Hey, honey. There you go.
嘿,寶貝。給。
Um, what's all this?
這是什么情況
Well, you asked me to look into your mother's leads on Sarah, so I made some calls.
你要我從你媽的線索下手找莎拉,我打了幾個電話
It looks like you did a lot more than that.
看來你不止做了這些啊
Well, yeah, but you're the one who said we should do this, Laurel,
是啊,是你說我們得做的,勞瑞爾
so, you know, if there's even a chance that your sister is... yeah, but...thank you.
如果有一絲可能你妹妹還活著...嗯,可是...謝謝
Hi, sweetheart, I'm sorry about the mess.
寶貝,抱歉這里一團亂
Quentin, I just got off the phone with the consulate in Phuket.
昆汀,我剛和普吉島領事館通電話
The secretary there's going to run Sarah's photo against their database, see if there's a match.
部長說會從他們的數據庫里調查莎拉的照片,看看是否有匹配
That's good work. What?
不錯。怎么了?
Well, I guess I just thought deep down that you were going to help mom... accept things.
我以為你是想幫媽媽接受一些事
Things you and I accepted.
你我都已接受的事
Yeah, but... You got to admit. This girl, she looks a lot like Sarah.
是的,但你不得不承認。這個女孩很像莎拉
Sarah had that same cap. The Starling City Rockets.
莎拉也有這樣的帽子,斯特林市火箭隊的圖案
Your dad bought it for her, remember?
是你爸買給她的,記得嗎
Yeah, I remember.
我記得
Stranger things have happened.
是有離奇的事發生
Yeah. I can see that.
是啊,我看出來了