Claire, in case you want to add something, I put the box of dresses outside and this is the box of snicker snackers.
克萊爾,考慮到你可能還要放東西進去,我把這箱裙子放在外面,這一箱都是爪七爪八的東西(雜七雜八)。
Mm. Thanks. Mitchell, we did have something to add to this box of, um...Snicker snackers. What?
謝謝。米奇爾,我們的確該放點什么進去爪七或者是爪八。怎么了?
English is not her first language. She's just trying to help.
英語不是她的母語。她也只是想要幫忙。
Mitchell, come on. You can't do that. You can't just change the rules. This is what we do.
米奇爾,得了吧。你別這樣。你不能突然改變規矩啊。我們常干這事的啊。
When Gloria says something silly, we innocently laugh behind her back.
每當歌洛莉亞發出搞笑的口音,我們就會在背后取笑她。
Come on. She's had a rough week, all right?
拜托。她這周過得不順,好嗎?
She's really worried about Tia Maria Cecilia and that surgery.
她非常擔心蒂婭·瑪利婭·塞西莉婭的手術。
Oh, and then she lost her cell phone at pilates.
而且她上普拉提課時還把手機丟了。
How do you know this? - We have coffee.
你怎么知道的?-我們經常一起喝咖啡。
Oh. Have? So when did this become, like, a thing?
經常哈?你們什么時候經常私下聚會的?
What's the big deal? We're friends. I like Gloria.
有問題嗎?我們是朋友。我喜歡她。
Uh, it's no big deal. I have nothing against her, I just think--oh! Mm. All right.
沒什么大不了的。我對她毫無意見,只不過......這下可好。
So before you get all judge-y, I gave her that vase.
在你指責我之前,我得說那花瓶是我送她的。
After I gave it to you.
那是我先送給你的。
You couldn't part with that t-shirt? -I love this shirt.
你非得穿這件T恤嗎?-我喜歡。
You know, you don't have to look the way you look.
你不必非得打扮成現在這樣。
Amber Rand lost all her clothes in a fire, but she gets to build herself a new wardrobe.
安波兒·蘭德的衣服都被火災燒沒了,可她得到了改頭換面的機會。
Let me burn your clothes.
讓我把你的衣服也燒了吧。
Girls, get down here. There's a lot of work to do.
孩子們,快下來。還有一堆活要干呢。
Ugh. She's in a mood. - You know what we have to do, right?
她要發飆了接下來怎么辦你懂吧?
There's no way you're my real sister! - I hate you! I can't believe you would ever-- -You're the most selfish--Okay, that's it! I cannot take the fighting!
你不配當我的親姐姐!-我討厭你!難以置信你居然...... -你個自私鬼......到此為止!我受不了了!
Just get out of the house.
哪兒涼快上哪兒待著去。
Works every time.
這招屢試不爽。
You know, I don't even wanna drive the truck anymore even though on the farm I was--
知道嗎,我再也不想開卡車了,雖然在農場那會兒......
I can't take another farm story. -Yay!
別再提農場的事了。-萬歲!
You might wanna take someone with you. The thing's been parked there six months.
你得找個人和你一起。那車停在那兒都半年了。
You're gonna want to hose it down, sweep for spiders.
你需要洗洗車,打掃一下蜘蛛網。
Good news, girls. You're going with Uncle Cam. -Yay!
好消息 姑娘們 跟小卡舅夫一起去。-真棒!
The pain must have been pretty bad if I was asking Phil for help.
我肯尋求菲爾的幫助一定是疼得忍無可忍了。
His need for my approval is exhausting.
他使盡渾身解數想得到我的肯定。
In ten years, I've asked him for one thing-- to hook up my wireless printer.
十年來,我就麻煩他干過一件事--接通我的無線打印機。
He still won't shut up about it.
結果他一直念叨這事。