Now you want to stop?
這會兒怎么停了
Well, we don't all have butlers.
你以為每戶都有管家呀
You know, some of us actually have to answer our own doors.
得自己去開門
Oh, the horror.
真討厭
You look familiar. Did I see you on TV or something?
你有點眼熟啊。你上過電視什么的嗎?
Probably. I'm Thea Queen.
也許吧,我是西婭·奎恩
Yeah, right. Did you get it?
是哦。拿來了嗎
Tomorrow night. Joe wants us there at 11 p.m.
明晚。喬要在11點見到我們
He said to be on time, Harper.
他說要準時,哈珀。
What's happening tomorrow at 11:00?
明晚11點要干嘛
You know, I'm actually kind of focused on what's happening right now. Oh, ok. Yeah.
我只關注現在的事。好啊。
No, no, Thea, don't! Why do you have a gun?
不,西婭,別!你拿槍干什么
Because I'm no good with knives. Look, it's just a liquor store.
因為我不擅長用刀。是一家賣酒的店。
The guy's a creep. Trust me, he deserves it.
那人是變態,相信我,他該死
Look,if it'll make you feel any better... I won't be armed.
我把子彈拿了,好點了吧
But of course, the owner won't know that, but...
當然,他不會知道的
I got you a job at my brother's club. You have choices. You don't have to be a criminal!
我給了你份我哥俱樂部的工作,你有選擇的,不用非得做罪犯
I'm not talking about phone bills. I owe people.
這不是錢的問題。是我欠別人的。
People with much bigger guns than this.
更有權勢的人
Look, here in the Glades, this is pretty much the only solution.
在林中空地,這是唯一的解決辦法
No, lots of people in the Glades live honest lives.
不,這里很多人都活得正派
Obviously not you. You're just a waste.
顯然你不是。你就是一廢物。
No, Thea. Thea! I'm going to make sure you get home ok.
不,西婭,西婭!我要確保你安全回家。
Don't bother.
不用麻煩了