What's going on?You shouldn't be here.I know, but I am.What's going on?
怎么樣 你不該跟來的 我知道 可我還是來了 怎么樣
Bonnie thinks the moon stone is down here.
邦妮覺得月光石在這里
Hey. Be careful.Only be down there for a minute.
小心點 馬上上來
Elena!Stefan?!Elena!Stefan, what's happening?
埃琳娜 斯特凡 埃琳娜 斯特凡 怎么了
What's going on in there? Vervain!Oh, god! Help!Stefan!
出什么事了 馬鞭草 上帝啊 救命 斯特凡
Stefan! Elena!Caroline, Stefan's down there,And the chain is rusted... no, no, no.
斯特凡 埃琳娜 卡羅琳 斯特凡在下面 鐵鏈都銹住了 不 不 不
You can't. It's filled with vervain.
你不能去 下面都是馬鞭草
Caroline, we've got to get him out.Now.
卡羅琳 我們得把他救出來 馬上
When did you two meet?
你們兩個怎么認識的
Did she seduce you, tell you she loved you?
她是不是引誘了你 說愛你
You're supernatural so she can't compel you.I'm sure she used her other charms.
你也有超能力 她不能用意念控制你 肯定用了其他手段蠱惑你
Katherine's good that way.I thought I told you to leave.
凱瑟琳在那方面很拿手的 我記得我說過讓你離開的
I found something in Rick's box of stuff.
我在里克的箱子里找到了點東西
What is it?Um, I did a search on my phone. It's a plant.Aconitum vulparia.
什么東西 我拿手機查了一下 是一種植物 烏頭草