I'm listening.I have to fill Elena in on what's going on.
你說吧 我得告訴埃琳娜現在的情況
Can you play nice please?I guess.
你能對她客氣點嗎 我想可以
Hey, what are you doing? You shouldn't be calling me.
怎么打電話來了 你不該打給我的
I know, but I have no idea what's happening.
我知道 但我完全不知道現在什么狀況
Damon's got Jeremy into something,and you've got Bonnie with you,
達蒙讓杰里米去幫忙 你又和邦妮在一起
and I'm sorting stupid masquerade masks for Mrs. Lockwood.All right, it's ok.Hold on.
而我卻得幫洛克伍德夫人 整理那些化裝舞會面具 好吧 我告訴你 等一下
All you need to do is talk to Mason Lockwood again,see if he gave Katherine the moon stone.
你只需要再和梅森·洛克伍德說說話 看看他是否把那塊月光石給了凱瑟琳
My visions don't work like that.I don't get to ask questions.How inconvenient.
這樣行不通 通過問問題是得不到影像的 真麻煩
Although,let's talk about that little witchy jr. thing you do with me.You know, the fun one where my brain bursts into flames?
這樣的話 那就說說你對我用過的那種小巫術吧 就是那種讓我頭疼欲裂的小把戲
What is that?That's me giving you an aneurism.
那是什么 那是我對你施的腦動脈瘤效應
Your blood vessels go pop.But you heal quickly, so I do it over and over again.
使你的血管爆裂 但你恢復得很快 所以我就不停地施咒
Is it vampire-specific?It'd work on anyone with a supernatural healing ability.Good. Good, good.
只對吸血鬼有效嗎 對所有具備超自然恢復能力的人都有效 這就好
Damon, I'm not going to help you hurt him.
達蒙 我不會幫你去傷害他的
Mason lockwood's a werewolf.Katherine's evil. They're the bad guys.Really?
梅森·洛克伍德是狼人 凱瑟琳是惡魔 他們都是壞蛋 不是吧
You're going to play morality police with me right now?
難道你現在要和我講道德經嗎
Let me put it to you in another way they're a threat to Elena.
換句話說吧 他們的存在威脅著埃琳娜
So you, witch,are going to get over yourself and help us.
所以 女巫你 別自以為是了 還是來幫我們吧
Yeah, he meant that as a question with a "Please" on the end.Absolutely.
對 其實他的意思就是 希望能請你幫忙 沒錯
Hey, can you move your van?Blocked in.
能挪下你的車嗎 擋住路了
Hey, how'd you get stuck doing that by yourself?All the guys bailed.
你怎么自己在搬這個啊 人都走了
Something about draft picks.I don't know, I don't speak that language.Here, let me give you a hand.
說是有選秀活動 我也不清楚 我不關注那些事情 讓我來幫你