I need to talk to you.And why do I need to talk to you?
我得跟你談談 為什么我要跟你談
Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse.
泰勒·洛克伍德得殺了人才能激活詛咒
He's not a werewolf yet.Wow. Fascinating. Not enough.
他現在還不是狼人 真奇妙啊 理由不夠充分
But Mason Lockwood is,and he's looking for a moonstone;A special rock connected to the werewolf legend.That's why he's here.
但梅森·洛克伍德是狼人 他正在找一塊月光石 這石頭很特殊 與狼人傳說有關 所以他才回來
Moonstone?And I know where it is.And you're bringing me this why?
月光石 我知道它在哪里 你告訴我這些的理由是
Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, ok?
我需要理由嗎 我只是想幫忙 好嗎
What did your sister say about this little discovery?
你姐姐對這個小發現有何看法
Oh, you haven't told her, have you?
你沒告訴她 對吧
Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all of this.And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself.
埃琳娜不希望我牽涉進來 你是吉爾伯特家的 熱衷于此不能自已
Wow.Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic.
哇 你對人生目標的探索跟其本身一樣悲劇
You going to let me in or not?
你要不要讓我進去
Jenna. Thanks for helping Wrangle the volunteers.Of course.For a good cause.
珍娜 謝謝你幫忙 看管這些志愿者 沒關系 這是應該的
Plus, I have always been a sucker for a masquerade ball.
另外 我對化妝舞會 一直很狂熱
So was Richard.This was always his favorite party of the year.
理查德也是 這總是一年中他最喜歡的聚會
Wait, wait, wait, Tyler!Boys!Be careful with that, it's from the 1800s.Excuse me.Tyler!Mom, we got it.
等等 泰勒 注意點 孩子們 小心點 那個可是1800年代的寶貝 失陪 泰勒 媽媽 知道了
Stefan, hey.Hey.I'm cooking dinner tonight. Rick will be there.
斯特凡 你好 你好 今晚我下廚 里克會來
You should come.You know, Elena and I,we're kind of taking a...a pause.Really?Yeah.
你也來吧 埃琳娜和我 我們倆可能要 靜一靜 真的嗎 -是的
cause that's not what it sounded like this morning.light sleeper.You know what, I heard nothing.
今早聽起來可不是這樣的哦 我是淺睡者 你知道嗎 我什么都沒聽到