I'm not like those other fools up in there.
我只是偷了一張棒球卡,我跟其他壞人不一樣
I'm gonna go for a walk, okay?
我要去散步,好嗎?
I'm gonna leave my keys right here.
我把車鑰匙留下
And when I come back, my car will be gone.
等我回來的時候,我的車子會消失
I'm sure in a few hours, they'll find it somewhere...
我相信幾小時后,他們會找到它
...abandoned.
被棄置在某處
Wait, wait.
等等
I wish it could be different.
我真希望情況不是這樣
I have to go.
我得走了
Tooele. I think it's "Tooele."
圖力,我想是念“圖爾”
Hell of a town. Small is good.
好一個小鎮,小對我們有利
Means the ranch'll be easier to find.
代表牧場會很好找
All we gotta do is get that money...
我們只要拿到錢
...and be out of here by nightfall. Nice.
在日落前離開這里,對
Oh, sir. Soil tests came back from scofield's crash.
長官,車禍的土壤化驗出爐了
Not that you need any more proof, but he really went out of his way this time.
雖然你已經不需要更多證據,不過他真的大費周章準備
What else do you have?
你還有什么消息?
A man was assaulted in Nebraska by a hitchhiker matching Bagwell's description.
內布拉斯加有男子遭搭便車者,猛烈攻擊,面貌與包威吻合
He was headed west on the l-80. Omaha's putting together a photo lineup.
他在80號州際公路往西走,奧馬哈市正準備照片指證
What do you have on scofield?
有斯科菲爾德的線索嗎?
What does anybody have on scofield?
任何人有斯科菲爾德的消息嗎?
I've got some results from his hard drive. The one recovered from the river.
我們從河底撈出來的硬碟,有些線索
We were able to use the sector editor to restore the master boot. So from that...
我們用區段編輯器,修復主開機區,然后
I don't care how you did it. What do you have?
我不管修復的方式,你查到什么?
More than half the contents of the buffer. About 60 percent.
緩沖記憶體半數以上的內容,約百分之60
It looks pretty random. Print it up, all of it. I want it on my desk.
資料看起來沒有頭緒,全部列印出來,放到我的桌上
Well, guess what.
你猜怎么著?
No listing for a Double-K Ranch.
開開牧場沒有登記在電話簿上
Excuse me. You know where I might find the Double-K Ranch?
抱歉,你知道開開牧場在哪里嗎?
What'd you call it? Double-K Ranch.
什么名字?開開牧場
No. You from around here?
不知道,你是這里人嗎?
Yeah. Born and raised.
對,土生土長
There's no double nothing.
這里沒有這牧場
Great. Thank you.
太好了,謝謝
Looks like Westmoreland spent his last breath blowing smoke up your ass.
看來威莫蘭,用盡最后一口氣擺了你一道
There's one way to find out.
只有一個方法能證實
The county keeps property records.
每個郡都有地產紀錄
Every plot is mapped out with dimensions. It's public record.
每塊土地都有記載面積的地圖,這是公開紀錄
But if there is a tax assessor's office here...
但如果這里有估稅員辦公室
...it's gonna be in there.
東西一定在那里
In the municipal building.
市政大樓
Lot of cops in there, Michael.
里面有很多警察,邁克
Dispatch, Someone,,,,
警局,有人
Someone stole my car this morning, I'm at the Lotus Motel off Interstate 80,
今天早上偷了我的車,我在80號,公路附近的蓮花汽車旅館
Did you see who took it? No, I went out for a walk,
你有看見偷車賊嗎? 沒有,我出去散步
And when I came back, it was gone, This morning? Why didn't you call before?
回來車就不見了,今天早上?為何現在才報警?
I don't know,
我不知道
Mr. Kellerman. Mr. Kim.
凱勒曼先生,金先生
Surprised to see you in Chicago. Just looking for updates.
沒想到你會出現在芝加哥,只是來查看進展
Sara Tancredi. I'm on it.
莎拉丹奎迪,在我的掌握之中
Is pursuing her the best use of your time? It is.
你的時間該用來跟蹤她嗎? 沒錯
She's in contact with scofield. I was there when he called yesterday.
她和斯科菲爾德有連絡,他昨天打給她時我在場
We stay with her, she takes us right to him, he takes us to Burrows.
只要跟著她就能找到他,他能引導我們找到柏勞
All right.
好
Lf you're that confident. I am.
如果你有自信的話,我是有
I'll let the president know. I contact the president directly.
我會通知總統,我直接和總統聯絡
I'll contact her.
由我和她連絡
Keep me posted.
有消息向我回報
If you wanna restore dignity, you need to take action,
若想要找回尊嚴,就必須付諸行動
Making amends requires much more than saying, "I'm sorry,"
贖罪不光是說句道歉就好
It means learning to change.
而是學習改變
The apology's just the first step.
道歉只是第一步驟
The most important thing is that you display honesty...
最重要的一點是,當你向人道歉時
...courage and compassion when you extend your apologies.
必須展現誠意,勇氣以及同理心
You need to earn your forgiveness.
寬恕是必須努力去爭取的
We'll talk about it more on Friday.
我們周五再深入討論
I got a great idea. What's that?
我有一個好主意,什么?
Since you are such a fan of lame, store-bought blueberry pie...
既然你這么愛吃,超市買的三流藍莓派
...I'm gonna bake you a real pie of your choice tonight.
今晚我烤真正的派給你吃,口味任選
I can't.
我沒辦法
I really don't need to be seeing anyone right now who isn't my therapist.
我現在應該只能和心理醫生見面
I've been a hermit lately too.
我最近也像個隱士
My partner Daniel's away on business.
我的男友丹尼爾出差去了
I've been sitting around every night by myself.
每天晚上,我只能獨自在家里發呆
Kind of pathetic.
真的很可悲
I'm so sorry. I thought you meant...
對不起,我以為你是要
I thought...
我以為
The pie... - oh, no.
你請我吃派不是的
No, I was really talking about... Pie?
我是說真的,派?
Yeah, actual blueberries. Like we'd make pie and watch Fried Green Tomatoes.
對,真的藍莓派,我們一起烤,然后看《油炸綠蕃茄》
I get it. I get it. I'm the best ex-junkie cook in this town.
我懂了我是這一帶廚藝最好的前毒蟲
Thank you. I just... I gotta clean my apartment.
謝謝,我得打掃我的公寓
It's disgusting. I realize that sounds like an excuse.
里面臟亂不堪,我知道聽起來很像借口
It's not. No, no, no, I get it.
但這是真的,不沒關系
You do what you gotta do.
你去做你的事吧
Have a good night.
祝你晚安
You deliver?
你愿意外送嗎?
Next batch.
新的一批資料
Just put it on the desk.
放在桌上就好
Any of this stuff mean anything? I don't know. Ask me later.
這些資料有意義嗎?不知道,待會再問
Is he a genius or a whack job?
你認為他是天才還是瘋子?
We answered that when we assigned 100 agents.
我們派出上百位探員,就是答案了
So why don't you go get me the rest of it?
請你去拿剩下來的資料好嗎?
Does that work for you?
這回答你滿意嗎?
Alackaday.
真是太幸運了
I just found me an in-betweener.
我找到一個好幫手
Where you going in such a hurry? None of your beeswax, yo.
你急著上哪去?不干你的事
I know where.
我知道你要去哪
The same place as every other man that was in that room that night.
那晚在場的人都要去同一個地方
They all coming around here for a big family reunion at the Ku Klux Ranch.
所有人都會來開開牧場大團圓
If they ain't here already.
他們遲早會來的
There ain't no fool in this town ever heard of the Double-K Ranch.
這里的鄉巴佬,沒一個聽過開開牧場
It seems like you been misinformed. There is a Double-K.
看來你被騙了,的確有個開開牧場
It's just a matter of who gets there first. The stars are gonna collide in Tooele.
只是看誰先找到,我們全員會在圖爾團聚
You'll need me on your side.
你會需要我的幫忙
This ain't Fox River, all right? I don't need any...
這里不是監獄好嗎?我不需要你
As you can see...
如你所見
...I need you.
我需要你
Get your grubby paws off me, you freak.
把你的臟手拿開,你這變態
I ain't your ditch digger.
我才不要幫你做苦力
I don't need nothing from you.
你對我沒有用處
I don't need nothing.
一點用也沒有
You might.
可能會有用
If a man knew where he was supposed to be looking...
如果你知道從何著手的話
Hi,
你好
Are you having the Hector Avila and Maricruz Delgado wedding today?
請問今天有舉辦赫特阿維拉,和犸麗戴卡度的婚禮嗎?
Avila. No? Thanks.
是阿維拉,沒有?謝謝
Hi. Are you having the Hector Avila and Maricruz Delgado wedding today?
請問今天有舉辦赫特阿維拉,和犸麗戴卡度的婚禮嗎?
Avila.
阿維拉
Delgado.
戴卡度
Really?
真的?
When?
幾點?
Stay calm. We'll be out of here in 10 minutes.
保持冷靜,我們十分鐘后就離開
One at a time.
一個一個來
Clear. Back up.
安全、請退后
You wearing a watch?
你有戴手表嗎?
Yeah.
有
Nice day.
今天的天氣不錯
Thanks.
謝謝
This is exactly what we need. It's a map of every parcel of land.
這就是我們要找的,每一塊地的地圖
Topography, buildings, everything.
地形圖、建筑物,應有盡有
Karl Kokosing. Double-K.
卡爾庫庫辛,縮寫KK
I don't like the way this guy's looking at us.
我不喜歡那個人看我們的眼神
Twelve-thirteen.
1213頁
Where's 1213?
1213頁在哪里?
Hey, seifert. I need to speak with you. Come on, man. We gotta roll now.
席法特,我有事找你,快點,我們得馬上走
Hey, seifert. Come on. You got the map?
席法特,快,找到地圖了嗎?
No.
沒有
Someone else does.
有人拿走了
Someone got here before us. It's the only explanation.
有人搶先我們一步,這是唯一的解釋
Son of a bitch is still alive.
那渾蛋還活著
Hey, pretty. What the...?
帥哥,搞什么?
What you gonna do, scream?
難不成你想尖叫嗎?
How the hell are you still breathing?
你怎么還活著?
What the hell'd you do to your hand?
你怎么把手接回去了?
Easy, easy.
輕一點
I recently had some work done.
我最近請人幫忙接回去的
Where's the map?
地圖在哪里?
Easy, easy, easy. I don't have it.
輕一點不在我身上
Well, where is it? I'm telling you, I don't have it.
在哪里?我說過不在我身上
Don't have it, huh? You were there. We saw you.
不在身上?你剛才在那,我們看見了
It was gone. Why don't you keep your pooch away from me?
已經不見了,叫你的狗離我遠一點
I'll tell you everything I know.
我就把一切告訴你
It's the kid. He has it.
被那個小子拿走了
I saw him this morning.
我今天早上遇到他
I needed some help. We made a deal, all right?
我需要幫忙,所以我們達成協議
He said that he would dig. I told him where we could get a map at.
他答應負責挖掘,我則告訴他地圖的位置
What kid?
什么小子?
What kid?
什么小子?
The best thing to do is nothing.
最佳策略就是靜觀其成
That's how I'll get the U.s. Senate to confirm my vice-presidency?
參議院這樣就會讓我當副總統?
Do nothing? Shows them you can do the job.
靜觀其成?讓他們了解你能勝任
Wait a minute. It's my daughter.
等等,是我女兒打來的
Sir, we need to talk about your daughter.
長官,我們得談談令嬡的事
What about her?
她怎么了?
Well, the media is all over this Fox River situation.
媒體正大肆報導,福克斯河越獄的新聞
We think it would be best if you could distance yourself from her...
我們認為你現在最好暫時疏離她
If I hear this one more time... I paid her bail. I walked away.
你們有完沒完?我付完保釋金就離開
I have distanced myself.
我已經疏離她了
Give me a minute.
給我一分鐘
Hey, Dad, it's me.
爸,是我
When you get a chance, I really need to talk to you about some things.
你有空的時候,我有些事想和你談談
Actually, a lot of things.
事實上我有很多事要說
The most important one is that...
最重要的是
...I owe you an apology.
我必須向你道歉
I realize that I've made things difficult for you lately.
我最近造成你很多困擾
And I wanna take responsibility for that.
我想要負起全責
Call me back. Bye.
請回電給我,再見
Hi. I know I'm early, but I brought dinner. Come on in.
你好,我來早了,不過有帶晚餐,請進
You're not a vegetarian, are you? No.
你不是素食者吧?不是
Just shut that behind you.
關上就好
Do you mind if I check my e-mail? No, not at all. Here.
介意讓我收電郵嗎?不會,拿去吧
Oh, you're so kind. Thank you. Absolutely.
你真大方,謝謝,沒問題
Do you happen to have a pen handy? Yeah.
你有筆嗎?有
Thank you so much. I'm so sorry to bother you.
真的很謝謝,抱歉這么麻煩你
No, look, I have a little pencil and pad. Thank you.
我有鉛筆和筆記本,謝謝
Sir. Sir. Yeah?
先生什么事?
No sherry in Cheyenne.
昔安站沒有人叫雪莉
Your ticket is not valid for travel.
你的車票不能使用
Oh, well, hold on, now. That can't be right. That can't be right.
等等一定是搞錯了
Excuse me for a second. Sure.
借過一下,好的
All right, now, listen, brother, I'm gonna give it to you straight up.
好吧,兄弟,我向你一五一十坦承
Seriously, I don't... I'm broke, okay?
我真的我現在身無分文
Now, that's the truth.
我說的是實話
Now, I just ran into some trouble a while back.
我不久前遇上了麻煩
I'm just trying to pull it all together now. You understand?
我現在很努力想振作起來,你懂嗎?
Well, you can tell that to the authorities in about five minutes.
五分鐘后,你可以把這些事告訴警方
Come on, brother, we don't have to get the authorities...
別這樣,不需要通知警方
It's too late.
太遲了
They're already waiting at the next stop.
他們已經在下一站等你
These guys here are gonna sit with you until we stop.
這兩位警員會陪你,直到下車為止
I understand. I understand.
我了解
Hey! Come here.
嘿!這邊
Sir. Hey, you can't go in there.
先生,你不能進去那里
Oh, my goodness.
我的天啊
Okay, we've got a confirmed sighting on Franklin.
確認有人看到富蘭克林
He jumped out of a moving train in Preston, Idaho.
他在愛達荷州普雷斯頓,跳下行進間的火車
What is a black man from Chicago doing in Idaho? He's gotta be lost.
芝加哥黑人到愛達荷州做什么?他一定是迷路了
Franklin's in Preston, Bagwell's in Nebraska.
富蘭克林在愛達荷,包威在內布拉斯加
Both men have never been across the Mississippi.
這兩人從未跨越過密西西比
Visiting friends and family? I don't think so.
要造訪親友嗎?我可不認為
And not south of the border.
更何況他們不是前往南方邊境
They're due west, and we need to know why.
他們往西走,我們要查出原因
Out.
下車
What's going on? Where'd you say Tweener was headed?
怎么了?你說中間人往哪里去?
Up on the main drag. He's supposed to find a shovel.
往大街去,他要去買鏟子
In. No.
進去,不要
No, no, no. In.
不要進去
You're coming back, right? You're coming back?
你們會回來吧?一定要回來
Yep. Hey, you guys.
會的,兩位
Hey.
嘿
Come on, man. I'm boiling up in here.
別這樣,里面好熱
I was on my ATV and I was hauling ass. I was right on her tail.
我開著越野車,速度飛快,我緊追在他后方
I pulled out my gun and... that bitch treed herself.
我拿出槍,結果他跑上樹
And I brought her down in one shot.
我一槍就把他打下來
What'd she weigh? At least a hunny.
他有多重?上百磅
Maybe 110. Come on out and see us if you want.
應該有110磅,有空來找我們
It's gonna be a good time. Yeah, I just might do that.
一定會很好玩,好,我考慮一下
Hey, now. What you digging?
你打算挖什么?
Some stuff in my grandpa's yard.
我爺爺院子里的東西
I got a bigger one in the back if you're going deep.
我后面倉庫有更大的,可以挖更深
No, this'll do.
不用,這支就好
Damn it if I don't know you from somewhere.
你長得真眼熟
Maybe I know your grandpa.
也許我認識你爺爺
Doubt it, man. He moved here like a month ago so...
不太可能,他一個月前才搬來
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
His name's Grandpa, all right? Can you just ring this up?
他叫爺爺,可以嗎?可以結帳了嗎?
I gotta get out of here. Sure thing, fella.
我還有事要辦,當然,老兄
I'll ring it up.
我幫你結帳
I'll ring it right now.
我馬上結帳
I know where I've seen you. On TV.
我知道了,我在電視上看過你
You're one of them Fox River boys.
你是福克斯河監獄的逃犯之一
You got it wrong, man. No, I think I got it right.
你認錯人了,不,我沒認錯
We're closed.
店關門了
Sorry, bud.
抱歉
We're closing up early today.
我們今天提早關門
Hey, hold on. Stay right there.
等等,先不要走
You're going down just like your buddy, you son of a bitch.
你跟你的伙伴完蛋了,渾蛋
Where's the kid?
那小子在哪里?
Where's the kid? He's back here.
他在哪里? 他在后面
Get up.
起來
Come on, tough guy.
硬漢,我們走
Let's go.
我們走
Maricruz? Baby, open up.
犸麗?寶貝,開門
It's me. It's me, okay?
是我別怕
Fernando, what are you doing here? You can't be here.
費南多,你來這里做什么?你不能來這里
I know. Where's your sister? I need to see her.
我知道,泰瑞莎,你妹妹在哪里?我要見她
She's getting her picture taken with my mom and dad.
她和我爸媽在照相
The wedding's at 2:30. I need to see her now.
婚禮兩點三十分就要舉行,我現在要見她
You have to go. She's the mother of my kid, Theresa.
你快走吧,她是我孩子的母親,泰瑞莎
Please.
拜托你
You don't want her to marry Hector, do you? Do you?
你不希望她嫁給赫特吧?對不對?
I'll go see if I can go get her.
我去看能不能找她來
Wait in here. Okay.
在里面等,好
Lance, I got a question for you. Yes?
蘭斯,我有事問你,什么事?
You know who I am?
你知道我的身份嗎?
I happened to see the news last night, yes.
我昨晚剛好看到新聞,所以知道
Hey, I don't care. I've got some skeletons in my closet too.
我不在乎,我也有不可告人的秘密
One of whom wears a dress.
其中一個秘密還會穿裙子
Thank you. I appreciate your lack of judgment.
謝謝,感謝你不批判我
From what I can tell, you didn't do anything wrong.
依我來看,你沒有做錯事
But it's none of my business, and you don't need to talk about it.
但這不關我的事,你不必跟我說
The whole thing just...
這整件事真是
I never meant for it to happen.
我不是故意讓它發生的
Okay, you do not need to answer this question.
這個問題你不一定要回答
But were you and that guy, like?
你和那個男人真的有?
You're right, I don't wanna talk about it.
你說得對,我不想談這件事
You're done? Yeah.
你吃完了嗎?對
Does it worry you that he's out there?
他在逃亡,你會擔心他嗎?
Give me one second.
等我一下
Dad. Sara, hi.
爸,莎拉,你好
I got your message.
我聽到你的留言了
Please, come in.
請進
Lance, this is my father, Frank.
蘭斯,這位是我的父親弗蘭克
How do you do? Dad, this is my friend, Lance.
你好嗎?爸,這是我的朋友蘭斯
Pleasure to meet you, sir. And I voted for you.
很榮幸見到你,我有投你一票
Thank you. I appreciate that.
謝謝,我很感激
Sara, I can take off. No need.
莎拉,我可以先離開,不用
Only take a minute.
一下就好
You step into my office. And you make yourself at home.
我們進我的辦公室談,你別拘束
Sure.
好
So...
這個
so in my program, we've been talking a lot about making amends.
在我參加的計劃中,我們談到許多贖罪的事情
And I've been thinking a lot about...
我也思考了很多關于
About some of the choices I've made lately.
關于我最近做的決定
And I know that that affects you.
我知道我的行為影響到你
And I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry.
而我想向你道歉
Well, you don't have to say you're sorry. Yeah, I do.
你不必向我道歉,不,有必要
And it must be hard to understand why I did it.
你一定很難理解我為何會這么做
I had no idea that I was putting these guys back out on the street.
我沒想到我會讓這些人越獄
I thought I was saving the life of an innocent man.
我以為這么做是救無辜的生命
And I know that you didn't read the information I gave you...
我知道我給你的,林克柏勞資料
...on Lincoln Burrows, but he is innocent...
你并沒有看,但是他是清白的
...and a lot of the people involved right now are dead.
現在案子牽連的人,很多都喪命了
I'm sorry. This isn't why I called you.
抱歉,這不是我找你的用意
I'm fine.
我很好
But I'm scared.
但是我很害怕
Sara.
莎拉
I'm gonna help you through this.
我會幫你度過難關
We're gonna get through this together.
我們一起解決這件事
Thank you. I promise.
謝謝,我向你保證
Kellerman. We ran that trace you requested,
凱勒曼,我們做了你要的追蹤
What'd you get? The line is disconnected,
有何結果?電話是空號
And whose was it? Apparently no one,
那是誰的電話?沒有人
What does that mean? It's been out of service for 17 years,
什么意思? 那號碼已經停用17年了
Fernando.
費南多
Where is she? Now, calm down. Calm down.
她在哪里?冷靜一點
She's gonna come down and talk to you.
她會來跟你談的
She's on her way down right now.
她馬上就來
You and I got history. We're family.
你和我交情匪淺,我們是家人
Out of respect for that, I'm gonna let her make her own decision.
我尊重這點,所以我會讓她自己決定
I'm not leaving without her. That's for Maricruz to decide.
我一定要帶她走,犸麗自己會決定
You've been filling her head with this crap. She's a smart girl.
你一直對她洗腦,她是聰明的女孩
I personally don't think she's gonna wanna live her life on the run.
我個人認為她不會想過逃亡的生活
We'll see. You know she doesn't love you.
等著瞧吧,你知道她不愛你
I don't wanna get into that right now. You're not raising my kid.
別太早下定論,不準你扶養我的小孩
That don't sound good, cuz.
這聲音不太妙,表弟
Maricruz? Baby? Where is she? You have to go.
馬里克魯斯?寶貝?她在哪? 你得快走
Where is she? Please. They're coming.
她在哪里? 求求你,警察來了
Did you tell her I was here? Did you?
你有告訴她我來了嗎?有嗎?
Maricruz.
馬里克魯斯
Mahone.
我是曼宏
I'll be right down.
我馬上過來
Mr. Mahone. Where are they?
曼宏先生,東西在哪?
I had a hard time getting my hands on these. Be easier to go to a doctor.
我費盡心血才拿到這些藥,行行好去看醫生吧
You need something to calm your nerves.
你需要鎮定的藥
Doctors take notes. That's why I have a deal with you.
醫生會記錄,所以我才和你交易
The way things have been going, I thought our deal was over.
看之前的情況,我還以為我們的交易結束了
You don't ask me about shales no more. That part is over.
你不問席爾斯的消息了,那部份已經結束了
I no longer need an informant on the case.
那案子我不需要線人
I thought that's all you cared about, was finding him.
我以為你一心只想抓到他
Can't get them all. I can keep an ear out on the street...
不可能全都抓到,我可以去打聽
Midazolam, 1500 milligrams every 30 days. That's all I want from you.
每30天給我1500毫克,咪達唑侖,我只需要這些
We understand each other?
達成共識了嗎?
You gonna pay me for it?
你不打算付錢?
Right there.
拿去
What are you doing here? We had to come for you, buddy.
你們來這做什么?來拯救你,兄弟
How'd you know? T-Bag.
你們怎么知道我在這里?茶包說的
Hand over the map.
把地圖交出來
What? The map.
什么?地圖
Hand it over.
交出來
He told you I had it?
他說在我身上?
We are gonna sort this out right now.
我們現在就把問題解決
Tell me that's not what I know it is.
告訴我那不是地圖
It is. But don't worry.
是地圖沒錯,但別擔心
Before I destroyed it, I committed it to my photographic memory.
被我毀掉前,我已經深深記在腦海里了
Coming from a compulsive liar, I find that hard to believe.
你這大騙子說的話,我很難相信
I'd have tattooed it to my body, but I didn't have the time.
原本我想紋在身上,可是時間不夠
Whenever you strip-search a lifer, you should always check his coin purse.
替無期徒刑犯搜身時,絕對別忘了檢查零錢包
Tell us where the money is.
告訴我們錢在哪里
Now, let's not dissolve into threats, all right?
我們不必暴力相向,好嗎?
I'm gonna take the high road here. Suggest a mutually beneficial arrangement.
我要大發慈悲,提出一項對雙方都有利的建議
I have the information.
我知道地點
You have the manual requirements...
你們則有體力
...necessary to unearth Westmoreland's buried booty.
可以挖出威莫蘭的錢財
We're partners. And why is that?
我們是伙伴,為什么?
Because as of this moment, I'm your map.
因為就目前來看,我就是你們的地圖
So then, yo, we split it four ways, right?
之后我們四人平分,對嗎?
Wrong. Get in.
錯,進去
You're not worth 1.5.
你不值150萬
Get in. Okay.
進去,好啦
Excuse me. Can I help you?
不好意思,你有事嗎?
Oh, yeah, sorry. Yeah.
有,抱歉
It's hot.
天氣好熱
I was really wondering how much you're selling your RV for.
我想請問,你的野營旅游車要賣多少錢?
Probably out of your price range. Come on. Give me a shot.
你應該買不起,你開個價錢嘛
Forty thousand dollars.
四萬美金
Look, I tell you what.
不如這樣
I'll be back in a couple of days, okay?
我幾天后再來,好嗎?
I can't hold it for you.
我沒辦法幫你預留
I said I'll be back.
我一定回來
With cash.
付現金給你
Nice bike.
機車很棒
The wedding's at 2:30, Fernando,
兩點半就要舉行婚禮,費南多
We just got confirmation on Fernando sucre.
確定費南多蘇克的位置
He was in Las Vegas around 2.
他在大約兩點時,出現在拉斯維加斯
Then a gas station attendant...
之后一名加油站員工
...spotted a guy on a bike matching his description in Mesquite...
在梅斯基特,目擊一名符合描述的機車騎士
...an hour later.
時間是一小時后
Out west. Just like Bagwell and Franklin.
他在西部,跟包威和富蘭克林一樣
Yeah, but he was heading east...
對,不過他往東走
...and Bagwell's in Nebraska on l-80 heading west...
包威從內布拉斯加,走80號公路往西
...and Franklin's train was heading west, but he jumped off to the...
富蘭克林的火車也往西走,可是他跳下火車往
You know D.B. Cooper? Yeah, the hijacker.
知道迪比庫柏是誰嗎?知道,那個劫機犯
But he was never found. But he's gotta be somewhere.
可是他失蹤了,對,但人不會消失
Someone hijacked that plane in Portland and jumped out over the Pacific Northwest...
有人在波特蘭劫機,然后在西北太平洋跳機
...and someone was arrested two days later in Bisbee, Arizona.
兩天后在亞利桑那州比斯比,有人被逮捕
Not the same guy. Same guy.
不是同一個人,是同一個人
Same guy who was treated for a broken knee...
這個人在芉湖城附近的
...at a free clinic somewhere around salt Lake City.
免費診所治療膝蓋骨折
Same guy whose Nova blew a head gasket 10 miles short of the border.
這個人的雪佛蘭,在邊境附近十里處故障
Same guy who almost got away with a stolen car...
這個人差一點偷車逃逸
...but he ran a woman down in Bisbee.
可是他在比斯比撞死一名女子
Vehicular manslaughter.
罪名是駕車過失殺人
Arrested and booked as Charles Westmoreland.
他以查理威莫蘭的名字,被逮捕并監禁
But he didn't have the money on him.
可是錢不在他身上
Which means...
這代表
...he got rid of it somewhere along the way.
他在途中把錢藏了起來
This is fact? You figured all this out? No, scofield did.
確定了嗎?你自己想出來的?不,是斯科菲爾德
That's why he was bringing the old man. The money's in Utah.
所以他才會帶著老頭越獄,這筆錢在猶他州
And they're all going to get it.
所有人都要去搶錢
You know, in Thailand, they got a black market...
你們知道嗎?泰國有個黑市
...where you can get any surgery you need, even a hand transplant.
任何手術都可以幫你做,即使是手掌移植也可以
You're sick, you know that?
你很變態,你知道嗎?
Keep going. The turnoff's just up here somewhere.
繼續走,路就在前面附近
Before or after sheep Road?
在綿羊路前方還是后方?
What's the matter? Did you forget?
西奧多,怎么了?忘了嗎?
How could I forget a road called sheep? It's after.
綿羊路這么特別,我怎么會忘,在后方
Don't you feel all warm inside now that we're working together?
我們再度合作,你們不感到溫馨嗎?
We aren't working together. You're just here to lend a hand.
我們不是合作,你只是出一臂之力
Wait, wait, slow down. That was it. That little bitty road right back there.
等等,慢下來,你看,那里,后面那條小路
How far is it from here?
離這里有多遠?
A quarter mile, if I remember the scale properly.
四分之一里,如果我沒記錯地圖比例的話
Let's start walking.
我們走吧
Frank? Yeah, I'm almost ready.
弗蘭克,我快準備好了
What time did you say the flight was? Eight.
你說飛機幾點起飛?八點
Listen, I hope you get this nomination more than anyone, but be prepared.
聽著,我非常希望你得到提名,但你要有心理準備
This Burrows thing may steamroll.
柏勞案可能沖擊很大
Well, we'll wait it out, just like you said. Problem is too many headlines.
你不是說等鋒頭過去就好?問題是新聞一個接一個出現
His lawyer, Nick savrinn, is already dead.
他的律師尼克沙弗林已經死了
His kid's awaiting trial for double homicide...
他的兒子因兩項謀殺罪,正等待受審
...and now his lead counsel is classified as missing.
而他的主要律師目前失蹤
Well, is she missing or is she dead?
她是失蹤還是死了?
I just thought you should know before you go to Washington.
我想在你去華府前,先知會你一聲
Bruce, is there something connecting all of this?
布魯斯,這些事情都有關聯嗎?
It's probably best you don't ask a whole lot of questions.
你不要多過問對你比較好
Where now?
往哪走?
Right up there.
就在前面
The hill borders the property.
這座山丘是土地邊界
The K.K. Is on the other side.
開開牧場就在山丘后面
First thing I'm gonna do with the money:
拿到錢我第一件要做的事
Buy new shoes. Second thing, tacos.
就是買雙新鞋,第二是買炸玉米餅
Third thing, ice-cold beer.
第三是冰涼的啤酒
Fourth thing, a little toothpaste.
第四是買牙膏
Mahone. Agent Mahone, your car's out front, sir,
我是曼宏,您的車來了,長官
The flight to Utah leaves in an hour, I'll be there. Thank you.
往猶他的飛機一小時后起飛,我馬上到,謝謝
Ninth thing, a shower.
第九件事,要淋浴
Tenth thing, a good night's sleep. A nice hotel. Clean sheets.
第十件事,好好睡一覺,找家好旅館,干凈的床單
Look, stakes marking the property line. Should be dead ahead.
你看,有劃分土地的木樁,肯定就在前面了
Can you see the silo?
有看到地窖嗎?
The bastards built over it.
渾蛋們在上面蓋滿房子
It's gone.
地窖不見了