previously on prison break
越獄,前情提要
I didn't kill that man,Michael. The evidence says you did.
那人不是我殺的邁克爾有證據的
I was set up.
我是被陷害的
Put down your weapon!
放下武器!
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell.
我必須依法對你判刑
I'm looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows.
我在找人,他叫林肯·巴羅斯
Man killed the Vice President's brother.
殺總統兄弟的那個人
Why you want to see Burrows so bad,anyhow?
你為什么那么急著見巴羅斯 ?
'Cause he's my brother.
因為他是我弟弟
I'm getting you out of here. It's impossible.
我要把你帶出去,-不可能
Not if you designed the place,it isn't.
除非這地方是自己設計的
You've seen the blueprints. Better than that.
你見過藍圖了,-不止如此
I've got them on me.
在我身上
I took some time to speak to your mother
我剛才跟你媽媽通話了
Yeah,if you're talking about that guy at Fox River
如果你說的是那個狐貍河監獄的那個小子
He refuses to call him his father.
他不想認他的父親
Take the only thing Burrows has left
讓巴羅斯一無所有
the chair isn't the only way to take the man's life in prison
死刑不一定得通過電椅來執行的
and now seeing is from last week episode
以上為上集劇情回顧
Constantly coming up here for count
但這里一直要點名
won't let me do what I need to do to get through that wall.
我根本沒時間做事
Only way to stop count is...A lockdown
避免點名的唯一方法就是...戒嚴
you got to get the inmates riled up
就得讓這幫人惹點事
All right,that's it! Lockdown!
好的,那就這樣!戒嚴!
somebody made an anonymous phone call
有人打過匿名電話
Whoever made that call couldn't have seen lincoln
不管打電話的是誰,都不可能看見林肯從停車場跑出來
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because the phone call came from washington,D.C.
因為電話的來源是華盛頓特區
This is bellick Our wing has been breached
巴里克呼叫我們這一側發生暴動
Hooke's law of elasticity?
胡克彈性定律?
we drill holes in strategic locations
如果我們在幾個重點位置鉆孔
we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall
我們就能破壞掉這個墻的承重能力
get the cuffs off
弄出缺口
A rookie C.O. - get out of here,t-bag
一個菜鳥獄警,滾出去,t-bag
I think we can work something out No deal
我覺得可以想想別的法子,不行
Where's my daughter? Not to worry,sir,she's fine.
我女兒在哪兒? -別擔心,先生,她很好
The guard there assures us that everything is fine.
那里的警衛可以保證我們一切安好
We have everything under control,governor
一切都在掌控之中
you better hope you do
最好是這樣
They're breaking out
他們要越獄
They're breaking... - shh.
他們要越獄閉嘴
We need a favor
我們需要幫助
Some heavy hitters want this done - burrows is as good as dead
巴羅斯他死定了
You're looking for scofield?
你在找斯科菲爾德?
Yeah,turk. Come on
是的,土耳其人,-來
hey,yo,big stroke's about to get the doc!
嘿,你,大力水手要抓到醫生了!
sucre,I need you to finish what we started
我得去結束我們發起的暴亂
No one touches the C.O. No one
誰也不許動這個獄警
you work me,Gaven - oh,ya,boss -
州長有說什么嗎? -還沒有,老大
Belick,get those guys in line Bellick
讓那些家伙站好
get them the information
叫他們排好隊
go on back in? - not yet -
我們進去嗎? -現在還不行
we cut the water about an hour ago
一小時前我們把水切斷了
drive mad there
他們會憋不了多久的
you think that can get work?
你覺得這會有用嗎?
no,but it's a privity call
不知道,但這是教科書做法
we all gonna do this by the book
我們都得按規定辦事
special change we have everybody got out of there,we'll get them hurt
這是大家都能平平安安的最佳方法
it's the warning,what's happening there
我是獄長,里面怎么了?
we got some
你得答應我們一些條件
how long we need the air pipe on?
告訴他我們需要空調
we need the AC
我們還要恢復電源
we got a hostage,the guard
我們有人質,那個警衛
we got a hostage,the new guard
我們有人質,那個新來的
to find out he isn't there
查一下誰在里面
they got bob
他們脅持了鮑勃
the girl doctor,telling them we got her
還有那個女醫生,跟他說在我們手上
why don't you do it? - i don't want to be shot -
你怎么不自己說? -我不想挨子彈
we got the girl doctor
那個女醫生在我們手上
the doctor? - the only one -
醫生? -唯一的那個
how does the hell dead happen?
怎么會這樣的?
how did they get the hands on her?
怎么會落到他們手上?
i thought she was safe,she was in sick bay
我以為她很安全,當時她在病區
now we have her got out of there,somebody is getting to go in there now
我們必須把她弄出來,得派人進去
i can't do it,sir - why not? -
我們不能這樣,長官,-為什么?
it's not by the book
不符合規章制度
sir,i've got some for you
長官,我有最新情況向您匯報
help
救命!
Sco's here?
斯科菲爾德在這里?
Sco's here?
斯科菲爾德在這里?
turk
土耳其仔!
you
你不能用那個
you making up the rules now,sa?
這里你說了算?
it's my house,you get a problem?
只是我的房間,你有問題?
ye,i get a problem,we all do
是,我有問題,我們都有問題
no problem
不會有問題的
i swear to god
我發誓...
i am not going to say anyting
我什么都不會說出去的
i didn't say anything - that's right -
我什么都不知道,-沒錯
you didn't see anything
你什么都沒看見
wait,don't leave
等等,別走
sorry,i'll be back
抱歉,我會回來的
i'll cover for you
我掩護你
don't worry,c.o,all right
不用害怕,長官
i'm not gonna to hurt anybody
我不會傷害任何人的
i'm part of the team now
我現在也入伙了
now but bother round
但你得幫幫忙
drug that over
把那個拖過去
ya,it's the way
對了,很好
ladies and gentlemen,please return to your seats,and fasten your seat belts
女士們先生們,請你們坐回座位系好安全帶
we'll making our final approach
我們準備降落了
Washington D.C.
華盛頓就要到了
we need to focus on the new question
我們得考慮下這個關鍵問題
who want the Terrence steadman dead?
誰會想特倫斯.斯特德曼死?
the call came from D.C. Was that tell you?
那個從華盛頓打的電話,讓你有什么眉目了嗎?
i think the path to goverment somewhere,
想想除了政府還會有什么其他人
anybody can be here a bussniss partner or arrival
其實任何人都有可能,公司合伙人或競爭者
Before Steadman was killed, Ecofield introduced a prototype electric engine at the techno conference.
斯特德曼死之前,Ecofield公司在技術大會上推行了一種新的電力引擎
Nobody's farewell to buy $60 a barrel of crude oil if that be a mainstream
要是那個成了主流,沒人再會去買$60一桶的原油
could be oil or companys
可能是那些原油公司
suppliers consumer everything that between
供應商...客戶...都有可能
was the goverment abnormally to be an enemy?
或者是經濟建立在原油之上的政府
like Unite States
譬如美國
Can i take your -sure -
要我拿走那個嗎? -好的
thank you - thank you -
謝謝,-謝謝
enemy will be land,we need my guy
總之,到了后先去見我的朋友
and even if we don't find it personal,tiptop the cops will find this phone
就算找不到那個打電話的人,我們也能找到那個電話
paper travelling canst
然后繼續想辦法查
that's the governor
州長來了
Whatever happens,don't say anything.
不管發生什么,什么都別說
governor,I appreciate your coming.
州長,感謝您的到來
Now,you should know,since our conversation,the situation has escalated.
我不得不告訴你,上次我們通話之后,事態又升級了
But not to worry,we're making good progress with our contacts.
但別擔心,我們進展得還算順利
Just cut the crap,warden,
廢話少說,獄長
and tell me where my daughter is.
我女兒在哪!
Help!
救命!
help!
救命!
We got A..."tyler robert hudson."
原來你叫..."泰勒.羅伯特.哈德遜"
That is fancy,co.
真是好聽啊
Look at that address:144 oak park...
看看地址: 144號,oak park道...
what's this? Terrace. -
這是什么? -田園
Terrace.
田園
How do you swing that,co?
你怎么搞定的?
Sounds like you're about something living on A...
看上去你的生活條件...
terrace.
還不錯
I can't wait to kick it on a terrace.
我還真想去那玩玩呢
What...
什么
aww... aww...
噢...噢...
this here must be your daughter. Put it back. -
這肯定是你女兒,-別動
Prom?
舞會拍的?
You know what they say about a prom dress,don't you?
你該知道人們是怎么看這種舞會的吧
She ain't come home that night,did she?
她那晚一定沒回家吧
No,she wore that all.... night long.
整晚都穿著那套艷裝...
Next morning she had to throw that dress in the trash can behind the motel,
第二天早上還不得不把那艷裝,丟進汽車旅館后街的垃圾箱
so her mama didn't see the...
這樣她媽媽就不會發覺...
What the hell are you doing?
你他媽的在干嗎?
I'm just kicking it with deputy dawg,you know... talking women.
我只是在跟我們的獄警無所事事,拉拉家常而已
I'll be very clear here because you and I face an evolutionary cap...
跟你這種渣子實在沒有共同語言,但我還是得丑話說在前
you ain't gonna hurt this man.
你不準動他一根寒毛
We're locked into this thing now,understand?
我們現在是甕中之鱉
And he's the only leverage we have.
而他是我們僅存的籌碼
Thank you. You're welcome. -
謝謝,-別客氣
Now,do we have an understanding?
我說得夠明白了么?
I'm on your side now.Do you understand me?
我們在一條船上,你搞清楚了嗎?
I'm just going with the flow.
我出去看看
You let me know when you're done with your,uh,"leverage."
你來處理你的..."籌碼"好了告訴我一聲
let me out!
讓我出去!
Let's smoke the bitch out!
我們把這娘們熏出來
ow! No! No!
噢!不!不!
It ain't gonna hurt real bad,
要是你配合的話
if you make it easy...
就不會弄痛你
if you make it hard,though...
要是你敬酒不喝喝罰酒...
open the door! Come here.
開門!你過來!
Come open this door!
快開門!
Open this door!
開門!
Come on.Grab my hand.
來,抓住我的手
Come on!
快點
I've got you.
好了,我拉住了
It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
沒事的,我不會傷害你的
see these pipes?
看見這些管道了嗎?
We're going to stay on them.
我們得順著這個
They go through the wall and over the hallway,
通過墻壁和走道
and they're going to get us out of here.
然后才能出去
All you have to do is follow me.
你跟著我就行了
Okay? Okay. -
行嗎? -好
Okay.
好
Let's go.
我們走
Where did she go?
她人呢?
Where are we meeting him? Georgetown,in a parking garage. -
我們在哪跟他見面? 喬治城的一個車庫里
He's a private investigator.
他是私家偵探
He used to be my roommate,freshman year at duke.
以前在杜克大學讀大一時,他是我室友
The disturbance has escalated at this chicago-area prison.
芝加哥地區的監獄騷動升級了
At least two hostages have been confirmed in what is now being called a full-scale riot,
至少有兩名人質在囚犯手上,此事件已升級為一級暴亂
here at the fox river state penitentiary.
這里是狐貍河州立監獄
Should we go back or keep going?
我們是回去還是繼續?
Just keep going.
繼續
You want to go back and stand there with the rest of the people who aren't helping?
回去也幫不上忙
Come on.
走吧
The national guard responded after illinois governor frank tancredi declared a state of emergency...
在伊利諾斯州長弗蘭克.坦克雷迪宣布了事態緊急之后,國民自衛隊也作出了反應
come on,honey.It's time to go. Shortly after 3:00 P.M.
快點,親愛的,我們得走了
Hold on. Hold on.
等等,等等
No word on what caused the initial disturbance,but sources with the...
本次事件原因尚不清楚,但據...
that's not fox river,is it?
是在說狐貍河監獄吧?
State department of corrections say tensions often run high at this facility.
州懲教署對此事件保持高度關注
Fox river is a level 5 institution,
狐貍河監獄是五星級戒備機構
housing some of the most dangerous criminals...
其中關押了一些高度危險罪犯...
what are you doing? We have to go.Come on. -
你干嗎? -我們得走了,來吧
No,dad might be in trouble.
不,爸爸可能有麻煩
Look,your father's already in trouble. There's nothing we can do about it.
就算你爸爸有麻煩了,我們也幫不上忙
Just don't make a scene,okay?
別吵架,好嗎?
He gets very uncomfortable with this thing.
他已經很不舒服了
Just... let's just go,okay? Oh,god forbid,man! -
我們該...走了,行嗎? -噢,天吶
We're just talking about my old man here and his life.
現在的發生的事關我老爸的性命
If-if that's all right with you. Leave me out of this. -
你不介意的話,-別扯上我
I am leaving you out of it.
我根本沒想扯上你
I left you out of it the day I met you.
從我第一次見你,我就沒想跟你扯上任何關系
Okay,L.J.
好了,L.J.
Because nothing in her life or mine has anything to do with you.
因為我和她的事情用不著你來管
I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that Oh,yeah? Or what? -
我就當沒聽到,-噢,是嗎?你還想怎樣?
You see,this is what I'm talking about.
看見了,這就是我說的
This is the kind of crap I have to deal with Just let me handle it! -
我不得不處理這些累贅,-讓我解決!
The kind of crap you have to deal with? L.J.,Do you want to talk... -
這些累贅? L.J.,你想...
You got no clue,do you?
你簡直什么都不明白
Honey,look. Leave me alone! -
親愛的,聽著,-放手!
Get off me! What the hell are you doing? -
你放手! -你他媽的干嗎?
You don't talk to her like that. Stop it! -
你居然這樣跟她說話,-停手!
Stop!
不要!
Go upstairs,L.J.,Now!
上樓去L.J上樓!
Go!
快去!
You love that man? Just go. -
你愛他么? -上去
You love that man. Do what I say. -
你愛他,-聽我的
turk,why are you doing this? Who sent you?
土耳其仔,你干嗎?誰指使你的?
Why? Why?
為什么?為什么?
why'd you do this?
你干嗎要這樣做?
What's it all about? Who sent you?
到底怎么回事?誰指使的?
Man,you've got to help me.
伙計,幫幫我吧
You've got to help me.Please.
你得幫我,求你了
talk!
說話!
who's your friend?
誰是你朋友?
You scared the hell out of me.
你嚇死我了
Who you talking to?
你在跟誰說話?
It's the fish's idea.
他教我的
The devil marks the walls so you know where to drill the holes.
那個惡魔是用來做標記的,我好知道往哪里鉆孔
You're making holes with an egg beater?
你在用打蛋器鉆墻?
I know. Crazy,huh?
我知道,很瘋狂對吧?
It's called the hooker law.
這叫胡克定律
It says that if you poke the exact right holes in something big and strong,
是說你在一些強韌的物體上,找對位置打上幾個洞
it gets very weak.
它就會變得很脆弱
That's true.
沒錯
When the wall is weak,we can take it down.
當墻變得脆弱了,我們就能砸了它
At least that's the plan.
計劃是這樣
Yeah.It's always the plan.
是啊,每次都是"計劃"
You should never underestimate a wall.
你可別小看了這堵墻
You see...
你得明白...
sometimes,no matter how hard you try,
有些情況下盡管你竭盡全力
it just won't give in.
它還是巍然不動
Are you all right? I'm okay. I'm fine. -
你沒事吧? -我沒事,我很好
Don't let them get away!
別讓他們逃了!
You know what?I need a minute.I'm sorry.
我得休息一下,抱歉
It's not much further.
已經不遠了
We can stop if you want,catch your breath.
要是你想緩一口氣,我們可以停一會兒
Yeah,I could use a minute.
嗯,我們還是停一下吧
Come here,girl.
來吧,小妞
Things should be winding down around now.
這事應該接近尾聲了
Pretty soon the powers-that-be will break in and...
很快會有外面的強制力量介入...
it'll all be over. It's just a matter of time.
然后事情就告一段落了,只是時間問題
What's happening anyway?
你知道到底怎么回事嗎?
All hell is breaking loose.
有人想逃出去
But I think if we stay up here we should be okay.
不過我們呆這里應該不會有事
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信眼前發生的一切
Yeah,come here.
跟我來
You taste real good,doctor.
你真誘人,醫生
You know I miss you,girl.
我想你了,妞兒
I know you want it,girl.
我知道你也想要,小妞
You ever been to baja?
你去過巴哈嗎?
Mexico? No. -
在墨西哥,-沒有
There's this great place down there.
那里可有個好地方
20 bucks a night,
20美元一晚
hammock on the back deck.
還有吊床
Beers are 50 cents.
啤酒只要50美分
25 cents at happy hour.
優惠的時候只要25美分
You ever been to thailand? Thailand's great.
你去過泰國嗎?那里很棒
Michael,if you're trying to calm me down,you're doing a terrible job. Michael
如果你說這些是想讓我放松,我不得不說你做得很糟糕
But i am trying.
至少我在嘗試
You hear that?
你有沒有聽見?
Why are you here? What do you mean? -
你怎么會來? -你指什么?
Crawling around in the ceiling,risking your life.
從天花板上爬過來,冒著生命危險
You needed help,and,uh...
你需要幫助...
I came to find you.
所以我來了
How did you know where to go?
你怎么知道我在哪里?
When everything went off in a wing,the cos left the station.
A翼出事的那會,獄警都走了
I saw you on the monitor.
我從監視器上看到你
One of my first assignments on pi,
我剛進來那會,勞改的時候
we were up here,cleaning out toxic mold.
當時就在這里,清除發霉的管道表面
It took days.So,I'm kind of familiar with the layout.
花了好多天,所以對這里熟門熟路了
I hope you wore a mask.
但愿你當時帶著面罩
Excuse me? To prevent inhalation. -
什么? -防止吸入霉菌
Mold can be really dangerous.
霉菌有時候確實很致命
Yeah. I wore a mask.
是啊,我帶面罩的
Get up. Get up there.
上去,上那兒
The door to the visitation room,did you ever use it?
通往來訪室的門,你去過嗎?
Um... not usually,but my access card should work.
嗯...不常走那里,但我的門卡應該能用
Get up. Get up.
上去,上去
Psst!
噗嘶!
Let's go.
走
let's go!
快走!
Yes,sir,I understand.
是的,長官,我理解
But believe me,sara is our top priority.
但請相信我,長官,我們會以薩拉的安全為重
The hell she is.
她到底在哪
I ordered a state of emergency an hour ago.
我一小時前已經宣布事態緊急了
Soldier,get me your commanding officer.
叫你們指揮官來見我
Now what the hell is going on out here?
那里面現在到底是什么情況?
Negotiating,sir.They can't hold out much longer.
談判中,長官,他們堅持不了多久
Negotiating?! It is 100 degrees in there.We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme. -
談判?! -里面華氏100度的高溫,我們也不想采取極端手段
They're almost out of water.We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme.
他們快斷水了,我們沒必要走極端
Look,I don't care if it takes a massacre to get her out of there.
聽著,就算犧牲再多我也在所不惜,只要能救我女兒
Do you understand me?Now if you're not gonna do it,I am!
你明白了嗎?你要是再不采取行動,我就動手了
Captain,spread the news.You're going in.
隊長,放話下去,你們會沖進去
It's time to do this my way.
是時候按照我的方法辦事了
Come here!
快來!
all right
好了
fish
新來的
You gonna keep that nurse all to yourself?
你想獨吞那妞兒?
somebody help me.
救救我
come on this way
這邊走
good call,governor,bringing in the big guns.
您真是英名,州長,終于采取強硬措施了
I appreciate your support.
謝謝你的協助
Captain brad bellick.
我是布拉德.巴里克隊長
I sent you a letter earlier this year.
今年早些時候我給你寫過信
My views on penal reform.
是我對刑事改革的一些看法
Oh. And what are they?
噢,是什么?
These inmates don't mess around. Us cos need to get tough.
要這些囚犯們不惹事,我們獄警必須得強硬
Warden pope's a good guy. Don't get me wrong.
獄長是個好人,不要誤解我的意思
But he doesn't understand that sometimes you got
但他不明白...
to grab the situation by the gonads and take control.
有時候必須得采取強硬來控制局面
And is that what you would do,captain?
要你就會這樣做對嗎,隊長?
Yes,sir,that's exactly what I'd do.
是的,長官,這是我的風格
So...
所以...
give me that. Give me that.
給我來,給我
I don't know... - give me that thing. -
我不知道... -把那個給我
Demolition runs in the family.
我是干這行的
The whole trick is pressure.
關鍵在于壓力
Where should I... here? Yeah... -
我應該從...這里? -是的...
good,good.
很好,很好
You see,you should push hard,but not too hard.
看著,你得用力,但不能過頭
Just like when you,you know.
就像是在...
Yeah,well,you got to be careful,though.
是的,很好,但你必須小心
Yeah,I know No,I mean it. -
嗯,我知道,-我不跟你開玩笑
You,you...one slip,and you-you'll hit the gas pipe.
你...只要不小心一滑,就會戳到煤氣管
Gas... pipe?
煤氣管?
Yeah,you know,as in pipe that carries the gas.
是的...就是輸送煤氣的管道
we can't go this way.
我們不能從這走
We have to. There's no other way to visitation.
我們沒有別的辦法,沒有別的通道去訪客室
This is it. No,it's not. -
只好這樣,-未必
It's back this way. This won't help. -
從后面走,-沒用的
Trust me. Michael,if you're wrong... -
相信我邁克爾要是你估計失誤...
we don't have time.
我們沒時間了
Not too hard.Not... too soft.
不能太用力...也不能太輕
When I was her age,I had such bad skin.
我像她那么大時,皮膚不好
Acne they called it.
他們稱之為粉刺
Yeah. She looks just like all them girls who made fun of me.
是啊,她長得還真像當時嘲笑我的那些女生
after I kill you,
我殺了你后
I'm gonna crawl out that hole and call me up a limousine,
我會從那個洞爬出去,給自己叫輛豪華轎車
and me and your baby is going to the prom.
然后跟你的寶貝女兒一起參加舞會
Captain,what's the news with sara?
隊長,有薩拉的消息嗎?
We're still trying to find her,sir.
我們還在找,長官
You don't even know where she is? We're on it. -
你們還沒搞清她的位置? -我們在找
Soon as we do,we'll let you know.
我們會第一時間通知您的
You should've listened to captain bellick and gassed the whole block.
你應該聽取巴里克隊長的建議,早該采取措施了
Captain bellick?
巴里克隊長?
He's right on the front line. He knows what these guys can do.
他一直在第一線,明白這些家伙的性情
You better pray that sara gets out of there in one piece.
你現在最好祈禱薩拉能完好無損地出來
I do,governor,but this is still my prison.
我當然希望,州長,但這是我的監獄
Whatever happens,I take full responsibility.
不管發生什么,我都負全部責任
Excuse me.
我先走了
It's this way.
從這兒走
Ooh... yes.
噢...太好了
We're through.
我們完工了
time to put this theory to the test.
是時候把理論應用于實踐了
I guess we start chipping away now.
我想我們得砸墻了
Right on.
沒錯
She's all yours,pal.
你來搞定,伙計
the smell.
就是這味道
we did it
我們成功了
that's it.
就這里了
But I can't leave you here.
我不能丟下你
You don't have a choice.I'm one of the bad guys,remember?
你沒的選擇,我是壞人,你忘了?
Go,man,go,go,go!
跟上,快!
You see the assailant?
你鎖定目標了嗎?
Number eight,affirmative.
八號,收到
I've got him in sight.
目標已鎖定
What are you going to do?
你怎么辦?
Go back to my cell.Stay out of the way.
回囚室,不管這閑事
Michael... Michael... - what? -
什么?
They see us.
他們發現我們了
You have to go.
你得走了
I can'T. They'll kill you.
不行,他們會殺了你的
you go out the door,
你從門出去
I'll drop to the floor.
我會立即趴下的
They're sharpshooters,michael. They won't miss.
他們是狙擊手,邁克爾不會失誤的
That's why you can't stay here.
所以你更不能呆這兒了
What's going on?! I'm coming,doc! -
怎么了?! -我來了,醫生!
Go!
走!
who's this?
誰來了?
It's my guy.
我朋友
hey.
嗨
Nice ride. Yeah,you like that? -
車不錯,-嗯,你喜歡?
Cop auction.300 bucks.
拍賣會上買的,300塊
You must be veronica.
你一定就是維羅妮卡了
Whoever tipped off the cops about lincoln burrows called from this number.
那個關于林肯.巴羅斯的匿名電話是從這個號碼打出的
That wasn't an easy trace. I hope you're not too bummed.
查到這個不容易,希望你能意思意思
Why,what's the problem? It's a pay phone. -
怎么了,有什么難的? -因為是投幣電話
This is it,11th and constitution. Anyone could have made that call. -
就這里,11大道和constitution街路口,-看來誰都有可能打這個電話
Any one of the million people who pass through here every day.
這里每天大約有百萬人路過,誰都有可能
That's empty.
那里面空了
What about that?
看那里
Federal energy commission,that's interesting.
聯邦能源委員會,有蹊蹺
Where you going?
你去哪?
I'm gonna go see if this guy knows what was in there.
我去問問那人是不是知道,本來里面是些什么人
Excuse me.
打擾一下
Do you know what was in that space before?
你知道那空樓本來是什么人用嗎?
Okay,thanks.
好,多謝
Hey.
嗨
It was the regional headquarters for a company called ecofield.
是個叫ecofield公司的地區總部
Terrence steadman's company. - that's right
特倫斯.斯特德曼的公司,-沒錯
Veronica? - hello? Veronica? -
維羅妮卡? 喂? 維羅妮卡?
Who is this?
你是誰?
That's the problem,veronica.
問得好,維羅妮卡
You ask too many questions.
但你問得太多了
Now I have one for you.
現在輪到我問你了
Is lincoln burrows really worth it?
為林肯.巴羅斯真的值得嗎?
Nick savrinn Who is this? Nick savrinn, -
你是哪位?
as of now,both of you are dead.
只是想告訴你們,從現在起,你們倆都死定了
Michael! Michael!
邁克爾! 邁克爾!
Michael!
邁克爾!
I didn't touch him,man. I didn't touch him!
我沒碰他,伙計,我沒動他!
Ask him!
不信問他!
Things have changed since we last met.
事情已經發生變化了
relax,partner. I'm in on it now.
放松點,伙計,現在我們在一條船上了
The rabbit plan.Know all about it.So does the co.
逃獄計劃,我全知道了,這個獄警也都知道了
Sucre!
蘇克雷!
Why'd you take abruzzi down there? I didn't take him down there. -
你帶阿布魯齊下去干嗎? -不是我帶他下去
He just showed up. And the pedophile,he thinks he's in! -
他自己出現的,-還有這個變態,他說他也入伙了
shut up!
閉嘴!
Where's michael?
邁克爾在哪?
Where's michael?!
邁克爾在哪?!
michael!
邁克爾!
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
All over.Are you all right? Yeah,are you? -
都結束了,你沒事吧? -嗯,你呢?
Yes.
沒事
Move!
快走!
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我沒事,我沒事
Bellick
巴里克.
She's walking.That's a good sign.
她還能走,是個好消息
Astute observation.
你還真是油滑
Maybe you'd like to share that with the governor?
是不是又要去拍州長馬屁了?
I was tense.I was just...
我當時太緊張了,我只是...
next time you bad-mouth me to one of my superiors,
下次你再敢跟我上級打小報告
there are going to be serious consequences.
我保證后果會很嚴重!
Do I make myself clear,captain? Yes,sir. -
我說得夠清楚了嗎,隊長? -是的,長官
Good.
很好
I'm really fine.
我真的沒事
It's just,there's a little bruise here.
只是有點皮外傷
Sara!
薩拉!
Sara!
薩拉!
Sara!
薩拉!
Sara! Dad? Sara! -
薩拉!爸爸!薩拉!
Thank god.Are you all right?Are you okay?
謝天謝地,你還好吧?沒事吧?
I told you when you took this job,
當時我就提醒過你...
I knew something like this was going to happen.
我就知道會出這樣的事情
Didn't I? I knew something like this was gonna happen.
我提醒過你對吧,我就知道會出事!
God,dad,how about,"I'm happy to see you alive"?
天吶,爸爸,你就不能只說"能見你平安出來真是太好了!"?
Oh,sweetheart,
噢,親愛的
I just want you to see what you're doing to yourself.
我只是想讓你明白自己在做什么
I mean,there is nobody that is forcing you to be here.
可沒有人逼你做這工作
I know.
我知道
Thanks,dad.
謝了,爸爸
All right.
好吧
Clean this mess up.
收拾殘局吧
what's going on? You won't believe it,fish.We did it. -
怎么了? -你肯定不敢相信,伙計,我們成了!
We never seen nothing like it.
我從沒那么驚喜過
Those little "hooker" holes were right on!
那些"胡克"小洞真的有用!
all right,let's get everyone out of here,especially him!
好吧,讓所有人都出去,尤其是他!
I'm getting him out of here.I'm going to take care of him myself.
我帶他出去,他讓我親自處理吧
You're not gonna kill him. I'm not coming back here. -
你不能殺他,-我不會回來的
It's over!We don't need him no more.
事情解決了!他已經沒用利用價值了!
You're not gonna kill him.
你不能殺他
You so stupid you're gonna let him walk out that front door?
你白癡啊,讓他活著出去?
That ain't for you to decide. After all he's seen? -
這由不得你決定,-他什么都看見了
After all he's seen? Get up. -
他什么都知道了,-起來
Get out!
出去!
Keep your mouth shut.Turn left.
閉緊你的嘴,然后給我出去
Get out!
出去!
If we have a problem,we know where to find you.
要是我們有事,你也逃不掉
Bye-bye.
走吧
Forget about it. Just forget about it,all right?!
別管他了,你就別管他了,行嗎?!
No!
不要!
One for the team.
就當我為大家做的
Okay,so this is the complete list of the injured and the dead?
這是傷亡的完整名單?
And it's the whole list? -
你確信是完整的? -是的
Thank you very much.
太謝謝了
Oh,thanks.
噢,謝天謝地
Hey,ron.
嗨,羅恩
Dr. Tancredi.
坦克雷迪醫生
Glad to see you made it out alive.
很高興見你活著出來
Yeah,me,too.
嗯,我也很慶幸
um,question.
嗯,有個問題
Why'd your department assign inmates on pi to do a toxic mold removal project?
你們部門怎么會安排囚犯做去霉工作?
What toxic mold project?
什么去霉工作?
In the crawlspace in a wing.
A翼的通風管那里
Pi didn't go there.
我們沒有安排去那里啊
We'd never assign inmates to do that.
我不從來沒有安排他們做那個
Okay,sorry. No problem. -
好的,打擾了,-沒