Oh hi! Hi
我的天?。ù秸Z)
How's--how's it going? Hello.
談得 談得怎么樣啊你好。
This is Katie, and, uh, it turns out, well...
這位是凱蒂,結果發現,好吧......
No, actually. It doesn't turn out well. Because I thought I finally met a nice, funny guy, who is also hot!
事實上,不好。進行得相當不好。因為我以為我終于找到一位又好又風趣的男人,而且還超級性感!
And now he's telling me he's gay? ! He's, like, the least gay person I have ever met in my entire life!
但現在他告訴我說他是同性戀!他簡直是,我這輩子碰見的最不像同性戀的人!
And I thought he was the one! And I even told my mom about him! You better cherish him!
而且我以為他就是我的真命天子呢!而且我還告訴我媽呢!你最好給我好好珍惜他!
Are you sure you're gay? No. Cam. Yes. Yes. Look...You're gonna find somebody, because you're an amazing girl, Katie.
你確定你是同性戀嗎?不確定。小卡。確定。確定。聽著,你會找到你的真命天子的,因為你是個出色的女人,凱蒂。
You're the whole package. I just prefer somebody who has one. Okay.
你是個極品好女人。但我喜歡的是有"雞"的男人。好吧。
Oh...My...God! -That was a lot of girl tongue! I think I need a drink-a-doodle-doo.
我-的-天-哪!-爺我剛才啃的可是女人的香舌呢!看來我可得好好喝上一杯了。
What was that?
你那算什么?
Hello, Haley. How was your day?
你好啊,海莉。今天過得怎樣?
I have no money, no cell phone...-You're welcome. -What? !
我身無分文,又沒手機......-不用謝哦。-你說什么?!
I listened to you. I stopped coddling you, and look-- You overcame an obstacle.
我聽取了你的意見。我不再嬌慣你了,你看看,你成功克服了困難。
Oh! Yeah! I did! I grew up normal despite my crazy mom!
是哦!我做到了!家有瘋母我還是正常地長大了!
Well, that sounds like the beginning of a great essay.
拿這句當你的論文開頭挺不錯的。
"Dear college..." Oh, honey, if you get stuck, let me know, and I'll make you sleep out in the yard.
"親愛的大學......"親愛的,要是你又卡住了,告訴我,我會讓你睡在院子里的。
You're psychotic! Use spell check!
你是個神經病!記得檢查拼寫哦!
Don't just sit there! Get out here! I'm good, I'm good. Okay!
別干坐在那兒!快過來!不用了,我很好。好吧!
Hola! You're looking so good! How long has it been?
你好啊!你看上去真漂亮!我們多久沒見了?
We don't know each other. Go away.
別裝作我們認識。滾開。
Fair enough. Hola! You're looking so good. How long has it been?
好吧。你好啊!你看上去真漂亮!我們多久沒見了?
What was wrong with that guy?
那人怎么不好了?
Yeah, I would have danced with him. He's got nice shoulders.
就是啊,我都想和他共舞呢。他的肩膀超級正。
Aw, you know, Salsa is so intimate and sensual that it feels wrong to do it with somebody else that is not Jay.
跳莎莎舞要與舞伴親密接觸,欲情蕩漾和別的男人跳感覺好罪惡。
Aw. You know, Darlene feels the same way. If I wasn't here, she's be holding up the wall.
達琳也是這么覺得的。要是我不在,她會去找道墻。
Yeah. A wall of men.
是啊。男人墻。
You know, I think I should go home to my loving husband and pull him close and tell him that I danced with 20 men.
我覺得我該回家陪我那可愛的老公了,然后在他耳邊說我和20個男人跳了舞。
He's not home. He's in a dicey neighborhood worried about his car. -Jay!
他不在家。他此刻身在一個治安差勁的地方時刻擔心他的車被盜。-杰!
What, are we gonna kiss or dance?
怎么,你是要親親還是要跳舞?
Let's dance!
舞起來吧!