日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 訴訟雙雄 > 訴訟雙雄第四季 > 正文

訴訟雙雄第四季 (MP3+中英字幕):第12集 路易搶哈維的案子

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Professor gerard.

吉拉德教授
I came to ask for a favor. The answer is no.
我來請你幫個忙,我不會答應的
Which is why I brought this.
所以我帶了這個來
You know.
你知道了
And you talk a big game,
你高談闊論
but you're just as human as everyone else,
但你其實也只是一個普通人
you smug son of a bitch.
你這自以為是的混蛋
Louis.
路易
What are you doing here? Leaving.
你怎么來了,我要走了
That way I don't have to look at either one of you two liars.
這樣我就不用看著你們兩個騙子了
Oh, my God, he knows.
天吶,他知道了
He doesn't just know.
他不僅知道了
He's a name partner.
還成了冠名合伙人
She came to me and lied to my face.
她跑到我面前對我撒謊
She did it to protect me
她這么做是為了保護我
I'm gonna keep hammering on her
我打算繼續打擊她
until you break.
直到你崩潰
With a new name comes a new beginning.
新的名字帶來新的開始
Here's to our newest name partner, Louis Litt.
敬我們最新的冠名合伙人吧,路易·利特
Louis has something on you.
路易掌握了你的把柄
Daniel Hardman embezzled money from the firm,
丹尼爾·哈德曼挪用律所資金
and I covered it up.
我為他遮掩了
Why couldn't you trust me with that before?
你之前為什么不能信任我,告訴我
Because I didn't know how you'd react,
因為我不知道你會有什么反應
Jessica,
杰西卡
your secret is safe with me.
我會幫你保密
I thought we were done with rooftop conversations.
我以為我們現在不搞屋頂談話了
Some things require privacy.
有些事得私下說
I haven't heard you say that
這話自你半夜策劃
since the midnight coup of Schmidt, Gordon, and Van Dyke.
奪下施密特高登范·戴克律所就沒聽你說過了
You done?
鬧夠了嗎
It wasn't a joke.
我不是在開玩笑
Neither is this.
我的事也不是玩笑
I told Jeff Malone I helped cover up
我告訴杰夫·馬龍我幫忙
Daniel Hardman's embezzlement.
掩蓋了丹尼爾·哈德曼的挪用公款
Why the hell would you open that time capsule?
你為什么要提那件舊事
Because he knew the explanation
因為他知道我們給
we gave the partners about Louis was bullshit,
其他合伙人做出的關于路易的解釋就是鬼扯
and I had to tell him something.
我只能告訴他點什么
You could've told him it was none of his business.
你可以告訴他那不關他的事
Harvey, I didn't bring you here
哈維,我叫你上來
to get relationship advice.
不是為了尋求感情建議
I brought you here to tell you what I did
我只是叫你上來告訴你我做了什么
in case it ever came up.
以防這事哪天提起
No, you didn't.
才不是
You brought me here because now
你叫我來是因為這下
you have to get Louis to back you,
你得讓路易配合你的說辭
and you knew you'd be mad at me
你知道我說了不好聽的忠言
when I told you what you didn't want to hear.
你就會生我氣
You're right. I don't want to hear it.
沒錯,我不想聽
How do you think it's gonna go
你覺得如果我告訴路易
when I tell Louis he holds
他能一手
the fate of my relationship in his hands?
毀了我的戀情,會怎么樣啊
How do you think it's gonna go
你覺得等馬龍
the first time Malone brings up Louis' blackmail?
提起路易敲詐的事,會怎么樣啊
I don't care.
我不管
Well, I'll tell you how it's gonna go.
我告訴你吧
Louis is gonna look back
路易會回過頭來
with his beady little eyes and say, "Embezzlement?
賊眉鼠眼地說,"挪用公款
That's not how I got my name on the wall."
我才不是因為那個成了冠名合伙人呢"
And the shit's gonna hit the fan anyway.
到時還是要天下大亂
You know what?
告訴你
You can be a real son of a bitch.
你有時候真混蛋
Yeah, but instead of being pissed at me,
是啊,但你與其氣我
why don't you take a look in the mirror?
不如去照照鏡子吧
Because we held out an olive branch,
因為我們伸出了橄欖枝
and after Louis hears this,
但路易一聽說這事
he's gonna take that branch
他就會奪下那根橄欖枝
and beat the shit out of us with it.
用它抽死我們
Louis.
路易
Professor Gerard? What are you doing here?
吉拉德教授,你怎么來了
I've got a small legal matter to attend to.
我有件小小的法律事務要處理
Well, is it anything I can help you with?
我能幫上忙嗎
Actually, I'm here to speak with Harvey.
其實,我是來找哈維的
I understand.
我明白
You're looking for a name partner.
你是要找冠名合伙人
Well, you can't quite see it from here,
在這里是看不見
but if you walk back about ten feet,
但如果你倒退十步
take a gander to your left,
往左邊掃一眼
you'll see I've gotten a little recognition
你就會看到我得到了認可...
I appreciate that, but as I said,
我懂了,但我說了
I'm here to speak with Harvey.
我是來找哈維的
So are we gonna talk about that little welcome speech
我們要談談杰西卡給路易的
that Jessica made for Louis?
歡迎致辭嗎
We don't have to talk about it
我們不用談
because Louis isn't going to accept it.
因為路易不會認栽的
Why not?
為什么
Because it'll be a cold day in hell
因為他永遠不可能
when he can accept being Maverick to my Iceman.
承認我是冰人,他只是小牛
Don'tdon't you mean Iceman to your Maverick?
你是說反了吧
No, I don't.
沒有
You actually want to be Iceman over Maverick?
你比起小牛更想做冰人嗎
Who got the trophy? Who's the better pilot?
誰拿到獎杯了,誰是更好的飛行員
The one who got the trophy. Wrong.
拿獎杯的那個,錯
Because in the end, Maverick saved Iceman,
因為最后,小牛救了冰人
and if he hadn't, trophy boy would be sitting
否則,獎杯男現在就躺在
on the bottom of the Indian Ocean right now.
印度洋海底了
Where he'd still be the man.
那他也還是更厲害
According to you.
那是你的看法
According to me is the only "according to" that matters.
我的看法是唯一重要的看法
Here we go.
又來了
Maybe, but according to me,
或許吧,但我的看法是
Viper was the real hero of that film.
毒蛇才是電影里的真英雄
What?
怎么了
You think I'm too old to know Top Gun?
你以為我太老沒看過《壯志凌云》嗎
What I think is,
我認為
you have no business being in my office.
你不該進我辦公室
Are we gonna do this in front of your associate?
我們要當著你初級律師的面吵嗎
We don't have to do anything in front of anybody.
我們不用當著誰的面做什么
You just have to go.
你得走了
Harvey...
哈維
I need a lawyer.
我需要個律師
Louis' office is down the hall.
路易的辦公室就在走廊那頭
I don't want Louis.
我不要路易
I want you. That's funny.
我要你,真搞笑
The last time you saw me, you told me
你上次看見我時,你說
I wasn't fit to practice law in your ivory tower.
我不配在你的象牙塔里做律師
What I told you was,
我是說
is that you'll sacrifice ethics for wins,
你會為贏官司而放棄道德
and right now I'm not in my ivory tower,
而我現在不在象牙塔里
and I need a win.
我需要贏官司
I knew it.
我就知道
You're just like everybody else.
你跟別人沒什么兩樣
The ends don't justify the means
不擇手段是卑劣的
until it's your ass on the line.
除非是你自己有危險
Do you think I like asking you for help?
你以為我喜歡向你求助嗎
I think this Liberty Rail thing must have you by the balls.
我覺得自由鐵路公司的事一定要你命了
So you know.
你知道了
I know after their train derailed,
我知道他家火車脫軌后
you were appointed to assess the victims' compensation formula,
你被指派去估計受害者賠付金額
and I know after you did,
我知道在此之后
some of those victims hired a lawyer
有部分受害人雇了律師
and opened an investigation.
展開了調查
Then you also know they found nothing.
那你也知道他們什么都沒發現
Then the question is, why are you here?
那問題是,你為什么要來
The TSA found $25,000 in my luggage
我宣布改變賠付金額估計那天
the day I announced I was changing the formula.
運輸安全管理局在我的行李里找到了兩萬五千塊
So now you're being accused of accepting a bribe.
現在你被指控受賄了
Which I did not do.
但我沒受賄
Well, good luck proving that, Professor,
祝你能證明這一點,教授
because it won't be with my help.
因為我不會幫你的
I was wrong about you, Mr. Specter.
我看錯你了,斯佩克特先生
I never thought that you wouldn't represent somebody
我沒想到你會因為你不喜歡客戶
just because you didn't like them.
而拒絕代理
Well, you're wrong again.
那你又錯了
I don't like you, but I'm not representing you
我不喜歡你,但我之所以不接你的案子
because you did something shady,
是因為你做了些見不得光的事
and I'm not screwing over crash victims
我不愿為了博你喜歡
for the likes of you.
而去折磨那些受害者
You know I didn't do this.
你知道我沒有做那種事
What I know is you showed yourself in.
我所知道的是你自己跑過來的
You can show yourself out.
現在你也可以自己出去
Hey, I didn't want to say anything
我不想在吉拉德面前說什么
in front of Gerard, but has it occurred to you
但你有沒有想過
that you're an idiot if you don't take this case?
如果你不接這個案子你就是個傻瓜
Last year, you were shitting yourself
去年,你怕他發現你的事
he'd find out about you,
怕到都要尿褲子了
and now you think we should work with him?
現在你確認為我們應該跟他合作
No, I wasn't worried he'd find out.
不,我當時不是擔心他發現
I was worried about Louis.
而是擔心路易發現
Gerard didn't bat an eye at me back then,
吉拉德那時都沒有正眼看我一下
and he didn't just now.
現在也不會
But we get him out of this
但如果我們幫他拜托了困境
and he ever does find out about me,
如果他以后發現我的事
he's gonna owe us.
他會欠我們一個人情
Mike, that man is never gonna compromise his ethics
邁克,那個人絕不會因為我們幫他脫困
just because we got him out of a jam.
就做些道德上的妥協
Never gonna compromise his ethics?
絕不會做道德上的妥協
You just said he took a bribe.
你剛說他接受了賄賂
So what does that have to do with anything?
那跟這些有什么關系呢
It has everything to do with everything
這其中的關系很大
because you don't think he did it.
因為你認為他沒有那樣做
So what? So what?
那又怎樣,那又怎樣
That means you're not turning him down
那說明你拒絕他根本不是因為
because you think he's shady.
你認為他是個見不得光的小人
You're...
You're turning him down because you have
你拒絕他是因為
a Henry Gerardsized chip on your shoulder.
你對亨利·吉拉德還有怨氣
I do not have a chip on my shoulder.
我沒有怨氣
You sure sound like you do,
聽起來像有
which makes you worse than an idiot.
這把你變得比傻瓜還糟
It makes you a jackass.
你就是個蠢貨
Excuse me? You heard me.
你說什么,你聽到了
You know that he divided that money fairly,
你知道他分配賠償金很公平
which means that you're just
這意味著你只是
I don't care what it means,
我不在乎這意味著什么
and I don't need a lecture from you.
我也不需要你的說教
Apparently you do,
顯然你很需要
because you're about to screw over
因為你差點就要為了
a bunch of innocent people
跟某個傷害過你感情的人較勁
just to stick it to some guy who hurt your feelings.
而危害很多無辜人的生活
That's not something I ever thought
我從來沒想過會對你
I'd be saying to you.
說出這種話
Look who it is,
看看這是誰啊
the woman who put me in my place.
一個成就現在的我的女人
What now?
又怎么了
You want me to sign a piece of paper
你想讓我再簽個什么文件
admitting that I was the man on the grassy knoll?
承認我就是那個坐在草堆上的守望者嗎
I meant what I said at the ceremony, Louis.
慶典上的話我都是發自肺腑的,路易
You mean the ceremony that you only had
你是說那個為了糊弄我
in order to trick me?
才搞的慶典嗎
I had it because you demanded it,
我舉辦慶典是因為你要求了
but I'm not here to talk about that.
但我來不是談那事的
I'm here to talk about Jeff Malone.
我來是想談談杰夫·馬龍
What about him?
他怎么了
You may be aware that he and I are
你也許發現了他和我
Fifty Shades of Grey? I'm aware.
五十度灰嗎,我發現了
I'm gonna let that go
這話我不跟你計較
because you may also not be aware
因為你也許不知道
that I had to lie to him.
我必須要對他撒謊
He doesn't know about Mike, does he?
他不知道邁克的事,對吧
No.
不知道
But he does know you committed a crime
但他知道你犯了罪
and that you resigned
然后辭了職
and now your name is up on the wall.
但現在你的名字高高的掛在了墻上
What'd you tell him?
你怎么跟他說的
I told him you found out
我告訴他你發現了
that I covered up Daniel Hardman's embezzlement
我隱瞞了丹尼爾·哈德曼挪用公款的事
and that you used it to strongarm me.
然后用這件事要挾我
And now you want me to protect another one of your secrets.
然后你現在想讓我保守你的另一個秘密
It's the same secret, Louis,
是同樣的秘密,路易
and you have just as much invested in it as I do.
你跟我深陷的程度是一樣的
No, I don't, because I don't care
不,不是,因為我不在乎
if your relationship with Jeff survives or not.
你和杰夫的關系能不能維持下去
What do you want, Louis?
你想怎么樣,路易
I want something for continuing to cover your ass.
我想要長期幫你保守秘密的好處
You got something. You got your name on the wall.
你已經得了好處,你的名字掛在墻上了
Now I want the respect that comes with it.
現在我想要與之匹配的尊重
Meaning?
意思是
I want one of Harvey's clients.
我想要哈維的一個客戶
Which one?
哪一個
That's between me and Harvey.
那是我和哈維之間的事
Okay.
好吧
I agreed to meet.
我同意見面
I hope it's not just so you can tell me
我希望你不只是要再強調一遍
more about what a horrible person I am.
我是一個多糟糕的人
I came here to tell you that I changed my mind.
我來是要告訴你我改變了主意
So you admitted to yourself that I didn't do this?
所以你自己也承認了我沒有做
I've admitted to myself that you came to me
我承認了你來找我
because this case needs rulebending,
是因為這個案子不能循規蹈矩
and you're gonna tell me why right now.
并且你馬上就要告訴我這其中的原因
The money.
那筆錢
Yes, the money.
是的,那筆錢
If you weren't bribed,
如果你沒有受賄
where the hell did you get that $25,000 from?
那你是從哪里得來的那兩萬五千塊
You know where it came from.
你知道那是從哪里來的
It's the same thing you tried to
和你去年用來勒索我的
use to blackmail me last year.
事情是一樣的
Let me get this straight.
讓我把事情理一理
You have an explanation for the money
你這筆錢的來源
that would get you out of this whole thing.
有一個完美的解釋
But I can't use it.
但我卻不能用
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To get you out of this.
去幫你擺脫麻煩
Welcome to the real world, Professor.
歡迎來到現實世界,教授
I need you to find out everything you can on Garrett Brady.
我需要你幫我收集有關加勒特·布雷迪的一切消息
Absolutely. Who's Garrett Brady?
沒問題,誰是加勒特·布雷迪
The guy on the other side of Gerard's suit.
吉拉德案子的另一方
Wait a second.
等等
Does this mean you took his case?
這是不是意味著你接了他的案子
You know that means I took his case,
你知道這意味著我接了他的案子
and I don't want to hear any gloating.
我也不想聽到任何的沾沾自喜了
Gloating? No, no, no, no, no.
沾沾自喜,沒有,沒有
I'm not I'm not gloating.
我沒有,我沒有沾沾自喜
I'm merely recognizing the fact that
我只是意識到
you completely changed your mind
你徹底改變主意
based entirely on what I said.
完全是因為我的勸說
Which is gloating. "Potayto," "Potahto."
這就是沾沾自喜,算一個意思吧
But as long as you're gonna think of it that way,
但鑒于你還是會照自己方式想問題
I might as well point out
所以我還要指出
that since you listened to my lecture,
因為你聽取了我的教誨
maybe you should start calling me Professor.
所以也許你該稱我為,教授
I'm gonna start calling you unemployed
如果你想不出吉拉德不在場證明之外的辦法
if you don't figure out a way around using Gerard's alibi.
我就要稱你為失業者了
Wait, we can't say where the money came from?
等等,我們不能說出錢的來源嗎
No, we can't, because he was playing backroom poker,
不能,因為他是玩底下撲克贏來的
and if that comes out, Harvard fires him.
如果被發現,哈佛會炒了他
Are you kidding me?
不是開玩笑吧
He's an ethics professor, and he's breaking the law?
他是倫理學教授,卻破壞法律
Where the hell do you think my chip comes from?
你以為我的壓力是哪來的
Well, if we can't use his alibi,
如果我們不能用本有的辯護
how are we supposed to get him out of this?
又怎么幫他擺脫官司呢
I don't know, Professor,
我不知道,教授
but you're the one who wanted us to take this case,
但是,是你要我們接手這個案子的
so why don't you use that big brain of yours
所以為什么不好好利用你碩大的頭腦
and find a solution?
想出解決辦法呢
You're giving me Henry Gerard.
把亨利·吉拉德的案子給我
What?
什么
I saw him. I want him.
我看到他了,我要他
You got him. He's mine.
你接了他的委托,把他給我
That's not the way it works, Louis.
這樣做可行不通,路易
I'm afraid you'll have to find yourself another boyfriend.
你恐怕得另找一個男朋友
Oh, this is exactly how it works.
這樣做必須行得通
You talked to Jessica, didn't you?
你去跟杰西卡談過了,是不是
Sure did, and she used me to cover her ass,
當然,她利用我給自己擦屁股
so I get one of your clients in return.
所以我要你的一個客戶作為回報
You want one of my clients, we can talk about that,
你要我的一個客戶,這個可以談
but Gerard's staying with me.
但是吉拉德不能給你
Please, don't pretend
得了,別裝得好像
like you actually care about him.
自己真心在乎他
He can't even stand you.
他甚至都忍不了你
Louis, I just offered to consider giving you
路易,我已經說了要考慮給你
one of my clients,
我的一位客戶
so I suggest you let Gerard go.
你就放過吉拉德吧
No, I'm not letting anything go,
不,我不放過任何人
because it doesn't make any sense.
因為沒道理那么做
Not only can't he stand you.
他不但忍不了你
He doesn't respect you because he's got things...
還很不尊敬你,因為他...
What did you just say to me?
你剛才說什么
I said he doesn't respect you.
我說他并不尊敬你
Well, you know what?
猜怎么的
He definitely doesn't respect you,
他也絕對不會尊敬你
because when he told me he needed a lawyer,
因為他跟我說,他需要律師的時候
I tried to send him your way,
我試圖把他推給你
and his exact words were,
而他說
"I don't want Louis. I want you."
"我不要路易,我要你"
Fine.
很好
Then I'll just take another one of your clients.
那就給我另一個客戶吧
You're not taking a thing. You just said that I could...
你什么也得不到,你剛剛說...
Look, I don't give a shit what I just said, okay?
我不在乎剛才說過什么
My clients are my clients.
我的客戶就是我的客戶
And you don't get out of my office
如果你不在三秒鐘內
in the next three seconds,
離開我的辦公室
something's gonna happen between you and me,
你我之間一定有事發生
and I guarantee it won't end with you
而且我保證,此事一旦發生
keeping all of your teeth.
你的牙肯定保不全
No.
Just turn around and walk right back out that door.
回去,別進來
Harvey. Did you hear what I said?
哈維,你聽到我說的了嗎
I did, but apparently, you didn't hear
聽到了,但顯然你沒聽到
what Jessica said about wiping the slate clean.
杰西卡所說的息事寧人
And apparently, you didn't hear what I said,
顯然,你也沒聽到我說了什么
because I just told Louis he could have one of my clients.
因為我剛才跟路易說,可以給他一位客戶
And three seconds later, you told him he couldn't.
三秒之后你又跟他說不行
because I realized that
因為我意識到
I'm paying for Jessica's mistake.
我是在為杰西卡的錯誤買單
No, Harvey, you were willing to pay for her mistake
不,哈維,是你愿意為她買單的
right up until Louis said Gerard doesn't respect you.
直到路易說吉拉德不尊敬你
Oh, that has nothing to do with it.
跟那個沒關系
You can lie to yourself all you want,
你可以自欺欺人
but I'm not gonna let you bullshit me.
但我才不會讓你糊弄我
What the hell are you talking about?
你在說什么鬼話
Henry Gerard is the one person you respect
亨利·吉拉德是你尊敬的人之一
who never respected you, and Louis touched that nerve.
而他卻不尊敬你,路易碰到了你這根敏感神經
And I told you that has nothing to do with it.
我說了,跟那個沒關系
You really think that?
你真心這么想嗎
I don't think it. I know it.
不是這么想,就是這么回事
Then you know what, Harvey?
這么說來,哈維
You're no different than Louis,
你跟路易沒區別
because you have a chance to help us all move on,
因為你本來有機會幫我們渡過難關
and you are blowing it off out of pettiness,
而你卻因為一點小事毀了一切
which is exactly what Louis would do.
路易就是這種人
What do you want from me, Donna?
你要我怎么做,唐娜
I want you to be a grownup
我要你成熟點
and do what you said you'd do in the first place.
做你承諾要做的事
You got something?
有進展嗎
Yeah, we've been overlooking the obvious.
是的,我們忽略了最明顯的事
Yeah, I'm not in the mood for 20 questions.
別讓我一個接一個問問題
Give it to me.
趕緊直說
Unless you're traveling internationally and don't report it,
除非你在不上報的情況下出國
carrying cash on board a plane
否則帶現金上飛機
isn't a crime.
不算犯罪
Great, except for the fact
很好,但事實是
that Gerard's not being charged with smuggling.
吉拉德沒有被指控走私
He's being sued.
而是被起訴了
Right, but my point is,
沒錯,但我想說的是
how did Garrett Brady even find that out?
加勒特·布雷迪是怎么發現的呢
Well, he found out because Gerard
他發現了,是因為吉拉德
was detained by the TSA.
被運輸安全管理局扣住了
Who talked to him for five minutes
運安局只跟他談了五分鐘
and then sent him on his way.
然后就放他走了
Those searches aren't a matter of public record.
這種調查根本不會被記錄在案
Exactly. Holy shit.
沒錯,該死
Brady bribed the T.S.A..
布雷迪賄賂了運安局
Which isn't only illegal.
這不僅違法
It makes that report totally inadmissible.
而且能讓那份報告被駁回
You figured this out on your own?
是你自己想出的這個辦法嗎
Well, I would've done it faster,
我本可以更快搞定的
but I had to order some sushi.
可是我實在想先點份壽司吃
"Would've done it faster."
"本可以更快搞定"
That's what you said your first week here,
你第一周來上班就是這么說的
except it was pizza instead of sushi.
只不過最后說的是匹薩,不是壽司
Yeah, I'm growing.
是的,我成長了
You mean Rachel taught you how to eat.
你是說,瑞秋教會了你什么叫吃東西
Like I said, I'm growing.
我說了,我成長了
Hey, Donna, I'm a little busy at the moment.
唐娜,我現在很忙
Too busy to take on this?
忙得顧不上接這個嗎
What's that?
那是什么
Just the first client that Jessica gave Harvey
只不過是哈維當上冠名合伙人以后
when he made name partner.
杰西卡給他的第一個委托人
Harvey said he wouldn't let me have any of his clients.
哈維說他不會給我任何委托人的
No. He said he would.
不,他說會給你
But then instead of taking him up on it,
可隨后你不僅不接受
you went ahead and shit on his feelings.
還傷了他的感情
Please. Harvey doesn't have feelings.
拜托,哈維根本沒有感情
That's not true, and you know it.
這不是真的,你明明知道
And you of all people should know that a person
而且你應該最清楚人在傷心的時候
can overreact when they're hurt.
會反應過度
If you're referring to me,
如果你在含沙射影地說我
I do not overreact when
我可沒有反應過度...
Okay, whatever you say, FattyBaldy.
隨便你,胖子神探
Okay, get the hell out of my office and
夠了,從我辦公室滾出去...
Fine, you have a small, legitimate point.
好吧,你說得稍微有那么一點小道理
I really hurt his feelings?
我真的傷到他的感情了嗎
Yeah, you really did.
是的,千真萬確
But then he realized he was overreacting
但然后他意識到他反應過度了
and that this was a chance for us all
他意識到這是一個能讓我們大家
to get back to where we were.
重歸舊好的機會
You swear that is the first client
你能發誓那是他當上冠名合伙人之后
that Jessica gave him after me made name partner?
杰西卡給他的第一個委托人嗎
I swear.
我發誓
Leave me the file.
把檔案給我吧
You two go ahead. I haven't decided yet.
你們兩個先點吧,我還沒想好
Actually, we're not here for the falafel.
實際上我們不是來吃法拉費的
We're here to introduce ourselves.
我們來向你自我介紹
Mike Ross.
邁克·羅斯
Harvey Specter.
哈維·斯佩克特
We represent Henry Gerard.
我們為亨利·吉拉德辯護
Well, in that case, let me buy you two lunch,
這樣的話那還是讓我請你們吃午飯吧
because I'm about to come into an unexpected windfall.
因為我馬上要贏一場出乎意料的大官司了
Well, I guess that's your thing
看來你經常這樣啊
paying people off.
賄賂別人
I hope the TSA got more than some shitty falafel.
我希望你賄賂運管局用的不是劣質法拉費
What the hell are you talking about?
你們到底在說什么
I'm talking about this.
我在說這個
Bribery?
行賄
Ironic, isn't it?
多諷刺啊,不是嗎
You suing Professor Gerard for accepting a bribe
你因為受賄而起訴吉拉德教授
when you're the one paying off federal employees.
結果你才是向聯邦雇員行賄的那個人
Allegedly paying, Counselor.
僅是被指控行賄,律師
You don't want to slander me.
小心起訴你們誹謗哦
So you admit it. I don't admit a thing.
所以你承認了,我什么都沒承認
Your client sold out victims of a train derailment.
你們的委托人從火車出軌受害人身上牟利
He's going to pay.
他必須付出代價
You may not be willing to admit anything here,
你現在可能不愿意承認任何事
but you'll have to in front of the judge.
但到了法官面前你就得承認了
Because I've drafted subpoenas
因為我準備申請傳喚
for every TSA employee on duty that night.
那晚當班的所有運管局雇員
Drop the case, Mr. Brady.
撤訴吧,布雷迪先生
Are you threatening me?
你們這是在威脅我嗎
No, we're informing you.
不,我們只是告知你
Well, let me inform you.
那讓我來告知你們
In case you forgot, the TSA falls
希望你們沒忘記,運管局
under the Department of Homeland Security,
歸屬國土安全部管轄
which makes this a national security issue.
因此這屬于國家安全問題
This has nothing to do
這跟國家安全
with national security, and you know it.
一毛錢關系都沒有,你心知肚明
All I know is the government found
我只知道政府在一位乘客身上
a large sum of cash on a passenger.
發現了大量現金
Now, how they came to know that,
至于他們是怎么知道的
how they proceeded to investigate that,
他們接下來怎么調查的
or what they did with that information
或者他們拿這一消息怎么辦
is the government's business.
都是政府的事
And that's what you're going with?
你就打算拿這個當擋箭牌嗎
That's not what I'm going with.
不是我打算拿這個當擋箭牌
That's what they're going to go with.
而是他們會拿這個當擋箭牌
So you can call up as many TSA agents as you like,
所以隨便你們傳喚多少運管局探員
but they're not gonna be saying a thing.
他們一個字都不會說的
And you can buy your own damn falafel.
你們還是自己買法拉費吧
I need Cutie Pie Cosmetics.
我需要魅力派美妝的資料
You want to try that again?
你又想來找茬嗎
I have a meeting with Joan Walsh tonight,
我今晚要和瓊·沃爾什見面
and I need her files.
我需要她的檔案
Joan is Harvey's client.
瓊是哈維的委托人
Not anymore. Since when?
不再是了,從什么時候開始
Since it doesn't matter,
從什么時候開始不重要
because I'm name partner,
我可是冠名合伙人
which means when I say I need something,
這就意味著我說我需要什么
your response should either be,
你的回答應該是
"How high?" or "Can I have another?"
"要多少"或者"還需要別的嗎"
Fine.
好吧
There are a few things that you should know
你需要知道幾件事...
You see, what I know is
我需要知道就是
your boss seems to think
你老板以為
all it takes to impress Joan Walsh
只要讓唐娜安排一頓上等的晚餐
is getting Donna to make a fancy dinner reservation,
就能打動瓊·沃爾什
but I'm going to impress her with so much legal domination
而我卻會用我超凡的法律能力打動她
that by the end of the night,
等今天晚上結束的時候
all she's gonna be able to say is,
她壓根不會記得
"Harvey Specter who?"
哈維·斯佩克特是老幾
Okay, that's a mistake A mistake?
好,這就是一個錯誤... 錯誤嗎
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
You're trying to impress me
你是想用你的法律能力
with your legal domination
來打動我
to prove that you're not just a paralegal
證明你不是小小的律師助理
but an associate.
而是名合格的律師
No, Louis. I'm
不是的,路易,我...
See, I don't care what you call yourself.
聽著,我根本不關心你怎么看自己
So unless you did such a shitty job,
所以除非你糟糕到
the files are unreadable,
把那份檔案寫得狗屁不通
hand 'em over to me right now.
否則就趕緊交給我
That's more like it.
這樣才像話
What's this?
這是什么
I know you have to work tonight,
我知道你今晚需要工作
but you also need to eat.
但你也需要吃東西
I wouldn't call this just eating.
這可不只是吃東西
Well, you deserve better than paper plates.
一次性盤子可配不上你
I don't mind paper plates.
我不介意一次性盤子啊
Oh, I know you don't.
我知道你不介意
I just said you deserve better.
我只是說它配不上你
Is that Ropa Vieja?
這是燉牛肉嗎
I made it myself.
我親手做的
Which means you got it at the Cuban place
也就是說你是從四十街和萊克斯街交叉口
that I love on 40th and Lex.
那家我最喜歡的古巴餐廳買來的
By myself.
親手買來
What did I do to deserve this?
我干了什么獲此殊榮
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just...
我只是...
feeling closer.
覺得咱倆關系進了一步
Because I confided in you.
因為我信賴你
Because the walls are coming down,
因為你的心防正在坍塌
and I can feel it.
我感覺得到
What did I do to deserve you?
我何德何能擁有你
Well, we can talk about that
我們可以邊吃這頓
over this delicious meal that I made all by myself.
全部由我烹制的晚餐,邊談這件事
To us.
敬我們
And then I said, "Helen,
然后我說, "海倫
that's no Pomeranian.
那不是純種博美犬
That's a Pomimo.
而是混血博美
You've been had."
你上當啦"
That is hilarious.
太搞笑了
Really, dogs, they are
真的,狗狗啊,它們...
they are so fascinating.
它們真是太迷人了
Do you have many dogs, Louis?
你養了很多狗嗎,路易
Hell, no.
才沒有
Building regulations it's a cluster of fff...
因為樓規不讓養,真是群混...
I've been fighting them for years.
我和他們斗爭好多年了
Oh, that's horrible. Yes.
太可怕了,是啊
As is what's going on with your stock.
說到你股票現在的狀況
Louis, we're having dinner.
路易,我們在吃晚飯呢
Put that away. No, no, no.
把那玩意拿開,不不不
But I just thought you'd be interested to know that
我只是想著你可能會有興趣知道
we could skyrocket the share price
我們可以讓股價飆升
Right now what I'm interested in
現在,我只對
is having another Manhattan
再點一杯曼哈頓雞尾酒
and hearing what's on the dessert list.
以及聽聽甜品單上有什么感興趣
You don't need a list. Get the Crème br?lée.
你不需要看單子,點法國焦糖蛋奶凍就好
Now, this stock issue, I have
現在,這個股票問題,我有...
Fax the papers to my office,
把文件傳真到我辦公室
and I'll review them when I get home.
然后等我回家了再看
When you get home?
等回家再看
What the ff...
搞什么...
What the hell did we come to dinner for, then?
那我們到底是為什么出來用晚餐
For this.
為了這個啊
What this?
"這個"指什么
This.
這個
Okay.
好吧
I don't know how Harvey handled these quarterly reviews,
我不知道哈維是如何處理這些季度報告的
but I Oh, Harvey...
但是我... 哈維...
was magnificent.
他真是太棒了
Truth be told, I was a little disappointed
老實說,當我聽說將由你來代替他
when I heard that you'd be handling this
處理這件事時
instead of him,
我有點失望
but I haven't seen your chacha yet,
但我還沒看過你跳恰恰舞呢
so the jury's still out.
所以尚未有定論
That was a lawyer joke.
這是個律師笑話
Yep. Got it.
是的,我聽明白了
Yep.
沒錯
Listen, Joan,
聽著,瓊
I think you're gonna be really glad
我覺得你真的會很慶幸
that it was me here tonight,
今晚在這里的是我
because I already sent a letter to your board.
因為我已經送了封信給你的董事會了
And I You did what?
然后我... 你干了什么
I notified them of this.
我通知了他們這件事
That's
那就是...
what I'm trying to tell you.
我一直試圖告訴你的事
Why the hell would you do something so patently stupid?
你為什么要做這種顯而易見的蠢事
Stupid?
Hey, I didn't become name partner being stupid.
我可不是靠賣蠢當上冠名合伙人的
Didn't you?
不是嗎
Two members of my board
董事會中的兩名成員
are about to reach their term limits.
馬上就要到任期年限了
At least one is being circled by Glamour Cosmetics.
其中至少有一人已被魅力美妝公司選定了
You have just notified that person of a product
你剛剛把一個我研發了數年的產品
that I've had in R & D for years,
告訴了那個人
and now they can trade information
而如今他們可以拿這個信息到我最大的
for a seat on the board of my biggest competitor.
競爭對手那里去換取董事會席位了
Joan, I didn't know
瓊,我不知道...
Tell me, Mr. Litt,
告訴我,利特先生
did you actually graduate from law school,
你真的是從法學院畢業的嗎
or did you just buy your way onto the letterhead?
還是花錢買的文憑
Yeah, you better put that bag down,
你最好把包放下
because we're staying all night.
因為我們整晚都要待在這里了
Didn't go well with Joan, did it?
瓊的事情進行的不順利,是吧
No, it didn't, because you sandbagged me.
是不順利,因為你拖了我后腿
I didn't sandbag you.
我沒有拖你后腿
Well, then what do you call not telling me
那你怎么稱呼"沒告訴我
that Glamour was circling her board members?
魅力美妝在挖她董事會成員"這一行為
I tried to tell you,
我試著告訴你來著
but you couldn't hear me through all of your rage.
但是你在狂怒之下什么也聽不進去
What I'm not hearing
我現在沒聽見的
is the sound of you putting your bag down,
是你把包包放下的聲音
because the board members are meeting tomorrow afternoon,
因為明天下午董事會成員就要開會了
and I only have until then to fix this.
而我必須在那之前補救這件事
And you want me to help you?
你是想要我幫你嗎
You're the associate on this case, aren't you?
你是這個案子的律師,不是嗎
So now I'm an associate? Hey, you know what?
現在我又成律師了,你猜怎么著
Now is not the time to get into it.
現在不是討論這個的好時候
No, now is exactly the time to get into it,
不,現在恰恰是討論這個的好時候
because you have taken every opportunity possible
因為你抓住每一個機會
to make me feel like I am nothing,
讓我覺得自己一無是處
and now, even though you want something,
而如今,就算你有求于我
you're still treating me like I'm nothing.
你還是不把我當回事
I'm treating you like every other associate.
我對你和對其他每一個律師沒什么不同
That is bullshit, and you know what?
放屁,你猜怎么著
Even if it were true,
就算真是這樣
you didn't used to treat me that way.
你以前不是這樣對我的
I didn't used to know you lied to me on a daily basis.
那是因為我以前不知道你每天都在欺騙我
Louis, it would serve you right
路易,假如我拿上包走人
if I take my bag and leave you here
回家到我愛的人身邊,留你一人在這里
and go home to the man that I love.
也是你活該
So you're not gonna help.
所以你是不打算幫忙了
No, I'm gonna help you,
不,我會幫你的
but not because you deserve it.
但不是因為你理應得到我的幫助
I'll do it because I am an associate,
我會幫你,是因為我是一名律師
and I am a professional,
而且我是專業的
which means I am capable
這意味著為了做好我的工作
of putting the personal aside in order to do my job.
我能夠將私人情感放在一邊
And one of those, please.
麻煩再要一個那個
Just what I was in the mood for.
我正好想要來一個
Ah, you're getting a bagel.
你要買百吉餅
That means you kicked ass.
那意味著你成功了
Which I did.
的確如此
You called up the TSA,
你是打了電話給運管局
busted up their national security defense?
攻破了他們國家安全級別的防線嗎
No, I used their defense.
不,我利用了他們的防線
Gerard's gonna testify under seal
吉拉德會在保密的情況下作證
because it's a matter of national security.
因為這事關國家安全
And the Judge bought that?
法官會信嗎
What's not to buy?
當然會信了
The TSA made the argument for us.
運管局為我們鋪好了路
And what did Brady say?
布雷迪怎么說
That's the best part about it.
這是最精彩的部分
He doesn't even know it.
他完全不知情
It's a matter of national security.
因為事關國家安全
We testify under seal,
我們在保密情況下作證
the Judge realizes that Gerard is a degenerate gambler...
法官意識到吉拉德是個墮落的賭徒
But a fair mediator.
但也能當個調解員
The case gets dismissed, and Garrett Brady
這個案子被駁回,加勒特·布雷迪
and Harvard Law never know it happened.
和哈佛法學院根本不會知道這件事
You thought of all of that on your own?
這都是你想出來的
You think you're the only one who can come up
你以為只有你能想出一個
with an intelligent solution?
聰明的解決辦法嗎
You are 1 for 400
我們共事這么久
in the time we've worked together.
四百個案子里你也就能想出一個
Okay, smart guy, since I did your job for you,
好了,聰明人,既然我替你干了你的活
you're gonna do my job for me.
你就得幫我做我的
You want me to prep Gerard
你想讓我幫吉拉德做取證預演
because you don't want to sit in a room
因為你不想跟他共處一室
and listen to him talk for two hours.
聽他嘮叨兩個小時
I didn't want to 15 years ago,
十五年前我就我不想
and I don't want to now.
現在更不想
We only get one shot at this,
我們只有一次機會
and his testimony better be rock solid.
他的證詞一定要無懈可擊
Thanks.
謝了
Oh, yeah, sure, help yourself!
拿走吧,別客氣
Dick.
混蛋
I see you haven't slept.
你一宿沒睡啊
I have a lot of work that needs attending to.
我要處理的事太多了
I bet you do, considering the phone call
我猜也是,鑒于今天早上
I got from Joan Walsh this morning.
我接到了瓊·沃爾什的電話
She called you?
她給你打電話了
She wanted to know what the other name partners
她想知道某位冠名合伙人渾水摸魚的事
were going to do about the one that screwed the pooch.
另一位冠名合伙人要怎么處理
Oh, come on, that is not fair.
得了吧,這不公平
I didn't have all the information
我沒拿到所有的信息...
You had enough information
你倒是有足夠的信息
to make a deal to get her from Harvey,
跟她談條件,把她從哈維手里搶過來
and part of that deal was you backing me with Jeff.
條件當中還包括瞞著我和杰夫
Oh, so that's why you're here.
你是因為這個才來的
You don't trust I'm still gonna do it?
你不相信我能搞定
Because you haven't done it yet,
因為你到現在都沒搞定
and you have a history of making poor decisions
而且事情沒按你的設想發展的時候
when things aren't going your way.
你不止一次做出錯誤決定了
The only poor decision I've made is agreeing
我唯一的錯誤決定就是同意
to cover for you in the first place.
幫你隱瞞真相
You didn't think that was such a bad idea
你用這件事當把柄為自己謀利的時候
when you were using it to get what you wanted.
你也沒覺得有什么不好啊
And now you're threatening to take that thing away.
現在你在威脅我奪走我的成果嗎
Louis, you want to keep Joan,
路易,你想留住瓊
that's on you,
那是你的事
but I held up my end of the bargain.
但我在履行我們的交易
You better hold up yours.
你最好別玩砸了
I just want to go over it one more time, Professor.
我只是想在回顧一遍,教授
How much money was in that pot?
賭注有多少錢
I'm tried of going over it.
我已經回顧煩了
Why do we have to keep replaying
為什么我們非得一遍又一遍地
every moment of this game?
從頭回想呢
Because your entire case depends on it.
因為它是整個案子的關鍵
My case depends on the fact that I won that money gambling,
我的案子取決于那些錢是我賭博贏的
not whether I won it with a flush.
我是不是用同花贏得很重要嗎
Your case depends on the judge believing you,
案子想獲勝的關鍵是法官相信你的話
and if he finds any holes in your testimony, then we
如果他在你的證詞里找出任何漏洞,那我們
I gave you the names of everyone I knew at that game.
我把賭桌上所有人的名字告訴你
But none of those men were there when you won that money.
但你贏得那些錢的時候他們都不在
I can't help it if I didn't get the name of the guy I beat.
我不知道手下敗將的名字,我也沒辦法
Which is why your story needs to be rock solid.
所以你的故事必須無懈可擊
Okay.
好吧
Go ahead.
繼續吧
So I ask you again, Professor,
所以我再問你一遍,教授
how much money was in the final pot?
最終局的賭注有多少錢
Roughly $12,000.
大約一萬二
And you won that hand.
然后你贏了
As I said before, I won,
就像我說過的,我贏了
and then I cashed out.
然后我將籌碼兌現
And what did you have again?
你的牌是什么來著
A queenhigh flush.
Q同花
And who did you beat?
輸家是誰
I told you, I didn't get his name.
我說過了,我不知道他的名字
Okay, so what did he have?
那他的牌是什么
Two pair, queens over sixes.
Q和6的雙對
Wait a second.
等一下
You said before that the man next to you
你之前說你旁邊的人
folded with two queens up,
手里有兩個Q
and now this guy has two queens,
現在這人手里又有兩個Q
and you had a queenhigh flush?
你還是個Q同花
I said that the man next to me
我之前說我旁邊的人
folded with two kings.
手里是兩張K
No, you didn't.
不,你不是這么說的
You heard me wrong.
你聽錯了
No, I didn't.
我沒聽錯
Is this part of prepping me,
這是預演的一部分
or are you accusing me of something?
還是你在指控我
I'm trying to get your story to line up.
我在幫你把故事捋順
My story does line up. Not to me, it doesn't.
我的故事沒問題,我覺得有問題
Look, young man, if you're gonna sit over there
年輕人,如果你坐在這
and call me a liar
說我是騙子
I'm not calling you a liar,
我沒說你是騙子
but if you say tomorrow what you said today,
但如果你明天照今天這么說
we're gonna be in a lot of trouble,
我們的麻煩就大了
because where I come from,
因為據我所知
there are only four queens in a deck.
一副撲克只有四張Q
I said two kings,
我說的是兩張K
and I'm gonna say that again tomorrow.
我明天也會這么說
So you do your job,
做好你的工作
and I'm gonna do mine.
我也會做好我的
He's lying.
他在撒謊
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Gerard's story about winning all that money
吉拉德那個打撲克贏錢的故事
playing poker is bullshit.
純屬一派胡言
All right, slow down. What the hell happened?
好吧,慢點說,到底發生了什么
I did the math, and the hands don't add up.
我算過了,玩家手里的牌對不上
What do you mean you did the math?
什么叫你算過了
I mean first he said that he drew a queen on fourth street,
他先是說第四張牌抓到的是Q
and then when I pressed him about it, he
之后我跟他確認的時候...
Wait a second.
等一下
This conclusion is based on him recalling hands
你這結論是根據他在盤問時
under crossexamination?
他回憶的牌得出的
Harvey, I got kicked out
哈維,我在大西洋城
of Atlantic City for counting cards.
因為算牌被趕出去過
I know this shit.
我了解這種把戲
It doesn't mean he's lying.
那也不能說明他撒謊了
I got a little experience with that too,
我對這種情況也有點經驗
and I'm telling you, he was.
我告訴你,他撒謊了
Or maybe he's tired. Or maybe I'm right.
或許他只是累了,或者我猜對了
Or maybe you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
或者你根本不知道你在說什么
Why are you defending him?
為什么你總是維護他
Because you asked me to.
是你叫我替他辯護的
Look, Harvey,
哈維
I'm not saying that he took a bribe.
我沒說他受賄了
I'm just saying that he didn't get that money playing poker.
我只想說他那筆錢不是玩牌得來的
Well, unless he admitted that, he's testifying tomorrow.
除非他承認了,否則明天還得出庭作證
Since when do you stick your head in the sand?
你從什么時候開始成了鴕鳥
Did he admit it? No, he didn't.
他承認了嗎,沒有
But he screwed up the details, and he shouldn't have,
但他什么細節都對不上,這不應該
because people who are telling the truth get it right.
如果說的是真話,可不會這樣
And you know it.
你心里也清楚
What's that?
那是什么
Jacks full of fours.
對J三張四,滿堂彩
I can see that, but why
我知道,但為什么...
Why is it staring you in the face?
為什么把它們擺在你面前嗎
It's what I threw down the last time I won a huge hand.
我上回就靠這一手賺了一大筆
It was six weeks ago, and I can remember every hand
那是六個禮拜前,我還能記得
that every player at that table had.
那張桌上每一個玩家的每一手牌
Now, if you won money the other night,
如果你那天晚上贏錢了
you'd remember it too.
你也會記得的
I do remember,
我記得啊
and as I explained to your associate
就像我跟你的律師說的...
Yeah, stop bullshitting me.
夠了,別糊弄我了
Where the hell did that money really come from?
那筆錢究竟是從哪里來的
'Cause if you don't tell me the truth,
如果你不說真話
I'm canceling that hearing right now.
我就取消明天的聽證會
It came...
錢是從...
from a student of mine.
我一個學生那兒來的
For what?
做什么用
In exchange for changing his grade.
讓我幫他改成績
Jesus Christ. For $25,000?
我的天,要兩萬五
He was going to fail my class,
他就要掛了我這門課
and that would've stopped him from getting an offer from
這會影響一些公司錄取他...
You goddamn hypocrite.
你這個偽君子
You preach about ethics, and you do this?
你滿嘴道德倫理卻做出這種事
This is about ethics.
這與道德倫理有關
And you don't have any idea why I did it.
你根本不知道我為何如此
I don't care why you did it.
我才不在意你的動機
I care about what you're making me do,
我只關心你讓我做了什么
because I am not suborning perjury.
我是不會去做偽證的
Well, you tell me that you've never done anything worse.
你敢說沒做過比這更過分的事嗎
I knew it.
我就知道
You would do it for someone else...
如果是其他人你就幫了這個忙
but not for me.
但就是不會幫我
You know what, Professor?
你知道嗎,教授
There's a small part of me that actually thought
其實我內心還是有一點點指望
that you came to me because you thought I'm the best,
你覺得我是最好的律師才來找我
but you just think I'll do whatever it takes to win.
但你竟然以為我會為了贏不擇手段
Isn't that what makes you the best?
不就是這樣你才是最厲害的律師嗎
Get someone else to do your dirty work,
找其他人替你做這些卑鄙勾當
because I'm not suborning perjury.
我是不會替你做偽證的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Getting my blood flowing.
促進我的血液流通
I've been sitting here all night,
我在這里坐了一晚
and restless leg syndrome kills 14 people every hour.
每小時有14個人死于下肢不寧綜合癥
I don't think that's accurate.
我覺得這數字不太準確
I don't care what you think. What do you have?
我不管你怎么覺得,有進展嗎
I found a way to fix things with Joan.
我找到能夠挽回瓊的方法了
Okay, you're arguing anything in R & D
好吧,你想說研發部門的東西
is the intellectual property
是自主知識產權
of the person who suggested the product?
產權屬于產品的建議者
Until such time that the results become public.
直到研發結果公布于眾
Which they did the second I sent the board that letter.
我向董事會遞信那一刻就公開了
Except board members are subject
但董事會成員受
to the nondisclosure agreement.
保密協定約束
Well, the board members haven't signed
他們并沒有簽署
a nondisclosure agreement.
保密協定啊
Yet.
是還沒
What's to stop them from refusing?
萬一他們不愿意簽怎么辦
Nothing, but if they do,
不怎么辦,如果他們不簽字
then the noncompete kicks in.
非競爭條款就派上用場了
Preventing them from revealing the contents of my letter
在受到訴訟威脅的情況下
under threat of prosecution.
他們不能公布那封信的內容
Specifically corporate espionage.
尤其是公司間諜活動
Oh, my God. You got this idea from
我的天,你這個點子是從...
Our bylaws. My bylaws.
我們的章程里來的,我寫的章程
Rachel, holy shit, this is...
瑞秋,我的天,這真是...
acceptable.
可以接受的方法
I think the word you're looking for is "Awesome."
我覺得你想說的那個詞是"了不起"
Well, the word I'm saying is, "Get out,
我想說的是"出去
because I have a meeting to prepare for."
因為我有個會要準備"
You know what, Louis? I have been working all night.
你知道嗎,路易,我為此工作了整晚
And this gets your ass out of a major sling,
這解救你于水火
so instead of dismissing me,
所以與其趕我走
you should be asking me to come with you.
你該讓我跟你一起去
Excuse me, Miss Professional.
抱歉,專業小姐
You wanted me to treat you like every other associate.
你不是希望我對律師一視同仁嗎
Now I am. By acting as if I did nothing?
現在就是,好像我什么都沒干似的
No, by acknowledging you did acceptable work.
不,認可你做的工作就是一視同仁
Letting you come with me is something
讓你和我一起去這種事
that I would only do for you if we were friends,
是我把你當朋友才可能發生的
which we are not.
但我們不是朋友
You canceled the hearing.
你取消了聽證會
You were right.
你說得對
He was lying.
他撒謊了
I'm sorry.
真遺憾
You know, I knew he was a hypocrite
在我發現賭博的真相后
after I found out about the gambling.
我發現他是一個偽君子
I never thought he'd sell out Harvard.
可我從來沒想過他會出賣哈佛
What are you talking about?
你說什么
He did take the bribe,
他確實受了賄
but it had nothing to do with the accident victims.
但與意外的受害者無關
He did it to change someone's grade.
他受賄幫一個學生改成績
Why would he do that?
他為什么要這么做
What difference does it make?
這動機還重要嗎
Either way, he was gonna let me suborn perjury.
無論如何他都要我替他做偽證
It makes a difference because we still have to win this case.
如果我們要贏這案子,動機當然重要
Oh, I don't give a shit about winning this case.
我才不在乎這個案子能不能贏
I've never heard you say anything like that before.
我從來沒聽你這么說過
Youyou care about winning every case,
每一個案子,每一場比賽
every game, every argument.
每一次辯論你都想贏
Did you hear me?
你聽見我說的了嗎
He was gonna let me suborn perjury.
他要讓我去做偽證
And so would every client you have
如果能就此逃過一劫
if they thought they'd get away with it.
你所有客戶都會要求你這么做啊
He's not every client.
他不是其他的客戶
No, he's the one you hated in the first place.
他是你之前就很討厭的人
I didn't hate him. Harvey, what is going on here?
我沒有討厭他,哈維,到底怎么了
I thought he was better than us.
我以為和我們比,他是個好人
I sat in that class and listened to him talk
我坐在教室里聽他講課
about what kind of lawyers we should be,
講我們以后應該成為什么樣的律師
and I always let him down because I knew
而我總是讓他失望因為我知道
that wasn't the kind of lawyer that wins.
他說的那種律師不會贏官司
And I wanted to win.
但是我想要勝利
So I'd argue with him,
所以我跟他爭論
and he'd look down on me.
所以他鄙視我
And now instead of you letting him down,
但現在不是你讓他失望
he let you down.
是他讓你失望了
He turned out to be no better than any of us.
最后證明他并沒有比我們好到哪里去
So then let's make him better than us.
那就讓我們把他變成一個好人
Miss Walsh.
沃爾什小姐
You are not on my schedule today.
我今天沒安排要見你
Ah, ah, Miss Walsh, please take a look at this.
沃爾什小姐,請看下這個
What is it?
這是什么
It's a chance to make things right.
這是個彌補錯誤的辦法
You cannot call board members employees
你不能把董事會委員當做普通雇員一樣
based on them having access to an expense account.
因為他們還拿著報銷單
Not just an expense account.
不只是報銷單
They have corporate cards and standing offices,
他們還有公司信用卡和常設辦公室
which, as defined by section 14.2
這些都在國內稅收法規的
of the Internal Revenue Code,
第14.2欄里注明了的
makes them employees.
表明他們就是一般的雇員
Well, Mr. Litt,
利特先生
seems I won't be demanding a new point person after all.
看來我不需要再指定其他律師了
I'm glad to hear that.
很高興聽您這么說
Are you?
真的嗎
Of course I am.
當然
You're my first client as name partner.
你是我成為冠名合伙人后的第一位委托人
You're very important to me.
您對我來說非常重要
Well, I suppose we'll find out the truth
反正再有人成為新冠名合伙人的時候
when someone else makes name partner.
我就知道你是不是真的這么想了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么啊
I'm not an idiot.
我不傻
I know that no one in your firm wants to deal with me.
我知道我在你們律所是個燙手山芋
That's not true.
并沒有
In fact, I fought for you.
事實上,你是我爭取來的
You may have thought you were fighting for me,
你可能以為你是費力爭取的
but I know that Jessica dumped me on Harvey,
但我知道我是杰西卡扔給哈維的
and it seems that the second you made name partner,
看起來你一成為冠名合伙人
Harvey did the same thing to you.
哈維就把我扔給了你
Oh, you didn't know that, did you?
哦,你不知道啊
Then maybe we were meant for each other,
那看來我們是挺有緣的
since we're both left out of the club.
因為我們都是被拋棄的那個
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
You make this big speech about repairing our friendship,
你滔滔不絕地講了一堆要修復友誼
and all it was more words.
結果只是說說而已
What are you talking about?
你在說什么啊
You convinced me to take Joan,
你說服了我去接下瓊的單子
while conveniently leaving out the fact
然后順便省去了你其實
you're doing Harvey a favor.
是在幫哈維的事實
That's not why I did it, Louis.
路易,那不是我這么做的原因
Well, just tell me right now, can he stand her?
好,那你現在告訴我,哈維受得了瓊嗎
No, but he was gonna keep her
他受不了,但他是打算留著這個單子的
because you
因為你...
Hurt his precious feelings. I know.
傷害了他寶貴的感情,我知道
I felt so awful about that.
我覺得很抱歉
You know what, Louis? You should.
你知道嗎,路易,你真該感到抱歉的
And while you're at it, you should feel pretty awful
并且,你也該對你現在對我的所作所為
about being a dick to me right now.
而感到抱歉
You lied to me again.
可是你又騙了我
No, Louis. I fought for you...again.
我沒有,路易,我是又為你爭取了一次
No.
你沒有
You made Joan sound important.
你讓瓊聽起來很重要
"The first client that Jessica gave Harvey
哈維成為冠名合伙人的時候
when he made name partner."
杰西卡給他的第一位客戶
She is important, Louis, but you can't see that
她的確很重要,路易,但是你不懂
because you didn't want a client.
因為你想要的不是客戶
You just wanted to take something away from Harvey.
而是從哈維那里奪走些什么
What I want is respect.
我要的是尊重
Then get out of your own way
那就別再一意孤行了
and get on the goddamn team.
加入我們,和我們合作
You mean the team that kept Mike's secret from me?
你是說那個瞞著我邁克秘密的小團體嗎
No, Louis!
不,路易
I mean the team that protected its own,
我是指那個會保護成員的團隊
because that's what teams do.
因為團隊就應該這樣
And, you know, I shouldn't even be telling you this
而且,我本不應該告訴你這個的
because she wasn't going to,
因為她沒打算告訴你
but if you need a little bit more evidence
但是如果你需要更多的證據
of what we do for each other,
來看我們都為對方做了些什么
then take a look at Rachel,
那就看看瑞秋
because she got Katrina a job.
因為她給卡特里娜找了份工作
What? That's right.
什么,正是
Your former associate,
你之前的律師
and you've been treating Rachel like shit.
但是你卻對瑞秋肆意踐踏
So, if you're done yelling at me,
所以,如果你吼夠我了
then I suggest you go fix one of the thousand things
我建議你在最近搞砸的那么多事里挑一個
that you have screwed up lately,
好好修補一下
because the rest of us, we are done fighting for you.
因為我們已經不想再為你爭取什么了
Mr. Ross.
羅斯先生
Ah, you must be Ian.
你肯定是伊安了
And, please, don't call me Mr. Ross.
千萬別叫我羅斯先生
Mike is fine. Ah, sure.
叫邁克就好,沒問題
Hey, thanks for your call, Mike.
多謝來電,邁克
Pearson Specter is a great firm.
皮爾遜斯佩克特是家很棒的律所
Ah, well, you're a great candidate.
你也是個很棒的候選者
I'm a little curious why you're still interviewing.
我很好奇為什么你還在面試
I heard you had a solid offer at Skadden.
我聽說斯卡登確定要雇你了
I do, but Skadden Arps is no Pearson Specter.
對,但斯卡登阿布斯不是皮爾遜斯佩克特
Are you sure it's not because
你確定不是因為
you're worried they'll find out that you failed
你擔心他們會發現你掛了
Professor Gerard's legal ethics class?
吉拉德教授的法律職業道德課
What? Oh, shit.
什么,我去
You don't know.
你不知道啊
He hasn't changed your grade,
他收了你的兩萬五千塊
but he still has your $25,000.
但是他沒有給你改成績
Who the hell are you?
你到底是誰
I'm exactly who I said I was.
我說我是誰就是誰
The only thing I left out is that
我沒告訴你的是
Professor Gerard is my client.
吉拉德教授是我的客戶
Well, he can't be in trouble for this.
那他不可能因為這個惹禍上身
I'd know.
我知道
He's not.
不是這個
He's being accused of accepting a bribe
他被指控在進行聯邦仲裁期間
while conducting a federal mediation
收受賄賂
because of this.
就因為這個
That's not my problem.
那不是我的問題
It's your problem now,
現在是你的問題了
which is why you're gonna sign this.
所以你得簽了這個
What is that?
那是什么
It's a sworn affidavit
是份誓言證詞
stating the money that you paid Gerard is a loan.
說明你給吉拉德的錢是借款
Well, what happens to my grade?
那我的成績怎么辦
It stays the same because Henry Gerard
保持原樣,因為亨利·吉拉德
doesn't take money to change grades.
沒有收錢改成績
That's bullshit. We had a deal.
胡說八道,我們有協議
Yeah, well, consider this your first lesson in the real world.
把這看作你在現實世界的第一課吧
Deals change.
協議會有變
I don't care what world it is.
我不管什么世界
I'm not signing anything.
反正我什么也不簽
That's too bad,
那太糟了
because the truth will come out.
因為那樣,事實會被披露
And this way, you're failing a class
照我的辦法,你只是掛門課
instead of getting thrown out of school
而不會因賄賂教授
for bribing a professor.
而被丟出學校
It's up to you, Ian.
全任你選了,伊安
You want an F,
你想收下一個不及格成績
or do you want to not have a legal career at all?
還是徹底丟掉法律職業生涯
So I sign this, and the bribery allegations are gone?
我簽了這個,賄賂指控就沒了嗎
And no one ever knows a thing.
也沒人會知道
But I still have to pay Ian back the money.
但我還得把錢還給伊安
That's the way loans work.
借款就是這樣
You say that like I am a monster.
你說話的語氣好像我是怪物
I say it like it's true.
我的語氣是說那是事實
You know...
你知道嗎...
you never let me tell you what the money was for.
你從沒讓我說明錢是做什么的
You didn't listen to me when I told you I don't care.
你沒聽懂,我說過我不在乎
Who's the monster now?
那誰是怪物呢
I don't care because you always said
我不在乎是因為你總說
the circumstances don't matter.
背景情況并不重要
Well, do you care that after Mike grilled me,
那你在乎邁克盤問我之后
I was so impressed with him
我對他印象深刻
that I wonder why I'd forgotten him.
好奇我為什么會忘記他嗎
So I looked through my old records,
于是我去看了舊檔案
just to see how he did,
想看看他成績怎么樣
but I couldn't find any record of him
但找不到任何關于他
ever being in my class.
聽我課的記錄
Just like they're not gonna find any record
就像他們也不會找到任何
of you accepting a bribe from a student.
關于你收學生賄賂的記錄一樣
You saying we're even?
你是說我們扯平了嗎
I'm saying you got a twoforone,
我說你這回一箭雙雕
because they're also not gonna find any record
因為他們也不會找到任何
of you gambling last year.
你去年賭博的記錄
That's why you came to see me back then, isn't it?
所以你那次找我是為這個,對嗎
You didn't want anyone to find out about him.
你不希望任何人發現他的情況
I'm not gonna tell you why I came
我不會告訴你我去年找你
to see you last year, Henry,
是為了什么,亨利
because the circumstances don't matter.
因為背景情況不重要
You really did pay attention in my class.
你確實好好聽我的課了
A lot more than you think.
比你認為的認真多了
I'm sorry I let you down, Mr. Specter.
很抱歉我讓你失望了,斯佩克特先生
Professor...
教授...
don't worry about paying back that loan.
不用擔心還錢的事
I got it.
我來搞定
Louis...
路易
what can I do for you?
有什么需要我幫忙
The question isn't what you can do for me, Jeff,
問題不是我要你幫什么忙,杰夫
but it's a matter of what you're gonna do,
而是你要怎么做
which is cut the bullshit right now.
也就是告訴你不要胡說八道
What? You heard me.
什么,你聽到了
I know Jessica told you about Hardman.
我知道杰西卡告訴你哈德曼的事了
Yeah, she did tell me,
是,她是告訴我了
and I have refrained from coming to see you
我也出于禮貌,扼制了自己
about blackmailing her out of courtesy.
沒有因為你勒索她而去找你
Courtesy?
禮貌
You haven't so much as wished me a congratulations.
你都沒有祝福恭喜我
You want me to kiss the ring, Louis,
你還想讓我祝賀你上位(吻你戒指),路易
after what you did?
在你做了那些事情之后
You're damn right I do,
說得對,我做了
because I don't care how it got up there.
因為我不在乎上位的手段
My name is on that wall.
我的名字現在在墻上
And if I had a crowbar handy...
如果我現在有跟撬棍
I would pry it off.
我會去親手把它撬下來
Well, Jeff, you don't.
杰夫,你沒有撬棍
So the question you got to ask yourself is,
所以你該問自己的問題是
"Do you want to stick with the team?"
"你想繼續在團隊里嗎"
Because my name is up there to stay
因為我的名字就在墻上
whether you like it or not.
無論你喜歡與否
Thanks for meeting me.
多謝你來見我
What's going on?
怎么了
I wanted to thank you for making me take Gerard.
我想謝謝你讓我接了吉拉德的案子
What happened?
出什么事了
What makes you think something happened?
你為什么會覺得出事了
Because I know you,
因為我了解你
and I know you don't have moments of selfreflection,
我知道你不會做自我反思
let alone have a drink with someone to tell them about it
更不會跑出來跟人喝酒告訴他你反思了
unless something happened.
除非出了事
You know what? Something did happen.
是有事
I dealt with some shit,
我處理了件爛事
and I'm trying to thank you for it
我想為此謝謝你
because it turned out to be a good thing.
因為爛事結果變成了好事
I think the word you're looking for is "Closure."
我覺得你想說的詞是"終結"
That's your word.
那是你的詞
The word I'm looking for is,
我想說的是
"You're welcome, Harvey.
"不客氣,哈維
That's nice of you to say."
"很高興聽到你說這個"
Thanks, Harvey.
謝謝,哈維
Good.
很好
Now listen to me.
你聽我說
For a minute there, I thought
有那么一瞬間,我以為
you were gonna tell me that he knows.
你要告訴我他知道了
What?
知道什么
Maybe I'm crazy,
也許是我偏執
but when I was prepping him, for a second, he looked at me,
但我幫他準備證詞時,有次他看著我
and I thought,
而我在想
"He's suspicious."
"他懷疑我了"
And then you called,
之后你又打電話
and after everything that's happened already, I
在發生這么多事之后,我...
It's fine, Mike. He doesn't know.
沒事,邁克,他不知道

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 職業的,專業的,專門的
n. 專業人

 
luggage ['lʌgidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 行李

 
prosecution [.prɔsi'kju:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 實行,經營,起訴

聯想記憶
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
guarantee [.gærən'ti:]

想一想再看

n. 保證,保證書,擔保,擔保人,抵押品
vt

 
resigned [ri'zaind]

想一想再看

adj. 認命的,順從的,聽任的 動詞resign的過去

聯想記憶
recognition [.rekəg'niʃən]

想一想再看

n. 認出,承認,感知,知識

 
embezzlement [im'bezlmənt]

想一想再看

n. 盜用,挪用,侵占

 
corporate ['kɔ:pərit]

想一想再看

adj. 社團的,法人的,共同的,全體的

聯想記憶
ethics ['eθiks]

想一想再看

n. 道德規范

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 美劇 訴訟雙雄

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 超人演员| 工程制图答案| 淡蓝色的雨简谱| jagger| 黎明电影| 1—36集电视剧在线观看| 丁丁历险记电影| 电视剧瞧这一家子演员表| 67pp| 冬日舞蹈教程完整版| 七下英语第二单元作文| 老阿姨电视剧免费观看| 黄雀电视剧高清完整版| 电影《uhaw》免费观看| 潘雨辰主演的电视剧大全| 龙的传人第四季| 电影《正青春》| 荒笛子简谱| 第一次美国电影| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳ⅹxxooav| 日日夜精品视频| 情难自禁电影| 宝力龟龟| 宋小莹| 村上信五| 奥特曼名字大全加图片| 英雄第二季| 自查报告| b超怎么看是男孩女孩| 哗鬼住正隔篱| 教学质量分析 | 国庆节安全公约| 韩国三级播放| 色在线观看| 成龙电影大全免费功夫片| 1992年台湾叫冬梅的电影| 狗年电影| 守株待兔的老农夫音乐教案| 艳女十八式无删除版| 王安宇电影| 转正意见评语|