日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 訴訟雙雄 > 訴訟雙雄第四季 > 正文

訴訟雙雄第四季 (MP3+中英字幕):第6集 邁克的反擊

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

It's not Woodall coming after us, it's

找我們麻煩的不是伍德爾,是...
Sean Cahill.
肖恩·卡荷爾
Your hands weren't full with Eric.
上次你面對埃里克時還能悠哉悠哉
They will be full with me.
這次面對我,你會應接不暇
What happened to, "You think I'm staying if you leave"?
你以前說"你覺得你走了我還會留嗎"
Yeah, that was before I knew
對,那是我知道
you were gonna screw over Sidwell.
你要傷害西德威爾之前
Forstman doesn't throw money around
傅滋曼可不會做沒有回報
without getting something in return.
白白撒錢的虧本生意
I have no other choice!
我別無選擇了
You two are on opposite sides of a takeover battle.
你們倆是收購戰的競爭對手
And that your girlfriend is your associate.
而他的女朋友,是你的初級律師
Are you trying to say that we're colluding?
你是想說我們相互串通嗎
Oh, you went right there, didn't you?
你一下就反應過來了,不是嗎
So we're just gonna go back and forth, trading favors?
那我們就要這樣一直互還人情嗎
Are you my lawyer or not?
你到底做不做我的律師
Seriously, Rachel,
說真的,瑞秋
I couldn't have done it without you.
沒有你,我根本做不到
Logan, I should go.
洛根,我該走了
Damn right. You get one, Huntley.
沒錯,你也有,亨特利
Eisenheim, you silly son of a bitch.
艾森海姆,你個傻瓜
You think I'd leave you out of the fun?
以為我會不帶你玩嗎
Riceman, after you killed the Singer depo.
萊斯曼,辛格的取證干得漂亮
Out of my way, Johnson.
別擋道,約翰遜
Coffee's for closers. You don't get a mug.
完成任務才有杯子
Am I to assume I'm getting my own personal Littup mug?
我也能得到專屬的"給利"杯嗎
Absolutely not.
當然不了
Those are mere mugs.
那些只是普通的杯子
This, My Lady, is a chalice.
這個嘛,女士,是個圣杯
Okay.
好吧
It looks like all the other ones.
看上去跟其他的一樣啊
No, Donna.
不是的,唐娜
What makes this a chalice is not the mug.
之所以叫圣杯,不在于杯子
It's what's inside.
而在于這個
Wait a second. Is that
慢著,那是...
Mmhmm, an exact replica of the one
沒錯,跟朱迪·丹奇女爵
Dame Judi Dench wore as Ophelia.
飾演奧菲麗婭時戴的那條一模一樣
Louis, this must have cost a fortune.
路易,這一定很貴吧
Donna, please.
唐娜,別說了
You helped me overcome my stage fright.
你幫我克服了怯場
You can't put a price on that.
這是無價的
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道該說什么了
That's all you have to say.
不用說別的了
I got one for Harvey too.
我給哈維也準備了一個
You know, Louis, I don't think that
路易,我覺得還是別...
I know he is still upset with me
我知道他還在氣我
for leading Mike to Forstman,
讓邁克想到去找傅滋曼的事
but I just thought maybe if he could
但我覺得如果他能...
Give it to me.
給我吧
I will take care of it.
我幫你搞定
Thank you, Donna.
謝謝,唐娜
Hey, Mike, Sidwell wants to see you.
邁克,西德威爾想見你
Shit.
該死
What?
怎么了
He took Forstman's money last night.
他昨晚拿了傅滋曼的錢
Do you think he knows you're gonna cut him out of the deal?
你覺得他知道你要坑他的事嗎
There's only one way to find out.
問問便知
You wanted to see me?
你要見我
Damn right I did.
沒錯
Something you want to tell me?
有什么想跟我說的嗎
Jonathan, I don't know what to say.
喬納森,我不知道該說什么
Well, you better think of something
你最好趕快想
'cause I just got off the phone with some asshole from the SEC
因為我剛跟一個證監會的混蛋通過電話
who accused you of colluding with Harvey Specter.
他說你跟哈維·斯佩克特串通一氣
That's bullshit.
胡說八道
Then why the hell were the two of you sharing a porterhouse
大前天晚上,你為什么跟他出現在一個餐館
when you were supposed to be buying stock from me two nights ago?
而不是去給我買股票呢
It's not what you think. What I think is
不是你想的那樣,我想的是
you better start telling me what's going on around here.
你最好趕緊跟我說實話
There's nothing going on.
沒什么情況
Look, I know that guy. He's full of shit.
我了解那家伙,他就是在胡說
Well, I don't know him from a hole in the ground,
我對他倒是毫不了解
but I know that you're keeping stuff from me.
但我看得出你對我有隱瞞
Jonathan, I
喬納森
First you don't transfer Forstman's money.
你先是不轉賬傅滋曼的錢
Then you blow a straightup stock purchase
然后又搞砸了一筆簡單的股票購買
that any firstyear trader could do in his sleep.
隨便哪個新手交易員閉著眼都能完成
It wasn't straightup.
沒那么簡單
I had to set up an auction,
我安排了一場拍賣
which happened to get postponed.
但是被延期了
Yeah, 'cause you were sipping wine
因為你當時在背著我
with Harvey Specter behind my back.
跟哈維·斯佩克特喝酒
It got postponed because my girlfriend was in the hospital.
延期是因為,我女朋友進醫院了
What?
什么
Rachel passed out at school.
瑞秋在學校暈倒了
Harvey and I went to the hospital,
哈維和我去了醫院
so we pushed the sale.
就推遲了拍賣
Then you should have told me. You're right.
那你就該告訴我,是的
I should have. I'm sorry.
我是該告訴你,對不起
But that's what happened.
但事情就是這樣
That's it?
就是這樣
That's it.
Fine.
好吧
But if there is anything else that you're not telling me,
但如果你還有別的事瞞著我
now is the time.
現在就是坦白的時機了
There isn't.
沒了
Well? Allison is at dinner with some friends,
怎么樣,艾莉森在跟朋友吃飯
but she'll be home soon.
很快就會回家
I have to go.
我得走了
Come on, we're working.
我們在工作啊
We're not working.
這不是在工作
I am sneaking around, pretending to work
我在偷偷摸摸,假裝在工作
so that I can spend time with you.
其實是為了跟你在一起
Sneaking around?
偷偷摸摸
That's what I'd call it, wouldn't you?
我覺得就是這樣,你呢
I don't know.I just don't really want to think of it like that.
不知道,我就是不想這么想
I have to go.
我得走了
Well, she's with her friends.
她跟她的朋友在一起呢
Aren't you allowed to be with your friends?
你就不能跟你的朋友在一起嗎
Is that what we are, we're friends?
我們就是朋友嗎
I was actually
實際上
hoping that we're more than that.
我希望不止是朋友
Mm, we shouldn't be having this conversation.
我們不該說這些話
You wouldn't be here
如果你不想
if you didn't want to be having this conversation.
跟我說這些話,就不會在這兒了
Rachel.
瑞秋
We have had chemistry
我們自從相遇
from the second we met.
就火花不斷
You know it.
你很清楚的
And I know it.
我也很清楚
Rachel. Hey.
瑞秋
What are you doing here?
你來干什么
I am here because I wanted to talk to you
我想趕在你今早去見哈維之前
before you came in to see Harvey this morning.
跟你談談
Do you want some coffee?
要來點咖啡嗎
No, I won't be here long enough for that.
不用,我不待那么久
Are you sure?
真的
Look, Logan.
洛根
I know why you're here.
我知道你為什么來
If you knew why I was here,
如果你知道
then I wouldn't need to be here.
那我就不必來了
I think you're here to tell me that what's happening
我想你來是想告訴我,我們之間看似有什么
isn't really happening, but it is.
其實沒什么,但不是這樣的
I have a boyfriend that I love,
我有個男朋友,我愛他
so I need you to stop pursuing me.
請你不要再糾纏我了
No more flowers, no more looks,
別再送花,別再曖昧地看我
no more attempted kisses,
別再想吻我
no more anything, okay?
什么都別做了
Look, you said that if I knew why you were here,
你說如果我知道你為什么會來
you wouldn't need to be here.
你就不必來了
I think you do need to be here,
我覺得你必須要來
and we both know why.
我們都知道為什么
You're wrong.
你錯了
I don't think I am.
我沒錯
You once told me we had chemistry the second that we met.
你曾說我們自從一相遇就火花不斷
Logan, please.
洛根,別這樣
Tell me to stop, and I'll stop.
叫我停,我就停
I can't.
我不能這樣
Rachel. Rachel.
瑞秋,瑞秋
Harvey, I need to
哈維,我得...
What the hell is this?
這是什么
It's from Louis. He wanted you to have it.
路易送的,送給你的
What do you mean he wanted me to have it?
什么意思
You haven't talked to him since Mike landed Forstman.
邁克找到傅滋曼之后,你就沒跟他說過話
It's a gesture.
這只是個善意的表示
Now, can I please get back to what
我能繼續說...
Oh, why didn't you say it was a gesture?
你怎么不早說啊
Mike has access to Forstman and his $4 billion.
邁克找到了傅滋曼拿到了他的四十億
Logan's on his way over to discuss our next move,
洛根正要過來討論下一步行動
which we can't make for two more weeks
而我們還有兩周才能再出手
because Louis thought Sheila was marrying Lorenzo Lamas,
因為路易以為希拉嫁給了洛倫佐·拉馬斯
but I just got a mug with something stupid printed on it,
但我得到了一個傻乎乎的杯子
so now everything's okay.
所以都沒事了
Great.
好的
Are you done being a dick?
你犯完渾了嗎
Because everything's not okay.
因為一切都很不好
What did Louis do now? Nothing.
路易又干什么了,什么也沒有
And Logan Sanders isn't on his way here
而且洛根·桑德斯不會來了
because he just got brought down to the S.E.C.
因為他被證監會帶走了
What the hell do you think you're doing
你怎么敢在我不在場的情況下
talking to my client without me present?
和我的客戶談話
Oh, he hasn't said a word yet.
他還一個字都沒說呢
We're waiting for you to get the party started.
我們在等你給好戲開場呢
And what gives you the right
那你之前又憑什么
to bring him here in the first place?
把他抓來
The United States government gives me the right,
憑美國政府賦予我的權力
so if you don't mind,
所以如果你不介意
I have a few questions I would like to ask him.
我有幾個問題想問他
You got questions for him, you ask me.
你有問題想問他,先來問我
Okay, here's one.
好的,那么我問你
What makes you think you can get away
你憑什么認為你能在我的眼皮底下
with collusion on my watch?
逃脫共謀的罪行
I already told you we're not colluding,
我已經告訴你了,我們沒有共謀
and you harassing my client won't change that.
你騷擾我的客戶也改變不了這一點
Will me telling him about your date
如果我告訴他你那天晚上
the other night with Mike Ross change that?
和邁克·羅斯的見面會改變這一點嗎
What?
什么
See, I think he and Mike Ross are colluding to allow you
他和邁克·羅斯共謀
to purchase Gillis Industry stock at a cut rate price.
讓你可以低價購買吉利斯工業的股票
That's bullshit.
他在胡扯
Then why would you set up a private auction
那為什么你們約好一場私人競標會
while neither one of you ended up bidding?
而你們兩個都沒有出現
And Logan here mysteriously bought the stock
然后洛根就在沒有競爭對手的情況下
without any competition.
神秘的買下了股票
That's it. We're done.
夠了,我們說完了
You didn't bring us in here to ask him questions.
你把他帶來不是為了問他問題
You brought us in here to ask me questions in front of him.
你是要當著他的面問我問題
Am I smart enough to do that?
我有那么聰明嗎
You're dumb enough to try, and we're leaving.
你足夠蠢到嘗試這樣做,我們要走了
I have not dismissed you yet.
我還沒同意你們走呢
Then arrest us on the way out.
那就在出去的路上逮捕我們
Gentlemen.
先生們,再見
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
You look upset.
你看起來很心煩
No, it's nothing.
沒有,沒事的
I just found out I have to go to Columbia,
我只是發現我得去一趟哥倫比亞大學
so could you just tell Harvey that I won't be able
所以你能不能告訴哈維我不能參加
to make the Logan meeting?
和洛根的會了
Rachel, there is no meeting.
瑞秋,已經沒有會了
Logan got hauled down to the S.E.C.
洛根被證監會的人帶走了
What?
什么
I just saw him this morning. That doesn't make
我今早才剛見過他,這不可能...
Well, it must have been wait a second.
那一定是...等等
They picked him up at his condo.
他們是從他的公寓把他帶走的
Why were you at Logan's condo?
你去洛根的公寓干什么
Donna, please don't do your thing on me.
唐娜,別拿你拿一套對付我
Rachel, what is going on?
瑞秋,怎么回事
The other night I was working with Logan,
有一天晚上我和洛根一起工作
and things got intense, and he tried to kiss me.
氣氛變得曖昧,他試圖要親我
Okay, so what did you do?
那你做了什么
Nothing. I didn't do anything.
沒什么,我什么都沒做
Then why were you at his condo this morning?
那你今天早晨為什么在他的公寓
I went to tell him that I didn't want him
我去告訴他我不希望
to get the wrong idea.
他有錯誤的想法
Rachel, if you went to his place,
瑞秋,如果你去他家
you were giving him the wrong idea.
你就已經給了他錯誤的想法
Something happened, didn't it?
有事情發生了,對嗎
I kissed him.
我親了他
How long?
多長時間
Too long.
太長了
God, I feel horrible.
天吶,我感覺糟透了
I'm a horrible person.
我是個太差勁的人
No, you're not.
不,你不是
You are a great person who had a notsogreat moment.
你是一個非常好的人,只是一時糊涂
Donna, please, you can't say a word to anyone.
唐娜,求你了,你不能和任何人說
Of course not.
當然不會
But Rachel, you can't say a word to anyone either.
但是瑞秋,你也不能和任何人說
Go ahead, say what you're gonna say.
說吧,把你想說的說出來
You know what I'm gonna say.
你知道我想說什么
Is what he said true?
他說的是真的嗎
Logan, I am not colluding with Mike Ross.
洛根,我沒有和邁克·羅斯共謀
Well, if I thought that,
如果我那樣認為
I wouldn't even be standing here.
我就不會站在這里了
I'm talking about you buying that stock.
我是在說你買股票的事
Look, I can't talk about that. Why not?
我不能談論這個,為什么
Because telling you about it would make it parking,
因為如果告訴你這就算是代購了
but that doesn't matter anymore
不過這已經沒有意義了
because now that that guy hauled you in,
因為現在那家伙把你拖下水了
we can't do a thing with those shares anyway.
我們就不能拿那些股份做任何事了
Well, what can we do?
那我們能做什么
You and Mike Ross can get in a room together,
你和邁克·羅斯需要坐下來
and put this thing to bed once and for all.
把事情徹底了解掉
No, that's a bad idea.
不,這不是個好主意
Logan, if we don't finish this now,
洛根,如果我們不趕快結束這件事
you're gonna have the S.E.C.
證監會會一天到晚的
crawling up your ass day and night.
找你麻煩的
Look, you can try to scare me all you want,
隨便你怎么嚇我
but I did nothing wrong,
我沒有做犯法的事
and the last guy I'm getting in a room with
而不到萬不得已我是不會和邁克·羅斯
is Mike goddamn Ross.
坐在一個房間里的
Don't you ever knock?
你永遠學不會敲門嗎
Logan Sanders got taken downtown this morning.
洛根·桑德斯今早被帶去問話了
Sean Cahill.
肖恩·卡荷爾
Son of a bitch is throwing shit
那混蛋在四處試探
at the wall to see what sticks.
尋找我們的把柄
And what stuck? Wexler.
他找到什么把柄了,韋克斯勒
Logan found out we bought that stock.
洛根知道是我們買了股票了
Did you tell him why we kept it from him?
你告訴他為什么我們沒和他說了嗎
He didn't seem to care. All right.
他好像根本不在乎,好的
Well, it doesn't matter
無所謂了
because you're going to end this takeover battle now.
因為你現在該把這場戰斗結束掉了
What do you think I've been doing for the past month?
你以為我這一個月在干什么
Harvey, I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
哈維,我覺得你沒有明白我的話
This guy's already looking at us for collusion.
這家伙已經在以共謀罪查我們了
The longer this thing drags on,
這件事情拖得越長
the more likely he is to come after us
他就越有可能因為買股票的事
for buying that stock.
來找我們的麻煩
In other words, end this thing?
換句話說,把事情結束掉
Not in other words.
不用換句話
In those exact words.
就是把事情結束掉
So I guess Jonathan didn't know you sold him out.
我猜喬納森不知道你出賣了他
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because if he knew,
因為如果他知道了
he'd have come by your office
他就會去你的辦公室
and ripped you to pieces.
把你碎尸萬段了
Instead, you're out here enjoying a bagel
那樣你就不會出來享受百吉餅了
without the courtesy of coming by to tell me that he didn't know.
而且都沒有好心的來告訴我他不知道
My bad.
我錯了
So now what are we gonna do?
現在我們該怎么做
Well, we're gonna kick some ass.
我們要去把某些人打敗
Wait. What are you talking about?
等等,你在說什么
The S.E.C. called Sidwell,
證監會給西德威爾打電話
and I guarantee you they also called Logan Sanders,
我敢打賭他們也給洛根·桑德斯打電話了
which means Harvey can't use those shares,
這就說明哈維不能使用那些股份了
and I'm in the driver's seat.
輪到我掌控局勢了
Well, that explains it. Explains what?
這就能解釋通了,解釋什么
Harvey just called. He wants to have a meeting.
哈維剛剛打電話過來,他想和你見面
Jeff.
杰夫
Did you hear what Sean Cahill did this morning?
你聽說肖恩·卡荷爾今早干了什么嗎
I did. Yeah.
聽說了
Then you know he's poking around the Wexler purchase.
那你知道他在調查購買韋克斯勒股票的事
Ah, let him.
由他去
You don't seem very concerned.
你看起來不太擔心
I'm not concerned because I did a damn good job
我不擔心是因為我在讓律所免責方面
protecting this firm from any liability.
干得非常漂亮
Yeah, well, the question is did you protect us
是的,但問題是你確實讓我們
from all liability?
免去了所有的責任嗎
Is there something that you want to ask me, Jessica?
你有什么想問我的嗎,杰西卡
I want you to go back over your work with a finetooth comb,
我希望你重新一字一句的檢查你的工作
and make sure it's airtight.
確定事情無懈可擊
Jessica, you're the one who asked me to buy that stock, and
杰西卡,你讓我買下股票,并且
I made it questionable, like you asked,
如你所愿,我讓它存在爭議
but if Sean Cahill comes at us for attempting to park it,
但如果肖恩·卡荷爾因為代購嫌疑查我們
that is on you, not my work.
那是你的事,不是我的
Jeff, just go back over everything like I said.
杰夫,我說了,去復查一遍
There's nothing to go back over.
沒什么好復查的
We're as protected as we can be.
我們不會出事的
Okay, maybe you didn't hear me.
好吧,也許你沒聽懂
Every partner at this firm
我要求合伙人復查工作
goes over their work if I say so.
沒有人會拒絕
And you know what, Jessica?
你知道嗎,杰西卡
I'm not every goddamn partner.
我跟他們可不一樣
So either you trust me or you don't.
信任不信任隨你
Hey, look what the cat dragged in.
瞧你這副苦瓜臉
Such a serious expression.
表情這么嚴肅
It's because we need to have a serious conversation.
因為我們要討論嚴肅的話題
Well, let's get to it.
說吧
I want you to come up with a number
你說個數
that we can pay you to end this thing.
我們出錢把交易了結
And why would I do that?
我為什么要這么做
Because Sean Cahill hauled Logan into the SEC.
肖恩·卡荷爾把洛根帶去了證監會
Well, all that means is that
這意味著你不能用
you can't vote the shares
從我這里偷來的股票
that you stole from me,
發起投票了
and that is a "You" problem.
那是你的問題
Mike, it takes two people to make a case for collusion.
邁克,兩個人才稱得上是合謀
So if he's coming at us, he's coming at you,
他如果要對付我們,也會來對付你
which means it's a "We" problem.
所以這是我們的問題
Yeah, you can try and spin it any way you want, but
是啊,隨你怎么巧舌如簧
I'm happy right where I am.
我很滿意我現在的處境
I guess you agreed to this meeting
看來你同意會面
just to waste my time, huh?
只是想浪費我的時間
Who said I don't want to deal?
誰說我不想做交易了
Don't play me.
別玩我
Here's the new deal.
我有個新交易
You don't buy me out.
不用你出錢讓我退出
I buy you out.
我給你錢讓你退出
What? We tried it Logan's way.
什么,我們試過洛根的辦法了
Now we're gonna try it mine... Mike.
現在該試試我的,邁克
'Cause the only way I'd get in a room with that guy
想要我和那家伙坐下來談判
is if you guarantee that I leave with Gillis Industries.
除非你保證將吉利斯工業交給我
He's not gonna agree to that.
他不會同意的
That's another "You" problem.
那又是你的問題了
Rachel,
瑞秋
I need to know what's going on with Logan Sanders.
我想知道洛根·桑德斯是怎么回事
What?
什么
You spent an extra 20 hours with him last week.
上周你為了他加班二十個小時
It wasn't billed to the takeover,
工資沒算在收購案上
and I need to know what it's about.
我想知道你們都干了什么
We were looking at future deals.
我們在考慮接下來的交易
"We"? Yes, we. "我們"
是的,我們
He asked me if I could help him
他問我能不能
put together some ideas Why?
幫他想幾個點子,為什么
What are you getting at? I don't know
你什么意思,我不知道
if you've been paying attention around here,
你有沒有專心處理手頭的案子
but we need to wrap this thing up,
但我們得盡快把這事解決了
so I need to know if whatever you and Logan were up to
我想知道你和洛根在做的事
can force him to end this thing with Mike once and for all.
能不能迫使他跟邁克徹底達成妥協
It can. How?
可以,怎么說
Logan is under pressure from his board,
洛根的董事會給他施壓了
and if he doesn't close this deal soon,
如果他不盡快了結這樁收購案
he might lose control of his company.
他可能會失去對公司的控制
Jessica, I must say
杰西卡,我得說
your impromptu lunch in the middle of the day
你中午突然請我吃飯
is exactly what the doctor ordered.
真是太合我意了
Thank you, Louis.
謝謝,路易斯
Now, I must admit that
我必須承認
I brought you here because I have something
我把你叫來,是因為有些事
that I didn't want to discuss at the office.
我不想在辦公室討論
If you're firing Harvey, I can't be in on it.
如果你想炒了哈維,我可不攙和
I just bought him an amazing mug,
我剛送了他一個很棒的杯子
and we're in a really good place right now.
我倆現在關系鐵著呢
And I'm happy for you, but this isn't about Harvey.
我為你高興,但不是關于哈維的事
It's about the firm.
是關于公司
We recently purchased a large block of stock
我們最近購買了大量股票
without realizing that we represent a client
不曾想我們代理的客戶
with the same interests.
也有相同的意向
You're worried about the appearance of parking the stock?
你擔心代購股票的事曝光
Exactly. And I just want to make sure
沒錯,我想確保
that we are as protected as possible.
我們不會出事
Sure, I can do it.
好,我能搞定
You seem upset. No, I'm not upset.
你看起來不太高興啊,不,我才沒有
I mean, why would I be upset, Jessica?
我為什么要不高興呢,杰西卡
You take me to an amazing restaurant,
你帶我來了這么好的一家餐館
then you give me some bullshit story
又給我講了個這么扯淡的故事
about a stock purchase with a fabricated company,
跟一家虛構的公司進行的股票交易
and when it's clear as day this is Gillis Industries.
很明顯這就是吉利斯工業
Louis. The very same stock purchase
路易,你讓馬龍處理的
that you went to Malone to structure,
就是這樁股票交易
and now you want me to double check his work
現在你讓我來復查他的工作
because you don't trust him.
是因為你不信任他
Oh, question is can I trust you?
問題是我能信任你嗎
What?
什么
This lunch isn't about him. It's about you.
這頓飯與他無關,是關于你的
You knew I'd figure this out.
你知道我能搞定這事
Just like I know you'll figure out
我也知道你能搞清楚
whether or not we have exposure.
我們有沒有危險
Now, the question is can you do it
問題是你能瞞著杰夫·馬龍
without telling Jeff Malone?
解決這件事嗎
I can, and I will.
我可以,我會做到的
If you're gonna discuss what happened,
如果你想說之前發生的事
you can just forget it because I
那你還是忘了吧,因為我...
I am not here to talk about that, and you know it.
我來這兒不是想說這個,你知道的
What?
什么
You told Harvey about my problems with the board.
你把我跟董事會的矛盾告訴了哈維
I told your attorney about a situation And now he's using it to
我是把你告訴律師的情況
strongarm me into caving to Mike.
逼我向邁克妥協
No, now he's using it to give you
不,他是利用這點
the opportunity to impress your board.
給你征服董事會的機會
Did you bring Harvey that information to get rid of me?
你把這事告訴哈維,是想擺脫我嗎
Logan, I didn't bring Harvey that information,
洛根,不是我告訴他
he asked me for it.
是他問我的
And I don't need to get rid of you
我也不需要擺脫你
because what happened this morning
因為今早發生的事
is never gonna happen again.
永遠不會再發生
Okay, Rachel, you got what you wanted.
好吧,瑞秋,你贏了
I'm gonna get in a room with Mike
我會和邁克坐下來談判
and come to an agreement.
跟他達成協議
What do you mean you're gonna get in a room with him?
什么叫你會和邁克坐下來談判
Well, how else did you see this happening?
不然你以為會怎樣
Did you think I was gonna let Harvey take care of it?
你以為我會讓哈維幫我處理嗎
Look, please, you can't tell him what happened.
求你了,你不能把咱倆的事告訴他
Rachel, I would never do that.
瑞秋,我永遠不會那么做
Thank you. Just to be clear, it's not for him.
謝謝,我得說清楚,這不是為了他
It's for me...
是為了我自己
'Cause you say what happened this morning
因為你說今早發生的事
will never happen again,
永遠不會再發生
and I'm still hoping that it will.
而我希望它還能發生
But I don't want it to happen because you two are fighting.
但我不希望是因為你倆吵架
I want it to happen because you want it to.
而是希望你心甘情愿
Do you want me to heat some of this up or you?
要我幫你熱點吃的嗎
Mike, I need to talk to you.
邁克,我得跟你談談
Are you upset about something?
你在生氣嗎
No.
不是
I heard you might be making a deal.
我聽說你可能會做筆交易
And you're worried because you're on the losing side?
你擔心是因為自己是輸的那方嗎
No, I'm actually happy that this thing will be over.
不,我其實挺高興這事馬上就結束了
But?
但是呢
I think that you should have
我覺得你應該
Jonathan Sidwell put this to bed for you.
讓喬納森·西德威爾幫你收尾
Rachel You and Harvey have so much bad blood.
瑞秋,你和哈維嫌隙頗深
Yeah, and this is our chance to patch it up.
這是我們重歸于好的機會
And what about Logan? What about him?
那洛根呢,他怎么了
I'm not gonna let him get to me.
我不會讓他影響到我的
That's what you said the last time
你倆上次談判的時候
you two got in a room together.
你也這么說
This is different. Mike.
這次不一樣,邁克
Rachel, stop it. Look, we're at the finish line.
瑞秋,別說了,事情馬上就了結了
I'm not gonna pass the baton to somebody else,
我才不會讓別人接手
and I'm not gonna blow it
我不會把事情搞砸的
because this time I've got all the leverage.
因為這次籌碼都在我這邊
Well, if you have all the leverage, then...
如果籌碼都在你這邊,那么...
Maybe you should ask for one more thing.
也許你該再提一個要求
You're a halfhour late.
你遲到了半個小時
I got stuck in traffic.
路上堵車
I was starting to think you didn't want this company.
我還以為你不想要這家公司了
Harvey, I wouldn't be getting in a room
哈維,如果我不想的話
with that guy if I didn't.
是不會和這個家伙共處一室的
Good. So we're not gonna have trouble in there?
很好,那我們一會兒不會遇到什么麻煩咯
Not from me.
我沒問題
Then let's get this thing over with
那我們趕緊把這事情了結了
and get back to normal.
然后恢復正常吧
Keep that in mind.
記住你的話
Logan, sorry I'm late.
洛根,抱歉我遲到了
Let's get to it.
我們開始吧
All right, just so we're clear,
好了,事先說清楚
we're agreeing to have you buy us out.
我們同意收錢退出交易
Good.
很好
I think you'll find this more than generous.
我想你會發現這是一份十分慷慨的合同
It is.
的確
You gonna try and spread this over 1,000 payments?
你打算分一千次付清嗎
All up front.
全部預先付清
Then all that's left is for you to pull out your checkbook.
那就只等你簽支票了
Well, actually, there is one more thing.
事實上還有件事
You said it, Harvey.
你自己說的,哈維
Let's get things back to normal.
讓我們把一切恢復正常吧
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Once this deal is done,
一旦這筆交易完成
you go back to being my lawyer, and he's out.
你做回我的律師,和他解約
What?
什么
You sign that, I'm Harvey's client,
你簽了字,我就是哈維的客戶了
and you're looking for new representation.
你自己另尋代理律師
That'sthis is bullshit.
這,這簡直是胡扯
It's not bullshit.
這不是胡扯
Apple and Dell don't have the same attorneys,
蘋果和戴爾可沒有共享律師
and neither will you and I.
我和你也是一樣
Mike, you two aren't those two,
邁克,你們和他們不同
and I can represent you both.
我可以同時代理你們
Yeah, but it doesn't matter
是,但這不重要
because it's not about who you represent.
因為這不是關于你代理誰
It's about who Rachel represents.
而是瑞秋代理誰的問題
All right, enough.
好了,夠了
We agreed to a number.
既然數額已經達成共識
We can work this out another time.
這件事我們可以以后再解決
No, we're gonna work it out right now.
不,我們現在就要解決這件事
No, we're not. Then you don't have a deal.
不行,那交易就算作廢
God damn it, Mike.
該死,邁克
This isn't the time to do this.
這不是搞這套的時候
This is exactly the time to do it
這就是該解決這事的時候
because this is the last time
因為這是我最后一次
I'm ever gonna be in a room with him.
跟他共處一室
Well, finally, something we can agree on.
終于有件事我們能達成一致了
Then let's agree to something else.
那我們再同意一件事吧
We let Harvey choose which one of us
我們讓哈維來選擇今天過后
he wants to represent after today.
他想代理誰
Mike, do not put me in that Done.
邁克,別把我置于... 沒問題
And now that we've agreed to let Harvey decide,
既然我們同意讓哈維決定
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
那我告訴你一個小秘密
The way he got me into this room
他之所以能讓我進行這次談判
in the first place was he knows that
是因為他知道
I've got ten deals lined up after this. Logan.
這之后我還有十筆這樣的交易,洛根
Decide.
決定吧
I'm going with Mike.
我選邁克
What? Mike's my guy.
什么,邁克是我的人
You knew that going in. I don't give a shit,
你之前就知道,我才不在乎
and I don't think Jessica Pearson
我想杰西卡·皮爾遜
is going to let you pick him over me.
不會允許你棄我而選他
Jessica has nothing to do with this.
杰西卡與此事無關
You just agreed to those terms.
你剛才同意了那些條款
Those were bullshit terms.
那些都是沒意義的條款
So you're going back on your word?
所以你是要反悔嗎
What does it look like?
你覺得呢
Looks like there's no deal on Gillis.
看來關于吉利斯工業的協議泡湯了
Mike, you didn't have to blow up the deal like that.
邁克,你沒必要這樣搞砸交易
Your client blew up the deal.
是你的客戶搞砸了交易
Because you blindsided him. Fine.
因為你打得他措手不及,好吧
Then once he's had time to think about it,
那等他花時間考慮清楚了
you go back and convince him. Convince him?
你再去說服他,說服他
You should have come to me first
你應該先來找我的
instead of looking to rub it in his face.
而不是企圖羞辱他
I wasn't rubbing anything in anyone's face.
我沒有羞辱任何人
Oh, bullshit. You have leverage,
扯吧,你有籌碼
and you want to make sure he knew it.
你想確保他清楚這一點
And when he had leverage, he made sure I knew it,
他有籌碼的時候也確保我清楚了
and I didn't agree to a deal,
我可沒有同意了協議
and then break my word ten seconds later.
然后十秒后就反悔了
And I'm giving you my word.
我向你保證
Close this deal,
完成這樁交易吧
and as soon as it's wrapped up, he's out.
一旦事情結束了,我就和他解約
And what about Jessica? Is she gonna agree to it?
杰西卡那里怎么辦,她會同意嗎
Let me deal with Jessica.
讓我來處理杰西卡那邊
Oh, just like you did on Wexler.
就像韋克斯勒那次一樣嗎
That was a different thing, and you know it. Do I?
那不一樣,你知道的,是嗎
Get him to agree up front,
你先去說服他
or we don't have a deal.
不然我們沒得談
Louis, I don't usually get summoned to people.
路易,我通常不會被人召喚
They get summoned to me.
我只會召喚人
But you wanted discretion,
但你想謹慎行事
and your office is within an earshot of Jeff Malone.
而在你的辦公室談會被杰夫·馬龍聽到
And you don't want him to hear
你不想讓他聽見
what you're about to tell me.
你要告訴我的事
So first off, I went through this backwards and forwards,
一開始,我反復檢查了好幾遍
and Jeff did a better job than 99% of all attorneys.
杰夫做得比百分之九十九的律師都要好
Fortunately for you, I'm the one.
但你很幸運,我是那百分之一
You found a mistake.
你找到了錯誤
I found a blessing in disguise.
我找到了一個塞翁失馬之福
What are you talking about?
你在說些什么
Jessica, we're not vulnerable to allegations of parking
杰西卡,我們不會被指控代購
because we never bought those shares.
因為我們從沒買過那些股份
We can't sell them back.
我們不能退回它們
I'm not talking about selling them back.
我沒有要退回
This mistake makes the entire sale invalid.
這個錯誤使整個交易無效
And we don't have exposure because
我們無可指責因為
the sale never happened? Just give me the word,
交易從沒發生過,就等你一句話
and I'll David Blaine this whole thing away.
我會像大衛·布萊恩一樣讓整件事消失
Louis, this is great work,
路易,干得漂亮
but I don't want you to do anything
但我希望你在告訴哈維之前
until you talk to Harvey.
先別輕舉妄動
Are you sure? Because I can just Louis,
你確定嗎,因為我可以,路易
I bought these shares without telling him.
我買這些股份時沒有告訴他
I'm not getting rid of them without telling him.
現在股份沒了,我不能再瞞著他
Are we clear? As a bell.
清楚了嗎,非常清楚
Well, someone saved the day.
有人挽救了大局
Do tell.
快說說
Jeff Malone just dropped a giant deuce on Jessica's desk.
杰夫·馬龍在杰西卡桌上拉了坨屎
Please tell me you're being metaphorical.
你是在打比方吧
Nope. Made a huge mess of the Wexler purchase.
不,他購買韋克斯勒的股份時出了大簍子
And you cleaned it up? Even better.
而你把問題解決了嗎,比這還妙
Because of his blunder,
因為他的失誤
I'm gonna make it as though his shitty deal never even happened.
我將使他的交易從未發生過
What did Jessica say? Oh, she loved it.
杰西卡怎么說,她可滿意了
And what about Malone? That's the best part.
馬龍呢,這是最精彩的部分
That asshole doesn't even know about it.
這個混蛋根本不知道這件事
What do you need me to do to make this unwind happen?
這次需要我幫什么忙嗎
Nothing.
不需要
Jessica just wanted me to run it by Harvey first,
杰西卡讓我先征求一下哈維的意見
but I haven't been able to reach him.
但我還沒聯系上他
Able to reach him? Louis,
聯系上他,路易
what do you think is gonna happen
你覺得如果馬龍
if Malone gets wind of this
在你聯系上哈維之前
before you talk to Harvey?
得到了風聲會怎么做
Ah, shit, he's gonna try to fix it himself.
該死,他會想自己解決這件事
And once again, he'll be taking
他會再次奪走
what's rightfully yours.
你應得的東西
And I'll be left holding a big bag
而我就只能拎著
of Jeff Malone's giant deuce.
杰夫·馬龍的屎袋子
Where are you going?
你要做什么
To do what needs to be done.
做我該做的事
Rachel, what the hell did you do?
瑞秋,你做了什么
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Mike demanded that Harvey dump Logan as a client,
邁克要求哈維和洛根解約
and it blew up the whole deal,
結果搞砸了整樁交易
and based on what I know and Harvey doesn't,
根據我所了解而哈維不了解的
it wasn't Mike behind that demand.
這個要求不是邁克的意思
It was you.
而是你
I'm so sorry. Sorry?
我很抱歉,抱歉
What good does sorry do?
抱歉管什么用
Donna, I thought it was the best thing
唐娜,我以為對相關的人來說
for everyone involved.
那么做是最好的
You thought it was the best way
你以為那么做
to get Logan out of the picture
可以擺脫洛根
and not deal with what happened.
并且無需善后
No, I tried to deal with what happened
不,我試著想要神不知鬼不覺地
without telling anyone, which is what you told me to do.
處理好一切,這不是你告訴我的嗎
I did not tell you to let your personal life
我可沒要你用自己的私事
affect Harvey's business.
打亂哈維的公事
I was just trying to get Mike and Harvey
我只想讓邁克和哈維
back on the same team.
重新站到一個陣營里
I want you to understand that the way to do that
我希望你明白,想讓他倆和好
isn't to pull strings behind their backs.
不能在幕后操縱他們
I do.
我懂
Okay, well, there's got to be some way to fix it.
好吧,一定有辦法彌補的
That's not the point. It's being fixed.
重點不是這個,已經在彌補了
What are you talking about?
怎么說
Harvey's going over Mike's head.
哈維越過了邁克
He went to see Charles Forstman 20 minutes ago.
他二十分鐘前直接去見查爾斯·傅滋曼了
Whoever said size doesn't matter never saw this table.
認為尺寸無關緊要的人肯定沒見過這張桌子
Is that an insult or a compliment?
你是在損我,還是恭維
Knowing you, Charles, you'll take it as both.
是你的話,查爾斯,你肯定兩者兼收
How'd you get in here, Harvey?
你怎么進來的,哈維
You crawled in through the vents?
從通風道爬進來的嗎
I told your secretary I was George Clooney's brother.
我跟你的秘書說,我是喬治·克魯尼的弟弟
She said it was obvious who got the looks in the family.
她說顯而易見,我遺傳了家族的美貌
Great. Do me a favor.
真棒,幫我個忙
Tell her she's fired on the way out.
你出去的時候告訴她,她被炒了
Can do.
可以
But first, I wanted to show you these.
但是首先,我想給你這個
You want to give me the Aston Martin? "Give" is a strong word.
你要把阿斯頓馬丁送我, "送"這個詞很重
You want me to buy you out.
你想要我出錢讓你們退出交易
You're going to buy me out.
你會這么做的
So why come to me instead of Mike Ross?
為什么來找我而不去找邁克·羅斯
Because I put him and Logan Sanders in a room together,
因為我讓他和洛根·桑德斯談判
and those two assholes let their personal shit
而這倆混蛋讓他們的私事
get in the way of business.
擾亂了公事
So what makes you think
那你又憑什么認為
these two assholes are gonna do any better?
咱們這倆混蛋能表現得好些呢
Because as much as you hate my guts,
因為你我都恨對方入骨
you want this deal and that car as much as I do.
也都非常想要這筆交易和那輛車
Harvey, taking your car is tempting,
哈維,你的車對我很有吸引力
but I don't think buying you out makes sense anymore.
可我覺得幫你的忙已經沒有意義了
Why not?
為什么
Because you're standing there asking me to do it.
就因為你站在我面前,求我幫忙
Now, walk your sorry ass out of my office.
現在,滾出我的辦公室
Okay, Charles.
好吧,查爾斯
But I'm afraid you're forcing me to use my leverage on you.
但你這是逼我動用手中的籌碼對付你
You don't have shit on me, pal.
你沒什么能拿來對付我,伙計
Who do you think bought that Wexler block three days ago?
你以為三天前是誰買了韋克斯勒的股份
I don't give a shit who bought it three days ago.
我才不在乎三天前誰買下它
'Cause it just went back on the market 30 minutes ago,
因為三十分鐘前它已經重新出售了
and you're looking at the man who owns it now.
而我,就是它現在的持有者
Jonathan, what are you doing here?
喬納森,你在這干嘛
Forstman bought the Wexler shares.
傅滋曼買了韋克斯勒的股份
What?
什么
They went back on the market, and he snatched them right up.
股票重新回到股市,他直接全收了
Holy shit.
我去
We win.
我們贏了
We do.
我們贏了
You did.
你的功勞
It's not over yet.
但是還沒結束
I want you to draw up a tender offer right away.
我要你立刻起草一份投標報價書
Jonathan. What?
喬納森,怎么
I've been thinking about Forstman.
我一直在想傅滋曼的事
And?
所以呢
You know we wouldn't have been able to do this without him, right?
你心知肚明沒有他我們是做不到的,對吧
No shit.
沒錯
Just think about what else we could do with him.
想想他對我們還有什么用處
You want to team up with him?
你想跟他結盟不成
Well, you don't need to convince me,
你不用來說服我
but how the hell are you gonna convince him?
問題是該怎么說服他
By giving him a discount on this deal.
不如這次給他打個折
How much of a discount?
給他多少折扣
Thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of...100%.
我估摸著...費用全免如何
God damn it, Louis!
該死,路易
What the hell did you do?
你干了什么
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
I just came from a meeting with Charles Forstman,
我剛剛見了查爾斯·傅滋曼
and when I reached for my bargaining chips,
我剛想動用手中的籌碼
he told me I didn't own them anymore
他卻告訴我我已經失去它們了
because you unwound the Wexler sale.
就因為你放出了韋克斯勒股份
Well, I was trying to save the firm from exposure.
我是為了保護律所不被人抓到把柄
And who the hell told you to do that?
誰讓你那么做的
Jessica did.
杰西卡
She told you to God damn wait,
她讓你等等再說
and you know it. Check your phone.
你明明知道的,看看你的手機
I tried calling you. I left three messages.
我給你打過電話,我給了你三條留言
I don't care if you left me a million messages.
一百萬條留言我也不在乎
You were told to wait for my approval,
她讓你等我的同意
and you didn't listen because you never God damn do.
而你卻沒聽,因為你從來不聽
You know what, Harvey? I always listen.
你知道嗎,哈維,我一向聽話
I always play the good soldier,
我一向循規蹈矩
and what do I get for it? Nothing.
可我又得到了什么呢,什么都沒有
I may not be a name partner, but I am a senior partner.
我也許不是冠名合伙人,可我是高級合伙人
You get it?
聽懂了嗎
I couldn't reach you,
我聯系不到你
and I made a goddamn judgment call.
只能自行判斷行事
You want to know why you're not a name partner, Louis?
知道你為什么當不了冠名合伙人嗎,路易
Because every judgment call you make turns to shit.
因為你每次自行判斷都會壞事
Well, then what do you want, Harvey?
那你想怎么樣,哈維
I'll do anything to make up for it.
我愿意做任何事來彌補
You want to do something, Louis?
你想做點什么是吧,路易
Instead of using Donna to give me
與其讓唐娜轉交給我
some stupid goddamn mug,
什么愚蠢的馬克杯
stay the hell out of my business.
不如別插手我的事
You mind grabbing me a couple packs of sugar there?
你能幫我拿兩包糖嗎
I don't work here.
我不是服務員
I'm with PearsonSpecter.
我是皮爾遜斯佩克特律所的
I don't give a shit who you're with.
我才不管你是哪的
If you're not here to give me something
你要是不能為我做點什么...
I'm here to give you Harvey Specter on a silver platter.
我是來幫你對付哈維·斯佩克特的
I already have Harvey Specter on a silver platter.
我已經戰勝他了
Not like you will if you let me buy you out.
你不把股份轉讓給我,是不會如意的
Listen, asshole, Harvey came by last night,
聽著混球,哈維昨晚找過我了
tried to make a deal.
想要做筆交易
I told him to shove it up his ass,
我讓他滾
and don't think I don't know good cop, bad cop
你們一個扮白臉一個扮紅臉
when I see it.
別以為我看不出來
The good cop, bad cop doesn't work
我們不玩扮白臉扮紅臉
when one of them hates the other one.
因為我們互相怨恨對方
And what the hell is this?
這又是什么鬼東西
Your niece's diary?
你侄女的日記嗎
It's a time capsule of my rage.
是我憤怒的記錄
"April 22nd, 2009. "
2009年4月22日
"Harvey told me to file a motion to dismiss "
哈維讓我提交一份關于
the odor emitting from my armpits."
如何制止我腋臭彌散的議案"
This is a joke.
你開玩笑的吧
Once again, he took my biggest fear,
再說一次,他將我最深的恐懼
put it on display for the entire world to see.
光天化日展示給所有人
Oh, yeah, I can go on.
沒錯,我可以忍
He hates you that bad, huh? No.
他非常討厭你是吧,不
He doesn't give a shit about me at all.
他一點都不在乎我
I hate him that bad.
是我非常討厭他
You know, you don't have the authority to buy me out.
可是你沒有權限讓我退出競爭
I went to Harvey's client behind his back,
我背著哈維去找過他的客戶
and I got him. Oh, I see.
他同意了,是嗎
I agree to this, you steal his client.
這個我同意,從他手里偷客戶
And he'll have lost to me, which is far more humiliating
他會輸給我,這比輸給你
than losing to you.
更讓他丟臉
You'd go to all this trouble to stick it to Harvey?
你費盡心思就為了報復哈維嗎
Read May 9th, 2012.
讀一讀2012年5月9日
I'd go to the ends of the goddamn earth.
我愿意不惜一切代價報復他
I want to offer you something.
我想給你點東西
My lucky day.
今天真幸運
Everyone's bearing gifts.
大家都送我禮物
You want me to buy controlling interest in the Sidwell Investment Group.
你要我買下西德威爾投資集團的控股權
I want you to buy it at a $80 million discount.
我想要你買它,并享受八千萬美元的優惠
The exact amount I was gonna cut him out of.
正好是我原本準備踢走他給的那個數
Was? Wait.
原本,等等
Did you change your mind?
你改主意了
You're not gonna cut him out of Gillis?
你不準備把他踢出吉利斯的案子了
Guess you haven't heard. I'm done with Gillis.
我猜你還沒聽說,吉利斯的事我退出了
I sold my interest to Logan Sanders.
我把份額賣給了洛根·桑德斯
What the hell you talking about?
你說什么呢
That wasn't our deal. What can I tell you?
我們約好不是這樣的,我能說什么呢
When you're the biggest bully in the yard,
你要是院子里最大的惡棍
people give you their lunch money without you even asking for it.
不用你說,人們就會把午飯前雙手奉上
Oh, my God. You son of a bitch.
天吶,你這個婊子養的
You promised me that I would control
你跟我承諾過
what happened to that company.
那個公司任我處置
I promised you if we won.
我說的是如果我們贏了
We didn't.
可我們沒贏
You did. Yes, I did.
你贏了,對,我贏了
Then our other deal is off the table,
那我們說的其他細節就作廢了
and you're gonna give Jonathan Sidwell his goddamn cut.
你得把喬納森·西德威爾的份額給他
How about I give you something even better.
我給你點更好的東西怎么樣
What the hell is this? A job offer.
這是什么,工作邀請
You got to be kidding me.
你開玩笑吧
What, did you think I was gonna hang you out to dry?
你以為我會把晾著不管嗎
I could use a smart son of bitch like you working for me.
我需要你這樣聰明的混蛋為我工作
You're the last person in the world I'd want to work for.
你是全世界我最不愿要的上司
I am the only person in the world you want to work for.
我是全世界你唯一愿意找的上司
Why is that? Because you're a nobody.
為什么,因為你是個無名小卒
You're a former lawyer
你是剛變成投資銀行家
who's been an investment banker all of ten minutes,
沒幾分鐘的前律師
and is about to blow the biggest deal that ever came his way,
馬上就要搞砸能拿到的最大的案子
unless you come over to me.
除非你來給我工作
Go to hell.
去死吧
Harvey, we need to have a little talk.
哈維,我們得談談
I said everything I needed to say last night.
我昨天已經把該說的都說了
Now get the hell out. I made a deal with Forstman.
現在滾出去吧,我跟傅滋曼達成筆交易
What?
什么
You stuck your nose in my goddamn business
我警告過你永遠不許再插手我的事
after I told you to never do that again?
你還這樣做
No, I saved your goddamn business
不,我拯救了你的工作
after you told me to never do it again.
在你警告我別再那么做之后
You got him to sign this? Damn right.
你讓他簽了這個,沒錯
And who authorized it? Nobody.
誰批準的,沒人
I lied and told Forstman I had Logan's approval.
我跟傅滋曼撒謊說我有洛根的批準
Can we get Logan's approval?
我們能拿到洛根的批準嗎
You're goddamn right we can.
沒錯,能拿到
Louis,
路易
this has got to be the most genius thing
這會是你整個有趣又悲催的生命中
you have ever done in your entire, wonderful,
做的最聰明的
miserable life.
一件事
So you're not mad at me?
你不生我氣嗎
Mad at you? I could kiss you.
生你氣,我都想親你了
And I can let you.
我可以給你親
Then go grab a couple of your mugs.
拿兩個馬克杯來
I'll crack open the scotch,
我開瓶威士忌
and let's see where this thing goes.
看看事情會如何發展
Can do.
可以
Hey, Louis,
路易
how the hell did you get him to go for it?
你怎么說服他簽字的
We found common ground.
我們找到了共同立場
One more thing.
還有件事
Charles Forstman got the Litt the hell up.
查爾斯·傅滋曼得給利一點
Mike, Mike, Sidwell wants to see you.
邁克,邁克,西德威爾想見你
Don't tell me.
別告訴我說
He knows.
他知道了
Shit.
該死
You little piece of shit.
你這個混賬
Jonathan, let me explain.
喬納森,聽我解釋一下
There's nothing to explain.
沒什么可解釋的
You sold me out the second you connected with Forstman.
你一跟傅滋曼聯系上就出賣了我
No, I thought I could get out of it, all right?
沒,我本想著可以繞出來的,好嗎
But then you took Forstman's money, and I
但你拿了傅滋曼的錢,而我...
Oh, you're gonna put that on me?
你要把事算在我頭上了是嗎
I took his money because I thought we were partners.
我拿錢是因為我以為我們是同伴
I didn't know you were gonna stab me in the goddamn back.
根本不知道你們準備背后捅我一刀
Stab you in the back?
背后捅你一刀
If I didn't make this deal happen,
如果我沒有促成交易
you said you were gonna fire me.
你說要開除我
I don't give a shit what I said.
我不管我說了什么
I took a chance on you. You spat in my face.
我給了你機會,你卻往我臉上吐口水
Jonathan.
喬納森
You stood right there selling me
你就站在那兒把我賣給了傅滋曼
on Forstman to stop me from finding out you betrayed me.
還不想讓我發現你背叛我
No, I did that to stop me from having to betray you.
我那么做是不想讓自己以后不得不背叛你
Jonathan, he still owes us money, all right?
喬納森,他還欠咱們錢呢,好嗎
We can still go after
我們還可以...
There isn't enough money in the world for me
多少錢都不足以
to ever trust you again. Listen to me.
讓我重新信任你了,聽我說
I'm No, you listen to me!
我... 不,你聽我說
There is no goddamn "We."
沒什么"我們"了
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Jonathan, we can still talk to Forstman, all right?
喬納森,我們還可以跟傅滋曼談的
You think I didn't try that?
你以為我沒試過嗎
Who the hell do you think told me
你以為一開始是誰告訴我
that you sold me out in the first place?
你出賣了我的
Here.
Put this on your mantle.
把這個掛在勛章墻上吧
Remember me every time you God damn look at it.
每次看見它的時候就想想我
There is the man of the hour.
此刻明星在這兒啊
Why didn't you tell me what you were gonna do?
你為什么沒告訴我你要做什么
Because if it didn't work,
因為如果不成功
I didn't want you to take any of the blame.
我不想讓你承受責怪
Well, why didn't you tell me afterwards?
那事成之后為什么不告訴我呢
It's all anyone can talk about.
之后誰都能說了
Yeah, I don't care.
我不關心了
Louis.
路易
Forstman's insisting that I run the money
傅滋曼堅持要我
through Switzerland and the Caymans
在錢流向對方之前
before it comes out on the other side.
通過瑞士和開曼群島進行管理
What? He's trying to avoid taxes.
什么,他在試圖避稅
You're obligated to report it.
你有義務舉報這件事
I didn't, and I'm not going to.
我沒舉報,也不會去
Louis, that's illegal.
路易,那是違法的
You didn't see the look on Harvey's face
你沒看見哈維發現
when he found out that I was the one who saved the day,
是我拯救了一切時的表情
and I am...
而我...
not gonna be the one
不想看到
to see the look on his face when he finds out that I didn't.
他發現我沒成功時的表情
Louis.
路易
Leave me alone.
讓我自己待會兒
Hey, did you hear the good news?
你聽說那好消息了嗎
There is no good news.
沒什么好消息
Logan won, which means he's not going anywhere.
洛根贏了,那意味著他不用解約了
You want to tell Mike what happened, don't you?
你想告訴邁克發生什么,對嗎
I am going to tell Mike what happened.
我要去告訴邁克
No, you're not.
不行,你不能去
Harvey said he would drop Logan
哈維說這事結束后
when this is over, and he will.
就跟洛根解約,他會的
And there is no way that he's dropping Logan
如果邁克沒法做他的客戶
if Mike can't even be a client.
他不可能跟洛根解約
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
I just got a text from Amy.
我剛收到艾米的信息
Donna, Mike got fired.
唐娜,邁克被解雇了
Now you really can't tell him.
現在你真的不能告訴他了
You said I shouldn't go behind his back,
你說我不該瞞著他做任何事
but not telling him is going behind his back.
但不告訴他就是瞞著他
Even if you were gonna tell him,
就算你要告訴他
this is the absolute worst time.
現在也是最差的時機
If not now, then when?
不現在說,什么時候說
I mean, just wait till he recovers,
等他恢復一點
and then smack him down again?
然后再打擊他一次嗎
How about not smacking him down at all?
完全不打擊他怎么樣
That would be great, but I already did
那是很好,但我背叛他的時候
when I betrayed him, and I
已經在打擊他了,而我...
Rachel, if you do this,
瑞秋,我跟你說
I am telling you it will bore a hole in his brain,
如果你這么做,會讓他心里有疙瘩
and you will be risking your whole life with Mike.
你是在拿你倆的生活冒險
I am risking it if I don't. Rachel.
不告訴他也很危險,瑞秋
Donna, Mike kept a secret from me
唐娜,我倆正式交往之前
that almost ripped us apart before we even got started,
邁克有秘密瞞著我,差點害我們分手
and he found the courage to trust me with it.
而他鼓起勇氣,給了我信任
So I need to find the courage to trust him with this.
所以我也要鼓起勇氣,給他以信任

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 遷移,移動,換車
v. 轉移,調轉,調任

聯想記憶
courtesy ['kə:tisi]

想一想再看

n. 禮貌,好意,恩惠

 
approval [ə'pru:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 批準,認可,同意,贊同

聯想記憶
airtight ['ɛətait]

想一想再看

adj. 密封的,不透氣的,無懈可擊的

聯想記憶
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 強烈的,劇烈的,熱烈的

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辯護)律師

聯想記憶
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

聯想記憶
metaphorical [.metə'fɔ:rikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 隱喻性的,比喻性的

 
tender ['tendə]

想一想再看

adj. 溫柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,親切的,敏感的,未成熟

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 美劇 訴訟雙雄

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 美女x| 电影喜宝| 七令诡事录 电影| 汤唯和梁朝伟拍戏原版| 诗歌繁星| 成龙| 绫濑天| 香谱七十二图解| 成人免费视频视频| 24点数学题目100道| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳ⅹxxooav| 赵悦童| 日本大片ppt免费ppt视频| 黑丝高跟鞋美女| 非常外父| 苏小懒| 故都的秋ppt| 三年片电影| 热带夜的引诱| 康熙王朝电视剧多少集| 草刈正雄| 颁奖典礼图片| 马修·麦克费登| 小镇姑娘高清在线观看| 羞羞的视频| 抖音网页版入口| 杰克逊·拉斯波恩| 基兰·拉奥| 幼儿园玩具| 画江湖之不良人第七季什么时候出| 柏欣彤12点以后跳的广场舞| 在线黄色免费网站| 米奇妙妙屋第二季 2008| 永井大| 黄网站在线观看视频| 韩国电影《密爱》观看| 正在行动| 隐藏的真相| 日本电影部长| 挠tkvk| 寡妇电影|