Sheila Amanda Sazs
希拉·阿曼達·賽斯
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁給我嗎
Yes, I'll marry you.
我愿意嫁給你
And when we have kids, world, watch out.
等我們有孩子了,全世界就等著看吧
Louis, I don't want kids.
路易,我不想要孩子
Sheila, I'm gonna be a father.
希拉,我會成為父親的
Mike Ross is not coming back to this firm.
邁克·羅斯不能回來
You heard Louis. He already gave him the job.
你聽到路易的話,他已經把工作給他了
I want to know why the hell you came back.
我想知道你到底為什么回來
What matters is that I'm staying
重要的是我會留下來
because this is where I belong.
因為我就屬于這里
This makes it look like Forstman's payment never
這份文件會表明傅滋曼的付款
went to any offshore accounts
從未經過任何離岸賬戶
and that you never took a piece of it.
而且跟你毫無關系
No, that's forgery.
這可是偽造
Which is less of a crime than what you did.
那也比你犯下的罪行要輕
I had no choice!
我沒得選
Bullshit, you had no choice!
去你的沒得選
You could've said no at any goddamn point along the way.
你可以在任何一個時點上說不
One thing is for sure.
有一件事是板上定釘的
When all this is over, I'm gonna fire the shit out of you.
當一切結束之后,我會把你炒掉
I wouldn't be back here if it wasn't for Louis.
如果不是路易,我不可能回來
I'll take care of it.
我來解決
Dear Harvey and Jessica,
親愛的哈維和杰西卡
I put all of you in jeopardy for my own personal gain.
我確實為了個人利益,害你們身陷危急
Effective immediately,
立刻生效
I, Louis Litt,
我,路易·利特
am resigning from Pearson Specter.
從皮爾遜斯佩克特辭職
Please take care of my home.
請照看好我的家
One, two. Give me a second, gimme a sec.
一,二,等我一下
You're not dressed for it.
這身衣服不合適
Maybe we can get you some trunks, go a few rounds.
或許我們可以給你找條短褲,打幾回合
I think I've already gone a few rounds.
我已經練過身手了
I need your help.
我需要你幫忙
Anything. What can I do for you?
說吧,要我幫什么
Clients. I need clients.
客戶,我需要客戶
Louis, the bylaws say that
路易,章程規定
Come on, Harvey. You think I don't know what they say?
得了,哈維,你以為我不知道章程嗎
I wrote the bylaws.
都是我寫的
Yeah, and who'd you write 'em for, huh?
那你是為誰寫的呢
Jessica, and she's not gonna make an exception for you.
是杰西卡,她不會為你破例的
Well, maybe she'll make one for you?
那她或許會為你破例
She's not going to.
不可能的
Harvey, do you think I want to be here?
哈維,你以為我想來嗎
I tried to get interviews at six different firms
我聯系了六家律所面試
and every one of them said the same thing:
每一家的答復都一樣
it's a bloodbath out there.
現在競爭很激烈
Which means if I can't bring business with me,
所以如果我不能帶去客戶
I might as well move to Siberia
那我還不如搬去西伯利亞
because I'm never gonna find a job in this city.
因為我在這兒是別想找到工作了
Louis... Harvey.
路易,哈維
I'm not askin' for the moon.
我沒有奢求什么
Just three companies that I brought to the firm myself
只要三家我自己拉來的客戶
when they were nothing.
三個當時還默默無聞的公司
Let me talk to Jessica.
我去跟杰西卡談談
Thank you.
謝謝
Harvey, you don't look busy.
哈維,你看上去不太忙啊
Would you like to attend the International Securities
要去參加國際安全
Law Symposium? That depends.
法規論壇嗎,看情況
Is it in Vegas, Miami, or Rio?
是在維加斯,邁阿密,還是里約
Poughkeepsie. Send Paul Porter.
波基普西,派保羅·波特去吧
What can I do for you?
有什么事嗎
I just saw Louis.
我剛剛見了路易
No. He's not getting any clients.
不行,他別想拉走客戶
He just wants three.
他只想要三個
Letting them go won't break us.
放棄這三個對我們沒什么損傷
No, it won't, but it will open the floodgates for
的確,但這會開這種壞先例
every partner that ever thought of leaving
每個想離開并帶走客戶的
and taking their clients.
合伙人都會效仿
He's not every partner
他不是一般的合伙人
and he's worked his fingers to the bone for both of us,
而且他曾為我們拼死賣命過
and he's asking for a crumb.
現在要求的也并不多
And I give him that crumb, and next thing you know,
我要是滿足他了,緊接下來
all the cookies in the cabinet are gone.
就一發不可收拾了
You don't know that.
這未必
I do know that instead of talking about
我知道你不該在這兒談
giving Louis' clients away,
送出路易的客戶
you should be working on keeping your own.
而是該操心怎么保住自己的客戶
Jessica, I'll find a way to keep Versalife,
杰西卡,我會想辦法留下回春制藥
but that has nothing to do with Louis.
但那跟路易無關
We owe the man something.
我們欠他的
And I'm giving him something.
我給了他回報
My phone rings and he gets a glowing recommendation
如果有人來問我,我一定全力推薦
instead of me saying that he left after committing a felony.
而不會說他是犯下了重罪才會離開
No one's gonna call if he can't get in the door.
如果他連門都進不去不會有人來要推薦
That's on him, not on me.
那是他的事,不是我的
Are you sure we should be doing this?
這樣真的好嗎
You really want those vultures
你想要破產部的
in bankruptcy picking through his stuff?
那些禿鷹來挑揀他的東西嗎
It just doesn't feel okay going through his things.
我只是覺得翻他的東西太不好
Rachel, you haven't heard from him. I haven't heard from him.
瑞秋,你沒有他的消息,我也是
If we don't pack up his stuff, who will?
如果我們不替他收拾東西,誰來做啊
I guess you guys had the same idea I did.
看來我們想到一起了
Yeah.
是啊
He didn't take that either? No.
那個他都沒拿嗎,嗯
I just cleaned it.
我剛剛清潔過
It was smudged and I didn't want to give it back to him dirty.
弄臟了,我不想臟兮兮地拿給他
He must have been in such a hurry.
他肯定走得很匆忙
He was in a hurry 'cause he was ashamed.
他那么匆忙是因為他不好意思
I want to just get this over with.
我只想趕快了結這事
Jessica, what... Am I doing here?
杰西卡,你... 在這兒干什么
I'm here to tell you that I know you know the truth
我是來告訴你,我知道你知道
about Louis' resignation.
路易辭職的真相
I don't know
我不知道
Yes, you do, and I'm guessing you didn't like it.
你知道,我想你對此并不高興
You're right.
是的
I didn't.
的確
Because I don't think that he deserves to be fired.
我覺得他不該被解雇
That's funny, because I think you both deserve to be fired.
有意思,因為我覺得你倆都該被解雇
What do you... You knew what he did,
什么... 你知道他做了什么
and you said nothing.
卻什么都沒說
So that's why you're here.
你是為這個來的啊
To fire me.
解雇我的
No. I'm here to give you a second chance.
不,我是來給你第二次機會的
Those don't look like my case files.
那看上去不像我的案件資料
They're not, but I didn't come emptyhanded.
的確不是,但我不是空手前來
I got you somethin'. A job?
我給你帶了點東西,工作嗎
General counsel at Procter & Gamble.
寶潔公司法律總顧問
Procter & Gamble? What is that, a joke?
寶潔公司,你逗我呢
They're in Cincinnati,
他們公司在辛辛那提
which is like, American for "Siberia."
那就是美國的西伯利亞啊
It's American for "Number 31 on the fortune 500,"
他們是世界五百強企業第31名
and it's a chance to make a fresh start.
而且是重新開始的機會
Whose idea was this chance?
這是誰的主意
Her Majesty?
女王陛下嗎
Oh, yeah, I bet she loved that.
她肯定可開心了
Ship me off and never see me again.
讓我滾蛋,永遠不用再見到我
Louis, it was my idea, and you should take it.
路易,這是我的主意,你該抓住這機會
Well, would you take it?
換你會嗎
No way on earth.
才不會呢
You know why?
你知道為什么嗎
Because this is Rome,
因為這里是羅馬
you're a gladiator, and so am I.
而你是角斗士,我也是
Then be a gladiator.
那就做個角斗士
Take this job and fight your way back here.
接受這份工作,再慢慢打回來
I don't have to go to Cincinnati to fight my way back here.
我不用跑去辛辛那提才能打回來
I can goddamn fight Jessica.
我能打敗杰西卡
You're here to pick up your things?
你來收拾東西嗎
I'm here to pick the three clients that are mine.
我是來帶走屬于我的三個客戶的
Those clients, like everyone this firm represents,
那些客戶,和公司代理的所有客戶一樣
belong to me, and there's nothing you can do about it.
都屬于我,你對此無能為力
Oh yes there is, 'cause pursuant to the bylaws,
我當然能,因為根據公司規章
you're required to inform clients of any attorney's departure.
任何律師離職你都需要通知客戶
If you fail to do so prior to me giving you formal notice,
如果你在正式辭退我之前沒有通知他們
they're up for grabs.
他們就任我挑了
Well, you wrote the bylaws.
公司的規章都是你起草的
I'll take your word that's what they say.
我就相信你說的是真的
Oh, I see. You don't think I can take 'em from you, huh?
我懂了,你覺得我撬不走他們吧
Well, I'm the one who brought them in
把他們介紹來的人是我
and answered their call at 4:00 in the morning,
天不亮就接他們電話的人也是我
when all you did was take your cut.
而你只是坐享分成而已
Is that all I did?
是嗎
Yes, and that's why I'm gonna win them,
是的,所以我能贏走他們
because I deserve them.
因為那是我應得的
And that's what it always is with you, Louis, isn't it?
你一直都這么覺得是嗎,路易
What you deserve.
你應得的
You're goddamn right it is,
你說對了
And you have some nerve tellin' me no
我為你鞠躬盡瘁
after all I've done for you.
你還真有膽拒絕我
What you've done is break the law,
你做了違法的事
and I'm still willing to give you a good recommendation.
而我依舊愿意給你寫推薦信
I don't need your bullshit recommendation.
我才不需要你那破推薦信
I need clients, and if you're not gonna give 'em to me,
我要的是客戶,要是你不給我
you better strap in,
你最好把他們看牢了
because I'm gonna take 'em.
因為我會搶走他們的
Louis.
路易
You haven't returned any of my phone calls.
你一直沒回我電話
I don't like contact during transitional periods.
過渡期我不想跟任何人聯系
But you didn't even say goodbye.
可你連再見都沒說
What is there to say, Katrina?
有什么好說的,卡特里娜
Well...
這個...
When you're ready,
等你整理好了
I would love to take you out for dinner.
我們希望能一起吃頓飯
We can't do that. You're on the other side now.
這做不到,我們現在是敵人
What are you talking about? I gave Jessica notice.
這是什么意思,我告訴杰西卡了
I'm going after three clients.
我要帶走三個客戶
Louis Nonono.
路易,別勸了
We're gonna go do battle,
我們注定刀劍相向了
And I do not want to put you in the position
我想讓你陷入
to fraternize with the enemy.
親敵的處境當中
You're not the enemy, Louis.
你不是敵人,路易
Jessica had me contact all of your old clients in person.
杰西卡已經讓我親自聯系了你的所有舊客戶
She what?
她讓你干了什么
You can't approach them. It's over.
你不能聯系他們了,一切都結束了
I have to get going.
我得走了
Louis!
路易
I am so sorry.
對不起
I didn't want to do it. Don't be.
我也不想這么做,別道歉
If it had to be somebody, I'm glad it was you.
如果總得有人做這件事,我很慶幸是你
I'm in the middle of a merger.
我正處理合并案呢
What's so important that I had to come down
什么事這么重要還得讓我下樓
to your shitty office?
到你這破辦公室來
This used to be your shitty office.
這破辦公室原來是你的
And after that, it belonged to six other people,
之后還有六個人用過
five of whom are now gone.
其中五個已經不在律所了
What's your point?
你想說什么
That things can change in the blink of an eye.
眨眼間風云變幻
Louis. Yes, Louis.
你想談路易,沒錯
Took all of ten seconds to scrape his name off the wall.
把他的名字從墻上摳掉只用了十秒
How long do you think it's gonna take Jessica to scrape off mine?
你覺得杰西卡摳掉我的名字會用多久
What are you lookin' for, Mike?
你在找什么,邁克
Harvey, Jessica sees me as a huge problem.
哈維,杰西卡視我為大患
The solution is just to get rid of me.
解決的方法只有除掉我
I don't want that to happen,
我想發生那種事
so I need to solve an even bigger problem.
所以我得解決個比我自身更大的問題
And you want me to give you a bigger problem.
你想讓我給你個大問題
I just got back. I need you to give me
我才剛回來,你得把手上
the biggest problem you've got. Fine.
最大的案子給我,好吧
Sterling Pharmaceuticals is merging with Pfizer.
斯圖靈制藥要與輝瑞制藥合并
Come on, smart guy. You want to solve the problem?
來吧,聰明人,你不是想解決問題嗎
You better be able to identify it.
你最好能看出問題在哪
There is no problem. They merge.
沒什么問題啊,他們合并而已
They only make up 26% of the market.
他們總共只占市場份額的26%
That'sthat's not over the limit for 10b6.
沒有超過10b6條款的限制
But?
但是呢
Shit.
見鬼
Versalife puts us over the limit.
加上回春制藥就超了
We have to drop them.
我們得放棄他們了
Unless we figure out a way around 10b6.
除非我們能想個辦法打10b6的擦邊球
Like I told Jessica I would.
就像我跟杰西卡保證的那樣
You told her that?
你跟她這么說了
Harvey, no one has ever been able to do that.
哈維,沒人做到過這種事
Listen to me. You want to make a splash?
要想一鳴驚人
Part the Red Sea.
學摩西分開紅海吧
Oh, no. "Oh, no," What?
不是吧,不是什么
You have that look on your face
你臉上又是那種表情
like you want me to have some emotional conversation
那種想跟我開始一段我不想談的
I don't feel like having. You know what, Harvey?
感性對話的表情,別猜了,哈維
I just came in here to see if you needed anything.
我只是進來看看你有沒有什么需要
I don't. Okay, fine.
沒有,那好吧
Listen, I know that this whole thing with Louis
我知道路易這些事
is upsetting you.
讓你很失落
No. What's upsetting me, is you saying
不,讓我失落的是你明明說
you're here to see if I need anything
進來是為了看我有沒有需要
when you really want to talk about Louis.
而你其實是想跟我談路易的事
I'm worried about him. He's in a really bad place.
我很擔心他,他的處境很不利
You think I don't know that? That's why I tried to help him.
你以為我不知道嗎,所有我才想幫他
I got him a job on a silver platter
我把一份工作送到了他面前
and he threw it in my face.
可他毫不領情
And he shouldn't have done that.
你不該那么做
Yeah. Then why are you here?
說的對,那你還進來干嘛
Because I still think we can help.
因為我覺得我們還能幫他
Donna Harvey.
唐娜,哈維
You did a good thing by getting him that job.
你幫他找工作是好事
It was the right instinct, but it was the wrong city.
出發點是好的,但搞錯了城市
Yeah, I can't get him anything in New York.
可我沒法幫他找到紐約的工作
I'm not talking about New York.
我指的不是紐約
Then what the hell are you talking about?
那到底是哪兒
Nice grouping.
這幾槍不錯啊
How'd you know I'd be here?
你怎么知道我在這兒
Because you go mudding when you're happy,
因為你高興的時候會去洗泥巴浴
and you come here when you're looking to blow off steam.
想發泄的時候就會來這兒
Well, I am blowing off steam, Donna,
我是在發泄,唐娜
and I'm not finished,
而且我還沒發泄完呢
so unless you can handle a pistol,
除非你也會射擊
do me a favor please and just leave me alone.
否則你還是別管我了
Uh, how do you...
你是怎么...
Connecticut Junior Pistol Championship finalist.
康涅狄格州青年手槍射擊錦標賽入圍選手
Three years in a row.
連續三年
What years?
哪幾年啊
Ask me that again and I will use this on you.
你敢再問一遍,小心我崩了你
Is there anything that you can't do?
這世上有你不會的事嗎
No, there isn't.
沒有
Including talking Harvey into getting you another job.
包括說服哈維再幫你找份工作
So where is it this time?
這次又是哪
Cincinnati? Minneapolis?
辛辛那提,明尼阿波利斯
Anchorage, Alaska?
安克雷奇,還是阿拉斯加
Boston.
波士頓
Sheila.
希拉
Yes, Sheila.
沒錯,希拉
You got Harvey to do this for me?
你讓哈維這么做的
I got him to give you his word he will do it,
我讓他答應幫你
but after you turned down Cincinnati,
但你不肯去辛辛那提
he's not gonna make the call unless you say you're on board.
現在你不點頭他是不會去安排的
I can't. What do you mean, you can't?
不行,不行是什么意思
Donna, Sheila values strength.
唐娜,希拉喜歡強者
She's gonna see this as me coming to her
她會覺得我是在最無力的時候
at a time of weakness.
跑去找她
Louis,
路易
you go to Boston with the sole purpose of being with her,
你去波士頓唯一的目的是和她在一起
she's gonna see that as a sign of love.
她會覺得那是愛的表現
Tell him to make the call.
讓他幫我安排吧
Okay, Kyle, I think the question you have to ask is,
凱爾,我認為你要問的是
"Where do I see myself in ten years,"
十年后我會是什么樣子
And unfortunately, the answer is, "Not as a Harvard graduate."
不幸的是,答案是,"不是哈佛畢業生"
Idiot.
白癡
Louis, what are you doing here?
路易,你怎么來了
I'm here to take you back.
我來贏回你的芳心
II don't understand, the way we lef
我不明白,我們分開...
I don't care how we left it.
我不在乎我們怎么分開的
Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought of you,
我沒有一天不在想你
and I can't hold it back anymore.
我再也忍受不了相思之苦
Sheila, I love you,
希拉,我愛你
and I want us to be together.
我想跟你在一起
Louis, this is wonderful, but it'sit's
路易,太好了,但是...
It's just a lot to take in.
我需要一段時間來接受
To believe that you're really ready to commit.
相信你真的愿意了
Well, how's this for ready?
這個怎么樣
I'm taking a job in Boston. What?
我要來波士頓工作,什么
I quit Pearson Specter.
我從皮爾遜斯佩克特辭職了
Oh, my god.
天啊
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
You did all that for me?
你這都是為了我嗎
Yes.
是啊
Well, I
不過,我...
Well, what? I got a job in Boston for you.
你怎么了,我來波士頓工作是為了你
Louis, did you make that decision
路易,你做這個決定
before or after you quit your old job?
是在辭職以前還是辭職以后
What difference does it make?
有區別嗎
It makes a huge difference.
區別大了
You don't call for six months, and then...
你都六個月沒聯系我了,然后...
One day you wake up, quit your job,
一天你醒來,辭了職
and suddenly I'm supposed to fill the hole in your life?
突然之間就要我填補你生活的空白嗎
Nonononono, it's not like that.
不不不,不是這樣的
Okay, then what is it? I mean, do you know
好,那是怎么回事,你知道
how hard it was for me to not call you?
不給你打電話對我來說有多難嗎
I was tryin' to move on. Then why didn't you move on?
我努力想向前看,那怎么又反悔了
Because I realized that I don't need New York.
因為我意識到我不需要紐約
I need you.
我需要的是你
Louis, geography was the least of our problems.
路易,異地是咱倆之間最微不足道的問題
No, I know.
我知道
Andand I want you to know that I've come around on that.
我想讓你知道,我能接受
You don't "Come around" on children.
孩子的問題你不會"接受"
I don't want them, and I'm not going to change my mind.
我不想要孩子,也不會改變主意
You don't have to, because I've changed mine.
不用你改,因為我改主意了
Okay, and I believe that you believe that, it's
好吧,我相信你是這么認為的
Well, then if you b
那如果你...
I'm just sensing that you don't know where I'm
我只是覺得你不知道我...
Louis, when I asked if you'd quit first,
路易,我問你是不是辭職在先
I was asking because if
是因為如果...
If I believed that you were really ready
如果我相信你真的準備好
to give up children,
不要孩子
I would run into your arms and never let go,
我會跑進你的臂彎永遠不放手
but if you're doing this because you're down and out
但如果你這么做是因為一時落魄
But that's just it.
是這樣的
Do you understand that I was going to change
你知道嗎,幾周前
my entire work schedule weeks ago for you?
我本準備為你改變整個工作安排
Before all this. You were going to.
早在這一切之前,你本準備
But you didn't. Sheila, please.
但你沒有,希拉,拜托
You have to understand where I'm
你要明白我...
It was good to see you, Louis.
我很高興見到你,路易
Please go.
請走吧
I see frustration.
你看起來很沮喪
You see me getting my ass kicked
我被聯邦商務委員會的
by FTC Rule 10b6.
10b6條例搞得焦頭爛額
And?
然后呢
Harvey needs an update and I don't have shit.
哈維要我匯報進度,我一點進度都沒有
And if you were Harvey and he was Jessica,
如果你是哈維,他是杰西卡
you'd say you're all over it.
你會說一切盡在掌握
I can make that happen.
這好辦
I'm all over it. Good.
一切盡在掌握,很好
Donna, send a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue
唐娜,送瓶尊尼獲加藍牌威士忌
to Jonathan Palmer,
給喬納森·帕默
and get him tickets to the next Sox game,
再給他搞幾張白襪隊下場比賽的門票
and then find out when his wife's birthday is,
搞清楚他老婆的生日
His kid's birthday, his dog's birthday.
他孩子的生日,他的狗的生日
How am I supposed to I don't care how you do it.
我該怎么,我不管你怎么做到
Figure it the hell out.
自己想辦法
Harvey, this is a thank you to him.
哈維,只是要向他表達感謝
Why are you so mad at me?
你為什么要沖我發火
It's not a thank you, it's an apology
這不是感謝而是道歉
for you talking me into getting him to give Louis a job.
因為你說服我請他給路易一份工作
What did he He didn't show up to the interview,
他做了什么,他沒去面試
And what's happening with our Versalife problem?
還有回春制藥的問題怎么樣了
I'm all over it.
一切盡在掌握
Yeah, "all over it" means you don't have dick. "
盡在掌握"說明你什么都沒有
Next time I see you, have something.
我下次看見你的時候,拿出點成果
Jonathan Palmer's in Boston.
喬納森·帕默在波士頓
Harvey got Louis a job there
哈維幫路易在那里找工作
because of Sheila, didn't he?
是因為希拉,對嗎
Yes. Donna, if he didn't show up for the interview,
是的,唐娜,如果他沒去面試
it means it didn't work with Sheila.
說明他和希拉沒有和好
Shit.
糟了
He's gonna be devastated.
他現在一定傷心欲絕了
You bring him his box of stuff yet?
你把他的東西拿給他了嗎
No, but I'm going to right now.
還沒,我馬上去
Let me do it. Listen to me.
讓我去吧,聽我說
Harvey's pissed at you because you don't have anything
哈維因為你沒結果而正沖你發火
and Louis needs me.
而路易現在需要的是我
Donna, I am here because that man
唐娜,我能在這里完全是因為
put my wellbeing before his own.
他把我的利益擺在他自己的前面
He gave up going after Sheila for me.
他為了我才放棄了去找希拉
For all I know, that's why it didn't work out for him up there,
我猜這很有可能就是他們沒和好的原因
and it's...
而這
the least I can do, is comfort him when he's down.
我最起碼現在應該去安慰他
Go.
去吧
Come in, come in.
請進,請進
What are you doin' here?
你來干什么
Stuff has been sitting on your desk for days.
這些東西在你桌子上放了好多天了
I wanted you to have it.
我想給你拿過來
Okay. I'll need it for my new office.
好的,我會把它們拿去我的新辦公室
You got a job?
你找到工作了嗎
Not yet, but I will.
還沒有,不過我會的
Order of the Coif.
白帽協會會員
Yeah, look who graduated Magna Cum Laude.
看看這個以優等成績畢業的人是誰啊
Summa, actually, for all the good it'll do me.
實際上是最優等,好像也沒幫上我什么
I know there's got to be a story behind this key. Yeah?
我猜這把鑰匙也一定有什么典故,對嗎
From one of your first cases or...
是你第一個案子紀念還是
Mike, do me a favor, please.
邁克,拜托了
Just stop it, will you? Stop what?
別這樣,好嗎,別什么樣
Stop asking questions that you already know the answers to
別再為了在這里多呆一會
just to stay here longer.
而問這些你早就知道答案的問題
Louis, I'm not You're not what?
路易,我沒有,你沒有在干什么
Examining me? Yes, you are.
試探我嗎,你本來就是
You're just making small talk while you look around the room
你在一邊假裝聊天一邊偷偷環視房間
to see if there are any sharp objects in the vicinity.
看附近有沒有什么我可能拿來自殺的東西
That is not why I came here.
我不是因為這個來的
Well, it wasn't to deliver a box of my shit.
你也不是來給我送東西的
Look, when I was drowning, you threw me a lifeline, okay?
我走投無路的時候,是你救了我
Okay, well, that's nice of you to say,
你這樣說很貼心
and I appreciate you bringing over my things,
我也很感謝你把我的東西拿過來
but they're not exactly a lifeline.
但這些可救不了我
I heard about Boston.
我聽說波士頓的事了
What'd you hear?
你都聽說了什么
That Harvey got you a job and you didn't even show up.
聽說哈維給你找了份工作而你卻沒有去
Well, why would I when the love of my life
我此生的至愛都已經把我的心傷透了
rips out my heart and then stomps on it?
我還去干什么
Louis, I'm just trying to help.
路易,我只是想幫你
Well, you can't!
你幫不了
I don't have Sheila.
我得不到希拉
I don't have a job.
我沒有工作
And right now I'd just prefer to be alone.
現在我只想一個人待著
No.
不行
Well, I don't care what he says.
我不管他怎么說
15% of bullshit is still bullshit.
15%的垃圾依舊是垃圾
Dick.
混蛋
What can I do for you, Mike?
我能為你做什么,邁克
I can see you're busy, sir, so I'll just jump right to it and
看得出來你很忙,先生,我就直說了
Hold it right there.
等等
If this is your asking me for Rachel's hand in marriage,
如果你是來請我同意你向瑞秋求婚的
you know, you're goin' about it the wrong way.
用這種方式可不行
Sir, I think if I were gonna do that,
先生,如果我要那樣做
I'd have the foresight to ask your wife
我想我會想到
how to approach you first.
先去問您的妻子,該怎樣來問您
Good answer.
回答的不錯
I'm actually here about Louis Litt.
我實際上是為了路易·利特來的
Yeah, I heard he resigned.
對了,我聽說他辭職了
He did, and he's looking for a job.
是的,他現在在找工作
A fellow like that should have his pick.
他這樣的人應該什么樣的工作都能找到吧
Well, the partnership agreement
合伙人協議
prohibits him from taking clients.
使得他無法帶走客戶
Ooh, shit. Yeah.
夠倒霉的
Ah, Jessica doesn't play around, does she?
杰西卡可不是吃干飯的,對吧
She took his firstborn too?
她還把他的孩子扣為人質了嗎
Look, I know it's bad out there, but
我知道現在生意不好做
Bad? It's the apocalypse.
不好做,簡直就和世界末日一樣
And I'm not runnin' a soup kitchen.
而且我可不是開慈善機構的
If a partner can't bring me clients...
如果一個合伙人不能給我帶來客戶
What's that?
這是什么
These are Louis' billables for the last 15 years.
這是路易十五年來的收費記錄
This guy ever sleep? And he doesn't just bill.
這家伙有空睡覺嗎,他不只能掙錢
He trains the associates, he publishes.
他還負責訓練初級律師,他還發表著作
He will give his life to you.
他會把命搭上來為你工作
And you want me to do this
而你希望我雇用他
because you're with my daughter?
是因為你和我女兒在一起
I want you to do this because I've never asked you for a thing,
我希望您考慮到我從沒有求過您什么
and the first time I am,
而我第一次求您
it's a favor for someone else.
是為了幫別人
That's the kind of man that your daughter is with.
和您女兒在一起的是這樣一個人
So it's because you're with my daughter?
所以還是因為你和我女兒在一起
You're gonna see it how you're gonna see it,
隨便您怎么想
but the real question is:
真正的問題是
what are you gonna do about Louis Litt?
關于路易·利特你打算怎么辦
I'll meet with him.
我可以見他
But there's no guarantee.
但不能保證什么
Well, that's all I can ask.
我只要求這一點
You tell my daughter to give her old man a call sometime.
你轉告我女兒記得給她爸爸打電話
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
You look happy.
你看起來心情不錯啊
I am happy, because today I did a good thing.
我是很高興,因為今天我做了件好事
You're going to let me paint the bedroom Robin's egg blue?
你準備同意把臥室漆成知更鳥蛋藍色了嗎
I said I did a good thing.
我說我做了件好事
I didn't say I did a ridiculous thing.
又沒說我做了件荒唐事
I got Louis a job interview in New York.
我幫路易在紐約弄到了個工作面試的機會
What? Mmhmm.
什么,是的
That's amazing! Yeah.
太棒了,是啊
Oh, I love you.
我愛你
I'm gonna fix you a drink to celebrate.
我要給你倒杯酒慶祝一下
Well, you should fix one for yourself too,
你還應該為你自己倒一杯
because I couldn't have done it without you.
因為要不是因為你,我做不成這事兒
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean the interview's with your dad.
那個面試機會是你爸爸給的
What?
什么
I went to your dad for Louis.
我為了路易去找你爸爸了
What?
怎么了
It's really sweet.
這真是太好了
But...
但是...
Let's just say
簡單來說吧
there's a reason that I didn't go to my dad
我沒讓我爸爸幫我支付法學院學費
to pay for law school.
是有原因的
I thought you said
我還以為就像你說的
it was because you wanted to do it yourself.
是因為你想自力更生呢
It is, but other people don't have a problem
是這樣的,但是其他人
going to their parents
去找父母求助不會有問題
because they don't have to wait for the other shoe to drop.
因為他們不用提心吊膽等結果
What are you talking about?
你這是什么意思
He's not gonna give something for nothing.
他不會平白無故給人恩惠的
So you mean after this,
所以你的意思是,這件事之后
he's gonna want something from me?
他會向我索要回報嗎
I don't know,
我不知道
but he's gonna want something from someone.
但他一定會向某個人索要回報的
If it gets louis a fresh start, I really don't care.
假如這能幫路易重新開始,我還真不介意
Oh man.
天啊
Really? Yeah.
真的嗎,是啊
You got to be kiddin' me. No.
你在哄我呢吧,沒有
You went there too?
你也去那兒嗎
Every Tuesday for the last five years.
過去的五年里,每周二都去
Oh. Wednesday.
我是周三去
Chicken parm day.
奶酪雞(菜名)日
More like christmas to me.
對我而言就像圣誕節一樣
Oh, I believe it. Oh, Louis.
我很相信這一點,路易
This has been a pleasure,
和你聊天很愉快
but it's time that we got down to the crux of the matter.
但我們是時候說說重點了
You want to know why I resigned.
你想知道我為什么辭職了
Well, I did call Jessica,
我確實打過電話給杰西卡
and she gave you a glowing recommendation,
然后她向我大力推薦你
and we both know that's bullshit.
但是我們都知道那是屁話
You want to know the truth.
你想知道真相
Did I say anything about the truth?
我說過和真相有什么關系嗎
I'm just makin' sure you know I know that it's bullshit.
我只是想讓你知道,我明白那些都是屁話
But my truth is, I don't care why you left.
但就我而言,我才不在乎你為什么辭職
All I care about is what you're gonna take.
我唯一在乎的是,你能帶來什么
What?
什么
You take one client,
你只要帶來一個客戶
I don't give a shit how big it is,
我不在乎客戶大小
and I'll make you a senior partner on the spot.
我立刻讓你當高級合伙人
Wait a second. Mike Ross said
等等,邁克·羅斯說了
that I was not required to bring business.
你不要求我帶生意來啊
This isn't about business.
這和生意無關
This is about balls.
和膽量有關
I don't need another grinder,
我不需要另一個業界精英
I need a lawyer who can kick a door in,
我需要一個能攻城略地的律師
and the door in question is Pearson Specter's.
我說的這個城,就是皮爾遜斯佩克特律所
You want to see if I can break my partnership agreement?
你想看看我能不能打破自己的合伙契約是吧
You're damn right I do,
真讓你說對了
Because if you can't do that,
因為假如你連這個都做不到
then what the hell good are you?
那你還算什么厲害人物
You're no different than Jessica.
你和杰西卡沒什么不同
I'll take that as a compliment.
我把這句話當成是贊美了
Well, if you'll excuse me,
現在,恕我失陪
Sylvia will validate you on the way out.
西爾維婭會送你出去的
Yeah, well,
好的,但是
Robert, this is New York. I take a cab.
羅伯特,這是紐約,我會攔的士的
See, that's my way of saying "Get the hell out."
我這是在婉轉地說"給我滾出去"
Well, how long is a little while?
"一會兒"是多久
Do you have any Louis!
你知道... 路易
Excuse me.
失陪
Katrina, what are you doing here?
卡特里娜,你來這兒干什么
You know what I'm doing here.
你知道我來這兒干什么的
This isn't your client anymore.
他們已經不是你的客戶了
You're prohibited from contacting them.
你被禁止和他們聯系
II'm not here to see Neubacher Capital?
我不是來見... 紐寶客投資公司嗎
Yes, you are.
你就是來見他們的
Just like you're going to go see Carver Tech
就好像你接下來還要去見卡佛科技
and Blackthorne Simons.
和布萊克斯隆西蒙斯公司一樣
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because they called me.
因為他們給我打電話了
What are they saying?
他們說了什么
Doesn't matter what they're saying.
他們說了什么不重要
It's plain as day you're trying to poach them.
明擺著你就是想把他們偷走
Does Jessica know? Not yet.
杰西卡知道這件事了嗎,還沒
But if you keep doing this, she's gonna find out.
但假如你繼續這樣做,她絕對會發現的
Yeah, well, let her sue me,
是啊,讓她來告我啊
'cause I don't have any other choice.
因為我真的別無選擇了
What are you talking about?
你這話什么意思
Robert Zane offered me senior partner
羅伯特·贊恩許諾我當高級合伙人
if I can break the partnership agreement.
只要我能毀了合伙契約
That is a major law firm in New York.
那可是紐約的一家大律所啊
I'm not gonna get a better chance than that.
不會有比這更好的機會了
Louis
路易...
Look, tell Jessica if you have to.
假如有必要的話你盡管告訴杰西卡吧
I don't want to get you in trouble, okay?
我不想讓你陷入麻煩,明白嗎
But I just lost my job.
但我剛剛丟了我的工作
And I just lost the woman I love for the second time,
而且我還第二次失去了我愛的女人
all in one week.
一切都在一周之內發生
Now I have this chance to turn my life around...
現在我有這個機會能咸魚翻身
with this one client.
只用一個客戶就好
I'm gonna take it.
我志在必得
Louis.
路易
You want one client, I'll give you one client.
你想要一個客戶,我會給你一個的
What? Wait, no
什么,等等,不行...
When you agreed to take me on,
你同意接納我的時候
I swore that I would be loyal to you,
我發過誓說我會忠于你的
and if I'm not loyal now, then I never was.
可如果現在我不忠,我就沒有忠誠可言
Katrina, if you do this and Jessica figures it out,
卡特里娜,如果你這么干被杰西卡發現
she will fire you,
她會炒了你
and I cannot live with that.
而我會良心不安
That won't matter if you get the job
可如果你能得到那份工作
and you take me with you.
再把我挖過去,就不要緊了
Give me the goddamn name.
告訴我是哪家公司
What?
怎么了
I'm gonna tell you something,
我要告訴你點事
and I don't want you to overreact.
但希望你不要有過激反應
From the look on your face, I'm not makin' any promises.
看你這表情,我不會做出任何承諾的
I just got an email from Louis.
我剛收到了路易的郵件
He's going after Versalife.
他想拿下回春制藥
Get me Ray. What are you gonna do?
給我聯系雷,你要干嘛
Get me ray!
聯系雷
Harvey, it was just a notification email.
哈維,那只是一封通知郵件
You don't even know where he is! Yes, I do.
你連他在哪都不知道,我知道他在哪
What are you talking about?
你說什么
That notification is required by the bylaws.
依照規定,他必須通知我們
He's doing it at the last second.
他肯定是最后一秒才發的
I guarantee you he's walking in Versalife's door right now.
我向你保證他現在正走進回春制藥的門
Hell do you think you're doing?
你以為你在干什么
Not doing, did.
不是"在干什么"而是"干了什么"
I just signed Versalife.
我剛簽下了回春制藥
You have no right. Please, I have every right.
你沒權利... 拜托,我當然有權利
Because when I quit,
因為我辭職時
Jessica only notified my clients,
杰西卡只通知了我的客戶
not yours, because she didn't think
卻沒通知你的,因為她想
I had enough balls to go after you headon.
我沒膽量動你的客戶
That wasn't her, that was me,
不是她這么想,而是我
because I didn't think you would stoop this low.
因為我想你還沒墮落到這種地步
Oh, too bad. You exposed your flank, now you're too late.
太糟糕了,你暴露了弱點,現在為時已晚
Yeah, and you can see the fear in my eyes.
是啊,我好害怕啊
Excuse me.
借過
I told you, you're too late.
我告訴你了,為時已晚
To tell them an unemployed clown
我要告訴他們,那個失業的小丑
just sold them a pile of bullshit?
說的都是屁話
You mean the bullshit that you have to drop them as a client?
是指你不得不放棄他們這個客戶的屁話嗎
The Pfizer merger.
瑞輝并購案
FTC rule 10B6.
聯邦貿易委員會第10B6號條例
They were not pleased that you kept them in the dark.
你對他們有所隱瞞,他們很不開心
You are a son of a bitch. Who's the clown now?
你這個混蛋,現在誰才是小丑
You're a son of a bitch.
你才混蛋
I'm only taking one client
我只是想要一個
that you're gonna have to drop anyway.
你早晚不得不放棄掉的客戶而已
The least you could do is be a gentleman about it.
你至少可以和氣點吧
A gentleman? I got you two jobs!
和氣點,我給你弄到兩份工作
Two jobs in Siberia!
兩份在西伯利亞的工作
Out of pity.
而且是處于憐憫
I got you those jobs out of compassion,
我幫你是出于同情
just like when I fought for Jessica
就像我一開始就向杰西卡爭取
to not fire you in the first place.
不要解雇你一樣
But when I take Versalife back,
但等我把回春制藥奪回來
it's gonna be without any feeling for you at all.
我再也不會同情你
What happened?
出什么事了
I lost them, but I'm gonna get 'em back.
我失去了他們,但我會奪回來的
What I want to know is how the hell did Louis find out
我想知道的是,路易怎么知道
that we had to drop them?
我們不得不放棄這個客戶
I don't know.
我也不知道
People know shit.
人們就是知道
People don't know shit.
人們不可能知道
People get told shit.
有人說出去,人們才會知道
Jessica, I know I wanted to throw him a bone,
杰西卡,我是想幫他一把
but I did not tell him.
但我不會告訴他這種事
I wasn't talkin' about you.
我沒懷疑你
I was talking about Mike Ross.
我說的是邁克·羅斯
Bullshit, Mike didn't tell
那是胡說,邁克才不會...
Tell me you didn't have him working on Versalife.
你沒有讓他插手回春制藥的案子嗎
That doesn't mean I knew it.
那也不證明... 我就知道
He was working on Versalife.
他插手了回春制藥的案子
He owes Louis for bringing him back here.
路易幫他回到了這里
That is motive and opportunity.
這就是他的動機和機會
You just want him gone by any means necessary.
反正一有機會你就想要他走人
Oh, I think I have been more than clear about that.
沒錯,我覺得我已經表達得很清楚了
Yeah, well, try another theory,
懷疑其他人去吧
because Mike would never do this.
因為邁克絕不會做那種事
Oh, there are a lot of things
很多事
you never thought mike ross would do.
你都會覺得邁克·羅斯不會做
Sell out an old man's company.
出賣老雇主的公司
Get in bed with a billionaire.
跟億萬富翁上床
Cut his boss out of a deal.
把自己的老板踢出局
Jessica People change, Harvey.
杰西卡,人是會變的,哈維
And to top it all off,
而更有甚者
Louis is taking Versalife to Robert Zane.
路易是把回春制藥帶給了羅伯特·贊恩
Mike Ross' future fatherinlaw.
邁克·羅斯未來的岳父
Why don't you think about that?
你怎么不想想這個呢
Mike, I need to know what you have on Versalife.
邁克,我想知道你對回春制藥都做過什么
It was me. What was you?
確實是我,什么確實是你
Louis going after them is my fault.
路易看準他們確實是我的錯
What did you I went to Robert Zane
你干了什么,我去找了羅伯特·贊恩
and I asked him to give Louis a job.
要他給路易一個職位
That's it?
就這些嗎
You didn't tell him about Versalife?
關于回春制藥,你什么都沒跟他說嗎
Of course not, wh you think I would do that?
當然沒有,你覺得我會那么干嗎
Never mind what I think.
別在意我怎么想
You went to one of our biggest competitors
你去找了我們最大的競爭對手
and put 'em together with a desperate Louis.
把他跟絕望的路易撮合到一起
I did it because Louis was desperate, all right?
我那么做是因為路易確實很絕望,好嗎
I went to see him the other day to bring him his stuff,
前幾天我去給路易送他的東西
it was just The other day?
那只是... 前些天
You're telling me when you were supposed to be helping us
你是說你應該努力幫我們
keep our client,
保住客戶的時候
you were busy giving them to Louis on a silver platter?
卻忙著把他們送了給路易
I was, but I also figured out how to get them back.
本來是的,但我也想出了辦法奪回他們
Why didn't you tell me then? 'Cause I was trying to think
那之后你怎么沒說,因為我想努力想出
of a better option.
一個更好的辦法
What the hell's wrong with this option?
剛才說的辦法有什么不好
It involves going to Walter Gillis.
剛才的辦法牽扯到沃爾特·吉利斯
Well, look who decided to drop by.
看看是誰來了
The man who lost me my company
那個害我丟了公司的家伙
and his partner who tore it to shreds.
還有他那個把公司拆散的搭檔
Walter, I understand how you must feel.
沃爾特,我明白你的感受
So, why are you here?
那你們還來這里干什么
Because we have a proposition for you.
因為我們為你準備了一個提議
Does it involve an apology?
提議里包括道歉嗎
It is an apology.
不是道歉
You want me to buy Versalife?
你想讓我把回春制藥買下來
We want you to buy a division of Versalife.
我們想讓你把回春制藥的一個部門買下來
The division that makes that drug.
生產那種藥物的部門
They've been working on antiaddiction meds for years.
他們致力于研發抗癮藥物很多年了
Look at the results. This one works.
看看那些結果,這個有效
But it's a moneyloser and it's gonna take years.
但那是個賠錢貨,而且要花費數年
They don't have the capital, the patience,
他們沒有那樣的財力,和耐心
or the will. But you do.
或者說意愿,但你有
And let me guess, you two are here out of the goodness
讓我猜猜,你們倆來這里
of your hearts. You want the truth?
是出于善心,你想聽真話嗎
He'd be here whether this was for his own good or not.
不管對他有沒有好處,他都會來
For me, I'm here because it gets me out of a jam.
但我來,是因為這可以幫我跳出泥潭
So you can stick it to us if you want to,
所以你也可以繼續跟我們對著干
but if you do that...
但如果你那樣做了
You're gonna miss the chance to save a lot of other people
你會失去拯救其他很多跟菲利普
just like Phillip.
一樣的人的機會
Don't ever talk to me about Phillip again.
不要再跟我談菲利普
Walter No.
沃爾特,不行
This is how all this started, with you using my son.
這一切就是這樣開始的,你利用我的兒子
No, I'm the one who used your son.
不,我才是利用你兒子的人
I used him to get control of your company,
我利用他控制你的公司
but everything Mike did from the second he met you
但邁克自從遇到你,所做的每一件事
was to save your company,
都是為了拯救你的公司
because when it comes to caring about people,
因為談到關心他人的時候
he's twice the man that I am,
他比我強太多
and by the way, he never gave up on you,
順便一提,他從來沒有放棄過你
and he never sold you out.
也從來沒有出賣過你
Bullshit.
胡說
You're right, it is.
你說得對,沒錯
Mike, no.
邁克,別說了
The truth is, is that I gave you my word.
真相是,我給了你承諾
I told you I would never sell you out
我告訴你我永遠不會出賣你
and then I got into bed with someone that I never should have trusted
可我和一個我不該信任的人聯手
and I lost you your company. Yes, you did.
害你丟了公司,是的
And that company was your family.
那個公司是你的家
It gave you purpose, but you still have money,
他給你生存的目標,但你還有錢
and this is a purpose.
這也是一個目標
Walter, if you don't want to do this, I get it.
沃爾特,如果你不想這么做,我理解
But I need you to understand that the only reason
但我需要你明白,我一開始
I even thought to come to you in the first place
想來找你的唯一原因
is that I'm gonna regret what I did to you
是因為我的余生都會后悔
for the rest of my life.
我對你所做的那些事
Can I come in? Of course.
我能進來嗎,當然
I hope you're not furious with me.
我希望你不要生我的氣
I'm not mad.
我沒有生氣
You're not?
你沒有嗎
No.
沒有
Well, good.
那就好
I wanted to... thank you
我想,謝謝你
for setting up that meeting with Robert Zane.
為我安排與羅伯特·贊恩的會面
I just hope you understand that if I had a choice,
我只是希望你明白如果我有得選
I never would have gone after Versalife,
我絕不會去找回春制藥
but I had no choice.
但我沒得選
Louis, we took them back.
路易,我們把它搶回來了
What?
什么
But you had to drop them.
但你必須放棄他們
Not anymore.
不用了
We convinced them to sell their trial drug division.
我們說服他們賣掉了試驗藥物部門
Of course. You drop a drain on their earnings,
當然了,你幫他們擺脫了賠錢的大包袱
stock price goes right through the roof.
股價會飛上天的
And their market share falls below the threshold.
而市場份額也會降至臨界值以下
But who the hell would buy it?
但是誰會買它呢
Walter Gillis.
沃爾特·吉利斯
Of course, Walter Gillis.
當然了,沃爾特·吉利斯
Louis, listen Mike.
路易,聽我說,邁克
You won.
你贏了
You're a brilliant lawyer.
你是個出色的律師
You are a brilliant lawyer.
你才是出色的律師
Yeah, I'm a brilliant lawyer who's never gonna work again.
是啊,我是個不會再有工作的出色律師
Hey, stop.
別這么說
That is not true.
不是這樣的
Looklooklook at everything that you have.
看看,看看你所擁有的一切
A Harvard law diploma, summa cum laude,
哈佛法學院的文憑,最優成績畢業
order of the coif.
白帽協會會員
Those are the credentials of a Supreme Court justice.
那些都是最高法院法官才有的榮譽
Nah, that and 2 bucks will get me a seat on the subway,
那些加兩塊錢能在地鐵里給我找個位置
but thank you for having the decency
但還是謝謝你尊重我
to tell me in person.
親自來告訴我
Louis, come on.
路易,別這樣
Let melet me
讓我,讓我
Let me stick around for a while.
讓我再待一會
We'll havewe'll have a couple of drinks.
我們喝兩杯
Youyou can tell me the story about that key.
你可以給我講講那個鑰匙的故事
Mike, I know what you're tryin' to do.
邁克,我知道你在干什么
Now's not the time.
現在不是時候
Please go.
請走吧
Come in.
進來
You're not Louis Litt.
你不是路易·利特
No, I'm not. But if you're expecting him to show up,
我不是,但如果你在等他
it's gonna be a long wait.
那恐怕要等很久了
You here to take his spot?
你是來搶他位子的嗎
I'll give you senior partner right now.
那我立刻就給你高級合伙人
I'm here to tell you you're not getting versalife.
我是來告訴你,你不會得到回春制藥了
I'm sorry, I don't know who that is.
對不起,我不知道那是什么
It's the company you tried to poach from me.
就是那家你想從我那里偷走的公司
You seem upset. I'm not upset.
你看起來不開心,我沒有不開心
I just wanted to remind you you once told me
我只想提醒你,你曾經告訴我
I was a piece of shit for using your daughter against you,
我利用你的女兒對付你是個混蛋
but now you turn around and use Louis against me?
但現在你轉過頭利用路易對付我
No, that's not the same. It is to me.
不,那不一樣,對我來說一樣
I may fight with him, but he's still my family.
我雖然在對付他,但他依舊是我的家人
Then why did he leave? That's between me and louis.
那他為什么離開,這是我和路易之間的事
I wanted Versalife,
我是想要回春制藥
but it's not worth gloating over.
但那也不值得來炫耀
So why are you really here, Harvey?
你到底為什么來這兒
I'm here to ask you to take Louis anyway.
我來請求你無論如何雇下路易
And why would I do that?
我為什么要雇他
'Cause you're a smart man.
因為你是個聰明人
If you do it, I'll owe you one.
你雇下他,我就欠你份情
I don't need you owin' me one.
我不需要你欠我情
Why don't you take the night to think about it?
你不如先考慮一夜
'Cause if there's one thing I've learned,
要說我學到的事情,有一件
you can never have too many favors in the bank.
人情永遠不嫌多
You wanted to see me?
你想見我
I heard about Versalife.
我聽說了回春制藥的事
Good work.
做得好
It wasn't you.
不是你做的
No, it wasn't.
對,不是
You know I thought it was you.
你知道我以為是你
Harvey didn't tell me,
哈維沒跟我說
but I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.
但我也沒有太過天真無知
No, you didn't.
對,是沒有
What?
怎么了
Every damn time I think there's no upside to having you,
每次我覺得留用你沒好處時
you do some shit to make me think
你就會做點事讓我覺得
it's actually nice to have you around.
有你在還是挺好的
So, we're good?
那我們沒事了
We're good after you bill a few more hours tonight.
你今晚再貢獻幾個工時,就沒事了
Well, that's gonna have to wait until later,
那得再等等
because I am definitely going out to celebrate.
我現在必須得出去慶祝一下
You've earned it.
你應得的
Jessica.
杰西卡
She did what Harvey would have done for you.
她做了哈維愿意為你做的事
Jessica. Katrina.
杰西卡,卡特里娜
Is this about the
你找我是為...
I can either fire you...
我可以解雇你
or you can resign.
或者你可以自己辭職
The choice is yours.
你自己選吧
You know?
你知道了
I know.
我知道了
Then why are you being so nice about it?
那你為什么這么和善
Because letting you go is enough.
因為讓你離開就夠了
And you also don't want to antagonize me,
你也不想與我為敵
since I'll be working for Robert Zane.
因為我要去為羅伯特·贊恩工作了
You haven't heard?
你還沒聽說嗎
We got Versalife back.
我們把回春制藥搶回來了
Louis won't be going to Zane,
路易不會去贊恩那里
and neither will you.
你也不會了
I wish you luck.
祝你好運
You'll have my letter of resignation on your desk
我會明早會把辭職信
in the morning.
放在你桌上
What took you so long?
你怎么這么長時間才出來
What are you, the bathroom monitor?
你是什么,衛生間監控器嗎
Well, if I were, I'd say you'd gone three times in an hour.
如果我是,會說你一小時已經去三次了
Yes, and this is our third drink.
對,而這是咱們第三杯酒
You know they have medicine for that, right?
你知道他們有治那病的藥,對吧
You saying I'm old?
你是說我老了
Yes, but I'm also saying
對,我也是說
I know you haven't been goin' to the bathroom.
我知道你不是去衛生間
All right, you want the truth?
好吧,你想知道真相嗎
I've been calling Donna.
我在給唐娜打電話
Oh my god, that is so great.
天吶,太好了
You guys finally decided to take the plunge.
你倆終于決定更進一步了
I wanted to know if Robert Zane called me back.
我想知道羅伯特·贊恩回我電話沒有
Called you back about what?
給你回電話做什么
I asked him to hire Louis anyway.
我要他無論如何雇下路易
You're kidding. I'm not.
你開玩笑吧,沒有
I even told him if he did I'd owe him one.
我還跟他說,他雇了我就欠他份情
What?
怎么了
Oh, I'm just tryin' to figure out at what point
我只是在想你上周什么時候
in the last week you decided to become a pussy.
決定變成貓咪(有陰道的意思)的
Oh, so doing something nice for someone makes you a pussy?
為人做好事就是變貓咪嗎
I didn't say that exactly. Yes, you did.
我沒那么說,你說了
Let's just go through some of the nice things
咱們來數數你為別人
you've done for people.
做過的好事吧
Okay, you know what, Harvey?
好吧,哈維
Guilty as charged.
我有罪
I am nice, and if that makes me a pussy,
我是好人,如果這樣就是貓咪
then so be it.
那就是吧
Then it's settled: you're a nice pussy.
那就結案了,你是只好貓咪
Miss, can I get a Cosmo here for my friend?
女士,能給我朋友來本《時尚》嗎
Go ahead, order another drink.
再點杯酒吧
Just be careful, 'cause you're gonna
但是小心點,再過五分鐘
be in the bathroom in another five minutes.
你又要去衛生間了
You going back to the prostate again?
你又要說前列腺的事了嗎
What, like you've never repeated jokes before?
怎么,你就沒說過老笑話嗎
I have no idea what What I'm talking about?
我完全不知道,我在說什么
Let's see uh, "You see,
我想想啊, "你看
that's funny, because blahblahblah,"
"真有意思,因為什么什么"
or "By blahblahblah, I mean blahblahblah."
或者"我說什么,是什么什么"
Okay, I get it. Oh, I'm just getting started.
好了,我明白了,我才剛開始
I could do this all night.
我能說一晚上呢
Hey, you know what?
你猜怎么
Now I have to go to the bathroom.
我現在真得去衛生間了
Go for it. Take your time, no rush.
去吧,慢慢來,不急
If it hurts, call someone.
疼的話,記得打電話找人
Louis, what are you doing here?
路易,你在這兒做什么
I'm waiting for Harvey.
我在等哈維
Harvey's not here.
哈維不在
Then you'll have to do.
那就得你來做了
Look, Louis,
聽我說,路易
I know you've been through a lot,
我知道你最近經歷了很多
but Harvey's gonna
但哈維會...
I don't give a shit what Harvey's gonna do.
我根本不關心哈維會做什么
Okay, you're scaring me.
你嚇著我了
You know what an oscar looks like?
你知道奧斯卡是什么樣嗎
What? Academy award. Bald guy.
什么,奧斯卡獎杯,光頭男
I mean, of course we all know what it looks like,
我們當然都知道它是什么樣
but especially you, you're an actress.
特別是你,你是演員
It's the highest honor in your field.
那是你們圈子里最高的榮譽
I mean, of course you don't need to be told what it is.
你當然不需要人告訴你它是什么
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
The highest academic honor in Harvard Law
哈佛法學院的最高榮譽
is the order of the coif.
是白帽協會
You don't get a trophy.
白帽協會沒有獎杯
You get three things.
只有三樣東西
You get a parchment to hang on your wall,
你將得到一卷羊皮紙證書,可以掛在墻上
a medal to wear at graduation,
一塊在畢業典禮上戴的獎牌
and this.
還有這個
Now, this key doesn't say "Order of the coif."
這把鑰匙上沒寫"白帽協會"
It doesn't say anything.
什么也沒寫
It's just a symbol.
只是個象征
What does that have to do with Harvey?
那跟哈維有什么關系
It doesn't. It has to do with Mike.
是沒關系,但跟邁克有關系
You know what, Louis? It's been a long day, can
知道嗎,路易,今天已經夠漫長了,能...
It's about to get longer.
還得再長點
See, Mike asked me about this.
你看,邁克問我這玩意兒
And I thought he was
我還以為他...
I thought he was trying to get my mind off of my problems,
我以為他是想讓我忘掉我的煩惱
but then he did it again.
但他又問了
And it got me to thinking:
這讓我想到
Mike graduated magna cum laude.
邁克以極優成績畢業
He's in order of the coif.
他是白帽協會的會員
But he didn't recognize this.
但他沒有認出這個
So he forgot a stupid key.
他只是忘了一把愚蠢的鑰匙
Mike Ross doesn't forget anything.
邁克·羅斯過目不忘
See, the reason he didn't recognize this
他認不出這鑰匙的原因
was because he never got one, because...
是因為他根本沒有得到過,因為...
he didn't go to Harvard.
他沒上過哈佛
Louis, we've been down this road before.
路易,我們以前就討論過這個了
Mike is in the Harvard database.
邁克是在哈佛資料庫里
But he's not in the yearbook,
但他不在年鑒上
and according to his credit report,
并且根據他的信用報告
his address during his law school years was in New York.
他在法學院期間的地址是在紐約
He even paid rent the first of the month in person.
他甚至在每月第一天親自去交房租
Well, I'm sure there's an Sit down!
我相信一定有... 坐下
Last year, you told me not to tell Sheila about Mike's file.
去年,你告訴我別跟希拉說邁克的檔案
You acted like you cared about me.
你表現出在乎我的樣子
You didn't give a shit about me.
但其實根本不在乎
You cared about you!
你只在乎自己
And Harvey! No.
和哈維,不是的
And Mike! No.
還有邁克,不是
And Jessica! Louis, that's not true!
還有杰西卡,路易,不是這樣的
Well, let's call Sheila right now.
那現在就給希拉打電話
I know all of the numbers by heart.
號碼我都記得
I mean, she may not be interested in me anymore,
她可能對我沒興趣了
but she will definitely be interested in a fraud claiming
但她肯定會對謊稱上過哈佛的
that he went to Harvard.
騙子有興趣
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're sorry?
你很抱歉嗎
You've been lying to me since the day Mike Ross arrived.
你從邁克·羅斯來的第一天就開始騙我
I knew Harvey and Jessica never really accepted me,
我知道哈維和杰西從未真正接受我
but I thought you were different.
但我以為你不一樣
I thought you were my friend.
我當你是我朋友
I am your friend, Louis. No, you're not.
我是你朋友啊,路易,不,你不是
And don't you ever say that to me again.
你再也不準對我說那樣的話
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To see your friend Jessica.
去見你朋友杰西卡
Louis knows.
路易知道了
Louis.
路易
I know you're a stickler for the rules,
我知道你是個堅守規則的人
so I figured I'd just come by to return my I.D.
所以我來還我的身份卡
You want an explanation.
你想要個解釋
I want to see you perp walked through the bullpen
我想看到你這個罪犯銬著手銬
with your pretty little jacket draped over your handcuffs.
上面蓋著你那漂亮的小外套,走過候審室
But until then, yeah, I'll take an explanation.
但在那之前,我需要個解釋
When I found out the truth about Mike Ross,
我搞清邁克·羅斯的真實情況時
it had already been done.
木已成舟
By Harvey?
哈維干的嗎
Right after he made senior partner over me?
就在他取代我成為資深合伙人之后嗎
That's when he hired the fraud?
他就是在那時雇的那個騙子嗎
That's the correct timeline, right?
是在那個時候嗎
Yes.
對
So instead of turning him in,
但你非但沒有告發他
you cover it up. Louis
還幫他掩蓋了過去,路易
And the one time that I do something...
而當我犯了事
you don't cover it up at all.
你根本沒有幫我掩蓋
You throw me to the wolves.
而是把我送入虎口
I saved you from the wolves.
我幫你虎口脫險
Then I ask you for the smallest gesture,
之后我卑躬屈膝
just to allow my career to continue with dignity,
請求你允許我有尊嚴地繼續我的事業
and you couldn't muster the tiniest shred of compassion.
你卻一絲同情都不給
What do you want me to say?
你想讓我說什么
I want you to tell me you're a liar!
我想讓你告訴我你是個騙子
And a hypocrite!
是個偽君子
I want you to say you're sorry.
我想讓你道歉
I am a liar.
我是個騙子
And I am a hypocrite.
也是個偽君子
But I will not say I'm sorry,
但我不會道歉
because I did what I did to protect this firm.
因為我做的這一切是為了保護律所
Well, looks like the captain's about to go down with her ship.
看來船長就要和船一起沉沒了
Bullshit.
胡說
You want something.
你是有目的的
Oh, I told you. I want to see you in
我告訴過你,我想看到你戴
In handcuffs?
戴著手銬嗎
If that were true,
如果真是那樣
the police would be here instead of you.
來這兒的應該是警察而不是你
No, you wanted to see me squirm
不是的,你想在向我提出
before asking me for what you really want.
真正的訴求前,看到我局促不安
I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction.
我不會滿足你的
So you might as well spit it out.
你還是直接說吧
You asked me what I wanted once before and I told you.
你曾經問過我想要什么,我告訴了你
And then you tole me I couldn't have it.
那時你說我不可能得到
But now I can.
但我現在可以了
Pearson.
皮爾遜
Specter
斯佩克特
Litt.
利特