Previously on Prison Break...
《越獄》劇情回顧...
Think of this place like a map of the U.S.
把這個地方想像成美國地圖
Our cell over there-- that's New York City.
我們的牢房那邊--那是紐約城
The infirmary,our exit-- that's California.
醫務室,我們的出口--是加利福尼亞
The pipes beneath our feet, they're connected to...
我們腳下連接兩邊的管道...
Route 66. Our ticket out of here. -
66號公路,-我們要離開的必經之路
Route 66 runs directly beneath that building.
66公路直接在那個房子下面經過
It's the only building sitting on top of those tunnels.
那是管道上方的唯一建筑
All we got to do is get in there on P.I.
我們要做的就是以P.I.的機會進里面
and dig ourselves an on-ramp.
給我們自己挖個出口
This goes down four feet, connects to the main line below.
這里4英尺下面連接主管道
All we've got to do is widen it,
我們要做的就是加寬它
and we've got ourselves an on-ramp to Route 66.
這樣66號公路就有了出口
I'm going to find out,you know--
我要弄清楚--
what it is you're doing up there.
你在上面干什么
You told me that you had been up in the crawl space
你說你到天花板上去
for P.I.,and...
是為了P.I.的工作,但...
P.I. was never assigned to go there.
P.I.從來沒有派過這樣的任務
We got you...
我們給你...
...a little get-well gift. ...
一個小禮物
What's your name?
你叫什么?
There was an explosion.
發生了一起爆炸事故
Gas line. Everyone inside was killed.
煤氣管道爆炸,里面所有人都死了
The people we're dealing with won't stop until we're dead.
我們對抗的這伙人,不把我們干掉不會罷休的
We can't hide forever.
我們不能永遠躲下去
How about that kid, the one they say killed his parents?
那個孩子呢,據說殺了父母的那個?
Oh,they got him. They did?
哦,他被抓了,-真的?
He's in custody.
他已經在看管之下
I know what you look like, you son of a bitch!
我知道你的樣子,你這狗雜種!
Philly Falzone
菲利.法爾宗尼.
Word is there's someone in here that knows
你知道這里有人知道他的下落
where Fibonacci is, and you're not doing anything about it.
無論如何也要想辦法
Help me.
幫幫我
Please.
求你了
You'll have to forgive my boy.
你要原諒這個孩子
He has the propensity to be a bit gregarious when he shouldn't be.
他老是做些不應該做的事
Fraternizing in the prison shower. Come on.
在監獄的浴室總是感到很害怕
Maybe you ought to cut the kid a break.
也許你該讓他歇一會
You wouldn't be meddling in my affairs now, would you, Scofield? You can't be that stupid.
你是不是對我的行為有意見啊,你沒這么蠢吧
Not when I'm so fully invested in your affairs.
現在我跟你算是同一條船上的人了
What's between you and him...is between you and him.
這是你們兩個之間的事,與我無關
That's what I thought you said.
我就這個意思
You've got to help me.
你一定要幫我
You've got to help me.
你一定要幫我
You're talking to the wrong man. This is a matter for the police.
你找錯人了,這是警察的事
This is my son we're talking about.
我說的可是我兒子
For god's sake,he's missing. Do something!
看在上帝的份上,他失蹤了,幫幫我!
You have got to understand,I am the warden of a prison.
你必須明白,我只是個監獄的獄長
When it comes to the law,
牽涉到法律問題
there is absolutely nothing I can do.
我完全無能為力
Whatever happens out there is out of my jurisdiction
外面發生的事完全超出我的權力范圍
until it comes through those gates.
除非事情在里面
It just did.Let me out.
這就是里面的事!放我出去!
What? Let me find him. -
什么?-讓我去找他
I know how he thinks. I know where he'd run.
我了解他的想法,我知道他會去哪
Burrows,I would've thought that by now,
巴羅斯,現在跟你說清楚
under the circumstances,you'd understand your position as a death row inmate.
以目前的情況,你應該清楚自己是個死囚
There is no way I can honor that request.
這個忙我絕對幫不了
That ain't true.You got the power.
你說謊.你有這權力
In case of a family emergency,you can grant an inmate supervised leave.
如果犯人家屬有緊急情況,你可以批準假釋
Your son is a prime suspect in a double homicide.
你兒子現在是殺人案的首要嫌疑人!
What do you think this is,siesta?
你以為來干什么的,午休?
You see that? See my face up there? Any idea how it got there?
看到沒有?看到我的臉在上面沒有?知道這是什么意思嗎?
Work ethic.
工作積極性
Those two words mean anything in your country?
這個詞在你們國家有什么意義嗎?
I'm saying quit slow-walking me.
在這里可不允許你懶散
I'm not going to warn you again.
下次就不只是警告了
What are you looking at?
看什么?!
bulls find this stuff,they'll know we're digging.
獄警發現碎塊,就會知道我們在挖洞
That's why we got to get rid of it...
所以我們要把這些處理掉...
one piece at a time.
每次一小塊
Freshmen.
新人來了
Best put on a jail face,bg.
裝得酷一點,伙計
These crabs see you puckerin',they gonna bitchify you in a heartbeat.
那些家伙看到你愁眉苦臉,會把你煩到死的
Looks like I got to find something else to call you now.
看來我現在得給你換個稱呼了
Why is that? - 'Cause you ain't a fish no more. -
為什么?-因為你現在不是"雛兒"了
You ain't the newest con in the tank no...
你現在不是監獄里最新的人...
I could have done something.
我本來可以幫他的
No. T-bag had his hooks in that kid. There was nothing you could've done.
不. T-bag掌握那孩子的生死,你無能為力
I could've told the pope.
我本可以告訴獄長
He could've transferred the kid to adseg.He would've been safe.
他就會被送到隔離區,這樣就不會有事了
Go easy,michael.
算了,邁克爾你甚至都不認識他
You didn't even know him. That makes it okay?
這樣就能心安理得?
I turned my back on him because I didn't want to make waves.
我因為怕惹麻煩而沒去幫他
It was just... easier...to look the other way...
因為更容易...所以...無視這些事情
keep the plan safe. And you did. -
以保證計劃的安全,-你做到了
But at what price?
以什么樣的代價?
That's not how she raised us.
媽媽可不是這樣教我們的
A man's down,you give him your hand.
別人有難,就要伸出援手
She'd roll over in her grave if she knew what I'd become.
如果她知道我成了這樣的人,在墳墓里也會輾轉反側
No,she wouldn'T.
不,不會的
You've given me your hand,michael.
你對我伸了援手,邁克爾
My son's out there with a bull's-eye on his back.
我兒子在外面危在旦夕
Do whatever you got to do to get us out of here,please.
無論如何我們也要出去,求你
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I was just looking for some coffee.
只是想找點咖啡
Yeah,there isn't any.
對,沒咖啡了
They belonged to my father,if you were wondering.
那些是我父親的,如果你想知道的話
How long they been in there?
在這放了多久了?
I don't know,five years.
不知道,五年吧
You know,veronica,we've been through a lot,
我跟你說,維羅妮卡我們一起經歷了那么多事
and,uh,I'm freaking out here as much as you are.
而且,跟你一樣我現在也心煩意亂
But you get this look in your eyes sometimes like...
但你看我的眼神有時候就像...
like I'm the bad guy.
就像我是壞人
I don't know who you are,nick.
我根本不了解你,尼克
You just magically show up like some knight in shining armor,
你只是像穿著閃亮鎧甲的騎士一樣,突然出現
ready to save the day...
準備扭轉乾坤...
you know,I-I... I think you seem to be forgetting something here.
我...我覺得你忽視了一些東西
I'm in the crosshairs the same way you are,
我現在跟你一樣處境危險
all for your ex-boyfriend,who,unlike my father,is a scumbag criminal
都是為了你的前男友,這個人不是我父親,只是個囚犯
who just happens to be in prison for the one crime he didn't commit.
只是正好他被人陷害進了監獄
You know something?I've got enough of my own crap to deal with.
我告訴你,我受夠了這些事情
You want to go,you go.
你要走就走
Mind if I lamp with you,cuzzo?
不介意我跟著你混吧,庫索?
Roll,snowflake.
滾蛋,小雪花(白人)
Hey,man,I'm just...
伙計,我只是...
I'm just-just new,you know? I'm lookin' for some homies.
我是新來的,明白?我只是在找些伴兒
I said roll.
我說了,滾!
What? I...I'm just lawnchin'.
怎么了,我才剛到啊
Yeah? Well,lawnch somewhere else,white boy.
是嗎,那就到一邊去,小白
A'ight,y'all.
好的,伙計
I'm fittin' to bounce.
我自己會走的
Peace.
別激動
Boy's a bit confused about his pigmentation,
那個小子沒意識到自己的膚色啊
but he sure does have spunk,doesn't he?
但他還是有勇氣的,是吧
Abruzzi?
阿布魯齊?
Yeah? What are you doing? -
是?-在干什么?
What do you mean,"what am I doing?"
你說“在干什么?”是什么意思?
First of the month's coming up,john.
月初就要到了,約翰
Yeah,so? I haven't got my monthly. -
怎么?-這個月的我沒拿到
What? I checked my balance online -
什么?-我在網上查了我的帳戶
it's looking seriously deficient.
看起來嚴重赤字啊
got to be some kind of a mistake, like an accounting error or...
肯定是有什么錯誤,比如結算問題
yeah.
對.
Tell falzone that I don't stand for "accounting errors."
告訴法爾宗尼我不會接受,清算問題這種解釋
I'm going back into my office at the end of the day.
今天結束前我會回辦公室
Going to check my balance again.
再查我的收支情況
If it's not up to where it's supposed to be...
如果沒解決的話...
all these privileges you got,like running P.I.... ...
對你所有的照顧,比如負責P.I.
they're gone. ...
都會消失
Get it done,john.
搞定它,約翰
Falzone enterprises. Get philly.
法爾宗尼公司-找菲利
Mr. Falzone's not available.
抱歉,法爾宗尼先生無法接電話
You tell him it's john abruzzi calling.
你告訴他約翰.阿布魯齊打來的
I'm sorry,I didn't realize. Well,now you do. -
對不起,我不知道是您...-現在知道了?
I'm sorry,he's going to have to call you back.
抱歉,他過會兒打給你
What?hey...
什么?喂...
I'm sorry.About before.
對不起.關于剛才的事
Pressure's getting to us,that's all.
大家都有壓力,我知道
Good news is nobody can reach us out here.My old man made sure of that.
好消息是沒人找的到我們,我父親幫我們做到這點
Never even hooked up a telephone same with the well and the generator.
不要碰電話,還有井和發電機
You know,I used to think he was some kind of conspiracy theory wacko.
我曾想他是個陰謀論怪人
Turns out maybe he was right.
看來他是對的
I can't stay,nick. I got to get back.
我不想留下,尼克我要回去
He's got less than two weeks.
他剩不到兩個星期了
The old man used to call this his "serious" tie.
他稱這個是關鍵領帶
He only wore it when he really...
只在他認為
really meant business.
重要時才戴
Be dangerous,you know,showing our faces again.
我們再露面會很危險
Not if they're not looking for us. They think we're dead,right?
除非他們不再找我們,他們認為我們已經死了,是吧?
I know. How long's that going to last?
我知道.但這樣會持續很長嗎?
Got to be quick,be smart about it.
要迅速,靈活應對
Way I see it,we're just going to be running in circles
依我看,我們只需要在一定范圍調查
if we think we're going to find exculpatory evidence before the execution--
在行刑前找到無罪的證據
proof he didn't do it.
證明他沒做過
I've gone up against pretty much every prosecutor in cook county.
我差不多和,庫克郡的每個檢察官都做交過手
A man gets murdered,the first person they want to talk to
一個男人被殺,他們第一個想聯系的...
to see who his real enemies were--the wife. ..
他真正的敵人的妻子
You want to go after the queen bee herself?
你要調查那個蜂王?
Leslie steadman
萊斯利.斯特德曼.
Everyone in town knows the old bird lunches at the lexington every day.
每個鎮上的人都知道在列克星敦市
With the society set.
還有社會集合
Hey,slow it down.
喂,慢點
Slow it down!
慢點!
Easy,my man.
喂
You're going to give us away.
你哥會讓我們都暴露的
bull's coming.
牛來了
Everybody out. What? -
所以人都出去-什么?
I said,everybody out!
我說了,所有人都出去!
Now.
就現在
Move it!
快走
Where are we going? Down there.Around the corner. -
去哪啊-向前.走到墻角
And don't move a damn muscle till I come get you.
在我去找你們前不要想動
Go.
去吧
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么了?
We're so bad,aren't we? Damn skimpy.Let's go. -
我們太壞了,是吧? -你太壞了.走吧
You got to give us more of a warning next time.
你下次應該多給點警報
I'm sorry.
對不起
He just showed up.
他突然出現
oh,we're going to get caught.
我們會被抓的
By who? By the warden. -
被誰?獄長
baby,right now,in this room...
寶貝,現在,在這
at this moment...
在這個時候
I... am the warden.
我就...是獄長.
say it. No,I'm not going to say it. -
說啊,我不會說的
say it.
說吧
You're the warden,louis!
你就是獄長,路易斯!
The sneaky son of a bitch.
這對婊子養的
you think he found the hole?
你認為他發現那洞了
Another inch and he'd have found it.
再移一寸他就會發現了
We need to find something to cover this hole asap.
我們盡快得找點東西把洞口蓋上
Broke?What do you mean broke?
破產,你說破產是指什么
The c-corp.
公司
The investment accounts.
投資帳戶
Even the offshore stuff,caymans,bermuda.
還有海邊的百慕大鱷魚產業
Philly falzone liquidated everything.
菲利也會把帳算清
Hey,I told you from the beginning what would happen if you screwed me.
我一開始就告訴過你,如果你惹我,下場會是如何
And I heeded it.
我注意了
That's why I warned you from the get-go not to give philly power of attorney.
這就是我一開始就警告過你,不要讓菲利.鮑爾做你的律師
We had that conversation,remember?
我們談過的,記得嗎
Look,the only real funds you have left are the 30,000 in your wife's pocket account.
你實際剩下的錢就是,你妻子戶頭上的3萬美元
Now,I could... - don'T...don't touch that.
我現在可以...不要動那些錢,不要碰
Nobody touches that but her.
除了我妻子以外誰也不能碰那筆錢
What do I tell her?
我要告訴她什么
You know,about all of this? Don't tell her anything.
你知道所有的事情嗎,什么也別告訴她
Okay?
好嗎
The statements are going to come.
破產聲明馬上就要到了
She's going to know. Hey,I told you...
她會知道的,嘿,我告訴過你
don'T... tell... her.
別告訴她
Right?
好嗎
Is that a problem?
有問題嗎
Okay,john.
沒問題,約翰
You know where to contact me if you need anything else.
如果還有其他需要幫助的,你就聯系我
The same goes for you.
有事的話你也可以找我
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿!
Philly
菲利.
How are you?
最近好嗎
sit down.
請坐
Sit.
坐
Come on,john.
過來,約翰
Looks like there's no record of a fox river medical practice on our list of participating hmos or ppos.
代理的衛生組織或是首選供應商,列表上好像沒有福克斯河藥業的記錄
Okay,that's because we're a state penitentiary,
是的,那是因為我們是州立監獄
and we're actually in kind of a unique situation here.
而且我們這里情況特殊
Mr. Scofield's insurance policy from his previous employer hasn't lapsed yet.
斯科菲爾德先生的上一個老板,給他的保險還沒有失效
For that reason,the state's demanding that you pay for his treatment and not the taxpayers.
所以州里命令你支付他的經費,而不是用納稅人的錢
Okay...
好的
well,it says here he already met his deductible...
另外,聽說他已經補上了免稅的部分
okay.
好的
Oh,no,wait,that's his psych deductible,not his medical.
哦,不,等等,這是精神病類保險,不是常規類...
Sorry,"psych" as in "psychiatric"?
對不起,psych是指精神病類?
I give you permission to call to philly?
我允許你給菲利打電話
Hey,I asked you a question,man.
伙計,我問你問題呢
Listen,there,uh...
聽著
there's been a restructuring.
這兒的規矩得變變
This comes from philly himself.
這是菲利自己說的
You couldn't deliver fibonacci...
你用不著遞話
so I'm the man in here now.
我現在是這兒的老大
Hey,jelly wad...
聽著,杰利
run to the commissary,get me a bag of chips,
去商品給我買一袋薯條
we'll pretend this never happened,right?
我就當什么事都沒發生過
Yeah,I'm telling you,john.
好的,我告訴你,約翰
The sooner you face these facts, the better off we will all be.
你越早面對這些事實,我們相處地就會越好
I could kill you in a heartbeat.
我可以讓你死于心臟病
somehow I doubt that.
我對此表示懷疑
The sooner you face facts, the better off we will all be.
你越早面對這些事實,我們相處地就會越好
You're yesterday's news,john.
你已經過氣了,約翰
What's the word,brother man? You all cooking brownies or what?
這是在干嗎?對付黑人?
Act your race,milk chicken. What's your deal,yo?
規矩點,什么意思?
You got tough buckets or somethin'?
人多勢眾怎么著?
You're a disgrace to your skin,you know that?
你在給白人丟臉,知道嗎
the boy just slipped.
那小子只是滑倒了
the boy just slipped.
只是滑倒了
Ain't that right?
是不是?
come on,stand up.
起來
All right,cons,back to your cells.
好了,都回到牢房里
What's your name,boy?
你叫什么名字
Shearing Who's that? Shearing.
是誰
Shearing Shearing,you've heard about my kid,right?
你知道我兒子的事了吧,是不是
Take the tray,linc.
把盤子拿去,林
I,uh...
我
I just need to call him.
我只要求給他打個電話
Just...take the tray,
接著盤子,林
or I'm going to shove it in there and you can eat it off the ground.
再不接,我就把它推進去,那你就要在地上吃了
You had a son.
你也有一個兒子
Josh.
叫喬什
Don't do anything stupid,linc. linc
別做蠢事
I'm not,I...
不會的,我...
I just want to ask you a question then I'm going to let go.
我問一個問題就讓你走
What if it were,josh?
要是是你兒子你怎么辦?
What if it were your son?
如果碰到是你兒子呢?
Please.
求你了
dad?
爸?
Lj.Thank god. Are you all right?
小Lj,謝天謝地.你沒事吧?
No.
不好
I'm nowhere near it.
我現在不知道身在何處
What do you mean?Where are you?
什么意思?你現在哪兒?
What they're saying about me-- it-it's not true.
他們講的關于我的事情,都是假的
I know it's not true. They-they killed her.
我知道,是他們殺了媽媽
They killed her. They...
他們殺了她,他們...
right in front of me,right in front of my eyes,man...
就在我眼前,我目睹了一切,天哪
you got to... you got to...
你要...你要...
why are they doing this? Listen,listen,you got to step up.
他們為什么這樣做?聽著,孩子,你要學會堅強
You got to be the man now. You understand me?
要像個大人一樣,懂我的意思嗎?
You understand me,lj? Yeah.
明白嗎,小Lj? 嗯
Okay,I want you to call veronica.
好,現在我要你打電話給維羅妮卡
Her number is disconnected.I already tried.
她的電話打不通,我之前打過了
Nick savrinn. You call nick savrinn,works for project justice.
打給尼克 "終極司法"的那個
You call him once we're done.
我們說完之后你打給他.
Nick savrinn You got it? Nick savrinn. -
記住了嗎?
Okay. Okay,I'll call.I'll call.
恩,好的,我會打的,會打的,堅持住,伙計
Okay.
好
They're here.
他們在這
Turn here.
誰在那兒?
Lj? Lj?!
林? 林?!
did you hear that?
你聽到了嗎?
Did you hear it?
你聽到了嗎?
Do you know what that means?
你知道那意味著什么嗎?
Why don't you ask your mom what it means?
為什么不去問問你媽那意味著什么?
Oh,I'm sorry.You might have trouble getting an answer out of her right about now,huh?
哦,對不起,從她那里得到回答應該有點困難
Lj?
小Lj?
I saw that. Just getting connected,that's all.
我看到信息了,才剛聯系到,別擔心
There she is.
就是她
Mrs. Steadman? Steadman
夫人?
francette Kelly I'm dick sisler.This is my associate,francette kelly.
我是狄克.斯勒這是我的助理
We're with the national victims' crimes association.
我們都是國家受害者聯合會的
We provide assistance for victims of violent crimes.
我們為暴力犯罪的受害者提供幫助。
Gather support for tough-on-crime political candidates.
為涉嫌犯罪的政治領導候選人給予幫助
Bravo.
真偉大
Look,if your organization's looking for a handout,
如果你們組織在尋求資金支持
young man,you can go through my business manager.
年輕人,請和我的商業部經理去交涉
Ma'am,that is not why we're here. Actually,may we sit down?
夫人,我們不是為此事而來,事實上,可以坐下說嗎?
We were hoping you could help us with one of our more public cases--
我們希望您能就眾多案件的,一件提供些幫助
the lincoln burrows case.
是林肯巴羅斯一案
As you know,he's making unfounded claims that he's innocent.
如您所知,他因那些偽造的證據被起訴,事實上他是無辜的
That others had motive to murder your husband.
是其他人蓄意謀殺了您丈夫
I really don't have time for a long conversation.
我實在沒有時間聽你們長篇大論
Mrs. Steadman,it doesn't have to be a long conversation. Steadman
夫人,不會耽誤您太久的
If we talked about who had motive to kill terrence,
如果要談誰有謀殺特倫斯的動機
we'd be here all day.
我們可以在這里呆上整天
I'm sorry? Look around.
什么意思?看看周圍
Half the people in this place were shareholders in his company.
這里有一半人是他公司的股東
Every one of them sat at my husband's memorial,
每個人都在裝著悼念他
and every one of them was thinking the same thing.
但每個人都有同樣一個想法
"Thank god he's gone."
"謝天謝地他終于死了"
Why would they think that? Money. -
為什么會這樣想? -錢
As soon as rumors of the indictment started,
指控的流言一傳開
you should have seen them run for the exits.
他們就開始作鳥獸散
I wasn't aware of any indictment.
我沒聽過指控的事
It never came down.He died before it could.
從沒被證實過,還沒開始他就死了
Have anything to do with ecofield? Do the math. -
跟Ecofield有關系嗎?你可以算一下
Ceo of a corporation gets indicted for fraud,investors start losing money.
公司總裁被指控詐騙,投資者就會損失錢
Lots of money.
大筆的錢
If I didn't know for sure burrows pulled that trigger,
要不是我還不確定,是不是布羅斯開的槍
I'd say it was any one of these people in this restaurant.
我可能會懷疑這個餐廳里的任何一個人
We're talking billions of dollars,mr. Sisler.
這可是上億美元啊,斯勒先生
People have killed for a lot less.
這筆錢要讓人去殺人綽綽有余了
Not a good position you find yourself in,is it?
左右不是人,是吧?
Whites don't want you,blacks don't want you.
白人不要你,黑人也不要你
You're just caught in the middle,aren't you?
你剛好卡在中間了,不是嗎?
A regular tweener.
標準的"左右不靠"
We're different,you and me,lot of ways.
我跟你不是同一路人
But,you know,the funny thing is,we're also a lot alike.
但有趣的是,我們還有很多相似之處
Couple of dogs with runny noses that nobody loves.
一對沒人愛的可憐小狗
How's that knee,by the way?
膝蓋怎么樣了,問一下?
What the hell you doin'? No.No,no,no. -
你搞什么?不,不,不
Don't-don't get me wrong.I'm just a friend.
別誤解我.我只是跟你做朋友
Yeah,a fruity friend.I don't need none of that.
對,"親密"朋友。我可不要這個
Easy now. No,no,no. -
別激動,不,不,不
You think you gettin' up in this,you got another think comin',you homo.
你嘴里說得好聽,卻心懷鬼胎,你這死同性戀
You got a foul mouth,you know that?
你嘴巴很不檢點,你知道嗎?
Yeah,I do,and you come near me again,I'm gonna kill you.
沒錯,你敢再靠近我,我會殺了你
well,then,you're just gonna have to,little man.
哦,那你盡管來吧,小朋友
You got to sleep with one eye open,girlie.
你最好睜著眼睡覺,娘娘腔
Bring it on,bitch. Oh,I'm gonna. -
放馬過來,賤貨,我會的,我會的
I'm gonna bring it on in spades. Maybe you ought to leave the kid alone. -
我會來的,你最好別纏著那孩子
And maybe you're in no position to be telling me my business,hmm?
你最好別多管閑事,嗯?
That's what I thought.
就這么簡單
I'm sure you can understand my reluctance to discuss past patients.
你肯定理解,我不能談論以前的病人
Absolutely.
當然
Uh,my understanding is that under hipaa,
呃,不過我也知道根據HIPAA法案(健康保險便攜與核算法案)
we're allowed to share information as long as it furthers the care of the patient.
只要病人被轉移治療,我們可以共享資料
I'm not accustomed to making inquiries like this,but,I,uh...
我不太習慣這樣質問別人,但是,我...
I feel like I can get through to him.
我感覺我可以治好他
I can help him.
我可以幫他
I imagine he needs it in there.
可以想像,他在那確實需要幫助
What did you treat him for?
你給他治療什么病?
Well,michael suffered from a couple of things.
邁克爾有好幾種病
One was a condition called low-latent inhibition.
其中一種叫做"潛在抑制癥"
I'm sorry.I'm not familiar with the term.
不好意思,我不太懂術語
well,people who suffer from low-latent inhibition see everyday things just like you or I do.
這種病人看到的東西跟我們不一樣
Like this lamp,for instance.
比如燈,做個例子
But where we just process the image of a lamp,
但我們眼中只能看到燈的形象
they process everything.
他們能看到一切
The stem,the bulb,the bolts,even the washers inside.
支架,燈泡,螺釘,甚至里面的墊圈
Their brains are more open to incoming stimuli in the surrounding environment.
他們的腦子對周圍事物的信息更開放
Other people's brains--
其他人的腦子
yours and mine-- shut out the same information.
像你和我--則把這些信息關在外面
We have to do it in order to keep our sanity.
我們這么做是為了保持心智健全
If someone with a low iq has low-latent inhibition,
如果智商低的人患了"潛在抑制癥"
it almost always results in mental illness.
結果通常是精神分裂
But if someone has a high iq,
但如果患者有足夠高的智商
it almost always results in creative genius.
結果通常是極具創造性的天才
Do you think michael's a genius?
你認為邁克爾是天才嗎?
Well,I think that word's been derogated in the media these days,
這個詞已經被當今媒體毀了
but in the classic sense of the word,yes,I do.
不過以這個詞的本意來講,沒錯,是的
You-you said there was something else you treated him for.
你說他還有其它疾病
He came to me with absolutely no sense of self-worth.
他剛來的時候非常沒有自信心
The loss of both parents very often does that to a child.
失去雙親的孩子通常都會這樣
But with the low-latent inhibition,
但由于"潛在抑制癥"
something interesting happened to michael.
邁克爾身上發生了一些有趣的事
He became very attuned to all the suffering around him.
他變得對周圍的苦難有強烈的共鳴
He couldn't shut it out.
他無法坐視不管
He became a rescuer,
他成了幫助者
one of those people who are more concerned with other people's welfare than their own.
這種人關心其他人的幸福,遠多過關心自己
I didn't know all this about him.
這些我一點都不了解
Then maybe you don't know michael scofield.
那說明你不了解邁克爾.斯科菲爾德
Yeah.
沒錯
Checking my voicemail at work.
我的語音信箱有新消息
Lincoln's son lj just left me a message. Lincoln
林肯的兒子小Lj剛給我留了言
He's in trouble.
他有麻煩了
hello? Lj,it's veronica.Where are you? -
誰?小Lj,我是維羅妮卡.你在哪?
Oh,veronica,I don't know.
噢,維羅妮卡,我不知道
You got to come get me.
你必須來接我
We can't,okay?We're not in chicago. You have to come to us.
我么不行,知道嗎?我們不在芝加哥,你要過來找我們
All right.Where's that?
好吧.你們在哪?
How the hell do they know where I am? What's going on? -
他們到底怎么知道我在哪的?怎么了?
How the hell do they know where I am?
他們為什么總是知道我在哪的?
Lj...
小Lj...
lj,I want you to listen to me. You don't understand.
小Lj,你聽我說,你不知道
Everywhere I go,they're there. I want you to listen to me,okay? -
我去任何地方,他們都能找到,我要你聽我說,好嗎?
I need you to come to us. We're in lake mercer.
我需要你來找我們,我們在Lake Mercer
Where's that? It's a small town. -
那是什么地方?是一個小鎮
It's on the iowa border.There's a bus station.
在愛荷華州邊境。那有個車站
Buy a ticket,and we'll meet you there.
去買張車票,我們會在那兒接你
Okay.They're still alive.
好的.他們還活著
Looks like a bird in the hand just became three.
看來可以一箭三雕了
Let's go.
我們走
But the kid's right... - let's go. -
但是這孩子就在...我們走
They're leaving.They're leaving.
他們走了,他們走了
Lj,I need to know that you hear me,okay?
小Lj,我要你仔細聽我說,好嗎?
Lake Mercer
Lake mercer.
Lake mercer,okay.
Lake Mercer,知道了
All right,bye.
好的,到時候見
what the hell are you doing?
你他媽的在干什么?
Delivering yesterday's news.
為了感謝你昨天告訴我的
Your bus leaves from depot six in just a few minutes.
車子幾分鐘后就將從6號站發車
Thanks.
謝謝
I,uh...
我,呃...
uh,just wanted you to know that if you're looking for someone to talk to in here,you're not alone.
只是想讓你知道如果你想在這找人談談,我愿意
It's part of my job to counsel inmates and help them with their problems.
幫助犯人解決困難也是我工作的一部分
I think I have things pretty well figured out.
我想我自己能把事情處理好的
I sort of backed into some information about you.
我了解了一些你的背景
I hope you don't mind.
我希望你不介意
But you have to understand that there's a reason I became a doctor.
你要明白我成為醫生的初衷,就是想幫助別人
It's in my nature to want to help.
這是我的本能
From what I understand,it's in your nature,too.
從我理解的角度,這也是你的天性
You did a lot of good things before you were in here--
你來這之前作了很多的工作
a lot of community work,a lot of charity work.
很多社會工作,很多慈善事業
What happened?
發生了什么?
The man you're talking about died the moment I stepped inside these walls.
你談論的那個男人,進這地方那一刻就已經死了
All right.
好吧
Ladies and gentlemen,united states secret service.
先生女士們,美國特工
Please remain calm.
請保持鎮靜
Remain where you are.
呆在你的位置不要動
Come here.
來
It's okay.
沒事了
They're leaving.
他們走了
Dump the phone,they're tracking you. We're in New Glarus
扔掉你的手機,他們在跟蹤你,我們在新格拉魯斯
You're safe now,all right?
你現在安全了
Received communication from your attorney.
收到一份你代理律師發來的文件
Please sign this document,
在這簽名
certifying that I inspected the communication for contraband,
保證你這份文件里面不含非法以及
without at any time breaching attorney-client privilege by reading the materials enclosed herein.
違背律師的權利的內容
Notes from Mrs weatman's 6th grade biology class
威特曼先生六年級的生物課筆記
Lj,i'm with veronica,i'm ok,i love you Lj,
我和維羅妮卡在一起,我很好,我愛你
What are you grinning about?
你在笑什么?
Oh,just the fact that I'm gonna be out on the real world here in a little bit.
噢,只是在想我很快就會從這鬼地方出去了
The fact that I'm gonna get me one final piece of tail certainly don't hurt either.
其實是我要搞到最后一個小跟班了哈
Nothing like tail,eh,scofield?
沒什么比這更讓人興奮了,是不,斯科菲爾德
Son of a bitch!
婊子養的!
It ends right now.
你到頭了
Oh,you just screwed some major league pooch,pretty.
噢,你剛惹了一個職業大嗓門,小伙子
I'm gonna sing like a whole tree full of birds now.
我將會象1000支鴨子那樣唱歌
Badge! You want to sing,then sing. -
警衛!你想唱?那唱好了
But you know what I think?
但是你知道我怎么想嗎?
You don't have the guts.
你手上沒有什么砝碼
You want out of here just as much as the rest of us.
你和我們一樣想盡快離開這鬼地方
We got a problem here?
這里有人想找麻煩嗎
No.
沒
I,uh...
我,呃...
I-I thought we was,uh,missing some tools here.My bad.
我我剛發現其實工具沒有少.我的錯
get back to work
回去工作
Now...
現在...
you and I may be stuck together in this little dance,
你和我是拴在一根繩上的螞蚱
but I call the shots.
但是怎么干我說的算
That kid out there?
外面的那個孩子
You don't touch him ever.
再也不要去動他
Do we understand each other?
明白了?
We do.
明白
Out of the way,julio.
閃開,胡里奧
Abruzzi
阿布魯齊.
You and me,we got to have a conversation.
你和我,我們需要談一會
How come he didn't fall through?
他怎么沒陷下去?
What?
什么?
I warned you.
我提醒過你
I'll get it together.
我會搞定的
You got to give me more time.
再給我點時間
You've had your time,john.
你已經用完你的時間了,約翰
You tripping on something,alice?
你跌跟頭了,愛麗絲?
Yeah,that's what I thought.
哈,正如我所料
Lamp it up in here again,I'm fittin' to wreck some shop.
你再敢在這出現,我讓你吃不了兜著走
We got a problem.
我們有麻煩了
Bellick
巴里克.
Boss?
老大?
Boss.
老大
What's happening?What they doing?
發生什么了?他們在這做什么?
Fixing the break room. What are you talking about? -
整修那間燒毀的房子,-你在說什么?
That's P.I. I run it.
那是P.I做的事,而是是我來安排
Not anymore you don'T.
不再是