Mike ross is a fraud, and I'm gonna make sure
邁克·羅斯是個騙子,我保證
he never sees the inside of a courtroom again
會讓他再也看不到法庭是什么樣子
unless he's wearing an orange jumpsuit.
除非他穿上那件橙色的囚服上庭受審
That woman doesn't get anything
那女人無法從起訴
by prosecuting a fraud like you,
你這樣一個騙子中得到任何東西
but she would love to get Harvey Specter.
但她會很樂意抓住哈維·斯佩克特的
I'm not turning on Harvey.
我不會背叛哈維的
You gotta listen to me!
你最好聽我的
I'm throwing you a goddamn lifeline!
因為我拋給了你一條救生索
I want to tell Jeff the truth about Mike Ross.
我也想告訴杰夫有關邁克·羅斯的事情
He told you he loved you, didn't he?
他告訴你他愛你,是不是
I just don't want to lie to him anymore.
我只是不想再對他說謊了
Your whole story about how Louis got his name on the door
你所說的關于路易把他名字弄上墻的辦法
is bullshit!
都是瞎扯的
And I came here to tell you the truth.
我是來跟你說實話的
It's over. We're done.
都完了,我們結束了
Never even thought for a second
我從沒想過
that you would even consider
你甚至會考慮
an idea so disgusting as turning on Harvey.
背叛哈維那么惡心的想法
The only reason I thought about it
唯一能讓我考慮它的原因就是
is because I am scared to death of you going to prison.
因為我害怕你會進監獄,怕得要死
I explicitly told you to stay away from Mike's case.
我特地告訴你離邁克的案子遠一點
I don't care.
我不在乎
Donna, I don't think you get it.
唐娜,你好像沒懂
There is going to come a time where you're gonna
總有一天你要在
have to choose between yourself and them.
自己和他們之間做出選擇
If they're gonna come for me, they're gonna come for me.
要是他們想沖著我來,隨他們來
Are you saying you're coming back to me?
你是說你要回來為我工作
Yes, I am.
是的,我愿意
Then I'll see you back in the office tomorrow.
那我們明早辦公室見
Dad, you know I have to practice.
爸爸,你知道我必須得練習
I know you do, sweetheart,
我知道,親愛的
But there's something I have to tell you.
但有些事我必須告訴你
What is it?
什么事
We're moving to Connecticut.
我們要搬去康涅迪克州了
What? Why?
什么,為什么
Your mom and I think it's best for you.
我和你母親認為這是對你最好的選擇
And what if it's not best for me?
如果這不是對我最好的選擇呢
Honey, it is.
寶貝,那是的
And I found us a great apartment just outside Hartford.
而且我在哈特福德市外找到了一間很好的公寓
Lot more kids. You're gonna love it.
有很多孩子,你肯定會喜歡的
An apartment.
一間公寓
That's right.
是的
It's gonna be so much better than this big, creaky
那會比這個又大又老的房子好多了
There's something you're not telling me.
你肯定有事瞞著我
No, there isn't.
不,沒有
Yes, there is.
一定有
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I don't know,
我也不知道
But I do.
但我就是知道
Oh, okay, Donna.
好吧,唐娜
My...business hasn't worked out,
我的生意,不太順利
and your uncle offered me a job.
你的叔叔為我找了一份工作
I'm so sorry, honey.
對不起,親愛的
It's okay, daddy.
沒事的,爸爸
I'll let you practice.
那你繼續練習吧
Dad?
爸爸
Will there be a room for my piano?
那里有地方放我的鋼琴嗎
Honey, I'm afraid there won't be.
親愛的,恐怕沒有
But your aunt teaches musical theater
但你的嬸嬸就在幾個鎮以外
just a few towns away.
教音樂劇
I've already signed you up.
我已經給你報名了
Thanks, daddy.
謝謝,爸爸
Ms. Paulsen.
鮑爾森女士
Could I get you a drink?
你想喝點什么嗎
I'm not gonna be here long enough to finish it.
我不會久留的
Oh, you're gonna be here till I tell you you can go.
直到我同意你離開前你都要待在這里
Which you're gonna tell me sooner than you think,
那你肯定要比你預期的更早同意
because I've don't have anything to say.
因為我沒什么可說的
I get it.
我懂了
Harvey Specter was your boss for a long time
哈維·斯佩克特做你老板已經很久了
maybe even more than your boss
也許還有比老板更深的關系
In which case, there's no chance in hell
因此,你肯定知道
you didn't know that he was conspiring with Mike Ross
他在和邁克·羅斯
to break the law.
共謀違法
The only thing I know is...
我唯一知道的是
that unless you're gonna arrest me,
除非你逮捕我
I'm walking out that door right now.
不然我現在就要走
Good.
好吧
You're as tough as I expected you to be,
你跟我想象的一樣難搞
so for now, you are free to go.
所以你暫時可以走了
I told you I wouldn't be here long.
我說過我不會久留的
You're gonna get the door for me?
你要幫我開門嗎
Oh, I'm not opening the door to be polite.
我不是出于禮貌才為你開門的
I'm opening the door so I can see the look on your face
我只是想看一下
when you see who's in that room across the hall.
你看到對面房間里的人時的表情
Dad?
爸爸
What the hell did you do?
你到底做了什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么都沒做
Turns out your father got himself involved
聽說你父親幾年前卷入了一樁
in a shady real estate deal several years ago.
見不得人的地產交易中
My father has never done anything wrong in his life.
我父親一輩子都沒有做過什么錯事
Just like Mike Ross and Harvey Specter
就像邁克·羅斯和哈維·斯佩克特一樣
have never done anything wrong?
從沒做過什么錯事嗎
Ms. Paulsen, maybe you should reassess
鮑爾森女士,也許你應該重新評估一下
the quality of the men in your life.
你生活中男人的品質了
Let me in that room.
讓我進去
Sorry, not possible.
對不起,不可能
But next time you see your father,
但下次你見到你父親的時候
maybe you explain to him you put his life on the line
也許你可以向他解釋你為了你的老板
for the man you work for.
而讓他命懸一線
You know, I never thought that I'd say this to another woman,
我從沒想過自己會對另一個女人說這樣的話
but you are a cold, heartless bitch.
但你是一個冷酷無情的婊子
I am, and I've got a card.
我是,而且我有名片
Why don't I just leave that in your purse?
還是把它放在你的包里吧
In case you change your mind
萬一你要是想通了
about helping me out with Harvey Specter.
要幫我解決哈維·斯佩克特呢
What are you working on?
你在忙什么
I'm just trying to figure out what Gibbs is gonna do next,
我只是在想吉布斯下一步會做什么
figure out how to fight it.
再想一下對策
Is there anything I can do to help?
那我能幫你做些什么嗎
Yeah, you can tell me what your father said
你可以告訴我你父親之前
you should do about me.
讓你如何處理我的事
How would that help?
那會有什么幫助
Because I can't really focus on this
因為如果我在擔心這件事的話
while I'm worrying about that.
就無法集中精力做別的
He told me to look in the mirror.
他讓我照照鏡子
And?
然后呢
How do you expect him to react, Mike?
你還希望他作何反應,邁克
He's angry and he's hurt, and
他很生氣,很受傷,而且
Rachel.
瑞秋
He told me to get rid of you.
他讓我甩了你
Good.
好吧
Why good?
為什么好
Because you told me that you would stay with me no matter what,
因為你告訴我無論如何你都會陪著我的
and when you keep things like that from me,
如果你瞞著我這些事
it makes me wonder.
我就會懷疑
But when you tell me and I see that look in your eyes,
但當你告訴我并且讓我看到你的眼神時
I don't.
就沒有了
Mr. Litt, I'm all settled in.
利特先生,我已經安頓好了
I just wanted to say
我只想說
that I'm so thrilled to be a part of your te
我很高興能跟隨你...
Yeah, you're happy as a clam.
是啊,你樂的跟開口蚌似的
Let's get one thing straight.
我們先說清楚一件事
You may have filled Donna's shoes with Harvey,
你或許在哈維那里成功代替了唐娜
but it's not gonna be that easy filling them with me.
但要想讓我滿意可沒那么容易
Well, if that's how you want to play it.
你想來硬的就來吧
I already know that. I heard all about you.
我早就料到了,你的事我都聽說了
Yeah? From Donna?
是嗎,唐娜說的嗎
From Norma.
諾瑪說的
What?
什么
You knew Norma?
你認識諾瑪
Damn skippy.
沒錯
Played mahjongg with that woman
過去三十年,我和她
every Tuesday night for the last 30 years.
每周二晚上都一起打麻將
Mrs. Fillstein's Game on 81st street?
81號街菲爾斯坦棋牌社
The very one.
就是那家
I've been trying to get into that game forever.
我一直想去那家棋牌社
You know she kept you out, right?
你知道是她一直不讓他們放你進來的吧
Norma did that to me?
是諾瑪不讓我進去的嗎
Well, I can't say as I blame her.
也不能怪她
Said it was her only peaceful night of the week.
她說那是每周最平靜的一晚
30 seconds in, I can see what she means.
我進來30秒就懂她的意思了
But you could turn this around.
但你還有補救的機會
Play your tiles right with me, I could put in a word for you.
和我打牌,我能幫你說點好話
Oh, anything you could do would be so appreciated.
那我真是感激不盡
Yeah. That's more like it.
這才像話
I can do even better.
我還能更好呢
Please, make yourself at home. Take the day.
你今天就放假回家吧
Well, in that case, I'll see you tomorrow morning,
那樣的話,我們就明早見了
bright and early.
明早見
You're here. I am.
你來了, 是啊
It's good to have you back, Harvey.
很高興你回來了,哈維
Good to be back, Donna.
回來我也很高興,唐娜
All right, enough sentimentality.
好了,多愁善感夠了
I need you to
你得...
Clear your schedule for the next two months? Done.
推掉你接下來兩個月的安排,已經搞定了
I also gave half your business to the partners that backed you
一半活給了支持你的合伙人
and the rest to Jessica and Louis.
其余的給了杰西卡和路易
I didn't ask you to do that.
我可沒讓你這么干
No, you asked me to come back to your desk.
是沒有,你只讓我當回你的秘書
I sure as hell did.
此話不假
What's next?
接下來呢
What's next is, get Mike into this office,
接下來把邁克叫來
and I don't want him wearing casual clothes;
可別讓他穿的太隨意
I want him with his superman outfit on.
讓他把超人戰袍穿上
He's gonna need a hell of a lot more
他需要的可不只
than a cape and some tights, because I just got
斗篷和緊身衣,因為我剛剛收到
a special delivery from the U.S. Attorney's office.
聯邦檢察官辦公室的快遞
Don't tell me; she's issued subpoenas
你可別告訴我她申請了查看所有
for every case Mike's ever touched.
邁克經手過案件的傳票
She issued subpoenas for anything
她申請的是查看我們律所
anyone at this firm has ever touched.
所有人經手過的案件資料的傳票
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means they're not just after Mike anymore.
意思是他們的目標不只是邁克了
They're officially coming after all of us.
他們正式盯上了我們所有人
Mike's already here. I'll get him.
邁克已經來了,我去叫他
I'm telling you, Harvey, this move is no joke.
我告訴你,哈維,這招可不是兒戲
That woman gets in the door, she will find something
要是讓那個女人進門,她就會找出些什么
to pressure someone into saying whatever she wants,
逼迫某個人說出她想聽的話
and I'll be damned if I'll let her rifle through my house.
要是我放任她在我的地盤撒野,我就完了
What exactly are you saying?
你是什么意思
I'm saying we need outside counsel.
我的意思是我們需要外部律師
Absolutely not. There's nobody we can trust.
絕對不行,我們不能相信任何人
There is one person we can trust,
有個人可以信
because you already told her Mike's goddamn secret.
因為你已經把邁克的破秘密告訴她了
Jessica, I am not bringing Scottie into this thing.
杰西卡,我不會把斯科特牽扯進來的
I'm telling you I can handle this.
我能搞定這件事
You don't even have a strategy to stop these subpoenas.
你連阻止那些傳票的策略都沒有
Well, then I guess it's a good thing I do.
好消息是我有辦法
Well, then why don't you stop patting yourself on the back
那你就別等著人夸
and start telling me what the hell it is?
趕緊說吧
We go on offense.
我們主動出擊
What exactly does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means that we don't have to prove
意思就是我們不需要證明
that she can't subpoena our records;
她不能傳喚我們的記錄
She has to prove that she can.
她得證明她能傳喚
And she doesn't have a shred of evidence
而且她毫無證據
proving that you knew about me.
證明你知道我的事
If she got those subpoenas in the first place,
如果她能申請到那些傳票
she must have something.
那她肯定有證據
Wrong, I worked in the D.A.'s office for five years.
錯,我在地檢署工作了五年
Judges give out subpoenas like candy.
法官發傳票就像發糖一樣隨便
Then I suggest the two of you get the hell on down there
那我建議你們倆趕緊去找法官
and take that woman's candy away.
把那女人的糖搶走
The fact is, Your Honor, she has no grounds
法官大人,其實她根本沒有
to even issue these things in the first place.
申請這些傳票的依據
What is he even doing here?
他來干什么
I'm here because I'm a lawyer
我來是因為我是個律師
and I'm innocent until proven guilty.
在背叛有罪之前,我都是清白的
And those subpoenas aren't about coming after me;
那些傳票根本不是沖我來的
They're about coming after him.
而是沖著他去的
You're damn right they are, because there's no way
一點沒錯,因為他不可能
he didn't know you're a fraud.
不知道你是個騙子
Where exactly is your evidence of either one of those things?
那你證明這些話的證據在哪兒
I see. They're not trying to fight these subpoenas.
我懂了,你們不是想撤銷那些傳票
They're trying to get me to turn over whatever evidence I have,
而是想讓我交出手上的所有證據
which I don't have to do for another three weeks.
而我只需在三周后上交即可
You'll do whatever I say you have to do.
我說什么你就得做什么
Now, I want to know what started this whole thing.
現在我想知道這一切的起因是什么
We received an anonymous email from a reputable source.
一位有名望的線人發來一封匿名郵件
Yeah, and a stranger called me the other day
前幾天還有個陌生人打電話給我
saying you killed six people.
說你殺了六個人
Can I subpoena her bank records?
我能傳喚她的銀行記錄嗎
You think this is a joke?
你當這是兒戲嗎
You're damn right this isn't a joke.
你知道這不是兒戲就好
I'm being accused of a crime based on some bullshit email
因為一封沒人見過的破郵件,我就被指控
no one's even seen.
犯罪了
I'd ask if you have that email on you, Ms. Gibbs,
我得問你帶那封郵件了嗎,吉布斯女士
but I wouldn't want to put you in the position of lying to me,
我也不想認為你在騙我
so let's have it.
拿出來看看吧
This is from a general Harvard faculty address.
這封郵件發自哈佛普通員工郵箱
It is. We are working on tracking down the sender.
確實,我們正在調查發信者的身份
Well, you'd better find them,
你最好找到他們
because without corroborating testimony,
因為沒有確切證詞
I'll not only quash these subpoenas;
我不僅不會準許那些傳票
I'll toss the entire case.
還會叫停整個案子
Son of a bitch. It's Henry Gerard.
混蛋,是亨利·吉拉德
Harvey, if Gerard was gonna say something,
哈維,如果吉拉德想暴露我
why would he wait until now?
為什么要等到現在
I don't know, but it's the only goddamn person
不知道,但唯一可能出賣你的人
it could be.
就是他
All right, then I'm gonna go see him.
那我去找他
And do what?
然后呢
I'm gonna get to him before Gibbs does,
我要在吉布斯找到他之前找到他
get him to recant.
讓他改變想法
This isn't testimony.
這不是證詞
It's a tip to a crime you actually committed.
而是對你真實犯下的罪行的舉報
I don't care. We have leverage on Gerard.
我不管,我們有吉拉德的把柄
Were you in there?
你還不懂嗎
This woman has her sights on both of us.
這個女人對我們倆都緊盯不放
You go up to Boston, she's gonna have people
你前腳去波士頓,她后腳就派人
crawling all over Harvard,
把哈佛翻個底朝天
and you're gonna be the one who led her to Gerard.
那樣你就會讓她知道吉拉德
I can't just sit here and wait for the sword to drop.
我不能坐以待斃,等待厄運降臨
Wait a second.
等一等
You can't go there, I can't go there,
你不能去,我也不能去
but I know someone who can.
但我知道誰能去
Jessica.
杰西卡
I was wondering when you were gonna show up at my door.
我還在納悶你何時會來找我
So you've heard about Mike Ross.
那你聽說邁克·羅斯出事了
Oh, everybody's heard about Mike Ross.
沒錯,所有人都知道邁克·羅斯的事情
Now I finally know what you were hiding from me the whole time.
現在我終于知道你一直以來對我隱瞞了何事
But what I don't know is how the hell
但是我不能理解的是
you let something like this happen in the first place.
你當初為何要讓此事發生
We'll talk about that in a minute.
我們過一會再談此事
But I'm not just here to apologize
我到此不僅是為我們之間的事
for what happened between us.
向你道歉
I'm here to ask for your help.
我是來尋求你的幫助
You want me to represent the firm.
你是想讓我做律所的代理律師
If it comes to it, I want you to represent me.
如果事情發生到這一步,我想請你做我的律師
You got a lot of nerve coming in here to ask me that.
你到此向我提出如此要求臉皮可真夠厚
Jeff, please.
杰夫,求你了
I made the mistake of not trusting you once.
我曾經因為沒有信任你而犯錯
I don't want to make that same mistake again.
我不想再犯同樣的錯誤
Then you're gonna have to tell me the truth about everything
那你必須告訴我一切事情的真相
right now, and it's not gonna be protected
立刻告訴我,而且你我的談話
by attorneyclient privilege,
不受律師與當事人保密協議的保護
And you're gonna have to trust that I'm not gonna turn you in.
而且你必須相信我不會出賣你
I was never worried that you were gonna turn me in.
我從未擔心過你會出賣我
I was worried about putting you in a position
我是擔心把你置身于一個難堪的境地
where you had to lie.
你不得不為此而撒謊
But I was ready to tell you that night anyway,
反正我在那天晚上就準備好要告訴你
so I might as well tell you now.
所以現在告訴你也無妨
Rachel, what's going on?
瑞秋,發生什么事了
I just got a call.
我剛剛接到了一通電話
They took Donna down to the U.S. Attorney's office.
他們把唐娜帶去聯邦檢察官辦公室了
We have to get down there right now.
我們必須馬上趕過去
No, we don't. I'm gonna take care of her.
我們不去,讓我來處理她的事
You go ahead and do what we were gonna do together.
你繼續做我們之前計劃好要做的事情
Harvey, Donna getting taken in changes everything.
哈維,唐娜被帶走把一切都改變了
It changes nothing, so stop talking to me
什么都沒有改變,不要再說了
and do what you have to do.
去做你的事情
It was Henry Gerard. What?
是亨利·吉拉德, 什么
The person who handed me in was Henry Gerard.
檢舉我的那個人是亨利·吉拉德
It was an anonymous email.
那是一封匿名郵件
No way. How would he even know that you're not a lawyer?
不可能,他怎么會知道你不是一名律師
That case we took last year, he figured it out.
去年我們接手的一個案子,他發現了破綻
Well, then why would he wait to turn you in now?
那為何他要等到現在才舉報你
I don't know, but what I do know is,
我不知道,但我知道的是
you need to get up there and you need to get him to take it back.
你必須趕往波士頓,讓他撤回那封郵件
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
這我怎么辦得到
That's what you and I are gonna figure out right now.
這是你和我必須馬上解決的事情
Wait a second. Where's Harvey?
等一等,哈維去哪兒了
He's got an important meeting that
他去參加了一個重要的會議
What could be more important than this?
還有什么事情比這件事情重要
Louis, it's a personal matter
路易,是一件私事
Where is he?
他在哪兒
They brought Donna in for questioning.
他們把唐娜抓去問話了
Goddamn it, this is what I was afraid of.
該死的,我就害怕發生這種事
I'm heading down there right now.
我馬上趕過去
LouisLouis, listen to me.
路易,路易,聽我說
They're gonna try and put pressure on Donna
他們會試著對唐娜施壓
to turn on Harvey, and the best way
讓她出賣哈維
to make that pressure go away is to make Gerard go away,
消除脅迫的最好辦法就是擺平吉拉德
which can make this whole case go away.
這樣也可以解決掉整件事情
Give me the goddamn email.
把那封該死的郵件給我
Now, before you go up there, we're gonna
現在,在去之前,我們必須...
I'm sorry. Wait a second.
對不起,等一下
Why would someone who knows you're guilty
為何會有明知你犯罪的人
call you a "potential" fraud?
把你說成是"潛在的"騙子
II don't know.
我不知道
He's trying to cover his ass somehow.
他可能是想保護他自己
"A potential fraud besmirching the sacrosanct name "
一個潛在的詐騙犯玷污了
of hallowed Harvard University
"哈佛大學圣潔的名聲"
Louis, we really don't have time for this. Please.
路易,我們真的沒有時間了,拜托
Mike, I know who wrote this email.
邁克,我知道是誰寫的這封郵件
It's not Henry Gerard.
不是亨利·吉拉德
Excuse me, miss.
打擾一下,小姐
Are you alone, or can an old man pull up a seat?
一個人嗎,我可以和你坐在一起嗎
Hi, dad.
您好,爸爸
So have you looked over the deal?
你有沒有仔細看這份協議
I have.
我看過了
And you see the potential I'm talking about?
你看出來我對你說過的潛力了嗎
It's a great project.
的確是一個好項目
But?
但是呢
I'm not sure how wise it is
我不確定你再回去參與開發
for you to get back into development.
是不是一個明智的決定
I understand you would feel that way
我能理解在它對你造成的影響之后
after what it did to you, but
你會這樣想,但是
I feel that way because of what it did to you.
我會這樣想是因為它對你造成的影響
Donna, I told you.
唐娜,我對你說過
the banks are crazy for this kind of thing right now.
現在的銀行很癡迷這種事情
All I need is $250,000.
我只需要二十五萬美金
I can get a loan five times the size.
我就能申請到五倍數額的貸款
I don't know; that just sounds really risky.
我不知道,聽上去真的很冒險
Aren't you always telling me that Harvey says
你不是總告訴我,哈維說過
if you want to get ahead, you need to take risks?
如果你想出人頭地,你必須學會冒險
That's why you came to me.
這才是你來找我的原因
You're not looking for my money; you're looking for Harvey's.
你不是想要我的錢,而是想要哈維的錢
It would just be to secure the loan.
只是為了確保能得到那筆貸款
After the bank gives me the money, he's free and clear.
銀行把錢給我后,就與他沒有任何關系
Harvey's never gonna go for that.
哈維從來不會同意那樣的事
I mean, even I know that's not legal.
我是說,就連我都知道那不合法
Donna, people do this kind of thing all the time.
唐娜,人們一直都在做這種事情
It's a sleight of hand, nothing more.
這就是一種戲法,僅此而已
Dad, you're doing fine.
爸爸,你現在干得不錯
Do you really need to risk everything again?
你真的有必要再冒一次險嗎
Donna, I manage a real estate office.
唐娜,我經營一家房地產公司
Everybody there makes more. Everybody there is doing better.
那里所有人都賺得比我多,干得都比我好
I used to be better.
我曾經干得更好
I know I can do this.
我知道我能辦到
Please, all you have to do is ask Harvey.
求你,你只需要問問哈維
If he says no, he says no.
如果他拒絕,那就算了
Dad, I'm so sorry.
爸爸,對不起
Don't worry, sweetie.
別擔心,寶貝
People have tried to rattle my cage plenty of times.
人們總是想盡辦法惹我生氣
It's never worked before, and it's not gonna work now.
以前都沒成功過,這次也不會成功
That's what I told her. You're gonna be okay.
我就這樣對她說的,你不會有事
Donna, can you give us a minute?
唐娜,能讓我們單獨談談嗎
Harvey...
哈維
Yeah?
什么事
They're saying this has to do with that deal
他們說這與我在七年前對你提到過的
I talked to you about seven years ago.
那份協議有關
And?
然后呢
Is there something you're not telling me?
你是不是有什么事沒有告訴我
The only thing I haven't told you
我唯一沒有告訴你的事
is that I'm gonna get him out of this, no matter what.
就是我會把他救出來,不惜一切代價
What the hell did you do?
你到底干了些什么
What are you talking about?
你在說些什么
They didn't bring you in here
你要是七年前沒做什么壞事
if you didn't do something seven years ago,
他們也不會帶你過來
and if I'm gonna get you out of this,
如果要我幫你脫身
I need to know what you did.
我得知道你到底做了什么
I did what everybody else did.
我做了大家都會做的事
I inflated my collateral because you shut me down,
我夸大了抵押品的價值,因為你拒絕了我
so don't come in here telling me this is my fault.
所以別跑過來告訴我這都是我的錯
I shut you down to protect Donna
我之所以拒絕你
from getting involved in exactly something like this.
就是為了避免唐娜陷入這樣的局面
This is on you, not on me.
這是你的錯,不是我的
Well, aren't you high and mighty,
你就這么趾高氣揚地跑過來
coming in here accusing me of putting my daughter at risk
指責我將我的女兒置于險境
when the whole reason she's in the position she's in
而她之所以落到這一步的原因
is because of something you did?
卻是因為你的一些作為
That's right.
好吧
They told me this is because they're trying
他們告訴我這些是因為他們
to get Donna to testify against you,
試圖讓唐娜作證指控你
and they want me to help them get her to do it.
而他們希望我能幫他們勸說她
Then why don't you?
那你怎么不去呢
Because I know it would kill her,
因為我知道這會讓她為難死的
and no matter what you may think,
而且不管你怎么想
I would never do anything to hurt my daughter.
我絕不會做任何傷害我女兒的事情
Did you talk to Donna?
你跟唐娜談過了嗎
I talked to Harvey, and he said it's gonna be there
我跟哈維談過了,他說他會去
I don't care what he says.
我不關心他具體說了什么
What are they coming after her for?
他們為什么要針對她
Mike, Harvey asked me not to
邁克,哈維讓我不要
Rachel, what are they coming after her for?
瑞秋,他們為什么要針對她
They're not coming after her for anything.
他們不是針對她
They're coming after her father.
他們的目標是她父親
What?
什么
Turns out he was involved in some sort of real estate deal
據說他曾經涉足一些地產交易
and they're saying it wasn't on the upandup.
而有些交易是上不了臺面的
Goddamn it!
見鬼
Mike, calm down. It's nothing.
邁克,冷靜點,這沒什么
Harvey's gonna get them out of it.
哈維會搞定的
Look, it's really just a minor violation,
這就是輕微的違規
and no one would even care if it weren't for
人們甚至不會在乎這個,如果不是因為
Me. You were just about to say if it weren't for me.
我,你打算說,如果不是因為我
Mike, I... That's it.
邁克,我...行了
I'm pleading guilty.
我要去認罪
I'm gonna take the reduced sentence,
我要去接受這個從輕處罰
I'm gonna do the time, and all of this
我會去服刑,然后這一切
is gonna go away once and for all.
都會消失,永遠消失
That's not an option, and you know it.
這不可行,你知道的
The only reason they went after Donna's dad
他們來追究唐娜父親的唯一原因是
is to get to Harvey and Jessica.
為了你背后的哈維和杰西卡
If you plead guilty, all you're gonna do is help them do that,
如果你去認罪,你只會幫了倒忙
so you're either gonna turn on the two of them
所以你要不然背叛他們倆
or you're gonna fight this thing out till the end.
要不然你就抗爭到底
We need to talk.
我們得談一下
About what?
談什么
About what we're going to do
談談如果控方拿到傳票
if that prosecutor gets a hold of those subpoenas.
我們該怎么做
You mean what we're gonna do about the letter that Mike has
你是說要怎么處理邁克手上那封能證明
that proves you knew he was a fraud.
你知道他是假律師的信件
Yes, that's what I mean.
我就是這個意思
I'm assuming you were smart enough
我猜想你應該足夠聰明
to destroy that thing the second they let you out.
知道在他們放你出來之后就毀掉那封信
And I'm assuming you destroyed the affidavit
而我認為你應該已經銷毀了那封你讓瑞秋
that you had Rachel sign saying she knew the truth about me.
簽署的證明她對于我的情況知情的宣誓書
I didn't,
我沒有銷毀
but I had the same conversation with Louis, we worked it out,
但我跟路易談過了,我們達成了共識
and I'm here to tell you
我過來就是要告訴你
I will get rid of mine if you get rid of yours.
你毀了你手里的文件,我就毀了我的
I knew it; you're actually considering
我知道你在考慮
turning your back on me and Harvey.
背叛我和哈維
I'm not turning my back on anyone,
我不會背叛任何人
but we both know you've done some things
但是我們都清楚你做了一些動作
that make me question whether or not I can trust you.
讓我開始懷疑自己是否應該繼續信任你
Well, then, the least you can do
這樣的話,你能做的就是
is find the time to speak with my attorney
在判決下達之前
before that ruling comes down.
找個時間跟我的律師談一下
Your attorney?
你的律師
I'm sure you've heard of him.
你肯定聽說過他
His name's Jeff Malone.
他的名字是杰夫·馬龍
You're even lower than I thought you were,
你比我想象得還要下作
and I didn't even think that was possible.
我都沒想到你能做出這種事
Coming from someone with your moral compass,
像你這樣道德水準的人做出這種評價
I take that as a compliment.
我就當恭維好了
What gives you the right
你有什么權利
to come after my secretary's father?
去針對我秘書的父親
I'm not the one prosecuting him.
我不是起訴他的人
It just so happens that one of my colleagues
事實是我的一個同事
is going after him on a completely unrelated matter.
由于一件完全不相干的事在起訴他
Bullshit, the only reason you're doing this
放屁,你這么做就是為了
is to put pressure on Donna to come after me.
向唐娜施壓,讓她來指證我
Well, now that you mention it, the judge did say
既然你提起來了,法官確實說過
I needed something tying you to Mike Ross's fraud
我得找出你跟邁克·羅斯欺詐的聯系
in order to get those subpoenas,
才能得到傳票
and maybe that something is Donna Paulsen.
也許唐娜·鮑爾森就是我要找的聯系
I should ask her.
我得去問問她
You already did ask her,
你已經問過她了
and now you're manufacturing
現在你操縱一個莫須有的案子
a bullshit case against an innocent man,
來指控一個無辜的人
and I'm gonna make sure you pay for it.
我保證你會為此付出代價的
He's not in here because of what I did.
他陷入這種境地不是因為我做了什么
He's in here because of what you did.
是因為你做了什么
So instead of blaming me, take a look in the mirror,
別指責我了,好好看看自己
'cause all you have to do is admit what you did,
你該做的就是承認自己犯下的一切
and all of this goes away.
這些都會隨之而去
Louis.
路易
What are you doing here?
你在這里干嘛
You know why I'm here.
你知道的
I'm here because of this.
我來這里是為了這個
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么
Please, your language is all over it.
求你別裝了
You might as well have signed your name.
你這信就差簽上你的名字了
What I want to know is why.
我想知道的是你為什么要這么做
I got a call about an article
我當時接到一個電話,是一篇報道
on Mike Ross's meteoric rise to junior partner.
關于邁克·羅斯如何飛速躥升到合伙人
Problem is, I remember every student that's ever gone here,
問題是我記得這里畢業的每個學生
and there is no Mike Ross,
其中沒有邁克·羅斯
so I doublechecked my file room,
我又在檔案室仔細查了一遍
and then I sent this.
然后我就寄出了這封信
Sheila, you are messing with my firm.
希拉,你會毀了我的律所
Why didn't you come to me first?
為什么你不先來問問我
Because it didn't occur to me that I had to.
因為我覺得沒必要去問你
That is bullshit!
一派胡言
You reported it anonymously
你匿名報告了這個情況
because you didn't want to look bad.
因為你不想做壞人
You didn't trust me to keep you out of it.
你不相信我能保護你不受連累
No, I reported it anonymously
我之所以要匿名舉報,是因為
Because I was ashamed that it happened on my watch,
我為自己任上發生這種事而感到羞愧
but I'm not gonna stand by while somebody besmirches
但是我不能容忍這種
the good name of Harvard University.
敗壞哈佛大學名聲的行徑
You have no proof that Mike Ross besmirched anything.
你沒有證據證明邁克·羅斯敗壞了什么
Why are you defending this lowlife?
你為什么要維護這種敗類
Because if you'd come to me first,
因為如果你先來找我
I could have stopped this whole thing from happening.
我本可以從一開始阻止這一切發生
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
You knew.
你早就知道
Sheila, please, you don't know him like I know him.
希拉,求你了,你不如我了解他
What exactly are you doing here, Louis?
你到底來干什么,路易
I want you to retract that email.
我希望你收回那封郵件
Tell 'em that you made a mistake; you found the file.
告訴他們你弄錯了,你找到文件了
I can't do that.
我做不到
Sheila, please.
希拉,求你了
When we broke up, I forced myself to accept it,
我們分手的時候,我強迫自己去接受
because ultimately I knew we wanted different things,
因為最終我知道我們想要的東西不同
but it killed me,
但我還是傷心欲絕
because I also knew that we were soul mates.
因為我知道我們是靈魂伴侶
But the fact that you're asking me to do this...
而你現在卻讓我做這樣的事情
We are not soul mates.
我們才不是靈魂伴侶
I'm begging you.
我求你了
At least don't come forward.
至少不要站出來作證
I never was gonna come forward, Louis.
我本來就沒打算站出來,路易
Now leave me alone.
離我遠點
I thought I'd find you here.
我就知道你在這里
How are you doing?
你還好嗎
Well, they're coming after my father
他們要給我爸爸扣上
for something he didn't do.
莫須有的罪名
How do you think I'm doing?
你覺得我還好嗎
I'm sorry. Do you want to be alone?
對不起,你想一個人靜一下嗎
No. I'm sorry. It's just
不用,不好意思,我只是
Donna, please, you're worried sick
唐娜,別這樣,你在為
for someone you love.
你愛的人而擔憂
I get it.
我理解
It's just, last year my life was in Harvey's hands,
去年我的性命交付在哈維手中的時候
and he told me that my worrying about what would happen
他說我去擔心他輸了會怎么樣
if he lost would only make it more likely for him to lose.
只會增加他輸的可能
I know, and you can't help but worry about it,
我明白,而你又無法不擔心
because it's your father.
因為那是你爸爸
No, I can't.
對,我沒辦法
And you can't help wondering,
你也沒辦法不去想
if it comes down to it, what will you do?
真的到了最壞的時候,你會怎么做
What?
什么
No, Rachel, how can you even ask me that?
不,瑞秋,你怎么能問這樣的問題
I get it.
我知道了
Because if it comes down to it,
因為到了最壞的時候
you want Mike to consider turning on Harvey.
你想要邁克考慮出賣哈維
That's not what I said.
我不是這么說的
You know, if you're just here to get me
如果你來就是想要我
to think about doing that, I don't need that right now.
考慮出賣哈維,我現在不需要這個
No, no, no, Donna, I came in here
不不不,唐娜,我來這里
because I care about you and I am
是因為我關心你,我很
I'm sorry that I even brought it up.
我很抱歉我提了這件事
Are you sorry?
你抱歉嗎
Excuse me?
你說什么
Do you think that I don't know
你以為我不知道
that all your problems are solved
只要我告訴他們這是哈維做的
if I tell them that Harvey did this?
你就萬事大吉了
No, Donna, all of my problems are solved if Mike tells them.
不,唐娜,是邁克說了就萬事大吉了
But, yes, my life gets a whole lot better
但你說得對,如果哈維能敢作敢當
if Harvey takes responsibility for what he did.
我的生活會好很多
What he did was give Mike a chance
他所做的就是給邁克一個
to make something of himself.
出人頭地的機會
Which is why Mike's never gonna turn on him.
所以邁克絕對不會出賣他的
But you know what?
但是你知道嗎
I would be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind
但如果說我沒有想過邁克應該做個交易
that maybe mike should think about making a deal.
那是在說謊
And you can't tell me that since they picked up your father
你也別告訴我從他們抓走你爸爸開始
that the thought hasn't crossed yours too.
你沒有過同樣的想法
Well, thinking about it and talking about it
想過和說出來
aren't the same thing,
可不是一回事
and right now, I'm focusing on having faith in Harvey.
而現在,我要專注于相信哈維
Louis, what the hell?
路易,怎么回事
I've been looking for you all morning.
我找了你一早上了
What happened? It was her.
發生什么事了,是她
And?
然后呢
She's not gonna retract the email.
她不會收回那封郵件
Shit. What did she say?
見鬼,她說什么了
Oh, what the hell do you think she said?
你以為她說了什么
Said she knows you're a fraud,
她說她知道你是個騙子
she's not gonna take it back,
并且不會撤回郵件
and now that she's figured out that I've been a part of it,
現在她知道我也參與了這件事
she can't stand the sight of me.
她連看都不想看我了
All right, then we need to think of something else
好吧,那我們得想其他
Oh, did you just hear what I just said?
你聽到我剛說的話了嗎
She can't stand the sight of me.
她看都不想看到我了
Louis, I know you're feeling bad,
路易,我知道你現在不好受
but right now, Donna is under the gun.
但現在唐娜處境危險
What do you want me to do about that?
你要我怎么辦
I don't know, but if she doesn't retract that email
我不知道,但是如果她不收回那封郵件
and they find her
他們找到她的話
No, they're not gonna find her,
不會的,他們不會找到她
because she sent it from a general faculty email
因為她是用教師公共郵箱發的
because she's ashamed of herself like she's ashamed of me.
因為她引以為辱,就像以我為辱一樣
And this is all your fault,
而這一切都是你的錯
so get the hell out of my office
所以從我的辦公室滾出去
instead of trying to figure out a way
而不是想方設法
to cover your goddamn ass!
為你自己遮掩
You can believe this or not, Louis,
不管你相不相信,路易
but right this second,
但這一刻
I'm actually looking out for Donna.
我其實是在幫唐娜
I'm sorry, Mike.
對不起,邁克
Right this second, I cannot help you.
這一刻,我幫不了你
Good, you're here.
很好,你來了
Listen, I need you to take care of...
我要你去處理
Before we get to the game plan,
在我們討論比賽策略之前
I need to know what's going on with Donna's father.
我需要知道唐娜的爸爸怎么樣了
I'm taking care of it.
我在處理了
Did you get Louis to go see Gerard?
你叫路易去見吉拉德了嗎
It wasn't Gerard. It was Sheila Sazs.
不是吉拉德,是希拉·賽斯
You gotta be kidding me.
開什么玩笑
Louis told his girlfriend about you?
路易把你的事告訴他女朋友了
No, Harvey, you told your girlfriend about me.
不,哈維,是你把我的事告訴女朋友了
Louis risked his neck to get Sheila
路易冒著生命危險去讓希拉
to take that email back to save our asses.
收回那封信來為我們遮掩
What are you so bent out of shape for?
那你這么失控又是為什么
I'm bent out of shape because he couldn't do it,
我失控是因為他沒能做到
And on top of that, Donna's dad is only in this mess
除此之外,唐娜的爸爸是因為我們
because of what we did, and you won't let me help.
才被牽扯進來,而你卻不讓我幫忙
That's right, Mike; I won't let you help,
說得對,邁克,我不會讓你幫忙的
because you're under investigation
因為你正在因為詐騙
for being a fraud.
而接受調查
You're under investigation too,
他們也在調查你
there's nothing to be ashamed of,
問心無愧的話
then let's act like there's nothing to be ashamed of.
那我們就表現得問心無愧
Okay, that's all well and good, Mike,
好了,你說的都對,邁克
but I'm the one representing Donna's father, not you,
但我才是唐娜爸爸的律師,不是你
which means I'm the only one with a credible reason
也就是說只有我一個人有正當的理由
to pay a visit to the banker that gave him
去見那個最開始
that shitty loan in the first place.
給他那份糟糕貸款的銀行家
Harvey, this is killing me!
哈維,這讓我生不如死
I have to do something.
我必須得做點什么
Right now, the best thing you can do
現在,你能做的最好的事情
is think about what we're gonna do
就是想一下如果他們知道了
if they put it together about Louis's girlfriend,
路易的女朋友我們要怎么辦
because if they find her, we're in deep shit.
因為如果他們找到她,我們就完了
How did you find me here?
你怎么知道我在這里
I remember every game you have
你的案子里的每一局
from our work on your case.
我都記得
And I knew I had to find you at a place
我知道我得在一個能讓我們
where we couldn't be bothered by anyone from Harvard.
不被任何哈佛的人看到的地方見面
Because everyone from Harvard now knows you didn't go there.
因為現在哈佛所有人都知道你沒有念過哈佛
Which is why I need someone from Harvard
正因為如此我才需要一個哈佛的人
to tell them that I did.
告訴他們我念過
Are you crazy?
你是瘋了嗎
No, I'm smart.
不,我理智得很
All they have is an anonymous tip
檢察官手里只有匿名舉報
and no corroborating evidence.
而沒有確鑿證據
You sign this affidavit saying that I was in your class,
你在這份證明我上過你的課的證詞上簽字
their whole case gets dismissed.
整個案子都會被撤銷了
And what if it doesn't?
如果沒撤銷呢
Then I go to trial.
那我就出庭受審
This is reasonable doubt.
這是合理懷疑
I get acquitted, they can never try me again.
我無罪釋放后,他們就拿我沒辦法了
Or it's not reasonable doubt, you don't get acquitted,
或者這不是合理懷疑,你被證實有罪
and I go to jail for perjury.
我就得因作偽證入獄了
I remember when you were willing to commit perjury
我還記得當時你作偽證
and we didn't just stop you; we saved your ass.
我們不但阻止了你,還救了你一命
I don't care. I'm not risking everything for you.
我不管,我不會為你冒這么大風險的
This isn't just for me, all right?
這不只是為了我,好嗎
They are coming after everyone that I care about.
他們正在追查每一個我在乎的人
I feel for you, Mike,
我很同情你,邁克
which is why I never turned you in in the first place,
因此我絕對不會告發你
but I can't do what you're asking.
但我沒法幫你這個忙
And what if I anonymously told Harvard
那如果我匿名向哈佛舉報
that you took a bribe from a student for a grade?
說你接受過一個想得高分的學生的賄賂呢
You willing to bet everything that I won't do that?
你敢賭上一切確保我不會告發你嗎
You do what you have to do,
你盡管去做吧
But I'm not putting my life in jeopardy
我不會把自己的一生都置入險境
by signing that goddamn thing.
就為了簽那個鬼東西
Wait a minute, wait, wait.
等一下,等等
What if I had a way that you could help me
如果我有辦法能讓你不用作偽證
without having to perjure yourself?
就能幫到我呢
And how exactly would I do that?
怎么能做到
It's right in your wheelhouse.
就在你能力范圍內
We're playing poker too.
咱們也來耍些小伎倆
I just...
我只是...
I just need you to help me bluff.
我只需要你幫我虛張聲勢就行了
Harvey, I need to ask you to do something.
哈維,我得請你幫我一個忙
Of course, Donna. I'd do anything for you.
沒問題,唐娜,我會為你做任何事情
Well, it isn't for me. It's for my father.
其實不是為了我,是為了我爸
He wanted to know if you would consider
他想知道你是否有意愿
investing in his real estate project.
投資他的房地產項目
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
抱歉,我沒法幫這個忙
You just said that you would do anything for me.
可你剛告訴我你會為我做任何事情
I meant I'd consider anything, and I just did.
我是說我會去考慮,我考慮好了
You haven't even looked at it.
你看都沒看啊
I don't need to.
沒必要看
You're family to me, he's family to you,
你是我的家人,他是你的家人
and you don't invest money with family.
而錢是不能投資給家人的
That's not what you said when Marcus needed money
馬庫斯因為餐廳的事需要錢時
for his restaurant.
你可不是這么說的
That's different. Why?
那不一樣, 為什么
Because Marcus actually knew what the hell he was doing.
因為馬庫斯很清楚自己在干什么
You know what, Harvey? If you don't want to invest, don't invest,
哈維,你要是不想投資就算了
But I don't need a lecture from you
但我不需要你來告訴我
on what a bad businessman my father is.
我爸有多不擅長經商
Yes, you do.
你需要
Oh, really? Why's that?
是嗎,為什么
Because if I know you,
因為我沒猜錯的話
you're thinking of giving him access to your 401K.
你正在考慮把你退休金給他
So? What if I am?
所以呢,是又怎樣
Donna, this man lost your family's money once.
唐娜,這個人曾經把你家的錢給虧光了
You're gonna give him the chance to do it again?
你要給他多一次機會這么做嗎
Harvey, this man is my father,
哈維,他是我爸爸
And he has been there for me my whole life.
他一直都支持著我
And I know what happened between you and your mother,
我知道你和你媽的事情
but don't you judge him for what she did.
但別因為她做的事就隨便判定他
How dare you? This has nothing to do with that.
你怎么可以這樣說,這和那事無關
You have a blind spot when it comes to him.
你看他的事情是有盲點的
I'm trying to protect you.
我這是在保護你
Well, you're not. You're being an asshole.
你不是在保護我,你這樣做像個混蛋
And for your information, keeping me from being there
提醒你一下,讓我遠離我爸
for my father isn't protecting me.
才不是在保護我
It's pissing me the hell off.
而是在激怒我
Good, Donna, you're here. Look, I need you to
太好了,唐娜你在,我需要你去...
The only thing I need is for you to tell me what you did,
我只想聽你說你干了什么
because I just found out that they're
因為我剛發現他們
formally charging my father with bank fraud tomorrow.
明天將正式以銀行欺詐的罪名起訴我爸
Goddamn it.
該死
What did you do?
你做了什么
All I did was strongarm a banker.
我只是去逼了一個銀行家
And why the hell would you need to strongarm a banker?
你為什么要去逼一個銀行家
Because he had evidence that needed to get lost.
因為他手上有必須除掉的證據
I knew there was something you weren't telling me.
我就知道你有事沒告訴我
What the hell happened seven years ago?
七年前到底發生了什么
What happened is, you came to me
發生的只是,你來找我
asking a favor for your father, so I went to him
讓我幫你爸一個忙,于是我去找他
asking a favor of my own.
讓他幫我一個忙
Bullshit. You don't ask people for favors.
胡說,你是不會讓人幫忙的
You force them to do things!
你只會逼他們做事
You're goddamn right I do.
你說得太對了
I told your father if he took your money,
我告訴你爸如果他拿了你的錢
I'd pull every string I have to shut his deal down.
我就會用盡一切手段讓他的生意完蛋
You had no right to do that.
你沒權力這樣做
I don't care if I had a right to do it or not.
我不管我有沒有權力這么做
I wasn't gonna let you lose everything
我是不會任憑你失去一切
just because you couldn't see the truth about him.
只因為你沒有看透他
The truth is, you went behind my back,
我看透的是,你沒經允許摻和我的私事
and then he did something illegal,
他又做了些違法的事情
and now I have to choose between you and him
弄得我現在要因為你們的所作所為
because of what you did!
在你們之間做選擇
What I did was keep you
我做的只有
from being involved in this mess.
讓你不趟這趟渾水
No, Harvey, what you did was start this mess
不,哈維,那天你一意孤行
the day you went ahead and hired a fraud.
雇了個騙子進來,制造了這趟渾水
What happened?
怎么了
They're formally charging Donna's father,
他們要正式起訴唐娜的父親了
and we need to figure out a way to get his case thrown out.
我們得找法子讓他的案子撤回
Well, then we have to get my case thrown out,
那樣我們得讓我的案子撤回
Because then they won't care about Donna's dad.
因為這會讓他們顧不得唐娜的爸爸
And how the hell are we gonna do that?
那該怎么做呢
I went to see Gerard.
我去見吉拉德了
God damn it, didn't I tell you not to do that?
該死,我不是讓你別這么做嗎
That was before we knew he wasn't the one
那是因為之前我們不知道
that tipped them off.
他沒告發我
If he wasn't the one who tipped them off,
那如果他沒有告發你
what the hell did you go to him for?
那你找他干什么
I went to him for this.
我找他是為了這個
This is a vaguely worded statement.
這是一份用詞很模糊的聲明
It doesn't even specifically say you went to Harvard.
并不能很好地說明你上過哈佛
It doesn't have to.
沒必要說明
It says that he's known me to be an amazing lawyer,
這上面聲稱因為我掌握了他教的知識
that I've shown mastery of the material that he teaches,
他知道我會是名杰出的律師
and that as far as he's concerned,
而就他所知而言
I'm an outstanding student of the law.
我是一名杰出的法律系學生
It's total bullshit.
簡直是狗屁
It's not total bullshit, all right?
這可不是狗屁,好嗎
If they don't find Sheila and we do this,
如果他們沒找到希拉,我們又有這個
we could get the whole case thrown out.
整個案子就會被駁回
Gibbs'll see right through this.
吉布斯會看穿這把戲的
She'll put Gerard on the stand,
她會讓吉拉德出庭作證
and she'll ask him point blank
直截了當地問他
if he knows for a fact that you never went to Harvard,
他是否知道你沒上過哈佛
and we'll have signed our own death warrant.
這樣就等于我們判了自己死刑
She's not gonna do that, because it violates
她不會的,因為這違反了
the number one rule of being a lawyer that you taught me:
你教我的律師守則第一條
Don't ask a question that you don't have the answer to.
不要問你不知道答案的問題
It's too big a risk.
風險太大了
Harvey, Donna's dad is at risk,
哈維,唐娜的父親處境危險
and he's at risk because of me.
而事情是因我而起
The only way to get him out is to have me to turn on you
唯一能讓他脫身的辦法就是我去告發你
or for us to get this whole thing thrown out,
才能把事情了結
so are you on board with this or not?
所以你到底同不同意
We better pray this bullshit works,
我們最好祈禱這招有用
because, if it doesn't, at least one of us
不然的話,明天我們倆至少有一個
is gonna end up in prison tomorrow.
要蹲監獄去了
All right, what are we doing here?
我們要干什么
Your Honor, we have a motion
法官大人,我們提出動議
to dismiss Mike Ross's case.
撤銷邁克·羅斯的案子
On what grounds?
以什么理由
On the grounds that I have a letter here
理由是我這里有一封來自
from Professor Henry Gerard of Harvard Law
哈佛法學院亨利·吉拉德教授的信
saying that Mike Ross was in his class.
稱邁克·羅斯當時在他的班級中
This is ridiculous.
真是可笑
Even if Mr. Ross were in that class,
就算羅斯先生在他的班級中
it doesn't mean he was matriculated.
也不能證明他就是哈佛的注冊學生
You still haven't shown any evidence that he wasn't,
但你也沒有任何證據表明他不是
which is why that document should get this case dismissed.
所以有了這份文件,這個案子應該被撤銷
This document is
這份文件不過是
a cryptically worded piece of shit,
一張措辭模糊的廢紙罷了
and you're a man who has a reputation
而且你又是個名聲在外
for crossing the line.
不擇手段的人
Ms. Gibbs, language. What are you implying?
吉布斯女士,注意言辭,你想說什么
Your Honor, there's a good chance
法官大人,這很有可能
he coerced this Professor Gerard into signing this thing.
是他逼吉拉德教授簽的
So our exhibits are all from blackmail,
所以我們的證物都是敲詐勒索來的
but yours are squeaky clean because you're Mother Teresa?
只有你的證據是干凈的,你是特雷莎修女啊
I may not be Mother Teresa,
我或許不是特雷莎修女
but I don't resort to coercion to get my evidence.
但我的證據肯定不是嚴刑逼供來的
Then what exactly are you doing
那你對唐娜·鮑爾森父親的所作所為
with Donna Paulsen's father?
要怎么解釋
Care to tell me what he's talking about?
介意告訴我他在說什么嗎
I'll tell you. She fabricated a charge
我來告訴您,她針對一個無辜的商人
against an innocent businessman to pressure my secretary
進行虛假指控,以此來給我的秘書施壓
into giving false testimony against me.
好讓她做假證指認我
Your Honor, it's standard practice
法官大人,找到能對付重要證人的籌碼
to find leverage against a vital witness.
并不出格
Oh, is it also standard practice to have
那讓聯邦法警在小隔間里
a federal marshal rough me up in a holding cell?
毆打我,也不出格嗎
Ms. Gibbs, if I find out there's an abuse of power here,
吉布斯女士,如果我發現有濫用職權
I will be switching my focus to you.
那你就將是我的重點關注對象了
Then before you rule on their motion,
在您對他們的請求做出裁決之前
the state has the right
州檢有權
to question this Professor Gerard.
對吉拉德教授進行提問
Your Honor, can Ms. Gibbs and I have a minute alone?
法官大人,我可以和吉布斯女士單獨聊聊嗎
Please.
請
You think I don't know this letter is complete bullshit?
你以為我不知道這封信就是在胡扯嗎
I pull this clown up on the stand,
我把這個跳梁小丑拉到庭上來
he's gonna tell me the truth in a minute.
他馬上就會說實話
Okay, this clown is one of
這個小丑可是國內最有名的
the most distinguished ethics professors in the country.
職業道德教授之一
You put him up there, this case is over for you
你把他拉到庭上,這個案子會在
before you even get started.
你開始之前就結束
Then why the hell isn't he here right now
那怎么現在不見他來
verifying this thing?
證明這事呢
Because that kid cares more about Donna Paulsen
因為比起他自己
than he does about himself.
這小子更在乎唐娜·鮑爾森
What do you want?
你想怎樣
I want to make a deal that letter for Donna's father.
我想做個交易,這封信換唐娜的父親
This is too good for you.
這也太便宜你了
If you really had Gerard, he'd be down here right now.
如果你真的有吉拉德這張牌,他早就來了
If it were up to me, he'd be down here right now,
如果真是我說了算的話,他早就到了
but this is Mike's call.
但這是邁克的決定
This is a onetime offer, and the clock's ticking.
機不可失,時間不等人
You still get to go to trial,
你還是要上庭審
we get Donna and her father off limits,
讓唐娜和他父親置身事外
and we both live to fight another day.
我們倆擇日再戰
I want my subpoenas too.
我還想要回我的傳票
No way. Judge said no.
沒門兒,法官說了不行
You try to pull this thing out at trial,
你要是把這件事在庭審上再說出來
I will rip your professor friend to shreds.
我就把你那位教授朋友撕個稀巴爛
Your honor, Ms. Gibbs and I have come to an agreement.
法官大人,我和吉布斯女士已達成協議
She's dropping all charges against James Paulsen,
她放棄對詹姆斯·鮑爾森的所有指控
and we withdraw our motion to dismiss.
我們撤回駁回此案的動議
See you next week.
下周見
Nice club.
俱樂部不錯啊
Are you new?
新來的嗎
Just visiting. Not much of a golfer.
隨便看看,不愛打高爾夫
Unfortunately, neither am I.
真不幸,我也是
Harvey Specter.
哈維·斯佩克特
Jim Paulsen.
吉姆·鮑爾森
I assume this is about the opportunity
我猜這是關于唐娜
Donna brought you.
給你帶去的那個機會
It'd be an opportunity if the numbers added up, jim,
如果數字合理的話才是個機會,吉姆
but they don't.
但并不合理
I don't understand.
我不懂
I thought you were the type of man
我以為你是那種
that was willing to take risks. I am ...
愿意冒風險的人,我是...
but not if it puts people I care about in jeopardy,
但若會置我在乎的人于險境,那就另當別論了
which is why I'm here to tell you
所以我來是想告訴你
that when Donna offers you her 401k,
如果唐娜要把她的養老金給你
you're gonna tell her you don't need it anymore.
請你拒絕
No offense, Mr. Specter, but what my daughter does
無意冒犯,斯佩克特先生,但我女兒
with her money is none of your business.
怎么處理她的錢,與你無關
Well, it became my business when Donna put you
當唐娜對你太崇拜以至于
so far up on a pedestal that she couldn't smell
她不能分辨你那滿嘴胡話的時候
the bullshit you were dishing out.
我就必須要管了
It's not bullshit.
我沒有在胡說
Yes, it is. I looked at that deal.
你有,我看過那個交易了
There's no way you're getting the kind of money you need
你不可能一點手腳都不動
without doing something shady.
就拿到那么大一筆錢
Inflating my assets to get a loan isn't shady.
夸大點我的資產獲得貸款算不上動手腳
Everybody does it.
大家都這么干
That's what everybody thinks until the music stops,
大家完蛋前都是這么想的
which is why if you involve Donna in this deal,
所以如果你讓唐娜牽涉其中
so help me god, I will pull every string I have
我發誓,我會用盡手段
to tie your project up in court for the next 20 years.
讓你的項目在法庭上綁二十年
I'm just trying to make my way.
我只是在努力打拼罷了
All I'm telling you is, you can make it without Donna.
我想說的只是,別連累唐娜就行
You act as if you think I don't love my own daughter.
你好像覺得我連自己女兒都不愛一樣
People who love other people
如果愛一個人的話
don't put them in positions to break the law.
是不會置他們于違法之地的
I just got off the phone with my dad.
剛跟我爸打完電話
He told me the good news.
他把好消息告訴了我
I told you I'd take care of it.
跟你說了,我會搞定的
What did you do?
你怎么做的
It's not important.
那不重要
Harvey.
哈維
We withdrew our motion to dismiss Mike's case
我們撤回了撤銷邁克案子的動議
in exchange for her leaving you alone.
以此為交換讓她放過你
So I hurt mike's case.
所以我拖了邁克案子的后腿
No, you didn't.
不,你沒有
The whole thing was based on a bluff
整件事都是在虛張聲勢罷了
that never would have held up anyway.
本來也站不住腳的
This way, we at least got something for it.
這樣,至少我們還賺了一點
Thank you, Harvey.
謝謝你,哈維
And I'm sorry for what I said.
我很抱歉說了那些話
No.
不
You were right to say it.
你說的是對的
I never should have put you in this position, Donna.
我不該把你置于這種境地,唐娜
If you want to go back to work for Louis, I'll understand.
如果你想回去為路易工作,我能理解
No, you shouldn't have put me in that position,
你是不該把我置于這種境地
But if I was gonna leave you for hiring Mike,
但如果我要為你雇了邁克而離開你
the time to do that would have been years ago.
那我幾年前就這么做了
I hope I'm not interrupting your premature celebration.
希望我沒有打擾你們過早慶賀
You better not be reneging on our deal.
你最好不要在協議上食言
Oh, no, I'm gonna honor it.
不,我會遵守
I just dropped by to serve you with these.
我只是順路過來給你這個
You and your partners are hereby subpoenaed
你和你的合伙人被傳訊
to hand over every single document in the entire firm.
提供律所所有文件
No.
不
No way the judge granted that
法官不可能批準這個
just because we withdrew our motion to dismiss.
就為我們撤回駁回此案的動議
She didn't.
她沒有
She granted it when a Sheila Sazs from Harvard
她是在哈佛一個叫希拉·賽斯的
came forward and said she wrote that anonymous email.
出現說是她寫了匿名郵件之后批準的
That's right, Mr. Specter.
沒錯,斯佩克特先生
Your chances of winning this case just took
你們贏下這案子的形勢
a mighty big turn for the worse.
急轉直下了
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干嘛
You never came to see me,
你從沒來看過我
So I thought I would come to you
所以我覺得我該來看看你
and find out why you're so willing
弄清楚你為什么這么愿意
to let all those dangerous letters
讓那些危險的信件
just keep floating around out there.
一直在外面到處傳
I think you mean letters that are dangerous to your client.
我想你是指那些會危及你客戶的信件
Well, I'm holding one right here
我現在手里就有一封
that puts your woman in a world of trouble, Mike,
會給你的女人招來麻煩,邁克
So no, no, I don't.
所以,我不是那意思
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
I didn't crumble to Jessica, so now you're here
我沒有服從杰西卡,所以你來
to take a shot at strongarming me into a trade.
強迫我接受交易
No, see, I came to see why,
不,我來是來看看
when the woman that's been protecting you for so long
為什么保護了你這么久的女人
asks you for a simple gesture of trust,
只要求你給一點信任
you seem to think that
你卻好像認為
all she's doing is protecting herself.
她只是在保護自己
Because she is protecting herself.
因為她是在保護她自己
You're goddamn right that's what she's doing,
你說得沒錯,她是在保護自己
but that's not all she's doing,
但也不只是保護自己
because from the second that she found out about you,
因為從她發現你的事的那一刻起
she's had to lie for you,
她就一直在為你說謊
and she still treated you like family,
而她一直待你如家人
and it cost her everything.
那讓她搭上了一切
Give me a break. Until now, it didn't cost her anything.
饒了我吧,到目前為止她什么也沒失去
You better watch yourself.
你給我小心點
What the hell are you doing?
你在做什么
It cost her her relationship with me!
那讓她失去了跟我的感情
You didn't know about that, did you?
你不知道,是嗎
Well, now you do.
現在你知道了
So you'll destroy that if I give you mine?
所以如果我給你,你會毀掉嗎
I'm an attorney. I can't destroy evidence.
我是個律師,不能毀掉證據
But you? You can do whatever you want.
但你,你想做什么都行
You trust me to do that?
你這么信任我嗎
No, Mike.
不,邁克
Jessica does.
杰西卡信任你
Louis, I need you to sit down.
路易,我需要你坐下來
What is it? What happened?
怎么了,發生了什么
Is your father okay? I'll go down there right now.
你父親還好嗎,我現在過去
He's fine. Harvey took care of it.
他很好,哈維搞定了
Oh, well, then I don't need to sit down.
那我不需要坐下來了
'Cause whatever it is, if you're okay, I'll be okay.
因為不管什么事,你沒事我就沒事
Sheila came forward.
希拉站出來了
What?
什么
She admitted she was the one to write the email.
她承認是她寫的郵件
That's not possible.
不可能
She promised me she wouldn't do that.
她跟我保證了不會做的
I'm sorry, Louis, but she did.
很抱歉,路易,但她做了
I need to be alone.
我得一個人靜靜
Louis, I don't think this is the time for you to...
路易,我覺得現在你不該...
I said get out.
我說了,出去
He did it?
他做了嗎
He did.
做了
What did you say to him?
你跟他說了什么
I told him how much it cost you,
我告訴了他這件事讓你損失了什么
and then I did what we talked about.
而后我做了我們討論過的事
Well, it's a good thing you did,
那很好
because those subpoenas just came down.
因為這些傳票剛剛送來
Jessica, I don't know that I've ever been
杰西卡,我知道我一直
much of a spiritual person,
都不太相信神靈
but I would be lying if I didn't admit
但我的確承認
that sometimes I think god has a plan.
有時我會覺得上帝自有安排
What are you saying?
你在說什么
I'm saying that maybe he's trying to show you
我說上帝可能是想告訴你
that there's more to life than
在皮爾森斯佩克特利特律所外
Pearson Specter Litt.
生活還有很多部分
I'm not gonna be your attorney on this one.
這件案子,我不會做你的律師
I think you can find someone better.
我覺得你可以找到更好的
No.
不
I trust you, and there's no way
我相信你,而且也不可能
I find someone that I trust more.
找到我更相信的人
Then find me when this is all over,
那就在這事結束之后來找我
and we'll see if we can put that trust to better use.
看看能不能把那份信任派上更好的用場
Gretchen, whatever it is, it can wait till tomorrow.
格雷琴,無論什么都可以等明天
This can't wait.
這個不能等
I want to apologize to you.
我想向你道歉
For what?
為什么
When Jack Soloff nominated Mike Ross for partner,
杰克·索羅夫提名邁克·羅斯做合伙人時
I know it hurt Harvey a little,
我知道那讓哈維有點受傷
because he wanted to be the one to do it,
因為他希望是他提名邁克
so I called the "ABA Journal"
所以我給《美國律師協會雜志》打電話
to write an article about Mike.
要求報道邁克
I wanted to surprise Harvey with it.
我是想給哈維一個驚喜
You're saying the article that tipped Sheila off was you?
你是說那篇把信息泄露給希拉的文章是你弄的
Yes.
是的
Why are you telling me this?
你為什么要告訴我
Because I'm sorry.
因為我很抱歉
And if anyone ever asks, I'll deny ever saying this,
如果有人問,我會否認說過這些
but...I know you all knew.
但,我知道你們都知道
And I'm with you.
我支持你們
What's the matter?
那有什么重要的呢
I know I said I don't want you to keep things from me,
我知道我說過不希望你隱瞞我任何事
but I don't want to keep things from you either.
而我也不想隱瞞你
What are you keeping from me?
你隱瞞了什么
It's actually good and bad news.
其實有一個好消息和一個壞消息
We had a chance to get this whole case thrown out today,
我今天有機會把這個事完全搞定
and it didn't work, but we did get Donna off,
但最后沒成功,但我們把唐娜的事搞定了
and for the first time, I actually started to believe
而且這是第一次,我真的開始相信
we can get out of this thing.
我們可以解決這件事
And why were you afraid to admit that to me?
那你之前為什么不敢跟我承認呢
Because I didn't want to get your hopes up.
因為我不想讓你燃起希望
And I didn't really believe it before.
而我之前真的沒信心
Yeah, what's up?
怎么了
Sheila Sazs came forward,
希拉·賽斯站出來了
which means they're gonna try and pit us all
意味著他們要更強硬地迫使我們
against each other even more.
所有人互相指認了