Previously on The vampire diaries,For over a century, I have lived in secret,Until now. I know the risk,but I have to know her.
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要 過去的一個多世紀 我都秘密地活著 直到現在 我知道這很冒險 但我必須去認識她
What are you?I'm a vampire.He told me about your ex, Katherine.
你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼 他跟我說了你的前女友 凱瑟琳
You must be Elena.How do we look exactly alike?
你一定是埃琳娜 我們怎么會長得一模一樣
I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.
我不想讓你再見埃琳娜了
If you don't remove her from your life,I will kill everyone that she loves.
你要是不把她從你的生命中清除 我會殺了所有她愛的人
The Lockwoods are werewolves.
洛克伍德家都是狼人
According to my uncle, you have to trigger the curse.
聽我叔叔說 詛咒是需要被喚醒的
Somebody has to die at your hands.You tried to kill a werewolf and failed.Now you made an enemy.
必須有人因你而死 我想干掉一個狼人 沒成功 是你逼我與你為敵的
Thank you, Mason. Let's do this.Each with a stake in the heart, then burn them both.
謝謝你 梅森 開始吧 將木樁釘在心臟上 然后燒了他們
Hi, mom.Keep Caroline away from me, please.She's your daughter, Liz.Not anymore.
嗨 媽媽 請別讓卡羅琳來看我 她可是你女兒啊 莉茲 不再是了
I'm just looking for this old piece of my mom's.It's a moon stone. Thank you.
我只是想找找我媽的一件遺物 一塊月光石 謝謝
You got it.I got it.You're staring.I'm gazing.It's creepy.It's romantic.
你拿到了 我拿到了 你盯著我干嘛 我在注視你 怪嚇人的 多浪漫啊
Oh, this is bad of us.Mmm, yes, it is.If Katherine finds out...Katherine who?
我們真壞 就壞了 要是凱瑟琳發現了 凱瑟琳是誰
Ms. Flowers will think I'm a floozy if I have a man in here.
要是被弗拉維夫人發現我留宿男人了 她該覺得我是蕩婦了
Why are you staying here?
你為什么要住在這里
Because I like this little bed and breakfast,Don't you?I love it.
因為我喜歡這可愛的床和美味的早餐 你不喜歡嗎 我喜歡