I want you to decide if you love me
我想讓你決定你對我的愛
more than you hate What I did,
和對我行為的厭惡哪個更深
and if you do,
如果你愛我
then I want you to come home.
我希望你回家
and the only they'll definitely find
如果他們檢查這些文件
if they get a look at those files,
只會發現
is that you embezzled money.
你貪污受賄
Listen to me, god damn it. We need to undo this deal.
聽我說,該死的,我們得撤銷這個交易
We have nothing to hide. No, no, this is a ploy.
我們沒什么好遮掩的,不,這是他的策略
He's trying to get me on record stating that
他是想證明我們拿到了
we have everything, and if I find nothing,
全部文件,如果我一無所獲
he's gonna file malicious prosecution charges.
他會以誣告起訴我
Actually, sean, I'm filing those charges right now.
事實上,肖恩,我現在就要以誣告起訴你
Harvey went to court this morning,
今早哈維去了法院
and agreed to hand over every single document on the Gillis takeover,
同意交出一切關于吉利斯收購的文件
including Forstman.
包括傅滋曼的文件
Shit!
該死
Then it's only a matter of time before
那我帶著手銬被警察帶走
I'm marched out of here in handcuffs.
只是時間問題了
If he did make a dirty deal with Forstman,
如果他真的跟傅滋曼達成了非法協議
it wouldn't have been in those documents.
證據不會在那些文件里
It would've been in The documents
而會在,那些
we just told the court we're happy to turn over.
我們剛剛答應法院愿意上交的文件里
What are you going to do?
你想做什么
I'm gonna find out what the hell Louis did.
我要去查出路易究竟做了什么
I made a huge mistake.
我犯了個大錯
What's going on?
發生了什么事
Louis, I want you to tell Harvey exactly
路易,你把剛才跟我說的話
what you just told me, or I will.
原封不動的告訴哈維,你不說的話我說
He doesn't have to.
他不用說了
He made a dirty deal with Forstman.
他跟傅滋曼達成了非法協議
Harvey, I can explain.
哈維,我可以解釋的
Explain what, that you put the firm in jeopardy
解釋什么,解釋你將律所置于危機中
all because you had to be the hero?
只是因為自己想當英雄嗎
I didn't do it to be the hero.
我那樣做不是為了當英雄
I didn't even know I was gonna do it at all. What?
我都不知道我會那樣做,什么
The deal was closed, and you were so happy we won.
交易達成了,你看到我們贏了那么高興
Then I went back that night, Forstman said if I didn't
之后我又回去了,傅滋曼說如果
funnel the money overseas, the deal was off,
我不將錢轉到海外,他就取消交易
so I did it.
所以我就那樣做了
There's more.
肯定還有別的
How do you know there's more?
你怎么知道還有別的
Because with Forstman there's always more.
因為他是在和傅滋曼做交易
He made me take a million dollars out of the deal so
他讓我從交易中收了一百萬美金
I couldn't turn on him later.
好讓我之后不會檢舉他
Jesus Christ. I had no choice!
我的天哪,我沒得選
Bullshit, you had no choice!
去你的沒得選
You could've said no at any goddamn point along the way,
你可以在任何一個時點上說不
but you didn't, because all you cared about was yourself.
但你沒有,因為你只在乎你自己
Okay, if I care about myself so much,
好吧,如果我那么在乎我自己
how come I'm in here telling you that I'm gonna confess?
我怎么會在這里跟你說我要去自首呢
You want to confess? Be my guest!
你要自首,隨你便
Harvey, that's enough.
哈維,夠了
Louis...the problem with that
路易,這樣做的問題是
is that we're innocent.
我們是無辜的
Cahill's plan is to throw mud against the wall
卡荷爾的計劃就是廣泛撒網
and see what sticks.
看你哪里有漏洞
You tell him about what you did,
你如果告訴他了
and all of a sudden,
突然之間
everything sticks. Okay.
所有事都會變成漏洞,好吧
But I have to do something to help.
但我一定要出一份力
You will, when the time comes.
會有機會的,等到時機成熟的時候
Right now, I need to talk to Harvey.
現在,我需要和哈維談談
I can't believe you're taking
我不敢相信你竟然
this as well as you are.
如此平靜地接受了這件事
I'm not taking this well at all.
我一點也不平靜
Then what the hell are you being so nice to him for?
那你對他那么和善是為什么
Did you hear?
你沒聽到嗎
He was going to confess.
他要去自首
I had to calm him down.
我必須安撫他
So you're not gonna stand by him?
所以你不是要縱容他嗎
Stand by him?
縱容他
The second this thing is over,
等這件事完結
I'm gonna fire his goddamn ass.
我就要把他解雇
How was your shower?
洗澡洗得怎么樣
It was great. Rachel,
感覺不錯,瑞秋
you don't have to clean up for me. I live here.
你不用為了我專門收拾,我住在這
I know, I just...I want everything to be perfect.
我知道,只是,我想讓一切都完美些
It is.
很完美了
Is this my parents' photo album?
這是我父母的相冊嗎
Oh, yeah, it was in the back of the closet.
是的,之前在衣帽間角落放著
Yeah, I know where it was. Why is it out here?
是的,我知道,但為什么被拿出來了
Because I was looking for
因為我想找找
pictures of you.
你的照片
What do you want to do for dinner tonight?
今天晚餐你有什么打算
I was thinking maybe we could hit
我想也許我們可以去
that little Mexican spot.
那家墨西哥小館子
No. You just got back here.
不行,你剛回來
I don't want to go anywhere.
我哪里也不想去
I don't either, but we don't have anything to eat.
我也不想,但我們什么吃的也沒有
Don't we? well, I know for a fact
真的嗎,我肯定
we don't have any bean and cheese burritos.
我們沒有豆子芝士墨西哥卷餅
Mm, then why are there six of them in the fridge right now?
那為什么冰箱里現在有六個卷餅呢
You hate them.
你討厭吃這個
I do, but you love them, and
是的,但你喜歡吃,而且
I wanted you to have them here when you came home.
我希望在你回家的時候能有的吃
And what if I didn't come home tonight?
那我今晚要是不回來呢
Then I would have bought fresh ones again tomorrow.
那我就要明天再去買新鮮的了
Thanks, Rachel.
謝謝,瑞秋
It's good to have you home.
有你在家真好
It's good to be home.
回家的感覺也很好
What happened?
發生了什么事
I thought you had a date.
我以為你今晚有約
I canceled it, and I asked you a question.
我推掉了,而且我在問你話呢
I don't want to talk about it,
我不想說這件事
because I know what you're going to say.
因為我知道你會說什么
Harvey, I don't even know what exactly Louis did.
哈維,我連路易做了什么都不知道
He broke the law to close Forstman.
他為了和傅滋曼交易違法了
He broke it or Forstman made him break it?
他違法了還是傅滋曼逼他那么做的
What's the goddamn difference? Harvey
有什么區別嗎,哈維
You don't have to say it, Donna,
你不用說了,唐娜
I've heard it a thousand times.
我都聽過上千次了
Louis only did this to get my approval.
路易這么做只是為了得到我的認同
And you know what, I don't give a shit
但你知道嗎,我不在乎
that I agreed to be his best man.
我答應當他的伴郎
He put you, me, and every one of us in jeopardy
他把你,我,還有我們每個人置于危險之中
to get what he wanted.
就為了得到自己想要的
Well, I was gonna say that,
我確實想那么說
but instead I'll say this:
但我現在要說的是
You put us all in jeopardy too.
你也把我們都置于危險之中了
When the hell did I do that?
我什么時候那么做了
The day you hired Mike, and by the way,
你雇傭邁克的那天,而且順便一提
I'm guessing he wouldn't even be back here
我猜如果不是路易做了那些事
if Louis hadn't done what he did.
他根本回不來
Then tell that to Jessica, 'cause when it's over,
那就去跟杰西卡說,因為這事結束以后
she's gonna fire him.
她就會解雇他
They keep this place open late for you?
他們為了你延遲打烊嗎
Ownership has its privileges.
業主總是有特權的
What do you want, Harvey?
你想怎樣,哈維
I want you to undo the dirty deal
我想你撤銷和路易·利特
you made with Louis Litt.
達成的違法交易
Dirty deal. Doesn't sound like me at all.
違法交易,不像是我會做的事情
How does prison sound?
那監獄像嗎
Because the S.E.C. is gonna get a record
因為證監會會收到一份
of the shit you pulled tomorrow morning.
你做過的骯臟事的記錄
There is no record, 'cause I didn't do anything.
根本沒有那樣的記錄,因為我什么都沒做
Louis Litt came to me,
是路易·利特來找我的
and he's the one who embezzled money.
也是他貪污了贓款
And your grudge isn't with Louis.
你恨的不是路易
It's with me, so let him go.
是我,放過他吧
Live to fight me another day.
保全自己,擇日再跟我斗
If I let him off, I let you off,
如果我放過了他,那就是放過了你
and I don't think I want to do that.
我想我不愿意那樣做
Then you're forcing me to turn you in
那你就是逼我
for what you did 12 years ago.
檢舉你12年前做的事情
No way. You're not gonna do that,
不可能,你不會的
because you did it too, pal.
因為你也牽涉其中了,伙計
But if you did it to Louis
但你如果對路易那樣做了
and you did it to me,
對我也那樣做了
you did it to a hundred others.
那你肯定也對很多人那樣做過
And if you don't do what I'm asking,
如果你不按照我說的做
I'll just have to find the one in a hundred
我只需要在那很多人中
that's in a position to turn on you.
找到一個愿意檢舉你的人
I'll take my chances, Harvey.
我愿意賭一把,哈維
Now, get out of my face.
現在,從我面前消失
Let me finish my cigar in peace.
讓我好好享受我的雪茄
You know? Of course I do.
你知道了,我當然知道
I never meant to Louis...
我從來沒想過,路易
I understand why you did what you did.
我理解你為什么那樣做
You do? Yes.
真的嗎,是的
You went down a path with the best intentions,
你的出發點是好的
and then it just got worse and worse
但事情卻演變的越來越糟
until it was too late.
直到一切都太遲了
Feel like shit. And you should.
我感覺糟透了,你應得的
What?
什么
But you just said I understand? I do.
但你剛剛還說,說我理解,對
But I don't think you understand
但我覺得你沒明白
that every other time you screwed up, it was a mistake,
別的時候你搞砸了,那都是失誤
and this time, it was a choice!
但這次,是你選的
That's what Harvey said.
哈維就是這么說的
Of course that's what Harvey said.
當然是哈維說的
And just because I get what happened,
就因為我理解你
it doesn't mean that you deserve to be let off the hook,
并不意味著應該放你一馬
so if you've come in here to ask me
所以如果你又是來求我
to go to him for the millionth time, I'm
和以前一樣在他面前說你好話,我
No, I'm not here for that.
不,我找你不是為了這個
Thenthen what are you here for?
那,那你來這干嘛
I'm here to ask you if I'm gonna get fired.
我來問你我會不會被解雇
What? I saw how he looked at me, Donna.
什么,我看到他看我的眼神了,唐娜
I know he trusts you,
我知道他信任你
but I need to know if Harvey's planning on firing me.
但我需要知道哈維是不是打算解雇我
No, Louis.
不,路易
To my knowledge,
就我所知
Harvey isn't planning to fire you.
哈維沒打算解雇你
Thank you, Donna.
謝謝你,唐娜
I knew I could count on you.
我就知道你靠得住
Can't remember the last time I saw you in here.
我都記不清上回在這見到你是什么時候了
I can't remember the last time this firm faced prosecution.
我也記不清這家律所多久沒被起訴了
I can. Ava Hessington. And after that,
我記得,艾娃·海辛頓,那以后
we said it would never come to this again.
我們曾說決不能再發生這種事
How the hell did it?
到底是怎么搞的
We stepped into the ring with Charles Forstman.
因為我們的對手是查爾斯·傅滋曼
I'm guessing he didn't budge last night.
我猜他昨晚沒改變主意
He didn't.
他沒有
He sheltered himself,
他選擇自辯
and he'd rather laugh in my face
寧愿冒著被證監會盯上的風險
than be 100% protected against the S.E.C.
也要當面嘲笑我
You have a plan "B"?
你有備選方案嗎
He doesn't, but I do.
他沒有,但我有
What the hell is it?
那到底是什么
What would you do if you were Cahill?
如果你是卡荷爾你會怎么做
Go through every one of these boxes,
仔細調查這盒子里的每一個人
and start deposing us.
然后找我們取證
Okay, so what if while he's doing that,
好,那如果他一開始行動
we start deposing him?
我們就開始找他取證呢
Did you come here to personally deliver my files?
你親自來這里給我送文件嗎
I came here to personally deliver this.
我親自來這里送這個
Well, if it's an invitation to your birthday party,
如果這是你生日會的邀請函
I think I'm busy that day.
我想那天我沒空
That's too bad. I promised the children a clown.
可惜,我答應了孩子們會有小丑的
You've got to be kidding me.
你這一定是在逗我
You got Judge Hopkins to let you start depositions
你讓霍普金斯法官同意你
on your malicious prosecution bullshit?
針對你狗屁誣告進行采證
He didn't think it was bullshit,
他可不覺得這是狗屁
which is why he's letting me start
所以他才讓我從你的小男友
with your boyfriend Eric Woodall.
埃里克·伍德爾開始
You trying to take my eye off the ball, Harvey?
你是想分散我注意力,哈維
This is the ball, Sean.
這就是事情關鍵,肖恩
It's a wrecking ball, and it's headed your way.
這是致命一擊,準備接招吧
Louis, where the hell have you been?
路易,你到底去哪了
Those documents are on their way over.
那些文件要上交了
Katrina, relax.
卡特里娜,放松
Relax?
放松
The last time I saw you, you were worried
上回我見你的時候,你還在擔心
about going to prison.
會不會進監獄
What did you decide to do?
你打算怎么做
I went to Harvey and Jessica,
我去找了哈維和杰西卡
and I told them everything. What?
然后告訴了他們一切,什么
Jessica said that I made a mistake,
杰西卡說我犯了個錯誤
and they're working on a way out.
而他們在想解決的辦法
Louis, have you seen any mafia movie ever made?
路易,你看過黑手黨電影嗎
I'm not really a fan of the genre.
其實我不太喜歡那種電影
I find it to be a little offensive to Italians
我覺得這種電影有點冒犯意大利人
Shut up, and listen.
閉嘴,聽著
She's telling you to your face she'll let you live,
她當著你的面,告訴你她會饒你一命
but behind your back, she's making plans to whack you.
但背地里,她在計劃狠狠搞你
Holy shit, I'm living on borrowed time.
老天,我離死不遠了
Unless you fix this, because if you don't,
除非你解決這事,因為如果你沒做到
even if Jessica manages to keep you out of prison,
即使杰西卡保你免受牢獄之災
she'll be coming to fire you.
她也會炒了你
Jessica, I was just thinking about
杰西卡,我剛在想
our dinner plans tonight, and I think that...
我們今晚吃什么,我想...
What's wrong? We're going after Eric Woodall.
怎么了,我們在調查埃里克·伍德爾
Harvey moved up the time line.
哈維加快了進度
And since this is Harvey's case now...
那既然現在這是哈維的案子了
Why are you talking to me?
你和我說這個做什么
'Cause I need you to find out every dirty thing
因為我需要你查出所有埃里克·伍德爾
Eric Woodall has ever done, condoned, or been part of.
做過,知情或參與過的不法行為
Jessica, I really don't feel comfortable
杰西卡,要我不明原因
participating in blackmail without knowing why.
就參與勒索他人,我覺得不太舒服
It's not blackmail,
這不是勒索
it's evidence, and I'll tell you why.
這是采證,我會告訴你原因
Because malicious prosecution is easier to prove
因為在他有案底的情況下
when there's a track record.
我們指控他們誣告更有勝算
Yeah, there's only one problem with that.
對,只是有一個問題
You see, just yesterday, we agreed to hand over our files
就在昨天,我們同意交出全部文件
because we had nothing to hide,
因為我們沒什么好遮掩的
and now, you want me to go after the S.E.C.,
而現在,你要我去調查證監會
which means we do. Jeff
不就意味著我們有不可告人的事,杰夫
Jessica, hide it from them all you want, okay?
杰西卡,隨你想怎么瞞他們,好嗎
But we talked about this, and you said
但我們談過這個問題,你說
that I shouldn't be treated like any other partner,
我和其他合伙人的待遇不同
so don't come in here hiding it from me.
所以別瞞我
You want a straight answer.
你要一個直接的答案
I'll give you a straight answer.
那我直接告訴你
Harvey did not collude with Mike Ross,
哈維和邁克·羅斯沒有勾結
but Sean Cahill doesn't give a shit about that.
但肖恩·卡荷爾根本不在乎
So I need you to do whatever you have to
所以我需要你盡一切力量
and get me something on these guys.
給我從這些人身上找出點什么來
Hey, how did Cahill handle our surprise?
卡荷爾對我們給他的驚喜有什么反應
Actually, I got to hand it to him.
事實上,我親自去給他的
He handled it pretty damn well.
他的反應非常好
What? You guys had
怎么,你們手里
your whole Wonder Twins riff,
有如此的大招
and now you're giving him respect? What's next:
這時候卻對他以禮相待了,接下來呢
a time share in the Florida Keys? Easy, tiger.
和他去佛羅里達群島度假嗎,別急,老虎
Just saying, I got two words for you:
只想說,我送你們兩個字
Bromance.
基,情
Before you order us a gift off our registry,
在你給我們買結婚賀禮前
let me tell you what he's been up to.
讓我告訴你他做了什么
He had Judge Hopkins sign off on his depositions,
他讓霍普金斯法官同意他的取證
meaning
也就是說
he's coming at us the same time we go after him.
我們調查他的同時,他也來調查我們了
We can handle it. Can Rachel?
我們能解決,瑞秋能嗎
What?
什么
Take a look.
看看吧
She's first on the list.
她在調查名單的首位
And you want me to tell her it's coming.
你要我去告訴她這些事
I want you to do more than that.
我要你做的遠不僅如此
I want you to prep her.
我要你給她做取證預演
Harvey, that's not a good idea.
哈維,這不是個好主意
Yes, it isyou're the best person for the job.
不,這是好主意,你是這工作的最佳人選
I am the worst person for the job.
我是最不適合做這件事的人了
And you're only saying it
你這么說
because it makes you feel uncomfortable.
只不過因為這會讓你不舒服
How do you think Cahill's gonna make Rachel feel
你以為卡荷爾在取證時
when he gets her under oath?
會讓瑞秋好受嗎
Usually, people don't start by washing their hands.
通常大家談正事不會從洗手開始
Usually, people aren't here to talk about Louis.
通常人們不會在這談路易的事情
Donna. Jessica, he made a mistake.
唐娜,杰西卡,他只是犯了錯
"Mistake" implies that he did something by accident.
犯錯的意思是他不小心失誤
Louis made a choice.
路易做的是選擇
And you're making the choice to fire him
而你選擇在這一切結束以后
when this is over.
炒了他
And how the hell is that any of your business?
這到底又關你什么事
I just thought if Louis could help get you out of it
我只是想如果路易能幫你擺脫困境
Help get me out of it?
幫我擺脫困境
He's the one that got me into it.
就是他讓我陷入困境的
And if this were Harvey,
如果是哈維
you'd let him try to make up for it.
你一定會讓他做出補救
And if this were Harvey,
如果是哈維
I'd have the confidence that he would.
我有自信他能補救
Jessica, Louis did all of this
杰西卡,路易這么做
because he is dying for your approval.
是因為他太想得到你的認可了
You never have confidence in him,
你對他從來沒有信心
and you never treat him the way you treat Harvey.
也從不像對哈維一樣對他
So this is my fault?
所以倒是我錯了
I'm saying Harvey's made mistakes,
我只是說在哈維犯錯的時候
and you've forgiven him.
你都原諒了他
I've made mistakes, and you've forgiven me.
我也犯過錯,你也原諒了我
You're right, Donna, you did make a mistake once,
你說得對,唐娜,你犯了一次錯
and I did forgive you, but first I fired you.
我的確原諒了你,但首先我解雇了你
And if you don't back off me right now,
現在如果你還不讓開
I will do it again.
我會再炒你一次
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a deposition to get to.
現在,恕不奉陪,我還有取證會要開
Please state your full name for the record.
請陳述全名以供記錄
Eric Ignatius Woodall. Ignatius?
埃里克·伊格內修斯·伍德爾,伊格內修斯
Like the saint. I doubt that.
像圣徒的名字,我可懷疑
And how long have you worked for the S.E.C.?
你在美國證監會工作了多久
Two months.
兩個月
And where were you before that?
在那之前你是做什么工作的
I worked at the U.S. Attorneys' office.
在美國檢察院工作
Until I got you fired for malicious prosecution.
直到我起訴你誣告讓你被解雇
You didn't get me fired.
不是你讓我被解雇
You slandered me to a person in power,
你向當權者誹謗我
which caused me to leave a job I loved.
才讓我離開了所愛的工作
To avoid getting fired.
才得以免于被解雇
You have no proof of that, and he has no knowledge of that.
這事你沒證據,他也不知情
Does he have any knowledge of his feelings towards me?
他知道自己對我的感覺嗎
I don't have any feelings for you, Mr. Specter,
我對你可沒什么感覺,斯佩克特先生
and for your information, I landed on my feet.
另外,我又有了新飯碗
Yes, we know, at the S.E.C.,
對,我們知道,在證監會
but we don't want to talk about that.
但我們不想聊這個
We want to talk about Jim Pembry.
我們想說說吉姆·品波里
You don't seem too comfortable anymore, Eric.
你看起來沒那么自在了啊,埃里克
Who's Jim Pembry?
誰是吉姆·品波里
I worked with Jim at the U.S. Attorneys' office.
我和吉姆在檢察院一起工作過
On the Arthur Cohen prosecution?
亞瑟·科恩的案子嗎
I believe he did some work for me.
我想他替我做了點事
You believe? You sent him over 1,200 emails
你想,過去四年里就這案件
on that case over four years.
你給他發了超過1200封郵件
If you say so.
你說有就有吧
Actually, your computer records say so,
其實是你的電腦記錄告訴我們的
and I could read them all, but
我可以全部讀給你聽,但
I'd rather start with my favorite.
我想從我最喜歡的這封開始
"I don't care what we get Arthur Cohen on. "
我不在乎以什么名義抓到亞瑟·科恩
"Tax evasion, insider trading, jaywalking if we have to, "
逃稅,內部交易,甚至是亂穿馬路
but we're putting that piece of shit behind bars."
"但我們一定要把他關起來"
Where the hell did you get that?
你從哪里找來的郵件
It's not important where we got it,
我們從哪兒獲得不重要
but that we got it.
關鍵是我們找到了
Emails get heated.
郵件的口氣有點過火
It was the middle of a case.
因為這個案子正進行到一半
The problem is, Eric,
問題是,埃里克
this was dated two years before
這是你開始自己的大案
you even brought your big case.
兩年之前的郵件
Do you have a question? I sure do.
你有問題嗎,當然
You decide someone's guilty,
你先決定一個人有罪
then you find the crime to fit them.
然后才去找罪名抓他
Isn't that true? No.
是這樣嗎,不
You want me to get you for perjury too?
你還要我告你做偽證嗎
You tried to get Arthur on one thing.
你本想用一個罪名抓亞瑟
Instead, you got him on another, didn't you?
結果卻用了另外一個,不是嗎
Don't answer him. Yes.
別回答,是的
And that's exactly what you want to do with me, isn't it?
這也恰恰是你對我所做的,不是嗎
That's enough. Stop typing. We're done here.
夠了,別打字了,到此為止
To answer your question... Don't
給你個答案,別
You're damn right it is.
你說的沒錯
That's okay. It may not be on record, But
沒關系,這或許沒記下來
I got what I wanted.
但我已經得到我想要的了
You're not my usual guy.
你可不是我平常的司機
I'm not a usual anything.
我從來不是平常人
No, you're not.
確實
We got him, thanks to you.
我們逮住他了,謝謝你
Thanks to Jim Pembry.
感謝吉姆·品波里
I'm not here to celebrate with Jim Pembry.
我不是來和吉姆·品波里慶祝的
Jessica, we may have landed the first punch,
杰西卡,或許我們第一拳打得不錯
but we're next up.
但接下來還得小心
And Cahill's gonna be brutal on us.
卡荷爾一定不會放過我們
No, he isn't. What do you mean?
不一定,什么意思
We're going to court tomorrow,
我們明天上庭
and with any luck,
運氣好的話
we're gonna get this whole thing tossed
我們能在他有機會向我們取證前
before he even has a chance to depose us.
把這整件事擺平
Well, then, maybe we should go to dinner.
那或許我們該去吃飯了
I have a better idea.
我有個更好的主意
Let's order in.
我們叫送餐服務
Miss Zane, do you live with Michael Ross,
贊恩小姐,你和收購案另一方律師
the lawyer on the other side of this takeover?
邁克爾·羅斯同居是嗎
Yes.
沒錯
And, uh, and at any point during the takeover,
那在案件期間
did you discuss business with him?
你有沒有和他談過這個案子呢
No.
沒有
You expect me to believe that?
你以為我會相信嗎
I don't care whether you believe it or not,
你相不相信都行
because it's the truth.
因為我說的是真話
The truth.
真話
Did you discuss Logan Sanders with Mr. Ross?
那你和羅斯先生討論過洛根·桑德斯嗎
Yes.
討論過
I'm confused. You just said that
我不懂了,你剛才說
you didn't discuss business with Mr. Ross,
你沒有和羅斯先生討論過案件
yet now you're saying that
但你現在又說
you discussed the man on the other side of the takeover.
你們討論過收購案的另一方
How can one of those be true and not the other?
這兩種說法怎么能同時成立呢
That wasn't about business. Then what was it about?
那與案件無關,那是關于什么
It was about the fact that
我曾經和洛根·桑德斯
I used to be involved with Logan Sanders.
交往過一陣子
And did you assure Mr. Ross
你有沒有向羅斯先生保證
that you wouldn't become involved
你不會再和洛根·桑德斯
with Logan Sanders again?
有所牽連
What does that have to do with Answer my question.
這有什么關系,回答我的問題
Yes, I did. And yet, over the course of the takeover,
我保證過,然而在收購案期間
you did become involved with him again,
你確實和他又發生了一些事
Didn't you? No, I didn't.
對嗎,沒有
You had no physical contact of a sexual nature at all
你完全沒有和他有任何性意味的身體接觸
Mike, please, I don't
邁克,拜托,我沒有...
Just answer my question.
回答我問題就好
We kissed once, and that was it.
我們接吻過一次,僅此而已
Did you sleep with him?
你和他上過床嗎
He is not going to ask me
他不會問我...
You just lied. You said you weren't involved,
你說謊了,你之前說沒有牽扯了
and then you said you kissed him.
然后又說和他接過吻
So I'm gonna ask you again:
所以我再問你一次
Did you sleep with Logan Sanders
在你向你愛的人保證你
after you assured the man that you supposedly love
你和洛根·桑德斯不會有什么之后
that you wouldn't become involved again?
和他上過床沒有
I'm not gonna answer that,
我不會回答這個問題
because it doesn't have anything to do with collusion.
因為這與合謀無關
It goes to credibility. It goes to
這與可靠性有關,關系著
what you're capable of, whether a jury should trust you.
你能不能讓陪審團信任你
A jury or you?
是陪審團還是你
What difference does that make?
有什么區別嗎
The difference is you're the one that's doing it,
區別在于你這么盤問我
because you don't trust me.
因為你不相信我
Because Harvey needs me to.
是哈維讓我這么做的
It is vicious, and it's cruel.
這是不對的,太殘忍了
I am doing my job.
我只是做份內的事
Mike, I thought You were over this. Well, I'm goddamn not!
邁克,我以為你放下了,我沒有
I didn't sleep with Logan.
我沒有和洛根上床
I kissed him, and I hate myself for it.
我吻了他,也為此恨自己
Mike, I'm so sorry.
邁克,我很抱歉
And I can apologize to you
我可以在我的余生
every day for the rest of my life,
每天都向你道歉
but I-I...
但我...
I don't know what else to do,
我不知道還能怎么做
other than to tell you that...
只能告訴你
You mean more to me than anything in the world,
對我而言,你比這個世界上任何東西都重要
and I need you to believe me.
我要你相信我
I need you to believe me so that we can move on
我要你相信我,這樣我們才能繼續
and live our lives.
好好過日子
Think that's enough questions for tonight.
我覺得今晚也問得差不多了
Louis, what the hell are you doing here?
路易,你在這里做什么
I read the Eric Woodall deposition,
我讀了埃里克·伍德爾的證詞
and I thought I could help. Help what?
覺得或許能幫上忙,幫什么忙
You're here to shut down Sean Cahill,
你來和肖恩·卡荷爾做了斷
and he's not gonna give up without a fight.
可他不會善罷甘休的
Louis, I don't have time for this.
路易,我沒工夫和你說了
So take your arguments and get the hell out of here.
廢話少說,趕緊離開
Please, Jessica, I want to help.
拜托,杰西卡,我想幫忙
I don't need your help.
我不需要你幫忙
We're about to put this thing to bed.
我們就要擺平這件事情了
And I feel responsible. You are responsible.
我覺得我有責任,你確實有責任
You are the entire reason we are in jeopardy,
就是因為你我們才陷入這種危機
and you want to sit your stupid face in front of Cahill?
你還想拿你那張蠢臉放在卡荷爾面前
You may as well wear a sign that says "Depose me next."
你最好戴個"下次找我取證"的牌子
And if he does that, you will tumble like a house of cards,
如果他找你取證,你會如紙牌屋般一觸即潰
because you are ruled by your emotions,
因為你的情感控制了理智
and that is the reason
這也是我們為何
why we are in this situation in the first place.
走到這一步的原因
Can I at least sit in the gallery?
那我在旁聽席坐著行嗎
I don't care where you sit,
我才不在乎你坐哪兒
but Cahill's gonna be here in 30 seconds,
但卡荷爾再過30秒就進來了
so it better be far away from me.
所以你趕緊給我滾
What the hell is he doing here?
他到這里來干什么
The important thing is
重要的是
that he's not sitting here anymore.
他再也不坐這里了
Mr. Cahill, this email makes a strong case
卡荷爾先生,這封郵件有力證明
that Eric Woodall has a propensity for malicious prosecution.
埃里克·伍德爾有誣告他人的傾向
Yes, it does, Your Honor,
沒錯,法官大人
but I'm the one pursuing this case,
但負責這個案子的是我
not Eric Woodall,
不是埃里克·伍德爾
and I don't have a propensity for anything.
我起訴別人沒有任何偏見
I'm a simple man trying to do my job.
只是一個想做好份內事的老實人
You expect us to believe that
你希望我們相信
the guy you came up with at the Department of Justice
一個司法部出身的人
comes over to the S.E.C.,
剛到證監局做事
and you immediately start coming after us,
就立馬針對我們
and it's a coincidence?
只是一樁巧合
Doesn't take much to connect the dots here, Your Honor.
很容易就把這些聯系起來,法官大人
Well, as long as we're connecting dots,
說到聯系
I can connect a few too.
我也能聯系幾件事
Let's start with Jeff Malone.
先說杰夫·馬龍吧
A man who used to work at the S.E.C.
他曾在證監會工作
Now conveniently works at Pearson Specter.
現在跳槽去了皮爾遜斯佩克特
It's not against the law to change jobs.
跳槽又不犯法
Yes, but why did he change jobs?
沒錯,但他為什么要跳槽呢
Because he was instructed to come after us
因為有人讓他代表證監會
on behalf of the S.E.C.
來對付我們
So he says.
那是他的說法
I think it's because he wanted to work with his girlfriend
我認為他跳槽是為了和他女朋友
Jessica Pearson.
杰西卡·皮爾遜一起工作
Excuse me?
你說什么
Ms. Pearson hired Mr. Malone,
皮爾遜女士雇傭馬龍先生
because if you're planning to break some rules,
是因為如果你想犯法
you need someone to navigate them for you.
總要有個人來替你做
Who better to do that
誰會比一個
than your boyfriend who works at the S.E.C.?
在證監會工作的男友更合適呢
That's ridiculous.
荒謬
Do you have any proof of this allegation?
你有證據支撐這一指控嗎
Right here.
就在這里
I can call you up to the stand, or we can do this right now.
要么讓你出庭作證,要么在這里承認
Were you seeing Jeff Malone
杰夫·馬龍在證監會工作期間
during the time that he worked for the S.E.C.?
你在跟他交往嗎
Please let the record reflect Ms. Pearson said yes.
請記下皮爾遜女士說"是"
Well, a romantic relationship isn't proof of a conspiracy,
戀愛關系并不能證明兩人合謀
but it's not irrelevant.
但也并非毫無關聯
I'll allow you to move forward with depositions.
我允許你開始進行取證
I don't care what we have to do.
我不管要做什么
I'm not losing to that son of a bitch.
我才不要輸給那個混蛋
Despite what we just proved, you're not losing to him,
盡管我們剛剛證明了,但你不會輸給他
you're losing to me.
你會輸給我
And as far as depositions go,
到了取證階段
now it's our turn.
該我們出牌了
Louis.
路易
Is there something I can help you with?
有什么我能幫得上的嗎
I was just thinking
我只是在想
things were so much simpler
我還在這間辦公室的時候
when I was in here.
一切都單純多了
Yeah, Louis...
是啊,路易
I know about you and Jessica.
我知道了你和杰西卡的事
What?
什么
It came out in court.
法庭上公開了
See, I thought you were using me to get ahead,
我以為你是想利用我往上爬
when you really just wanted to spend more time with Jessica.
原來你只是想和杰西卡多相處一會兒
What are you doin' in here, Louis?
你來這兒干什么,路易
I'm here to apologize.
我是來道歉的
You wanted to be my friend, and I rejected you
你想和我做朋友,我卻拒絕了你
because you were trying to protect her.
只因為你想保護她
You must've felt so alone.
你一定很孤獨
And believe me,
相信我
I know what it's like to feel alone.
我知道孤獨是什么滋味
You're not alone. Oh, I am.
你不孤獨,我孤獨
Jessica said that I'm responsible
杰西卡說
for everything that's happening,
我是這一切的罪魁禍首
and she was right.
她說得對
No one made me make that dirty deal with Forstman,
沒人逼我跟傅滋曼做非法交易
and now she won't forgive me.
現在她不會原諒我了
I'm alone.
我孤立無援
And you want me to talk to her for you.
你想讓我幫你跟她說情
You're the only one I can go to, Jeff.
我只能找你了,杰夫
And you're the closest person she has.
你是她最親近的人
Sure, Louis.
沒問題,路易
I'll talk to Jessica for you.
我會幫你說情的
You're off the hook with Cahill.
卡荷爾不會對付你了
He's gonna start with me and Harvey in the morning.
他明早會先問詢我和哈維
Am I?
不會了嗎
Are you what? Off the hook.
不會什么,來對付我
Rachel...
瑞秋
I didn't mean for what happened to happen.
發生這種事,我也不愿意
But it did. I know.
但還是發生了,我知道
Mike I still haven't gotten
邁克,你告訴我之后
a full night's sleep since you told me.
我還沒睡過一晚安穩覺
I know that you're not completely over it.
我知道你心里還有芥蒂
But things are gonna come up, and I
但以后還會有別的事情,我...
Want me to not be vicious and cruel.
希望我別變得惡毒無情
Do you think that's possible?
你覺得這可能嗎
I hope so.
但愿吧
I hope so too.
我也這么希望
If it means anything,
如果能讓你好受點
I haven't gotten a good night's sleep
這些事發生之后
since any of this happened either.
我也沒睡過好覺
Maybe we can both give it a shot tonight.
也許我們今晚可以試著好好睡一覺
Let's start with one for you, Mr. Ross.
先從你開始吧,羅斯先生
Were you on good terms with him when you left?
你離開律所時跟他關系很好,對吧
Yes. Oh.
是的,是嗎
Well, then, why weren't you representing him
那在吉利斯工業收購案中
on the Gillis Industries takeover?
你為什么沒有代理他
Because he wasn't technically our client at the time.
因為他當時嚴格來說不算我們的客戶
Well, if you're on such good terms,
如果你倆關系那么好
why wasn't he a client?
他為什么不是你的客戶
Because sometimes brothers fight.
兄弟偶爾也會鬧別扭
And sometimes they pretend to fight.
有時他們會假裝鬧別扭
What are you getting at?
你是什么意思
I'm getting at the fact that you supposedly
我是說,收購案一開始
were fighting when this thing started,
你倆在鬧別扭
yet you claim that you weren't fighting when it ended.
可收購案結束時,你又說你們沒鬧別扭
Who says we weren't fighting when it ended?
誰說我們結束時沒鬧別扭了
You did, when you hired him back.
你,因為你重新雇傭了他
Yeah, and the Cowboys signed Deion Sanders,
盡管是宿敵,達拉斯牛仔隊還是
Even though they were rivals.
簽下了迪昂·桑德斯(橄欖球星)
You want to know why?
你知道為什么嗎
'Cause he was awesome,
因為他是名出色的球員
and they were tired of him intercepting their passes.
牛仔隊不想再讓他斷他們的球
He didn't intercept passes for you.
他可沒幫你斷球
He fumbled the ball.
他漏球了
Bullshit. He hit it out of the park.
胡扯,他干得很出色(打出全壘打)
What park are you playing at?
你是在為誰工作
He sides with Walter Gillis, buys a ton of shares,
他力挺沃爾特·吉利斯,買了大量股份
then ditches poor Walter,
接著把可憐的沃爾特一腳踢開
and then walks away from the whole thing.
然后從整件事里抽身而出
Why would you even want a guy like this on your team?
你怎么會想要雇傭這樣的人
What am I missing?
我漏掉什么了嗎
You're missing the fact that he kicked ass his first time out,
你漏掉了他第一次業務就非常出色
and anybody would be lucky to have him.
能夠擁有他是一種幸運
Then why didn't anybody take him?
那為什么沒人要他
What?
什么
I checked with every major law firm in the city,
我查過城里每家大律所
and not one of them received a resume from you.
沒人收到過你的簡歷
Why is that? Because it's clear as day.
為什么,因為顯而易見
You're hiding something, and I'll tell you what it is.
你在隱瞞什么,我告訴你是什么
It's because you always knew that he was coming back
你一直知道他會回來
because you and he were in this together the whole time.
因為你倆一直在串通
The problem with your theory is
你這套理論的漏洞在于
neither one of us got a nickel from this
我倆沒有從這次所謂的合謀中
alleged collusion,
獲利一分錢
and you've got no proof we did.
你沒有證據
Yeah, and you're never gonna find any,
沒錯,你也永遠找不到證據
because it doesn't exist.
因為證據根本不存在
So you're both insisting that neither one of you
這么說你倆都堅持沒有從中
got any money?
獲利一分錢
Damn right.
沒錯
That tells me that someone else did.
這說明獲利的是別人
Thank you, gentlemen.
謝謝,先生們
I believe you showed me where I should focus my manpower.
你們告訴了我該把火力集中到哪里
Somewhere in those files
那些文件中
there's a payment from somewhere to someone,
有一筆從某處支付給某人的款項
and I'm gonna find it,
我會找到它
because you can't hide money from the S.E.C.
別想在證監會眼皮底下藏錢
Son of a bitch.
混蛋
Why didn't you tell me? Tell you what?
你為什么不告訴我,告訴你什么
About Louis making a dirty deal with Forstman.
路易跟傅滋曼做違法交易的事
He told you. He thought I already knew.
他告訴你了,他以為我早知道了
He found out we were together,
他知道了我們在交往
and unlike you, he assumed that people in relationships
和你不同,他認為情侶之間
share shit like that.
不會隱瞞這種破事
Goddamn ticking time bomb.
該死的定時炸彈
Do you hear yourself?
你知道自己在說什么嗎
I'm coming to you with a problem between you and me,
我來這里是想談咱倆的問題
and you're focused on Louis.
可你卻只關注路易
I'm focused on Louis because right now his actions
我關注他是因為他的行為
threaten this entire firm.
正威脅到整個律所
Which brings me right back to where we started.
于是話題又回到一開始了
Why didn't you tell me about Louis
我問你為什么要抓伍德爾的把柄時
when I asked you what the dirt on Woodall was for?
你為什么不告訴我路易的事
I didn't tell you
我沒告訴你
because I didn't want you in the position of
是因為我不想讓你
having to lie for me in a deposition.
在取證時為我撒謊
Is that "Focused on you and me" enough?
這夠不夠"關注咱倆的問題"
Jessica...
杰西卡
When are you gonna understand
你什么時候才能明白
that I can handle crossing lines,
我能接受觸犯法律
but I won't handle you lying to me?
但我不能接受你騙我
Now, how much trouble are we in?
我們到底有多大麻煩
That's what I'm gonna find out.
我也想知道
Louis, did you see this? No, what is it?
路易,你看這個了嗎,沒,什么東西
It's Cahill's deposition with Harvey and Mike.
卡荷爾對哈維和邁克的取證
Skip to the end.
直接看最后
Jesus Christ, he's honing in like a bloodhound.
天啊,他鼻子跟獵犬一樣靈
It's only a matter of time.
查到我只是時間問題了
There's got to be a way we can get this filed
肯定有辦法把這個...
There isn't.
沒辦法了
Louis. I'm done.
路易,我完了
I'm done.
我完了
And if I don't do something now,
而且如果我現在不做些什么
So are Harvey and Mike.
哈維和邁克就也完了
Where are you going? To finish what I started.
你去哪,去收拾我制造的殘局
You know what I think? What?
知道我在想什么嗎,什么
I think we both could've used a better lawyer
我在想,出庭作證時
in that deposition.
我們倆可以用更好點的律師
You think this is funny? No, I don't.
你覺得很好玩嗎,不,不覺得
Then help me figure a way out,
那就幫我想辦法
because if we don't, they're gonna find out about Louis,
如果不那么做,他們就會發現路易的事
and everything Cahill's been saying about us
而卡荷爾給我們扣的帽子
is gonna start looking true.
也會感覺越來越真
We have to stop Cahill from going through those files.
我們不能讓卡荷爾看那些文件了
We tried that. we have to try again.
我們已經試過了,還得再試試
We have to prove that Cahill is only on this investigation
我們得證明卡荷爾只調查這一個案子
because Woodall hates you.
就因為伍德爾很討厭你
The problem is we don't have a link between them.
問題是我們不能證明他們之間有聯系
And they have a link between Jessica and Malone.
可他們卻能證明杰西卡和馬龍有聯系
So we'd have to convince Judge Hopkins
所以我們必須讓霍普金斯法官相信
Their relationship has nothing to do with this whole thing,
他倆的戀情跟整件事毫無關系
which... we'll never be able to do.
而我們根本做不到
How do they even know about Jessica and Malone?
他們怎么可能知道杰西卡和馬龍的事呢
I don't know. Someone at the S.E.C.
不知道,肯定是馬龍還在那工作的時候
must've seen them together while Malone was still working there.
證監會的什么人看到他們在一起了
You think they were holding hands?
看到他們牽手了嗎
Come on, Harvey, this is Jessica we're talking about.
拜托,哈維,我們說的可是杰西卡啊
Talking about me, what?
說我什么
Holy shit, you're right.
我去,你說得對
She was married, and I didn't even know it.
她結過婚我都不知道
Cahill had us followed without authorization.
卡荷爾沒有授權卻一直糾纏我們
And there's no way he had authorization
那么他追查政府公職人員
to follow a government official.
肯定也沒有授權
You need to pay that man a visit.
你得去見見他
I need to pay that man a visit.
要去見他的人是我
Yep.
請進
Oh, sorry, maybe you didn't hear the news.
抱歉,你可能還沒聽說
Jeff Malone doesn't work here anymore.
杰夫·馬龍已經不在這工作了
And I'm guessing you know exactly where he is,
那么我猜你知道他在哪
since you've been following him for months.
因為你已經跟蹤他好幾個月了
I haven't been following him at all.
我從沒跟蹤過他
I've been following you.
我追查的是你們
Well, it doesn't really matter who you followed,
你查誰無關緊要
since there's no way you got authorization.
因為你不可能得到授權
You think Judge Hopkins is going to look into
你認為霍普金斯法官
those dreamy brown eyes of yours
會看著你迷離的棕色眼睛
and drop the case because of that?
因著迷而放棄這個案子嗎
No, I think you're gonna drop it.
不,我認為你會放棄它
'Cause if you don't,
因為否則
it's no longer malicious prosecution.
那就不再是誣告那么簡單了
it's abuse of power.
那是濫用職權
You did it to Mike Ross, you did it to me.
你對邁克·羅斯這么干過,也對我這么干過
And we're gonna find out who else you did it to.
而我們會查出你還對誰這么干過
Take a shot.
你試試看吧
It'll take you two years to make a case.
那么做會讓你一個案子耗費兩年時間
And even if it sticks, I'll get a slap on the wrist,
就算案子成立,我也只會得到輕微處罰
but Harvey Specter will already be in prison.
而哈維·斯佩克特那時已經在坐牢了
You dirty son of a bitch.
你這個下流的混賬
Dirty?
下流
I may bend the rules, but I'm doing it because you are guilty.
我也許違規了,但我那么做是因為你有罪
That's exactly what Eric Woodall said
我們讓他屁滾尿流之前
before we got his ass fired.
埃里克·伍德爾也說過一樣的話
Well, I'll tell you what I told Harvey.
跟哈維說過的話,我再跟你說一遍
I'm not Eric Woodall,
我不是埃里克·伍德爾
and sending some guy named Louis Litt
派那個叫路易·利特的人
to confess to some fabricated bullshit
來承認一些編造出來的屁話
isn't gonna make me stop.
是不會讓我住手的
It's gonna make me come at you harder.
反而會讓我更努力地追查下去
Maybe no news is good news.
也許沒消息就是好消息
All right, maybe no news means bad news.
好吧,沒消息也有可能是壞消息
When it comes to Jessica, no news is no news.
發生在杰西卡身上,沒消息就是沒消息
Harvey, you have a minute?
哈維,有空嗎
What do you want, Louis?
你想干嘛,路易
I'd prefer to tell you alone.
我想跟你單獨說
Mike knows everything, so spit it out.
邁克什么都知道,盡管說吧
Okay, um, but I think you both should know
好吧,我覺得你倆應該明白
that whatever happens to me,
不管我身上發生了什么事
I had the dignity to come to you and tell you like a man.
我都是很有尊嚴地來這,像個男人一樣說出來
What did you do?
你干了什么
He did exactly what I told him not to do.
他干了我明確告訴他不可以做的事
He went to the S.E.C., and he confessed.
他去了證監會,供認了一切
Wait, Jessica, please.
杰西卡,等等,拜托
Please what? Don't kill you?
拜托什么,別殺你嗎
Because one thing is for sure.
因為有一件事是板上定釘的
When all this is over, I'm gonna fire the shit out of you.
當一切結束之后,我會把你炒掉
Fire me?
炒我
You should be thanking me.
你應該感謝我
I read the transcript.
我讀了文錄
Cahill knows about the hidden payment.
卡荷爾知道被隱匿的交易
I went there to save all of you!
我去把你們都救下來了
And I told you the second you did that,
我也告訴過你,如果你那么做
these two go from being probably innocent
他們倆就從或許無罪
to definitely guilty.
變成絕對有罪
Goddamn idiot.
天大的傻瓜
Wait a second. We
等一下,我們...
Louis, if you confessed, then why are you here?
路易,你去認罪了,為什么還能站在這
They sent me home.
他們讓我回家了
What?
什么
What exactly did you say to Cahill?
你到底跟卡荷爾說了什么
I didn't talk to Cahill.
我沒跟卡荷爾談
I mean, I was in his office,
我去了他的辦公室
but then Eric Woodall comes in, takes me down the hall.
可埃里克·伍德爾進來了,帶我去了大廳
I confessed to him.
我跟他坦白的
You told the head of the S.E.C.
你跟證監會的頭頭承認
you committed a federal crime, and he sent you on your way?
自己犯了罪,他居然讓你走了
Yes. And he didn't try to get you to implicate Harvey?
是的,他沒要你把哈維牽連進來嗎
No, in fact,
其實,沒有
he didn't seem to care at all.
他好像一點也不在乎
And you specifically told him about your deal with Forstman?
你跟他明確說了跟傅滋曼的交易嗎
Yeah. He said they're not interested in little fish like me.
是的,他說他們對我這樣的小魚小蝦沒興趣
You might be a little fish to him,
對他來說也許你是小魚小蝦
but Forstman is a goddamn whale.
但傅滋曼對他絕對是頭巨鯨
It doesn't matter.
都不重要
Woodall hates me: I'm the one he wants.
伍德爾恨我,我才是他想要的
But why not use Forstman to reel you in
可為什么不用傅滋曼來釣你
and get two for the price of one?
達到一箭雙雕的效果呢
Unless for some reason
除非是有什么
Woodall doesn't want to drag Forstman into this.
伍德爾不愿拖傅滋曼下水的理由
Because they're in bed together.
因為他們同穿一條褲子
That's a big leap.
這可是很大的飛躍
Harvey, you said you told Forstman
哈維,你說你跟傅滋曼說
the S.E.C. was on his ass,
證監會在追究他
and he acted like he was wearing a teflon suit.
他卻表現出一副金剛護體的樣子
He acted the same way with me.
他對我也是那幅德性
And when assholes act invincible,
而一個混混之所以表現出一副無敵的樣子
it's because they think they are.
是因為他們認為自己確實無敵
It's the only thing that makes sense.
這是唯一說得通的解釋
You two find the link between those two,
你們倆去找證據證明他們之間有聯系
and find it tonight.
今晚就要找到
This could be something.
這個可能有用
Look.
看
In April of last year,
去年四月
Charles Forstman made huge contributions to these three senators.
查爾斯·傅滋曼給這三個參議員捐了一大筆錢
So what? He's got money to burn.
那又怎么樣,他有的是錢可燒
Yeah, but four weeks later,
沒錯,但四周之后
these same senators helped appoint Eric Woodall
這三個參議員指名埃里克·伍德爾
to head the New York office of the S.E.C.
當上了證監會紐約辦公室的一把手
That doesn't prove a direct link
這不能證明傅滋曼和伍德爾
between Forstman and Woodall.
有直接聯系
It's still a link, Harvey.
但還是有聯系啊,哈維
And it's how this shit works.
這種事情就是這樣
It's totally legal, and it's not gonna do a thing for us.
完全合法,對我們沒有幫助
Well, what do you want?
那你想要什么
A picture of him handing Woodall a bag of money?
他遞了一袋子錢給伍德爾的照片嗎
Because we're never gonna get that.
我們永遠也搞不到的
Maybe we don't need it.
也許不需要
You better be here with something good.
你最好有什么好消息
I am.
我有
Charles Forstman made me take a million dollars
查爾斯·傅滋曼硬塞給我一百萬美金
to keep from turning on him.
以防我背叛他
What if he made Woodall take a taste too?
如果他對伍德爾也用過這招呢
You think we don't know that?
你認為我們想不到嗎
That's the "Bag of money" Problem.
又回到一袋子錢的問題上了
It wouldn't be a bag of money,
不會是一袋子錢
because if it's untraceable,
因為如果那筆錢無從追蹤
he wouldn't have leverage over Woodall.
他就無法要挾伍德爾了
That's great, but we can't get access
說得對,但是我們是不可能
to Woodall's bank accounts.
查看伍德爾的銀行賬戶的
We can't.
我們確實不能
But Cahill can.
但卡荷爾可以
Okay, what good does that do us, huh?
好吧,那又有什么用呢
They're together. What if they're not?
他們是一伙的,如果不是呢
I told you, I went to see Cahill.
我告訴過你,我去見卡荷爾
He wasn't there.
他不在
Five minutes later, Eric Woodall shows up.
五分鐘之后埃里克·伍德爾來了
I say two words: "Charles Forstman".
我只說了一句,"查爾斯·傅滋曼"
He hustles me outta there like I'm his mistress
他就催著我出去,好像我是他的情婦
with his wife coming up the driveway.
而他老婆正開車進門似的
Why would he not wait for Cahill?
他為什么不等卡荷爾呢
You want us to get Cahill to turn on Woodall.
你想讓我們說服卡荷爾把矛頭指向伍德爾
Damn right I do.
說得沒錯
Maybe Louis is right.
也許路易說得對
Maybe there are lines that Woodall's willing to cross
也許伍德爾越過了一條卡荷爾不愿意
that Cahill won't.
越過的底線
That's a big "Maybe."
這"也許"得太大膽了
You have a better idea?
你有更好的辦法嗎
No, I don't.
沒有
Look, guys, we all know that Jessica's gonna fire me after this.
你們也知道這事之后杰西卡就會炒了我
I just want to help,
我只是想幫點忙
make things right.
糾正錯誤
Get your coat.
去穿外套
You really looking through those all by yourself?
你真的都是自己看這些文件的嗎
Are the witches of Eastwick here to tell me
各位東鎮女巫是來教我
how to run my department?
如何管理我的部門嗎
We're here to make things easier for you.
我們是來幫你減輕負擔的
Buried in one of these boxes is a copy of this.
這些盒子里頭有一份這個文件的副本
It proves collusion.
能證明有合謀罪
Not between me and Mike.
不是我和邁克
Between him and Charles Forstman.
是他和查爾斯·傅滋曼勾結
And you're just gonna give this to me?
你就直接送給我了,是嗎
Yup.
對
And you're gonna give it to Woodall,
你還要給伍德爾
and we're gonna see what he says.
看看他會說什么
And what he's gonna say is that he doesn't give a shit
他會說他根本不在乎什么
about Charles Forstman,
查爾斯·傅滋曼
just like he told me when I confessed to him.
就跟我向他認罪時,他說的一樣
What exactly are you implying?
你們到底在暗示什么
We're not implying anything.
我們沒暗示什么
We're telling you that after Woodall lost his job,
我們在告訴你,伍德爾失去工作后
Forstman got him installed at the S.E.C.,
傅滋曼把他安排到了證監會
and all he had to do in return was protect Forstman.
作為回報,他只需保護傅滋曼
Where's the proof?
證據在哪里
In Eric Woodall's bank accounts.
在埃里克·伍德爾的銀行賬戶里
Oh, so you want me to go through his bank accounts
所以你是要我根據你的說法
based on your word.
去查他的銀行賬戶
You followed us based on his bullshit.
你聽了他的鬼話,就來查我們了啊
Based on the word of my friend.
那是我朋友的要求
Why don't you ask your friend if he has a problem
你為什么不問問你朋友,他肯不肯
giving you access to his accounts?
讓你查他的賬戶
If he doesn't, then we're wrong,
如果他不肯,那我們就錯了
and we've just handed you the smoking gun.
我們剛把鐵證交給你
And if you're right, you want me to let him
如果你們是對的,你們想讓我
off the hook for what he did.
讓他免受懲罰
Woodall already said he's a little fish.
伍德爾已經說了他只是條小魚
We're asking you to throw him back in the water.
我們只是想請你把他丟回水里去
What the hell's going on in here?
這里在干什么
Hey, Eric.
埃里克
It's good to see you again.
很高興又見到你
Sean, isn't this great that we're all together?
肖恩,這下我們人齊了不是很好嘛
Did you see me come in?
你看到我進來了嗎
Afraid of what I'd say?
擔心我會說什么嗎
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Eric, these gentlemen came in here
埃里克,這幾位先生們過來
with these wild accusations
提出了瘋狂的指控
that you and Charles Forstman are in bed together.
說你和查爾斯·傅滋曼串通一氣
A bed filled with Forstman's money.
掉在傅滋曼的錢窩里了
Yes, Charles Forstman gave me millions of dollars.
沒錯,查爾斯·傅滋曼給了我幾百萬美元
That's why I drive a Subaru.
所以我才會只開著一輛斯巴魯
Yeah, I didn't spend the money he gave me either.
是啊,我也沒花他給我的錢
That doesn't mean he didn't make me take it.
但那不意味著他沒逼我拿錢
I don't give a shit. I'm not you.
我才不管呢,我又不是你
Eric, obviously these allegations are crazy.
埃里克,這些指控太不可理喻了
Of course they are.
當然
So just...
那就...
prove it to 'em you've got nothing to hide.
向他們證明你光明磊落,無需隱藏
This is ridiculous.
太可笑了
I...am not gonna dignify...
我,不會解釋
I'm your boss.
我是你上司
Gentlemen, give me a minute.
先生們,給我一分鐘
Yep.
好
And by a minute, he means 10 to 15 years.
他的一分鐘,指的是10到15年
In about a half an hour, you're gonna need
半小時后,你將需要一位
a really good lawyer.
非常厲害的律師
And when that happens,
到那時候
don't call me.
可別找我
Which lawyer do you think Woodall called?
你覺得伍德爾會找哪個律師
Well, if he was smart, he would call Daniel Hardman.
如果他夠聰明,他應該找丹尼爾·哈德曼
The best person to defend a criminal is a criminal.
最適合為罪犯辯護的人,是另一個罪犯
And Hardman's a much better lawyer than you anyways.
哈德曼是一位比你優秀得多的律師
Oh, very funny.
真好笑
Thank you.
謝謝
Thank you, Louis.
謝謝,路易
Please.
拜托了
I'll try.
我會盡力的
Donna told me she already said this to you,
唐娜說她已經跟你說過了
but I want you to hear it from me.
但我還是想親口跟你說
I wouldn't be back here if it wasn't for Louis.
如果不是路易,我不可能回來
I'll take care of it.
我來解決
Woodall's taken care of, and so is everything else.
伍德爾被發現了,其他的也都解決了
Not everything. Jessica
不是的,杰西卡
Harvey, I've already made up my mind.
哈維,我已經決定了
You weren't there. He helped get us out of this.
你不在場,他幫我們擺脫了困境
After he put us goddamn in it.
是他把我們拖入泥潭的
And I put us in it just as much,
我也多次害我們深陷泥潭
the day I hired Mike Ross.
從我雇用邁克·羅斯那天起
Are you looking to save Louis,
你是想救路易
or to get yourself fired too?
還是也想被炒了
I'm saying he did some bad shit,
我是說他確實捅了簍子
but so have I, and so have you.
但我也有過,你也有過
You and I don't mess shit up.
但你我可沒有搞砸
We fix it.
我們都及時補救了
Which is what he did today.
他今天也是這樣做的
You want to talk about what he did?
你想聊聊他做了什么嗎
I told him not to confess, and he went straight down
我讓他別去認罪,他卻直接跑到證監會
to the S.E.C., and he sang like a canary,
像個告密的小婊子
after he did the same thing with Jeff Malone.
之前他也是那樣去找杰夫·馬龍的
That doesn't Doesn't what?
那不... 不什么
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
那還只是冰山一角
Let's talk about his greatest hits.
再來說說他的輝煌歷史
Last year, he blew up our merger negotiations
去年,他毀了我們的合并談判
because of a cat.
就因為一只貓
This year, he led Mike Ross straight to Charles Forstman.
今年,他指引邁克·羅斯去找查爾斯·傅滋曼
He unwound the Wexler shares
在我明確叮囑他不準之后
after I specifically told him not to,
他還是放出了韋克斯勒股份
and to top it all off,
最厲害的是
He took a milliondollar payout to commit tax fraud
他拿了一百萬美元回扣,進行了稅務欺詐
that could've landed you ten years in jail.
那可能會讓你吃十年牢飯
And he didn't tell us about that until it was too late,
直到一切都太晚之后他才告訴我們
and he only did that because he had to.
他那樣做只是因為不得不這樣做
I'm still not doin' it.
我還是不愿意
I tell him to do something,
我讓他做什么事
and he never goddamn does it.
他就是不照辦
Now, I told myself I'm gonna do something.
現在我告訴自己要做一件事
and I'm gonna goddamn do it.
我就一定要做
Then let me do it.
那就讓我來吧
Why you and not me?
為什么要讓你去而不是我
Because you want to deliver the message
因為你想表達的是
"His services are no longer needed,"
"我們不再需要他了"
and I want to tell him "Goodbye."
而我要跟他說的是"再見"
You're really going to do this?
你真打算去說嗎
Harvey, this place is all he has.
哈維,這里是他僅有的一切
I know.
我知道
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
Dear Harvey and Jessica,
親愛的哈維和杰西卡
there comes a time
作為男人
when a man must look at himself in the mirror,
都有照照鏡子,審視自我
to judge himself instead of waiting to be judged by others.
而不是等別人來評判自己的時刻
And for me, that time is now.
對我而言,這個時刻到了
You both know I came to Pearson Specter
你們都知道,我剛從法學院畢業
right out of law school, but what you may not know is
就來到皮爾遜斯佩克特,但你們也許不知道的是
this is the only place I've ever worked.
這是我唯一工作過的地方
It's the only place I've ever wanted to work.
也是我唯一想工作的地方
It is my life...
這里是我的生活
It is my home...
是我的家
And the people that work here are my family.
在這里工作的人,是我的家人
You're like my parents.
你們就像我的父母
And the partners, they're like my brothers,
而合伙人們就像我的兄弟
and associates under my care are like my children.
我手下的律師們,就像我的孩子
And I'm ashamed to admit it, but...
我很愧于承認,但是
I put all of you in jeopardy for my own personal gain.
我確實為了個人利益,害你們身陷危急
I told myself it was for the greater good,
我告訴自己那是為了更大的利益
but the truth is I just wanted to feel
但實際上,我只是想
on the same level as both of you, I...
與你們平起平坐,我...
I can deny that no longer.
我再也不能否認這點
I can excuse my actions no longer.
也不能再原諒我的行為
Although we've had our differences over the years,
盡管我們過去幾年一直有分歧
there are no two people I respect more.
但你們依然是我最尊重的兩個人
Your names are on the wall for a reason,
你們的名字能掛在墻上是有原因的
and mine is not for a reason.
而我的名字不能上墻,也是有原因的
And I refuse to put either one of you
我不愿讓你們任何一人
through the pain of having a fire.
承受開除員工的痛苦
So ... effective immediately,
所以,立刻生效
I, Louis Litt,
我,路易·利特
am resigning from Pearson Specter.
從皮爾遜斯佩克特辭職
Please take care of my home.
請照看好我的家