I'm dead set against drugs. "Just say no" and all that stuff.
我是堅決抵制嗑藥的。面對禁藥,必須堅決說不。
But I thought, just this once for Gloria.
可我覺得為了歌洛莉亞破一次例又何妨。
And if I was gonna make a complete ass of myself, I didn't wanna remember it.
要是我真嗑高了,出盡洋相我可不要記起來。
The big drug I gave him-- baby aspirin. Orange-flavored. He could have chewed it.
我給他的那粒藥其實是兒童阿司匹林。桔子口味。他應該咀嚼的。
Home come you never surprise me like that?
為什么你就從未給我這樣的驚喜?
I do surprise you. No, you don't. You never surprise me...
我當然給過你驚喜。你才沒有。你從來都沒有......
That's gonna be a hell of a tree house.
一定會是座很了不起的樹屋的。
Oh, thanks. I'm trying. It's for my son, but he's kind of lost interest.
謝謝關心。我正努力呢。本來為我兒子造的,可貌似他失去興趣了。
It's kind of like my daughter with the dog. Which is why I'm the one out here doing this.
和我女兒養狗一樣。最后只能由我來揀狗屎了。
Did you just move in? -Lived here eight years. You? 12.
你剛搬進來嗎?-都住了8年了。你呢?12年了。
You know, me and my friends, We, uh, we built a tree house when I was a kid. We spent hours in that thing. Loved it. Me, too.
當年我和我的朋友兒時造過一個樹屋。我們在那里面度過很多美好時光。但很享受。我也一樣。
You need any help?
需要幫忙嗎?
Yes, a lot. But I-I don't wanna bother you.
當然。可我不想麻煩你。
Only thing that bothers me is that drunken amish roof you got up there. Do you even have a level?
唯一讓我不爽的是你那東倒西歪的屋頂。你沒有水平測量儀嗎?
I did, but I might have gotten frustrated and thrown it into your yard.
本來有的,可我感覺有點受挫一氣之下扔到你院子里了。
Let me find it. I'll be right over.
我找找看。馬上就過來。
Thanks. I'm Phil, by the way.
多謝啊。順便提下,我叫菲爾。
I'm Andre. Nice to meet you, phil.
我叫安德瑞。很高興認識你,菲爾。
Nice to meet you, Andre.
很高興認識你,安德瑞。
So I guess I was wrong when I said once you get older, it's harder to make new friends.
看來我之前說一旦長大后很難再交到朋友是錯的。
Honey! There's a dude in the tree that's cool!
親愛的!樹上那人酷極了!
Andre, it turns out, is an orthopedic surgeon, handy with tools, and a great guy to hang out with.
安德瑞,其實是一個整形醫生,任何工具都得心應手,同時也是個好玩伴。
Plus he's a badass black man that gives me extra street cred.
而且他是個犀利的黑鬼頭,讓我在社區增加不少威望。
That's his joke. He's my brotha from a different motha.
那個是他編的笑話。他是我同父異母的兄弟。
What was that? - Different-- -That's not it. - What is it?
你胡說什么?-異...-不是那樣的。-那是什么?
It's "Brother from another mother."
應該是,"同父異母的兄弟"。
Brotha from anotha motha--
同父異母的兄弟......
Slow down. Slow it down.
慢慢來。慢慢來。
Brotha from another motha. Forget it. Don't-- just don't say it. Forget it.
同父異母的兄弟。-算了。別說了。算了。