I want you to go back over your work with a finetooth comb,
我希望你一字一句的檢查你的工作
We're as protected as we can be.
我們不會出事的
Every partner at this firm
我要求任何一個合伙人復查工作
goes over their work if I say so.
他們就必須去復查
I'm not every goddamn partner.
我跟他們可不一樣
I made a deal with Forstman.
我跟傅滋曼達成筆交易
this has got to be the most genius thing
這肯定是你整個有趣的生命中
you have ever done in your entire, wonderful, life.
做的最聰明的一件事
Forstman's insisting that I run the money
傅滋曼堅持要我
through Switzerland and the Caymans.
通過瑞士和開曼群島管理資金
Louis, that's illegal.
路易,那是違法的
You didn't see the look on Harvey's face
你沒看見哈維發現
when he found out that I was the one who saved the day,
是我拯救了一切時的表情
and I am not gonna see
而我不想看到
the look on his face when he finds out that I didn't.
他發現我沒成功時的表情
There isn't enough money in the world for me
多少錢都不足以
to ever trust you again. Listen to me.
讓我重新信任你了,聽我說
I'm No, you listen to me!
我... 不,你聽我說
You're fired.
你被解雇了
I can't.
我不能這樣
Rachel. Rachel.
瑞秋,瑞秋
What the hell is this? A job offer.
這是什么,工作邀請
I am going to tell Mike what happened.
我要去告訴邁克
If you do this,
你這么做
you will be risking your whole life with Mike.
是在拿你倆的生活冒險
I am risking it if I don't.
不告訴他也很危險
I heard.
我知道了
How?
怎么知道的
Amy.
艾米
Why would she
她為什么要
So that you wouldn't have to.
你就不用自己說了
Here.
喝吧
Shit.
該死
I didn't even think about what would happen to her.
我都沒想她會怎么樣
Mike, you don't have to think about anyone
邁克,你現在不用去考慮別人
except for you right now.
考慮你自己就行了
I don't want to think about me.
我不想考慮我的事
All I've done is let everyone down, including you.
我讓所有人失望了,包括你
You have not let me down.
你沒有讓我失望
You don't even know what I've done.
你都不知道我做了什么
Whatever it is, it can't be as bad as
不管是什么,都不會...
As I think?
像我想的那么糟嗎
Rachel, I lost my job.
瑞秋,我丟了工作
I lost the takeover.
我輸了收購戰
I lost Walter Gillis his company.
我丟了沃爾特·吉利斯的公司
I cut a deal to sell out the man
我跟人達成協議
who gave me a chance in the first place.
出賣當初給了我機會的人
And to top it all off,
而且
the guy who made me do that called me his guy
那個逼我這么做的人,說我是他的人
and then offered me a job.
還說要給我份工作
So what does that make me?
我算什么啊
It makes you a human being.
普通人
I don't know what to do.
我不知道該怎么辦
I don't either.
我也是
But we don't have to do anything tonight.
我們今晚什么都不用做
Louis, you need to calm down.
路易,你得冷靜下來
I broke the law.
我犯了法
Please keep your voice down.
小點聲
Why? Let any man judge me.
何必,讓人人都來指責我吧
So says the good book.
《圣經》如是說
No, it doesn't. You know what?
才不是呢,告訴你
I think I know what the goddamn good book says.
《圣經》怎么寫的我還是知道的
Listen to me.
聽我說
You did what you had to do. Oh, really?
你也是不得已,是嗎
Well, that's not what you said when you found out.
你剛剛發現的時候可不是這么說的
You said, "Louis, that's illegal."
你說"路易,那是違法的"
Because I was trying to get you not to go through with it.
當時我想勸你別那么做
But you made a decision. I understand why.
但你做了決定,我能理解你
And now that it's done,
既然做都做了
I'm not going to let you beat yourself up about it.
我不希望你這么自責下去
Yeah, well, you may not, but what do you think Harvey
你或許是這樣,但等哈維和杰西卡發現
and Jessica are going to do when they find out?
你覺得他們會怎么說
Louis, you have been a hero again and again.
路易,你一次又一次地拯救了大家
And if the one time they actually treat you like one
如果這一次他們終于承認你是英雄
you crossed a little line to get there,
而你為了達到這個效果做了點過分的事
that doesn't make you horrible.
不代表你就是惡人
It makes you Harvey.
你只是像哈維
You know what? You're absolutely right.
你說得太對了
And as of this second,
從現在起
I'm going to start acting like the hero that I am.
我就要有英雄該有的樣子
Hey, jerkoff.
二貨
Who do I have to blow to get some more nuts?
再上點干果,我得給誰吹簫才行
It turned out he knew all about the crop reports.
原來他早就知道農作物報告的事
You know what I did?
你知道我怎么干的嗎
I nailed him on six counts of mail fraud.
我用六起郵件欺詐告倒了他
Did you tell them the one about how you got your head
你跟他們講你把頭埋在埃里克·伍德爾屁股里
stuck up Eric Woodall's ass?
那個笑話了嗎
Excuse me for a second.
失陪一下
What the hell are you doing here?
你來干什么
You think you're the only person who can have someone followed?
你覺得只有你能安排人盯梢嗎
You have no right.
你沒有權力
Oh, I have every right.
我當然有權了
I just didn't need to hire someone
但我不需要雇任何人
'cause it turns out you come to the same shithole every night,
因為你每晚都來這個破地方
telling the same stories to the same people
跟同一撥人,講同樣的故事
because you have no place else to go.
因為你根本沒別處可去
If you're thinking you can bait me into taking a swing at you,
如果你覺得你可以引誘我打你
you might be right.
你或許就想對了
Why don't you take a swing at this?
你還是對付這個吧
Oh, you're trying to bribe me now.
還想賄賂我啦
That's a certified letter outlining everything
這封信里列出了
that's happened since you started targeting me,
你開始針對我之后發生的每件事
every bullshit move you've made.
你每個無理取鬧的舉動
It's not bullshit. It's an ongoing investigation.
不是無理取鬧,這是正在進行中的調查
And it's turned up bullshit,
但什么都沒查到
which I've outlined for Judge Hopkins.
我都為霍普金斯法官寫明了
Everything from targeting my clients to having me followed.
從針對我的客戶到找人跟蹤我
So now you have ten days to dispute my accounting of events,
你有十天時間為我提出的事做辯駁
and when they're done, I expect to never see you again.
完事之后,我再也不想見到你
You don't know me that well.
你不夠了解我
Sean, any time you want to put the badge down
肖恩,你什么時候想放下你的徽章
and fight me mantoman,
像男人一樣,跟我一對一
you know where to find me.
你知道該去哪找我
How's the job hunting going?
工作找得如何了
What do you want, Forstman?
你想干什么,傅滋曼
Oh, now that you don't want my money, it's Forstman?
不需要我的錢了,就叫得這么生硬了
No mister?
連先生都不說了
What happened to the obsequious little shit
那個去咖啡店里找我
who approached me in a coffee shop with his hand out?
向我伸手要錢的阿諛奉承的小混蛋哪去了
He realized that you don't deserve any respect.
他意識到你根本不配得到尊敬
I don't need your respect.
我不需要你的尊敬
I need an answer on my job offer.
我需要你答復是否接受我給你的工作
Thought I was pretty clear.
我不是都說清楚了嗎
Your mouth said one thing.
你嘴上是那么說
Let's see what your eyes have to say.
看看你眼睛怎么想吧
A million dollars.
一百萬美金
Is this a joke? It's your signing bonus.
你在拿我尋開心嗎,是你的簽約獎金
Are you ready to come work for me now?
現在愿意來給我工作了嗎
Thought I was an obsequious little shit.
我不是阿諛奉承的小混蛋嗎
You are, but so was I when I was your age,
你是啊,我像你這年紀的時候也是這樣
and look what happened to me.
看我如今的成就
You could make it ten million, Charles.
一千萬也無所謂,查爾斯
I don't want your money.
我不要你的錢
I'm not gonna make it ten million.
我不會給你一千萬的
The offer is one,
就是一百萬
and that's where it's standing.
不會改的
You have a day.
給你一天考慮
If you decide not to take my offer,
如果你不接受我的提議
I will know you're not only an asshole.
那我就會知道你不僅混蛋
You're a fool.
還很傻
Let's go.
走吧
Jessica.
杰西卡
To what do I owe the honor? What can I do for you?
何事大駕光臨啊,找我什么事
Louis, I am coming to you
路易,我來找你
because the question isn't what you can do for me,
不是要你為我做什么
but what can I do for you?
而是要問我能為你做什么
Harvey and I were very impressed
哈維和我對你
by what you did with Charles Forstman.
應付查爾斯·傅滋曼的手段很欽佩
I'm impressed that you understand how impressive it was.
你知道這有多厲害讓我很高興
And since we couldn't figure out how best to show our gratitude,
因為我們想不出該怎么表示感激
I'm here to ask you what you would like.
我就干脆來問你想要什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You want to give me... A reward.
你要給我,一份獎勵
Anything I want? All you have to do is ask
隨便什么都行嗎,你開口便是
Pearson, Specter, Litt.
冠名合伙人
Excuse me? I think I was clear.
什么,我說得很清楚了
I want my name on the door. It can go third.
我要做冠名合伙人,排第三也行
Louis, named partner isn't something I can just hand out.
路易,冠名合伙人可不是我隨手就能給你的
But you just said I saved the day.
但你說是我挽救了大局啊
You just said you saved the day.
那是你自己的話
I said we wanted to show our gratitude.
我說我們想表示感激
By telling me I get to choose whatever I want,
告訴我我可以隨便選擇獎勵
except for the one thing I really want.
但就是不能選我最想要的
Maybe I should have been more clear.
或許我該說得更明白些
Maybe you should have.
是啊
I mean, you're a goddamn lawyer, after all.
你可也是律師啊
Louis,
路易
then let me be clear right now.
那我說明白
I am giving you an opportunity
我要給你一個機會
to accept a welldeserved thankyou with grace.
優雅地接受你應得的感激
You can either take it,
你要么接受
or you can turn it into a personal snub
也可以把它當成奚落
and ruin all the goodwill
毀掉你剛剛贏得的
that you've just earned with me and Harvey.
我和哈維的好感
The choice is yours.
選擇權在你
Can I get back to you on that? I'm sorry. What?
我能重新選擇嗎,對不起,什么
Can I get back to you on that?
我能重新選擇嗎
That's all I can hope for you, Louis.
這正是我所希望的,路易
So I just wanted to run through your schedule
我只是來給你過一遍這周
for the rest of the week.
你接下來幾天的日程
Go ahead.
好
You've got Ellis at 4:00 today,
你今天四點要見埃利斯
Mckinney at 10:00 tomorrow,
明天十點見麥肯尼
Chamberlain at 2:00,
兩點見張伯倫
and when should I pencil you in to go see Mike?
你去找邁克的時間我該安排在幾點
See him for what? To be a friend.
見他干嘛,朋友間的會面
Donna, as far as he's concerned,
唐娜,對他來說
I sold him out to win the takeover.
我為贏收購案出賣了他
I am the last person he wants to see right now.
我現在是他最不想見到的人
And I would agree with all that,
我完全同意
except for the fact that Mike got fired.
但是邁克被解雇了
What?
什么
When? Last night.
什么時候,昨晚
And I wasn't gonna tell you
而且我本不該告訴你的
because you should be hearing it from him,
因為他應該自己告訴你
but men are idiots,
但男人都是白癡
and they would rather be alone and miserable
他們寧愿一個人凄凄慘慘
than ever run the risk of being accused
也不愿被人說
of needing someone.
需要別人
He has Rachel.
他有瑞秋
Who is the one person Mike believes
邁克相信無論發生什么
will stand by him no matter what,
瑞秋都會站在他這邊
which makes her the one person he won't believe
所以不論她怎樣說他沒有完敗
when she says he didn't completely fail.
他都當做那是安慰而已
How important is the meeting with Ellis?
和埃利斯的會面有多重要
He says it's urgent.
他說是急事
Tell him I have to reschedule.
告訴他重約時間
That's weird. I already did.
奇怪,我已經叫他重約了
Rachel or Donna?
瑞秋還是唐娜
Who told you to check up on me?
誰叫你來看我的
You don't think I'd do that on my own?
你就不想是我自己來的嗎
No, I don't.
不,不會
Well, I wouldn't have
我本來不會來
because I didn't think you'd need it.
因為我想你不需要
Then I found out you got fired.
然后我得知你被炒了
So what?
那又如何
People lose their jobs every single day.
每天都有人失業
Yeah, not people like you.
是啊,但不會是你這樣的人
Something's going on.
肯定出什么事了
Why'd you get fired?
你為什么被炒
You mean other than the fact
你是說除了我挑起一場
that I picked a fight I couldn't win?
我贏不了的戰爭嗎
I don't care how it turned out.
我不關心結果
You went 15 rounds on your first shot.
你第一次出場,就打滿了十五回合
No way Jonathan Sidwell lets you go after that.
喬納森·西德威爾沒理由讓你走
It was Forstman, wasn't it?
是傅滋曼,對嗎
I only got his money if I agreed to cut Sidwell
只有我同意讓不給西德威爾分成
out of the deal.
他才會給我錢
And Sidwell found out.
而西德威爾發現了
He didn't just find out.
不只是發現
Forstman told him.
傅滋曼告訴他的
That son of a bitch.
那個婊子養的
Yeah, there's more.
是啊,還有呢
That son of a bitch has offered me a job.
那個婊子養的要給我份工作
Mike, you can't do it, and you know it.
邁克,你不能接受,你知道的
What choice do I have?
我有的選嗎
I was an investment banker for ten minutes,
我只做了幾分鐘的投資銀行家
and I blew the only deal I'm ever gonna get near.
還把我唯一接手的案子搞砸了
Well, that sounds exactly like the kind of bullshit
聽起來的確像是傅滋曼勸人
Forstman tells people to wrap them around his finger.
乖乖聽他指揮會說的屁話
Doesn't mean it's not true. Yes, it does.
那也不代表不是事實,確是事實
I could get you five interviews before tomorrow.
不等到明天,我就能給你安排五個面試
And how are you going to do that?
你打算怎么做到
By making five goddamn phone calls.
打五個電話而已
And what are you gonna say when they answer?
他們回復的時候你要怎么說呢
You gonna tell them
你要告訴他們
I was a Harvardeducated lawyer working for you?
我是個曾為你工作的哈佛法學畢業生嗎
Because you do that,
因為如果你這么做
I might as well go back to being a fraud.
我還是回去做個騙子好了
What if I can get Jessica to take you back?
如果我能讓杰西卡讓你回來呢
What if you could bring my parents back to life?
或者你能讓我父母復活
Because both those things
因為這兩件事
have about the same chance of happening.
發生的概率是一樣的
Mike, I'm trying to help you.
邁克,我是想幫你
And I appreciate that.
我非常感謝
But I only have two references, Harvey,
但我只有兩個推薦人,哈維
you, who has to lie for me,
一個不得不為我撒謊的你
and Jonathan, who wants to kill me.
和一個想殺了我的喬納森
Mike. Harvey, it's enough.
邁克,哈維,夠了
As much as you want to help me,
雖然你非常想幫我
you have no idea what it is
但你根本不知道
to have been a fraud and have to start all over.
一個冒牌貨要重新開始意味著什么
I don't.
我不知道
But someone else does.
但有人知道
If it isn't employee number 7611053.
這不是7611053號員工嗎
You still remember that.
你還記得
I lied on my resume.
我簡歷作了假
I never lied about having a head for numbers.
我的數字天賦可不是假的
I never said how sorry I was for what happened to you.
你發生了那樣的事,我還沒說過抱歉
You don't need to be sorry, Mike.
不用覺得抱歉,邁克
The truth is, I should be thanking you.
實際上,我應該感謝你
What?
什么
You know what I do now?
你知道我現在做什么工作嗎
Statistical analysis for Fantasy Baseball.
給《夢幻棒球》做統計分析
That's awesome.
太棒了
You don't know the half of it.
好的還在后面呢
My old, better job,
我從前那份好工作
I sat in my office, crunched my numbers,
我坐在辦公室里,咀嚼著枯燥的數字
made a lot more money,
賺很多錢
barely knew the name of one person on my floor.
同樓層的人幾乎一個不認識
Now my best friends are people I work with.
現在,我的同事都是最好的朋友
Well, why'd you call me?
你約我有什么事
The last time I saw you,
上次我見到你的時候
you had no idea what you were gonna do
你完全不知道以后
with the rest of your life.
你要做什么
You had to completely start over,
你不得不一切重新開始
and it looks like you did.
而現在看來你做到了
I guess I Want to know how.
我想,想知道是怎么做到的
Start by starting.
從"開始"開始
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means, for six months,
就是,整整六個月
I threw myself a giant pity party,
我陷入了無限的自怨自艾中
wondered how the hell
想我到底要怎樣
I was gonna get out of the mess I was in.
從這困境中走出來
And then one day I said, "Enough's enough."
然后一天我對自己說,夠了
And instead of asking questions,
我不再疑問
I started looking for answers.
開始尋求答案
And you found Fantasy Baseball.
然后你的答案是夢幻棒球
No, I found out that how much money you make
不,我發現你賺多少錢
is not the most important thing in the world.
并不是最重要的
Who you spend it with, every day, is.
每天與你相處的人,才最重要
Thanks, Stan. I appreciate it.
謝謝,斯坦,謝謝你
Whoa, Mike.
邁克
Why exactly is it you need to start over?
你到底為什么要重新開始
That's a long story.
說來話長
I have time.
我有的是時間
Another day, Stan.
改天吧,斯坦
You wanted to see me? Yes.
你要見我,是的
Clear your schedule tonight.
把你明晚空出來
Done. Why?
已經空了,怎么
Jessica offered me anything I want
杰西卡為獎勵我的英雄行為
as a reward for my heroism,
會給我任何我想要的
and we're gonna figure out what that is.
我們要討論一下要什么
What's to figure out? Named partner.
還要討論什么,冠名合伙人啊
No, not that. Anything but that.
不是,除了那個什么都行
What do you mean, "Anything but that?"
除了那個,是什么意思
There isn't anything but that.
我們只要那個
Oh, you think I didn't ask for it?
你以為我沒提出來嗎
The words were out of my mouth
那句話從我嘴里溜得
faster than Esther when she was 13.
比十三歲的以斯帖還快
Louis, I don't care about your slutty sister.
路易,我不關心你的騷貨姐姐
You deserve named partner.
冠名合伙人是你應得的
And I don't care that you don't care
我不在乎你關不關心
because it's not gonna happen.
因為這不可能發生
Now, we were given a chance to take the high road,
現在,我們有個機會走捷徑
and that's exactly what we're gonna do.
而那就是我們要做的
If I were ever going to be attracted to you,
如果說我會被你吸引
now would be the time.
那一定就是此刻
Instead I'll prepare a list of demands befitting a hero.
那我另外準備一份配得起英雄的需求清單
Good.
好
And don't ever talk about being attracted to me again.
還有別再提被我吸引這件事兒了
It weirds me out.
感覺怪怪的
The answer's no.
不行
You don't even know what I'm here for.
你連我是為什么來的都不知道
I know what you're not here for.
我知道你不是為什么來的
To tell me after a long night of soulsearching,
你不是來告訴我,經過一夜的靈魂探索之后
you've decided to give me full control of Gillis Industries.
你決定把吉利斯工業的全部控制權給我
You're right. I'm not.
你說的沒錯,我的確沒打算
But I am here to give you full control of this.
但我來是為了給你這個的全部控制權
This isn't public information.
這可不是公開信息
It will be in 24 hours.
24小時之后就是了
So it's legal to give it to you.
因此現在給你是合法的
And it gives me a 24hour edge
而這個給了我24小時的優勢
if I decide to act on this information.
假如我決定就這個信息做出行動的話
Which, as you can see from that filing,
而從文件中可以看出
would be a very profitable thing to do.
根據這個信息行動,獲利是非常可觀的
And all I have to do in return is use your law firm?
而我只需雇傭你的律所來報答你嗎
I don't care what law firm you use.
我才不在乎你雇傭哪家律所
I just want you to have Mike Ross
我只想你讓邁克·羅斯
run point on the deal.
來負責這個交易
Then we're back where we started,
那我們又回到原點了
and you can get the hell out of my office.
你給我滾出我的辦公室
Jonathan, I know what he did,
喬納森,我知道他做了什么
but he thought he had no choice.
但他覺得自己別無選擇
When a person thinks he has no choice
當一個人覺得自己別無選擇時
is when you see his true character.
你就可以看清他的真品行了
You think you have no choice
你現在也是覺得自己別無選擇
other than to be vindictive right now.
而不是覺得自己在報私仇
This isn't vindictive. It's common sense.
這不是報仇,這是常識
And where I come from,
而且就我家鄉的習俗
you don't give the fox another run at the henhouse.
我們不會給狐貍再進雞舍的機會
You wouldn't have even had a shot at the henhouse
要不是他把你從托尼·揚諾普洛斯的壓迫下
If it wasn't for him getting you out from under Tony Gianopolous.
解救出來,你連進雞舍的機會都沒有
And I repaid him for that by giving him his first shot
但我通過給他在投行的第一個機會
at investment banking.
報答他了
And where I come from,
就我家鄉的習俗
the way you really repay someone
真正報答一個人的方法
is by giving them a second goddamn shot.
是再給他們的一次該死的機會
Then go the hell back to where you came from.
那你就滾回你家鄉去吧
And, hey, if you think he's so great,
還有,假如你真覺得他這么好
take him back there with you.
帶他一起回老家去
Louis, you have a minute? Not really.
路易,有時間嗎,沒有
I'm in the middle of some very important giftchoosing.
我正在進行非常重要的禮物挑選呢
What?
什么
Yeah, wouldn't you like to know?
可不是嘛,你當然想知道是怎么回事了
But you never will
但你永遠也不會知道
because a person only gets gifts
因為只有當一個人補救了
when they fix the mistakes that Jeff Malone's made.
杰夫·馬龍犯的錯誤,他才能獲得禮物
Actually, Louis, that's why I'm here.
路易,實際上我就是為這件事來的
I wanted to thank you for catching that error
我想謝謝你找出了
on the Wexler stock.
韋克斯勒股票上的錯誤
You want to thank me?
你想要謝謝我
Yes, Louis, I do.
沒錯,路易,我是想
Look, I know you don't trust me,
我知道你不信任我
but you got us out of a jam,
但是你幫我們度過難關
and I'm here to thank you, mantoman.
而我是來感謝你的,單獨來感謝
Bullshit.
放屁
You're here to kiss my ass because you found out that
因為你發現
I'm now above you in the pecking order.
現在我的地位比你高了
Louis, I don't care about the pecking order,
路易,我不在乎什么地位高低
and all I found out is that you fixed this thing for Harvey,
而我唯一發現的一件事就是你是幫了哈維
and I am here to thank you.
我是來感謝你的
I'm not talking about Harvey, and you know it.
我不是在說哈維,你知道的
No, Louis. Don't play dumb with me.
不,路易,別和我裝蒜
I'm talking about Jessica Pearson,
我是在說杰西卡·皮爾遜
the woman whose ass you've really been kissing,
那個你真的在親她屁股的女人
the very same woman who came to me
同樣也是來找我的那個女人
and asked me to check your work.
那個來找我檢查你的工作的女人
Yeah, uhhuh.
是的,沒錯
Now, if you'll excuse me,
現在,失陪了
I have some Lipizzaner stallions to look at.
我有些利皮扎馬(名貴馬種)得選選
You had Louis Litt check my work?
你讓路易·利特來檢查我的工作
I was wondering when we might get into this.
我還在想我們什么時候會談到這個呢
Well, the wondering is over because it's now.
不用再想了,現在就談
And if you were going to do something like that,
假如你要做這種事
you should have discussed it with me first
你應該先和我商量商量的
before going behind my back.
而不是背著我干
I did discuss it with you,
我和你商量過了啊
and you stood right there and said your work was perfect
你就站在那兒,說你的工作做得很完美
and I should trust you.
叫我應該信任你
You see, that's the problem right there.
看見沒,這就是問題所在
You don't trust me.
你不信任我
And now you're just rubbing my mistake in my face.
而你如今就在用我的錯誤打我的臉
If the goal was to rub it in your face,
假如是為了打你臉
I would have done that already,
我早就這么干了
and we wouldn't be having this conversation.
我們也不會有這個談話了
In that case, maybe we should
如果是那樣的話,也許我們應該
keep our conversations on a professional level for a while.
讓我們的談話專業一會兒
You're the one who wanted to do both.
你才是那個想兩者兼得的人
And maybe I was wrong.
那也許是我做錯了
I never said I didn't trust you.
我從沒說過我不信任你
I said I didn't trust your work on Wexler.
我是說我不信任你在韋克斯勒上的工作
That's the difference between us, Jessica.
這就是我倆的不同之處,杰西卡
You see, when I say, "Trust me,"
當我說,"信任我"時
I mean trust the man who works for you
我的意思是,信任為你工作的這個男人
and the man that's with you.
也是和你在一起的這個男人
You wanted to see me?
你想見我
You don't seem in a good mood.
你看起來心情不太好啊
I'm not.
的確不好
We can talk about it later.
我們可以晚點再談
I walked all the way down here.
我大老遠走過來
We can talk about it now.
現在就可以談
I was just gonna ask how Louis' talk went.
我只是想問問你和路易談得怎樣
Bullshit.
騙鬼
That is not an "I have to come talk to you" conversation.
這可不值得千里迢迢把我叫過來
I want to bring Mike back.
我想把邁克帶回來
That is not a conversation I ever want to have.
這個話題我永遠也不想談
Jessica
杰西卡...
Harvey, I haven't slept better
哈維,他走的那天
since his last night,
我睡得最安心
except for every night since, In case you really were wondering,
并且之后每晚也一直很安心
Louis took his thankyou like a dick.
路易像個混蛋一樣對待我們的感謝
And if that's all, I'm going home.
假如沒事了的話,我要回家了
Are you cooking?
你在做飯嗎
I make one thing,
我只做了一個菜
and I make it awesome.
但我把它做得很完美
Mike, every single guy thinks that his spaghetti sau
邁克,每個男人都覺得自己的意面醬...
Oh, my god. That's amazing.
天吶,太棒了
Not every single guy was raised by his grandmother.
不是每個男人都是自己的奶奶養大的
Now you sit down, shut up,
現在你快點坐好,老老實實的
and tell me about your day.
然后和我講講你今天過得怎樣
What got you in such a good mood?
什么讓你心情這么好
Oh, you know, nothing.
你知道的,沒什么
Just spent the afternoon
就是花了一下午
figuring out what I'm gonna do with my life.
思考出了我想要什么樣的人生
Well, that sounds like quite the afternoon.
聽起來還真是個有意義的下午
What did you figure out?
你思考出什么了
Well, I figured out I don't want
我思考出了我不想
to take the job with Forstman,
接受傅滋曼的工作
and I don't want to be an investment banker.
而我也不想在投行里干了
So what do you want to be?
那你想干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But I know I want to be with you.
但我知道我想和你在一起
What are you saying? I want to start over.
這話是什么意思,我想重新開始
I don't understand.
我不明白
Rachel, when I met you,
瑞秋,當我遇見你時
I had nothing in my life
我一無所有
except what came from being a fraud.
除了當騙子所獲得的一些東西
And now I have nothing in it except being with you,
而如今除了你之外,我也一無所有
and I wouldn't go back
而且就算可以的話
even if I could because...
我也不會回頭,因為...
Mike I don't care what I do for a living.
邁克... 我不在乎我以什么為生
I mean, I'll figure it out,
我是說,我會想出辦法的
but as long as I have you,
但只要擁有你
I have everything.
我就擁有了全世界
Rachel?
瑞秋
What I didn't mean to make you cry.
怎么回事...我不是想惹你哭啊
I meant to make you feel better.
我是想讓你開心點
Hey, hey, everything's going to be okay.
不會有事的
No, it's not. Rachel, what's wrong?
不,有事,瑞秋,怎么了
I'm sorry. I just need a minute.
抱歉,稍等一下
Rachel. I just need a minute.
瑞秋,稍等一下
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. I'm right here. You can tell me.
我在這,跟我說說
What's going on? I can't.
怎么回事,我不能說
Rachel, stop. Yes you can.
瑞秋,別哭,你能說
No, you don't
不,你不懂...
I don't deserve you. What are you talking about?
我配不上你,你胡說些什么啊
Rachel, hey Logan and I kissed.
瑞秋,洛根跟我接吻了
What?
什么
We were just talking,
我們本來在談話
and then he
然后他
He what?
他怎么了
Mike, please.
邁克,求你了
I am so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Mike, no, please.
邁克,不,求你了
Please, it didn't mean anything.
求你了,那并不意味著什么
Wait. Please.
等等,求你了
I'm...
我
This is how you handle losing?
輸了之后就是這種反應嗎
I'm not here about Gillis Industries.
我來不是為了吉利斯工業的事
Ooh, you gonna fight me?
你要揍我嗎
You stay the hell away from Rachel.
你離瑞秋遠點
Well, that's up to her.
那取決于她
But if she does come back here,
如果她又來找我
it won't be to tell me to stay away.
絕對不會是讓我離她遠點
I don't know what she told you.
我不知道她怎么跟你說的
But she let it go on a long time.
但我們吻了很久
And she didn't just like it.
她不只是喜歡那個吻
She loved it.
她簡直不能自拔
You told him.
你跟他說了
I don't even know where he is.
我都不知道他去哪了
He's at Harvey's.
他去哈維家了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Where did you go?
你去了哪
Forstman?
傅滋曼干的
Logan.
洛根
Gillis.
因為吉利斯的事
Rachel.
瑞秋
Get the hell in here.
進來吧
I never should have told him.
我真不該告訴他
Rachel, there's no use thinking that.
瑞秋,現在想那些也沒用
What if he doesn't forgive me?
他要是不肯原諒我怎么辦
You don't know that he won't.
你怎么知道他不肯
You don't know that he will.
你怎么知道他肯
And you're the one that said,
而且是你說的
"This will bore a hole in his head."
"這么做等于是投下了顆炸彈"
And you're the one who said you had to find a way
是你說,你需要相信他
to trust him with the truth.
能承受你說出實情
He walked out. I can't just
他奪門而出,我沒辦法
Stay here tonight?
今晚住在這兒
Of course you can.
當然可以
I'm not going back there.
我不想回去
I'm not saying you have to.
我沒說你必須回去
I'm saying you need to calm down.
我是說你要冷靜下來
Would you calm down after someone
如果有人像他那樣對你投個炸彈
stuck it in your face like that?
你能冷靜下來嗎
I would if I knew he was just trying to get in my head.
如果那人只想讓我心煩意亂,我會冷靜下來的
How the hell do you know that's all it is?
你怎么知道他是那么想的
Because that piece of shit did it to you before,
因為那王八蛋以前也這么對付過你
and I let him because I'm his lawyer,
我沒有阻止他因為我是他的律師
but I'm not gonna let him do it to you now.
但我不會讓他再這么干了
Yeah, well, he got in my head.
但是他已經讓我心煩意亂了
He put the image in there, and now I can't get it out.
他讓我胡思亂想,我沒辦法停下來
Mike Look, I need to know if it's true.
邁克,聽著,我得知道是不是真的
And what good is gonna come of that?
你知道了又有什么好處
I just need to know.
我就是要知道
Then there's only one way to find out.
那只有一個辦法才能知道
But you're not gonna find out tonight.
不過不是今晚
Here.
來
Mike.
邁克
Oh, my God, I was so worry
天啊,我好擔心
Oh, my God, your face. What happened?
天啊,你的臉,怎么回事
You know what happened.
你知道怎么回事
You went to see Logan.
你去找洛根了
I want you to tell me exactly what happened
我要你如實告訴我,你和他之間
between you and him.
到底發生了什么
Okay, why don't we just go home right now.
好,我們現在就回家吧
And we can talk about all of it there?
我們可以在家談
You're gonna tell me what happened right here.
就在這里說
Mike, I
邁克,我
I need to know that I can trust you,
我不知道還能不能相信你
because you said that it didn't mean anything,
因為你說那并不意味著什么
but he said Mike, please.
但他說,邁克,求你了
Did it mean something or not?
那到底意味著什么嗎
It meant something when it happened, but now
在當時確實有些許意味,但是現在
Okay, look. Okay.
聽我說
I made a huge mistake,
我犯了個大錯
But you just asked if you could trust me
你剛剛說你是否能相信我
Trust you?
相信你
You didn't tell me about this for a week,
你瞞了我整整一周
and then when you finally did, you lied.
而當你終于坦白時,你還撒了謊
I didn't lie.
我沒撒謊
You walked out before I could tell you the whole story.
我還沒來得及說出事情原委,你就奪門而出了
The whole story?
原委
There's no way you were going to tell me that whole story.
你根本沒打算告訴我原委
Mike, please. He said that you loved it!
邁克,求你了,他說你簡直不能自拔
And when I said that it didn't matter
我昨天說,只要有你
what I'd do next because I have you?
下一步做什么都無關緊要
I was wrong.
我錯了
Because we're done.
因為我們完了
Ooh, it's busy.
好忙啊
Okay, listen, Rachel. When you are done can you just
聽著瑞秋,等你忙完這個,能不能
Holy shit, are you?
我去,你沒事吧
No, I'm not.
不,我有事
So help me, if Harvey mistreated you, I will
如果哈維欺負你了,我會...
It wasn't Harvey, Louis. It's Mike.
不是哈維,路易,是邁克
That son of a bitch. Where is he?
那個遭雷劈的,他在哪
Because I'll It wasn't him. It was me.
我非要... 不怪他,怪我
Rachel.
瑞秋
Look, I know that he hurt you with Sheila,
聽著,我知道他曾在希拉的事上傷害過你
But I love him,
但是我愛他
and I lost him.
而我卻失去了他
And I don't really know what to do.
我現在不知所措了
Oh, come on, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey,
聽我說
Listen to me right now, okay?
聽我說,好嗎
Whatever I may think of Mike,
不管我對邁克有什么看法
I have no doubt that he loves you.
我知道他愛你
And when two people love each other,
只要兩個人相愛
no problem is insurmountable.
就沒有什么克服不了的
That's bullshit.
都是胡說
And you of all people know it.
你更應該明白這是胡說
What?
什么
You and Sheila loved each other,
你和希拉也很相愛
and you still broke up,
可是即使你們倆
even though neither of you had done anything wrong.
都沒有做錯什么,你們還是分手了
That's different. Did you hear me?
那不一樣,你有沒有在聽
I did something wrong.
是我錯了
And now he doesn't trust me,
現在他不再相信我了
and I can't make him trust me or forgive me.
我也沒法讓他相信或者原諒我
So it doesn't matter how much I love him, okay?
所以我有多愛他都不重要了,好嗎
Because...
因為...
Okay, all right, listen.
好了,聽著
Rachel, you have so much going for you.
瑞秋,你的生活還在繼續
It's gonna be okay.
會沒事的
And what good is any of it
失去了那個我愿意共度此生的人
if I don't have the one person I want to share it with?
有沒有事又有什么意義
Logan, what are you doing here?
洛根,你來這干嘛
You told Mike after you explicitly told me not to.
你要我別告訴邁克,可你自己卻說了
I don't have to explain myself to you.
我不需要跟你解釋什么
Really? I didn't mean for it
真的,這我真沒想..
It doesn't matter what you did or didn't mean to happen.
你想或者不想什么都不重要
It happened,
發生就是發生了
and I know why it did.
我也知道為什么會發生
What are you talk You told him because
你在說什,你告訴他
deep down inside, you want to be with me,
是因為內心深處,你想跟我在一起
and you knew this would make it happen.
你知道告訴他之后就能跟我在一起了
That is bullshit.
胡說八道
Really?
真的嗎
Because that is exactly what you said to me
那可是我跟艾莉森坦白的時候
when I told Allison about us.
你跟我說的原話
That has nothing to do with this. Rachel.
那跟這沒關系,瑞秋
And since you obviously came here
既然你來的目的是
to find out where it is we stand,
想知道我們倆現在的關系
Let me tell you.
讓我告訴你
There is no us.
沒有我們可言
There will never be an us.
永遠都不會有
And no matter what happens between me and Mike,
無論我和邁克之間發生了什么
this is the last time
這是我和你
that you and I are ever gonna have a conversation again.
最后一次對話
You're my lawyer. Not anymore, Logan.
你是我的律師,不再是了,洛根
So whatever real or fake meeting you have with Harvey,
所以無論你是不是真的來和哈維會面的
You can go to it now,
你現在可以去了
but I won't be in it
但我是不會參加的
or any other meeting you have here in the future
以后的所有會面也是一樣
because we're done.
因為我們結束了
Louis, glad you're here.
路易,你來得正好
I just got off the phone with Charles Forstman.
我剛和查爾斯·傅滋曼通過電話
He wants to cross the "t"s, dot the "i"s,
他想再確認一下合同的細節
and be done with this deal, and so do I.
完成交易,我也是這么想的
Oh, believe me, Jessica. Nobody wants to be done
相信我,杰西卡,沒人比我更想
with that man more than me.
早點跟他結束
I'm actually heading over there in an hour,
我一個小時后就去找他
but before I do, I just wanted to tell you
但在此之前,我想告訴你
that I finally figured out what I want as my reward.
我終于想好要什么獎勵了
And what is that?
是什么呢
I want to amend my contract
我想修改我的合同
to allow for telecommuting whenever I deem appropriate
允許我在需要的時候遠程辦公
and a month's more vacation every year to be used at my discretion.
以及每年多一個月的假期供我安排
Anything else?
還有什么嗎
I want it in writing,
這些條款要寫進合同
and I want my partnership protected
以及在此期間
for as long as this situation persists.
保障我的合伙人關系
Okay.
好的
Before I give you what you're asking
在我同意這些要求之前
Jessica, you said I could have whatever I want.
杰西卡,你說過我可以提任何要求
You're not gonna talk me out of this.
你別想說服我放棄
I'm not trying to talk you out of anything.
我沒想說服你放棄任何東西
I just want to say that the fact
我只是想說
that name partner isn't happening now
你現在不能成為冠名合伙人
doesn't mean it never will,
不代表以后不會
and I'd hate to see you throw in the towel because you've lost faith.
我不想你因為失去信念而認輸
Yeah, well, the only thing I'm throwing
我現在只想
is my hat in the ring for Sheila's heart.
贏得希拉的心
I don't understand.
我不明白
I love her.
我愛她
And I miss her.
我很想她
And I want to try to win her back,
我想要贏回她的心
and I need these things to make that happen.
我需要這些條件的幫助
Then you have them.
沒問題
Rachel, are you okay? I don't know.
瑞秋,你還好嗎,我不知道
Where are you going? I don't know.
你要去哪兒,我不知道
I just can't be here, and I can't be at home.
我就是沒法兒呆在這兒,我也不能回家
I can't be anywhere.
我無處可去
Go see him.
去找他
I don't even know where he is.
我不知道他在哪兒
Yes, you do.
不,你知道的
I did see him.
我見過他了
He came here, and everything went to shit.
他來過,事情變得一團糟
And I tried to explain, and he wouldn't listen.
我想要解釋,但他不肯聽
And then he said we're just done.
他說我們之間結束了
Rachel. I'm sorry, Donna.
瑞秋,抱歉,唐娜
If it's about Mike, I'm busy.
如果是邁克的事,我很忙
Harvey, I know about your issues with infidelity,
哈維,我知道你對不忠的心結
but
但是
Donna, stop right there.
唐娜,別說了
No, I'm not gonna stop
不,我要說
because you need to go talk to Mike about Rachel.
你需要和邁克談談瑞秋的事
Need. Yes, need.
需要,是的,需要
Listen to me because I'm only gonna say this once.
你聽清楚了,我只說一遍
What she did is between the two of them,
她做了什么是他們之間的事
and I'm not gonna get in the middle of it
我不想以任何方式
one way or another, but if I did,
摻和進去,即使我介入了
it sure as shit wouldn't be to defend her.
也肯定不會幫她說話
Harvey, your lack of emotional awareness
哈維,你對感情的無知
never ceases to amaze me.
總能讓我很震驚
What the hell are you talking about?
你說什么呢
I'm not asking you to do this for Rachel.
我不是讓你為了瑞秋這么做
I'm asking you to do this for Mike.
是為了邁克
Like I said, I'm busy.
我說過了,我很忙
May I?
我能進來嗎
Since when do you need permission?
你什么時候需要得到允許了
To come in, I don't.
進門,不需要
No, you don't.
可不是嗎
And I'll come back when you're in a more receptive mood.
等你能接受了我再來
What exactly am I being receptive to?
我要接受什么呢
You are
你
not just any partner in this firm.
并不只是這間律所的一個合伙人
You are the man I am involved with,
你還是我的情侶
and I need to take that into consideration from now on.
從現在開始我會考慮這一點的
You sound like you're saying that as damage control.
你聽著像是為了控制損失
I'm saying it because I mean it.
我是出于真心才這么說的
Then why does it still sound
那為什么你聽上去
like you're talking to your employee?
還是像在和員工講話
Because it's hard for me
因為對我來說
to say that I don't want to lose you
要說出我不希望
over some stupid work bullshit.
因為工作上的蠢事失去你很困難
Now, that's what I'm talkin' about.
這才是我要的
So you just wanted to make it hard for me.
所以你就是想為難我
I just wanted to hear you say it.
我只是想聽你說出口
It being hard for you is on you.
為不為難是你的事
So we're good.
那我們之間沒問題了吧
Oh, yeah. We're good.
是的,沒問題了
All right.
好吧
Jessica, one more thing.
杰西卡,還有件事
If you don't want to lose me over some stupid work bullshit,
如果你不想因為工作上的蠢事失去我
then please don't do stupid work bullshit.
就請不要做這種蠢事
You're fired.
你被開除了
"Simple term condition,"
基本條件
Blahblah, blahblah.
巴拉巴拉,巴拉巴拉
Yeah, it's all there.
是啊,都寫在那兒了
You just need to sign by the arrows.
你只要在箭頭處簽字就可以了
Walk me through this one more time.
再跟我過一遍
It says Sanders International
合同上說桑德斯集團
agrees to pay you the aforementioned amount.
同意支付你上述金額
Through a Swiss account or the Caymans?
通過瑞士賬戶還是開曼群島賬戶
Both, per your instructions.
按你的要求,都有
Now are we done?
我們能結束了嗎
You went to a lot of trouble to shelter some money for me.
你為了替我避稅下了不少功夫
Because you forced me to.
因為你強迫我這么做的
Which got me to wondering.
不禁使我擔心
what's to keep you from walking out of here,
怎么能保證你離開這里后
growing a conscience,
不會良心發現
and telling someone about our little arrangement?
告訴別人我們之間的小秘密呢
Because if I do, I'll be admitting to my own guilt,
因為如果我這么做,自己也脫不了責任
which you damn well know.
你清楚得很
Right, but what exactly are you guilty of?
沒錯,但你具體有什么責任呢
What is this?
這是什么
That's your fee for putting this deal together.
這是你完成這筆交易的酬金
I don't want a fee.
我不想要酬金
That's exactly why you're gonna take it.
這正是你得收下的原因
Son of a bitch.
你這個混蛋
You didn't bring me here for you to sign on the arrows.
你讓我來不是為了讓你簽字
You brought me here for me to sign on the arrows.
而是為了讓我簽字
Yep.
沒錯
And I don't give a shit what you do with the money
我不關心錢進了你的賬戶后
after it goes into your account,
你會怎么用
But it's going in there.
錢進去了就行
I won't.
我不會簽字的
It's up to you.
隨你便
Now you can either close this deal
你可以選擇完成這筆交易
or go back to writing in your diary
或者再次在日記本里
about what a loser Harvey Specter thinks you are.
寫下哈維·斯佩克特覺得你是個廢物
Sign it, pal.
簽字吧,伙計
Mike, what are you doing here?
邁克,你在這里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干嘛
You know what? Doesn't matter.
算了,無所謂
I'm here to take a job.
我來接受工作邀請的
Wait. What?
等等,什么
No, you can't do that.
不,你不能這么做
What do you care? Mike, listen to me.
跟你有什么關系,邁克,聽我說
I know I'm mad at you about Sheila,
我知道我因為希拉的事生你氣
but I don't care about that right now.
但我現在不在乎了
You cannot take a job with that man.
你不能和那個人一起工作
I don't have any other options, Louis.
我沒有其他選擇,路易
And I'm in this position
而我落到這步田地
because you paid that man greenmail
就是因為你給了那個人一筆反收購支付金
to walk away from my deal in the first place.
讓他放棄和我的交易
Believe me, I wish I hadn't.
相信我,我希望我沒那么做
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
那又是什么意思
Mike You know what?
邁克,算了
Doesn't matter. None of it matters.
無所謂了了,都無所謂了
This is about Rachel, isn't it?
這是因為瑞秋,對嗎
She told me she hurt you.
她告訴我她傷了你的心
Believe me, I understand,
相信我,我能理解
but you cannot do this because of that.
但是你不能因為那件事就這么做
This is a job, Louis, all right?
這是一份工作,路易,好嗎
I'm not robbing a bank. it's not a job!
我又不是要去搶銀行,這不是工作
It's a decision,
這是一個決定
and I'm not gonna let you make it.
而我不會讓你做這個決定的
Yeah?
是嗎
What are you gonna do about it?
你又能做什么
Anything I have to.
任何我需要做的
You want to see me?
你想見我
I thought you wanted to see me.
我以為是你想見我
I wanted to see you both.
是我想見你們兩個
Louis.
路易
Is this about implementing your request with Sheila?
這是關于你為了希拉所提的條件嗎
It's about retracting my request with Sheila.
這是關于收回我為了希拉所提的條件
What happened? I thought
發生了什么事,我以為
Nothing happened.
什么事也沒發生
I hired Mike Ross back at the firm.
我重新雇傭了邁克·羅斯
What?
什么
If Sheila and I are meant to be,
如果希拉和我命中注定該在一起
we'll make that work,
我們會在一起的
but Mike was gonna do something
但是邁克正要做一件
that I could not let him do.
我不能讓他做的事情
So I'm using my reward on him.
所以我把我的獎勵用在了他身上
Okay, Lewis, I It's a great choice.
好的,路易,這個選擇非常高尚
I'm proud of you.
我為你感到自豪
Why don't you give me a minute with Jessica
請讓我和杰西卡單獨談幾句
and see if we can't get him an office?
看看能不能給他找間辦公室
Thank you, Harvey. Thank you both.
謝謝,哈維,謝謝你們
Is that it?
就這些了嗎
I'd still like to be able to take Rosh Hashanah off,
我還是希望能在猶太歷新年的時候放假
if that's okay.
如果可以的話
I think we can work something out.
我想這可以安排
No way. Jessica.
不行,杰西卡
Mike Ross is not coming back to this firm.
邁克·羅斯不能回來
You heard Louis. He already gave him the job.
你聽到路易的話,他已經把工作給他了
He can ungive him the job.
他還可以收回來
It's too late for that, and you know it.
已經太晚了,你心里明白
Well, it damn sure didn't help when you jumped on in there
你突然跳出來說這個選擇非常高尚
and told him it was a great choice.
顯然沒有幫上忙
It was a great choice,
這本來就是個高尚的選擇
and if I hadn't jumped in and let you speak your mind,
如果我沒有跳出來而是讓你說了你想說的
you know what he would have heard?
你知道他會聽到什么嗎
Something's wrong with Mike Ross.
他會聽出邁克·羅斯有問題
You don't know that.
你不知道會是那樣的
Yes, I do, and so do you.
我知道,你也知道
This is Louis we're talking about.
我們說的可是路易
And you rejected his first request.
而且你已經拒絕了他的第一個要求
Because it was unreasonable.
因為那是不合理的
And the only way you're gonna convince him
而你能說服他那不合理的唯一辦法
that this is unreasonable is to tell him why.
是告訴他為什么
Harvey
哈維
Jessica, the only way to make him take that offer back
杰西卡,要想讓他收回工作邀約
is to force him to do it
只能強迫他
Because he's gonna ask you why again and again.
因為他會一遍又一遍地問你為什么
And no matter what you say,
而且不管你回答什么
he's gonna know you're full of shit.
他都會知道你在胡說八道
And then how long do you think it's gonna take him
你覺得他會花多長時間
to remember that last year,
想起來去年
he wondered if Mike even went to Harvard.
他懷疑過邁克沒有上過哈佛
You could at least pretend to hide how happy you are.
你至少可以假裝不那么開心
I may be happy about it,
我確實很開心
but you know I'm right.
但你知道我是對的
And the truth is,
而事實是
I never should have let him go in the first place.
我本來就不該讓他走
You look a lot better than the last time I saw you.
你看起來比我上次見你的時候好多了
Well, didn't you hear?
你沒聽說嗎
I got a new job.
我找到了份新工作
Oh, I heard.
我聽說了
What're you getting at there, Harvey?
你想說什么,哈維
What am I getting at?
我想說什么
Louis hires you.
路易雇了你
You don't run it by me.
你沒問我的意見
You don't even tell me it's happening.
你甚至都沒和我說一聲
All I am anymore to you is a clean set of sheets.
我對你而言只是用來借宿的
Speaking of which, you might want to up the thread count.
說起來你該換條好點的床單了
And run it by you?
而且問你的意見
You were practically begging me to come back yesterday.
你昨天都求著我回來了
I didn't beg shit.
我才沒有求
I posited a theory.
我只是提了一個方案
We both knew it was never gonna happen.
我們都知道那不可能
I was just trying to make you feel better.
我只是想讓你好受點
I guess it took Louis to do what you couldn't do.
看來路易做到你做不到的了
Hire an unqualified fraud?
雇一個不合格的騙子
I did that already.
我已經做過了
Seriously, Mike,
說真的,邁克
It's good to have things back to normal.
一切回到正常真好
Yeah. Normal.
是啊,正常
Mike, I'm gonna say something to you
邁克,我要說一些
that I have never told you before.
我從來沒和你說過的話
I admire what you have with Rachel.
我羨慕你和瑞秋所擁有的
Harvey No, let me finish.
哈維,不,讓我說完
It's real.
那是真實的
It's hard to come by,
那很難得到
and all you have to do to keep it is forgive her.
而你只要原諒她就可以留住這一切
So if you want to stay here tonight, by all means,
所以如果你今晚還想留下,當然可以
but I think you should go home.
但我認為你應該回家
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I have to take care of something
我要去處理一件
I should have days ago.
幾天前就該處理的事情
Harvey. You wanted to see me?
哈維,你想見我
Yes.
是的
I wanted you to take a look at a draft of the paperwork
我想讓你看一下完成交易所需的
to wrap up your deal.
文件初稿
Why would you
你為什么要
Because I wanted to let you know
因為我想讓你知道
how things are gonna be moving forward.
接下來會發生什么
You're gonna sign these papers at 8:00 a.m tomorrow,
你會在明天早上八點簽署這份文件
and at 8:01,
而在八點零一分
you're gone.
你就徹底離開了
Harvey.
哈維
Look, I don't give a shit
我根本不關心
how much business you give my firm.
你能給我的事務所帶來多少生意
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想見到你了
You're really gonna drop me?
你真的要放棄我嗎
You're damn right I am.
當然了
And if you go to Jessica to try to overrule me,
如果你跑去找杰西卡來對付我
the next time, it won't be Mike you get in a fight with.
下一次和你打架的就不會是邁克了
It'll be me.
而是我
You're home.
你回家了
I am.
是的
Why aren't you at work?
你怎么沒在工作
Because I spent the whole day moving
因為我今天一天
from one place to another,
都在走來走去
and I just had to talk to you.
我必須和你談談
How'd you know I'd be here?
你怎么知道我會在這里
I didn't. I just went to Harvey's.
我不知道,我去了哈維家
Yeah.
是的
Not there anymore.
我不在那兒了
Are you back here?
你要回來了嗎
No.
不
No, I'm going to stay somewhere for a while.
不,我會在其它地方待一段時間
Mike Rachel, whatever you're going to say,
邁克,瑞秋,不管你想說什么
now is not the time to say it.
現在都不是說的時候
If you want there to be a chance for us...at all,
如果你希望我們之間還能有機會
just go back out a little longer
那就再出去一段時間
and let me get my things together.
讓我收拾完我的東西
One more thing.
還有一件事
I'm coming back to work tomorrow.
我明天就回去上班了
If you can't accept that,
如果你不能接受的話
then whatever you were going to say to me
不管你想和我說什么
won't matter.
都不重要了