Oh, thank you so much for the donation. I wish I could do more, it's just a bunch of old, outdated clothes. Oh, sure it's great.
謝謝你的捐贈。我希望我能幫到更多,只是一堆過時的舊衣服。一定都很不錯。
3 weeks ago, our neighbours, the Rand's lost their house and everything they own in a fire. Fortunately nobody was hurt.
3個星期前,我們的鄰居蘭德家在一場大火中失去了房子和一切。幸運的是沒人受傷。
And fortunately, their friends, was wonder woman, over here.
更幸運的是,有他們的朋友就是我身邊這位神奇女俠。
I'm hardly wonder woman.
我可不是神奇女俠。
She mobilized the community to donate clothes, furniture, appliances. All to help them start over in their new rental.
她動員了整個街區為他們捐贈衣服、家具以及日常用品。以助他們開始在新家的生活。
Which you found them. - I'm no wonder woman. Rand-aid was her idea.
房子是你找的。-我不是神奇女俠。援助蘭德計劃是她的主意。
It wasn't my idea to call it "Rand-aid."
"援助蘭德計劃" 那囧名可不是我起的。
Okay, fine. I'm wonder woman.
好吧。我是神奇女俠。

Terrible tragedy. -They're our closest friends.
可怕的災難。-他們是我們最親密的朋友。
We know them. Uh, Manny and their son Reuben are tight. In fact, I put in one of their closets. Not that it matters,
也就認識而已。曼尼和他們家兒子羅本關系很鐵。事實上,他們家有個衣柜是我安裝的。我不是說有多了不起,
but it was the only structure to survive the fire.
但那是火災中唯一幸存的東西了。
Por favor, don't even say that word! In my country it is considered very, very bad luck when your house burns down.
上帝啊,不要提"火"那個詞!在我們國家,如果房子被燒毀那就意味著背到極點。
They lived a block away from us. Smoke was everywhere. I was so upset, I couldn't sleep for days.
他們離我們就一個街區遠。到處都是煙霧。我很難過,好幾天都沒睡。
Of course, Mitchell won't let me take anything.
當然,米奇爾也不準我吃藥。
Well, Cam, we both know why.
小卡,我們都知道原因吧。
Some people have been known to sleepwalk or even sleep drive on that medication. Cam's reaction is much worse.
有些人吃了那藥會夢游甚至在夢中開車。小卡的問題要嚴重的多。
Oh! Ohh! Oh, god. -I sleep clown.
哦!哦!哦,上帝啊。-我夢中扮小丑。
Dad, you're gonna kill yourself. I got it!
老爸,你是在要自己的老命啊。我能行!
We're on a schedule here. I still have to pick up the truck.
我們還有安排。我還得去把卡車開過來。
If you want him to stop lifting things, put all this in grocery bags and turn the TV on to a football game.
如果你不想讓他搬東西,就都放進雜物袋里,然后把電視調到橄欖球頻道。
Oh! Take this phone away from me! -Why?
把電話從我身上拿走!-怎么了?
Two of our best brokers left to start their own agency, and the office gossip is flying.
我們公司最棒的兩個經紀人另起爐灶了,辦公室流言蜚語四起。
But I want today to be about the Rands, and if I have this-- oh, my god!
我今天只想關注蘭德一家的事,一旦我開始聽電話,哦,上帝??!
Those guys took two secretaries and the tube dude with them!
那兩個家伙還帶走了兩個秘書和管子兄!
Who's the tube dude?
管子兄是誰?
You know, the blowy guy that attracts all the attention. This guy...
就是那引人注目 迎風飄舞的家伙(指人形氣球廣告)。這個人......
Ah, si, I've seen him. He goes down over there, and then he shakes up.
懂了,我見過他的。他這樣下來,然后這樣搖擺。
And goes down in there, and then...- You almost got it. -And then goes down.
再這樣下來...... -差不多就這樣。-又這樣下去。
Hi, hi, sorry. We would have been here sooner, but this one had a wardrobe crisis. You know, it's a somber occasion, and all my tops are too joyful.
抱歉。我們本該早些到的,可我老公出門前不停換衣服。那可是個很嚴肅的場合,而我的上衣都太喜慶了。
You do not want our problems. -No.
你可不想遇到我們的問題。-不。
Oh, here, Jay, let me help. - No, I got it. Aah! My back! - Dad!
杰,我來幫你,-不,我行。?。∥业谋?!-爸!
No, Jay, that's not quite it. Remember, you got air blowing through you, So it's more like...
不,杰,你學得不像。記得,仿佛有一股風貫穿你全身,所以更像這樣,
And then out. And then out.
然后隨風,起舞。