what are you doing here?Looking for my baby bro.
你在這干什么 找我親愛的弟弟啊
Speaking of, would you tell yours to stop following me around? What's going on?Ask eager beaver.
說到這 能不能讓你弟弟 不要再纏著我了 怎么回事 去問他自己吧
Jeremy, what is he making you do?
杰里米 他又逼你做什么了
He's not making me do anything. Damon and I.Ah, no.No way. No, no, no, no.There is no Damon and you.
他沒逼我做什么 達蒙和我 啊 不 沒門 不 不 不 沒有什么"達蒙和你"
There's Damon and whoever Damon's using.And those people, they end up dead.
只有達蒙和被達蒙利用的人 而那些人最后都死翹翹了
Whatever's going on, Jeremy,I want you to stay out of it.
不管是什么事 杰里米 我不想你牽扯進去
I don't really care what you want, Elena.
我才不管你怎么想呢 埃琳娜
It's because of you that I'm in this mess in the first place,
當初都是因為你我才弄到今天這一步的
so, sorry, you don't really get to tell me what I'm going to do.
所以 對不起了 你沒資格告訴我 我該怎么做
Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?We missed it.
凱瑟琳和梅森·洛克伍德混在一起了 我們都沒注意到這一點
He got into town right after she did.It makes perfect sense.
凱瑟琳前腳來梅森后腳就到了 這很合情合理
I know, but Mason Lockwood?!
我知道 但是和梅森·洛克伍德
Werewolf thing aside,the guy's a surfer.
且不說他是個狼人 他還沖浪
She's gotta be using him.She has to be.Using him for that?
凱瑟琳肯定是在利用他 必須是 利用他做什么
Mason Lockwood's looking for a moon stone that allegedly can break the full moon werewolf curse.
梅森·洛克伍德在找一塊月光石 據說這可以打破對狼人的月之詛咒
Maybe Katherine wants it as well.Why?Well...No idea.
可能凱瑟琳也想要 為什么 這 不知道
It's the beauty of Katherine.She's always up to something.
這才是凱瑟琳的魅力所在 總是有所圖謀
So how are we going to find this moon stone?
那我們要怎么才能找到這塊月光石
Jeremy's getting it from Tyler.Why would you involve Jeremy?
杰里米在想辦法從泰勒那拿到 你怎么會把杰里米扯進來
He's playing Indiana Jones.He involved himself.
他想當印第安納·瓊斯 是他自己攪和進來的
She's this amazing girl one minute and then this raging jealous freak the next.
她一下讓你非常欣賞 一下又會變成火氣很大醋壇子
Look, you know what I think of Caroline Forbes.
聽著 知道我怎么看卡羅琳·福布斯
She's an insecure, neurotic,bitchy little twit.
她是個缺乏安全感 神經質 惡毒的小白癡
Hey!But the girl's got heart. She means well.
嘿 但是她心地善良 沒有惡意
Just gotta take the good with the bad sometimes.Yeah.
有時優點和缺點都要接受 是啊