You're here.I'm here.Caroline's not coming.I told you.Just making sure.
你在這兒啊 我在這兒 卡羅琳不來了 我跟你說過 只是再確認一下
You know, eventually you're going to have to talk to her.
最終 你還是得和她談談
Could you make it a little less obvious you're on her side?There are no sides, Bonnie.
你能不能別表現得那么明顯 你是站在她那邊的 我沒有站在任何一方 邦妮
Oh, come on. Since caroline became a vampire,we barely see each other.
拜托 自從卡羅琳變成了吸血鬼 我們就很少見面了
Losing Caroline was bad enough.I didn't think I'd lose you, too.
失去卡羅琳已經夠糟糕了 我不想再失去你了
Come with me.Where?Not here.Some place quiet.We need to talk.
跟我來 去哪兒 不在這兒 去個安靜的地方 我們需要談談
You didn't eat much.Good news!
你沒怎么吃啊 好消息
Dr. Damon said the vervain's almost out of your system.
達蒙醫生說馬鞭草幾乎從你體內排凈了
So with any luck,you'll be freshly compelled and back in your own bed by tonight.
所以如果一切順利的話 你的意念就可以完全受到控制了 今晚就可以回家睡覺啦
Are you really just going to pretend like I don't exist?
你是真要假裝 我不存在嗎
Yes.So please go.As usual, you don't care.Got it.
是的 所以請你離開 還是老樣子 你一點都不在乎 我明白了
Just like before I was a vampire.It's not like I died or anything.
就像我變成吸血鬼之前一樣 漠不關心 而不是因為我死了或者什么原因
Are you...Are you really dead?Yes and no.How is it possible?
你是不是 你是不是真的死了 是也不是 這怎么可能